Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru
Species: Vampire

O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 2:45 am

Mugen had been about to break the silence when he heard a very familiar Psychotic laugh. Only months into his vampiric life, and he had met the craziest man on the planet only days into being a vampire. And as soon as he heard it, Mugen put his head in his hand, whispering lowly, "Shit...."

"Someone talking about us up here?!" he asked as he stood on the now open window sill, holding his 'scythe' on his shoulder. "Not even a year into your new life and you're talking about death....you're certainly not a healthy friend to have are ya?" he asked as he looked at Mugen.

Mugen groaned in annoyance and glared at Mujo. "Fuck off...I'm not in the mood for your crazy ass...." he told Mujo lowly, coldly.

Mujo let out a dark, dry laugh and moved, appearing in front of Mugen, finger under his chin, "That's just tough shit sweet-cakes, you're the one who talked about us, and now look what you got to deal with!" he said, spreading his arms out wide as if making himself a target.
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 2:54 am

Nusuma looked over and went wide-eyed something about this man just screamed don't mess with me.

Meiyo looked over and tensed of all the beings to make his way into this room right now it had to be one of them. He looked at Mujo anyone else he'd go off on tell them to get there damn hands off of his cousin but Meiyo wasn't a stupid man. Fighting a reaper to the death always ended the same. The fool who attacked the reaper died not the reaper he just had to hope that this one wasn't here to claim Mugen's life.

The teacher looked at the open window and then narrowed her eyes as she turned her head. "Who are you and why don't......" the you didn't leave her mouth but a solid frightened scream had....where this one had come from she didn't know but blue hair swirled around him as he squatted on the desk inhaling...........it wasn't her but the one was in the room the one who..........well cheated death and found his way to out live his time in this world of course Mujo would have fun with Mugen along the way.

Inazuma didn't say anything as the woman fell back in her chair holding her chest sniffing at the air before dropping down...........Mujo's boss in irritation had dropped it on Mujo's lap an hour ago in Tokyo Inazuma had tracked it here.......now it was just narrowing it down. And then if Jo was in a good mood he could eat BEFORE they had to reap the idiot.

Inazuma hit the floor on all fours in a rather natural position for him and moved low and slow sorting out the scents..........of life death and well sex and that last one made him sneeze.....it tickled his nose.
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 3:32 am

Mujo looked back at the woman and chuckled lowly, a crazy, yet haunting laugh. "I'd be very nice and keep quiet if I were you bitch...I'm not an impatient man, but I don't like people who annoy me either," he told her as he pointed his 'scythe' at her. "As to who I am...who we are...we're death...." he told her before he turned his attention back to Mugen.

"You, my lovely little demon lord, have been in contact with the one I'm after...please do tell me how you've managed to become intertwined with one who was supposed to remain dead?" he asked lowly, finger still under Mugen's chin.

Mugen glared and jerked away from Mujo. "Like I'd answer you even I kne what the hell you're talking about asshole...now keep your hands off me...."

Mujo chuckled lowly, that same dark, dry laugh. "I expected as much...too bad...just means I have to play follow the leader now..."

Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 3:39 am

Meiyo looked over. One who was supposed to remain dead......Kurimuzon. And Mugen wouldn't give him up to them. To death he'd hide Kuri away till the end of days if he had to. That was just the sort that Mugen was.

Inazuma moved through the classroom and stopped beside Mujo leaning against his leg from where he was kneeling on the ground. "The demon's lords blood holds a faint twinge, a blood signature......that was the second scent....same but different...." Inazuma spoke his low voice breaking into the room as he stayed by Jo's side. Many thought Jo treated him as if a dog when they met them. Such was not the case. It hurt to stand up like a 'human' and Jo never made him.

Nusuma looked over. "Supposed to stay dead......is it even possible to bring back the dead? I mean outside of Shinigami....it shouldn't be possible right?" Nusuma wasn't trying to upset this one only trying to understand what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 3:49 am

Mujo turned to look at the girl, a reincarnation. "Of course it is. But humans can't do it...though you've tried for thousands of years...." he told her lowly. "Not that it matters...those brought back are simply brought back to die again anyway...which means I still get to have fun doing my job," he said, laughing at the last part.

"Of course, I'm not hunting to kill....just hunting to get info for my boss..." he said, shrugging before he knelled down to ruffle Inazuma's hair. "I know...but you did good. Finding this one means we will find the other one...."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 4:03 am

Meiyo took a deep breath as he sat there. To get information for his boss if they were death then who was his boss?

Inazuma leaned his head into Mujo's touch closing his eyes. He had done well to find this one and this one would lead to the one they were searching for but he had still failed to find the one they were looking for and a hunt for information meant they weren't reaping. Which was fine he'd eat something along the way.

The teacher though stared. This was a lot to take in. One guy though spoke up there was always one who thought he was clever. "Look at him the way he moves around you know I'd rather see that again then watch that guy move around on all fours and be pet on the head like a dog. He's being treated as if he's a Yaju......."

To Inazuma it meant nothing to hear it. He had heard others reference to him that way for so long it didn't matter. And no matter how much time passed he seemed to remain as 'simple' minded as ever he wasn't he was incredibly smart thing was he was also very instinctual. That and he still freaked out a lot of vampires.........he still fed off of animals.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 4:09 am

Mujo hadn't even stood up, but vanished and reappeared on the desk, in front of the brat who thought he was being funny or cute, 'scythe' opened and ready to fire off a bullet. "If I were you, boy, I'd keep my mouth shut about the way Zuma is....it's dangerous for a human to be talking about a Reaper's partner ya know..." he said lowly, coldly, darkly.

"Say one more word about how you think he's a beast of any kind...and so help me, I will pull this trigger and blow your brains out...." he told him, finger squeezing the trigger a little to make his point. "Also, apologize to my partner...he deserves much better treatment than you just gave him..."

Last edited by Aoi on Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 4:19 am

The kid stared Mujo in the face going wide eyed. Hearing his words and taking a moment to register them. That it was dangerous for him to be talking about this guy in any way like that and that he was to keep his mouth shut staring death in the face. Staring his death in the face. "I....I'm sorry." he said not wanting to die for making the comment that he did. He hadn't seen this one move.

Inazuma looked over tipping his head and regarding them both quietly he didn't say accepted but remained there squatted down on the ground one hand resting on his legs the other fingertips against the ground. The had obeyed Mujo which was a wise choice on his part.

Nusuma though walked over and knelt down unafraid of even Mujo why she was soo reckless was beyond Meiyo but he was stuck now there was no way he could protect her. Nusuma knelt down before Inazuma who tipped his head and looked at her as she did.

"You move differently then I do....I couldn't move like that across the ground I'd end up on my face." Nusu said looking at him and Inazuma moved his hand coming forward the one resting on his leg to point at her hip bone.

"Your built wrong." it was as close to an answer as he could give. To explain it was impossible for him.

Nusuma though looked down at her hip where he was pointing then to him the way he was squatting there even now she couldn't do the way his legs were positioned. "You can probably move a lot faster then anyone else can....find anything...."

Inazuma leaned forward so suddenly she rocked backwards bracing herself on her hands not sure what he was about to do but he startled her. He leaned in and inhaled his nose all but buried against her as he learned her scent......he looked up though and opened his eyes. "Sweet." He said lowly it was the way he had referred to his sisters scent sweet and warm and caring. But sweet. He hadn't come across such a scent again until now.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 4:29 am

Mujo snorted and stood up on the desk, letting his 'scythe' revert back to normal as he slung it back over his shoulder. "Wise choice kid..." he said lowly as he turned and vanished, reappearing behind Nusuma. "Idiot...of course you can't move like him...he's built much more special than a human or vampire....now, if you were a vampire, you could at least manage to sit the way he does for a while, but not move the way he does..." he explained lowly before he sighed and moved over to a empty desk and sat on top of it.

"Please tell me you're going to stop staring at me and say something intelligent sometime soon bitch...you're starting to bug me..." he said as he closed his eyes, trying to ignore the teacher who seemed to find his face very pretty.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 4:36 am

Nusu looked up at him as he said that if she was a vampire she could sit the way he was for a while but would never be able to move like him. She looked up at Mujo and nodded that seemed to make sense to her that Inazuma was built far different then a human or a vampire.

The teacher looked at him and sighed. "I'm finding it hard to believe that a beautiful man could be something as cruel and dark as death. Or understand why you're seeking out a man who is supposed to be dead." she said staring at him then looked down at Inazuma. "Then you threaten to kill one of my kids one of my students and I'm not sure if your a criminal or who you are."

Inazuma looked over as things kept getting more and more interesting and complicated and perhaps a bit annoying as he looked at the teacher who called Mujo beautiful. The teacher shook her head. "Please don't threaten my students."

"Threats are for those who are intimidated......he doesn't make threats he was giving him a warning that he was crossing the line. If the boy crossed the line Jo would have dealt with him." Inazuma said as he moved and came to a stop once again beside Mujo he preferred it too many human scents in the room and human scents made him leery they were the ones more often then not that tried to make him stand up straight. they left him alone if he stayed near Mujo.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 4:58 am

Mujo sighed and opened his eyes to look at the woman. "Careful now, flirting with a Reaper isn't a wise choice..." he warned her lowly. "As for threatening...If I was making a threat, I wouldn't have took the time to show him my scythe...and as for you trying to tell me what to do...it's not very cute...and if you annoy me too much with it, I'll just shoot you..." he said, shrugging a little as if it didn't matter. And honestly, to Mujo, it didn't.

"But if you're so bent on knowing who I am...the name is Mujo....Mujo So..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 5:04 am

The teacher stared at him as he said flirting with a reaper wasn't wise. Then looked at him and sighed. "Mujo So...." she said shaking her head. "And your partner is? I'd like to know the guests in my classroom if possible I'm not at the moment attempting to tell you what to do only asking........."

She trailed off again as crouched low on the desk was the blue haired boy that seemed to arrive with Mujo practically laying flat on the desk and yet his feet legs and were on it and arms braced and he was currently inhaling her scent again. She didn't realize that was what he was doing but Inazuma was attempting to figure out why this woman was soo bent on annoying Mujo.

"what....what are you doing? what is he doing?" she asked nervous as he leaned in sniffed for a moment longer then sneezed while it wasn't normal for a vampire to sneeze most didn't have his keen sense of smell either and well something about her scent was making him sneeze. Something about it was false it wasn't a perfume he knew that well enough but this was different.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 11:27 pm

Mujo sighed and shook his head. "My partner's name is Inazuma Ryoken..." he said lowly, before vanishing and reappearing in front of her, standing on the desk and leaning in close to her. "Don't even lie to me bitch...I can hear every filthy word your soul screams at me, at the students, at your family, your co-workers....you hate everyone and you try so hard to hide it....but you can't hide from death...we see all that you truly are....we see your sins, and we see your good deeds...." he said lowly as he stood up and stomped his foot down on the desk, cracking the wood beneath his wooden sandals.

"I hate liars more than anything....You're pushing my patience bitch! You'd better start spilling the fucking truth or I'mma shove the barrel of my scythe in your fucking mouth and blow you away!" he told her, his voice rising with his unstable, violent temper. He even went so far as to once again release his scythe from it's usual state and point it at her face.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 11:39 pm

Lightening hound? And yet he took offense if anyone called him a beast. She looked up at the scythe though and narrowed her eyes. "So what?" she said in an cold flat angry tone. "So what if I hate everything in existence. If I hate you and everything. Just because I hate doesn't mean I have to take it out on everybody and everything." she said staring coldly up at him. "But I hate death most of all." She hated because no matter what the damn doctors did she lost her only child at the age of seven. And the world went on happily. She hated because she had to look at there smiling faces every day and know that her baby would never be smiling at her.

Inazuma looked at her and narrowed his eyes as he sat there then on the desk next to Jo. Who had opened his scythe again. Inazuma sighed. "Doesn't matter even if you die you won't see her not where you're destined to go now." Inazuma said as he dropped off of the desk. Hate anger, violence loathing. He couldn't open it but he could see which gate was coming to her which gate would appear the moment Mujo pulled that trigger and reaped her. He sneezed again to clear his nose it was such a vile scent one he didn't like and was certain her blood would taste even worse.

"Oh really so I suppose I'll see him there when he dies then." she sneered gesturing at Meiyo and Inazuma looked over.

"Probably not.......his scent isn't vile just yours. Heavy yeah....but vile no. One doesn't have to have horns to be a demon......and just because one has horns it doesn't make you one." Inazuma usually didn't speak to humans all that much but he spoke to her simply because and sure enough she went wide eyed and paled.

"No I will not go there the only reason I stay alive each day......"

Inazuma looked back at her from where he was squatting and shrugged. "Because your a stupid bitch whose blaming the world for a twist of fate and harming all in your path to get even. Jo would be doing the world a favor by reaping you now."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 11:51 pm

Mujo broke out into a fit of crazy laughter and licked his lips. "Oh fuck yes! I would love to see that expression of yours plastered all over the wall!" he said, shaking a little in excitement.

"You can't blame everyone else for something that was your own damn fault to begin with! You're the reason you lost your son! There is no one else to blame but yourself!" he told her, stomping down on the desk again, hearing more wood cracking under his wooden sandals.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 12:05 am

She narrowed her eyes. "That is a crock of shit. Don't blame me it's not my fault you sick sadistic bastard! I'm not responsible for my son's death. I didn't kill him those damn doctors let him die." she said slamming her hand down on her desk seeing the cracks he was causing and narrowing her eyes she stood up and turned facing the door and ignoring Mujo only to freeze as a silver haired amethyst eyed young man was standing there long trench coat on a shirt and jeans with combat boots. Rather simple dress really nothing overly fancy.

It seems she was in the same place as the one I sent you after? No....apparently not he's not here." he said shaking his head Kurimuzon wasn't in the room even if his appearance would have changed Zero would have known him.

He walked into the room and looked at her. "I came to fix a situation however I'm not so inclined to ruin your 'fun' either Jo. Her file was dropped in my lap about twenty minutes ago...... but since you found her first........Mujo So as of now the woman known as Taka Miyuri is sentenced for judgement concerning neglect, torture and abuse of her seven year old son who died of causes that were not natural and could have been avoided the judgement shall be passed and to execute death once her crimes have been confirmed.... Will you accept the overlooked file?" Zero asked since in order to pass it over he had to get Mujo to accept it but since Mujo seemed to be having problems with this one anyways he was certain Mujo would more then happily take the file and case off of Zero's hands.

Meiyo looked over as the man spoke looking annoyed an angry to even be there not realizing this man always looked annoyed and angry like he'd rather be somewhere else. He watched the silver haired man lean against the door frame to the class room and then hold out his hand as Inazuma glanced over at him Zero slit his wrist. "Here Zuma take it. Let Jo have his fun it'll be a bit and you've been tracking all morning."

Zuma moved over accepting the offered meal, so that he'd stay out of Jo's way. Zero had given Zuma his right wrist......

Nusuma blinked and looked between them as this silver haired man seemed to be ordering Mujo around and he appeared much younger then Mujo didn't that irritate the monk?
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 12:12 am

Mujo rose a fist into the air, a slight victory fist pump before he looked over at Zero. "Oh hell yeah! You know I want the bitch's file!" he said, an overly excited, almost childish, nature being shown by Mujo.

"But in the mean time, what are you going to do about the one you sent me after Zero? After all...you're the boss..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 12:20 am

The teacher looked between them shaking her head. "The boss? So what....he says kill you say yes sir?"

Zero snorted. "Shut the fuck up woman before I tell him to skip the damn trial and go straight to executions since we all know your guilty as fuck. Piss me off any further and I'll give him permission to play with and drag out your death you sorry ass piece of shit." Zero said pissed off an annoyed heck he was always annoyed and pissed off that was just Zero Rei.

Zero though looked over at Mujo as Zuma fed seeing the vampires in the room they no doubt knew who he was Death himself as well as part of the royal family of vampires. Even though his elder brother no longer held the thrown and Aoi's grandson did. Zero looked over at Mujo. "My order still stands the Library wants to know how it happened. Other then that he's not to be harmed. Not until we have all the details depending on the state of things I may issue an exception for him. So don't reap him Mujo....."

Zero sighed he wasn't about to make this one a fourth class that would be beyond cruelity to him no but exceptions could be made in certain cases. Depending on the circumstances around it. "As of right now we know that his soul has returned to this world but there is no way to tell if it was just brought back or a rebirth. That is what I need you to find out Jo. After your done with her of course." he said as he moved his left hand and flicked what appeared to be a small black gem stone to Mujo her file which reflected the state of her soul. "She's all yours."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 12:29 am

Mujo shoved the barrel of his scythe in her face again. "Shut up bitch, Business is being discussed and you're being very rude...I hate liars, and I hate rudeness....if I were you, I'd shut up before you go and piss my boss off...not that I wouldn't love to paint the walls red with your blood..." he said lowly before he caught the black gem without even turning to look at it.

"Right....well, whatever...as long as I get to kill someone today, I'm happy either way...." he said lowly and held the black gem up and opened his mouth and swallowed it down before he looked back down at her and licked his lips. "Now...where was I? Oh yeah...I was just about to fuck your world up..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 12:37 am

The woman narrowed her eyes. "You can't kill me it isn't my time to die yet. I know I've been told by another reaper that it's not...."

Zero sighed. "Yes I know giving a pardon to a murdering bitch like you.......he was dealt with before I came here......bastard already put me in a fowl mood." he said as he looked at her she was pissing him off even more and making Zero cranky and irritable was a good way to get a slow and painful death.

Miyuri narrowed her eyes and shook her head. "Fuck you you have no right you know nothing about me."

Zero snorted. "Fuck this shit.......Jo.........shut the damn bitch up once and for all. Work's not going to get done so long as she runs at the damn mouth."

Inazuma looked over he as he sat beside Zero while Mujo was his partner in many ways Zero was there boss and he licked his lips happy to get the tasty treat. A reward of sorts for leading Mujo here.

Miyuri looked at them and narrowed her eyes. Pulling out a medallion given to her by that reaper to protect her. "You can't kill me not so long as I have this." she sneered.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 12:54 am

Mujo snorted and tore it from her neck and dangled it in front of him. "You mean this piece of shit?" he asked lowly and burst into another fit of laughter. "You can't be serious, right? Oh that's rich!" he said and he wiped at his eyes a little, not that he had really cried, but it was just funny enough for him to do it anyway.

But then he grew serious and flicked it with his finger, sending it flying into the wall behind her, hearing it stick into the solid concrete before he spoke lowly, "You are dead no matter what...none of that shit works on me...I'm not just any idiot Reaper bitch, I'm Death's Second Self...and you've ran out of time...."

Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 1:01 am

Miyuri went wide eyed as she stared the medallion in the wall behind her as he said he was 'death's second self'. "And just what is that supposed to mean? Death's second self you talk like death himself is in the room as if death is a tangable man instead of the passage of time. It's obvious that medallion means nothing because death isn't a person. Your sick and demented and you call me dark?"

She pointed her finger at Mujo then at Inazuma who sat there next to Zero. Zero's hand on his head ruffling his hair as if a good boy. "You get mad when someone says your treating him like an animal but what are they to think he moves about on all fours. You pet him on the head as if he's an animal instead of a man and you think you have the right to judge me?! Try treating him like a man and not a beast!"

Meiyo got up and moved grabbing Nusuma by the arm and moving over to Mugen placing them both behind him and standing there he didn't doubt at this point that Mujo So was going to make a bloody mess out of her, paint the walls red. "Keep her next to you Mu.....seeing death in motion will be too much for her soul to take. It'll be enough to hear it."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 1:13 am

That one word was enough, Mujo had heard enough of her shit, had finally reached his breaking point and snapped. "Oh bitch...you have no idea just what the hell you've released upon yourself..." he said lowly, calmly and rose his scythe back up to her face and smiled that psychotic smile of his.

"You can talk about me all you like, can even talk about my boss if you like...but don't ever make the fucking mistake of talking about my partner...." he said lowly, still in that cold calm voice, as he began charging the air, forming it into a bullet, the fatal bullet.

"Death is a real person, or rather...we're real people...We work our asses off to keep this world in order and pass fair judgement...but you....well...you've been given a luxury that you never deserved to begin with...." he explained lowly as the desk cracked in half, and eventually shattered into nothing but tiny little shards of wood and metal.

"Taka Miyuri...for your crimes of starvation, neglect, and torture upon a seven year old child, your own seven year old child, I shall now pass judgement on your soul and send you to the place in which you belong...." he began lowly as he floated there, seemingly still standing on the desk, and put his scythe in her mouth and shoved her back against the wall. "I, Reaper Mujo So, Death's Second Self, judge that you, Taka Miyuri are to be, from this day and forever more, sent to hell for your sins....may you burn in the eternal pit of hell...." he said lowly, that cold, serious tone still in place as he pulled the trigger.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 1:22 am

Nusuma closed her eyes as she heard the sound of the gun go off heard his words and then nothing no scream nothing her fingers clinging to the back of Meiyo's shirt as she stood there shaking where she stood trying to fathom what just happened and yet her mind didn't want to.

Zero leaned there and sighed. "Trust me Zuma pissing off Jo isn't healthy no matter who you are." Zuma looked up at Zero and then moved over to Jo. HOnestly the only time he ever saw Jo get upset is when someone treated Zuma poorly. Funny thing was Zero from the start never did. Upon first meeting him he put his hand on Zuma's head and asked him how on earth did he manage to keep a handle on Jo. Zuma had shook his head and said he didn't.

The woman's blood splashed up the wall and fanned out painting the wall in a startling crimson color.

Zero sighed. "I can leave finding him to you?" he said meaning Kuri not killing finding and figuring out what was going on there. Of course Jo wasn't known for staying mad long once the one who did the offense was gone. But here was hoping no one else in the room did the same offense.

Inazuma walked over to him sat down looked up then looked down at the blood. "It smells just as foul."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 1:28 am

Mujo sighed and put a surprisingly gentle hand on Zuma's head and ruffled his hair. "Yeah..." he said lowly and let his scythe revert back to it's normal state and he turned to face Zero, blood splashed on his left cheek. "Don't give me that shit...I'm not in the mood Zero..."

It was one thing to talk about him or Zero, but to talk about Inazuma....it pissed him off and hurt all at the same time. It made the already unstable Mujo snap and become a very eerie calm that was deadly to any who simply just breathed the wrong way.

"You know I won't kill him unless he gives me reason to...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next