Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome To The Chi Aka Yuki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Species: Vampire

Welcome To The Chi Aka Yuki Empty
PostSubject: Welcome To The Chi Aka Yuki   Welcome To The Chi Aka Yuki EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 11:17 pm

Getting away from Hiketsu three weeks ago....had been.....interesting to say the least. That man had not been all that willing to let him go. Ugh. Thrilling blood scent his ass. He sat at the table Trying to ignore the fact that the club he chose tonight just happened to be the club that Reincarnation Atrophy was playing at.....which meant.....no doubt he was here....hopefully Cassie's face would be lost in the crowd. His white hair could not possibly stand out that much could it? The black choker present around his neck the golden cross....outfit he was wearing screamed he was anything but 'priestly'....anything but saintly. One would not know what his day job was at all. Skin tight top all black leather pants that hugged his frame black....chains that draped around his hips, combat boots. Yeah.....he lifted the drink to his lips and took a drink as he listened to the band play.

Nox sighed as he sat near the stage looking out at the crowd. Loud was his thought as they bumped and danced and partied in the pulsing lights and red stained snow. It always amazed him how much people gathered to listen to this. His Aquamarine eyes taking in the sight of the people of the vampires having such a grand old time. It was really amusing....Tipping his head he looked up at the one playing bass noting that something in the crowd seemed to have his attention his amusement. Nox almost chuckled he himself was wearing only a off the shoulder mesh shirt and low riding black leather pants with combat boots nothing that didn't scream trouble on a good day let alone a bad. But woe be the fool who messed with him. He looked forward to messing with them back.
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Chi Aka Yuki   Welcome To The Chi Aka Yuki EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 11:37 pm

Jinrai was a regular in the "undergound" band scene. He played with his band Reincarnation Atrophy in local clubs and bars that booked them and enjoyed his time there. Tonight was really no different. As he played the bass heavy song, he couldn't help but look out and smirk at the hunter who always managed to amuse him no matter where they met. He was always greeted by a hateful or annoyed tone from the hunter with white hair.

Dressed in a black tank top with his band's logo printed across the front and his stage name printed across the back, skin tight black leather jeans with multiple tears going down the legs, a seemingly heavy chain draped around his waist as a makeshift belt, heavy crimson combat boots and his famous over-sized spike choker in place, he looked the exact part of a punk that no one wanted to meet face to face.

Jinrai's band logo:

When he finished playing with the band, he waved to the fans and got off stage. After putting his gear away and wiping himself down to get rid of the sweat, he walked quietly onto the floor to mingle.
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Chi Aka Yuki   Welcome To The Chi Aka Yuki EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 11:47 pm

If he didn't know better he could have sworn......that....smirk was directed right at him....his eyebrow twitched. Oh he so did not need that tonight. The drink was paused tipped just before his lips as he sat there on the stool at the table. Although he should be cold being Crusnik, Death Pulse, and Human, being a Blessed Qwanneye meant things like this didn't lower his body temp like it should. Of course the liquor in the glass might change that in a bit here. Who knew? He did though shot back an annoyed hateful glare at the bass player seriously....he wasn't here to amuse him. He hadn't even realized he was playing here. It was just once he got here and paid the cover charge to get in he didn't feel like leaving. "Like I'm here just for your personal amusement...." He grumbled under his breathe into his drink eyes closed while his eyebrow continued to twitch seriously......

Nox noticed the all too amused look on Raion's face and found that in an of itself all the more amusing. Somehow he was certain it was going to be a very fun night indeed. He stayed where he was at the stage side for the moment. The Vampire friendly drink in his hand, sipping at it lazily as he let his Aquamarine eyes take in the different people mingling about his back to the wall as he sat there it was the best place to be really no one could 'surprise' him and come up behind him but at the same token. It was also annoying because it meant the whole entire dance floor was in front of him and being.....loud and annoying. Ah well win some loose some.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Chi Aka Yuki   Welcome To The Chi Aka Yuki EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 11:54 pm

He had moved rather switly through the crowd, making his way to Cassie just in time to hear the comment about "not being there just for his amusement." That comment got Jinrai to smirk and take his index finger and lower Cassie's glass down to the table. "I much prefer to think that fate keeps putting you in my path strictly for the sake of amusement..." he said as he looked at the white haired hunter before him.

"I should probably warn you to not drink too much in here...since this is a bar created by the Hitogoroshi family, I imagine that Hiketsu frequents it often...and I also imagine, he likes to take advantage of the very drunk patrons..." he mused as he let go of the glass and stood there looking at Cassie with a smirking smile spread across his features.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Chi Aka Yuki   Welcome To The Chi Aka Yuki EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 12:03 am

"Oh Seriously.....if it's not you it's him?" he said annoyed and sighed pretty sure he was going to have a permanent twitch if this kept up. Although he didn't pick back up his glass he did sigh sitting back he did look up at Jinrai. "I didn't come here intending to find you.....and fate is....a..." He paused frowning relative term. Here he sighed and paused looking down at his hand. But more to the point at the dermal's that made up the patterns on the inside of his wrists. "Yeah I know all about Hiketsu...thanks for the warning though...." He looked at Jinrai. He was supposed to be a saintly priest supposed to.....and lately he found himself ending up in bars and clubs getting drunk....and still he could not end his 'purity and salvation' his blessed status. "Fate....huh?"

Nox looked about at the club members then looked up towards the private rooms and towards where he knew the main office was and hoped that the black window that hide wither or not the 'owner' of the club was there was indeed because the owner was not there. It would soo ruin Jinrai's night if he had to slip the little hunter out past Hiketsu tonight.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Chi Aka Yuki   Welcome To The Chi Aka Yuki EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 12:14 am

He couldn't help but chuckled at the annoyed little white haired man before him. He was so annoyed at everything these days it seemed. "I've bumped into him a few time during my gigs...he always tries to lure me into his arms while I'm sober...can't imagine the luck he'd have if I was drunk..." he mused. "If Hiketsu has already found you...well...I sure hope you intend to try and stay off his radar. The man tends to be rather...possessive once he gets his hands on something he wants. The fact he let you go means that he plans on getting his hands on you again one of these days..." he said as he moved, taking up a seat on a stool beside Cassie.

He snorted at the concept of fate though. "Fate is really just an expression these days. Fate's not really something I believe in whole-heartedly. In fact, I don't really believe in it at all. I just use the phrase from time to time when something seems to continue to happen or seems to happen at very convenient times..." he admitted as he took a bottle of clear liquor, looked like vodka, and poured himself a glass. He took a drink of the liquor before he said, "I like to think of it more as an interesting chance."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Chi Aka Yuki   Welcome To The Chi Aka Yuki EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 12:30 am

At that he couldn't help but snort and sigh he had known this man too long to lie to him and he'd find out the truth eventually anyways. He lifted his glass and swirled it looking at the liquor in it as he did. "Mmm lets just say I was pretty much Blitzed on a two thirds of a bottle of 151 Rum when I met him about three weeks ago....at the House of Cards in Tokyo......and it took quiet a bit of persuading on my part to get him to let go...." He sighed rolling his eyes. "Mmm no make that pretty much the whole bottle....but by the time he kicked the door in I was in a rare mood....I was torn between laughing my ass off at Spotted, Crooked, or Colored....take hot damn....at the time which as blitzed as i was was him." He shrugged. Then looked up at Jinrai. "And before you ask....when I finally got out of there...yes....My..Father....kicked my ever loving ass for my little disappearing act. Hiketsu's tell him you were in neutral territory is really meaningless to him...." He sighed. "I swear they don't get it or don't care.....either then that.....they just don't understand."

Nox looked over at them. He knew eventually he'd have to make his way over there and watched Jinrai through the crowd for signals. He drank his drink quietly as he rested there keeping an eye on them from where he rested watching there backs. More or less it wasn't ever wise to travel alone....at least not for that little one did he not realize how big a magnet for trouble he was?
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Chi Aka Yuki   Welcome To The Chi Aka Yuki EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 12:38 am

"While I don't doubt it took a lot to get away from him the first time...I just want to tell you one thing Cass..." he said as he lowered his now empty glass to the table and looked at the white haired hunter. "Hiketsu is a royal family sanctioned vampire. If he wants you out of the life you're in...he can see to it. Just be careful about jumping from the frying pan and into the fire, as they say..." he said and poured another shot of the vodka. "I'm sure you know his power over a lot of factions in this world. All he has to do is give the word to the royals and you'll be his..." he said.

He snorted though as he brought the now full glass up to his lips and paused it mid air to answer Cassie's comment about his "father" and his fits about Cassie coming into neutral territory. "He's the kind of guy that doesn't give a damn...no one in that organization upholds the rule about neutral territory...not, mind you, that the gangs and other organizations give damn about their lives...they'll happily kill the ones who break those rules and stir up trouble in their places of business..."

Last edited by Aoi on Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Chi Aka Yuki   Welcome To The Chi Aka Yuki EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 12:50 am

Cassie groaned and looked at him pausing as he stopped swirling the glass the liquid in side moving on it's own now and rolled his light blue eyes to met those of the ex-hunter looking at him. "You just enjoy dumping annoyingly bad news in my lap don't you?" He said in frustration. "I more or less stormed out of that club with him smirking and amused leaning in the door frame....." He sighed pinching the bridge of his nose. "I'm not exactly ever unarmed and it's not like my summon spirits are ever far from my side I just have to be sober enough to talk to them....." He let his head hit the wall behind it. "My Shiki let me leave and as I walked out he said as much.....not in as many words...something about...'Oh amusing very amusing and mine.....I wasn't listening I was pissed." He said waving his hand in the air then tipped his head looking at Jinrai. He sighed as he looked at him. "You know......the same way I storm away from you at the end of one our arguments...I'm not really listening at all? I get about every fourth or fifth word?" He sighed....Cassie set down his glass and rubbed his temples in a slow circular motion. "So basically what your saying is....I might want to start avoiding him....." He said annoyed. Not wanting to find out just how fast he'd end up being 'owned' by Hiketsu. Never mind technically he was already owned by his father.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Chi Aka Yuki   Welcome To The Chi Aka Yuki EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 12:58 am

Jinrai chuckled lowly as he took another drink of his liquor and closed his eyes. "He knew you weren't really listening...that's why he kept talking. He probably could have been saying anything that came to his mind and you wouldn't have even noticed..." he mused after sitting the once again empty glass down on the table. "I'm warning you in advance to be careful of him. It's not so much as he wants to own you as a pet or something...it's more like he wants you on his side..." he said as he poured another shot and opened his eyes to let his teal gaze lock onto Cassie.

"Hiketsu has been in this game for a long ass time. If he wants to gain something, he'll go to amazingly odd lengths to get them..." he said and took another drink from his glass. While he was drinking fast, he wasn't overly worried about getting drunk anytime soon. Being a vampire sort of helped with the whole "drunk and disorderly" problem humans and other magical creatures faced.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Chi Aka Yuki   Welcome To The Chi Aka Yuki EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 1:10 am

Cassie sighed and nodded as he finally brought the drink up and took a drink of it. Listening to Jinrai as he talked about him wanting him on his side. Wanting him to join him and snorted. Lowering his glass again he looked at the liquid inside and rose an eyebrow. "I'll be careful of him." he said shaking his head. "He's lit up like a Nova...." He said narrowing his eyes. "Always turning in on itself...." He looked over at him and shrugged. "Not something you want to take lightly or mess with get to close you get burned. It's blazing like the freaking sun "

He took another drink and sighed. "Yeah so likely he was saying random shit." he said shaking his head. "Anything to see if I'd stop and turn back lovely.....sounds like you.....like he was trying to goad me into arguing with him..." Cass said annoyed as he took another drink as if the warning to not get drink was long forgotten it wasn't but it wasn't the Rum so he wasn't going to get blitzed as fast.

Nox sighed as he got up and started making his way through the crowd to them. Things were certainly interesting after all....but he could not help but wonder....how the conversation was going with Jinrai and Cass....after all the white haired hunter had this incredibly sour look on his face more so then usual.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Chi Aka Yuki   Welcome To The Chi Aka Yuki EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 1:19 am

Jinrai took a smaller drink from his glass and sat it down to look at Cassie. "He's always been a rather intense character...though he's more mellow than he used to be, don't be fooled by his demeanor now that he's been reborn. He's the kind of guy who will kill people to get what he wants regardless what they've done or haven't done..." he said. "I also know for a fact that he's gunning for a bigger "family"...has been since he came back and took over the Yakuza again...the fact that he reaches America and joined with the Syxes there...it's really not a big leap to think that he'll go for Korea again..." he said.

He chuckled as he rested his chin on his hand, elbow resting on the table. "He's not the type to say things that are too weird...though he might have been trying to get your attention, I doubt he was saying just anything...something interesting had to have fallen past those lips of his...it's how he is..." he mused as he swirled the vodka in his glass.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Chi Aka Yuki   Welcome To The Chi Aka Yuki EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 1:34 am

He sighed as he sat there pausing as he looked at the glass. "See now there in lays the problem. I wasn't paying attention. At the most I got....Doesn't deserve, I will, be mine you'll see...something mine again....belong to me." He answered. "He did join up with Syxes. They were here to solidify that a while back. It was a big thing the old man was going nuts.....but because they didn't break any laws he couldn't do anything. Couldn't issue any orders they were just 'tourists here enjoying the sights' even if he knew Avan Padma, Virus and Trip were anything but Ordinary Tourists." At that Cass could not help but Chuckle. "He had me sit on a roof watching them for weeks for one illegal move....and nothing I swear it was the most annoying job assignment I'd even had. I think he did it just to piss me off."

Cass paused and took another drink before setting his glass down and looked at him. "Korea though....he has Asbel Chimamiere Aka Yuki safely in hiding. He is heir to the entire Korea family. Father knows he got to him first before the Korean heads did and moved him out of circulation. Although where Hiketsu put him he doesn't know." He sighed and shook his head. "The Old man would give his eye teeth to know where the boy is....quiet frankly I don't care." He looked at his glass. He caught himself did he even tell him about the nightmares.....about......the dreams of....the reason he was drowning himself anymore in drink.....would he even care? He was just tired....of dying every night in his sleep....as he had for the last three centuries without understanding why he kept having the same nightmare.....

Nox walked up and stood next to Jinrai. Looking at the little white haired hunter. Drink in hand. He was a bit curious but quiet never the less. He had to wonder....just what it was they were talking about.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Chi Aka Yuki   Welcome To The Chi Aka Yuki EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 1:45 am

He paused in swirling his drink in the glass and lowered his glass back down to the table and looked up at Cassie. "You're right...there in lies the problem. He was telling you directly that you'd be his by the time he was finished no doubt..." he said lowly. "While I wouldn't mind for the old man to die, I'd rather not have you whisked away by the leader of the Yakuza...it'd ruin so much of my fun...and would probably cause me to end up having to meet with him for more than business involving the band," he said and looked back at Nox and nodded in greeting before he turned back to look at Cassie again.

He lifted his glass and finished off his third shot before he sat the glass down and spoke, "Virus and Trip are daring, but they're not stupid...they were probably explained the rules here before they landed...they also probably knew you were watching them. They're in power over there for a reason..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Chi Aka Yuki   Welcome To The Chi Aka Yuki EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 1:58 am

Cass groaned and let his head drop to the table moving so that the glass was harmlessly on it and sighed. "Great just great so now I'm somehow caught up between the old man and Hiketsu? Lovely....." He grumbled. "How do I end up in messes like this?" He protested. Then looked up at Jinrai. "Somehow I'm certain your enjoying this....and the sad thing I'm certain he'll find a way to blame this on my....'purity' and kick my ass for it yet again..." Cass said annoyed and buried his face into the table. "I'd get blitzed but somehow I'm more worried about where that'll land me now..." He said sardonically meaning he'd rather stay more sober than getting drunk tonight since getting drunk would mean no doubt having to worry about Ketsu showing up and......having his way again. He sighed and looked at Jinrai. "Either way you know I'm screwed and not in a good way right? I almost certain they haven't figured it out yet...." He said looking at Jinrai and Nox nodding to him. "They know I'm a hunter but that's about it. I doubt they really know anything else......" he sighed....his birth parents....

Nox nodded to Jinrai and then to Cass before moving to sit down himself sighing as he took a drink and leaned his chin on his hand. It was such an interesting conversation really. It wasn't his conversation to butt in on. So he'd just listen for now.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Chi Aka Yuki   Welcome To The Chi Aka Yuki EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 2:10 am

"That's why you shouldn't get so drunk in a club that's owned by Hiketsu...never know which bar he's holed up in for the night..." he said as he poured himself another shot. At Cassie's comment about him enjoying his situation, Jinrai held up his hands in a sort of "I'm innocent" gesture and said, "I'm not really having much fun with this in all honesty. I really would rather not have some jackass hire me to take on Hiketsu...I'd much rather just deal with him in a civil way...less dangerous for myself that way..." he said, making the last half more of an off-handed comment than anything else.

"While he'd want to blame things on you, he knows he can't. The problem isn't you so much as it is Hiketsu. the old coot has been gunning for Hiketsu ever since he was Sarubia...nothing much has changed since then either...save for the fact that Hiketsu got freakishly tall and turned into a teenager..." he said and took a drink of his vodka before sitting the glass down again. "I doubt that's the case...Hiketsu only goes after things he knows is valuable. He probably knows what you are and wants you for your rarity as an asset and of course, as a highly skilled member of his family. But thinking Ketsu isn't informed is a big mistake...the man has eyes and ears all over the city...he's worse than the old man ever thought about being...and that's saying something..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Chi Aka Yuki   Welcome To The Chi Aka Yuki EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 2:26 am

He sighed as he looked at him and finished his drink. "It's not rum I'm not going to get blitzed off of this alone. At least not one drink." he sighed looking at it. "A bit tipsy maybe, blitzed no." he looked at the glass and which was finally empty and then set it down before looking at Jinrai who had this 'I'm innocent look.' Cass shot him a 'Yeah Right' before sighing. "Yeah I know.....it's he is....he's the man who's power is always in flux. Fighting him is like fighting yourself only he'll use your gifts in a way you've never imagined, plus everyone else he's every come across. His soul is like a living library of power....hence the 'Nova effect.'...Not something you want to mess with." Cass said shaking his head and holding up his finger. He was quiet the talented hunter himself but it was his ability to 'read Aura's that made him so highly skilled.

"The Old man is that much of a Jack ass." He said sighing and shaking his head as he rested his chin on his palm. "The thing is I've known about his fascination with Sarubia and not just him, there's also Kurenai as well.....only it's not there powers its them those two themselves he's interested in. With almost a twisted fascination." He said shaking his head. Wanted him for his rarity as an asset and highly skilled member of his family. Cass sighed as he lowered his arm and crossed them on the table looking at them a moment. "Be that as it may.....it's not like I'll be leaving the family any time soon....I'm not going anywhere......."

Nox looked at him as he quietly worked on his drink the kid seemed so melancholy as if the life was sucked right out of him these days. It was almost kinda sad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Chi Aka Yuki   Welcome To The Chi Aka Yuki Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome To The Chi Aka Yuki
Page 1 of 1