Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Monk and demon eyed boy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Species: Vampire

Monk and demon eyed boy Empty
PostSubject: Monk and demon eyed boy   Monk and demon eyed boy EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 1:53 am

It was another experiment they said. Having forcefully brought him here. His arms bound. His legs the same, taking the blinding helmet off of him. He opened his eyes to see a hospital for children who were ill.

"Ryner .....its time to see a monster like you be put to good use." The woman said holding up the stone and smirking. "Resonate." She said as it burst made out of his own blood it was designed....to make him go....berserk.

To erase all of the he felt it start....the bad shift everything shifting starting to fade. "No please stop......don't......." Ryner  felt his eyes open red light starting to gather as the stigma pulsed trying to go out of control as she wanted to erase all of this. His head fell back tears falling.....is that all that he was? A monster......Ryner  struggled against it unable to close his eyes and make it....hearing the cruel woman laugh.
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru

PostSubject: Re: Monk and demon eyed boy   Monk and demon eyed boy EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 2:15 am

Sandals. The sound fell heavy as he walked. To be sent here to track a so called demon...

Coming out of the darkness, he looked up at them, his shaggy red hair seemingly unkempt and his scythe slung over his shoulder. "This is what I was called here for? A human? Man, they sure love to jerk me around...." he said lowly and sighed as he brought his scythe off of his shoulder and pointed it towards them. "All right...this is how things are going down fuckers...you're going to stay there and I'll shoot...got it?" he asked as he tilted his head to the right. He wasn't in the mood to joke around, this was all serious.
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Monk and demon eyed boy   Monk and demon eyed boy EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 2:32 am

The woman looked back at him and smirked. "Too bad.....you're too late." The woman  said laughing as Ryner  at that moment screamed unable to contain it the shackles dissolving as he was lifted into then lifting his hands up before his eyes before looking over at Mujo the lights on but no one 'home'. Pentagrams could be seen glowing in his eyes which cast a red glow. "You can't stop him now. That monster will erase everything here and then I will contain him again." The woman looked up "Do it Ryner! Show him how powerless everything is before the cursed eyes you possess."

Hear her no...he heard nothing but the endless equations the voice in the back of his mind whispering to erase it all. He lifted none hand pentagrams forming in then air around him beside him as those vermilion glowing eyes locked on Mujo.....the ground around then children began to dissolve......but while he stared at Mujo tears fell from vacant eyes that.....would not close......a disjointed voice one figuring out the equations of everything quickly and breaking it all down within moments....the other a teen screaming to stop from the depths of his soul.....as he struggled against.....the cursed eyes he was born with.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Monk and demon eyed boy   Monk and demon eyed boy EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 2:41 am

Mujo sighed and moved, his hand coming up to cover the boy's eyes. If the boy himself could not close them...then...Mujo would close them for him. "I don't know what you think you're doing....playing god or whatever the hell you want to call it...but...in my book...in my file...is your name...and I've come to collect..." he said lowly as he moved his hand away from the boy's face and looked down at her.

He was able to do all sorts of things...even if he didn't really know how by reading, he knew how instinctively. "Well...he's rather simple to disarm once you understand the problem..." he mused and pointed the scythe at her.

Last edited by Aoi on Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Monk and demon eyed boy   Monk and demon eyed boy EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 2:54 am

Ryner collapsed as the power was suddenly cut off. The effects of his power raging cutting off as well. Ryner  knelt there as she narrowed her eyes. "My name? Surely you jest. I don't know how you figured out how to stop him, but that is the monster you're looking for." She said pointing at Ryner who brought his hands up, keeping his eyes closed as then tears continued to fall. Was it his time to die now? Ah well.....at least he couldn't be made to hurt anyone anymore this way, right?

"It is that cursed monster who kills, not me."

"A monster....heh....suppose so. Hey....it's alright, I can't really say that I blame you. I would do the same thing too."  Ryner  said lowly letting his arms drop to his sides head down and eyes still closed. At least this way he would get to nap right?
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Monk and demon eyed boy   Monk and demon eyed boy EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 3:11 am

He snorted at her words. "I'm not the joking type bitch...you'd better rethink your next words to me...do I look like I'm playing?" he asked, the last really more of a snide way of asking her if he looked like an idiot, but...that was Mujo in a nutshell.

Smirking though, he moved down beside the boy and put an arm around his neck and chuckled lowly as he put his scythe, now activated, to his cheek before he licked his lips. Leaning into bury his nose in the boy's hair, he inhaled deeply before exhaling with a low, "Ah...smells so good...humans....you're all...so delicious..." he mused before he turned his scythe back to point at her. "I'll say this for the sake of saying it...since the only one here who really needs to hear it is him...I'm here looking for the monster how holds the leash...that...would be you..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Monk and demon eyed boy   Monk and demon eyed boy EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 3:32 am

She went wide eyed. Ryner  didn't resist him didn't fight back but did open his eyes the glow finished fading as he did. This close Mujo would see as she had that those odd pentagrams were engraved into Ryners eyes. She said nothing and pulled her gun pointing it at Mujo. Opening fire she unloaded the entire clip. 

Ryner  just closed his eyes again. "How bothersome......there's no point......nothing can get past it."  Ryner  said as she turned her head and looked at him. Ryner  though was looking at Mujo's necklace the Alpha stigma glowing again but this time in Ryner's control it wasn't that dangerous when he was allowed to control it, only when it was taken out of his control. "The rapid consumption of any opposing force directed at you instantly negating it." Ryner  said  as it was followed by a yawn. He was so tired but he knew he could not sleep yet. Nor was it what the necklace was....just one of the various formulas of its makeup.....one of the things wormeater could do. The woman's answer was to reload the clip and redirect the gun at Ryner's head once again opening fire.....figuring that if she was going to loose him. She might as well make sure no one else could have the Alpha Stigma's powers either.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Monk and demon eyed boy   Monk and demon eyed boy EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 3:54 am

He let a smile spread across his features as his cold, dead gray eyes gazed back at her. "If you intend to kill me...you're a little late...I'm not a living creature...never really was to start with...as for him...well..." he licked his lips and chuckled as he patted Ryner's chest a little and leaned his head against him. "He's beside me...in range of my control...anything you fire at him, no matter what it is...will be deflected or disintegrated..." he mused as he rested his head on Ryner's shoulder like that.

"You've wasted enough of my time today...I'm getting bored...so...it's time for you to die..." he said, as if it were that simple. "Zuma...please rid this world of her...I'm not wasting my energy on her anymore...you can eat her if you want...I don't care..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Monk and demon eyed boy   Monk and demon eyed boy EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 4:09 am

She narrowed her eyes at Mujo as the man just continued to hold on to Ryner, who rested against him. In this man's range of control. Holding him and then he seemed to speak to air. She leveled her gun again smirking and pulling out another one of those crystals to force Ryner to loose control, only to loose that hand and she screamed looking around before looking at the man squatting there he held the crystal a moment longer before crushing it. 

She opened her mouth to scream, but no sound came out as Zuma moved, slashing her throat, watching her fall before leaning down and feeding. He didn't say much at the moment because right now Mujo had a broken child in his arms. Zuma knew the look in Mujo's eyes very well.....this child broken, hurt by others and neglected would be in for a surprise.

Ryner  glanced at Zuma before looking again at Mujo. "I'm a.....monster.....these eyes......of mine.....so I don't understand. You're not going to kill me now? Ryner  asked the man who held him without fear. As if he didn't care about what happened should Ryner  loose control. Ryner  spoke with a sort of melancholy as if it currently took to much effort to get upset or care in truth.....he had no memories none up till the point Mujo closed his eyes for him.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Monk and demon eyed boy   Monk and demon eyed boy EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 4:18 am

Mujo looked up at him as he was spoke to, his head still resting against Ryner and answered lowly, "I don't like to kill children...not if they're something precious to the world...to me..." It was as if Mujo didn't need any other answer, and he didn't. No other answer or explanation was needed for him.

"Monsters...are something that don't exist to me...demons, vampires, reapers, werewolves and even hybrids...but monsters? Well...Guess I'm just too used to being one myself to see it in others..." he explained and closed his eyes as he rested his head there. This kid needed him...just as Ichigo and Zuma had so long ago.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Monk and demon eyed boy   Monk and demon eyed boy EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 2:12 pm

Ryner  looked at Mujo who said that he was precious to the world, previous to him. Zuma finished his meal and walked over to them low to the ground. Ryner  blinked and looked down at Mujo trying to grasp what Mujo had just told him.

Zuma looked at them and smiled as he laid low looking happily at Ryner  and Mujo. "Mujo has chosen Ichi's brother?"

Ryner  looked at Zuma then at Mujo, staring at Mujo a moment before closing his eyes. "Is it really alright for a monster like me to be allowed to continue to live."Ryner  said softly closing his eyes as Zuma choose that moment to come over and lay down so that he was touching them both. Laying against Mujo and the reached out to put his hand on Ryner's. "Mujo is happy,  so will Ichigo.......he.....not so much.....till you speak with him..."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Monk and demon eyed boy   Monk and demon eyed boy EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 2:11 am

Mujo looked at Zuma and smiled warmly- a surprising sight if you didn't know Mujo personally. "Yeah...Ichi's going freak when he finds out...but...he'll be happy in the end..." he told him lowly and put a gantle hand on Zuma's head.

He paused though, when he heard Ryner's words. "Is it really all right for someone like me to exist?" he countered. "If it were truly a sin to survive because you're different from others...what hope would I, or Zuma have had in this world?" he asked lowly as he kept his head resting there, listening to the heartbeat and feeling the warmth of skin beneath his cold, pale face. "If things no one could ever hope to understand weren't supposed to be allowed to live...where would the human race have gone? They would have all died when they did something they themselves couldn't understand...the same thing goes for the vampires or the gods..or any being really. Just because we don't understand something, doesn't mean that it makes someone a monster or a demon...it just means that you're different...and special in your own unique way..."

Mujo froze for a second when he remembered Zero. Bringing his hand that had been resting on Zuma's head up to put it over his face, he sighed. "Shiit...He's gonna kick my ass...." he said lowly and buried his face deeper into Ryner's chest, as if trying to vanish into him. "He's going to kill me for sure this time Zuma...he told me not to bring back anything or anyone this time....I'm fucked...."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Monk and demon eyed boy   Monk and demon eyed boy EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 1:46 pm

Ryner placed his hand on the man's back. This one seemed so certain and yet Ryner himself was confused. Ryner  looked up though as two men approached. One with long silvery-white hair, silver-amber eyes with hints amethyst. He was wearing a black vest exposing his bellybutton, showing off a naval ring that had a chain going up to wrap around his neck. Skin tight black jeans with heavy biker chains wrapping around his waist and dropping down. Combat boots, a white jacket with fur trim and black finger-less gloves. Everything about him screamed 'I'm going kick someone's ass' to Ryner.  The other standing an inch taller then the first as 6'1" tall had short messy pure white hair, silver-gold eyes hidden behind glasses. He had a black silk choker wrapped around his neck the ends long and trailing down like a scarf. Black tunic and breeches with silver trim. Black flats....and it was one that Ryner .....feared.

"Dam'n straight I'm going to kick your ever loving ass....sicking this asshole on me you damn brat. Especially when my second and Chydle gets this asshole breathing down my damn neck for failure to do his damn job....give me one hell of a good reason not to...."  Saigo 'Zero' Takusen said as he glared not at all of them, but at the top of Mujo's head.

Tamashi Toshokan stood there the thick tomb tucked beneath his arm. Looking at the three he reached up and pushed his glasses back up his nose with his middle finger before cracking open the book of souls. 

"Death's second self, upon evaluation of the human child Ryner  Feruna Lutetilu it has been determined that allowing his continued existence in life to be too great a threat to ignore. Due to the dangers of destabilizing the 'god's-eye' within the child the possibility of erasing all that exists before his eyes is too great. Judgement has been weighed against the continual balance of the world, Ryner  Lutetilu shall from this point forward no longer be allowed to exist, amend the error and send him on." Tamashi said and Ryner flinched as the tomb slammed shut.

Zero glanced at Tamashi then looked at Mujo and figured he would be smart enough to catch the meaning of Saigo's next words. "Everyone is Alone. Everyone is Empty. You can always find a spare for any replacement. Any relationship can be replaced....." Here Zero paused closing his eyes before opening them to look at Mujo. He needed Mujo to give him something to fight with. "I hate such a boring world like that...a world so meaningless. So my troublesome Chylde....what reason do you have for disobeying me and defying the direct order of the Library if Souls. Of Tamashi? It better be a damn good one....or your sorry ass is mine...." Zero said...wondering if Mujo could perform a miracle a second time.....and once again change Tamashi's mind. He did it for Ichigo....now...could he do it for Ryner as well?
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Monk and demon eyed boy   Monk and demon eyed boy EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 2:30 pm

Mujo had tensed at the sound of the words, and flinched when the tome slammed shut. But even so, he turned, letting go of Ryner only to push him behind him. Quick to bare his fangs, Mujo was like a rabid dog when it came to defending someone he cared about. "Shove it up your ass Tamashi..." he countered lowly, coldly before he glared at Zero- at Saigo.

"He didn't even have the chance to choose...a slave to the will of that bitch..." It was clear that Mujo was by no means a man of compassion, as he spat the word 'bitch' with as much acid and malice as a snake. "If you so much as try...I will bite your fucking fingers off..." he said lowly, his scythe lowered. He didn't want to kill his best friend, his father.

"You know I can't...that I won't...I won't sit by and watch them enslave someone! I can't...I can't watch someone else become a puppet with no emotions!" he exclaimed, looking at no one else but Zero. "I refuse to watch someone be torn apart by what they've done...in order to survive...this god forsaken planet of ours...is full of nothing but cannibals...they'll feed on the weak and do anything to keep on living...so long as they have no will of their own, so long as they're broken and disposable...who cares if they die? Who cares if they're used for whatever purpose their masters might have in mind for them? Who the hell else will care about them? Who the hell else will care when no one ever saved the masters?" he questioned lowly as his fist clenched.

"Who will save you and I when we can no longer keep going in this cycle? Who will be there when we're falling apart at the seams? The only ones who were ever there for us...was our family...we were there for each other...we saved one another from ourselves, from illness and distancing ourselves from others...from loneliness..." By this point, Mujo had lowered his head and just kept it there, not looking at anyone. When he paused though, he finally looked back up at Zero, at Saigo. With tears falling down his cheeks, he looked at Zero and said lowly, "But...who will be there for them? When they're terrified, when they wonder if they'll survive the night....when they're falling apart and it seems like no one else is there to save them...I want to be that person...because you, the library and the other reapers...you were my saviors...my lifeline...my father...I want to be that person, that safe place for them...I want to be their Aoi..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Monk and demon eyed boy   Monk and demon eyed boy EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 3:31 pm

Ryner was quiet. Saigo though remained  silent as Mujo spoke. As he said what Saigo needed him to say. As the man who seemed like he was wild and cared for nothing more then violence and bloodshed, even though Saigo himself knew better. This man who he refused to let be consumed by his illness. Who loved Zuma, and Ichigo. Who was indeed his best friend and son. Saigo though didn't answer Mujo as he sighed softly, looking over at Tamashi. 

"And there you have it Tamashi. You judged this child. But my Chylde is more then willing to fight to the death for this human child. You say that he is too dangerous, but honestly.....Mujo who does not have this power to save him will fight to his last dying breath. That being said..... I will allow no harm to come to either my chylde or those he has chosen to care for." Zero said as he looked at Tamashi.

Tamashi though walked forwards unafraid of Mujo. As he walked though he removed his glasses something that he almost never did and looked not at Mujo for Mujo opened his heart completely for this child. "Ryner, look at me."

Ryner  though sighed, Mujo swore he had a right to live. That he was something more then a monster. "Its alright, really I can't say I blame you.....that...mess back there around the children was somehow my fault right? I understand....heck I can't say I would't do the same thing if I was in you shoes......"

Tamashi slowly went wide eyed a being forever neutral......as he referred back to Mujo's words. Tamashi looked into Ryner's eyes moment longer before putting his glasses back on and looking at Mujo. "Mujo So, do you believe it possible to save this child? To place the light of a soul full of life where there is a mere shadow of existence? It is impose....."

"Bull-shit Tamashi. If you're going to say it's impossible you haven't been paying attention. This boy could not ask for a better father then Mujo."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Monk and demon eyed boy   Monk and demon eyed boy EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 5:02 pm

Mujo's gaze finally moved, a glare falling on Tamashi. "They told me it was impossible for him to feel...but he did it...they told me it was impossible for me to continue to live with my illness...but I did it...they told me it was useless to fall in love with anyone...but I did it...and now you want to tell me that it's impossible to give this boy a new life...don't you dare look away Tamashi...because I'll do it right before your eyes..." he said lowly, his white-knuckled grip on his scythe finally loosening.

His gaze was intent and fire in his eyes. Mujo had defied the odds the moment he came into being, and he would continue to do so until his last breath. He would prove to the world that Mujo So was a man who could defy all odds and still win. He brought his empty hand up to point at Tamashi as he told the library lowly, "I've proved so many people wrong in my lifetime...now watch as I prove even the library wrong..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Monk and demon eyed boy   Monk and demon eyed boy EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 10:51 am

Tamashi looked at Mujo as Zero walked up to Ryner  now that Mujo had calmed enough that he wasn't going to start shooting the moment he got close to the boy. Zero regarded Ryner  quietly while they were talking and then opened his vest making a small cut and bidding the boy to take it in. Ryner  his it well but he had a terrible headache at the moment, as well as aches from trying to fight off loosing control. While it was true he could just as easily offer his wrist....Zero had a reason, many reason's to offer the blood closest to his heart. Ryner  not at all sure why trusted this man, as he trusted Mujo and leaned in taking the offered blood....not afraid of the idea although he should be as a human with no memories.

Tamashi looked at Mujo the sighed as he caught sight of what Zero was doing. "We have not changed our mind on the issue of Ryner  Lutetilu. It is still our belief, that his continued existence will be beyond hazardous for the world and all who live upon it. However, Lord Saigo seems to agree with your standing and not ours, moving Ryner  out of deaths reach to any save Lord Saigo himself. Death's blessing now prevents us from enforcing the order no matter how we are on its importance, we have not the power to remove one that Death himself gives the blessing of protected life. It is your belief that you can give unto this boy a new life and change his risk to the world, so it is this that we, that I hereby charge you with Mujo So, Death's second self. From this point forwards, you are now responsible for Ryner Feruna Lutetilu, should he do as we have recorded him doing in the past, you are the one who will- in the end- have to stop him and, if need be, convince Lord Saigo to revoke his blessing- the first he has ever given, from this child. We will indeed be watching Mujo So. You changed our mind in regards to Ichigo, we shall see if Lord Saigo is correct in putting the fact of this boy in your hands against the judgement for the sake of the world." Tamashi said as he looked at Mujo and Ryner  pulled away from Saigo,away from Zero who closed his eyes and after a moment Zero finally spoke.

"I am not concerned. Considering the fact that Mujo has already in his mind adopted Ryner  as his son. Telling him all of that is really a moot point. Mujo, I'll of course kick your ever-loving ass if anything happens to my.......grandson."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Monk and demon eyed boy   Monk and demon eyed boy EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 6:28 pm

Mujo made one, single gesture. He raised his middle finger up to them both. Defiant and determined, Mujo would never, in all of his life, let himself become a standard for anything. He would continue to change, to impress his father and to prove that the library could be wrong. "I don't care what you say...you can go fuck yourself..." he told them, glaring defiantly still, at Tamashi and then at Zero.

He snorted and closed his eyes and slung his scythe back over his shoulder. He had gotten tense, had gotten emotional and that...was something he rarely did..."Fuck you Zero..." It was clear now, that Mujo would be in a pissy mood for the rest of the day.

"I don't care if you want me dead before this is over...I'll never give him up...to anyone. You hear me Tamashi? Shove your opinions and warnings up your ass for all I care, but you'll have to shove your hand through my chest and rip my soul out of my body before I yield to you or anyone else...and...It'll be a cold day in hell before I die that easily..." he warned Tamashi lowly, opening his cold gray eyes to glare at the library once again. He didn't care if he was one, or if he was many...Mujo would never willingly hand over any of his precious family members to anyone, not eve the council who held power over even Zero.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Monk and demon eyed boy   Monk and demon eyed boy EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 10:32 pm

Zero looked at the now cranky Mujo even as he felt and heard the summons to the council who was apparently watching these whole chain of events unfold. Ryner was and would be fine Zero could have taken Ryner's powers away but instead decided to leave the boy alone and in the care of one he loved and trusted greatly flipping off Mujo in return he put his free hand in his pockect. "Hey asshole I have something to do for a while so your cranky ass is in charge.....Ryner, your a good kid and will be just fine. Tamashi....don't bust Mujo's ass too much......I....would have killed his ass if.....he hadn't defied me when it came to Ryner . Because if he hadn't he wouldn't be my son."

Zero turned and looked ahead and the hand that moments ago had been flipping off Mujo now held his scythe, and opened the doors. Ryner  watched unsure as the man walked through before anyone could say anything. But it was what the Alpha stigma showed Ryner  that had the kid going a bit wide eyed. Ryner went to rush for that door as it began to shut behind Zero, and Tamashi moved holding one arm before Ryner stopping him from following Zero.

"Where he goes you can not follow child. He goes before others whose mere presence would be too much for your mortal soul to handle, and with his blessing in place yours would be a tortured existence.....while we do not agree with Mujo's choice.....it is always interesting to see how he shows us his side of the argument."

Ryner shook his head as he looked at Tamashi then at Mujo. "You don't understand.....they're going to hurt him.....and its my fault. Its because of me......they will punish him, are going to...."

Tamashi looked at Ryner  and shook his head. "No Ryner  it is not....there is not a force out there that can make that man do anything he does not wish to do. Do not blame yourself for this....Lord Saigo, or Zero however you wish to address him only ever does what he wishes to do....regardless in that aspect Mujo the man who has chosen to defy us and become your father....is much like his Sire which is why perhaps.....Zero loves him so much"
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Monk and demon eyed boy   Monk and demon eyed boy EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 11:00 pm

Mujo sighed, tisking when Zero told him he was in charge. He felt guilty on a small level, because now the council had gotten involved and he was to blame. However, he didn't feel so guilty that he would go to save Zero from his punishment. He knew in his heart that Zero would only push him away and take the punishment anyway...that...and Mujo knew that he would have his own punishment to deal with later. "It doesn't matter...even if we could have stood in his way, he would have pushed us aside and went anyway...nothing we could have done would have changed his mind..." he told Ryner lowly and closed his eyes.

"Besides...it's not directly your fault anyway kid...it's mine...I meddled in the council's business and now because Zero agreed to let me make my own choices, he's getting punished for not stopping me..." he explained as he turned and walked over to a bench and sat down, perching himself so that he looked like a king sitting there. "I'll be getting whatever punishment he dreams up for me after he gets back..then we'll go on about our lives...it's nothing to be so upset about..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Monk and demon eyed boy   Monk and demon eyed boy EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 11:19 pm

Ryner shook his head and looked down. "They'll punish him and he'll take it.  You stopped me and everyone seems okay with it."

Tamashi chuckled and closed his eyes shaking his head. Such a pure innocent child. "I cherish these two because they have the will to defy and stay true to themselves. I am bound to the laws of my existence, I have no personal reservations of your existence only, if your powers threatened the worlds balance. Weighed they do so I must decree in order to maintain that Balance. Lord Saigo, is death himself, while Mujo is Death's second self. Lord Saigo can not directly defy my orders when it comes to the balance. Mujo can so when it comes to children like you, Lord Saigo will entrust it to Mujo, who will do what he cannot."

Ryner  shook his head and sighed. "They will do something, he'll come back saying something being made to 'grow-up' then throw something to Mujo full of black cubes saying it's your punishment and it needs done by morning...." Ryner  said confused having no idea what the big stuff bag of black cubes was.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Monk and demon eyed boy   Monk and demon eyed boy EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 11:32 pm

"Zero is the kind of guy who does what he wants...even if they punish him, it's only because he lets them. In reality, if he didn't want what they're going to give him behind those doors, he wouldn't have even went...and there would have been jack shit the council could have done to force him to go...he's too stubborn for that shit..." he explained as his gray eyes looked at Ryner. "Fact is, he's just as tough to deal with as I am...and the council hates us for it...but...it's not something I care about...as long as I'm living, they'll never be able to pry this scythe away from me..." he said as he looked down at his scythe, which he had idly been twirling on one of the points of the 'V'.

Mujo sighed and shook his head. "The council sucks at punishing me though...they think that because I complain about work, that giving me more jobs is a punishment...I don't give a damn about how many jobs I have to do...I love to hear their screams of terror when I come for their souls..." he mused as he rested there."If they want to give me all of those files...I'll do every job they give me...and smile the whole time..." he said as he held out a free hand and let one of his work files materialize. If he so willed it, he could pull any file of his past jobs, or current ones. He held it by two points of the cube and looked at it. "These little fuckers are worth more to me than the money I have...if anyone get hold of one of my files...reaper or other creature...I'll cut them down before they can even run..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Monk and demon eyed boy   Monk and demon eyed boy EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 11:54 pm

Ryner  looked at them both. Having no idea at all that to Zero they were a joke. Their idea of a beating was laughable at best. They certainly weren't his brothers. In comparison to their foreplay, this was pathetic. Kira would be seriously disappointed in the level of pain they delivered. Ryner looked at the black cube that Mujo was holding before a bag whipped hard and fast past him, aiming for Mujo's head. Zuma laid at Mujo's feet relaxing and unbothered.

They had shut off his powers with shackles, yelled and laughed as his powers were negated allowing his age and body to catch up, beat him for about half an hour, the amount of time these guys had been talking. Gave him that bag for punishment for Mujo's whiny ass and sent him on his way.........Zero's irritation wasn't about the beating no.....Neikan would burst into laughter and ask him when he became such a wimp, and ask if that was enough to make Zero whine. He would say nothing about it other than it was weak. If he did, Neikan would tell him he needed further 'training'. No Zero's irritation....he was't a teenager now. Pretty, he looked a lot more like Kira. He liked it better the other way. Now, he was as soft and pretty as his voice in appearance. 

[color=#00ffcc]"Fucking bastards....made me 'grow-up'. jackasses couldn't do their fucking job and make me feel jack shit. No.....assholes had to mess with my fucking powers as well for half an hour....." Zero growled, his body now matching his soft effeminate voice. How many times had that bitch told him he needed to grow up and become pretty like Kirameku, that she did all she did to have lovely daughters...,.never mind the fact he was born a guy despite all he meddling. "Hey asshole! That had better be done by morning. I'm not in the mood for one fucking complaint about work load.....assholes.....Kira is the 'pretty' one out of us......"
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Monk and demon eyed boy   Monk and demon eyed boy EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 12:19 am

Mujo, without blinking or even flinching, caught the flying bag that had been aimed for his head and moved it over to look past it at Zero, who actually made him stare for a few moments. He really was a pretty man to look at, even if he would get his ass kicked for touching him. Sighing though, he closed his eyes and opened the bag. "They never give up, do they?" he asked lowly as he pulled one of the black cubes from the bag and looked at it for a moment before he heled it up and swallowed it down.

Licking his lips, he lowered his head and stood up, his shaggy hair falling to frame his face while a few strands went over his eyes. "I'll be done before too long...oh...and Zero, would you take him home for me? If I have to work, I don't have time to right now..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Monk and demon eyed boy   Monk and demon eyed boy EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 12:31 am

Zero looked at him and sighed shoving his hand in his pockect. "No they don't.....fucking bastards....sure. I'll take him to the restaurant first and get him something to eat. Speaking of...." Zero wasn't happy people had a tendency to forget he and Kira were twins, Since he wasn't pretty like Kira, then there was the fact it was never brought up. He really didn't know how Aoi and the others were going to respond, since usually it was Kira who looked pretty and delicate.....if they suddenly decided his work was too dangerous for him he'd kick there asses since this was the first time he had ever grown up physically. Zero brought his wrist up sinking his fangs in. "While I'm sure you no doubt feed while working....half that shit in those files.....is beyond vile." He said as he offered his now bleeding wrist to Mujo. Ryner  watched as Zum moved then, stretching as Tamashi took that moment to leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monk and demon eyed boy   Monk and demon eyed boy Empty

Back to top Go down

Monk and demon eyed boy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next