Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The beast meets the second monk.....

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru
Species: Vampire

The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 2:06 am

Mujo burst into laughter at the man's words. "Your words don't hurt me..." he said lowly, a dark calm washing over his features and he moved, his hand coming to rest on the side of his throat where his artery rested.

"All it does is make me desire to kill you that much more..." he told the boy as he moved in to take a deep breath, breathing in his scent.

Last edited by Aoi on Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 2:08 am

The kid shook his head pulled out a pair of bladed brass knuckles the thing he reserved for those really dirty fights of his and swung it into Mujo's gut intending to hurt him. "Yeah well I ain't going down without a fight."

Inazuma though whined. Going flat on his belly making Mujo made was usually a good way for dinner to be spoiled.

Kanseina rose an eyebrow. That was smart lets stab death and see what he does to you in return...
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 2:20 am

Mujo doubled over the boy's arm, but after a second or two, his hand came up to grab hold of the boy's arm. "Not a smart move boy..." he said lowly and rose his head to look at the punk and smiled and insane smile.

"For Your idiocy...you will die..." he said and twisted the boy's arm until he heard the sickening snap of breaking bone.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 2:22 am

The boy screamed in agony and swung up to bring the blade along Mujo's face intending to cause him as much pain as Mujo was causing him. Inazuma lowered down and growled. The boy had better be careful seriously find a way to hurt Mujo and he'd make the kid suffer. But for now other then pissing of his lover he wasn't doing all that much damage.

Kanseina looked over as the scent of Mujo's blood hit his nose and frowned. The kid was asking for trouble.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 2:30 am

Mujo just kept smiling as the blade barely even grazed his face. "You're certainly not a wise one...are you boy?" he asked lowly as his free hand came up to grab the boy's other arm and twisted it until the same sickening snap could be heard.

When the boy had no arms left to use, Mujo stood up and simply laughed at the boy's pain as he smiled that insane smile of his. The fact that the boy had been brave and stupid enough to get so close to Mujo amused him to no end. Never in three centuries had any one been able to draw his blood.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 2:34 am

The kid looked up at him his arms broken hurting and feeling like he was gonna be sick. But if he was gonna die he was going down with a fight not whinning and crying for his life he managed to get up to his feet feeling the world swim around him before looking at Mujo. He swung his leg intending to kick the monk hard.

Inazuma rose an eyebrow the kid had managed to wound Mujo and if he didn't know better he worried might be taking Mujo from him if he got to interested and that made him shift.....he didn't like that idea at all but remained where he was. He couldn't imagine his life without Mujo in it and didn't want to.

Kanseina watched and sighed. "idiot....with both arms broken your balance will be off..." he grumbled as the kid made the wild kick.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 2:09 pm

Mujo watched the boy in amusement. It was amazing, the boy's desire to live was strong, but Mujo himself was stronger. But he wouldn't have killed the boy had he simply minded his manners...of course, no human can do that it seems.

Dodging the kick, Mujo's hand came up to catch the boy's leg by the ankle. "Your desire to live is strong, but your ability to fight is weak...you're wasting your time and you know it..." he told him lowly and pulled the boy in close, not letting him have a chance to fight back any more.

When the boy was close, he smiled that same insane smile of his and chuckled lowly, his dull gray eyes fixated on the boy. "You're certainly an interesting one...but you're trying to fight the wrong guy...."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:35 am

The boy shook his head and glared at Mujo. "Your after my blood and after my life I'm not trying to be interesting I'm trying to keep you from getting my blood and my life." he kid said trying to jerk his leg free.

Kanseina sighed. There was simply no way to fight and win against Mujo. Not for the kid. A human's strength was nothing to a vampire's. And a Vampires was weak in caparison to that of a death reapers. They hold ones life literally in the palm of there hand.

Inazuma yawned and curled up as if to take a nap in truth he really was bored the kid wasn't going to last long. And if the kid tried to take Mujo away........he'd have fun playing with him.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:41 am

Mujo snorted at the boy's weak attempt at getting free. "I was only after your blood...you are the one who tried to attack me...In return, I am simply defending myself...I never said I was going to kill you...only that I wanted to..." he explained lowly, emphasizing his points more than he needed to, but the boy was actually quite dense.

"If You would stop fighting me and be a good boy, I wouldn't hurt you anymore and I would heal you and let you go on your merry little way...but of course...you won't do that....now will you?" he asked lowly as he pulled the boy in closer, so close in fact that their noses were nearly touching and smiled at him. "You think you're all big and bad because you're some punk, some trouble maker in the human world...but in my world...you're not even strong enough to fight a small child...."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:46 am

The kid looked at Mujo. "Bull shit. Your talking about taking my blood. Even if you heal me your still gonna hurt me." the kid said as he looked at Mujo who pulled him close. "Your full of shit you don't find someone willing you just take anyone off the street and expect them to give it up to your sorry ass." the kid snapped coldly flatly he was scared hell he'd be lying if he said he wasn't. His arms were broken this guy had easily caught his leg and wanted to take his blood. He didn't want any of it. Even if he had been asked nicely he would have still said no. It wasn't that he was afraid of being bitten by a vampire it was that.........the kid just wanted to be left alone to do his own thing. Get high get drunk all of the stuff he enjoyed doing of course thanks to his probation officer he was sober for three months enough time for the toxic substances to work there way completely out of his system. But that didn't change the fact that now more then ever he wanted to go back to it.

Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:53 am

Mujo pursed his lips for a moment before he chuckled lowly, the low laughter rising to a full on fit of laughter. He was the sorry ass? Oh how amusing.

When he was done laughing and had caught his breath, his expression grew serious...dead serious. "I'm not the sorry ass...you are..." he said lowly, coldly, flatly. "You're hardly even of age and yet you've already nearly killed your liver because of your alcohol abuse, and you've killed nearly every brain cell with your use of drugs...If anyone is a sorry ass, it's you dear boy...and honestly, I would be doing the world a favor if I ended you now before you had the chance to do it to yourself...however, I was actually feeling rather generous today....until you made the mistake of calling me something I am far from being..." he explained lowly, flatly.

"The painful truth of the matter is kid...you're nothing in this world, and until you stop acting like such an idiot, you always will be...and when your time truly runs out- should I still decide to spare you- you will be sent to hell...perhaps by me....or perhaps even by my brother...though you would like my brother even less than you like me...he's much more dangerous than I ever thought about being..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 1:01 am

The kid just looked at Mujo and shook his head looking away. "Whatever. The only life I'm jacking up is my own and I don't need you to jack it up even more for me." he said bitterly he had his own share of problems and now this? He turned his head and looked at Mujo glaring with nothing but hate, not because of the way he looked but because he was being treated like this. True he probably brought a good part of it on himself by stabbing the man. But they were the ones who brought him here to be bitten have his blood drank and whatever else and now telling him he was condemned to hell on top of it? Bloody wonderful. "You know what........I don't fucking care anymore. It's easy to be on the outside looking in on someone's life and passing judgement isn't it? Don't do this, do that. This is your fault because you fought back. I'm a scary fuck but my brothers far worse. Your gonna burn. Acting like an idiot yeah suppose I am. But I have some fucking sick monk and this guy who speeds in from no where coming at me and wanting to drain off a bit of my blood to do who knows what with."

The kid glared at Mujo. "Then cause I'm screwing up my own life and defending myself in fights instead of letting my ass get kicked or is it cause I'm stupid enough to mouth off to you instead of letting you have your damn way and drink or do what you want with my blood that I'm gonna burn for all eternity? I don't fucking care anymore." he kid said still glaring hate filled daggers at Mujo.

Kanseina looked over at them watching and saying nothing it wasn't his place to meddle or interfere.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 1:24 am

"I don't pass judgement...that's not my job. My job is to kill those who have ran out of time...." he said lowly and closed his eyes. "If you believe that the only life you're fucking up is your own...then you are poorly mistaken...." he said lowly and opened his eyes to look at the boy with a surprisingly sad expression.

"You're hurting all of the people who care about you...you think your choices only affect you, but they affect everyone around you...even the people at school who you think don't give a shit...." he explained lowly as he looked at him and sighed. "You think that even I don't care...and as fucked as I am, I do...not that I plan to apologize for my desiring your blood...because you're right...I'm sick...have been since birth...but my partner was only doing what I asked him to do...it's not his fault...so be angry with me, not him..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 1:28 am

The kid shook his head. "Tsk whatever." he said bitterly and looked away. He doubted he was hurting anyone in that school they spent more time running away from him then trying to get to know him and then there was his family life, yeah not a single one there cared hell where did this one think he was introduced to the shit at? "I'm not angry I hate you got it? You waltz into my life and decide your taking my blood cause your sick. Send your partner to find someone and he does what you ask. Must be nice." he said he didn't talk down about Inazuma. He looked at Mujo and closed his eyes maybe he should just end it now. Surely things couldn't get any worse then they were. Some monk wanting his blood to make himself feel better lecturing about the kids life and then telling him he'd burn yeah............if that was the case why save the trouble he'd send himself on his way now.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 1:47 am

Mujo sighed and shook his head. Of course this kid wouldn't listen to him...not that he blamed him....however...if he called Kyoki...he'd not survive for sure....but someone had to get some sense into this kid before he did something irreversible. "To love someone? It is...it's very nice...but you know that, right?" he asked lowly as he looked at the kid.

"Hate me all you want...it's nothing new to me....half of the people I've met in my life hate me...some have even tried to kill me...and some nearly did..." he said lowly and let go of the boy's leg, letting him fall to the ground, landing on his ass.

"Hate is also a familiar emotion that I've felt for nearly nine centuries now...you can't really hurt my feelings boy...however...you can't stop me from caring either...I don't want to see someone with so much potential waste their lives and be sent to hell for stupid reasons..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 1:51 am

The kid shook his head and glared after crying out landing on his ass but without his arms able to move he slammed down harder then he would have liked it hurt. Brought more tears of pain to his eyes. He shook his head. "Try convincing someone you care when your not considering using them as a fucking meal. Wait let me correct that when your not using them as a meal and telling them they ain't got a fucking choice."he snapped icily and closed his eyes getting up right now would be a real pain in the ass.

Inazuma looked at him opening up an eye to regard the boy that Mujo seemed determined to reach. Before closing it again. The kid was no threat to Mujo. Although his attitude really did suck.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 1:55 am

"Would you rather not have a choice of becoming a vampire or staying human? Because I can certainly arrange that one..." Mujo said lowly, as he looked down at the kid from where he stood.

"Honestly, I would like to try to avoid that...especially since the one I'd call would most likely kill you before you turned..." he said lowly and turned to look at Kansei. "I'm quite sure he knows who I'm talking about. Right Kansei? Would you like to tell this human what exactly Kyoki would do to him if he were here in my place?"
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 1:59 am

Kanseina looked over. "Killing him.....would be nice." he answered looking away. It was as simple as that Kyoki seemed to take great pleasure in the screams that came with the change.........and this kids 'fighting' spirit would anger Kyoki to no end. Because he was being stubborn and a pain in the ass among many other things.

The kid shook his head and closed his eyes. "See that's just what I'm getting at.....because I'm human I don't get a damn choice what you do to me. Wither you feed on my blood break my bones or hell change me or kill me. There isn't a choice at all for me. I don't have the ability to say yes or now. It's shut up and take it cause your human and it's what your meant for."

Inazuma sighed as he opened an eye not saying anything as he watched.

Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 2:09 am

"Funny thing is...I'm not a vampire...so I can't change you even if I wanted to..." he said lowly as he continued to stare down at the kid. "I'm not human either though...I'm something you humans call shinigami.....or a reaper....I only get to reap souls...nothing more, nothing less....my boss however, is both a vampire and a reaper....he would rather I kill you instead of let you continue to annoy him...he's actually an ass....but I like that about him..." he explained and shrugged as he chuckled a little at the thought of Zero dealing with the kid.

"As for a choice...you do have a choice...everyone does...you're just too blind to see it..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 2:13 am

The kid looked at him. "Really you say I have a choice? So if I tell you no to taking my blood you'll listen? Not likely you plan on taking it regardless or convince me that that was my choice all along. I don't care if your boss is an ass or not. I'm not dealing with him I'm dealing with you."he said shaking his head and closed his eyes. "Doesn't really matter do what you want what you planned on doing it's clear I never had a choice or the power to stop you from taking mine away from me."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 2:16 am

Mujo sighed and closed his eyes. "Zuma...come here please..." he asked lowly and knelled down, holding out his hand to Inazuma.

"Since I seem to be wasting my time here...please come and heal this one so that he can go on about his day..." he requested lowly as he ignored the kid, and instead focused on Inazuma. If it meant proving a point, Mujo would ignore his own body's needs and let this one go.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 2:22 am

The kid glared at them both wondering what new game Mujo was playing with him that this sick twisted monk was playing.

Inzuma moved over to him facing moving against Mujo's hand his scent was weaker then it should be he needed blood and soon and this one......he looked over and healed him as Mujo requested as he wanted.

The kid got up after he was healed backing away. This was too freaky for him. The monk wanting his blood the guy that moved around nearly on all fours and then the one who was a 'cute' guy then a monster and back to a cute guy again in torn clothing. "So what that's it your just gonna let me go?" He said lowly flatly darkly. He was backing away not turning his back on them and watched as the man who moved low moved again to brush his head against Mujo's hand before coming up to 'nuzzle' him a bit. He acted soo oddly so differently but seemed to care deeply for the monk.

The kid shook his head........"You won't try to stop me...." to stop him from leaving.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 2:27 am

Mujo looked at the kid and sighed, but nodded. "I said I wouldn't hurt you anymore and heal you...so I did..." he said lowly as he looked at the kid. "I said you could go...and you can...I have no way to stop you now...I've used up most of my strength fighting you...so just go..." he said lowly and shewed the boy away like he was some animal.

Instead of continuing to look at the boy though, Mujo looked down at Inazuma and smiled at him. Perhaps a bit weakly, but it was all he could do right now. "It'll be all right Zuma...I'm not going anywhere....I promise..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 2:34 am

The boy turned and ran a few steps away would have gotten further but a low almost animal whine caught his attention a sound human vocal cords should not be able to make. But he looked back as the man this 'Zuma' moved and laid his head against Mujo looking up at him.

Zuma knew better Mujo was weaker this time and constantly getting weaker nine centuries. By all rights in the wild he should have done away with his weakening mate and found a younger stronger one but perhaps that was the one thing that Mujo had tamed in him. Zuma would not find another. In fact many commented that it would be more merciful if Mujo sent Zuma along before he himself died. If only because Zuma would become dangerously wild again without Mujo there. "You need it...." Zuma answered lowly a bit bluntly and to the point but that was him.

The boy though stopped and turned to look at them. What was this....it was his choice to leave now, HIs choice to walk away and not have to deal with them anymore. What did he care what happened to the sickly monk or the wild child at his side. And it wasn't meant offensive he couldn't help but think of Zuma as anything but a wild and pure being who acted on instincts alone.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 2:38 am

Mujo just shook his head and closed his eyes. "I need a lot of things...but it doesn't mean I'll get them...." he answered him lowly.

If it meant making a point, if it meant making a difference in just one persons life....Mujo So would give up his life for it. It was just how he was. Even if his illness had eaten nearly everything of his mind away, he would never let that fade away...never let that die.

"I will find another way Zuma...I always have..." he told Inazuma, but held little hope for finding another way to survive. Especially since hardly any vampire would take pity on him and turn him...not even Kyoki held that much pity in his heart...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The beast meets the second monk.....   The beast meets the second monk..... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The beast meets the second monk.....
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next