Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Species: Vampire

Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))  Empty
PostSubject: Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))    Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))  EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 11:42 pm

The club was different it didn't matter what walk of life one was from everyone was accepted here all judgements were left at the door or you were asked to leave. It was the one place he could come and no one judged him unlike school. No harsh looks or whispers behind his back. Nothing that could or would upset anyone here. A girl sang a low soft sad song on stage.

He sat at the back table, black tight leather pants the one leg almost completely torn off. A tight top sleeveless with black leather belts wrapping around his biceps. Boots. In his right ear was the chained earring. His vibrant orange hair a mess ontop of his head. The owner of the club welcomed him as she always did and offered him drink telling him tonight it was on the house all of them. He thanked her. Tonight.....was the traditional party between Bigs and Littles for the school Keigo had called him and told him and that if he didn't go he'd be expelled. Well....he'd deal with getting his ass kicked by his father because there was no way he was going to a party tonight of all nights. No.....never on this day. Never. He held the glass having hung up the phone with a very curt bye he left with nary a word to Mujo or Zuma who both let him go. Ichigo Ansho-So looked up at the stage half expecting to see Midori up there and knew he would not....he would never see her up there again. But tonight.....this was the only place he wanted to be.
~*~
The owner of the club looked at the table where he sat. She had welcomed Ichi as she always did and sighed softly she knew where he went to school and more improtantly she knew one of her children had chosen him. If Ingo wanted to bridge that gap and understand the vampire child that pulled away from him this was the place to do it. She pulled out her cellphone and sent a simple text.
'Your chosen is here....tonight is the last night he needs to be alone....come child and you'll understand....~Kicho'
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru

Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))    Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))  EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 11:57 pm

Ingo had been sitting outside of the party and ignoring the others who stared at him as if he were a fire breathing monster with two heads, but the moment he got the text from his mother, he stood up off the pillar he had been leaning against and put his phone in his pocket and vanished into the night, moving to make his way to his chosen.

Of course, he had sent a text to the principal first, but had not contacted anyone else. He didn't feel the need to. A man without friends, he had no one else to tell.

Reaching the door, he stepped into the club and looked around, nodding to his mother when he saw her before he turned and walked over to Ichigo's table, getting into his line of sight and blocking his view to the stage. Hand shoved in his pocket, he spoke to Ichigo lowly, "Being here instead of the party will get you into trouble with Jasmine....she won't let things go no matter how many times I'm cruel to her..."
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))    Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))  EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 12:05 am

Ichigo had to other choice but to tear his eyes away from the stage blinking as if coming back from some far away place and that far away place was memories. He looked at Ingo the three scars that ran down over his right eye really didn't take away from his looks. The '69' on his left cheek with the black line running over his left cheek bone and nose. The black 'painted' on tank top was sleevless showing off his arms which were well muscled and then there was the pants that matched the tank 'painted' on him as well. The choker and matching arm bands around his arms made Ingo look rough. The piercings in his ears four in his left and two in his upper right could draw in one's eye. Spiked hair....yeah Ichigo didn't want to admit it but he did like what he saw.

Although it took him a moment to realize what he said about the bitch. "Fuck her....parties aren't my thing.....and I don't give a damn about that schools traditions...." Ichigo said a bit sourly as he glared at him then closed his eyes and shook his head. "Are you gonna sit or stand there all night?" he didn't handle things well this night especially not those that took him away from this. He'd shove his foot up Jasmine's ass if he had to he didn't care......they could all party all they wanted there was no way he was tonight not now not ever. "This is the only place....I'll go right now...tonight." He said lowly indicating that if Ingo wanted him to leave it wasn't happening any time soon not unless Kicho kicked him out and she never did.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))    Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))  EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 12:16 am

Ingo sighed and closed his eyes. "I'm not suggesting we go to it...I'm not one for parties...never have been..." he said lowly, perhaps a bit sadly. Pulling out a seat, he turned it around and straddled it, sitting on it backwards. He was never one to conform to 'normality'.

"This is where Midori used to sing...I remember hearing mother talk about what such a pretty voice she had..." he said lowly as he looked at the stage. "I never heard her sing, but saw her here once or twice...she reminded me of you..." he said lowly as he turned his attention to Ichigo.

Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))    Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))  EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 12:22 am

Ichigo nodded. "She sang here every Friday night....my twin did....have a beautiful voice." he said as he looked at the drink. "Four years ago tonight....was the last night she was alive. We....came here like always and she sang up there then I walked her home went to a friends to help her study...." he looked at the back of his hand. "We....were almost identical except for gender. It was like looking at opposite sides of the coin." Ichigo didn't look at Ingo the saddness and weight in his eyes wasn't something he wanted to trouble him with but at the same token he didn't chase the fox away either.

"She loved singing here...and insisted I come here hear sing so I did....every friday night."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))    Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))  EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 12:32 am

"Mother talked about her a lot. She was very fond of your twin...I think she misses her as if she were one of her own children at times..." he said lowly as he turned his attention back to the stage. "I've never been as happy as Midori always was...I guess it was because she had so much more than me to be happy about..." he said lowly as he watched the girl on stage.

"I'd say anyone has more than I do to be happy about...even you have friends..." he said lowly, getting up and walking up to the bar, leaving Ichigo alone for a while as he waited for his drink.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))    Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))  EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 12:45 am

Ichigo listened to him as he said that 'Mother' talked about her a lot. That she was fond of Midori that was nice to hear. Ichigo looked into the depths of the crimson liquid in the glass his golden brown eyes focused on it after Ingo got up and left. That idiot.....Ichigo was firm in insisting that Ingo wasn't his Big.....it was because Ingo was more to him then that. More to him then just a means of getting into college.

Problem was he wasn't Midori....he wasn't good at talking about what he was thinking and feeling how he felt about another unless outright asked by that person he'd tell them. Midori would have been able to handle this, would have laughingly said called him silly and tell him in front of Ingo that Ichigo liked him far more then Big/Little and so couldn't call him it because he was more then just 'Big' to him. That he was more then just a friend. Midori had always been able to see through him so very clearly.

"You'd probably be finding me absolutely comical about now huh Midori?" he whispered to his drink....the one he liked and.....brash hot tempered Ichigo Ansho-So was to damn shy when it came to his own personal feelings and heart to tell him just insist that he couldn't accept him as Big but darned if he didn't freeze up on the why. Heck it took him almost four years to tell Mujo what was bothering him and break down and cry which showed just how hard it was for him to express what he was really thinking and feeling keeping it all bottled up inside. Although part of Ichi wondered if the whole you can't get rid of me was a game.....'even you have friends' wasn't he....more then just his damn little was that solely on Ichigo's end? And Ingo was toying with him.
~*~
Kochi sighed as she herself handed her silly child his drink. "Whatever am I going to do with you dear child..." she asked gently as she looked at him then glanced over at Ichigo. "Midori could have told you easily what Ichigo can't say she always could read him soo easily....but I think the answers to the sorrow gathering slowly in your heart at his pushing away lays within the one question you haven't asked him....Ask him Ingo why it is that Ichigo can't seemed to accept what he's been asked to accept. I think you might find the answer.....more then you hope for." She hinted shaking her head as she set it down yeah meddling but these two needed her to meddle a bit for there sakes.

Ichigo when he arrived about half an hour ago had told her when asked what was bothering him before getting there the stupid party and trying to deal with calling that Chushin his Big....when that was the last thing he wanted to call him and when she asked why he flushed ever so slightly and looked away. Midori had said it was cute when Ichigo had a crush or really liked someone he couldn't answer the why if he truly didn't like Ingo he would have said so....and judging his reaction by what she remembered Midori telling her about her twin....well Ichigo far from disliking her poor sweet Ingo liked him more then the fox before her could imagine.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))    Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))  EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 12:59 am

Ingo shot her a cold glare as he took his drink from her. "I don't need your help...I know that he likes me mother...I'm just not so sure he will want to deal with all of my shit..." he said lowly, taking a drink and walking away, leaving her there behind the counter to try and understand what he meant.

When he sat his drink down, it was a dark, hard liquor instead of blood. "Mother seems intent on getting me to speak about myself...but I dislike talking about myself, so I will tell you only one thing about myself...." he said lowly, taking another drink before sitting his glass down and looking directly at Ichigo.

"I don't care if you accept me as your Big or not...but know that I have chosen you as mine...because I love you..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))    Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))  EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 1:04 am

Ichigo rose an eyebrow as he came back in a rather irritated mood. Ichigo looked at him and sat back his hand slowly falling from his drink as the confession left Ingo's lips. Loved him. Ichigo paused as he closed golden brown eyes and sighed. "Idiot." although the way he said it it wasn't clear if it was meant for Ingo or for himself. Although he did sigh when he opened his eyes. "Ingo.....why else to you think I can't accept you as my Big......because your more then that....I....." he said and although it was impossible because that bastard consumed her. To be reborn for anything of her soul to truly be left a small bit was and in the fountain to one day be reborn......but even Tamashi said that the likely hood of her soul his little sisters or his father ever regaining enough strength to be reborn was slim to none.

Ichigo swore he felt her encouraging him and realized it was just the part of him that remembered her warmth and bubbly personality so clearly. "I love you to.....your more then...just a means of getting into college." More then just a 'Big'. He didn't care if Jasmine or anyone else understood why he couldn't. He couldn't because he couldn't down play what Ingo Chushin meant to him.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))    Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))  EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 1:32 am

Ingo sighed and shook his head. "I know that...I just thought you should be informed of my feelings...I may not show them well, but I'm interested in you for more than just having you as my Little..." he said lowly as he looked at Ichigo.

"I will say that I look forward to having you live with me though...that should prove to be more than interesting..." he said and took another drink and sat his glass down. Not usually one for hard liquor, Ingo usually just had nothing at all to drink. He liked the thrill of hunting more than getting it from a blood bag.

Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))    Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))  EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 1:38 am

Ichigo snorted and sighed. "That's...not likely going to happen I'm sure after tonight dad will be getting the call that I've been expelled...." he swirled the glass ironically enough he hadn't taken one drink out of it more holding it to keep his hands busy then anything else. Something about blood bag blood was gross to him and he never drank it even though it was safe for a Crusnik like him to drink it didn't even smell appealing.

Ichigo looked up at him and shrugged. "But I knew.....what I was throwing away tonight....tomorrow.....I'm going there...to speak with them or where it once was anyways....but I'm certain Jasmine will invoke the right to expel me for breaking rules and traditions...." Ichigo sighed as he looked back down. "I already told Jii-sama that I wouldn't fight being with you but I wouldn't accept having to call you my big.....for obvious reasons." Meaning Ichigo had accepted moving in with him had already known and agreed to it even if no one understood that at all. He didn't mind even if he could see the darkness and coldness inside of Ingo he could see more then that as well. The fox before him was interesting to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))    Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))  EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 1:46 am

Ingo snorted at Ichigo's words and sat the empty glass down on the table. "That bitch can't do anything...I texted the principal before I left, so the bitch has no say..." he said as he looked at Ichigo.

"You'll still be considered my Little in school by the others, but that is as far as it will go...the relationship we have at school is simply to make the Big/Little relationship thing believable..." he said, shrugging as if it didn't matter about the rest. He was happy that they were on equal terms, and happy that they both shared the same feelings about the other. The other shit was simply for busting the principals ass, and making the other students un comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))    Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))  EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 1:55 am

Ichigo looked at him hearing that he texted the Principle and told him before getting here. So Jasmine couldn't do shit about his lack of going to the party tonight which was fine with him. Honestly he'd rather spend it here in the quiet with Ingo then at such a nosy place. Although Ichigo finally pushed the untouched glass back and away. Maybe he shouldn't be so fussy about it but.....he really didn't like the stuff then again maybe he was spoiled as Mujo was determined he not even get the blood bag stuff at school making Ichigo feed enough to hold him through the day unless he did something stupid and burned it all away needing to feed again.

Ichigo though did look at Ingo. Nodding. "Fine for the sake of those idiots at school I'll accept the Big/Little thing there.....but that's as far as it goes. I refuse to treat you like mean so little if I have to well..." he said shrugging meaning that was where the sour irritable attitude had been coming from. Ichigo hadn't liked the idea of accepting him solely as his Big.

~*~
Kicho cleaned the glass in her hand smiling as the boys seemed to be bridging that gap as Ichigo seemed to be be without realizing it perhaps drawing closer and closer to Ingo. She wasn't upset with that cold look earlier in fact she found it endearing. He was one of her precious children and of course he didn't like her meddling in his love life. She was Sure Ichigo felt the same way about Ingo having to deal with his personal baggage as much as Ingo worried about Ichigo but that just showed how much they meant for one another.

Kicho finished cleaning that glass as the time passed slowly for the boys but people began going home she didn't rush them out as they seemed to just be enjoying each others company. She still one of these days had to drop in on Mako and Kanari and pay them a visit make sure everything was okay there as well since getting Mako to come here would not be easy. Right now though she was happy to watch these two coming together now that Ichigo wasn't fighting his feelings for Ingo so much.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))    Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))  EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 2:04 am

Ingo smiled and stood up, turning the chair around and pushing it in. "I promise...it's as far as it goes...school is not like my home," he said lowly and picked up his glass and turned, walking it over to the bar and glaring at Kicho.

"You know I hate it when you stick your nose in my business mother...I'm going home now...so please keep that nose of yours to yourself as I leave..." he told her lowly, coldly as he turned and shoved his hand in his pocket and looked back at Ichigo and smiled, waving at him a little and turned, walking towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))    Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))  EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 2:18 am

Ichigo nodded as he watched him walk off having had the talk and hearing that Ingo's home wasn't like school which was nice to know. He leaned back in his chair and looked back at the stage waving by before he did to Ingo.

Kicho chuckled as she looked at him. "Oh don't worry I've done all the meddling I care to do the rest from here on out is up to you." she said and it was true. Wither or not there relationship blossomed or fell was up to them. She wasn't about to force them to bond more then they had but she did want them to understand each other going into the gate to the relationship.

Ichigo sighed as he sat there looking at the stage........it was a bit sad that Ingo was going but right now things were a bit awkward too. He was here to spend time remembering his twin and Ingo was new to his life.
~*~
Ichigo stood in the school office but he was far from alone with him ironically enough was Principle Shindo, Jasmine Welch the student body pres of college and his 'Big'. Why all three of them were there with the principle was beyond him and then he remembered oh yeah....this morning was the morning that his father was told he was expelled for skipping out on the dance and breaking the school rules.

"Ansho purposely did not attend the dance he broke the rules all Littles were to attend in order to get to know there Big's better and he didn't go. Failure to go was terms to get expelled automatically for school and then knowing this he shows up this morning!" Jasmine said as she looked at the strawberry haired teen. He was done no more school for him breaking the rules constantly. "More then that he also since the moment he met Ingo has refused to accept his Big and thus he's not not even supposed to be here."

Shindo sighed here we go again. Welch could be a real big pain in the ass. "Ingo, I believe I received a text Friday night from you. You said your Little wasn't comfortable around so many people and that you'd rather not be caught up trying to late in the party. So you had made arrangements to meet Ichigo privately at a club your family runs." Shindo said cutting smoothly over Jasmine and making her pause and look between them. "You said you wanted to spend time talking to him without the distractions of the party and the noise since Ichigo tends to be a more private young man like yourself." private meaning neither one liked talking where gossip could be born.

Jasmine looked between them going wide eyed. "No the party was supposed to do that you can't tell me that he could arrange something privately with Ansho-So when he declared day after day that he wasn't accepting Ingo as his 'Big'!" she said huffing. Having no idea that Ichigo had last night after they talked done just that accepted him as Big....at least in school.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))    Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))  EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 2:29 am

Ingo nodded at Principal Shindo and responded lowly, "Yes, I arranged for a meeting in my mother's club...we met last night and mother will vouch for that. She watched us all night last night..." he said lowly and looked over at Jasmine, glaring darkly at her.

"He has accepted me as his Big...he did so in private last night....he just doesn't want to be so pressured by the school staff to be open about his own personal decisions..." he explainbed lowly, turning his attention back to Principal Shindo.

"I sent you that text in order to inform you that we would both be meeting in a more comfortable setting for the both of us and keep this issue from happening..however, it seems that the bitch doesn't know how to keep her nose out of something that is none of her business..." he said lowly, sending another dark, dangerous glare her way as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))    Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))  EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 2:39 am

Jasmine opened her mouth and closed it again narrowing her eyes. "That goes against long standing traditions......"

Shindo nodded. "This whole situation would have been avoided all together if she had but spoken to me before. She brought this about. I had sent back an okay. The reason I didn't feel the need to inform you Welch is because Chushin has every right in the world to change things to make them more comfortable for the two of them and as you heard. Ichigo accepted Ingo as his Big so there shouldn't be a problem there either."

Jasmine narrowed her eyes. "Ingo would say he did just to protect Ichigo and keep him in school Principle Shindo. To keep Ichigo's father from getting upset because Ichigo broke the rules and got expelled."

Ichigo sighed. "Idiot." Ichigo said shaking his head. "You've never taken the time to even begin to understand me so why bother pretending like you'd know or understand me now and what I would or wouldn't do. Not that it's any of your business but I agreed to meet him because it was in private and I could talk with him there and come to an understanding. And yes I agreed to be his Little and accept his role in my life as my Big." Ichigo said but his tone said in three seconds I'm sending you to hell and make no mistake.....I can do it.

"It's alright, Ichigo. Ingo I do believe today being Monday Ichigo has no morning class's as he tested out of them. So if you'd like to show him around the college campus and perhaps where he'll be staying in a few weeks after you spend time with his family your welcome to." he glanced at Jasmine. "But since Ms. Welch here took it upon herself to get the My Idiot Vice-principle to call you both here and call and leave a message that Ichigo was expelled on Mujo's voice mail I'll be here awaiting his arrival and apologize to your father as well as explain that it was a misunderstanding and already being handled." he looked at Jasmine with a look that said she was three seconds away from being expelled herself from college and then his vice principle fired for being an idiot and not talking with him first.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))    Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))  EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 2:47 am

Though it wasn't really an answer, Ingo moved, vanishing and reappearing in front of Jasmine, his hand coming to clamp around her throat as he lifted her up off the ground. "You're right...I would lie to protect Ichigo...but I would do far more than that to protect him from stupidity like yours..." he said lowly, coldly as his grip tightened around her throat, working quickly on crushing her windpipe.

"You have annoyed me for two long years....but I will not let you jepordize my relationship with my Little..." he said lowly, darkly as he turned, slinging her across the room and sent her crashing into the wall, making it crack under the force.

It wasn't really Mujo that Shindo had to worry about right now. Ingo had endured her annoying presence for two long, mind-numbing years. But her meddling in his relationship with Ichigo was crossing the line and made him lose his patience.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))    Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))  EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 3:02 am

Shindo grit his teeth there wasn't anything he could do to stop Ingo. Ingo was going to kill Jasmine Welch and Shindo was powerless to stop him.

Ichigo sighed as he stepped up to Ingo and Jasmine putting his hand on Ingo's shoulder. "Let the bitch go I want to kill her too but it won't solve anything." he said looking at her and then at Ingo. "I'm not going to do anything to get kicked out of school, and she can't jeopardize our relationship because I won't give her the ability to."

Jasmine was wheezing she couldn't breath.

"She's just A very stupid human girl...." Ichigo said as he looked at Ingo not worth getting his hands dirty over. Not worth seeing Ingo doing this over. While it was touching he would kill her to protect there relationship it wasn't necessary... "Besides no matter how hard she tries I'm not going anywhere. I told you as much Friday night." the reasons why were there. Ichigo wasn't...and while he wanted to kick his own ass for getting slightly soft and mushy and ruining his 'cool' image. Ichi wasn't about to let Ingo kill a stupid human girl something he couldn't do without getting into serious trouble for it. Ichigo though could...........and if she didn't stop he would.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))    Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))  EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 1:47 am

Ingo growled lowly, but nodded and straightened himself up a little before he pointed at her, telling her lowly, "Next time...fuck with Ichigo, I will fucking kill you...no questions asked..." he told her lowly before he looked at Principal Shindo and half saluted, half waved.

"I'll take Ichigo to tour the college...please excuse us..." he said lowly, putting an arm around Ichigo and turning, walking him out of the Principal's office and out of the high school building.

"You should expect that more often...I'm not one for kindness...I don't bend over backwards to please everyone. I'm violent and easily angered....don't expect me to play nice...I have my limits on my self-control..." he explained lowly as he walked along, hands now shoved into his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))    Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))  EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 2:12 am

Ichigo sighed as he walked along with her the look that said she was about to shit herself comical. Shindo had nodded to him he found that not doing things to anger Ingo was usually healthier for himself.

Ichigo walked along looking at him as he explained that he had limits on his self control. "Yeah don't worry about it...the day we met I nearly ran a rat through with Tensa Zangetsu." Ichigo said as he walked with him. "It's not soo much self control as it is forcing myself to remember that the rats time isn't up yet...." he said lightly as he walked with Ingo.

Although as they rounded the corner Ichigo being on the side the girls pulling the 'prank' weren't expecting got doused with it more then Ingo, the substance steamed and fumed letting curls of white smoke into the air trashing Ichigo's white blazer jacket and shirt the tie long gone. Worm eater unharmed but since it wasn't a power but a cleverly engineered substance.....it didn't stop it, hell Ichigo's dress slacks were so badly 'melted' that they looked torn and ragid. Ingo was shirtless as well his pants took some damage but not nearly as bad as Ichigo.

A girl with long pig-tails stood there camera in hand as her 'little' stared horrified the practical joke was meant for Jasmine Welch not these two although her big seemed to have no problem taking pictures of the nearly naked guys. She'd develop the film being on the campus paper usually usually she'd send these embarrassing pictures and story to the paper which would more then happily print them however not this time. The chemical laying on Ichigo's skin made it glisten and glow in the light as it did Ingo.

She darted all around the both of them taking as many pictures form as many different angles as possible never mind ruining Ichigo's uniform was a bad thing since the Vice-principle was likely to try to expel them all but.....Shindo was used to running interference for the seniors since 'frat' jokes tended to go a bit overboard.

The girl after her mad rush of snapping pictures grinned as she looked at Ingo. "Dam soo not far. Why is it the two hottest guys in school always look like they want to kill someone? Anyways I won't send these on to anyone but your room and the negatives as well. I just thought you two would like pictures to look back at later." she said happily.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))    Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))  EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 2:32 am

Ingo clenched his fist and grit his teeth. He had already been in a bad mood before he left the building, now this shit? Someone, no matter who, was intent of dying today it seemed...

"I wish you would realize who it is you're fucking with...I don't havs the patience to deal with people's shit today...." he said lowly, keeping his teeth grit to try and keep himself under control...however, it was failing.

Hand coming out, Ingo's claws dug into the college girl's face as he tore the camera away from her grasp and smashed it into tiny pieces with his free hand. "I've warned everyone countless times...I'm not some frat idiot that you can fuck with...I'm Ingo Chushin...or, as many of you call me, Oten Mushoku...and I'm a fucking vampire...and I will fucking tear your face off the next time you even dream of taking my fucking picture..." he said lowly, angrily as he turned to look at the 'Little' and tore her camera away from her too, crushing it as easily as he had done the other.

"Now..." he began lowly, pulling the college girl close to whisper in her ear, "When I release you, both you and your fucking Little will bow and apologize to both Ichigo and myself...or so help me...I will do far more than mess up your fucking face...understand me?"
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))    Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))  EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 12:41 am

The girl was whimpering and crying she would nod except he had his claws in her face and she was already certain she'd be maimed and scared for life because he ripped her apart like that. "Yes..." she whispered trying to regain some composure saying it wasn't meant for him but she couldn't like the photo opp with two hot guys pass wouldn't work.

Ichigo was sorta numb, this morning was a whirlwind of events that seemed determined to get him expelled from school. Ichigo looked at the girls Little who was pale as a ghost until now she had treated Ichigo like so many others had like shit and here he was not the one attacking his 'Big' was. Was that what Ichigo knew that they didn't? That his 'Big' was far more dangerous then he could ever be.

Ichigo didn't have time to even realize not really or debate the issue in his own head that the cotton dress slacks were still dissolving off of his frame. Since Ingo was wearing tight leather only his shirt suffered whatever it was that dissolved the cotton. He didn't have time to debate because a rush of blue slammed into him soo suddenly not triggering Worm Eater so it was safe and then his brain caught up to the who that pinned him solidly to the ground. In fact the idea that today everything seemed to be out to end his high school life and his future more or less had him sorta numb to the fact that in about three seconds he was about to be totally naked. Never mind the fact that Mujo would not be happy no doubt that Ichigo seemed determined today to do just the opposite of what he told him and get himself kicked out of school when Mujo said he was attending this one period. That was what Ichi feared that Mujo would be so angry with him that he wouldn't get the chance to explain the misunderstanding and that this part wasn't his fault!

"Z..Zuma?" he asked softly looking at his fathers lover and partner. Well his partner two while working Zuma had no problem helping them both.

"Ichi.....bad." Zuma answered as he laid on top of Ichigo in such a fashion that he kept the girls from gawking and prying eyes from seeing him. Ichigo would not handle that well.

Ichigo looked at Zuma who was laying on him. "It's....not.....it was a misunderstanding Zuma....and this isn't what it looks like...."

Zuma blinked and tipped his head morning well Mujo would be here shortly having sent him ahead to find his disobedient son and keep him still until he got there no this was the part that confused him his close going away was not what it looked like? It wasn't bad if Zuma got up Ichigo was showing off his birthday suit to the world naked as the day he was born and wasn't summoning the kin'itsu no....the black 'uniform' that formed when Worm Eater clothed him and shielded him. "Ichigo......bad...."

Zuma repeated his head tipped he wasn't saying Ichi was bad that wasn't his place Mujo was his father and while he was Mujo's lover he didn't scold Ichi ever. He didn't know how to tell him to form it didn't know how to explain it all he knew was that if he ran around without clothes it was bad and so he repeated it with the same emphasis as he was told it.

Ichigo laid there beneath him unable to push Zuma off since he was so depressed and shocked not to mention frustrated about this morning and everything seeming out to get him. That and the way Zuma was laying he didn't feel Zuma's weight against him but Zuma's incredibly loose clothes kept him covered and made him feel to realize his state of undress at the moment and if Zuma got up the horrified shock would keep him exposed and get him expelled for sure.........Ichi was in a mess at the moment alright.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))    Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))  EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 12:55 am

Smiling, Ingo sat her back down on the ground and removed his claws from her face, licking the blood off of his fingers and then looked up at both of them. "Now...do as I said. Bow and apologize..." he told them lowly, coldly. He could ignore Zuma, he was Mujo's partner, his lover so it was something he had expected...it just meant that Mujo was on his way.

Mujo appeared behind the two girls and tapped his shoulder with his scythe. "Better do as he asks ladies...he's not one you want to fuck with...not even on a good day..." he said lowly as he looked at Ingo and then over at Zuma and Ichigo.

"For christ sakes Ichigo, use your fucking kin'itsu no and cover yourself up..." he told him, scolding him. He was in a hateful mood, but not really towards Ichigo...rather it was towards the school.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))    Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))  EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 1:12 am

The girls bowed and apologized to both Ingo and Ichigo neither one had been the intended target but they had screwed up after the apology they looked at each other one wanting to bolt the other not wanting to move until Ingo said it was okay to leave.

Ichigo blinked and looked over at his father flinching as he said to use his Kin'itsu no and cover up. Which meant he glanced down at Zuma who looked at him. So that was what he meant by 'bad'.....now that his brain caught up and the black material began to cover his frame and form he realized what Zuma meant all along.

Once the material formed Ichigo watched as Zuma jumped off and landed next to Mujo as Ichigo himself stood up and the girls stared as it finished forming the long length of the top he was wearing that is. Around his neck open at the front were three metal bands the outer two black as pitch the inner silver white. A skin tight black jacket hugged his frame covering his chest down with an lattice work of 'X's a white diamond in the center of each 'X' and nothing underneath. Black Hamaka covered his legs with a white sash. The sleeves of the jacket came down and black gloves covered his hands. Over his wrists was a band of silver looking like the birthmarks around his wrists and the claw's of justice over the backs of his hands only now they were metal and served to protect his hands. The coat was long down to his ankles but badly torn and jagged with a white second coat peeking out underneath there the rips going up towards his hips in areas. He wore sandals no soaks and around his ankles under the loose legs of the hamaka was metal wrapping around his legs like around his wrists only this kept his shoes on as it formed the straps.

The girls stared as the teen who had been about to become naked on school grounds was suddenly covered up in clothes unlike anything they had seen. Hanging down off of the metal open collar around his neck from the bottom was a chain and the Worm Eater clearly seen the only difference between now and when something removed the Worm Eater was the presence of the necklace. Ichigo looked over at his father and flinched. "I...." he said and sighed falling silent what was he going to say? I didn't do it? It was a moot point at this point.

Zuma looked at Ichi and tipped his head nodding. "Ichi good....." he said then looked up at Mujo. Before looking over at Ingo the girls still staring went wide eyed with horror when Zuma suddenly moved this was the one Ichi liked? Zuma was before Ingo moving inhaling and learning it was quiet the awkward greeting and something that made both girls go wide eyed and pale over as he paused seeming to inhale deeply at not so innocent places before going up on the balls of his feet and sniffing around Ingo's face. They were certain Ingo was going to attack this electric blue haired man who moved around low to the ground. Ingo tolerated next to nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))    Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))  Empty

Back to top Go down

Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next