Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Impassivity Meets Curiosity

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Species: Vampire

Impassivity Meets Curiosity Empty
PostSubject: Impassivity Meets Curiosity   Impassivity Meets Curiosity EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:41 am

It had been simple really find the target find out where they went at this time every day that they just seemed to disappear and reappear hours later and go back. Simple it was so achingly simple and he was good at it. At tracking and finding unless............

Unless something like this happened. He hunched down low sniffing the air around him how on earth could he loose Mujo? That just didn't seem possible at all. He knew Mujo's scent knew it so very well he could find it in his sleep and yet here was, sniffing and pausing because Mujo's scent was currently going in two totally different directions. And he picked one figuring he could double back and find Mujo if he picked wrong and moved bounding off low and fast across the ground only coming to a stop as he half rose on his feet only straightening up a little bit as he sniffed the one before him from the ankles up and then opened his eyes it was not Mujo So...........so why then was his scent soo familiar?
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru

PostSubject: Re: Impassivity Meets Curiosity   Impassivity Meets Curiosity EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:48 am

He wasn't startled, not an easy man to make show emotion, he looked down at the one who sniffed him. "Ah...I know you...you're Inazuma Ryoken..." he said lowly in a flat tone as he looked at Inazuma.

"Is there something you need from me Inazuma? Or was your finding me simply an accident?" he mused lowly as he knelled down to see eye to eye with the partner of Mujo. "If it was an accident...I can understand why..." he said lowly, flatly as he stared at Inazuma with a emotionless expression. Nothing, not even emotion in his eyes.

He suffered from Impassivity, or Emotionlessness. Had suffered with it since he was young, and it took extreme situations of pain, anger or sadness for him to show even the slightest amount of emotion. Many believed it was a result of some type of tragedy when he was young, but of course...if it was, he'd never tell anyone.
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Impassivity Meets Curiosity   Impassivity Meets Curiosity EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:54 am

Inazuma looked at him as the man came down to his level without batting an eyelash and even more so knew who he was and yet he didn't know who this man was. Inazuma tipped his head as he looked at him and leaned in a bit more sniffing as if trying to figure out how this one knew the emotionless-ness actually didn't bother him at all. He didn't see things understand things in the same way others did but he was curious never the less.

"Why?" he repeated but not because he was dumb or didn't understand but rather curious as to why.....why he found this one when he was looking for Mujo. Why his nose failed him and why this one scented soo similar to him. "Your scent..." he continued as he reached up and touched his nose as if to check to see if it was broken or working right.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Impassivity Meets Curiosity   Impassivity Meets Curiosity EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:08 am

He pursed his lips for a few moments before he tilted his head to the side, much like Inazuma was doing. "Why? You mean why do I carry such a similar scent to Mujo, correct?" he asked lowly and stood up, only able to stay so low to the ground for so long.

"To answer your question, I'm Muhyōjō Sō, but many call me Yōjō Sō...I'm Mujo's older brother..." he said lowly and reach into his kimono and brought out a pen and small pad of paper and wrote on it before holding it down to Inazuma. "And to avoid confusion, my name is written differently than my brothers, and even spelled differently....think of it as being pronounced Muyojo..." he explained in that same flat tone.

After letting Inazuma see the characters for his name and how to spell his name, he put the pad of paper and pen back into his kimono and knelled down to look at Inazuma. "Don't expect him to tell you anything about me...he doesn't exactly like talking about me..." he told him and patted Inazuma on the head before he stood back up again. All the while, his expression and tone never changing.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Impassivity Meets Curiosity   Impassivity Meets Curiosity EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:13 am

Inazuma sat there low to the ground watching him as he spoke and showed him the note pad to avoid confusion but he was still confused no soo much with the name. The way he said his name sounded different so he understood basically why that was and while part of him was confused and curious as to why Mujo wouldn't talk about him the other was absolutely baffled and he reared sightly leaning in to sniff again and yet maintaining perfect balance after being pet on the head. That was a comfort to him that was an okay gesture no the confusion came in with the fact that this one looked much much younger then Mujo and so he would have understood easier being brothers and Yojo being the younger brother but elder?

He went back down to that low hunched position tipping his head again as he looked at him having sniffed him again and getting some looks as his nose always came within a hairs breath of not so innocent places while sniffing. "You don't......look or scent older......" He said confused. He wasn't a simple creature but the world he knew and understood best was a bit different then the world everyone else functioned in. And yet like Mujo, Yojo didn't treat him poorly for being different.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Impassivity Meets Curiosity   Impassivity Meets Curiosity EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:31 am

Yojo pursed his lips, as if contemplating something seriously before he shook his head and sighed. Appoarently, whatever he had been thinking about ended up being too difficult to say.

But after a few more moments, he looked back down at Inazuma and nodded. "Yes...I don't look it either. But that...is because of something that happened long ago," he said lowly as he looked at Inazuma. To explain it fully, one would have to be able to understand what really happens when one uses the fountain of youth and not some dreamed up fantasy.

"However, how I am this way is not important. What is important is that you don't worry Mujo and go back to him...he'll be looking for you soon," Yojo told Inazuma lowly and patted him on the head again. Reassurance was a good thing, but it would most likely be easier to give if he could feel. However, he couldn't so he just had to go with the things that he had learned how to either fake or convey through other means.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Impassivity Meets Curiosity   Impassivity Meets Curiosity EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:41 am

Inazuma looked at him the fountain of youth and that had him growl a bit. He didn't believe in fairytale's. The idea that something could be given without something being lost was foolish on any account. But this one had paid for that. He looked at him though as he said that he needed to get back to Mujo before Mujo came to worry about him and nodded. "Should go..." Long speech patterns weren't really his thing oh he understood what others said to him but speaking for himself was hard at times.

Inazuma looked at him a moment longer and then tipped his head sniffing at the air to get the other trace to back track now that he knew this one's scent completely he could pick out the subtle differences between them. "I'm going back to Mujo now.......take care." it was polite he had been told it was polite to tell someone to take care not that he overly understood that one at all. To him 'don't get eaten' sounded like a better parting since it made more sense but he was told that was a bit morbid.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Impassivity Meets Curiosity   Impassivity Meets Curiosity EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:55 am

Yojo sighed and closed his eyes. He knew Mujo would know he was here, but it was only because he had been called in to do a job. For the most part, Mujo seemed to hate him. But it wasn't the case. He just blamed himself...not that Mujo would ever tell anyone that fact.

It had been an accident, but...Mujo didn't see it that way at all. Mujo saw it as his fault and always blamed himself for what happened. He most likely never would give that up because it was the only memory left for him to cling to as brothers.

"Yes...you too..." he said lowly before he moved, jumping up into the air and vanishing. He was trying to get out of here before Mujo found him, trying to avoid Mujo's sour attitude toward him now. If it had been up to him, he would have never became a reaper...he would have stayed human and let Mujo be a reaper because reaping was something that never really came naturally to Yojo....but he had been pushed by his father, and now...now he not only had to reap, he no longer had his emotions.

Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Impassivity Meets Curiosity   Impassivity Meets Curiosity EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:58 am

Inazuma looked up watching him go a moment or two before he rushed off himself going through the streets and searching out Mujo he didn't know much about Yojo only that there seemed to be something there that was left unspoken and would remain that way. He moved bounding through the areas to find him and paused as he scented Mujo close stopping only long enough to sniff the air not wanting to mistaken a second time.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Impassivity Meets Curiosity   Impassivity Meets Curiosity EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 3:02 am

Mujo came walking up and just stood there, arms crossed as he looked down at Inazuma. He knew his brother was in the area, and that most likely, because of their relation, Inazuma had found Yojo by mistake.

"You have fun finding him Zuma? I know you did..." he said lowly as he looked at his partner. It wasn't that he was mad at Inazuma, it was just...every time he saw Yojo, the memories of that day came flooding back. It hurt, and he hated pain.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Impassivity Meets Curiosity   Impassivity Meets Curiosity EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 3:07 am

Inazuma looked up at Mujo as he lowered almost flat to the ground and looked up at him. He had been confused mostly and to see that hurt and anger in his eyes. Inazuma didn't offer excuses just stayed down looking up at him not answering did he have fun........should he have? "I was looking for you........." his nose had picked up Yojo's scent how similar it was and that was all the answer he could give. He hadn't had fun finding him he had been confused and was still confused on many things but figured it would remain that way.

And then there was the pain in Mujo's stance in his baring things that Inazuma was used to seeing and spotting and he moved suddenly despite the arms being crossed and Mujo looking so upset to rest his hands on Mujo's arms........."Not fun.........confused."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Impassivity Meets Curiosity   Impassivity Meets Curiosity EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 3:12 am

Mujo closed his eyes at the touch and just sighed. "Of course you are...but it doesn't matter...just stay away from him..." he told him lowly and slipped out of Inazuma's grip.

He hated hearing anything about his brother, hated knowing he was around, hated knowing that there was a chance he'd see him....hated knowing that the reason Yojo was now unable to feel anything at all unless he was in some horrifically extreme situation, was because he had pushed him on that day...had pushed him into the fountain and caused him to give up something he should never have had to give up...

He opened his eyes after a few seconds and took hold of Inazuma's hands and held them gently, perhaps weakly. "For the sake of what little sanity I have left...try to stay away from him..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Impassivity Meets Curiosity   Impassivity Meets Curiosity EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 3:16 am

Inazuma looked up at him not asking for clarification it wasn't his way. Although he did feel the weakness in his partners hands and brought it to his face nuzzling Mujo's hand a sign of affection on his part. "The one I seek is you." it was clear he hadn't meant to find Yujo only on accident had he found the man by mistake and that mistake seemed to pain Mujo to no end.

There was no way to heal that pain, no way to change it Zuma knew that much and so he did what he could now he would not actively seek out Yojo. The curiosity would fade as all things did and he would remain by Mujo's side.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Impassivity Meets Curiosity   Impassivity Meets Curiosity EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 3:32 am

Mujo closed his eyes and leaned his head on Inazuma's as he nuzzled him like that. It was painful, extremely painful to be faced with something like the memory of being the reason someone in your family suffered so much.

It was also painful to be unable to face them without feeling such immense pain. It was like rubbing it in Yojo's face. Mujo could feel, and he could not. Every time Mujo's emotions flew off the handle, it was like he was rubbing it in Yojo's face and every time he thought about it, he hated himself a little more inside.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Impassivity Meets Curiosity   Impassivity Meets Curiosity EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 3:35 am

Inazuma looked up at him as he stopped nuzzling him a moment still holding his hand not knowing the story but Mujo looked like he had been hurt in battle terribly and they were wounds that could not be seen and those were the sort that worried Zuma the most. Inazuma wasn't a man who was easily hurt by things heck one could insult him call him a beast and do the worst things to him and it'd have no effect however hurt Mujo and Inazuma would kill you but how did he help Mujo when this was a pain from which there was no easy help or answer to.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Impassivity Meets Curiosity   Impassivity Meets Curiosity EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 3:43 am

Mujo sighed as he stayed there like that for a while. What could he do? He had been the reason...had been the one who made the mistake. But why then, did he feel like the one who had made the sacrifice?

"Inazuma...I'm sorry...you don't have to stay away from him if you don't want to...I can't take your own choices away from you..." he told him lowly after what seemed like an eternity of silence. Mujo opened his eyes and let go of Inazuma's hands. "I can't decide that for you...and I shouldn't try to...you can talk to him if you want to...I know...I do..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Impassivity Meets Curiosity   Impassivity Meets Curiosity EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 12:01 pm

Inazuma sat back and looked up at Mujo. "I will talk to him when you do. If you want me to find him.....I will find him." there was more there that he wanted to say and wasn't sure how to put into words. He didn't feel like Mujo was taking his choices away from him it had been a request not a command and that he could go talk to him if he wanted to and that Mujo did want to go talk to him.

Inazuma sighed. "I can find him. But Mujo is more important to me." Inazuma said lightly looking at him and that was the truth. He wanted to know and understand Yojo but at the same token Mujo was more important to him then anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Impassivity Meets Curiosity   Impassivity Meets Curiosity Empty

Back to top Go down

Impassivity Meets Curiosity
Page 1 of 1