Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Maō: Uraomote ya fukusei? (Demon Lord: Two-Faced or Replication (Clone)?)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Species: Vampire

Maō: Uraomote ya fukusei? (Demon Lord: Two-Faced or Replication (Clone)?) Empty
PostSubject: Maō: Uraomote ya fukusei? (Demon Lord: Two-Faced or Replication (Clone)?)   Maō: Uraomote ya fukusei? (Demon Lord: Two-Faced or Replication (Clone)?) EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 12:35 am

He sat at a table in the burger palace, the thick Black Angus burger loaded with cheese bacon, tomato, lettuce onions the whole nine yards on the tray before him a large helping of fries and the largest shake he could get....at the moment he was fully and totally indulging himself. Getting to eat totally fattening and greasy foods which would not make him sick. Oh his body still ached terribly for one other thing but he'd deal with that later.

Right now Kurimuzon-aru Hitogoroshi was doing the one thing no other pure blood heck even changed vampire could do. He was eating human food one because his body needed it as much as it needed blood and well that. And two because his chef like normal didn't know how to make a normal burger......what the hell he called that supposed top of the line thing which was usually dry over spiced and well.........just plan lacking was beyond him. Mu had never gotten upset with him for coming here heck he would always chuckle when Kuri would get soo very discouraged with the human chefs who worked at Mu's mansion and couldn't cook a decent burger to save there life it wasn't that hard salt pepper and a bit of garlic powder mixed and added into the meat was all it took to bring it from normal to top of the line as far as he was concerned. So Kuri lifted the heart-attack on the bun and sank his fangs into it savoring the first taste a real burger after coming back from the dead....how amazing it was to die and come back and have everything taste new again.
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru

PostSubject: Re: Maō: Uraomote ya fukusei? (Demon Lord: Two-Faced or Replication (Clone)?)   Maō: Uraomote ya fukusei? (Demon Lord: Two-Faced or Replication (Clone)?) EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 12:53 am

He walked into Burger Palace and sighed as he saw that same fucking girl who followed him around everywhere, sitting at a table, laughing with her friends and drinking a shake and nibbling on some fries. Oh how he hated that voice...

Ignoring her, hoping he'd go unseen, he walked over to a table in the corner, away from everyone else and sat down. When someone came to take his order, he didn't even bother to look at them to speak, "Give me a Double with just cheese and mayo, a medium order of fries, and a medium coke..."

When he spoke, he spoke emotionlessly, coldly, and flatly. No person dared speak to him for longer than was required, and if they did, they would soon irritate him and make him hit them.
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maō: Uraomote ya fukusei? (Demon Lord: Two-Faced or Replication (Clone)?)   Maō: Uraomote ya fukusei? (Demon Lord: Two-Faced or Replication (Clone)?) EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 1:01 am

Kuri paused at the sound of that voice, a voice he could never forget or the face for that matter no matter how much he tried. How much this kid looked just like him. Kuri sat down his burger on his tray picked it up as well as his drink and being as humble as any vampire that set there sights on something or rather someone he wanted. He walked over and set his tray down on the table pulled out the chair sat down and set down his drink looking at the one before him. That one was Mugen Mao who looked pissed off at the world like he could kick anyone's ass who spoke to him right now and yet Kuri had this feeling this certainty that it would not include him.

"Not to state the obvious but.....your obviously having a bad day." Kuri said as he rested his chin in his palm his elbow on the table and looked at the teen before him. "I didn't have the time before but I'm sure there are things you want to know...."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maō: Uraomote ya fukusei? (Demon Lord: Two-Faced or Replication (Clone)?)   Maō: Uraomote ya fukusei? (Demon Lord: Two-Faced or Replication (Clone)?) EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 1:08 am

Glaring, and growling lowly in annoyance, Mugen narrowed his eyes at Kuri. "I don't know who you think you are, but I don't share anything with strangers," he said lowly, coldly as he glared at Kuri, not that it would make him leave, but it made Mugen feel better.

Mugen snorted after a while though and began munching on his fries, which had finally arrived and spoke lowly, in an annoyed tone, "And even if I did want to know anything, I certainly shouldn't have to ask. After all, you're the idiot who talked to me, not the other way around."

Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maō: Uraomote ya fukusei? (Demon Lord: Two-Faced or Replication (Clone)?)   Maō: Uraomote ya fukusei? (Demon Lord: Two-Faced or Replication (Clone)?) EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 1:15 am

Kuri couldn't help it he chuckled as he lifted his shake and took a long slow drink listening to the rather snarky answer that Mugen Mao gave to him. Once he was done swallowing he opened his eyes and looked at him. "I am, Kurimuzon-aru Hitogoroshi.....although you are the first in a very long time to call me an idiot." He said amused as soon as he said the last name Hitogoroshi though the palace fell silent the loud annoying laughter calmed itself down and those in there who either had connections to the Yakuza or had heard of him were too nervous now to make too much of a racket. After all this man was dead......and to claim to be him........was dangerous.

Kuri lifted a fry of his own looking at it and shrugging. "Suit yourself but I don't bother explaining anything that isn't asked Mu. The only thing I will tell you is that yes I knew Muji very well, as well as his brother. Anything else you want to know well you'll just have to suck it up and ask." Kuri said bemused as he munched on the fry he was holding.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maō: Uraomote ya fukusei? (Demon Lord: Two-Faced or Replication (Clone)?)   Maō: Uraomote ya fukusei? (Demon Lord: Two-Faced or Replication (Clone)?) EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 1:26 am

Mugen growled and shot Kuri a dangerous glare before he snorted and munched on another fry. "The hell I will," he told him as he munched on fry after fry. "If you knew my grandfather, you should feel obligated to tell me anything you think I need to know about him," he finished lowly, swallowing his last fry before too took a drink of coke and sat the cup back down on the table.

"Otherwise, you're not getting any closer to me, or what ever the hell it is you may want from me."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maō: Uraomote ya fukusei? (Demon Lord: Two-Faced or Replication (Clone)?)   Maō: Uraomote ya fukusei? (Demon Lord: Two-Faced or Replication (Clone)?) EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 1:35 am

Kuri looked at Mugen as he was being an asshole oh yeah all of the 'I'm tougher then shit and letting no one in' attitude was there alright. "Alright Mu let me put it to you this way. I'm not obligated to tell you jack shit about Muji the man who had the nickname Crusher I don't have to tell you anything at all about him." his tone had shifted from light and pleasant to dark and low as Kuri shifted up and looked at him. "I will tell you what you want to know nothing more nothing less. I will correct anything or answer anything you ask But I'm not out to tell you a life story."

Kuri rested his forearm on the table as he looked at the teenager with an axe to grind in front of him. "So either you ask your questions questions I can see burning as clearly as anything else in those pretty eyes of yours or don't that's up to you but I don't owe you anything Mugen Mao. And feel obligated? I feel a great many things but rambling about him isn't something I will do.....that is a human trait and not something I possess." Kuri's tone calmed as he forced himself to calm down Mu kept challenging him but challenging him to what fight? It wouldn't be good he lifted the burger and took a bite as he leaned back and regarded the boy before him. The boy who looked like the man he loved so much and lost.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maō: Uraomote ya fukusei? (Demon Lord: Two-Faced or Replication (Clone)?)   Maō: Uraomote ya fukusei? (Demon Lord: Two-Faced or Replication (Clone)?) EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 1:59 am

Mugen snorted at Kuri's words. "You're just as human as anyone, vampire or not. You feel emotions the same as anyone, even if you don't like to admit it," he said lowly as he pointed a finger at Kuri, his tone becoming angry and fast.

He stood up and rested his hands on the table as he glared at Kuri and spoke lowly, "You can lie to yourself all you like, but not to me. So you'd be better off to cut the crap."

"Yeah I have questions, but I'm not going to ask you about my personal life in front of people who are too nosy for their own damn good. This is my private affairs, and no one else needs to hear anything that you may or may not have to say. If you have a problem with that, you can go fuck yourself and have a nice damn day!" he said angrily as he grabbed his burger and coke and began to angrily walk towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maō: Uraomote ya fukusei? (Demon Lord: Two-Faced or Replication (Clone)?)   Maō: Uraomote ya fukusei? (Demon Lord: Two-Faced or Replication (Clone)?) EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 2:14 am

Kuri looked up at him amused to no end as Mugen went off on him making a scene never the less before grabbing his burger and coke and storming out the door. Kuri grabbed his own things threw money down to cover both of there tabs and followed after him the fries he could take or leave as he grabbed the shake and burger following after Mugen.

Talking in private was something he was used to. Mu could and more over would spill his heart out to Kuri in private in public if something was bothering him it was like trying to pry into fort knox you had better luck with the fort. Kuri followed after the younger Mao not upset about the mouthing off in fact he had been half expecting it. But as they left and stepped out into the streets. "I'm not lying to myself. I don't feel obligated to tell you anything Mugen I want to, there is a vast difference." he breathed lowly low enough for Mugen's ears but no one else could hear. Then sighed as he said he could fuck himself as his body all but responded at that moment to the innuendo's implied with that. "Do me a distinct favor and not use that word......I not particularity inclined to make you hate me....at least anymore then I already am at the moment." He said darkly amused. Still always speaking in that same low whisper of a tone before falling silent. His body starving for it knew all too well what 'fuck' anything implied and his body was starving for it. It was painful but he'd ignore it still for now.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maō: Uraomote ya fukusei? (Demon Lord: Two-Faced or Replication (Clone)?)   Maō: Uraomote ya fukusei? (Demon Lord: Two-Faced or Replication (Clone)?) EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 2:27 am

Mugen snorted at Kuri's words as he stopped and turned on his heel to face Kuri. "What the hell ever. There is no difference in anything in this life to me, because I'm not exactly someone people want to talk to... encase you haven't noticed," he said lowly, as he looked at the man before him.

"As for making me hate you, you couldn't possibly make me hate anyone more than I already do," he told him angrily before he fell silent and looked at Kuri for a long while in silence before a smirk spread across his features and he said one word, lowly, and slowly, "Fuck."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maō: Uraomote ya fukusei? (Demon Lord: Two-Faced or Replication (Clone)?)   Maō: Uraomote ya fukusei? (Demon Lord: Two-Faced or Replication (Clone)?) EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 2:34 am

Kuri listened to him prattle off about being someone not many people if any wanted to talk to. And then as to making him hate him, that he couldn't possibly make him hate anyone more then he already does. It was all interesting until the silence fell between them for a moment or two and then the darned brat was speaking..........one word. 'Fuck'

Kuri drew in a low breath not that he needed to breath as his body tensed as if something wild and untamed ready to pounce, his body knew what that word implied all to well, what he needed all to well.....and the more this one everything absolutely everything his voice, his manner of speaking his scent his face and hair everything about him was the same......"Now see that is the very word.......I asked you not to use..." Kuri said in a low tone not dark and dangerous as in deadly but dark and low. "My control is already waning Mugen......so don't blame me if your back finds itself against the wall or a tree soon." Kuri said in a low dark sensual tone one that clearly implied keep offering and I won't be blamed for not holding back........that he would devour this one before him...........
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maō: Uraomote ya fukusei? (Demon Lord: Two-Faced or Replication (Clone)?)   Maō: Uraomote ya fukusei? (Demon Lord: Two-Faced or Replication (Clone)?) EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 2:38 am

Mugen snorted at Kuri's comments. "Ask me not to use it all you want. If my teachers can't get me to stop using it, you're not very likely to get me to stop either," he told him and shrugged.

"However, I'm not one for voyeurism, so if you want to try, you had better wait until I'm somewhere I'm comfortable with. Otherwise, Kuri, you're not going to get even the slightest response out of me..." he explained lowly and began walking again as he took a bite of his burger.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maō: Uraomote ya fukusei? (Demon Lord: Two-Faced or Replication (Clone)?)   Maō: Uraomote ya fukusei? (Demon Lord: Two-Faced or Replication (Clone)?) EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 2:44 am

Kuri sighed as he followed behind him biting down on his burger this was going to be a very long walk if the Mu kept using that word then forget any questions he might have BEFORE Kuri lost control and pounced. He was starving his body craving it and this one was dangling it before him and then indicating that he wouldn't stop him or be opposed to it if it wasn't in public. "Damn't Mu......" he grumbled. "Your grandson is so much like you....it hurts." he said lowly softly to himself and it did. Why was it everything this kid said and did reminded him so painfully clearly of Muji?

"Alright Mu, let me put it to you this way. Keep using that word and even if we manage to get to where you intend on going before I loose control you won't get to ask a single question until after I'm done. You can use it all you like after we get there and you have your answers I don't care....but if you want them then don't...........offer yourself up so freely to me or I'll take what is offered." Kuri said in low warning.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maō: Uraomote ya fukusei? (Demon Lord: Two-Faced or Replication (Clone)?)   Maō: Uraomote ya fukusei? (Demon Lord: Two-Faced or Replication (Clone)?) EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 2:47 am

Mugen sighed and turned to look at Kuri. "I'm not going to refuse you, there is no point to it. No matter what you say, I'm not going to take back what I've already said," he told him before he turned his head back and took another bite of his burger.

"Sides, it's not like I give a damn what you do to me," he said, his mouth full as he continued to walk along the sidewalk.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maō: Uraomote ya fukusei? (Demon Lord: Two-Faced or Replication (Clone)?)   Maō: Uraomote ya fukusei? (Demon Lord: Two-Faced or Replication (Clone)?) EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 2:56 am

Kuri moved and was in front of Mugen in less then half an heartbeat his eyes closed as his hand surprisingly enough rested on his chest. "Understand...........if I have you, if I take you..........I will never let you go Mugen Mao." he looked at the teenager before him the burger and drink forgotten as that phrase that simple sentence rubbed him the wrong way. ''Sides, it's not like I give a damn what you do to me....' statement.

He narrowed his eyes. "Understand, if you go this far with me there is no turning back I won't let another have you....you won't be able to walk away Mu....so if walking away is what you want then you had better do it now." Kuri said in a low cool tone there was no way simply no way at all..........that if they took that step he'd be able to let him go.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maō: Uraomote ya fukusei? (Demon Lord: Two-Faced or Replication (Clone)?)   Maō: Uraomote ya fukusei? (Demon Lord: Two-Faced or Replication (Clone)?) EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 3:02 am

Mugen sighed and closed his eyes, dropping the remains of his burger and coke on the ground as he brought his hands up to take hold of Kuri's own hand. "If I had been intending to walk away from the start, I would not have let you get this close to me, nor would I have even suggested you get even closer to me," he said lowly as he lowered Kuri's hand.

"I'm not willing to get involved with you unless I understand one thing though," he said as he looked at Kuri. "Just what is it that has you so interested in me?"
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maō: Uraomote ya fukusei? (Demon Lord: Two-Faced or Replication (Clone)?)   Maō: Uraomote ya fukusei? (Demon Lord: Two-Faced or Replication (Clone)?) EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 3:08 am

Kuri looked at him how on earth did he explain the instant knowledge the instant knowing of a vampire when they found the one he had lost his, and thought he would be doomed to spend eternity in suffering in longing for him only to come across Mugen who.....who moved his heart and made it ache all over again. In a way that he had nearly forgotten how good it felt to hurt so much. Kuri looked at there hands a moment the one that Mugen held in his before looking up into his eyes and sighing softly. "Because you........Mugen Mao stole my heart the moment I heard your voice and laid eyes on you.........because I fell in love with you the moment I saw you." he answered honestly it was the truth.

"You caught my attention at first because you're voice sounds identical to Muji's but your different then him..........and yet.........it didn't stop my heart from breaking when you walked away the first time........." it had hurt but he let it go figured it was because it was in passing he didn't know if he could handle it a second time.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maō: Uraomote ya fukusei? (Demon Lord: Two-Faced or Replication (Clone)?)   Maō: Uraomote ya fukusei? (Demon Lord: Two-Faced or Replication (Clone)?) EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 12:26 am

Mugen couldn't help it, he just froze and stood there, staring at this man who he had only met just a day ago. Now he was standing here confessing to him. What could he say? He had asked for the truth, and he had gotten it. And no matter how shocking the truth was, he somehow felt relieved to hear those words coming from this man, this vampire before him.

After a long while in silence, he looked down and blushed, letting go of Kuri's hand, saying lowly, "Um...sorry..." Now he sounded like an idiot. He'd rather sound like an ass any day. Sounding like an ass at least made him sound more intelligent than this.

Taking a deep breath, Mugen closed his eyes and shook his head. "I don't know how you could love someone like me...but you are much more sure of yourself than I am...even though...the problem still remains of the fact that you are a vampire....and I am not..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maō: Uraomote ya fukusei? (Demon Lord: Two-Faced or Replication (Clone)?)   Maō: Uraomote ya fukusei? (Demon Lord: Two-Faced or Replication (Clone)?) EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 12:36 am

Kuri looked at him at the words Um sorry his heart hammered rather painfully in his chest. In that aspect he envied other vampires there heart didn't echo the sudden pain two simple words could bring about. To hear that voice say that was beyond painful. Kuri looked up at him though as he said he didn't know how he could love someone like him.

"It is because it is you that I love you." He said all of him the ups and downs the harsh attitude all of it he loved Mugen Mao and he knew that for a certainty. Although he tipped his head and chuckled at the words there still remains the fact that you are a vampire and I am not. "You make it sound as if that can not be changed. Mugen......being human is one thing but you can be brought into being a vampire. If that is your hesitation........." but Kuri's tone clearly indicated that he was aware that was a small part of it. Something about this made him hesitate........and he worried that it wasn't something as simple as genetics. "But I am sure of myself because I am a vampire. We just simply know feel when we met that one, the one we are meant for. There is no hesitation no doubt no worries in it. They can be differences that drive us to pull away no matter how painful it is for both sides. But.....that doesn't change the fact that we just know. We can I can feel it in every fiber of my being. I love you Mugen Mao because you are Mugen Mao. It's really just as simple as that."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maō: Uraomote ya fukusei? (Demon Lord: Two-Faced or Replication (Clone)?)   Maō: Uraomote ya fukusei? (Demon Lord: Two-Faced or Replication (Clone)?) EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 12:49 am

Mugen shook his head and opened his eyes to look at Kuri once again. "Even so...I am not afraid of that fact, of the fact that we are different...I am afraid..." he said lowly and closed his eyes once again.

"Because I'm not like Crusher....like my grandfather....and I know you were too close to him to just be his friend...you know too much about him, and the way you looked at me when you said his name..." he said lowly sadly before he opened his eyes to look at Kuri in sadness. "I am not him, and I never will be...even if you love me for me, you initially believed that I was him. I don't want to be compared to him....I want to be loved, yes, but do you really love me for all of me, or do you love me for the memories you still hold of him?" he explained lowly, asking the last part with a pained expression. But he was scared.

If he committed to this man, this vampire, and he was expected to be like Mujihinaga, instead of like Mugen, what would be the point? He couldn't be like his grandfather. He could only look like him and sound like him, and maybe do some things like him, but he was not the same man.... and if he was seen as just a replacement...then why should he even bother with the relationship in the first place?...
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maō: Uraomote ya fukusei? (Demon Lord: Two-Faced or Replication (Clone)?)   Maō: Uraomote ya fukusei? (Demon Lord: Two-Faced or Replication (Clone)?) EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 12:57 am

Kuri looked at him and sighed. "What caught my attention initially was the sound of your voice yes when I thought you were Crusher it hurt more then anything to think he was back again and yet so far away." Kuri sighed softly. "I'm not looking to replace Crusher it's impossible. I'm not looking to you to be just like him I don't want you to be. It would hurt every time there is a difference and believe me Mu there are soo many between you. Your appearance was almost identical to his but that is where it ends."

Kuri looked up at him. "Yes Crusher was my lover. But he can't be replaced and I can't look for him in you or anyone else because I'll never find him. His time has passed I treasure the time we had yes but, when you walked away I knew you weren't him and yet it hurt so very much I nearly broke right there........." Kuri looked at Mugen and sighed as he stepped back shaking his head, before bowing it he couldn't go through this. It hurt loosing Crusher but he had promised Crusher he would continue on and find love again. That had made him smile. It had been what Crusher wanted. Now he found it and......Kuri closed his eyes Kurutta he couldn't leave him behind and yet......"I don't want you to be Mujihinaga, you can't be him you don't have his memories you've never lived his life. You've lived your own......but.....if you can't....then don't leave me with this pain a second time. It hurt when I lost him don't ask me to endure it when you walk away......"
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maō: Uraomote ya fukusei? (Demon Lord: Two-Faced or Replication (Clone)?)   Maō: Uraomote ya fukusei? (Demon Lord: Two-Faced or Replication (Clone)?) EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 2:54 am

Mugen looked at Kuri and wanted to cry at those words. He was always afraid of being compared to someone in his family, so he never gave anyone a chance to. One night stands were usually as close to someone that he got, and once that night was over, he would go right back to being alone.

"I told you I wouldn't walk away...I didn't lie when I said that," he told him lowly as he looked at him. His throat felt tight, like he was having his air supply cut off, but in truth it was just because he wanted to cry.

He shook his head as he looked at Kuri before he spoke again, "I'm not afraid of being myself, I just hate being compared...everyone in my family has done it...and it hurts and annoys me all at the same time...I just...was afraid you'd be like everyone else..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maō: Uraomote ya fukusei? (Demon Lord: Two-Faced or Replication (Clone)?)   Maō: Uraomote ya fukusei? (Demon Lord: Two-Faced or Replication (Clone)?) EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 3:09 am

Kuri looked at Mugen and stepped forwards letting his head drop against the human as he breathed in the scent. There........right there as close as he was the differences were unmistakable as similar as his scent was to Muji's there was such vast differences that if he was blind enough to compare them he'd miss. "I don't want you to be anyone but you. At a glance you remind me of him but that is where it ends Mugen......all I have to do is open my eyes and it's clear your you......but that's what I want. I want Mugen Mao, no one else but him. I'm not going to look for anyone else in you because their not you."

Kuri tipped his head to look into his eyes. "If I could find ways to compare you to someone else then you are not the one I'm meant to be with because it means I'm still looking for that one. But there's nothing Mugen. Nothing to compare you to no one. Never.....I could never dream of comparing you to anyone."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maō: Uraomote ya fukusei? (Demon Lord: Two-Faced or Replication (Clone)?)   Maō: Uraomote ya fukusei? (Demon Lord: Two-Faced or Replication (Clone)?) Empty

Back to top Go down

Maō: Uraomote ya fukusei? (Demon Lord: Two-Faced or Replication (Clone)?)
Page 1 of 1