Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The beast meets the second monk.....

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Species: Vampire

The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 2:59 am

The boy stared not sure what to do he didn't want to offer up his blood but the sound of heavy booted feet walking towards him from behind caught his attention and he stared as the man with silvery white hair moved past him breezing past him as if he didn't exist. The man was lovely to look at there was no doubt about that but he walked up wearing clothes that said 'fuck me please' the shirt the pants that hugged his frame far too tight to be moving about in and the boots. It was hard to believe this guy walked around without getting jumped all the time.

Inazuma glanced over at Zero as he arrived and Zero himself knelt down putting on arm on his leg bending in those pants the kid was currently trying to figure out how he moved in. Zero moved about just fine.

"Mujo So." Zero said and the kid stared the mans voice was enough to get someone to abandon all reason at least for him it was.....what was it about that soft voice that just made him want to stay there and see what happened next? "You seem to enjoy making me chase your ass down...." he said since Mujo was always on the move it seemed. Zero reached up and turned his arm bringing it up to his mouth and ripping skin open easily enough tasting his own blood and moving it back as the deep crimson liquid bubbled up and splashed down. "Take it and regain your strength.....then you and I need to talk......"
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 3:05 am

Despite Zero's attitude, Mujo made no move to get away, only stared him in silence. But after a moment more of that silence, Mujo took the offered hand and placed his lips over the wound without so much as a single snide comment. He trusted Zero completely and knew that without this...he would surely meet his end.

Taking a deep breath, he closed his eyes as he drank the sweet, crimson liquid that was both a life line, and a blessing. It was something that Mujo would never dispute. If Zero offered him his blood, he would take it without any hesitations. He needed it too much to be picky about where he got it from.
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 3:08 am

The boy watched as the silver haired man sighed softly shivering.

Zero had nearly forgotten how good it felt to have someone drinking from him. Perhaps it was a vampire thing but he remained quiet eyes closed enjoying the blissful sensation. Silently thankful Mujo hadn't wasted time arguing with him and telling him no. He had no idea wither or not Mujo would be disgusted later with taking his boss's blood. At the moment he was just ironically enough happy that he found Mujo before he collapsed.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 3:11 am

He drank, and drank...and drank until he had no choice but to stop and come up for air, gasping for breath as he surfaced from a paradise of painless bliss, only to crash back down to the surface of Earth and painful reality.

Looking up at Zero, Mujo made no attempt to wipe his face, only stared at Zero for a long while in silence. But after what seemed like forever, Mujo spoke lowly, "Fuck you...Zero..." It was his only way to greet Zero, especially since his personality was so messed up, but it wasn't just that...it was the only way Zero could know that he was okay again.

Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 3:15 am

Zero smirked as he looked at Mujo shaking his head and hearing the kid gasp behind him. The kid was stunned Zero had just given him his blood and that was his greeting? Zero though looked at Mujo and brought his arm up licking the last of his own blood off of the flesh that was already mending. "Promises promises....." he answered as he always did. Zero did look at him. "You really are a pain in my ass you know that?" he said as he lowered his arm and looked at the man before him the human. "But as I said we need to talk. And your sorry ass isn't walking away your afternoon is clear expect for this." he said a bit bluntly there was no way Mujo was walking off with the excuse of 'the case load you gave me isn't finished yet.'
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 3:21 am

"I'm doing my job right if I'm still a pain in your ass....after all, you didn't keep me around to be a good boy...." he said lowly and shrugged, but groaned when he heard the dreaded words of "Your afternoon is clear".

"What is it you want me to do now? Please tell me it's not something boring....you know I hate being bored..." he said as he looked at Zero, crossing his arms. He wasn't defensive against Zero, it was just a habit of his that he had never bothered to try and break.

Sighing though, Mujo walked over to a bench and sat down, wiping the blood off his face before it dried. "This had better be good Zero...you know I like my job....so you had better have a good fucking reason for clearing all of my work load...." he said lowly, still complaining as he cleaned his face.

But when he was done, he looked at Zero with those dull gray eyes of his and pointed his 'scythe' at him. "All right...you said you wanted to talk...now talk..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 12:45 am

Zero listened as he whined and complained about having his schedule clear. He got up and walked towards him as he sat down on the bench the boy staring and Kanseina remaining quiet. Inazuma moved over to sit on the ground near him never understanding what so comfortable about that wooden bench.

Zero looked at him as he walked up regarded Mujo So quietly yeah he was a pain in the ass but Zero wouldn't have it any other way. "Would you shut up so I can?" he snapped back it was funny Zero was Mujo's boss and yet the interaction would have one think it was the other way around. It was more like Zero didn't want anyone walking on egg shells around him.

"I've come to offer to bring you over." he said looking at him. "To change you into a vampire before this goes any further." he said it was not something Zero came to easily he offered to change no one. Offered to bite no one unless they were a vampire and thus absolutely immune to the possibility of his fangs carrying his sires slow acting poison that drug the change out for a few years.

The kid stared at Mujo. "Talk about ungrateful he gave you his blood and you act like he's shit."

Zero lifted his hand the gun pointed at the kid's forehead without turning. "Shut up you stupid little punk I have next to no patience for dealing fucking gnats like you." Zero said lowly darkly coldly. Then turned his full attention back to Mujo.

"And don't give me any damn fucking shut about being unworthy. Considering I'm the one offering that is up to me to decide." he said irritable. But then again that was just Zero.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 12:52 am

Zero's words caused Mujo to lower his 'scythe' and stare at him in pure silence. To offer....him a place among them as a....vampire?

What was there to say to that? Mujo had no words to say....however, his body had it's own way to express it in mind, which it did....allowing long withheld tears to begin slowly running down his face to his chin and dripping to the ground as he stared at Zero in stunned silence for a very, very long while.

When he did speak though, his voice was low and hushed, "Zero...I...don't know what to say to that...."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 1:19 am

Zero sighed looking at him. "Yes usually works just fine." he said a bit sarcastically but shook his head. "Unless of course your going to say no....then I'll probably kick your ass just to get out the tension." Zero said rather nonchalantly.

The kid stared as he looked at the back of Zero's head as Zero lowered the gun after the kid wisely kept his mouth shut. Zero's eyes though locked on those of Mujo's awaiting his answer other then I don't know what to say.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 1:31 am

Mujo stood up, letting his 'scythe' lean up against the bench and without warning, wrapped his arms around Zero in a hug. It was a rare thing, to see Mujo show any affection towards anyone other than Inazuma, but Zero had offered him a second chance, a life outside of continuous deterioration.

"You don't know what this means to me...but thank you...I would be proud to have you as my sire....." he told him lowly as he embraced him, his face burying in Zero's shoulder. Not once had Mujo shown this to someone else, but this was something that he had to show emotion for, and this joy filled every bone in his body.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 1:46 am

Zero sighed as he reached up and hugged the man back. "That's good..." he said softly lowly. "Because I didn't want to ask anyone else to be your sire." and it was true. Although they didn't seem to get along in truth Mujo and Zero got along very well and he honestly didn't want to see the man suffer any more. What his struggle had been was not changing Mujo So, no it was getting past his own issues of worrying about hurting him worse from changing him. "I'll be proud to have you as my Chydle." he answered lowly.

The kid stared....just like that. There really had been no choice offered. Zero told him to say yes or he'd kick his ass and he had said yes. He was trying to understand where the choice was. Where this was Mujo's choice and not Zero's.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 1:50 am

Mujo, after a short while longer, moved away from Zero and looked at him with the happiest smile anyone could ever hope to see on his face. "I've been ready for so long now...I just never knew who would want me...." he said lowly as he looked down at the ground in sadness before he looked back up and over at the kid, but didn't say anything to him, only returned his gaze to Zero.

"Would you...like to do it here? I've not got much strength left to move around...and I would rather get it over with as fast as possible...." he asked lowly, looking at Zero rather timidly. No hesitation, no fear...nothing.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 1:56 am

Zero sighed. "It wasn't an issue of not wanting you for a Chylde Mujo, it was worrying over wither not I'd end up hurting you instead of helping." and there Zero was being dead honest. He looked around and sighed. There was grass and tree's near by much more comfortable for the period of rest that Mujo would need afterwords. "Right there." he said lowly as he nodded to the tree's.

Then sighed as he moved and knowing he'd probably get an ear full picked up Mujo and walked over sitting down under the tree the scythe remaining where it was but Inazuma laid down next to it to protect it. Zero looked at Mujo he was unafraid. "This is likely going to hurt........there's nothing I can do about that." he said lowly as he leaned in and sank his fangs in he had to take in Mujo's blood his body had to learn it moments before he had Mujo take his own.

The kid stared this silver haired man had just given Mujo his blood and now was drinking it all away....and that was what Zero was doing drinking deep taking everything that Mujo had to offer just about........he'd leave Mujo with just barely enough to live and once again make him drink only this time...........the change would occur instead of just restoring strength.

Kanseina looked over remembering going through this himself. He wondered if Zero was harsher or more gentle as he had been told different 'Sire's' at time got different results.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 2:09 am

Mujo had nodded, but was too late to stop Zero from picking him up and moving him to where he had indicated. Instead, all Mujo got to do was yelp in surprise as he was lifted into Zero's arms and taken into the shade.

At Zero's words though, Mujo chuckled lowly and shook his head. "My body is nearly numb because of my illness....I hardly feel pain anymore...my nerves are all nearly completely destroyed....however, I know it won't feel amazing...I'm well prepared for this..." it sounded cocky, but it was true. Nearly all of Mujo's nerves were either gone or damaged by his illness. He felt little to no pain at all anymore.

And when Zero's fangs sank into his flesh, he didn't even flinch, he didn't feel it. Instead, he closed his eyes and waited for the next step of the process.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 2:13 am

Zero drank his fill feeling the crimson liquid slide past his lips and then the lower subdued heartbeat before pulling away drawing in a deep breath and causing the kid to go wide eyed as he could see Zero's fangs. A bit longer then a normal vampires but not nearly as long as a Crusnik. No.....he looked at Mujo and sighed reaching up with one arm after a moment of licking his lips clean and re-bite his wrist open it didn't hurt but brought it up to him cradling the man carefully. "Drink." a simple command an order more or less but so much was conveyed in that one word. Drink and be free of the illness, drink and become my Chylde. Drink and take back your life. a life that a twist of fate denied you. Drink. As he pressed his wrist to Mujo's lips........knowing that this one unlike so many would not choke on it and attempt to push his wrist away.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 2:18 am

Mujo did as he was told, bringing an arm up to hold Zero's as he put his lips over the wound and began to drink, and once he felt the fangs form and sink in, he drew in a deep breath and drank even more, drinking until he could drink no more, and pulled away, gasping as he felt the burn of the transformation.

But it was just a burn to him, a heat that ran through his entire body. Nothing more, he felt little pain at all. And even if he did...he had become a master at hiding his pain and so not a single scream left his lips as he sat there in the grass in the shade and let the heat continue to rush through his body.

Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 2:21 am

Zero sat there with him in no hurry to move knowing that the blood would burn out the illness and restore Mujo So.

Kanseina blinked there was no screaming in pain so he was certain it had to be different because it was Zero or perhaps Mujo really was good at handling pain he wasn't sure.

The kid stared he had heard that the transformation was incredibly painful and yet Mujo showed no signs of pain what-so-ever.

Inazuma watched the transformation occur as he laid there guarding Mujo's scythe curious as to how soon Mujo would attempt to stand. Inazuma was a born vampire and while he could have changed him the fundamentals of the change were beyond him. He knew that his fangs were meant for feeding not much else.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 2:50 am

After what seemed like forever, Mujo opened his eyes and looked over at the kid. Somehow, he was able to move, able to stand and move on his own without any pain or dizziness. And the first thing he did was stand up and walk backwards, his back coming to press up against a tree. "Zero...you had better do something before I eat him..." he whispered lowly, his eyes not moving from the kid, and when the kid moved, so did his gaze.

It was hard to keep from simply following on his newly acquired vampiric instincts, but somehow he managed to stay put, claws digging into the bark of the tree to make deep claw marks that mangled the tree's outer beauty.

Last edited by Aoi Rei on Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 2:55 am

Zero looked over at the kid and narrowed his pale crimson eyes at the kid. "Go now before I let him consume you." he said in a low warning as Zero himself got up and moved between his chylde and the boy the boy surprisingly enough didn't run but backed away slowly.

Moving carefully so as to not trigger some hunting instinct in him and then moved behind a tree even then he didn't break into a run just moved away not turning around walking backwards out of the park. Putting as much distance between himself and Mujo as he could.

Zero though was looking at Mujo standing between him and the kid. "Have a bit of a problem with your instincts. At least they're healthy." he said, which was normally a good thing. The hunt, but in Mujo's case, newly awoken and already ready to pounce the kid.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 2:24 pm

Mujo's gaze never left the kid, his eyes locked onto the only human target there, but when he could no longer smell the kid's blood scent, he let out a breath that he never realized he had been holding and looked over at Zero and glared as he pulled his claws tree from the 'meat' of the tree.

"You knew I would....you knew I'd have trouble with blood...it's what I've lived on even as a reaper...so of course when my body needs it, I'd have trouble controlling myself..." he said lowly, his voice a low whisper.

Everything was too vivd and loud for his tastes, but he had known that he would be overly sensitive to everything after he turned. But sighing, he closed his eyes and focused on calming himself.

If he got too angry, if he got too worked up, he knew that something would go wrong. But he didn't know what it was that would go wrong. He could feel his vampiric abilities, but they were...different. Something about his body felt completely different, but it wasn't bad. It was just...new.

"I can feel them...just beneath the surface. My new powers are settling into my body...and it makes me feel completely different...." he said lowly as he looked at his hands and then up at Zero and smiled that ever famous smile of his. "When can I use them?"
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 12:36 am

Zero listened to him. "All newborn's have that problem your just more aware of it because of your past." he said calmly and regarded Mujo as he asked when he could use his new powers. "As soon as your system finishes settling they'll begin to show themsleves." he said already having a feeling keeping his new born Chylde from doing something brash or crazy was going to be a pain in the ass but hey that was Mujo and life would be boring if he did anything normal.

"You will feel them and they will surface completely when your ready for them not before but then you'll have to learn how to control them as long as there not like mine and have no control." Zero said shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 12:55 am

Mujo snorted at Zero's words and looked away. "Asshole...you just like to watch me have trouble...." he said lowly, but glanced back at Zero out of the corner of his eye.

When they settled? That felt pretty good to him...."So...what you're saying is when I feel like I'm able to use them....I can use them?" he asked lowly as he looked at Zero from where he stood.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 12:57 am

Zero sighed as he looked at Mujo after snorting at his words about watching him have trouble. Sure he rather found it amusing. But Zero could be a bit twisted in his own right. He did look at Mujo. "What I'm saying is that it's different for every vampire out there and when your ready you'll be able to. You'll just know." he said lightly.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 1:30 am

Mujo turned to look at Zero and let that crazy smile of his spread across his features and he chuckled lowly. "In other words...I can use it when I want to..." which meant, he could use it now if he so wished.

"Oh this is going to be so damn fun....I can't wait to get started...." he said, smiling that crazy smile as he looked at Zero.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 1:36 am

Zero sighed and shook his head. "Yeah you can probably use it now you damn brat." pressing the issue and Zero didn't know when he could or couldn't use it but seeing that grin he knew Mujo was totally enjoying his new found strength and abilities.

Inazuma yawned as he looked over laying there still guarding Mujo's scythe and watching as Mujo seemed to change and remain the same all at once. It was an interesting concept and yet the only thing Inazuma worried about was wither or not Mujo would still want him?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The beast meets the second monk.....
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next