Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The beast meets the second monk.....

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Species: Vampire

The beast meets the second monk..... Empty
PostSubject: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 12:28 am

He walked through the streets of Tokyo attempting to get used to this, trying to almost desperately but as he looked at the people many who looked at him with dreamy eyes. And that made him sick to his stomach, the only reason they were looking at him that way was because of the way he looked. Not a single one of them would look at him with that much lust,desire and interest if they saw his other form. No they'd look at him in horror and fear. They'd attempt to hurt him again. So he walked along and entered the park sighing softly he was out and about still during his 'adjustment' period but he was handling it rather well. He paused wearing a pair of tight black leather jeans and boots a deep navy blue jacket with burgundy accents on it. The jacket hung open. Showing off a double silver cord with four small heart shaped crystals falling down off of it. A present a while back from Ryo the boy was no longer here but he was the only child to treat him as something other then a monster. And for that he'd always cherish his memories of the boy. Earrings fell down from his ears and he sighed before pausing looking at the man who was squatting in the tree line looking at him and tipping his head a bit curious.

Kanseina could not help but look at this one not in fear or confusion but a bit curious what about him seemed to hold this one's keen attention like that. No matter where he moved the man's eyes followed him. He almost got the feeling of being stalked like prey and that wasn't a comforting thought at all.

Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 12:43 am

He had been busy all day, working his ass off because Zero had gotten pissed at him for making some random comment about his ass when he noticed Inazuma stop in the tree he had jumped into and just stare. At first, he just played it off, but after a few more moments he sighed and came out from around the tree, wooden geta clacking against the ground, to see what his beloved Inazuma was staring at.

After a few seconds, he sighed and spoke, "Inazuma, stop that shit!" It wasn't nice like many expected from him, especially as sickly as he appeared. But after all, he was a crazy man, and always had an opinion, no matter what it was.
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 12:54 am

Inazuma looked down at Mujo and then dropped down. "He has an interesting scent....it's curious." He said lowly as he glanced over he hadn't been staring to be rude or to make this one uneasy but because he had never caught a scent quiet like his before.

Kanseina shifted a bit and looked away deciding it would be best to keep walking to loose himself for now. This was all a bit much it wasn't that he wasn't grateful to Kyoki for the family and he would return there before night fall it wasn't like he didn't want to be there but he did want to walk a bit and clear his head even if they did try to warn him that it wasn't healthy for a new born and he was perhaps a few days old as a vampire to be wandering about on his own it wasn't that he didn't want to listen it was that, well Kanseina had needed to get out to a park to something having been cooped up the last few days.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 1:01 am

"That's because he's Kyoki's new one...." he said lowly as he patted Inazuma's head and looked at Kansei. "He loves you, you know....in his own weird way, he loves you," he said as he stared at Kansei.

Mujo moved, vanishing to reappear in front of Kansei, "Even if you don't want to stay around me, you will be seeing me again...I'm a very popular face to see at the Inu brother's castle...though Kyoki is not usually a very happy man...."

It was amusing. One would believe that based on Mujo's initial reaction and facial expressions, he didn't like Kansei. However, that wasn't the case at all. Mujo was actually very amused by Kansei, and the way he reacted to others in the city.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 1:05 am

Inazuma nodded as he shifted and seemed to almost lay down waiting for Mujo. He was in no hurry to move about or rush off anywhere.

Kanseina looked at Mujo. "Yeah I realize that." he said as Mujo said something about he loves you. He looked at him as he said that Kyoki wasn't normally happy when Mujo was about the castle but shrugged and moved putting distance between them again. Too close....to close to fast it was a lot adjust to and he was even more edgy these last few days it seemed as his senses were still accommodating this new change. "It's not just you" He said in reference to the not wanting to stay around him it was people in general he didn't trust there reactions to him. Didn't trust the way they behaved how false they were.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 1:31 am

"I'm not an idiot boy, of course I know it's not just me...but the fact still remains that you don't trust me, yet you trust that crazy ass dog....it actually kind of hurts me a little..." he said lowly, mock pain on his face.

But after a few seconds, he moved again, appearing in front of Kansei again. "You can't avoid me kid...you can try to distance yourself, but it does very little good...I can hear your soul's cries from miles away...you can be uncomfortable with me all you want, but you can't run from me...." he said lowly as he walked backwards in front of Kansei a little, his wooden sandals clacking on the ground, before he came to a stop a few feet away.

"Though I have to wonder...are you as uneasy around him? Or is it just because I give off such a different vibe? Or is it simply because I'm the crazy one?" he mused lowly as he looked at Kansei.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 1:36 am

Kanseina had been walking being called kid he was called that a lot these days and then paused as Mujo asked if he was that uncomfortable around him and had the sudden realization that he wasn't talking about Kyoki anymore. That he was talking about Yojo. So this was the one that was involved in Yojo's past. The funny thing about looking in you figured things out fast. He looked away from Mujo falling silent. The crazy one.....it didn't really matter to him about that.

But his turning his head to look away allowed him to see that other that had first 'spotted' him still laying there as if watching the interaction between them and then the man moved lifting his head and sniffing the air.

Inazuma sniffed at the air a few more times before moving suddenly rebounding off of the tree and snagging something out of the air before moving up into another tree the movements had been flawless effortless on the man's part.

Kanseina stared not because he was horrified but in wonder a moment because no matter how he tried he'd never be able to move like that and perhaps a bit of awe mixed in there before looking back at Mujo. "It's different....." he answered shifting a bit in response to his question about being comfortable around Yojo.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 1:49 am

"Right...because you love the good one...right?" he asked as he put his scythe down, having been carrying it around- on his shoulder as usual- all of this time. "It's not different when you look at it from my angle...you just don't know what he used to be like..." he said lowly and stared Kansei down.

"But it doesn't matter because until you hear it from him, you wouldn't believe it anyway...no one does. He's the calm one, the smart one who does things with cold calculations while I'm the crazy one who acts on pure instinct....it's always been that way....since it happened anyway..." he explained lowly as he looked at Kansei.

"But know this boy, you are playing with a fire that will burn up your whole world..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 1:54 am

Kanseina looked over at him. "I take nothing at face value." he answered as he settled his gaze on Mujo shaking his head. "Not even you or him." he answered and then there was a rush as Inazuma was beside Mujo again. Kneeling there and licking his lips clean they were talking about Yojo.

He trusted nothing completely no one completely no matter how much his heart wanted to love them because he knew that that feeling of love could betray him leading him to falsely trust in another who did not deserve it. Not even Yojo......and what's more was that Yojo knew it.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 2:05 am

Mujo snorted at those words. "Wrong....you meant to say 'I just don't trust anyone...no matter how much they love me'..." he said lowly as he looked at Kansei for a few moments before he looked down at Inazuma and smiled down at him. That was his only comfort anymore...not even his work could comfort him anymore, because now he had to constantly worry about running into his big brother.

"But it doesn't matter....I expect to never be trusted...it is a part of my life....however, if my brother loves you...you are a very blessed man indeed....for he had his emotions drained from him when we were young...but more blessed are you if he will love you despite your distrust of him...Yojo does not normally love those who distrust his values and the such..." he said lowly as he looked back up at Kansei.

"You are amusing...however...you are not sacred to me...you are but a man who has gained my big brother's attention...nothing is sacred to me...not ever has it been..." Even love had it's limits with Mujo. He had been born a very sick child, and with each passing day, his mind and body deteriorated even further and pushed him closer and closer to his own time....if he were to ever reach his limit...he wondered if Zero would have mercy on him and bless him with his blood....or if any vampire would have mercy on him...
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 2:15 am

Kanseina looked at him and closed his eyes before turning to walk away. He was done. He didn't want to hear it because it was true and it hurt. He didn't trust he didn't even trust Yojo although he wanted to. There was this constant hum in his mind that refused to let go no matter how hard he tried. "Don't expect to be." he answered with a shrug and looked over as several people walked by looking at them he didn't need super sensitive hearing to hear there words why was such a pretty thing like him talking with such a sickly monk and a guy who was squatting and being pet? Pretty thing like him and sickly monk.

Kanseina shook his head and turned done and tired. This was why he stayed in the mansion before coming out when there was less people. He reached up and touched the necklace before shaking his head. "So you called it........." he said with his back to the monk behind him. That same presence around him of death that surrounded Zero and Yojo so he was like them then.

Inazuma remained kneeling looking up and tipping his head before bringing it up and pushing it a bit into Mujo's hand before glancing at the man before him.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 2:22 am

"I don't call shit...I hear it...I told you before...I can hear your soul...all of the reapers can...but despite this...my big brother is still waiting for you..." he said lowly and sighed, calming the moment he felt Inazuma's head against his hand.

"They're right...about me...you shouldn't be hanging around me...I'm nothing but trouble anyway..." he said lowly, but chuckled a little and knelled down to Inazuma's level. "Zuma...do me a favor and hunt us someone down...I'm not in the mood to chase them around all day..." he asked lowly before he stood back up and picked his scythe back up and slung it over his shoulder.

"Make sure their blood isn't too sweet...I don't like it too sweet..." he said lowly and turned, but paused to turn back to look at Kansei's back. "My brother was the lucky one in life....and yet somehow he makes me out to be the bad guy...when all I really am is dying..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 2:33 am

Kanseina looked over at him he had gotten so angry a mere moment ago but sighed as he looked away again hearing him speaking. "Porphyria....the 'Vampires Disease' as they call it.....yeah I know I can see it and scent it in you." he said without turning pull the scythe he didn't care he'd been abused enough in his life to know when he was stepping on dangerous ground. But he didn't look back. Didn't look at Mujo, he had never been sick a day in his life because of his father's heritage so he couldn't claim to understand what it felt like to be in Mujo's shoes. But it sickened him to hear Mujo say that Yojo made him out to be the bad guy he hadn't not to Kanseina. He had indicated that he loved and adored his brother despite lacking emotions. Even if he was emulating them.

Inzuma nuzzled his hand a moment longer before glancing at Kanseina. "I'll find them." he said simply and then was gone flickering off moving faster then one could follow hunting down what Mujo had asked for.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 2:44 am

"A smart one I see...but it doesn't matter...I do not care what you think of me...compared to my brother...I am the bad guy in all of this...because unlike him, I have emotions and thanks to my illness, they are even more heightened, while he lacks any at all...to everyone else, he is the calm one- the good one...." he said lowly as he turned to fully face Kansei.

"Perhaps on some level it's true, but I don't give a damn about your opinion about me...after all...you trust me less than my brother..." he said and lowered his scythe back down to the ground and leaned against it.

"But the better question is...when will you run out of time? When will my big brother decided to lift his curse and take back those crippling emotions of his? When will he become the monster that you never believed him to be?....because the man I remember...killed first and asked questions later....and he felt no remorse....even when he could..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 2:49 am

Kanseina turned his head and looked at Mujo before turning around to face the man before him. As he spoke about how he thought about him about how he. He closed his eyes and shook his head. "I ran out of time a long time ago. What does it matter now?" he answered shaking his head. "There is clam and then there is emptiness.......having no emotion is the same as being dead already." is was the same thing he had said to Yojo days ago.

Kanseina looked at Mujo. "I don't trust you because I don't know you.." he said shrugging as he shook his head and sighed what more was there to say if he didn't know any better he'd swear that Mujo was attempting to drive him away from Yojo.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 2:56 am

"Oh no boy, you have plenty of time left...had it long ago....but you just gave up..." Mujo said lowly as he looked at Kansei.

"But you're right, you don't know me...but neither do you know my big brother...I love him dearly, but my question to you is...can you do the same? Can you love him as dearly? Can you love my brother so much...you would trade anything to take away his endless suffering?...Can you love my brother so much...that you would accept every part of him, including me?..." he asked lowly as he stared at Kansei.

"If you can't let your walls down for even a single moment, then what good are you to him? If you can't love him, then why should i treat you with any of the respect you feel you deserve? Why should I trust you?...."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 3:04 am

Kanseina listened to him saying that all of that and smiled a bittersweet smile as he opened his eyes. "I don't feel the need to be respected. As to trusting me.....don't." Kanseina said waving his hand in the air and turned to walk away. "It's the way it's always been. I don't ask to be respected nor do I expect anyone to. But I don't like it when they stare at me the way they do. As to my walls? I don't have an answer to that one. Nor do I know if I can love anyone the way they needed to be loved." he said as he shook his head and began to walk away shock treatment how lovely.

Wither or not Mujo meant to Kanseina could not help but feel like everything was caving in on him again, his fault if he didn't open up if he couldn't trust if he couldn't move past a hundreds of years of neglect and abuse. Mujo said he was the crazy one he wasn't he was just voicing what he was feeling inside and Kanseina knew that...........but it was things he couldn't possibly answer. "I didn't ask him to stay by my side." he finally said having taken several steps away. "He's the one..........whose determined to show me a different world.....he's the one who brought me to the castle. I can't answer you questions because I don't know the answers to them." he answered flatly not coldly but flatly suddenly wishing he had his scales back at least then he had the comfort of being a form he knew during the day of the looks and screams of terror.........it was everything familiar the pain all of it........
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 3:09 am

"Too late to tell me not to trust you...because I do..." he said lowly, and moved, vanishing and reappearing behind Kansei. "I do not expect you to desire to be respected....but you do...and you also desire to be loved...and accepted...as all beings in this world do..." he said lowly.

"My brother made his choice....because he desires to not only give you another chance...but himself as well...Even if his chances are slim to none, he wishes to rebuild himself...and never again have to face himself that was left in the fountain that day...just as you, as much as you claim otherwise, do not wish to face the pain of being a 'monster' to all who see you..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 3:16 am

Kanseina looked at the street before him as people walked along and closed his eyes. To late to tell him not to trust him because he did. "Why....you don't know me why trust me...." he said and that was the truth to be seen as something other then a monster.

Kaseina brought his hand up and looked at the normal human fingers. Normal.....and yet by birth he was a Shadowfaux and that didn't bother him. The fact that they couldn't accept him unless he looked just like them did. Yojo was different and Kyoki gave him the ability to control his appearance. To appear like this or as he was born to look during the day. "I can't help him rebuild himself...........when...." when he himself stood on the outside looking in to afraid to trust to let others close..........to let others in. His body had healed them all away otherwise he'd have some terrible deep scars. Things his mother had done to attempt to keep the scales away. Bullet wounds and pitch forks swords knives didn't matter..........whatever the townsfolk could find to slay the monster before them......afraid of the world that they all walked in.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 1:12 am

"Honestly, I could ask you why you're even talking to me if you don't know me, but it wouldn't get us very far...." he said lowly as he closed his eyes and shook his head. "Besides...I'm crazy...I can say I'm the fucking Dali llama, but no one would believe me. What I say doesn't exactly have much bearing around here...well...unless you're Death himself...then maybe it would...but other than that..." he said, shrugging.

But after a second, he opened his eyes and looked at Kansei. "You klnow you're not the only one who feels that way...despite himself, Yojo does think the same thing....and me..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 1:15 am

Kanseina didn't know what to say to him and so fell silent. He didn't know how to answer him even as he tried to think and listened to what he said. He had met 'death himself' and the man seemed alright. He took a deep breath and then blinked jumping when Inazuma arrived dropping on the ground between them the one that Mujo had scent him after. For the moment though he was saved from having to answer but Inazuma's return..

Inazuma sat there going low to the ground as the 'target' stared at him and scooted backwards on his ass to get away......this was nuts.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 1:20 am

Mujo ignored Kansei's silence, and instead, moved. Vanishing only to reappear, squatting before the man on the ground. "Hello....little man...I do hope my partner wasn't too rough with you..." he said as he looked at him with his dull gray eyes that had dark circles under them, his skin sickly pale.

"If he was...it takes all of my fun away..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 1:24 am

"Dam......that one snags me and goes running in the middle of.....my job and now your talking about having fun....." he said he fit the bill the sort that Mujo just loved to seem to toy with a bad boy who got into fights on a normal occasion and yet when it came down to it.........didn't have it to back his ass if he tried. Inazuma yawned and rested there he hadn't done much to the guy other then pick him up and come here with him.

Kanseina glanced over and away again closing his eyes.

"Hey pretty boy get your ass over here and help me."

Kanseina tensed........."No." because it was looks that one was the same and it annoyed him maybe he was on the road to becoming the monster inside now who knew but he wasn't about to rush to this man's aid.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 1:43 am

Mujo snorted at the punk and pointed his 'scythe' at the boy's face. "Easy there little fella....rude ass attitudes won't get very far with me....if you're not careful, you'll pay for your mistakes with more than just your blood..." he said lowly and smiled as he chuckled lowly and stood up, scythe still pointed at the boy's face.

"Making demands when you're the one in danger....seems pretty stupid to me...don't you think Kansei?" he asked as he looked over at Kansei.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 1:51 am

Kanseina shrugged. "It does since it makes no difference to me what happens to him." he said looking away a bit of cold darkness inside of his heart. He felt nothing for them for the human's who bullied and hurt him for so long and accepted him now only because he had a 'pretty face'.

Inazuma watched as he laid there. The boy wasn't jaded he was hurt. Distant and stayed as aloof and away from others as he could.

The man looked at them and narrowed his eyes. "My blood? Get away from me you sick freak." he said standing up and backing up. "Like I want some sickly bastard touching me. Your friend has looks I figured he...." He said turning and gesturing at Kanseina. "Come on man talk to your ugly friend...." He stared and Kanseina walked towards him as his hair began to spin out it made him sick.

This man made him sick to his stomach. The bone like scales appearing his clothes ripping where the 'bones' stuck out taking his birth form during the daylight wasn't hard shifting to the inu was. No....the long thick tail swished behind him as he caught the man's chin who was shaking staring horrified. "Fuck your a monster.....he's ugly and your a monster...."

"See this is why I don't care if you live or die...." Kanseina said coldly as he grasped the man's chin. "There is nothing about that monk that is sickly or ugly and yet you judge him by what you think you see.....and me? I take this form and instantly I am a monster what happened to the pretty face you were so going on about?"

The man pulled back unharmed Kanseina hadn't hurt him but looked away. "Skin deep......you only care what you see on the outside not the in. It is why you disgust me....you and those just like you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... Empty

Back to top Go down

The beast meets the second monk.....
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next