Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wait what, your not the reaper?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Species: Vampire

Wait what, your not the reaper? Empty
PostSubject: Wait what, your not the reaper?   Wait what, your not the reaper? EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 12:10 am

Yura was actually in Osaka looking to met Yanki here for lunch when he collided with a guy that made him blink. Long grey hair with a shock of red through the bangs. Dog ears....or were they wolf on top of his head a long wolf's tail thick and full of fur playful warm eyes and a fur trimmed jacket off his shoulders jeans and bare foot. Yura landed with a thud having collided hard with him that was his fault the sudden lack of personal space this odd guys fault as he was suddenly kneeling down pinning Yura's legs and sniffing around his face eyes closed.

Subaru was looking for his target sure but he was playing with it at the moment not in any hurry if he rushed it he'd go back to being bored but as Death's Shadow sometimes his jobs were boring as the day was long. Right now though that was neither thing, he was simply curious about the warm sunshine scent to this guy.

"Well you are interesting for sure.....not the one we're looking for though." Subaru said his tail wagging behind him. Usually when he ntook this half way state he could send away his tail.....usually but after taking solo many corrupt souls to Limbo it would take a few months for him to be able to send his tail away. "Hey' hey he has a pretty scent.....can I keep him?" Subaru asked playfully looking back over his shoulder at Aka. Subaru wasn't serious but many would think he was. It was hard to believe he was a highly skilled reaper. And at times it took Aka reminding him he had a job to do....especially when he wasn't in the mood to be serious and at the moment he wasn't.

"Excuse me??? I have a lover and he's not the sharing sort." Yura said exasperated.

Subaru ignored him tail still wagging as he looked back at Aka.

"Ne, ne...Aka.....Aka can I?" Subaru asked still being playful.
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru

PostSubject: Re: Wait what, your not the reaper?   Wait what, your not the reaper? EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 12:38 am

Aka sighed and looked rather dully at Yura before he looked at Subaru and closed his eyes. "Subu...we have a job to do remember..." he reminded him lowly, boredly. "Stop goofing around. He thinks you're serious..." he explained before he looked down at Yura. "Sorry...he's just goofing off because he's bored...he really didn't mean anything by it."

He ran his right hand through his red hair as he sighed and tilted his head to look at Subaru. "Oi, Subu, did you at least find him? Please tell me you've not just been screwing around this whole time without at least finding the target..." he mumbled, complaining lowly.

He was a rather interesting sight though. Shoulder length red hair that was spiked on the top and straight towards the ends, a heavy seeming chain with a medium sized padlock clamped in the center of the chain around his neck, a black tank-top and a small scar over his left eyebrow. Not to mention his tiger tatoo exposed on his left bicep and small portions of his samurai tatto peeking out from under the back of his shirt. Baggy black pants with red and black basketball sneakers and a silver piercing in his right earlobe.
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wait what, your not the reaper?   Wait what, your not the reaper? EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 12:53 am

Subaru moved jumping up and yawning stretching making Yura blink as he almost seemed to be going from one extreme to another. But he pointed in the direction the target was as his other hand reached down to hoover before Yura to help him up. Yura after a moment took the offered hand and quickly found himself on his feet.

"Oh I found him as soon as we got here. He's blitzed in that club over there and its packed.....I just haven't wanted to go into the stink yet....,,it takes months to get that much out of my fur let alone to clear my sinuses." Subaru said with a slight whine turning and half hanging on Aka looking up at his partner and lover. "I don't wanna go in that stinky place Aka...he likes torturing me....." about the target being in the club sure he was dead serious....not wanting to go in other certainly that much greed, lust....among other things it was not something he lines swimming through he'd rather wait for him to come out if he could.

Yura looked at them target oh so that had to be it. He reminded Yura of Mujo who he had met. "Oh....so your a reaper and your partner is goofing around, instead of tracking him down... I'm sorry to have distracted him on you." Yura said looking at the duo.

Subaru's ear pivoted as he looked back at Yura the up at Aka who he was hanging off of before moving and burying his nose in Aka's neck. Trying not to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wait what, your not the reaper?   Wait what, your not the reaper? EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 1:48 am

Aka looked over at Yura, utterly confused. He was a.."Huh?" he asked, obviously not the most intelligible thing to respond with, but it had caught him off guard. "Reaper? Kid, I'm not the Reaper, he is," he answered, pointing at Subaru who was trying so hard not to laugh. His voice never really changed much, but it was obvious it had tkane him by surprise none the less.

"To be honest, I'm just his partner. He does his own jobs. I just come along for the ride to ease my boredom..." it sounded odd considering everything. His attitude was completely like most Reapers and he even looked the part he supposed. But he wasn't even in the low ranks. He was just a normal, every day vampire.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wait what, your not the reaper?   Wait what, your not the reaper? EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 2:00 am

Yura blinked as he looked from Aka to Subaru who was trying hard not to laugh at his comment and then there was what this Aka just said, "Your serious....he's the Reaper???Yura could not help but feel a bit confused. Not to mention a bit flabbergasted. "He....acts nothing like any Reaper I have ever met....." Yura said shaking his head and staring as the dog eared man looked at him again.

"Your fun for sure.....he's actually coming out of the stink.....now how on earth should this fool amuse me dying since he's certainly going to offend my nose..." Subaru mused looking at the door and narrowing his eyes. Yet that playfulness hadn't left him yet. Aka had answered the boy he saw no reason to repeat.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wait what, your not the reaper?   Wait what, your not the reaper? EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 2:28 am

Aka nodded a little in confirmation. "That's actually the only part of my family that didn't transfer to me. I'm just as normal as any other vampire," he commented before he looked over in the direction Subaru had pointed him in. "I could always kill him I suppose...would save you the hassle of it all...all you'd have to do is take his soul..." he mused before he looked back at Yura and snorted.

"And I'm not like my cousins or even my half brothers...funny how I was born into the So name but not the powers..." he mused as he looked boredly back towards the one Subaru was after. "Better make up your mind soon Subu...he's going to get away if you don't..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wait what, your not the reaper?   Wait what, your not the reaper? EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 2:38 am

Yura blinked a So? He was related to the So clan and they were his half brothers. He was trying to wrap his mind around this one. Taking a deep breath he opened his mouth and for a kid that was on the honor roll at school the most intelligent thing he said was 'huh'.

Subaru blinked and perked up as Aka said that he could of course kill him and save him the hassle leaving the only thing he had to do was collect the soul and send it off to where it belonged. "Aka....you can have him....I can smell his stink from here.....why does he do this to me? Why send me after the particularly stinky ones......I'll collect it after." Subaru said as his ears flattened to the top of his head and he buried his nose in his wrist. He didn't like the really stinky ones and he swore Saigo liked punishing him for coming back to his 'master' by making him chase the stinky gross sin saturated fools like this one.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wait what, your not the reaper?   Wait what, your not the reaper? EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 3:09 am

Aka chuckled and pulled out his favorite weapons. He had kept them tucked neatly away in the pockets of his baggy pants until he was told he could play. "Right...I'll play first..." he mused lowly before he slipped the brass knuckles on. At first glance, they didn't look very dangerous, but when he used them properly...they were very sharp weapons. Proving that things aren't always as them seem, Aka pressed the button, opening up the blades and slid his fingers into place, resting them against the cool metal plates on the inside of the blades.

"If you're wondering, My real name is Banji Sō..and my half brothers are Mujo and Muhyōjō Sō..." he explained before he moved, jumping- clearing a distance that even normal vampires couldn't jump- he landed in a yanki squat before the man. "Yo...." he mused lowly as he looked up from where he had landed."Seems we have some business to discuss...let's have a chat...shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wait what, your not the reaper?   Wait what, your not the reaper? EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 3:18 am

Yura blinked and watched him jump after confirming what he thought when he said his name and who his half brothers were. He loomed back at Subaru who perked up and grinned as he looked over at the two. He was going to get to watch Aka play.

The man narrowed his eyes and shifted long claws extending as he looked at Aka. "Sorry pretty boy I have no intentions of dying today so you can go play with your pooch." the man said sneering as he looked at Aka.

Another red head approached from the distance walking casually forwards hands tucked in his pockets unworried as his gun remained on his hip. He was coming here on behalf of his elder brother.and taking his time as he watched the developing fight before him.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wait what, your not the reaper?   Wait what, your not the reaper? EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 3:30 am

He snorted as he stood up, claws dragging a little on the ground as he moved his hands. "That just sucks for you then...I was given a job to do...can't have me screwing it up...my partner's boss will have my soul if I do..." he mused lowly as he popped his neck and licked his lips.

"It really isn't my problem. I could care less what your problems are with death or with people in this world...I'm just here to play...and maybe eat a little..." he mused boredly as he seemed to inspect his claws before he glanced back up at the man, his red eyes full of boredom.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wait what, your not the reaper?   Wait what, your not the reaper? EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 3:39 am

The man snorted."Too bad for you, looks like he's gonna have your soul anyways. Today your goi g to die. Your little doggie can whine over your death." the man said as he moved flashing forwards and slashing at Aka.

Yura glanced at Subaru who was watching tail wagging and as the man moved attempting to slash Aka instead of looking worried he looked excited and moved grabbing Yura turning him and pointing. "Hey, watch no matter how fast, o matter what he does its not enough for to hurt my Aka. He's playing with him even before they got started. There is no way no that that fool stands a chance of touching him."

The second red-head stopped walking forwards and learned against a lamp post. Crossing his arms he closed one eye and looked at the fight before him. The Inu seemed to have absolute faith in Aka....of course Aka himself was the reason why Kuri was here.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wait what, your not the reaper?   Wait what, your not the reaper? EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 3:52 am

Aka actually laughed at those words. "I don't think you understand just why I'm here to play..." he mused as he seemed to simply stand still. Really, he had moved a fraction to avoid the slash at him. "You see...that dog of mine you're poking fun at...well...he's the one who wants your soul...not me..." he mused lowly as he looked at the man with a bit more vigor.

He moved his left hand though, slicing the man's chest a little before he tilted his head and licked the blood from the blades and licked his lips before he admitted lowly, "I'm simply here to kill you...because he asked me to...that...and I really was bored...and needed to eat something today..." He lowered himself down on all fours and looked at the man. He wasn't perfectly like Zuma, but he really did seem similar like that. "Now...I'm going to have some of that sweet darkness of yours..." he mused before he moved, seeming to vanish in a mere millisecond, and was there before the man, fangs dug deep into the man's flesh and he began to drink, but he wasn't just drinking blood he was drinking in the pure darkness of the man's soul.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wait what, your not the reaper?   Wait what, your not the reaper? EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 4:11 am

The man hollered first when the blade slashed open his chest and although he attempted to dodge him he failed unable to match Aka's speed as fangs found purchase in his throat. "So you'll kill me because your fucking little doggie asked you to? Because you were bored you should put that filthy mutt on a damned leash and make him lick you feet. Not kill me for the sake of a dumb dog."He said as he brought his hand up and shortened his claws not happy about the fangs in his neck and attempting to sink his own claws into Aka's side.

Yura side glanced at Subaru who seemed to take no offense to anything that the man said. But he had no idea what it meant to be born into the Inu-clan....to be a half breed at that time. The verbal physical and mental abuse he endured just as Kyoki and his brothers had. No there was nothing he could say really but one thing that would hurt him. Even Saigo never said it. 'Bad' in reference to him in anyway was always followed by the worst of punishments. He wasn't allowed to be a bad 'dog'.

"Instead if bearing your fangs at me you should be getting control of bad dog that doesn't obey you."the guy sneered attempting again to wound Aka.

The response wasn't a whine he didn't make a sound his ears must flattened as he looked at the sight before him. Being told he was. Bad hurt but it didn't come from Aka or Saigo so he didn't lay down. He just seemed to mellow out and watch.

Kuri watched as well this Inu and the red head who was feasting on the guy he was fighting.

Yura looked at Subaru before looking at Aka wither or not the words had any effect on the Inu before BIM he didn't know he could not read him clearly.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wait what, your not the reaper?   Wait what, your not the reaper? EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 4:19 am

Aka growled lowly at the man's words. How dare he judge Subaru when he didn't even know anything about him... How dare he talk so lowly of his lover... Digging his fangs in deeper, he brought his hand up and slammed the claws into the man's shoulder before he tore his fangs from the man's throat. He didn't care how much damage he did now. The man had already pissed him off. Talking about Subaru as if he were some beast.

"For a man about to die...you're not very wise..." he told him lowly as he twisted the claws in the man's shoulder and drug them up, slicing through bone and muscle like it was nothing. "Subu is not some pet to me...He is my lover and partner...he's not some play thing..." he mused lowly, coldly. Anger burned bright in his eyes as his body seemed to radiate it.

"Don't you ever say those words about him..." he told him lowly, coldly, darkly as the red aura began to radiate from him, the pure energy warming the air up around him a little as he shoved the claws deep into the man's chest and twisted them before bringing his hand back out of the cavity, bringing the man's heart with his fist.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wait what, your not the reaper?   Wait what, your not the reaper? EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 11:10 am

The man looked as if he was about to say something instead all he let out a gurgled scream as his heart was ripped out of his chest. The angry words moments before he died. He had insulted the dog and died. Subaru looked at his partner, his lover his ears twitching a bit as Aka made him pay quickly for the insult. He walked over to Aka sighing softly."You didn't have to do that, did you get enough to eat Aka?" Subaru asked although his tone was mellow.he had collected the soul and sent it off to hell were it belonged for its crimes.

Yura looked over at them. Yanki would be the same way if someone was threatening him. Although he did glance back at Kuri. Wondering why he was here. While Yura also worked for Ketsu, his job wasn't like Yanki's. Ketsu wanted him for different reasons his job wasn't fighting for him physically. In fact when he thought about it he really hadn't done anything for him as of yet.

Kuri walked forwards walking up to them looking at the Duo. He regarded Aka and Subaru. He looked at them. "Banjo So. If I might have a word with you." Kuri said walking up. At some point he became his brothers ambassador. Not that it. Bothered him at all in fact he was rather relaxed about it since he never minded helping his brother at all and it certainly made things interesting.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wait what, your not the reaper?   Wait what, your not the reaper? EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 3:16 pm

Aka tossed the heart to the side as it began to fade into ashes. He snorted and turned to face Subaru. "Like hell I didn't....no one insults you and gets away with it..." he told Subaru lowly, his anger still present. He was always in a bad mood, but he really couldn't help it. "Yeah...I got enough for now..." he answered before he turned to look at the one who had spoken to him.

"Yeah? What do you want?" It sounded more like he had snapped at Kuri, but he really just had asked a simple question. However, because his body was still converting the darkness into the energy he needed, he sounded more agitated and hateful than he had to start out. The red aura still radiated from him a little, but because his anger had began to fade, so too did the heat that he had started to generate. Now it was simply just a warm glow.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wait what, your not the reaper?   Wait what, your not the reaper? EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 12:57 am

Subaru looked at Aka wanting to say he was used to it but knew better that was an argument he would loose hands down. If there was anything the So brothers shared in common that was you didn't insult there lovers. Subaru walked over unafraid of the energy that was emitting from Aka and came to a stop behind him turning to wrap his arms around Aka's shoulders only a fool would think he just handicapped his partner. He hadn't though his chin coming to rest on Aka's shoulder.

Kuri smiled bemused as Yura stood there quietly loosing track of time quickly enough. "Its not what I want but rather what my brother wants. Since your arrival you have caught his attention and he'd like to speak with you personally. If you agree to met with him I'm to take you to him." Kuri said looking at him unphased by his anger in fact if one was used to dealing with Saigo Takusen dancing around Neikan Takusen and knowing the difference between true anger and just an aggressive straight forward blunt way of speaking....would come from growing up with Ketsu in his past life. Of course......that rough way of speaking was here now as well unless you happened to be the fragile vampire he had come to make his own to protect..... His big. Brother tended to fancy the gentle breakable ones.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wait what, your not the reaper?   Wait what, your not the reaper? EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 2:11 am

He tisked and removed the claws from his hands and began to clean the blood off of them. "I don't really care if I caught his attention or not...that was never the reason I was here to begin with..." he told Kuri lowly and pressed the button, retracting the blades after he had cleaned them. "I can't say I'm overly thrilled that I caught the attention of someone like him...but..." he mused as he put the brass knuckles on his hands again and punched at the air, stopping before Kuri's face and smirked.

"Since I really don't have a job of my own right now...I guess I can meet your brother...after all...who would I be if I turned him down without even meeting the most famous yakuza leader there ever was?" he asked and licked his lips as he lowered his hands and put the brass knuckles back into his pockets.

He seemed like he wasn't overly excited, but really, that was just how he was. If you didn't know what to look for in eyes like his, you'd never know that he was overfilled with joy and amusement.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wait what, your not the reaper?   Wait what, your not the reaper? EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 2:25 am

Kuri watched him and didn't even flinch when the guy punched at him saying that he really wasn't interested......before saying that he'd go and meet with his brother.

"This way then. Oh and Yura you'll be meeting up with Yanki there." Impossible to read. He couldn't tell wither or not this guy was happy, annoyed, pissed. He had one heck of a poker face

"Ne, are we going to play with Ketsu now?" Subaru asked since they were talking about the most famous Yakuza leader of all time.

Kuri looked back over his shoulder at them "It will no doubt please him that you've heard of and remember him.....but that man.....remains.....buried in the past......you'll be speaking with Hiketsu Katachi."

Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wait what, your not the reaper?   Wait what, your not the reaper? EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 2:36 am

Aka chuckled lowly and closed his eyes as he turned and began to follow behind Kuri. "Baaka...once the most famous Yakuza leader, always the most famous...just because Sarubia Hitogoroshi has died, does not mean that the leader of the Yakuza had died...he's just got a new face..." he mused lowly, drawing out the word "Idiot" as he put his hands in his pockets and stared ahead of them.

"His blood boils for the Yakuza and only the Yakuza...he can leave it, but it can't leave him...even with his new face, he strives to build his empire once again...back to the glory it once was...and to feel like he used to..." he said as he moved his gaze to stare are the back of Kuri's head. "He's like a Rakshasa...out for the blood of a python..." he mused lowly.

He knew this feeling. This feeling was the same feeling he always had. Striving to build himself back up to what he once was. To return to how he used to feel when he was younger. He wanted to return to his life with his cousins, and he wanted to meet his brothers...so much that he thirsted for...but most of all...he thirsted for the job of a dog...
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wait what, your not the reaper?   Wait what, your not the reaper? EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 3:11 am

Kuri smirked as he looked back over his shoulder at Aka. He couldn't help it this one was amusing the look in his eyes said enough. "I mention it only because if you go into this expecting to be dealing with Saru.....your going to be in for a surprise." he said not taking offense to the drawn out Baka. It meant little to him. Although how Aka managed to walk along with Subaru still holding onto him amused him even more. "What I find interesting at the moment is how you manage to walk without an single issue at the moment." Kuri said bemused as he looked ahead again it was not a insult to Subaru more an intrigue about Aka.

Yura walked along quietly then blinked when a young vampire with white brown hair and pale slate blue eyes rounded the corner at a dead run only to seemingly fall face first towards the ground. Kuri was no longer walking but catching the boy his long trench coat billowing around him. "Seion what are you doing so far from Ketsu's side?" Kuri asked and Seion looked up at him tearfully.

Seion took a deep breath shaking his head. "I.....don't know. One minute I'm with..Ketsu the next they were chasing me through the streets..I don't know who they were with. I don't know where he is." Seion was trembling. Kuri shook his head standing up and lifting Seion along with him moving so that he was sitting on Kuri's hip.

"It's alright Seion, I'm heading to Aniki now. You'll be safe soon." Kuri said as he glanced about. Subaru sniffed the air. The 'Lost' and those members were already gone not wanting to tangle with Aka no doubt who was letting off a powerful dark presence.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wait what, your not the reaper?   Wait what, your not the reaper? EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 3:03 am

He snorted as he glanced back at Subaru and then turned his gaze back to Kuri. "He doesn't even weight me down...he's more like a backpack to me..." he mused lowly and shrugged. "I'm a little different than you...I'm an original so this isn't really all that restricting to me...more like, he's just a backpack I'm wearing..."

He paused though when the younger one came rushing towards them. This was Ketsu's lover then? How interesting...

"It's a good thing they didn't catch you...would have been a pain in the ass to fight around you..." he mused as he brought his hands out of his pockets and put the brass knuckled back on, strapping them into place. "All right Subu...hate to make you move...but you know the drill..." he mused lowly as he kept his eyes fixated on the corner the kid had just rounded.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wait what, your not the reaper?   Wait what, your not the reaper? EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 2:13 pm

Kuri glanced back at Aka as he said that carrying around Subaru was the same as wearing a backpack. Meaning that to him his partner was light weight. Before looking back in the direction that Seion had come from. Yura took a deep breath and blinked when Subaru had the back of his shirt keeping him from moving forwards.

"Can't let you do that sunshine.....you'll ruin Aka's fun if you do."Subaru said having pouted a moment before moving to stop Yura.

A group of twenty on rounded the corner mere moments behind Seion. "And there he is. I told you I would find him...." The one at the back of the group said talking like he was a lesser when in truth he was there leader. A twisted blade began forming seperating from his arm. ""Listen to me carefully....I don't care what you do to the rest......but do not touch him.....he is mine alone He said as they nodded and the twenty began to move forwards... began to attack they knew who he was after. They were counting the others to not realize....until it was too late to stop it.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wait what, your not the reaper?   Wait what, your not the reaper? EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 6:15 pm

Aka just sighed, tilting his head to the side as he began to walk forwards. "I don't know just how many rats you plan to send to the slaughter, but..." he paused, pressing the button to open the claws and licked his lips. "By all means...send them to me...I love to watch them die..." he mused lowly as he came to a stop just before the ones who had been charging in and turned his gaze to them and moved, going down low, making it seem like he had vanished and brought the claws up, slicing through two of them before he just moved through them, dancing through them and stabbing them or slashing them.

When he stopped though, he stood before the one who had called the shots, face and clothes covered in splatters of blood. Eyes...his eyes were as bored as ever as if this was nothing to him. "You're worthless...nothing worth even touching Kuri or even Ketsu....let alone Seion..." he told the man lowly, coldly. "And since you stopped me from getting to relax...I'm going to go ahead and kill you too..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wait what, your not the reaper?   Wait what, your not the reaper? EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 10:24 pm

Seigyo sighed as he looked at Aka. "You have not the power to take me down. Not anymore. I am not such a foolish man as to go into anything without knowing what it is I'm going up against. Seion? That one holds no meaning to me other then a means to an end...." Seigyo said sighing as the wicked twisted blade formed. One end looking like a death scythe the other as if it was meant to devour everything. "You will kill me, that in and of itself Banjo So is an interesting thought. No.....you've handled two and your beloved partner will leave them all up to you. A vampire who gave away so much power....." Seigyo said as he turned and whipped the corrupted Veloren around. The arch of energy flying towards Kuri and Seion.

Kuri turned on instinct setting Seion down and taking the blow to the back feeling the white hot heat lash through his frame but on an instinct formed from years of battle he shoved Region into the grass as the twisted spinal back of the scythe wrapped around him the mouth coming around to slam into his chest. And it was here that Seigyo smirked tipping his head.
"You said I was not worth touching Kuri, Ketsu or Seion. Truthfully it was never Seion that was our target. The one he came back from the dead for. The weakest link for him......is...Kurimuzon-aru...the boy he defied everything for....if he looses him....nothing will matter anymore."Seigyo said as the back of the scythe lifted Kuri in the air limp as black lines began forming rapidly in his skin attempting to cut away everything.

Yura went wide eyed....Kuri's eyes were vacant, open as he hung there. He was speachless Subaru's ears turned back but Seion went wide eyed as he shifted to his knees screaming no....one word as tears fell his fault Kuri moved to protect him...so this was his fault....would Ketsu forgive him?

Seigyo looked at them....swift and efficient... "Don't worry I'm not going to kill him.....no I want to see the agonized look in Hiketsu's eyes when he see's what's before him and forever lost to him....don't try to break Verloren's hold it'll kill him which will be your fault..."Seigyo said laughing amused.

Seion took a deep breath breath. "Hiketsu.....I'm sorry...."Seion said burying his face in his hands.....all his fault if Kuri hadn't shielded him, the worst part....it had been Kuri this man was after all along.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wait what, your not the reaper?   Wait what, your not the reaper? Empty

Back to top Go down

Wait what, your not the reaper?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next