Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru
Species: Vampire

Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi   Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:39 am

Kyoki huffed a little as he walked along, well...to him it was a walk. But in reality, he was actually running at a, well, inhuman speed. He was annoyed with the brats, because they had no manners or respect for Kansei and it pissed him off, and rubbed him the wrong way.

After a while though, Yojo vanished and only reappeared again when Kyoki slowed down and the castle came into view. Tired of carrying the brats in his mouth, Kyoki put them back with the rest of the kids and spoke lowly, "This is the castle built from the remains of Ryu castle...when you enter this building, you are to show respect, or I will not hesitate to eat any of you...this is all I ask of you as a guest here...do not ruin that....or I will never allow another human to set foot into it's halls..." It seemed drastic, but Kyoki was out to make a point, and if it meant eating small children...so be it. It wasn't like he became Heddohaunta for eating gumdrops and lollipops.

Yojo remained silent. This was Kyoki's home, built in honor of Aoi's home and his respect for the dragon. Kyoki had all right to make requests and punish those who did not abide by his rules. And Yojo would say nothing to Kyoki for acting on what he promised he'd do. Instead, Yojo opened the two solid oak doors and stood beside them, waiting for the great dog to enter so that he could follow.
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen

PostSubject: Re: Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi   Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:47 am

Kansei looked back at the boys as Kyoki promised not threatened but promised to once again eat them if they misbehaved at all. He looked about as they entered and then heard a keening whine of pain.

Jigoku sighed as he looked at his younger brother who was laying there whining not that Jigoku could blame him the great big black dog when and busted a tooth and instead of letting anyone near him to yank the darned thing laid there and whined in pain. Yasei for as insane as he could be could also be a giant puppy. His ears flat of course he broke that tooth trying to kill a bitchy human girl who had been snooping around the castle trying to take pictures of him in the bathroom taking a shower...........that wasn't the bad part the dozen or so girls falling INTO his bathroom was and well anything female set him off.

"Yasei....open your damn mouth and let me yank the damn thing it'll grow back in.....once the broken one is removed." Jigoku said in a patient but tired tone it had happened shortly after Kyoki left.

Yasei's answer was to whine again and bury his nose beneath his paws. It was one of his fangs which was why it hurt soo bad but he didn't want anyone messing with it. That and he was whining because other then scaring them he wasn't allowed to eat them.......
"Yasei......." Jigoku said walking up and Yasei moved skidding across the room laying down again he wanted to be left alone.......the one with the camera was the one who brusted his tooth out.

Tai was sitting were Jigoku put him in the throne looking up as the door opened and Kyoki walked in with passengers on his back and Yojo at his side. Dad was home and Yasei was being impossible at the moment.......somehow he was certain that was going to put Kyoki in a bad mood.
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi   Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:29 am

Kyoki growled in annoyance as he let all of them off and moved, pinning Yasei down to the ground, his massive jaws locked around his throat as his right paw pinned him down to the floor of the throne room. "If you don't want to let Jigoku do it, then I will...now you had better hold still, or this will hurt like a motherfucker..." he told his brother lowly and shifted into his human form, still able to hold the giant pup down with only one hand as he reach into the massive jaws with the other and yanked the broken tooth out and tossed it to Jigoku.

"Get rid of it and then come back here, we have matters to discuss, and not a lot of time to do it..." Kyoki told his more mild tempered brother before he looked over at Tai. "Tai, have you managed to make any progress on your true form today? ir has Yasei kept you from that part of the day?"

Yojo, who had been silent since he had had his argument with Yuki, shut the doors and turned to watch the scene play out before him. If Mujo was around, he wouldn't be happy. However, that was a different matter. And from the looks of things, Mujo wasn't here.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi   Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:38 am

Jigoku nodded as he turned and moved off to get rid of the giant broken tooth. "I'll return shortly." He said as he walked out of the throne room having a feeling there was an urgency so he was in a bit of a rush to get rid of the tooth.

Tai sighed. "Some not as much as I'd like though. I can feel it now.......my true form but I'm having some trouble sliding past this." he said this being in reference to what was done to his body.

Yasei looked up and frowned. "I didn't interfere with it..." he protested sulking a bit and knowing better then to lick the sore gums he rolled over and laid down looking at Kyoki. "His ears popped, and his claws formed but that was as far as he got...." which was much closer. "He whimpered after that in pain and Jigoku told him to not force it or risk damaging his true form."

And Tai would what should come naturally wouldn't for him it would take coaxing and actually all things considered he was doing a good job as Jigoku walked back in having gotten rid of Yasei's tooth.

"He had been holding that state for a good twenty minutes or so before it became painful for him. Too painful to continue to coax out I told him to relax and he reverted but at the same token it is much closer then yesterday." Jigoku said yesterday he hadn't been able to even get his 'puppy ears' to form.

Kanseina glanced at Tai and around the room none of them looked scary not even Kyoki.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi   Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:44 am

Kyoki sighed and shook his head. "Things will get better after you've managed to get into the smaller stage of your true form...getting into the larger one...takes some hard work and serious getting used to...the smaller form will due just fine for you at this stage...so focus on being a normal sized dog...not a giant one like us...we've had time to work on it...you still need that time..." he explained lowly and then 'looked' at Jigoku.

"Wait a minute...we're short one dog...where the hell is she Jigoku?" he asked lowly, jumping straight from point A to point B in a matter of seconds. It really didn't take much to piss him off.

Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi   Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:52 am

Jigoku looked over at his brother and sighed. "Sulking in her room as usual." he said shaking his head Ayame refused to come out right now. "Of course it doesn't help she decided to bite Yasei and Yasei much to his credit rammed his nail into the side of her head so she ran off to sulk again."

Yasei curled up. "I'm not allowed to bite her back so smacking her with my tail was all I could do and that took a lot of control...." he said lowly sulking he didn't like it first Ayame bites him and then those girls he was having a very bad day. Yasei was a pup compared to his two brothers but Kyoki's word was law among the brothers and as much as he'd have loved to take a chunk out of the bitch for biting him this morning after Kyoki left he didn't........not that he seriously didn't want to even now.

Tai nodded as Kyoki said to focus on the smaller version for now not to worry about the larger that that took time. "Okay." he said and then looked at Kyoki's guests. "Will he be staying here in the castle for now on? As family...." he asked seeing Kanseina he noted the human boys but they weren't the ones he was curious about. "She said something about provoking Yasei to kill her a moment before she bit him and he growled but didn't attack back."

Kanseina shifted as he held the small frame in his arms and Jigoku looked over sniffing the air and then glanced at Kyoki.

"Do you want me to get the garden set up to receive the boy?" Jigoku asked getting to that point since they were detouring.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi   Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:58 am

Kyoki nodded at Jigoku. "Yes. Have it set up to his liking, he will accompany you to the garden to set it up...in the mean time...I'm going to go get the bitch...even if I have to drag her out by her fucking tail...." he said lowly, and 'looked' at Tai for a moment and snorted at the comment.

"Yasei may be a pup, but he's no idiot...he isn't about to get his ass kicked for not being able to control himself...he knows he can get seriously hurt when he messed with my things..." he said lowly and turned, starting to head towards Ayame's room. Just because she had advanced quickly meant little to Kyoki. She was fast at learning, which meant she would also be fast to gain control of her true form. But it mattered very little. She wasn't the dominate one of the family, as much as she tried to be. Kyoki was, and as pack law dictates, his word was law among them.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi   Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 2:14 am

Jigoku nodded as he looked at Kanseina. "This way please. I'll show you the area where he'll be placed we'll set up everything how you want it from there." He said and for Kanseina it was adjusting to the fact that they didn't seem to even flinch upon sight of him it was as if he was normal among them.

Yasei sighed as he laid there not happy but he really did know better there was no way none that he would bite her. Or wound her smacking her with his tail was not a taboo to Kyoki it was a warning smack to back off.

Tai nodded his mother really was a pain in the ass.

Jigoku nodded to Kyoki and turned leading the way to the gardens with Kansei in tow. Yuki though looked at Yasei and slowly started to approach not thinking much of a the big talking dog or that he was dangerous and the only thing keeping him in check was Kyoki's order that he wasn't allowed to kill......otherwise well......Yasei would have attacked the kids simply because he didn't like there stink and to him they stunk something terrible the lies and stench around them. Kyoki lived in a world of truth and those who lived with him lived in that same world. So the children stunk to him. They way they looked Kansei who walked off with Jigoku.

The look on all of there faces of relief when the man walked away actually had Yasei get up and hunker down low paws on the ground growling..........they hadn't said anything but that look said enough........."You fucking brats better wipe those damn looks off of your faces.........or I swear I'll accept Kyoki's wrath for killing all of you........." For Kyoki to bring him here and say that it was to be as Kanseina wanted as that one it meant that Kyoki liked that one. So Yasei didn't like it that the kids seemed ungrateful.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi   Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 2:19 am

Yojo didn't say anything to Yasei. In fact, he didn't really care if he did kill them all. He was still thinking about Yuki and his cruel words about Kansei. The only person who would care was Kansei, and in order to prove to Kansei that he was willing to show him a new world, show him that even if he couldn't feel, he still 'cared'. It was just in his own way.

Kyoki, in the mean time, moved through the hall and slammed the door open to Ayame's room. "Oi! Bitch! Get your ass out of here now. We have guests, and you're to greet them with respect even if you yourself aren't worth a single ounce of it," Kyoki said lowly as he 'looked' at her. If it required force, he would gladly use it.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi   Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 2:27 am

Yuki looked over at Yasei and sneered before looking at Yojo who still seemed to have a problem with the fact that he had spouted off about how 'ugly' Kanseina was. Tai remained in the throne looking at them and Yasei remained low in a warning position.

"Tsk dragging us all the way here and having everyone stare.........geeze." Yuki grumbled and heard the low dangerous sounding growl. Yasei really really didn't like the kid.........well any of them.

Tai looked over at Yojo and then at the kids. "Yojo....what is the story with the brats? I don't mind the adult among them he had good eyes. But these brats not a single one of them has them. They all remind me of the fuckers at school......" he said and that was true all of them 'I"ll like you so long as you fit into a certain category and stay there' look. So long as what? That man hid himself away they'd like him? That sort of thing just pissed Tai off to no end. He hated that made to hide what he was for so long and then there was this one........that look. 'Be what we want you to be and we'll like you.' look.

Ayame turned her head she was in her human form now sitting in a chair and scowled at Kyoki. "Blow it out of your ass Kyoki. I'm in no mood to entertain your guests. Like you fucking care about any of your 'guests' your only playing nice because Aoi would kick your ass if you don't." she said having no idea that he wasn't playing nice because of Aoi but because there was a young man among them that interested him and he wanted to show he had a chance at something better even if Ayame was a bitch most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi   Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:18 pm

Yojo looked over at Tai and shook his head. "I do not know...nor do I care...all I know is that Kansei took them all in and gave them a home, fed them, clothed them, and loved them...and this is how they're repaying him...and it sickens me..." he said lowly, flatly. Even if his emotions were gone, he could still be sickened by the thoughts of how cruel they were to such a gentle man.

Kyoki snorted and moved, vanishing and reappearing in front of her. "I said....get your ass in there and greet our guests....or so help me Ayame, I will break every bone in your damn body...." he said lowly, darkly as he gripped her chin to make her look at him. The blindfold was removed, tucked away in his pocket. And anyone with a brain could tell that Kyoki was serious.

"I am not doing this for Aoi....I'm doing this because there is someone out there who deserves better than what he is getting...and if I have a chance to change that...then I will without hesitation..." he told her lowly as he let go of her chin and slid his hand up to cup her face and ran his thumb along her cheek gently. For Kyoki, his relationship with Ayame was a love-hate relationship. He was gentle and loving with her, but at the same time he hated her.

He loved her ability to be cruel and hateful, but hated the fact that she turned it against the wrong people, and had hurt Tai to such a point that she had changed his body so much that he had not recognized his own son...
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi   Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:29 am

Tai looked at Yojo then at Yuki and the others shaking his head. "That just makes me sick. They sound just like them........and I want nothing to do with the kids at my school."

Yuki scowled and looked at them. "Blow it out your asses. You have absolutely no idea at all what it's like to live with a monster! A monster that pretends to try to be human but eats raw meat and worry every day that he's gonna get hungry and suddenly start wondering what you taste like. Or that you'll wake up one morning with a gaping hole cause he just bite out a chunk of your flesh first thing in the morning!" Yuki said as if he was truly afraid of that problem was there was no fear in his voice. They were just all that ungrateful they didn't like it. Didn't like the way Kansei looked they didn't care he was nice or that he took them in. They felt they were owed and that Kansei wasn't living up to it and was living up even less because he was a 'monster' during the day.

Yuki opened his mouth to continue only to cry out Yasei had started to move as if to tear the kid apart only to pause. Hollering as he held the back of his head the resounding crack echoing through the throne room......the one who hit him barely just barely remembered to hold back.....then again he wasn't known for having a nice temper. Yuki turned and froze standing there was a man in black leather pants and white belt. A black dress shirt on open and hanging down as if buttoning it was a second though. A ring pierced the lower edge of his belly button with a chain going up to loop around his neck. Cresting his hips were the edges of what looked like a tattoo just peeking out. A full ring sleeve wrapped around one finger on his right hand. And his ears were pierced several times........but that wasn't the part that had Yuki frozen in place the silver white hair and silver amethyst eyes were locked coldly deadly on him. "Shut the fuck up before I send you off to hell......early." he said in a flat cold tone. Zero was in a 'pissy' mood and to walk in hearing that well it put him in an even more foul mood......then again he'd met up with Akumu again and things hadn't gone so well Akumu hadn't rejected him but hadn't taken him back either.....a more lets see where it goes. It was better then nothing but it still left Zero a bit more 'pissed' then usual.

Yasei laid down pissing off Aoi's little brother wasn't something he wanted to do and so he decided to lay down and be a good boy.

Ayame looked up at Kyoki seeing he was serious and sighed as she closed her eyes. She hated absolutely hated and was cruel and vindictive and she knew that. But at the same token. "What did this man do that makes you want to protect him so very much?" she said looking up at him. There were a few you just didn't fuck with if you wanted to get around Kyoki alive. Hakai Hana was one of them...Tai and his brothers ...and now this one. Kyoki if given a chance would protect this man if he'd allow it.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi   Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:40 am

Yojo had went to say something else, but fell silent when Zero walked into the room. Without a word, he moved and knelled down in front of Zero, head bowing as he spoke, "The child's soul has been returned to the well...if you please...let me be excused from my duties so that I may attend the funeral..."

It wasn't normal to see people bow down to Zero, but he was still a prince, but more importantly, Yojo was a reaper, and Zero Rei was Death. Zero was his boss, and Yojo had much more respect than many who worked for Zero, bowing was his way of showing that respect.

Kyoki sighed and let his hand fall to his side. "You will only know once you see him...but know this...I will work with everything in me to help this one...so if you have plans to work against me in any way...I will chain you down..." he warned lowly and moved to the door, before he glanced at her and then walked out, not bothering to shut the door behind him.

Upon re-entering the room, he chuckled lowly and crossed his arms as he looked at Zero. "Please tell me you're here for more than to just bust my balls over something else Lord Death..." he said, saying the last part more snidely than the rest, more of a 'If you're going to bust my ass, I'm going to bust yours' tone to it.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi   Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:50 am

Zero looked down at Yojo. "There is nothing else that needs to be done right now." he said looking at the man who knelt before him showing him respect. "The day is yours."

Ayame looked over and frowned but got up she'd know when she saw him? What sort of answer was that? She got up and got changed into something more appropriate to meet guests in then her bathrobe and walked out of the room and into the main room. Seeing Zero she said nothing and stood silently off to the side noting that Tai still wouldn't look at her not that she could blame him.

Zero though looked over at Kyoki and rose an eyebrow. "I'm not here to bust your balls Kyoki although if that's what you want it can be arranged." he said in a tone that clearly said his mood was already fowl and he would happily indulge in it. Zero shook his head and sighed as he closed his eyes. "But to be frank I came here for the quiet not to bust your ass." and he had. He had come to his brothers lands to the castle where it once stood to go take a walk through the garden and visit the brothers for a bit now that he wasn't pressed for time. "That and I didn't want you thinking I was avoiding your ass again."

Yuki looked at them and scowled rubbing the back of his head and opened his mouth only to shut up quickly as a scythe was pressed against his throat.

Zero didn't turn his arm outstretched the kid pressed against the wall as he faced Kyoki. "Lord Death wasn't an insult boy......it's my title.........when I said I'd send you off to hell early I meant it.......now be a good boy and shut the fuck up because if I kill your sorry ass now that's where your going." Zero said as he tipped his head and looked back at the kid. "And I'll feel no remorse sending a soulless heartless bastard like you there."

He looked back at Kyoki and narrowed his eyes. "Please tell me you aren't into taking in human trash these days? That there's someone or something more important then the vermin standing in this room?"
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi   Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:58 am

Kyoki laughed lowly, darkly as he licked his lips at the thought of fresh blood spilled on his floors. "I'm not into bringing any trash into my home...they're only here upon request...if I had my way...I would have already ate them by now..." he said lowly and moved, vanishing and reappearing in front of Zero and leaned in close.

"If you're offering some fun, then by all means, take me up on my offer...I could use some fun...after all...you're one of the most interesting playmates I've got..." Kyoki told Zero lowly and leaned back again. Many may fear death, but Kyoki? He embraced it like it was his best friend. And perhaps, on some level, it really was.

However, after a few more moments, Kyoki sighed and shook his head. "I swear you dress that way just to tease me...you know I'm an animal...and yet you dress in such lovely sinful ways..." Kyoki said lowly and leaned in close to Zero again, getting in as close as he could, so that his lips brushed against Zero's neck. He was hungry, but was mostly just teasing Zero.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi   Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 1:10 am

Zero looked at Kyoki as he laughed darkly at the idea of Zero spilling blood fresh blood all over his floors. Such a thought of course would not trouble Kyoki in the slightest. "I didn't think so. There lucky they've made it this far.." he said in reference to the boys but Yuki refused to be stopped the boy opening his mouth once again as if not afraid of the scythe against his throat and figured the man was bluffing.

"Your both sick bas...."

The boys head was severed from his shoulders the blood spraying up the wall and down as he fell there was only one place that the kid was going now and Zero had barely twitched. Pissing off Zero after he warned you to shut up wasn't healthy. This one didn't deserve a nice burial but rather to be tossed in a garbage can with the trash where he belonged.

Zero shivered slightly as Kyoki leaned in commenting on the way he was dressed the chain leading down everything about teasing in sinfully lovely ways and Zero let go of his scythe which stood on it's own grabbed Kyoki's shirt front and whirled them both around slamming the 'dog' into the wall. "I'm well aware of how much of an 'animal' you are Kyoki...........and taking you up on your offer? I don't think you house would survive the way we do things." he said honestly lowly as he pinned him to the wall one knee bent up so that Zero was pressed against him.

Kanseina and Jigoku walked up the place and arrangements were made and Kansei looked at the fallen child the children he noted were scared but sneering at Yuki and scowling at the silver haired arrival and Kyoki.

Jigoku sighed. "Kid must have really said something insulting and cruel about you......Zero's known for his temper but he wouldn't have sent the kid if there was something redeemable about the kid........" Jigoku said lowly. Ryo was laying in the shade in the gardens.

Ayame glanced over scenting Jigoku and another and seeing the man, the scales the spikes off of his ears and his back, as well as his arms the long thick heavy tail. She saw all of that as easily as anyone else but she also saw the man's soul right there in his eyes sad gentle and lonely. Hurting and abused..........Kyoki had said she'd know when she saw him then glanced at his back.............before closing her eyes..........was she completely wrong about Kyoki it couldn't be anyone else but that man.....that man who looked so broken and beaten. Defeated.............before he even got started.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi   Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 1:20 am

Kyoki chuckled lowly as he was pinned to the wall, Zero pressing against him. "Even if it couldn't, I'd just build another one...however, I've got some matters to attend to first...then my lovely prince, I will play with you to your heart's content...." he said lowly as he smiled at Zero. But it wasn't a normal smile, it was Kyoki's signature smile which held only insanity.

Yojo on the other hand, moved to take up his place beside Kansei. He was silent, letting Zero and Kyoki get out their greeting before they got serious again. Not that neither Zero nor Kyoki wasn't serious already.

Kyoki, after he had said that, had slipped free of Zero's grip and moved, shifting to his true form and chomping down on the fresh corpse. He was hungry, and even if he was seen as a monster, so be it. He could not, and would not try to control who he was. As he tossed his head back and let the body fall into his mouth, he chewed it, listening to the bones crunch under the pressure of his mighty jaws and then swallowed and licked his muzzle in content before he looked at the head and huffed a little before he swallowed that down as well.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi   Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 1:35 am

The kids were too shocked and horrified to scream. They stood there staring in abject horror at the huge white dog that just ate Yuki they had thought that Yuki was the fool who got himself killed and now he would be buried as well. But instead.....the kids were shaking a few blanched pale white looking at the dog but the fear and horror on all of there faces was enough to indicate they were in the middle of some sci-fi horror movie. One of the boys actually fainted.

Tai whined a bit and sighed the 'puppy' in him once again complaining that he didn't get any of the tasty treat that his dad just gobbled up. Yasei though sighed as he wasn't allowed to eat them and well Kyoki hadn't killed the kid Zero had Zero had given Kyoki a treat.

Zero looked at him as he gobbled up the corpse of the sound of bones crunching not new to him not when it came to the Inu brothers. Zero shook his head. "Enjoy your treat Kyoki?" he asked as he looked at the great white dog.

Kansei sighed softly and closed his eyes. He couldn't get upset over all of this. They had been asked to behave. They had been asked to be on there best manners and hadn't. Yuki had been rude from the start. If it was anyone's fault it was his he couldn't get the boys to behave. Not like they should. He did glance though at Yojo suddenly glad he was there not because he was upset with Kyoki he wasn't not by a long shot or even this Zero. But because he was grateful that there was someone close by that as he watched the world he knew fall apart due to the actions of the children themselves that he wasn't alone and he feared that more then anything being alone again.

One of the boys pointed at the great big white dog. "You.....you ate him! You ate Yuki........." the boy said shaking like a leaf and fighting soo hard not to loose all control of his bodily functions two of the older boys already had one a few of the younger ones were crying in fear. The kid who spoke turned his gaze on Kanseina. "What's the matter with you! Kanseina your supposed to be our protector so move already and do something! He ate Yuki he ate him and he'll eat us too...."

Kanseina looked at the floor torn between fighting..........normally normally he would have.......he knew that he would have attacked Kyoki and Zero for killing one of the boys and yet he just didn't have it in him to move to fight. All he did was stand there and stare numbly at the floor..........he took the abuse the now thirteen boys gave him........because he didn't want to be alone........
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi   Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 1:58 am

Kyoki licked his muzzle again as he lowered his head down to look at Zero and answered him lowly, "I always enjoy a treat when it's given to me...I don't often get them...because I'm not a good dog...not like the ones these humans raise from birth to be nothing but pets..." It was true. Kyoki was, by all means, not a good dog by human standards. But that was mostly because of his nature, and the fact that since birth, he had been broken and neglected.

But upon hearing the shrill voice of another child, Kyoki turned his attention to the brat who spoke. "He no longer desires to save such ungrateful brats like you, because you're no better than all of the other humans in the world...you beat and abuse and make fun of someone just because they're different...even when that someone loves you unconditionally...you're no better than me...a monster...all of you...deep inside you're all just monsters waiting to be sent to hell...." he told them lowly and laughed dryly at the thoughts of them being in hell.

"I did eat the brat...and you're right...give me a reason, and I'll eat you too...I will feel no remorse..." he said lowly as he shifted into his human state and took off his shirt, revealing his tattoo which read "私は感じ Watashi wa kanji on the top, and 有罪ゼロ Yuzai Zero" on the bottom. The top reading, "I will feel" and the bottom reading "Zero Guilt". Combined, it read "I will feel Zero Guilt" It was a motto that Kyoki had lived by for a very long time, and would continue living by it.

"You think he's a monster? No...you just got to watch a real one...be greatful that he is all you have to live with...if you lived with me...you would see much more than what you saw from me today..." Kyoki told them all lowly as he walked over to Kansei and put a hand on his shoulder and shook his head. He was sorry that the kids were so cruel, but he could do nothing if Kansei desired no help.

Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi   Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 2:14 am

Zero looked at him. "Kyoki.....I care nothing for the poor beasts that the humans affectionately call pets." he said at one time Zero's views on things had been much different but centuries of living as a vampire of seeing the massive cruelty of humans he didn't see things the same anymore. "I don't particularly care about them. But you are a good Inu. A good fighter, warrior, guardian of the castle." Zero was being truthful and serious before he smirked. "Kyoki you shouldn't compare yourself to them. Your not a monster inside or out. You don't belong in hell.....them......." he looked back at the brats who he could and would send there. "They're a completely different story."

Kanseina looked at Kyoki as the hand landed on his shoulder touched him again. Kyoki was touching him again without fear or hesitation it was true he said he didn't fear him but still even those that didn't 'fear' him hesitated to touch him.

"I don't......" he started and then closed his eyes. Tired and hurting he was hurting he had heard them heard Yuki's words heard none of the kids defending him heard the cold hateful words as Jigoku had made him pause in the hallway not to be cruel but so that he could hear and see them truthfully. See the looks of agreement on there faces it seemed cold on Jigoku's part but he had been able to hear the words out in the garden. "I don't want to be alone....."

"Kanseina Shikei.........if Kyoki was going to leave you alone he would not have brought you here. What he is trying to offer you is what those boys can not give you a family. A home and acceptance. Look around you at the ones here in this castle Kanseina....look at Kyoki before you his crimson red eyes show many things when he cares to let others see them but what they will see in them is always the truth." Zero said from where he rested against the wall. "If I know Yojo he called Kyoki before he contacted anyone else because Kyoki Inu is the one man whose family would take you in without a second thought and cherish you for you are."

Kanseina looked up at Zero and then at Kyoki it still.

"Dam it..........boy let Kyoki change you for crying out loud does having a family who loves and cares about you really that terrible a thing?" Ayame said from where she was leaning against the door her voice filled with as much spite and hate as usual.

Kanseina shook his head. "I've never had it.........so I don't know it." he said honestly which was the truth. "I barely got to know Ryo and he did accept me.......so accepting all of this...........is....."

Jigoku sighed and put is hand on Kanseina's head. "Your not a monster like those brats say. Aniki doesn't surround himself with monsters Kansei. But he can't help you if you don't let him help you, he can't bring you into the family if you don't let him."

Kanseina looked at Jigoku. Opened his mouth to say that he didn't know what it was like to live in fear of people because they feared him. Only to have Jigoku walk away from him suddenly seeming to read the look on his face and shifted then laid down his muzzle resting next to Kyoki the melted features and twisted sinews.......he did know what it was like to be feared because of his appearance but he also knew Kyoki in his way loved him despite it. And would hurt anyone who hurt Jigoku because of how he looked.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi   Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 2:28 am

Kyoki, without hesitation, put his hand down and petted Jigoku on the nose. "Fear is not something to worry about. Humans fear anything that they don't understand...but in my family...we fear only one man...and he is our undoing...the world's undoing..." he said lowly as he ran his hand over the soft fur of his younger brother's nose and stared at Kansei.

"I will feel Zero guilt...it is my life motto, and I have lived by it for many centuries...my brothers and my son have had the same motto passed down to them by me, but the number one rule with me is simply do not lie...even if it means you will be killed, do not ever lie to me...I have zero tolerance for lies...and more importantly...you never have to fear being alone in this house...because someone is always here to love you for you, no matter what you've done, or who you are...we will let you in, will welcome you with open arms..." Kyoki said lowly and looked down at Jigoku and smiled, surprisingly affectionately, at him.

"I know I'm scary. Hell, I know I'm fucking crazy!....but I don't give a damn what people think about me. In fact, I find their screams and wide eyes full of terror more amusing than watching television...but that's just me...just know that you are you, and you should be proud of it...not afraid to show people who you are..." he explained lowly and lowered his hand back down to his side.

"I was taught by Aoi to let others into my family, to welcome them with open arms...and I will keep doing it if that is what they need..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi   Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 2:37 am

Kanseina looked at them as Kyoki said not to lie to him ever. That he didn't tolerate it. That he wanted honesty before him and that wasn't all that bad of a thing and that Aoi taught him to bring others into his family and he would so long as they kept needing him to.

He looked at them to be accepted and watched as Kyoki pet Jigoku on the nose looking at him affectionately. That he didn't care how people viewed him it didn't matter to him.

Jigoku looked at him as Kanseina seemed to want to touch and hesitated but the look wasn't of fear but more was he allowed. Jigoku looked at him and let out a low soft whine. The whine would be clear to Kyoki even now.......Kanseina was worried about hurting others not at all afraid of Jigoku but afraid that Jigoku would be in some way hurt or offended the overgrown 'pup' shifted forwards a bit his nose brushing Kanseina's leg causing the man to touch his soft fur.

Kanseina looked at him. "I just....didn't want to hurt you."

Jigoku chuckled. "Not possible....you can't hurt me Kanseina not even if you tried with all of your might. Not physically at least. Although it's nice to hear it confirmed you don't mind touching......"

Kansein'a eyes went slowly wide Jigoku feared it. Feared people's rejection always trying to please always aiming to please to be accepted and then glanced at Kyoki and back at Jigoku......then closed his eyes. "Alright." he said as his fingers continued to move through the soft fur. "After.....Ryo is buried.....can it wait till then? I want to see him properly laid to rest."

Zero smiled Kanseina was in good hands Kyoki would take care of him. As much as Kyoki considered himself a crazy bastard once he took that one into his family he would take good care of him.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi   Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 2:47 am

Kyoki nodded. "Even I have some respect...as for respect of personal space...I have none....so don't expect me to keep my distance...it doesn't happen..." he told Kansei lowly and began walking, leaving his brother and Kansei and the rest of them in the throne room as he began to walk to the garden, not really one to keep too close when it came to a large group of people. Kyoki was always the 'black sheep', always preferring to be alone than to be in a group. It was one reason why his father had beat him, trying to beat the 'pack mentality' into his skull.

Yojo turned and put a hand on Kansei's shoulder. "Even if he's right, and he is crazy, Kyoki is a good man deep down. He will protect you with his life if he has to...and will let nothing hurt you....he's just not the type to watch everyone else suffer through the same things that he did as a child..." he said lowly and began walking, falling behind Kyoki, but keeping his distance. Not out of fear, but out of respect for Kyoki's desire of space from large groups.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi   Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 3:00 am

Kanseina nodded and turned as he began walking no regard to personal space that was something he was finding he was having to get used to being touched. He looked at Yojo. "Alright." he said lowly as Kyoki said he had respect and would allow him to see the boy buried before he changed him.

The group moved to follow Zero disappearing and reappearing in the garden well ahead of of the others and finding a spot he could be close by and watch but maintain a distance one or two people close to him wasn't bad but too many and his powers went oh we're suffocating you now.

The boys followed along wanting to see how they buried Ryo. And because they wanted to see if Kanseina would really go through with leaving them behind. He wouldn't as far as they were concerned. To used to the abuse to go without it.

Yasei followed behind the thirteen boys at a distance bringing up the rear and licking his lips well him and Tai. But that was because Yasei had made Tai climb on his back he was less likely to go low and pounce devouring all thirteen boys if his nephew was on his back for worry of knocking him off and hurting him which would get Kyoki pissed at him. So this was safer normally Yasei was good with anything male. He didn't desire to attack and kill....normally but they reminded him too much of the female he hated most of all the mother that had tortured him. Kyoki, Jigoku and he all shared the same father but he was the only one with a different mother and she had done a wonderful job of making him very unstable. The collar kept him under control thanks to Kyoki for the most part. Kept the berserker under lock and key but Yasei still had his issues and wanting to devour these brats was one of them.

Ayame walked along shaking her head. She walked next to Jigoku silently not wanting to cause any trouble at the moment since Kyoki seemed to be in a good mood and that was rare........if she ruined it for him it would be her ass he'd knock around and she really wasn't in the mood to be beat for disobeying him right now.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi   Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 11:32 pm

Kyoki moved, vanishing and reappearing beside Zero. He, like Zero, was not a group person. To have all of them behind him like that....it made him very nervous and on edge. He had always been like that, trained to constantly watch his back since he was a pup.

"Please tell me, little prince, that you plan on sticking around....because if not...don't get me all excited just to jerk the rug out from under me...this isn't something I really want to deal with on my own..." he said lowly and turned to look at Zero. He wasn't up for facing his past on his own, never had been. It plagued him at times like this. Hurt him and at times even crippled him. He hated to feel weak, and because of that, he didn't want to be alone.

Yojo simply sighed and closed his eyes. What could he say? This was something he knew was coming, but he knew that it wasn't just for Kansei's sake that Kyoki was doing this. He was doing it for both selfish, and non-selfish reasons. However, when he reached the garden, he moved off to the side and took up a place on his own. He was the odd one out, in the fact that he could not weep for the loss of this child, because he could not feel the loss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi   Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next