Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The beast meets the second monk.....

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru
Species: Vampire

The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 2:08 am

When the blood had all collected in the ball. Mujo opened his mouth and ate the ball, putting it all in his mouth and swallowing it down. Simple and quick, and much easier than the way he used to do his clean up. "Mine is living and breathing somewhere out there...working just like I do..." he said lowly as he used his magic to completely destroy the body, leaving nothing left of it.

Turning, he looked at Zero. "My damnation and my salvation is one and the same...and the most painful of judges in the universe....yet I love it..." he said lowly and then looked over at Ichigo and then at the other kid and sighed. "Don't give me that look...I'm not going to go back on my promise....I won't hurt you...either one of you..." he said and looked over at Ichigo.

"Your fear is very well founded...but keep in mind, as dark and crazy as we may seem...not all of us are like the one who took her from you..."
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 2:22 am

Zero nodded. "We all have our crosses to bare." he answered reaching up to touch the one that was forever burned into the side of his neck the tattoo that had once nearly crippled him. The one that marked him in the vampire world and yet none would dare touch him for fear of the day Aoi returned and found out they had that....and his presence to them bespoke death for good reason.

Ichigo looked up. "I know that.....I do somewhere in my head I realize the truth in your words....but it doesn't change the fear." he said as he sat there looking at Mujo. "I....have managed to get past it to the point I'm no longer afraid to be around my classmates who are vampires but when they show there fangs. When they....when I see them that fear comes back and I can't stop it I don't know how to." He admitted honestly and he felt like such a chicken shit because of it. They had not once indicated they would hurt him and yet he could not find a way to squash his fear of them. Of what they could do. Not what they had done but what more they could do and how utterly helpless he was as helpless as he had been then.
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 2:17 am

Mujo closed his eyes and was silent for a few minutes before he sighed and opened his eyes to look at Ichigo. "You will never forget that day...memories like that haunt us forever...but those among the vampires who attacked humans paid for their wrongs....with their own lives...it's why none dare turn their fangs on a human without asking first..." he explained lowly and then looked over at Zero.

"Isn't that right...dear prince?" he asked lowly and smirked at the last part. He loved to tease Zero, but knew more than anyone that Zero would do anything for his big brother...even if it meant hurting himself in the process.

"Your friends love you, despite your faults...they are just like you. Their fangs do not make them murderers....their actions do..." he explained lowly and brought his scythe down to rest the base on the concrete in front of him. "When you saw what Zuma could do, you stood up for him despite your fear....you have more courage than you let yourself believe dear boy..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 2:38 am

Zero sighed. "Any vampire who dares to harm a human to force there fangs and kill like that forfeit there lives. So says the laws laid down by one who rule is to this day undisputed. Any who break that law......I will see to there deaths personally." Zero said shaking his head and looked down at Ichigo who knelt there listening to them and watched the boy look down.

"Because he was wrong. Your partner didn't deserve to be talked about that way or even deserve it he hadn't done anything until he was hurt. And then the only one who he attacked was the one who first attacked him it's no different then anyone else in that aspect.....he was attacked so he defended himself. That doesn't earn him the right to be treated that way by anyone." Ichigo said as he shifted and slowly stood up he was still afraid he couldn't hide it nor would he try to lie about it then took a deep breath and looked at Mujo. "I know that.....and they try to never let me see there fangs honestly I appreciate it but......I'm not going to stop being there friend just because they do." and that was honest true he couldn't fight his fear off that easily but he wasn't about to outcast those he called friend just because they had fangs like the one who killed his mother in front of his eyes.

Although part of Ichigo felt like that was his fault he had wandered off in the park that day to a darker part and stumbled across a vampire killing a teenage girl who when he arrived accidentally distracted the vampire and the girl got away running for her life. The vampire had been pissed with him saying that he'd rip him apart for interrupting his meal and his mother arrived at that moment getting between him and the vampire. Ichigo had stood there a child screaming and crying not knowing what else to do at the moment other then that.

When his mother fell over dead before him drained of her blood and neck twisted horribly he had looked up the vampire had started to move towards him only to turn his head and start running. A man with burning golden eyes and long red hair had walked up to him, horns coming out of his head sticking up into the air and pointed ears. Markings covering his face and neck his arms and chest. The man had walked up to Ichigo who blacked out too much for his young mind to handle even as he heard the man say in a low tone. 'To turn your fangs to a human and an innocent is your sin.....a sin.....that will be your undoing....unfortunately for you......a demon lord...was close by...... he woke up later at home with his father and sisters......keeping his guilt blame and fear to himself but these ones saw it so very clearly.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 2:55 am

"Which is why I say, dear boy, that you have more courage than you lead yourself to believe....not only that, but you're standing here talking to death himself, and his subordinates who not only kill for a living, but send souls to hell or completely destroy them all together...you're a very brave little human boy...far more brave than others I've seen..." he explained lowly and held out his hand.

When he uncurled his fingers, two small chains tumbled down, revealing two small skulls with blue eyes. "Courage earns something with me, and when the time comes...you will find that you're much stronger than you think...taking this will protect you, but also gives you a new friend...call my name anywhere you are, and you will find that I'm there..." he said lowly, keeping his hand held out.

That small skulls were one of Mujo's creations. Bound inside the skulls were Worm Eater which would protect Ichigo and the other boy from any other reapers and also protect them from vampiric powers and vampires themselves. Infused with his magic, they would ward off any who didn't have permission to touch or taste. "When you desire to be touched, all you have to do is think of your approval...without permission, you will deflect any and all who try to lay a finger on you..." he explained lowly.

Mujo was a crazy man, yes, but he also desired friends more than anything. He wanted people to see him as someone to look up to...not always someone to fear.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 3:03 am

The one boy remained further back not willing to step forward but Ichigo looked at him and took that step forward true he was afraid. Seeing what he could do would have no other affect with Ichigo's past but at the same token he had nothing to fear either. He didn't see madness in Mujo's eyes oddly enough only a solidity in a reality that only he could see. Ichigo reached out and took the offered chain's one for himself and the other for the other boy. He kept the one and turned looking at the kid who Mujo had also spared. Holding it out to him. The boy looked at it and nodded then looked at Mujo.

"Thanks." he said sincerely.

Ichigo accepted the skull and chain. He looked at it in his hand then looked up at Mujo. "Thank you......but I guess part of me.....is a bit surprised that you three are as you say....it's just that....the man you say is death....has kind eyes."

Zero turned his head sharply and looked at Ichigo with a look that said you have to be kidding me......Zero frightened people just by looking at them even now. Hearing that he had kind eyes from this human boy who was afraid of vampires surprised the living daylights out of him.....especially since the one who always insisted that in the past was Aoi. Telling him no matter how harsh and cold he tried to come off his eyes gave him away they were his mothers they could not be harsh and cold no matter how hard he tried. He thought maybe his soft voice but his eyes? He had been glaring the entire time so when did Ichigo get the idea he had kind eyes??
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 3:12 am

Mujo burst out into laughter at those words. Zero had kind eyes, it was true, but a human of all things to point it out to Zero...it amused him to no end!

When Mujo stopped laughing, he took a deep breath and looked over at Zero. "Told you it was no use Zero. Everyone knows you're a big softy. Your glares and threats don't mean anything when you have those big, pretty eyes of yours," he said lowly before he turned to look at Ichigo.

"Kind eyes, kind heart...but even a rose has it's thorns. Zero is dangerous...very much so. But don't worry too much. He's mostly an ass to me. His brother would kick his ass if he knew about him being an ass to people who don't deserve it, isn't that right Zero?" he asked as he glanced over at the obviously shocked and irritated vampire prince.

"But more importantly, don't ever let looks fool you. Vampires come in every look imaginable...the ones who look the most innocent are usually the most dangerous. Ones like me are the ones who have quite the interesting personality, but are good at heart...Zero is an exception to that. He's pretty, dangerous, but good at heart too."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 3:18 am

Zero looked over at Mujo as he started laughing and pointed out that the kid was right and that Aoi would return and kick his ass if he was being an absolute ass to those who didn't deserve it. He flipped off Mujo and smiled while doing it. "I'm so going to kick your ass one of these days Mujo." Zero retorted annoyed with his 'Chylde' but in the end didn't dispute it because it was the truth.

Ichigo nodded as he looked between them and then placed the necklace around his neck it was an oddity but never the less he didn't mind. "I'll remember that..." he said lightly looking at them. Pretty dangerous but good at heart and usually with vampires it was the opposite that was true.

Zuma looked at them as he knelt there and then sighed. "Your scent is better.....no longer so bitter..."

Ichigo blinked confused his scent bitter?

Zero sighed. "Fear is a bitter scent. Your fear is calming down while taking to us, Zuma can pick it up faster then we can. His nose is far more sensitive."

Ichigo nodded and sighed softly. "I'll remember what you said." Ichigo said lightly but truthfully.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 3:26 am

Mujo snorted at Zero's words and flipped him off right back. "Bring it on asshole! I bet I can take you!" he retorted light-heartedly. It was always refreshing to 'argue' with Zero because it eased his mind and calmed him...much Like Aoi, Zero was a claming man to have around. It was part of the reason Mujo managed to control himself so well, that and the fact that he was far too stubborn to be done in by his own instincts.

But after a moment, he turned and looked at Zuma and then at Ichigo and smiled an actual smile. "Friendship is stronger than fear could ever be...and it seems that you're already getting comfortable with us...which is reassuring...it means you'll use that connection if you need it or simply want to see me and Zuma," he said and chuckled lowly.

"Or I can pop in when ever I want and scare the shit out of everyone...that's always fun..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 3:29 am

Zero snorted. "As if you'd beat me I'll not loose to the one I placed as my second that would be stupid." He said rolling his eyes and smirking.

Ichigo couldn't help it he laughed shaking his head. The two of them sounded more like best friends then boss and employee. He looked at them and then blinked when Mujo said he'd pop in and scare the shit out of everyone and shrugged. "Sounds like fun." any way you looked at it calling them for a visit or even Mujo just popping in.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 3:33 am

Mujo snorted and turned to look at Zero. "You're the one who's stupid. You obviously don't realize who you're dealing with here. Or did you forget that I can cancel you out just like you can me?" he said and then looked at Ichigo and smiled.

"Then we have a plan for tomorrow...." he said lowly and chuckled lowly. In other words, Mujo was planning on popping in on Ichigo and the other kid at school and paying not only them a visit, but his other 'friends' there as well. Mujo usually didn't make friends, instead, he ended up giving them a place to belong.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 3:38 am

Zero looked at him and sighed. "I'm well aware of that fact Mujo." Both could cancel each other out which meant it fell down to raw skill and while Zero didn't always like to humor the idea many thought he was crazy for putting someone under him who could very well kill him if he wanted to. Thing was.....Zero was not a man who trusted easily and he trusted Mujo So and ironically enough Mujo was hell bent on keeping that trust. The fact that when it came down to it the likely hood of Mujo killing him was high. And yet he wasn't afraid of Mujo even when Mujo was at his worst.

Ichigo nodded. "Sure." he said adapting and adjusting to all of this rather well.

Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 3:45 am

Mujo chuckled lowly and looked over at Zero. "Crazy for letting me stay, and crazy for trusting me...but I'm just crazy all the way around...especially for letting someone like you in..." he told him lowly, but that wasn't really a bad thing. Mujo had let Zero in despite his obvious fear of Aoi and what he could and would do to Mujo should he step out of his boundaries.

"Even if you hadn't let me stay as a reaper and killed me...I'd have put up one hell of a fight to stay...you're the only other one since my brother to get this close Zero...and if I took advantage of the fact that I'm close to you like this...I'd have killed the only other person who kept my loneliness at bay..." he explained lowly but then picked his scythe up and slung it back over his shoulder.

"If we let go of things, we're both crazy as hell...and I'm crazy enough for both of us..." he said before he looked at Ichigo and half waved, half saluted. "See you tomorrow kid..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 5:33 pm

Zero looked at him. "I'd be beyond crazy not to." he said not to let him stay not to choose him. Not to put his trust in Mujo So. As crazy as the guy was he was real. Very real and very much a good friend and now his chylde. No....there was no way Zero could have said no to him. Zero looked at him. "I'm sure you would have. You were the one if I recall correctly who was determined to catch my attention." and he had been Mujo so no matter what happened had Zero's back was determined to keep it that way to. To make certain Zero didn't overlook him at all and he hadn't.

Ichigo nodded as he looked at Mujo. "See you tomorrow." he said nodding the necklace might be a little bit of fun to explain at home. But he was certain his dad wouldn't really care. His dad never seemed to care what he did. As long as he stayed out of trouble. Ichigo turned then and started to walk off to head home before it got too late.

Zero looked at the back of the kid as he walked off. "That boy.....there is something sleeping inside of his soul.....something powerful."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 1:24 am

Mujo looked over at Zero and smiled a little. "I just didn't want you to be like me is all...being alone isn't good for anyone..." he said lowly and then looked back at Ichigo and waved again. "See ya...Ichigo..." he said lowly and when he was walking away, turned to Zero.

"It's why he's gained something no other human has from me....no other human would have gotten my protection....perhaps one day...he will become my successor...."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 1:28 am

Zero looked at Mujo and nodded as they walked along what was he to say to that. That Mujo just didn't want him to be alone. Zero smiled. "I haven't been either." he said in agreement and it was true he hadn't been alone since the moment Mujo So and Inazuma had waltzed into his life. No matter what happened or came and went those two where always there.

Zero did glance at him though then back at Ichigo and rose an eyebrow. "Ichigo Ansho.....fifteen into and out of trouble. Walks to his own beat and won't let anyone tell him differently. A strong sense of resolve and an unshakable will....." he shook his head smiling as he looked at Mujo nodding. "Perhaps one day when your ready to retire....and pursue a new goal."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 1:33 am

Mujo chuckled lowly. "Me pursue a new goal? Have you ever known me to pursue anything other than souls? Maybe in the future I'll be able to work like Kyoki...of course...without the leash...." he said and chuckled lowly as Zero listed off the kid's personality.

"Just like me...it's why I like him so much...that and he likes Zuma....if they aren't willing to like Zuma, I don't want them..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 1:44 am

Zero laughed. "I have my moments but even I'm not crazy enough to try to put a leash on you. Zuma will hurt me." he said smiling as he walked along. Zuma looked up confused a bit by that one....what were they talking about leashes for? And Zero seemed so very at ease.

Zero shook his head. "Not you. I'm sure things will work out just fine and perhaps just like Kyoki...who knows...." he did glance over at him and shook his head as he walked along. "He did like Zuma, he didn't shy away when Zuma touched him like many do. Ichigo it would seem....doesn't realize what he fears isn't the vampire themselves but the darkness he sees in them. Zuma isn't dark carefree but he isn't dark." Dark or rather evil. "He didn't see that in you either." Although Zero attempted to leave himself out of the conversation on that one.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 1:48 am

Mujo chuckled lowly and nodded. "That he would...." he said and looked down at Zuma and smiled happily before he turned his attention back to Zero.

"It's not just the darkness...it's the power as well. He fears vampires because he saw first hand what we could do once we go rogue....once we become night walkers..." he said lowly and closed his eyes. He had seen it for himself, many times in fact. "It's not just darkness, it's the fact that anyone could become that if they let their vampiric nature take over them...if they become the animals they portray themselves to be..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 1:54 am

Zero nodded as he walked along. "It's not something mortal eyes should have seen but he did and he maintained his sense of self afterwards. It's no wonder a kid like him caught your attention he's not one to easily break."

Zuma yawned as he moved along with them Zero and Mujo could talk for hours like this. it didn't bother him although he was a bit curious as to how they could go from playful banter to serious to playful banter and not once get lost.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The beast meets the second monk.....
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6