Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Species: Vampire

Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))    Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 2:20 am

At that Ayame laughed. "Your bare hands Kyoki?" she said as she dispelled the magic attacking him with magic did little good and she knew it but if he shifted down there were ways she could kill him. "As you are now? You don't have hands. No I'll not die this day I'm taking my child home with me."

Tai shook his head. "I'm not going anywhere with you because I"m not your child. I'm his. You don't get it. I already figured out on my own that Kyoki would never have done to me what you have. You put me through hell all out of some 'I love you' lie or some such shit. I'm where I want to be. I'm with my father and I have no intention of coming back to you." But Tai for all of his sharp words was shaking slightly it wasn't that he didn't believe in Kyoki he did.

Part of him wanted to go to Yuki as if Yuki could keep whatever magic she might throw his way away from him. As if while Kyoki handled her he'd be safer at Yuki's side and Hana nodded and gestured.

Ayame looked at Hana.

"Don't trust Kyoki to not hurt him?" she sneered looking at Hana.

Hana looked at her. "Actually I trust Kyoki completely the only one in danger here is you wither or not you wish to admit it. No I told him to go over there because he's not capable of stopping your magic. Yuki is and your just enough of a Bitch to try something against him. While I don't doubt that Kyoki would and could stop you before it did anything to Tai, allowing him to get out of the way so Kyoki can have his fun killing you without worry of you doing something to Tai along the way.........sounded like a far more interesting sight." Hana glanced up at Kyoki and then at her smiling. "And quiet honestly I want to see him rip you apart."

Tai made it over to Yuki and looked at Kyoki he was now out of the way of not only Kyoki, but Jigoku and Yasei.

Yasei was laying there watching his tail slowly swishing behind him while Jigoku played with the human male batting him around with his paws as if he was ball and Jigoku a cat in truth he was just having fun hearing bones cracking........it was entertaining and Kyoki never said he couldn't play with his food........
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru

PostSubject: Re: Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))    Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 12:36 am

Kyoki actually laughed at her remark, but quickly grew serious again. "No you idiotic woman, I can easily crush you with my human form," he told her lowly, and to make his point all the more clearer, he shifted into his human form and stood there staring at her with a cold expression.

"You see...unlike you, I don't need to hide behind magic or some power I may or may not have in order to fight my battles...I don't need to know my powers, because I don't need my powers in order to fight and kill...." Kyoki said as he began taking slow, leisurely steps toward her, his heavily boot clad feet thunking in the ground as he walked.

"I don't need lies to live. I speak the truth and embrace who and what I am and what I want. Yes, I'm Akuma heddohantā, but I gained that name centuries ago. And I will gladly resume my tittle if it means ridding the world of filth like you...." With his last words, he came to a stop only a few feet away from her, and simply looked at her with an emotionless, expressionless face.
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))    Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 12:42 am

Ayame looked at him. "and you do not love anyone. Not the one you were with before not that one who foolishly believes he means something to you, your brothers or even the child who you sired." she said as she narrowed her eyes looking at him. "Tai is mine. My child my everything. You are nothing to him. Nothing I have sought to keep him safe from the Inu clan. From the madness that you have. Yes I wanted a child by you but it was so that the Inu line would continue without the insanity that so plagues your clan. Look at the three of you! Jigoku is a monster who tries so hard to be a good dog and accepted. Yasei is a monster who is only controlled by that collar around his neck and you? You don't even try to hide the fact that you are a monster. I will take him and leave keep him safe from you."

Tai looked at her and shook his head. "the only monster I see here is you." he countered.

Ayame shook her head. "that is because Kyoki Inu has made an art out of making lies sound like truths."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))    Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 12:53 am

Kyoki didn't say anything for a long time, but after what seemed like an eternity, he finally spoke, "Even for me, who is crazy and full of violence, I do love...I loved Ame, and still do...and I love Hana and my brothers...and I love my son..."

"I saved Jigoku from the life of torture I had to endure- from the life that eventually broke me and made me become psychotic....and Yasei? Who do you think gave him that collar? It certainly wasn't his mother or father....the Inu clan, aside from my brothers, Taishoku and myself, is completely dead. I killed them all because of what they did, and saved my family from the life they never deserved...." Kyoki explained lowly, the blow of her accusing him of never loving anything painful and weighing heavy on his heart.

"Don't you dare accuse me of never loving, because I would give my life to save any of my remaining family....but you? You took advantage of me, used a spell on me to control me...then you had my son genetically altered to the point that he's never going to be able to feel normal again....to me...you're the one who has never loved anything..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))    Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:02 am

She looked at him. "No you don't. YOu don't love them at all you mock the emotions attempt to get close but you don't love them. Love is unconditional Kyoki and yet they dare not do anything not my son, not Jigoku or Yasei. Not this Hana none of them. Not even the King of Tsuin Sekai you don't love him at all just use him when the mood strikes." she shook her head. "You don't love them you want people to own people to make you feel better to give you an out. Even if Tai will never feel normal what was done was done out of love so that he could and would have a life without being tormented by you. But somehow you found your way into his life."

She looked at him. "Control you? That spell was to was supposed to give you a night of passion a night were you could be free of the torment of your past and instead in that night I learned how dark and cruel you really are. How much do to your promise to Aoi that you attempt to hide in the end your still nothing more then a savage beast."

Hana sighed. "In the end you used a spell it showed you nothing of who he is witch. Nor have you ever tried to get close to him."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))    Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:15 am

Kyoki just sighed and looked back at Hana. "Enough...it doesn't matter Hana...she won't ever believe me, so what's the point?" he said and turned back to look at her.

"You're right...I did show you how cruel I can be, but you used me. I could have done fine on my own, could have taken my time to get to know you...but instead, you chose to take that choice away from me. You used magic on me, put a spell on me to have sex with me...I'm not a gentle man when I can't control my emotions...I'm emotionless for the most part because if I'm not controlled- if I don't control my emotions...I lose myself, I can't find my way back until things are already too late..." he explained lowly.

"As for Krylancelo? You're right...I don't love him...not in the way I should, but in my own way I do...I have long since moved past the point of using someone for my own personal gain...Aoi taught me long ago the differences between the two..."

"But what's the point in trying to explain all of this now? You're just going to keep pushing me and pushing me until I can't be pushed any more....you will never believe me, nor will you ever understand me..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))    Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:21 am

Ayame shook her head. "what's the point in understanding? she said narrowing her eyes. "Yes I used a spell on you. But you were so lost wallowing in self hate and sorrow you'd give no one a chance. All you cared about was the one you thought loved you and did nothing more then torment the ones closest to you but that was alright so long as he stayed by your side. Your brother who would do anything to protect you siffers endlessly."

Jigoku paused as the human males neck snapped and looked over at her as she pointed at him.

"He bends over backwards to try to ensure your happiness but heaven forbid he or anyone else make a mistake you'll never forgive them." she said narrowing her eyes. "When I realized that my actions my attempt to find the find man in there got me pregnant I could not let him suffer even a moment at your hands."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))    Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:31 am

"The man I loved had died....died in my arms. How was I supposed to feel?!" he asked, his voice sounding exasperated, tired and ready to just end things.

"Forgiveness? It is a thing earned...as is trust. I can forgive my brother's mistakes, can forgive anything in time, and can come to trust many if they simply give me time and enough reasons to trust them. I'm not a normal man. I can't fuck anything that makes me horny. I'm not like that. I have to have some sort of connection, some form of trust before I even try to get into a relationship...you ruined the chances of that...as you are ruining your chances of survival..." Kyoki said lowly.

He snorted at her last comment though. "The man you were looking for wasn't there. I had no chance to explain anything at all to you because, as you are now, you keep pushing everything and won't just shut up and listen with your heart instead of your ears."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))    Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:34 am

Ayame sorted. "Perhaps and perhaps not doesn't really matter I'm taking our son and leaving he has a right to a normal happy healthy life." she said coldly flatly shaking her head. She honestly could not see the point in any of this.

Tai rested there against Yuki in no hurry to go to her.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))    Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:49 am

Kyoki moved, closing the distance between them within a second. He grabbed her by her throat and let his claws dig in. He felt no remorse for what he was about to do to this woman. He felt nothing for her at all in fact.

"You're right, it doesn't matter and he does have a right to a normal happy, healthy life and he will never get it with you. You already fucked with his health as a normal boy. There's no way in hell I'll ever let you have the chance to fuck with him anymore...." he told her lowly, coldly as he leaned in close to whisper in her ear, "I never loved you and never will so get over yourself bitch."

With that, he leaned back and smiled that famous smile of his. "I have spent centuries working for Aoi, anything you could do is nothing compared to what he could do. Dragon magic is much stronger than your little parlor tricks ever thought about being, so I've adapted quite well....go ahead, fight me...." he told her as he sat her down on the ground and let go of her throat.

If she ran he would chase her, would chase her down and rip her to shreds. If she didn't run, he would still rip her into shreds.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))    Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:57 am

She looked at him as her throat bled as he attacked her and knew she would not reach Tai now not while he was happy with the lies surrounding him. She cast her spell a teleportation wisking her away on magic and denying Kyoki his kill her death she would be back later for Tai having no choice not now against a vampire a dog of his strength no she had another goal in mind a wolf who could crush Kyoki just by breathing and sought him out now.

Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))    Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 am

Kyoki growled in annoyance and looked at Jigoku and Yasei. "She's going after Fenrir...we're following her, so get your asses in gear."

It was all he said before he moved and put his blindfold back on and turned to Taishoku. "You too Tai...you're done with school for the day, so come on...I don't have time for you to screw around..." he told him lowly, before he shifted into his true form and laid there, waiting on Tai to get on his back.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))    Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:18 am

The brothers nodded as they looked at Kyoki they were going and Yasei licked his maw.

Tai looked at Kyoki and nodded before he climbed up on his fathers back ready to go with him he didn't know how much of a help he'd be but he'd go along as well. Jigoku looked at his elder brother before both he and Yasei fell into formation to follow Kyoki they could not risk allowing her to succeed in freeing Fenrir.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))    Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3