Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru
Species: Vampire

Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))    Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 2:28 am

Kyoki's ear had twitched at the sound and he turned his gaze to Taishoku. "Oh? How interesting...." Kyoki mused lowly as he moved over to pick Tai up by the collar of his shirt and moved him out of the crowd of people and lowered him back down to the ground and lay down to look at him.

"Stop that boy, let me hear you, let me hear what you truly want to say..." Kyoki said lowly. In other words, he wanted to hear the Inu in Tai, he wanted to hear what the dog inside wanted, not what Tai tried to crush down.
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen

PostSubject: Re: Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))    Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 2:36 am

Tai looked up at him as he was lifted by the back of his shirt and carried out of the crowd to be sat down. He looked up at Kyoki who told him to stop it stop covering his mouth. He didn't know how to speak how to anything and yet that whine left him again. The Inu in him speaking instincts. But it was slow and sluggish to surface the damage and changes done to his body the genetic tampering all of it. The hunter in him everything Tai wasn't fully trying to crush it down most times he let it go but the whine he thought would get him into trouble.

But mostly Tai's soul his spirit felt trapped the body felt wrong and that wasn't Tai's fault but it was hard to wake up.......it knew the Inu inside of him knew the taste of it's fathers blood not just kin but fathers and now it couldn't help Tai wake up to realize who he was........it was trapped as trapped as Tai was and what was worse Tai had no idea. Didn't know who he was what he was. It was amazing what the Inu in him could relay. Tai felt the last of the whines leave him last of the sad low sounds as he stood there arms across his stomach as it quieted he had no idea. No idea what his blood knew what his body knew.

He didn't understand. "I don't understand." he said after a moment voicing it. "I'm was human my parents were human....so why how? Jigoku said I'd be a vampire that none of abilities any of you have would transfer over....it's not how it works....so I don't understand......" he said and there it was the part that Kyoki believed he was lying about. The answers that were slow in coming. Ayame Mitori had made certain all of her lies would be perfect. Or at least Tried to. Taishoku was a 'girl' whose father was Ran Ginjitsu a human she married after coming here pregnant with Taishoku. Had Taishoku altered genetically in order to crush the Inu in him. To keep him from Kyoki and his brothers. Everything.........and that Tai didn't know. He only knew what he had been told since birth..........
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))    Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 2:45 am

Kyoki's ears flicked as Tai began a series of whines and whimpers and he just lay there, tail thumping on the ground every once in a while. He seemed very intent, as if he truly was listening...and he was...to every single whine and whimper.

When Tai's whines finally stopped, Kyoki shifted and rose his head off his paws and looked down at Tai. "No..you were never human...only tampered with...I just woke you up..." Kyoki told Tai lowly as he huffed a little, in annoyance, in frustration...he wasn't sure, but didn't care.

"I knew the moment that name left Hiroshi's lips that she had done something to you...and now my blood, which has been screaming at me all of this time, has finally been proven right..." he said and stood up to look down at Taishoku. "You are not Taishoku Genjitsu...you are Taishoku Inu...and you are my son..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))    Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 2:55 am

Tai looked up at him blood screaming at him? He had trusted Kyoki been upset that Kyoki had seemingly given up on happiness and didn't know him. And now to be told he never was and that he was Kyoki's son. "Taishoku Inu....so the feelings inside of me are normal then." he said lowly adjusting grasping onto this the keen sense of smell so very keen the tracking all of it. It was very normal but he looked up at Kyoki as he said he woke him up and took a deep breath nodding slowly. "Then.....he's not..." he said and there was relief the fear that he would never be free of that man was gone that Ran Genjitsu. He did look up at Kyoki though and tipped his head. "So..am I supposed to have a form like yours? Has.....has it been taken from me?" To be like him. An Inu and yet that thought didn't trouble him. The idea that he wouldn' t be able to take his true from as Jigoku called it when they transformed did......was he forever denied it?

He had been a bit surprised when Kyoki hadn't been upset with the whines and whimpers instead had listened as if listening to an conversation only he could hear and then the annoyance and frustration in his voice. "I....don't mind Jigoku being family.......but does that mean Yasei will keep trying to bite me?" Even though Yasei claimed it was playing and that he wouldn't really hurt or scar him the idea of dodging being bitten every time he went home wasn't all that thrilling either although that took on a whole new meaning. Home.....to family.

He had been told that when he was changed he was part of the family but now to find out it was a bit more then just the change that made him family. That he really was. "I never have to go back there again...." he said lowly in relief that he didn't ever have to go back there to Ayame and Ran for any reason although he had no idea Kyoki had his own ideas about them.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))    Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 3:15 am

Kyoki sighed and sat down on his haunches. "Of course you never have to go back...they're no longer the one's controlling you, trying to deny you your blood rights..." Kyoki said lowly before he looked down at Tai.

He had expected the questions, and was completely at ease when he began to speak again, "You will gain a true form in time...you're much too young to have one yet, not strong enough to handle punishment when you do something wrong or against my words...but when you get older you will gain one, just like Jigoku and Yasei..."

He sighed again though at the idea of dealing with Yasei. "That pup...has a long way to go before he's going to calm down and stop behaving like a child...he most likely will avoid anything to get himself into trouble with me after I get onto him once or twice...but until he's calmed down a little...I'm afraid you'll just have to deal with him..." Kyoki told him lowly, letting his tail thump a little every now and then.

"But for you...your problems will come with the woman...not your family..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))    Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 3:22 am

Tai listened as he looked up at Kyoki he would gain one in time but he wasn't strong enough yet to handle it. He could accept that. He did listen though as he spoke taking in everything that Kyoki had to tell him and sighed nodding when he said that Yasei would be well Yasei and as much as it didn't thrill him he wasn't overly troubled with that either.

Although it came as bit of a relief when he said that it wasn't his family he would have problems with but that woman. Tai shivered and looked down. "I don't want to be anywhere near her...." he said lowly sounding just like the pup he was. She tormented him in soo many ways dressing him up as a girl making him lie all this time lying to him about who and what he was and then lying about his father. Oh he was sure she'd probably pull the 'your father never wanted you game' only thing was. He was right here before Kyoki and Kyoki seemed like it was just the opposite that he had no problems with Tai being part of the family in fact he had said his blood had been screaming at him all of this time. Which explained the 'quit lying to me' comments.

Tai looked up at Kyoki and paused how on earth did he address him now? Dad, Kyoki? He wasn't sure.......and he wans't sure how Kyoki would want to be addressed. "Um....how do I....address you now? By.....name or by calling you dad?" he said dad would be awkward for a bit since he was getting used to it. But he didn't know. And he didn't want to assume either and yet he hoped he didn't upset Kyoki by asking.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))    Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 3:27 am

Kyoki snorted at Tai's words. "With any luck, I'll be getting rid of her very soon..." he said lowly and moved, shifting to nudge Tai with his nose. It was odd, seeing the giant crazy dog do something like that.

"You can call me what ever feels comfortable...I'm not overly picky about what you call me...hell, you could even call me fucker if it made you happy with things," he said, mentally shrugging when he said that last part.

He honestly was completely indifferent. He didn't care what he was called, as long as it wasn't "Stupid Dog".
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))    Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 3:34 am

Tai felt another whine leave him not trying to quiet it thinking there was something wrong with him when Kyoki nudged him a bit it wasn't a protest but a relief sound. He brought his hand up to touch his dad's nose. His dad and Kyoki was so different yeah he was sure there was a lot to learn but as long as he told the truth right now things seemed much much better already.

Tai looked at him and smiled. "Actually.....I'm more comfortable with Kyoki at the moment." he said lightly and he was. He looked at him and smiled feeling the soft fur beneath his fingertips.

The student body was still out there watching and a boy crept up curious as he looked between them. The giant of a dog who could become a man they had seen that and Tai. He looked between them a moment or two since the students seemed to be forgotten then looked at Kyoki again well aware that the great bit Inu before him probably knew he had gotten gutsy and crept forwards.

"Just.....wanted to see if I Tai was still alright.....can't see him around you...." the kid said as much of a punk as he was the idea that Tai had gotten eaten like th teacher had because of the sound he made had been bugging him.....that and Yuki kicked his ass for being rude to Tai once and well he never was since then......getting on Yuki's bad side when it came to Taishoku wasn't healthy. "Now that I know I'll back up......" He said not wanting to make the great big beautiful dog mad at him for interrupting. And since Tai was alright he was backing up now. Yuki seemed to be napping under the tree and Hakai leaning against it as well as far as the punk could tell.

Waiting for those two to get done no doubt.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))    Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 3:42 am

Kyoki looked over at the kid and moved his head down to the kid's level. "Is it really that bad for you to believe that I'm not all bad?" he asked lowly and nudged the kid with his nose.

"Stop thinking like a mouse and think like a man. I'm a dog, you own smaller versions of me as pets. I'm not all bad. If I was, I wouldn't have raised my brother Jigoku...nor would I be willing to raise Taishoku and my youngest brother, Yasei..." Kyoki said lowly as he crawled on his stomach a little to get closer to the kid.

"If I was all bad...I would not be protecting all of you from the darkness of the universe...nor would I protect others from those of my kind...from vampires...nor would I work for Aoi..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))    Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 3:58 am

The kid looked at Kyoki and took a deep breathe. "Okay so your not all that bad. But lets face it......your huge. Your this huge white pretty dog who if he got mad at me could gobble me up for a snack. I was a tad bit worried you'd be hungry still and gobble up Taishoku there........I mean I got my ass kicked once four years ago for upsetting Tai there in front of Yuki.....so I tend to try to make sure the kid's okay." he said rubbing the back of his neck. "Although that seems silly now cause I don't stand a chance against a big powerful dog like you."

Tai looked over and shrugged. "I've never been afraid of Kyoki. Afraid of the change when it was about to happen yeah. But Kyoki no. I don't want to upset him or make him mad at me cause it hurts inside like I did something terribly wrong which is why I refuse to lie in school to humor anyone who insisted I was a girl. Kyoki told me not to lie for any reason I wanted to obey that........and make him happy with me."

The kid looked at Tai and then at Kyoki. "Alright. You seem a lot happier now then you've ever been. And this Kyoki has been straight up since the start everything he's said or said he was gonna do he did it." the kid nodded. Happy with the fact he seemed to grasp it.

One girl walked up and looked at Kyoki as did several other students protecting them and everything curious about this great big dog among them who worked for Aoi. They were all curious a human trait to suddenly ignore fear for the sake of curiosty one small girl a teenager just petite looked at the great big white dog.

"Um.....is your fur as soft as it looks? Can I touch it?" she asked several others nodded.

Hana leaned against the tree looking over finding this amusing here was the 'headhunter' the dog who in among the vampires had a rep for being a nasty bad ass who you didn't want to cross on a good day let alone a bad with teenagers gathering around him wanting to find out if his fur was as soft as it looked. It was cute in it's own right.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))    Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 4:05 am

Kyoki's ear twitched when he heard Tai's words and he huffed a little at them. "Damn it...and here I wanted to make you piss your pants..." he said lowly, but of course, he had known all along that Tai wasn't afraid of him, had no reason to be...yet.

But his ears went back a little at the words "Can I touch you?". Oh great...you show one ounce of kindness and the humans were all suddenly brave enough to approach you...

Rolling his eyes in exasperation, Kyoki looked over at them. "I am not some pet of yours...and if I get tired of your poking and prodding, I will remove myself from your grasp...one way or the other...but...for now...you can touch it, just don't expect any fucking piggy back rides...I'm not a carnival ride..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))    Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 4:11 am

The smallest of the girls nodded and walked up she touched his fur as did several others feeling how soft it was but then when she backed up to once again give him his space the others followed they weren't brave enough on there own to keep on doing it. "Thank you." she said since he had allowed it and then looked at Tai before giggling a bit and shaking her head.

"You look a lot better not so depressed all the time."

Tai nodded although he did look up at Kyoki. When he said that he wanted to make him piss his pants and sighed. "Yeah well.....Jigoku told me that as long as I behaved and did as I was told I'd never give you a reason to make me fear you." Tai said looking up at him which in it's own right was saying something. Tai fully intended on being a good pup and obeying Dad. He never wanted to fear him. He already feared going back to the bitch and her husband he didn't want to fear Kyoki and so far all Kyoki demanded of him was that he be an honest pup. So far.

No what worried Tai a little now was wither or not Yuki would still want him if he was an Inu Tai himself was proud to be an Inu proud to be part of Kyoki's family. No what worried him was if Yuki walked away disgusted with him.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))    Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 4:22 am

Kyoki snorted and moved down to the girl's level. "Don't thank me...I don't need it," he told her lowly, simply. But what he didn't say was that somewhere deep down in that twisted mind of his, he believed that he didn't deserve it. He didn't deserve praise from humans...considering he used to eat hundreds of them...

"I don't see the point in you going to Jigoku for everything...the boy is nice and all, but he won't tell you everything...especially not about his other side..." Kyoki mused lowly as he shifted to look back over at Tai and lay down.

"He isn't really telling lies...more of he's not letting himself come out and play...which bugs me at times...because he's no fun if he does what he was trained to do..." Kyoki said lowly before he rose his head up to look at Hana, something making him want to make sure the man was still there. When he was sure he hadn't left, he lowered his head back down to rest on his front paws again.

"Someone has to control your crazy ass..." Yuki said lowly, cutting in as he sat under the tree and looked at Kyoki. "Jigoku is the only one you'll listen to...other than Hakai of course..."

Kyoki growled a little, but didn't move to attack him or anything. "I'm not crazy...I just like to have fun...everyone just thinks I'm crazy because of my personality..." Kyoki said lowly, as if correcting a false statement.

Yuki snorted as he heard Kyoki's words. "Is that what you call it? Could have fooled me..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))    Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 4:30 am

Tai looked at Kyoki confused. "Jigoku's other side?" he said baffled at that one. Jigoku was really nice he had no idea that his uncle had a very dark and wild side to him one that often made Kyoki look nice and sane all at once......after all Jigoku ate Nosferatu without becoming one......he was his name..........he just took great measures to control it. That is until Kyoki got him to come out and play.

Hakai glanced over at Kyoki he was still there just giving him space with all the humans around but when he lifted his head and looked over Hakai walked over and joined the small group which got the humans to back up some. Something about Hakai in general made them nervous and then being next to Kyoki brought back a bit of need for personal space again.

Tai looked over at Yuki. "Yuki?" he asked not sure what the story was since he didn't know it. He had no idea at all that Jigoku had been trained had been born for the sole purpose of controlling Kyoki.

Hakai shook his head and glanced over at Yuki. "Yuki, Kyoki isn't crazy he just doesn't take shit off of anyone nor does he like lies that's all." Hakai said smoothly.

Tai spent those few moments looking between his boyfriend at least he still hoped they were boyfriends, his dad and his dad's boyfriend. Boy did that make things interesting.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))    Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 4:42 am

Kyoki looked at Tai and nodded. "Jigoku is a good boy when he wants to be...but when I get him to come play....well...let's just say he makes me look like a saint in comparison..." Kyoki said lowly before he looked down at Hana and chuckled lowly.

"I guess you could say that...though doctors would argue with you...since I was diagnosed with psychosis at a very young age...." Kyoki said lowly, as if it was an off-hand topic that really didn't matter to him.

"However, I have 'episodes' or 'fits' when certain things push me to a certain point, my breaking point so to speak...lies and idiocy are usually what trigger those...others are more complex issues that have solely to do with my personal life...my past if you will..." he explained and rose his head up when he heard Yuki move.

Yuki sighed and shook his head. He knew, by all rights that Kyoki was dangerous, and that he was indeed, crazy. But he wasn't so cruel as to persecute him for past events that could have twisted or altered his personal views or made him change in such a extreme way. "Whatever the case may be, you're still dangerous, and as much as I warn others about you, you manage to pull them in anyway...so as you said...you're not all bad...perhaps just given the wrong start in life..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))    Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 4:57 am

Tai nodded as he listened to Kyoki and then glanced over at Yuki as he said that.

Hakai shook his head and looked up at him. "Doesn't matter to me either way. Your not getting away from me now." He said looking up at Kyoki meaning regardless of being warned about all of that Hakai wasn't going anywhere..........hell Hakai didn't have all of that to fall back on he was a cold cruel man by nature. He just rather enjoyed Kyoki everything about him.

"If you were to even get a glimpse of the clan we came from then.........you wouldn't think of him as dangerous. You'd view him as a saint." Jigoku said as he walked up he would have stayed at the castle like he was told except for there was this crazy bitch and her husband demanding the return of there precious daughter and Yasei was currently keeping them confined to a room growling and the woman after attempting one or two spells and nearly shattering the collar that kept Yasei 'sane' sat down and didn't move.

Jigoku looked at Kyoki figuring he was probably in for a bit of hell but oh well he was already up shit creek these days thanks to a promise he made and shouldn't have. Two in fact. "Aniki there is this crazy bitch at the castle demanding her precious daughter be returned to her before we filthy dogs do something unforgivable to her. Yasei has her and the filthy thing she calls a 'husband' confined to a room...where she's behaving. I did try to warn her.......Yasei has a general hatred for any female vampires bordering on down right rage when he see's one and she almost, almost broke the collar that keeps him from going feral........." And yet Jigoku was here not because he couldn't reign in his little brother if he went beserk but because Yasei wanted him to get Kyoki so he could get permission to kill the bitch.....since Kyoki had a no 'kill' order on him otherwise Yasei would kill anything that crossed him and didn't scent family and even then it was sketchy at times.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))    Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 5:13 am

Kyoki sighed as he turned his attention to Jigoku. "Speak of the devil and he'll appear..." he mumbled lowly and stood up, making sure he didn't step on anyone when he did, and turned to look at Jigoku.

"So, she had enough nerve to come to my home? I'm gonna kill the bitch myself..." Kyoki said lowly before he paused to look back at the kids who were all staring at them and sighed. Shit. Now what to do with these brats?

"Go bring her to me...I'm not in the mood to leave..." he told Jigoku lowly and turned to sit back down. "Oh, and if Yasei breaks my command, I'm going to kick his ass...make sure you tell him that when you get back..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))    Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 5:17 am

Jigoku nodded. "Yes Aniki." he said lowly the easy going nature of his wasn't clearly seen at the moment. He wasn't sulking anymore but he wasn't as playful as normal either.

Jigoku turned to go do as he was told and bring her back here to Kyoki. As well as deliver the message to Yasei who no doubt wouldn't be happy he didn't get to kill the woman after all. He moved running and covering the distance back to Ryu castle.

As soon as Jigoku left there one girl clamped down on her mouth and swallowed a scream. Melted....that dog's maw was melted. Surely that couldn't be the mild tempered one they were just talking about??

Tai looked up at Kyoki and sighed. "She never quits........even now she's insisting I'm her fucking daughter." he said in a low growl not happy about that one.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))    Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 12:59 am

Kyoki growled a little in annoyance. He smelled fear, and it irritated him because he knew who they were afraid of, knew where that fear came from...and it bothered him. Jigoku was his little brother, he loved him and worked hard to raise him right...unlike his family...

"She'll quit when I get my jaws on her..." Kyoki said lowly as he waited there, tail still, body rigid and ready to fight, to attack and kill...to hunt...

He looked more like a military dog than a giant crazy one. He was so poised and under control, but that was simply because he was focused on the death of the woman who was the mother of his child...the one who had tricked him so many years ago...
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))    Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 1:06 am

Jigoku moved through town having gotten back to the castle running and moving at a fast clip to meet up with Yasei and deliever the message to him as well as to bring them. Well Jigoku lifted the woman into his mouth not trusting Yasei to not bite down and kill her while Yasei was charged with grabbing the male which he did and they made there way back after a brief struggle. Brief being......neither one wanted to be impaled on those sharp teeth of theirs.

The girl looked at Kyoki who looked more like a military dog then a crazy one at the moment to Tai and then in the direction that Jigoku had run off she was afraid. Afraid of what was done to him what or how could something like that happen. And what frightened her more was the two black dogs that could be seen running towards them both carrying a person in there jaws as if bringing back a stick that had been thrown to Kyoki.

Tai watched coldly as they were brought here. He felt nothing for either one. His torturer's his tormentors They made his life miserable and yet one of them was the woman who brought him into this world and he could not help but feel nothing for her. For the woman who twisted his very existence since before he was born and would continue to do so. He was with his father now and even if it had it's ups and downs he preferred it. Because this existence was not a lie.

Jigoku arrived with Yasei moments later like any of the three they could cover great distances in short order and dropped the woman on the ground Yasei following suit before both brothers sat down and waited.

Ayame Mitori got up and looked up at Kyoki. "Of all the rude......there you are your coming home now Tai. Enough of this running off for six months and now to show up here. AS you Kyoki do you intend on staying in that form?" she said haughtily never mind the fact she didn't know Kyoki knew the truth.

Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))    Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 1:14 am

Kyoki growled, baring his fangs as he looked down at her. "Shut up, you piss poor excuse for a woman..." Kyoki said lowly, coldly as he glared down at her.

"I will stay in this form because it is your time to die...and my turn to be the one in control...." he said and finally moved, standing up and walking over to his brothers and looked at the both. "You can kill the man...but the woman is mine...kill her, and I will punish you severely...."

After that, Kyoki turned and took his place in front of them both, making their usual triangle formation. Soon though, it would be a square...just as soon as Kyoki finally rid himself of this woman, of this witch...
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))    Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 1:21 am

Ayame turned and looked at Kyoki. "Oh you really mean to fight me Kyoki you won't win. I won't die this day but I will have no problem putting a filthy dog in it's place."

Tai narrowed his eyes.

"Now come here Tai we're going home." She said looking over at him. "And you'll be getting out of those ridiculous clothes."

"I'm not a bitch. But I am proud to be an dog an Inu like my father." Tai said and she jerked turning her head and narrowing her eyes.

"Your father is not a dog Tai. He's standing over there trying to not be eaten by a dog."

Yasei sighed and yawned. "Ick....don't much care for the taste of men's blood it's not as sweet.......at least not the humans anyways.....bleck and he hasn't bathed."

Jigoku looked at him out of the corner of his eyes. "Shut up Yasei........the human male is mine he pisses me off anyway." Yasei smiled.

"All your's."

Ayame's answer was to gather a powerful spell and send it slamming into Kyoki........counting on the backlash hitting Jigoku and Yasei why not shatter his collar now he'd go berserk and kill off everyone here........while she made her get away with Tai, Kyoki and Jigoku would be busy reigning in Yasei. The collar was already damaged.......ripped part way through if it came off there would be no one to control Yasei Inu..........or stop him from killing unless Kyoki was willing to kill his younger brother himself.......and that made her smile.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))    Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 1:27 am

Kyoki simply stood there, the spell simply fading out as it hit him and he smiled down at her. "Oh? If I'm such a filthy dog, then why did you put a spell on me just so you could fuck me, huh bitch?" he asked lowly, coldly as he stood up and moved closer to her and lowered his massive head down to her level.

Kyoki opened his mouth and snarled, showing the rows of massive, razor sharp teeth before he spoke, "I do hope you try to run...it makes killing you all that much more thrilling..."

"I have already told him the truth, so you can't cover it up any more. That fucking human was never his father, I was. And as such, I'm taking my right as the dominate one and taking my son from your filthy hands and raising him right."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))    Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 1:44 am

Ayame looked at him at the rows of teeth as he spoke inches before her face like this. "You are taking my daughter no where Kyoki. The truth? The truth that you are a blood thirsty hateful animal? The fact that you are Akuma heddohantā. The dog who slaughters thousands upon thousands of humans to date just to sedate your thirst for blood a monster who has no soul?" she narrowed her eyes. "A monster whose very name in the vampire world causes fear as that hunger for blood for death has carried over to the vampires as well? That nothing is safe from you a monster who craves nothing but death. Your own brothers fear for there lives fear disobeying you or you'll kill them too." she sneered as she cast a fireball spell firing it into the dog's face and mouth she had no intention of running but making her point.

"Tai is not yours. I have done everything in my power to protect Tai form you. From the monster that would thrill in tormenting him in torturing him every day until his soul was ready to break and then devour him. No Kyoki you have told him nothing of Heddohanta. Of the monster that you are. The only thing that even leashes you a bit is an oath made to Aoi but even he could not contain your savagery your endless lust for death and blood. Bidding that you only kill enough to sedate your hunger. Tell him I'm lying Kyoki. Tell Tai that you are none of that. That you have not killed thousands in a quest to sedate your thirst for more and more death. That you will keep killing thousands more to fill that endless hunger of a monster."

She looked at Tai. "He can't. Kyoki can't tell you he's not any of that because he is. He is a monster a blood thirsty monster a dog who has eaten soo many innocent lives devoured so many that his first although white should be stained forever red and he knows it."

Hana walked forwards as Tai said nothing looking between them. Hana walked up and looked at her. Standing beside Kyoki as if to say so what.

Tai though sighed and ran his fingers through his hair shaking his head. "You have a point with all of this right? So what. I don't personally care if it's the truth or not. That's his past. And I'm sure if I asked him about his past until now Kyoki would tell me about it or tell me to talk to Jigoku who would. In the end it doesn't matter. Kyoki hasn't fucked with my very existence since before I was born. And as far as I can tell he wants me beside him as I am even now after what you've done. I don't really care about the past."

Ayame looked at him then at Kyoki. "You will tell him Kyoki your son or not you won't be happy until he fears you. Until he fears you like everyone else. You'll pick at him and tear at him until he's afraid of you afraid to move wrong or twitch wrong for fear of you killing him or hurting you. That you thrill in it the power of it. Tell him Kyoki Lie to him.....and tell him you won't." she said coldly cruelly. "Tell Tai.........that you don't want him beaten and broken. Obedient to you."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))    Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 2:11 am

Kyoki blew the fire back at her and bared his fangs, growling lowly at her. "I am a monster in my own right, my thirst for violence, for death is far beyond that of my predocessors, but I was trained to be this way, pushed to be what I am by my father, by my mother...you think I chose this? Fuck you and that idiot human you call a husband!" he said lowly, his anger rising quickly.

"I am his father. I know by instinct, no matter what you have done to mar his DNA and try to hide him from me- to try and create him to be a female even when you know he is male. You're a blind fool, and you disgust me..."

"As for fear...the one who truly fears me is you. You're afraid of me because of my lust for violence, my lust to devour those who disgust me and lie to me...as for a leash? I wore a leash once...and the man who leashed me died....my father died for his stupidity and so did my mother. And so will you," Kyoki said lowly, darkly.

"You can't fight me and you know it, it's why you cast that spell to control me. You can't lie to me, in fact..you won't lie to me... I will kill you one way or another....even if I have to crush you with my bare hands..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))    Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shinri ni sasa. ... Hādo ((The truth bites.....hard))
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next