Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The beast meets the second monk.....

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru
Species: Vampire

The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 1:42 am

Mujo chuckled lowly and smiled at him. "You like me and you know it," he told Zero lowly before he moved closer to Zero and looked at him with those dull gray eyes of his. "I'm hungry though...so....is it okay if I go hunting, or do you want me to be on a vampire only diet?" he asked lowly, eyes fixated on Zero.

He was starving, and was ready to either hunt, or feed right then. Either way, he needed to feed and to feed soon. But the thrill of the hunt...it was something that Mujo had waited for all of his life.
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 1:47 am

Zero shook his head and sighed. "No the rules of not taking from a human changed centuries ago...." with the death of his brother. Honestly the entire world had changed so much. And one either adapted or died. Zero looked at him. "You can hunt Mujo but so help me if I get wind at all that you've suddenly lost your damn wits and started a massive killing spree.....I'll hunt you down and kick your damn ass." he said shaking his head and shoving a hand in his pocket.

"As to liking you I wouldn't have made you my chylde if I didn't. " he said a bit dryly.
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 1:57 am

Mujo snorted at Zero's words. "I'm not Kyoki...I have more self-control than that..." he said lowly, but moved back from Zero a little and chuckled lowly before he threw his fist in the air and shouted a quick, perhaps a bit childish, "Hell yeah!"

It was all of the words he needed. He had been dying for the day he could go hunting and really let loose. Now all he needed was a target.... Looking over, he moved and picked up his scythe and patted Inazuma on his head before he spoke again "Come on Zuma...let's go hunting....together...."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 2:00 am

Zero sighed he had a feeling he'd come to regret this in some way shape or form but he had to let him run and experience life as well. Shaking his head he sighed and turned to begin walking off. Letting him hunt there was no better teacher for a hunt then Mujo's partner it was what Zuma did for fun.

Zuma looked up as he was patted on the head and nodded. "Fun."he said and to him that was what hunting was fun. He never minded but to be able to hunt with Mujo now sounded like even more fun.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 2:10 am

Mujo let that crazy smile spread across his features again as he looked at Inazuma and chuckled. "Oh this will be more than fun...It'll be a blast...." he said lowly as he began to walk towards the opposite direction that Zero was going in...the way towards the humans, and the way that the human boy had went.

"This is going to be one of the best days of my entire existence..." he told Inazuma as he walked along, scythe slung over his shoulder. He still looked the same, but he could already tell that he certainly wasn't the same all the way around. His body was stronger and more durable than before, but it still didn't detour him from wearing the Worm Eater around his neck.

He had always worn it, and always would. It made him feel safe, no matter the danger, he knew that not a single reaper could touch him with their magic, nor could any other creature for that matter. Magic and vampiric abilities...it all was useless against him.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 2:14 am

Inazuma moved gracefully trotting along beside Mujo as he said it would be a blast. He could not help but notice that he was going in the direction that the human boy had gone. Was he going back after that same boy? It was interesting to say the least but he had to wonder if Mujo was playing a game of cat and mouse.

He looked up though as Mujo was adapting to his new body at a rather fast pace no longer weak no longer needing blood just to make it from morning to afternoon or the disease eating away at him at all hours of the day. Inazuma sniffed at the air and moved along. "A blast..." he repeated softly he wasn't upset but he was curious to see how things turned out now.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 2:17 am

Mujo chuckled as he moved along the streets. He wasn't looking for the boy. A promise was a promise. "Hmm...have you managed to find us someone Zuma?" he asked lowly as he looked down at Inazuma, his dull gray eyes still the same color, but somehow full of fire.

But as soon as he asked that question, he sniffed and turned his head and let that crazy smile spread across his features. The kid's scent, but he was with others...he had never said anything about the kid's so called friends...those were free range for him and Zuma....

"Oh hell yeah...this is going to be one hell of a blast..." he said as he turned and vanished, speeding towards his intended targets.

The moment he arrived, he lowered his scythe and chuckled lowly, that crazy smile spread across his features. "One little mouse....two little mice....three little mice...four little mice...five little mice....all hiding in an alley just waiting to be plucked up by the big bad cats....." he said and chuckled as he glanced over at the boy before he looked back at the others. The boy was off limits, but the others were all perfect little targets...
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 2:23 am

Inazuma arrived at nearly the same moment that Mujo had he had caught the scent before Zuma could answer him and looked at them as he remained closer to the ground. He sniffed at the air. The boy was off limits even he knew that. But.....the others sneered and from the looks of things had been in the middle of bullying the kid they had let go not that long ago.

A few of the boys got smart and moved to run off down the other end of the alley. The boy though watched as Zuma moved seeming to run along the wall as if it was nothing and landed between the other exit and them. The boys were looking back and forth one had a gun, a few knives and one was holding a needle with some foul looking substance in it. That need had been intended for the boy and he didn't know something about looking death in the face and being let go let walk away and get a second chance at life he had been refusing......maybe it wasn't too late for him could he really turn his life around?
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 2:29 am

Mujo chuckled lowly as he drug his scythe along the ground and lifted it up and slung it over his shoulder. "Run little mice....scurry to your holes...it won't do you any damn good...the cats will eat you anyway...." he said lowly, darkly as he brought his free hand up to his mouth and he pricked two of his fingers with his fangs and let the blood drip down to the ground.

"One of you will be mine before this is over...let's see which one of you I want...." he mused lowly as he pointed a now healed index finger towards a taller one who looked scruffy and had shaggy hair. "You...you will be mine...." he said as he pointed at the boy and let that insane grin spread across his features again as he chuckled lowly.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 2:34 am

The taller scruffy guy shook his head and moved deciding to make a jump for the nearest fire escape and get out of there as the others scrambled around like rats. Trying to get away. The kid though remained pressed to the wall watching all of this and wanting nothing more then to blend at the moment not wanting to get caught up in the middle of this.

Zuma watched the kid moved attempting to climb up the wall how he was going to do that with his human fingers and toes Zuma didn't know but he continued to watch even as he batted and knocked back any foolish human who tried to get past him to run away. No they couldn't do that.

The one with the gun though turned and pointed shooting the bullet impacted Zuma's shoulder and he yelped in surprise and pain although it was already healing and looked at his shoulder......an almost wild light entered his eyes any signs of 'sanity' gone as he lowered down his body pressing close to the ground and fangs extended.....that one.....he was going to tear at that one make a real good mess out of him.........as a hissing growl left his throat Zuma was his most dangerous when you wounded him or worse endangered Mujo. But this while the wound was healing the bullet was staying lodged in his shoulder that was going to cause him nothing but pain constant pain to move now......he moved lowly stalking low towards the kid.....the movements were that of a predator.....
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 2:43 am

Mujo chuckled lowly and lowered his hand a minute, only to raise it again, the blood following his hand in thin whips and then formed into small, round balls. "Not so fast little mouse....running won't do you any good..." he said lowly and rose his index finger a little and the ball of blood flew towards the boy's heel and despite belief, shot into his heel.

"You can't get away like that...you're far too delicate to be trying to play cat and mouse with me...because I'll win..." he said lowly as he took a step towards the one who was down on the fire escape. His wooden sandals clacking on the pavement of the alley.

Mujo, with that one step, had vanished and reappeared standing on the railing of the fire escape and towered over the downed human and spoke lowly, darkly, "I'm not in the mood to play games...so please excuse my harshness...."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 2:48 am

The kid stared at him after looking at his heel having been told he was far to delicate to be playing such a game. He looked back at him and then shook his head. "I'm not gonna live my life being your fucking pet." he snapped.

Zuma moved the guy with the gun fired again and again the first time had been lucky this time and every time there after they didn't hit him.....would not he could move faster then a human's reflexes and his nails not his claws his weapon of his field tore into the kid ripping flesh the blood arched into the air and splashed the ground pooling there as the kid fell Zuma had cut the tendions behind his knees. Leaning his head down he lapped at the blood that ran onto the ground before him.......

One kid on the ground not the one who Mujo had spared he wisely kept quiet and kept his mind blank his thoughts clear spoke up. "He's a fucking monster.........there both fucking monsters........" he said at first meaning Zuma and then them both.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 2:53 am

Mujo's head snapped in the direction of the one who had spoke and he glared down at him. "You signed your death certificate boy..." he said lowly, coldly and rose his middle finger towards the one who had spoke, the blood bullet flying through his forehead, hitting him directly between his eyes and silencing him.

Turning his attention back to his original target, he chuckled lowly at his words. "Oh you're not going to be my pet...you're going to be my dinner...." he said lowly and stepped down onto the fire escape in front of the fallen boy and knelled down to put a icy hand to his warm cheek and he ran his thumb over it gently.

"If I wanted a pet...I wouldn't pick trash like you..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 2:57 am

The kid's answer was to bring his free knee up to cause as much damage as quickly as he could only to freeze as he heard the horrible scream of his friend who Zuma had been 'toying' with. Zuma had gone straight in for the 'kill' for the jugular the kid no longer able hold his gun clawed feebily at Zuma who was feasting deep to fix the damage done to him even as Zuma's own fingers tore at his wounded shoulder to remove the bullet so it wouldn't cause lasting damage.....he was going to drain him dry then again Zuma really didn't get the whole 'feeding' and letting them live thing to well. What he fed from he killed.....

The kid stayed there knee raised but having never hit Mujo as he slowly turned his head. "Fuck.....you gonna kill me too?" the kid breathed in fear.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 3:03 am

Mujo tilted his head at the question as if he didn't understand. "Kill you too? Hmm...there's an interesting question..." he mused lowly as he stayed there, hand still touching the boy's face.

But after a few seconds, he let that crazy smile spread across his features again. "I don't think my body will allow me to keep you alive....it needs too much to let you live..." he said and chuckled lowly, letting his claws run along the boy's face and make small cuts in his cheek. Just enough to draw blood, but not enough to mar the boy's face.

When he had cut the boy's face enough, he brought his hand up and licked the blood off his fingers and licked his lips as he looked down at the boy with his dull gray eyes. Smiling, he lowered his hand down closer to the boy, but never touched him again. "Such sweet tasting blood for someone so foul...."

Last edited by Aoi Rei on Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 1:47 am

The boy shivered and attempted to back away not wanting to die at this one's hands not wanting such a fate as he attempted to get away never mind the fact that this one had him hook line and sinker. He didn't scream didn't holler just tried to figure out how to get out of this with his life.

Inazuma finished draining the one who wounded him dry and looked up to where Mujo and the boy were sitting back and watching again tipping his head as Mujo seemed to be enjoying himself.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 2:29 am

Mujo chuckled lowly and lowered his hand and looked at the boy. "How amusing...only seconds ago you were going to kick me....now you're trying with all of your might to preserve your life...how amusing you humans are...." he mused lowly and stood up to stare down at the boy who was so pitifully scared.

"Such fiery spirit for someone who has no hope to survive..." he mused and chuckled lowly as he tossed his scythe down to Inazuma. "I don't need the scythe tonight Zuma....so you hold onto it for me until I get done..." he told Inazuma lowly as he kept his gaze fixated on the boy.

He smirked and brought his hand up to his lips and sank his fangs into the palm of his hand. When he drew his fangs out of his own flesh, he licked his lips and chuckled as he watched the blood whips form. "I like your spirit....however...don't expect that to change my mind...." he told him lowly and shifted his hand a little and the thin whips moved, wrapping around the boy's legs and lifted him up into the air and drew him in close to Mujo, face-to-face in fact, and he chuckled lowly as he looked at the boy. They were so close their noses could touch if one of them moved just an inch.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 3:01 am

Inazuma caught the scythe it never struck the ground and looked up. "Of course." he said and he would hold onto it he had fed and so he was good while the boy shared the fate of his dead friend Zuma looked up and watched.

The boy looked at him being held upside down his breathing sharp and ilregular as fear grabbed him his heart his soul there was no fighting back against this guy he was going to die he didn't have a choice in the matter he couldn't win against him and closed his eyes resigning himself to his own fate even if he had to fight every response and not make a mess of himself by loosing control of bodily functions on top of it.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 3:14 am

Mujo licked his lips and chuckled lowly as he brought the boy up to him even closer, his nose touching the boy's. "Even when facing your death, you're very at ease....how amusing...." he mused lowly and chuckled as he moved into breathe in the boy's scent, his lips brushing against the boy's neck.

When he moved back up to look at the boy, his chuckled again and turned him up right and let his blood whips wrap around his wrists and his other ankle, stretching him out like he was going to be crucified. "Even if you're so calm...the simple fact remains....I'm death on either side of the humanity barrier....and I kill to survive...."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 3:17 am

"Just shut the fuck up and do it already. Nothing I say will change my fate. You're gonna kill me so do it and save me the long drawn out conversation." the boy said as he was held as if he was about to be pinned to a cross. He opened his eyes to look at Mujo. "Your death on all ends? How charming it's what fucking vampires cling to you'll kill me and anyone else you need to so do it already." the kid said full of brass and balls and closed his eyes again waiting for his death to come. A death he could not escape from.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 3:28 am

Mujo snorted at the boy's words. "You're missing my point child...." he said, pointing an index finger at the boy. "I'm new at the whole vampire thing...though you wouldn't believe it....but I'm not new at killing....I'm a reaper, so I'm used to killing...death has been a part of my life since I was 16...." he said lowly and sighed.

"I'm not saving you anything kid...I'm not screwing around for no damn reason...you're still worth the effort...and so is he..." he said lowly, pointing behind him at the other boy who was trying so hard to climb the wall.

"I don't like it when people bully others, but I also don't like it when people like you are wasting your lives when you have the potential to be so much better...." he explained lowly and pulled the boy in closer with his blood whips. "I'm normally not a liar...but today...I've lied twice...." he said lowly but brought the boy closer to him still, until he was close enough and he sank his fangs in and closed his eyes and began to drink.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:41 am

The kid said nothing simply closed his eyes and waited for death to come. Waited for his end to happen he could hear the sound of this man swallowing and knew with each swallow his life was drawing closer and closer to the end.

Zero Rei had not been all that far behind he kept his distance letting Mujo go letting him run and do his thing impressed with the amount of control he had over his powers already and the amount of control he was showing at the moment being a new born. But in the end Zero didn't interfere letting Mujo do what he needed to do at the moment only if things went to get out of hand would he meddle.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:56 am

Mujo drank, and drank, but it felt like his thirst would never be quenched. Even so, he found the strength to make himself pull away from the boy and came up gasping, surfacing from the sea of feral instincts that tried so hard to drag every vampire down into it's darkest depths.

Breathing a little heavy, Mujo pushed the boy away from him, and wiped his mouth as he worked on focusing himself, centering himself so that his instincts were no longer in control. When Mujo was certain of himself again, he opened his once closed eyes and looked at the boy. "I told you....I've lied twice today..." he said lowly as his dull gray eyes stared at the boy.

"I am a vampire it's true, but not every vampire has to let their instincts control them....not every vampire has to let being a vampire take away the rest of their humanity...not that I ever had any to begin with...I was never born a human..." he said as he licked the blood off of his hand.

"You are lucky to have survived me...but more lucky to have such a fiery personality...that will make you strong, help you survive in the real world...if you just stop using drugs and bullying others who you think are weaker than you...that will only lead you to your true death...and straight to hell's gates..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 2:01 am

The kid staggered backwards and slumped against the wall behind him tired. Very tired at the moment from blood loss how he was still alive was beyond him and looked up at Mujo hearing his words before closing his eyes. "Whatever." the haughtyness was there but his voice lacked the usual bit as he rested trying to regain his lost strength and breath. At least he was alive and that was more then his friend could say even as Mujo's words about not letting his instincts take him over. That he lied.

Inazuma sat there showing no signs of regret and he wouldn't a few inches higher and to the center and he'd be plucking that bullet out of his eye or head instead of a shoulder. he had killed before the kid really messed him up.

Zero leaned against the wall shaking his head and closing his eyes. Mujo would be fine if he had that much control already being a new born.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 3:01 am

Mujo snorted and closed his eyes as he brought his wrist up to his lips again and sank his fangs into his own flesh. But before he drew his fangs out of his wrist, he moved, vanishing and reappearing before the boy and grabbed hold of his hair and as soon as he drew his fangs from his wrist, he forced the kid's mouth open and forced his wrist to the kid's lips, making him drink.

"Be angry with me all you like...but I'm not doing what you want me to kid. I'm not your puppet, and I won't buy into your shit just because you try to provoke me..." he said lowly as he forced the boy to drink his blood to heal him.

"You want to die, you have to wait until your time is up like everyone else..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The beast meets the second monk.....
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next