Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The beast meets the second monk.....

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Species: Vampire

The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 12:54 am

The kid gagged at first drinking down the red fluid before his body took it in. He wasn't happy about this about being made to drink this man's blood after the man himself took his. Why this one was so determined to make sure he lived was beyond him they were a group of kids who no one cared about or so it seemed most of the time heck most of the time. Abusive families. Teachers treated them poorly even if they tried to get good grades. Didn't matter they often got the short end of the stick.

Inazuma looked up watching as Mujo moved to save this kid from himself....

Zero leaned against the wall and closed his eyes. Mujo would be just fine.......the problems of a new born didn't seem to be affecting him as if Mujo himself refused to be handicapped by anything. And a sense of pride in his chylde was there as Zero watched him.
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 1:12 am

Mujo, after a while, took his arm away from the kid so as to keep him from becoming drunk on his blood and licked away the excess blood and inspected the wound to make sure it as healing properly. If it didn't heal properly, he needed more blood.

Then he looked at the boy. "Don't waste your life because when you face me, I will no longer show you mercy....the time for it will be gone..." he told the boy lowly and jumped over the railing and landed on the ground, his wooden sandals clacking lightly as he landed.

"Zuma, let me have my scythe now..." he said lowly, holding out his hand and waiting for the compliance of his partner.
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 1:23 am

The kid looked down at Mujo then leaned back tipping his head and thought about what he said don't waste his life as if he was being given a second chance at it and don't blow it. He closed his eyes and settled in taking a deep breath and relaxing there for a minute as he decided to simply weigh his life out and figure out for himself where he should be going.........and the answer....not where he's been.

Inazuma shifted and handed Mujo his scythe complying with the simple command and moving along beside him. Joining him the boy who had died today from shooting him? Was destined to die tomorrow Zuma knew it could scent like the reapers knew when one was going to die. The kid shooting him just gave him a day earlier death.

That was two in the area that Mujo had spared two who would be changing there lives around and a few others who were staring one looking at Mujo in something between wonder and horror a few others looking at Zuma as if he was a beast. They were afraid of the man who crouched so very low and obeyed Mujo.

One of the three who were staring in horror shook his head. "What....what do you think will happen to us if that one....the beast....on all fours decides he's still hungry."

The second of the small group sighed and closed his eyes. "Don't talk about him like that. I'm scared yeah scared Shitless but he wasn't attacking anyone until Jayce shot him. He attacked then I'd say it was self defense."

"He moves like a damn animal a beast...." he said.

The second had vibrant orange hair and liquid golden brown eyes fifteen years old, and three years younger then the others he was caught up with a bad crowd and scared because shit was happening that he didn't understand but he himself wasn't a truly bad kid they were just trying to drag him along and change him chipping away at him little by little. "Damn't don't talk about him like that. You don't know the reasons for why he moves that way.....and get it through your damn head until he was shot he was simply sitting between us and the exit." he said irritated and decked the older kid in the jaw sending him crashing back to the wall. "So shut the hell up." he wasn't playing defend for the sake of keeping his ass alive he got tangled up with this group if it cost him his life so be it. But......he wasn't about to stand by and let this one talk shit either.

Makoto hit the wall with a groan. Zero would move but he remained were he was against the wall it was up to Mujo how he dealt with those who insulted his partner not Zero....since insulting the partner of death was a good way to sign one's own death sentence.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 1:31 am

Mujo growled. A low, dark sound that rumbled from deep within him. "How dare you talk about my partner like that...You don't a damn thing about him, how dare you judge someone you know nothing about..." he said lowly, clenching his fist at his side.

"You're nothing but a piece of trash who tries to drag everyone down with you. You have no right to judge anyone...especially not based on your track record...Makoto...." he said lowly, swinging his scythe over his shoulder to glare at the one who had landed against the wall.

"Sex, Drugs...Murder....you're nothing but food for the hounds of hell...."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 1:38 am

Makoto got up and brushed at his jaw shaking his head. Know nothing about him? Look at the remains of that guy, he shredded him apart- tearing into him like some savage animal. Yeah......it's as you say. Sex, drugs, murder, but it's all human. Nothing savage and bestial." he said sneering at Makoto. "What, you ain't gonna tell the rest that they're gonna burn to?" he said as his eyes turned and locked on the kid with vibrant orange hair. "He ain't no saint you have any idea how many people he's kicked the shit out of your talking about just me? Why? Cause he's defending your- what did you call him again? partner? More like fucking pet." he said smirking.

The kid shifted as if to hit him and paused as kneeling between him looking up at him was Inazuma.

"Hey, it isn't safe. You should get out of the way before he does something stupid and hurts you."

"The dead can not hurt me." Zuma answered as he moved forwards in such a way he forced the orange haired kid to step back and take several more putting distance between Makoto and the kid. "But the dead can hurt you before they are finished...."

Makoto sneered and pulled out a knife to Mujo's scythe it really was a sad difference.

Zero tilted his head. Idiot.... he thought closing his eyes. He would have been better off accepting his death gracefully. Instead like the fool that he was he was gonna continue to piss off Mujo. Good way to piss the man off....attack Zuma.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 1:44 am

Without a second thought, Mujo had moved and grabbed hold of Makoto's wrist and squeezed until the bone was crushed and the knife fell to the concrete. "I'm not telling them because you are the one who led them into my arms...without you in their lives, they will be able to repent for their sins...." he said lowly, his dull gray eyes cold as ice as he stared at Makoto.

"Inazuma is not a pet to me, nor anyone else. He is my partner, my equal and no one is better. I will eat you myself for your ignorance...." he said lowly, darkly. He had once again flipped a switch in Mujo that should never be flipped. Once he becomes like this, he's more dangerous than normal, and now that fact was amplified by the fact that he was a vampire. He turned off his emotions, becoming cold and cruel.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 1:50 am

Makoto screamed in pain as his wrist was crushed. Bile rising to the back of his throat. "You think so there all just as dirty as me. Only one of them ever gets flippy with me and mouths back. And he'll pay for that my time ain't up. I have a lot more to do and plenty of time to do it in." he said as cocky and self sure as always. "I've made my deals and I'm gonna deliver on all of them. I have death's promise." he said smirking.

Zero stared at the kid...........from where he was resting. Death's promise???? did he even know what it was he was indicating that was like saying that Zero himself condoned the idiot's actions and he didn't.

Zuma pushed the orange haired kid back a little more and more until a wall was behind him and Zuma in front before Zuma turned around. "Please whatever happens I'm the one who fucked up you shouldn't have to pay for it...."

Zuma tipped his head back and looked at him curious. "Perhaps Mujo will explain to me how one....does that 'up' but......stay where you are.....He is going to punish that one.....for everything he is guilty of now....you.....you still smell innocent."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 2:01 am

Mujo snorted and shook his head. "Death? He's standing up there...I highly doubt he's given you any promises...he hardly gives me any promises....let alone a human..." he said lowly, pointing up at Zero as he kept his gaze fixed on Makoto.

"As for dirty...none of them are as dirty as you...and you are the only one who will be paying for anything today...." he said lowly and brought his scythe off his shoulder and tossed it back to Zuma. "Seems like I'm not done Zuma, so hold onto that for me for a while longer..." he requested lowly and brought his closed fist up and opened it, revealing the blood that dripped down to the concrete.

"I have no more sympathy left for those of you humans who waste their lives thinking that time will never catch up with them...cocky bastards like you annoy me to no end...and I personally wish all of you would fuck up like you have...it would make my job much easier..." he said lowly as the blood formed into a large ball that floated just inches from the palm of his hand, as if it were some type of energy blast waiting to be fired.

He smirked though. "But if all of you did that...I wouldn't be nearly as entertained with my job..." he said lowly and the ball seemed to morph and grow tentacles or something and they shot out and pierced Makoto's arms and legs, pinning him to the wall. This time, they had become as sharp as razor blades, and as strong as steel.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 2:07 am

Zero leaned against the wall snorting. "Of course not the only promise I've ever made to humans is that they'll die one day." which was a truth he was death it was the only promise he would be held accountable to. Of course Mujo had managed to wiggle one or two out of him in the past. But this was Zero Rei and he was well an pain in the ass.....he didn't make promises so he didn't have to worry about breaking them.

Inazuma caught the scythe in his hand easily enough looking over as the kid he was pushing back shifted his hand coming into contact with Inazuma who glanced back at him and shook his head 'no' once again but the kid turned his head a bit squeamish at the moment.....not because of the blood no he was a fighter.....no because of the blood curdling almost pig squeal like scream that left Makoto........it was enough to churn his stomach how anyone human could make that noise was beyond him.

Makoto squealed screaming like a stuck pig the sound was not a pleasant one. His breathing sharp as he was slammed into the wall. He opened his eyes and looked at Mujo as he was pinned there. "Go ahead send me to burn you son of a bitch I'll find a way to come back and I'll drag them all down to burn with me where they belong and there's nothing you'll do to stop me form that side."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 2:12 am

Mujo chuckled lowly and licked his hand free of his own blood and brought his cold, gray eyes up to lock with Makoto's. "Oh? You think so?" he asked lowly as he looked at Makoto, who was so sure of himself that it was sickening.

"I can stop anything from happening in hell, it's what I reap for dear little Makoto...that and...I'm Death's Second Self...I have nearly as much control over everything that happens as he himself does...and...I have the power to completely destroy a soul should they prove to be too much of a problem for either side to handle..." Mujo explained lowly, coldly, but despite his coldness, that crazy smile spread across his features.

"In other words...I can kill you...and make sure that not even your soul remains..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 2:19 am

Makoto would have flipped him off if he could. "That right? Kill me fine. But that one there the mouthy brat dies as well. I've made sure of it." he said sneering. "He'll die right along with me and cause of how close your pretty doggie is he will too."

The orange haired kid didn't know what he was talking about and stepped forwards only to feel a hand on his shoulder and looked it wasn't Zuma but a silver haired man.

Zero looked at Mujo and then at Makoto his hand passing over the orange haired kid the threat was anywhere on the kids body but rather he looked up and over at the building in the top corner another teen sat there pointing a sniper rifle at the head of the boy standing there as if that would solve everything.

"Zuma......bring me that wretched worms soul........." Zero breathed as he reached out and took Mujo's scythe............and Inazuma was gone. Neither Zuma or any other would deny Zero............and Zero...was beyond pissed. To use this one's life as blackmail and stepped between even if both he and Mujo could ensure nothing happened to the kid that he didn't die from it he didn't need to be shot either.

Makoto laughed. "Him??? That silver haired man is death? Is that what your saying death is a hideous monster not some pretty boy who belongs on the cover of Vogue. There's nothing scary or deadly about him at all............more like bend me over and screw me till I can't move." the kid said being absolutely lewd......
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 2:30 am

Mujo's smile grew wider and he began to chuckle lowly, darkly as he stood there, and he knelled down on all fours, much akin to Zuma, but not nearly as low to the ground. He hadn't really fought like this much, but he knew how to. "What an interesting little worm you are..." he mused after his laughter stopped.

"Death is indeed that silver haired man you see there...and he looks quite fuck-able...but he's actually rather dangerous...his beauty is deceiving...as is a the beauty of a rose..." he mused lowly, sounding much like the mad man he had become over the years.

"You think you're such a smart little man...when you're nothing more than a scared little rat scurrying to hide in his hole....and I hate rats....they're annoying pests who are only in my way..." he said and licked his lips before he moved, vanishing and reappearing, claws digging into the brick wall behind Makoto, and his feet- despite the wooden sandals- seemed to cling to the wall as if they had glue on them, as he hovered over Makoto's vulnerable body like a looming spider.

"I'm not going to say I'm sorry...because I'm not...and a third lie just isn't in me today...so...fuck you Makoto...and every little piece of shit friend who gives a damn about you....you're not worth the cum it took to make you..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 2:39 am

Makoto went wide eyed he could not fight back not pinned to the wall the way he was to be compared to the dangerous beauty of a rose. As if saying that death while beautiful was beyond dangerous if all one saw was the flower itself and not the thorns that waited to strike. Then there was Mujo who said he wasn't worth the......"Damn't get the hell away from me!" he shrieked but before he could say anything else the guy who was sniping for him let out a gurgled scream and Makoto watched as Zuma came back and gave to Zero what he had asked for.

Black hideous and twisted the sphere the mans soul condensed down into a ball floated above his palm and Zero looked at it. "Thank you Zuma."

Zuma nodded and took back the scythe and once again moved to stand between the orange haired boy and the events before them.

Zero walked forwards as Mujo hadn't killed Makoto yet and held out his hand. "If you have but an ounce of intelligence inside of you worm then you know what this is." Zero said darkly flatly as he looked at him and the boy nodded.

"That's....his....soul."

Zero nodded. "Yeah.........and he's still alive within it. Aware unable to do jack shit but........that hardly matters." Zero looked at it part of him wondering when he became such a cold heartless bastard the other.......not overly caring. At least Akumu and Aoi didn't see him like this.........how he had had to become when the Earth fell into such chaotic darkness thanks to the idiot false council that kept his nephew out of complete power and bringing things to the way Aoi had them.........no. Zero looked at Makoto and sighed. "It hardly matters because it's nothing." Zero said and the black sphere began to shred itself apart ripping and bursting turning in on itself until.....nothing remained. A complete death in the most painful and horrible way possible. "The difference between you and him? You pathetic worm.......Mujo will allow you to feel it all with that wretched thing you call a body as well no doubt." Giving the illusion of having half a chance to fight back........
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 2:48 am

Mujo chuckled and leaned in close to him, whispering in his ear, "I will kill you in the most gruesome ways possible...little worm...for you are mine to do with however I please...and I am the monster to look out for...I'm a beast disguised as a man..."

His words were more true than what anyone would ever be lead to believe. Mujo was a very calm and easy going man when he was around those he cared about. Hell, he was even pretty easy going with the ones he reaped. But deep down, his illness had taken a large portion of his sanity, and a long with it, a large portion of his humanity. All that was left of Mujo's mind was a dark, violent cruelty that seemed to simply vanish and reappear on a whim.

With that, he didn't speak anymore, only brought up a hand to let his claws dig into Makoto's chest and ran it all the way down to his pants line, all the while smiling that crazy smile of his.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 1:49 am

Makoto screamed in agony as he looked at the man before him who was tearing apart his flesh as if it was nothing more then tissue paper a man who had murdered soo many when it came to his own life found himself balling like a baby and quivering like a whimp. He wanted to live and had no way of keeping his life against this man.

Zero stood there watching. He said nothing as he watched Mujo take apart the boy.

Inazuma looked back at the orange haired kid who stared and closed his eyes turning his head away. Ichigo didn't want to see this he was a punk always getting into fights because of his hair and his looks. They weren't 'japanese' enough. But he never killed a kid and he didn't start them finished many sure and had been lead on by them a bit because they calmed he fit in just fine with them.....but......Ichigo wasn't a bad kid over all three sisters at home. A weird as hell dad.....and his mom....long gone from this world and that was a boat load of guilt he carried around because she died at the hands of a vampire protecting him. So this was a bit frightening for him but for an entirely different reason this was them the vampires the race of people that had killed his mother so brutally before him but hadn't touched him.....why? Because he was nothing more then a five year old little boy at the time and the guy seemed to fear that killing him would bring death breathing down his neck and that was something he didn't want.

It didn't mean that the fear wasn't there.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 2:07 am

When he lifted his claws out of the boy's stomach, he brought his claws up and licked the blood off of them. "Tainted as hell...but sweet and full of life...a life that will be ending soon..." he said lowly and smiled again, chuckling lowly and he licked his lips.

"I'm going to kill every friend you hold close...and maybe even the shit-eating family that gave birth to you..." he told him lowly and brought his claws up to dig into his face and ran it down to his throat. Taking his claws out of the boy's face, Mujo cleaned his clws once again before he dove into that sea of instinct and sank his fangs into the gash in Makoto's throat and he began to drink.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 2:12 am

Makoto screamed in anger and agony he was trapped and dying. He knew that but at the same token he found it bitter sweet even that wretched boy Ichigo would die here this day no doubt since he kept that kid close to him. But he struggled even as his drew in shallower and shallower breaths feeling his life leaving him.

Ichigo brought his hand up and bit down on the back of it in order to keep from screaming as if he was five again. Ironically enough he handled it all pretty well until Mujo tore apart Makoto watching Inazuma had seemed sorta surreal but Mujo didn't it was very real.

Inazuma sighed and reached up catching the orange haired kid by his shoulder and brought him down into himself like he would have for his sister....when she was still alive turning his head into Inauma's shoulder his hand on top of the kids head the fear calming at the comforting hold.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 2:47 am

Mujo continued to drink, drinking Makoto nearly dry. But just before he reached the point of death, Mujo pulled away and licked his lips. "I said I have no mercy...so..." he said lowly and stepped down off the wall, pulling his claw free and held out his hand.

"Let me have my scythe so I can finish this shit..." he asked lowly. He was done playing, done holding back and done terrorizing the young boys in the alley. He was done being the monster that he had became over the years.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 2:51 am

Inazuma looked over at Mujo and tossed him the scythe knowing that he'd catch it easily enough as he kept the kid to him. He didn't want the kid but the kid had defended him and was terrified of vampires so just maybe seeing that they wouldn't attack him just because they were vampires and he was human and as long as he wasn't scum like them he'd be fine.

Zero leaned against the dirty wall watching as the kid was laying there struggling to breath struggling to live struggling to anything at the moment and wondering how Mujo was going to clean up the mess in this alley.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 1:36 am

Without looking back, he caught his scythe and brought it up, aiming at the kid with what seemed like the base of a simple V neck guitar. But looks are very deceiving. With a simple press of a button, the guitar opened up and revealed not one, but two barrels of guns.

"I wish I could say it's been a treat...but we all know how that goes..." he said lowly as the air began to condense into bullets in each barrel. He would let Makoto have a few words, not that it mattered. When he was finished with the kid, his soul would no longer exist.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 1:41 am

Makoto looked at him and sneered. "Your no better then me in the end. Doesn't matter kids like that punk there will fall. You don't even seem to care your partner is currently fondling the kid all over...more interested in ending my life. What you'll end his too at least I'll go out knowing that bitch of a kid met his end today as well."

Zero leaned against the wall watching then glanced down at Ichigo he had half a mind to knock the kid out but for some reason didn't and instead left it to Zuma who seemed bent on showing him it was alright he was safe.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 1:45 am

Mujo snorted at Makoto's words. "I already know that I will never know salvation...but I will have the satisfaction of knowing that I got to put an end to scum like you in the process of my damnation..." he said lowly and brought his finger up to rest on the trigger.

"By the way...the kid's name is Ichigo and no...he won't fall...instead, he will live his life and find his salvation..." he said lowly before he pulled the trigger and let the bullets fly, hitting their target directly between the eyes and painting the brick wall red with blood.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 1:51 am

Zero looked over as Mujo killed Makoto sending him on his way. "You know we aren't judged for what we do as a reaper unless we break taboo's Mujo." he said after a moment and glanced at Inazuma who was holding the boy with one hand watching Mujo and Zero all the while.

Ichgio focused on breathing he shouldn't be scared of them they weren't attacking him but he was. And he was ready to kick himself for it. What was with him he could face soo many other things head on but faced with this memory of his past and he crumbled unable to do anything even if he had stood up to Makoto because he didn't agree with the way he talked about Inazuma.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 1:57 am

Mujo turned to look at Zero in silence for a long while, scythe slung over his shoulder once again. Even if reapers weren't judged...Mujo would judge himself for the rest of his life. It was how he was. "I never said that my salvation was in the gates of heaven...or even that God was the one judging me...my damnation isn't even something that I've done as a reaper..." he said lowly and looked over at Inazuma and Ichigo.

"Come on Zuma...we have to clean this up before someone sees this mess..." he said lowly and moved over to the wall and held up his hand to the wall, letting it hover above the blood that painted the bricks and closed his eyes. As he stood there, the blood on the wall seemed to run in revers, as if a movie being rewound, and began to collect in a small ball.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 2:01 am

Inazuma moved setting the kid down now that the fight was over and moved cleaning up the mess he had made as well knowing that it could not be left for anyone to find. This was not something that could be left alone and he had gotten a bit carried away as many reapers put it to him in the past.

Zero looked at Mujo. "If you are talking about salvation and damnation in that aspect......then we all dam ourselves in our own ways." he said clearly indicating that he would not pry but that he too had things he condemned himself for and so would not judge or tell him he was wrong and Zero had his own fair share of things......to drag him down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The beast meets the second monk.....
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next