Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Species: Vampire

O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) Empty
PostSubject: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 3:49 am

He walked through them as they turned on there way to classes there looks of fear and he hadn't done anything to invoke it but arrive here. It was fun really he hadn't done anything to these foolish humans and yet they feared him. Oh if only they knew what he could do to them. He walked through them and into the class room those on there way to whatever go there teacher was leading them too having looked like they were about to pee there pants.

Meiyo Aru Mao found it absolutely funny perhaps even more so when he walked into the classroom where his goal and objective was and looked over. He was in a pair of tight black pants, boots and a jacket hanging open over a black t-shirt rather simple dressed but it was the markings on his face, the backs of his hands and his neck that made them stare that and the long horns coming up out of his forehead.

"Can....I....I help you?" the teacher stammered frightened of him.

He looked over and sighed. "Afraid of me and I haven't done anything yet......no you can't help me with anything other then staying out of the way really......Mugen.....lets go." he said and she stared.

"And just who do you think you are to be taking him out of class."

At that he chuckled. "Oh that.....I think I'm his guardian or cousin depending on how one wants to look at it....but if you simply must know my name....It's Meiyo Mao."
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 3:56 am

Mugen couldn't help it, he felt the palm fly to his forehead the moment Aru walked into the room. And of course, the word that instantly came out of his mouth was, "Shit.." to which he stood up and looked at Aru.

"Damn it Aru, why the hell do you always have to come barging in like you own the place?!" he asked, flailing his arms a little in annoyance. That flame-haired idiot was trying to get him kicked out of school!

"I don't have time to screw around with you when I'm in school so I hope to God this is important enough for you to come drag me out of school for...if it isn't. I'm kicking your ass!" he said in anger, his threats of course, not really meant to make an impact on his cousin.
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 4:01 am

Meiyo tipped his head and looked over at Mugen who was once again throwing around threats and he looked amused as his cousin's arms failed about as he was sounding angry and was that just a bit exasperated. "I have my reasons." he answered simply enough. And he did, wither or not Mugen agreed with them. "And kicking my ass that sounds like an amusing prospect Mu, shall we go now or are we going to give them a show first?" he asked lightly amused.

Mugen was upset and true he had a reason to be Meiyo had just come to take him out of school and well Meiyo was a Mao and school didn't mean all that much to him. "Or do you enjoy playing with them that much?" he asked gesturing there was by no way or means any way Mugen couldn't test out but he knew very well his cousin wanted something to occupy his time.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 4:09 am

Mugen growled in annoyance as he glared at Aru. "I like playing around, it's the only reason I'm still here..." he answered lowly and tossed his bag over his shoulder as he walked towards Aru, his heavy combat boots thunking on the floor.

"I have no other reason for wasting my time here other than just that, wasting time..." he explained as the thunking of his boots came to a stop, along with Mugen, just in front of Aru.

"But if you really want to give them a show...I will happily fight you..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 4:13 am

Meiyo looked at Mugen and shook his head. "Oh but Mu I really don't want to be delayed. Besides.....it seems you have an interesting story to tell far more interesting then a fight would be although there looks of fear might be amusing." He said glancing at them and turning. "Let's go....."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 4:24 am

Mugen snorted and walked in front of Aru, boots thunking as he did. "Yeah yeah, whatever..." he said lowly as he stopped in the doorway and turned to face his cousin.

"This had better be good....Fear..." he said, using Aru's family nickname instead of his pet name.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 4:31 am

He looked at Mugen and smiled. "If it was anything other then good or important Killer..........I would have waited until school let out." and it was true he would have. But he had been among them yesterday and into this morning and it wasn't good.

The entire Mao family was trying to figure out how to invoke Mugen's sin. To force him to gain his horns the rumor was he had been changed and did not yet have them. And yet perhaps he was trying to atone in his own way. For a sin that can never be forgiven. That no one will ever forgive him for or could. His skin forever bore the markings of the blood soaked taint he had caused several years ago. He was older then Mugen but didn't look it. The horns everything he had gained his name.........but this was his price for his actions, for the actions of one night.

Meiyo sighed as he followed behind his cousin. Mugen had become a vampire out of love.........that was not a sin the one who loved him changed and so there was no horns and those horns would not appear his punishment would not come so long as he did not sin.....but they were Mao and he had the family to contend with now.........they wanted him to sin to fall like the rest of them.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 4:35 am

Mugen sighed as he walked along, feeling the dread sinking deep into the pit of his stomach. He knew, in the back of his mind, what Aru wanted from him, but he would not relent to anything the family could ever have to say, to their reasoning.

"Before you say it...I refuse..." he said lowly as he walked along, on the sidewalk now, breathing in the cold December air. "If they want to try...I will still refuse..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 4:39 am

Meiyo glanced over at him and nodded. "Keep refusing." he answered back and walked beside his cousin that alone was enough to confirm it. To let him know what he dreaded was indeed what it was. "I didn't come here to argue for them Mu, I came here to warn you..........one dark act on my part.........awoke the demon in my blood and this was the answer............you are not marked by the family demon's legacy. Not from a sin of your own keep it that way Mu. Do not Sin.....do not gain the horns of the Mao.....for your sake and for his." Not Crushers. But rather Kuri he didn't know who the man was only that his scent faintly clung to Mugen.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 1:32 am

Mugen looked at Aru and sighed. "I will never stoop to their level..." he said lowly, referring to his other family. If they were to try to beat him to make him fight back, he'd just take anything they could dish out. He would rather die than be forced to commit a sin that would forever mark him with the horns of a demon.

It wasn't even that he didn't like his family name, or his heritage for that matter. It was the fact that his family was trying to force him into something that he didn't desire that bothered him from the start.

"I never intended on ever evoking the other half of my bloodline...I am not like the others in the family. I don't desire the power, or the looks that it brings...I get stared at enough as it is because of my eyes...I don't need another reason for those idiots to stare, to give me more attention."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 1:47 am

Meiyo nodded as he looked at him. "Yeah, the choice is yours to make, no one else has that right to force it on you.." he said as he reached up and touched one of the long horns off of his head. "And once that line is crossed one can never go back." he whispered lowering his hand. Sin the man who was the current family head wanted to ensure that everyone fell in the family that everyone invoked that part of there blood line. At times Meiyo could not help but wonder if Sin had found his one weakness and turned it against him. Nusuma Jundo....the girl who was his best friend a priestess of incredible skill had been slaughtered by the vampires that came after her......but as he was falling into his sin she used the last of her strength to pull his soul back from the darkness of the demon within him. He struggled with it now.

Meiyo looked at Mugen. "I will do for you what I can on my end Mu......but there is only so much I can do against Sin....."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 2:01 am

Mugen shook his head and took in a deep breath before he closed his eyes. "I refuse that as well..." he told Aru lowly before he opened his eyes to look at Aru and shook his head again. "If they want to come at me, let them...this is my fight, and if I'm not strong enough to fight it...then there was never any hope for me to start with..." he said lowly.

"If you want to help me, then help me by just being with me...it's hard to be home now that the house is empty..." he said lowly, sadly as he let his gaze fall to the ground. Sure Kuri was there, but...as much as he loved him, there was nothing like having family...
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 2:04 am

Meiyo looked at him as he refused the help part of it no doubt was just what he said that it was his fight the other was that he knew as well as Mugen did that fighting like that could awaken the demon within him. Meiyo though looked at him and nodded. "Not all fights are fought with fists or weapons." Standing by his side being family coming 'home' as Mu put it was fighting them as well it was making a stand supporting Mugen in his choice of life.

Meiyo looked at him and nodded. "I will stay by your side Mu. I'll support you that way and come home."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 2:24 am

Mugen nodded before he sighed and looked back towards the school. "Even if you don't like it, wanna go back with me and kill some time?" he asked, pointing his thumb back at the school which was a bit in the distance.

"It's not like you've got anywhere else to go anyway, right Aru?" he asked as he looked at his cousin, but they were more like brothers. They were just as close, if not even more so.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 2:28 am

Meiyo looked back at him then at the school and sighed. "You just wanna see there reactions when I walk into the room again." he said shaking his head and smiling a bit bemused but looked in the direction of the school and shrugged.........Meiyo never graduated from school. He had dropped out in the same grade that Mugen was now not that he had ever flunked but he had started late. Real late due to heal reasons as a child. He had been sickly in his youth but thanks to his mother was not killed off as a 'weak' Mao.

Meiyo looked at Mu a moment or two longer before sighing and shrugging. "Sure why not I'm sure not much has changed. Although I'm not sure how much 'teaching' that teacher of yours will be able to do with my sitting in the class room Mu." He said chuckling it wasn't like he could go back to his human appearance. Or loose the horns to appease them. But he did look at Mu and shake his head a bit amused already.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 2:36 am

Mugen chuckled lowly. "So what if I do? It's not like you don't get a kick out of it too..." he said lowly as he turned and began walking back to the school. Of course the reactions the humans gave amused him, it amused him even when he was still human. To see their fear when he looked at them with his eyes, the fear when Aru walked into the room. That part of him would never change.

Mugen looked back though and asked lowly, "That teacher? She can kiss my ass...the bitch annoys me anyway..." Of course, not many people got on his good side either. Mugen Mao was a man who was hated by many, but adored by few. It was his choice to be that way, of course, the fact that women didn't appeal to him in the least also played a huge factor in the reason he never gave a damn about what people thought. If the guys didn't like him, oh well. He didn't need them to love him, to adore him, to even like him. All he needed was a way to kill time so he could prevent himself from falling into the darkness that his family was trying to push him into.

"All of those idiots can kiss my ass...I don't need them for anything at all..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 3:53 am

Meiyo chuckled at his words. "Of course I do." he said to the idea that it amused him to no end. And it did....that part he could not help to be feared just because he walked into the room walked among them. He didn't do anything didn't use his powers to invoke that fear they just did. His family nickname suited him just fine. Then there was Mu who was feared the moment anyone looked into his eyes. Saw the darkness there that could swallow them up alive and leave nothing behind. There was a reason they were 'Mao'. Descendents of demon so terrible that when he took a mortal woman and started there line he left in every generation a bit of his legacy. They could not escape it unless they did not sin.

Meiyo looked at him. "There has only ever been one woman who I can say I was close to. She was my sin." he said as he walked with Mugen and then looked at the school. "That human bitch who calls herself a teacher though ought to provide a few hours of entertainment for a while." He was back in Yokohama having been traveling for a bit but knew it might get a bit more interesting later if he ran into Nusuma's brother who to this day hated him and blamed him for 'killing' his sister. He hadn't but he wouldn't argue the point either. Meiyo like every other Mao out there didn't care if the whole world hated them. As long as it stayed interesting and fun. He walked with Mu back to the school. "Sure why not lets kill some time."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 4:00 am

Mugen chuckled lowly as he walked back into the school. "The only being who will ever be my sin, if it is required, is Kurimzon-aru Hitogoroshi....no other way will I ever become what my family wants me to be..." he said lowly as he walked down the hall.

"Let's amuse ourselves for as long as the day lasts, and then...we will go home.." he said lowly before he walked into his classroom, to his desk and sat back down.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 4:08 am

At his words Meiyo could not help but smile. The only one who would ever be his sin if need be was the one he loved. Kurimuzon-aru Hitogoroshi did that man have any idea the power he held over his cousin probably not. But Meiyo walked into the room hearing it fall silent hearing the book the teacher was holding as she was giving her lecture hit the floor as he once again made his entrance and walked into the room walking over and dropping into an empty seat leaning there as she stared.

"You are not a student in my class...." she protested.

"While that is true as Mu's guardian I'm allowed to sit in and see what it is your teaching him." he said as he waved the twisted hand the one that looked like it belonged to a demon and not on him in the air. "Continue whenever your ready." Meiyo said in a low amused tone already the woman was having fits.

The teacher seemed to stammer as she looked about the classroom at the abject looks of fear on everyone's faces. Her gaze taking in each and every student in the room there fear and reached down picking up the book. She could ask him, she could ask Mugen if what this man....if she could call the demon on the room a man was telling the truth but she'd be likely to get a shove it up your ass from Mugen since he knew the demon. So instead her eyes settled on the only girl in the room not put off by Mugen's behavior in the least. "Is.....what this....man says true? Is this Meiyo Mao, Mugen's guardian?" she asked the girl avoiding gazing at either Mao.

The girl in question blinked and looked up pushing her deep chocolate brown hair back and tipped her head. "Killer said he had a guardian, a while back when the question of parental figures came up he told the principal that he was traveling." she said shrugging and leaning back in her hair. "I never really knew who it was but he did say once that he was irritated with 'Aru' for taking care of business and leaving him alone for so long." Nusuma Jundo said as she shrugged and glanced at 'Killer' and then at the demon in the front of the classroom.

Something about that voice...........though caused Meiyo to stiffen a moment..........he knew that voice............
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 4:25 am

Mugen groaned in annoyance. "Nosy bitch..." he said lowly as he shot a dark, angry glare at the teacher. "If it was any of your damn business, I would have told you what I thought you needed to know..." he said before he brought his elbow to rest on the desk, and rested his chin on the palm of his hand.

"You're so useless...." he said lowly in a half bored, half annoyed tone and looked over at Aru. "Hey, Fear, wanna have some more fun than this? I'm getting bored already...."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 4:30 am

Meiyo sat there a moment or two in silence before he seemed to shake himself and glanced back at his suddenly bratty cousin. Not that he overly minded and leaned back looking back at him. "Oh what did you have in mind......." he said as his gaze moved past Mugen........well not past but looking at him from this angle allowed him to see her and try as he might to erase her from his mind from his memory there was no mistaking her.

Burning golden eyes widened a bit and he turned around in his chair so suddenly it almost seemed as if he was suddenly disgusted with Mugen he wasn't if he had a heart beat it would be hammering in his chest the snickering of a guy in class as Meiyo seemed to reject Mugen caused the man to glance at him and then the guy was screaming in terror so suddenly climbing up the walls and trying to get away from something only he could see.

Nusuma sighed as she shook her head and glanced at Mugen. "Killer you haven't been back in class five minutes and your already bored?" she said as she looked at him unafraid of him or of the man in the front of the class.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 4:36 am

Mugen shot her a dark glare before he moved, not caring enough to hide his vampiric speed and punched Aru in the back of the head. "Idiot! You're supposed to amuse me, not make that guy piss himself because he laughed at you!" he said in annoyance, hoping to snap Aru out of his trance.

"If you're going to insist on speaking to me, no matter how many times I tell you to fuck off, yes. I'm already bored...." he answered her lowly as he looked at her, ignoring the other students in the classroom. Something about this girl had managed to distract Aru, and he wasn't about to give Aru another reason to attack another student over stupid reasons.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 4:42 am

Meiyo looked up at Mugen slightly annoyed. "Three inches higher you would have hit my horn." he said annoyed that would have hurt the punch merely snapped him back around and he let go of the kid.......the class though was squirming and the teacher stammering.

Nusuma shrugged as she looked at Mugen. "Yeah yeah." she said waiving her hand in the air. "You can tell me to fuck off all you want Killer. You don't bother me in the least. Not even then." she said as she glanced at the kid who ran from the room looking as if he was going to puke. "Not you or Mei."

Meiyo didn't lash out at her, didn't attack her for calling him 'Mei' not many could without getting attacked back. He did look up at Mugen though trying like heck to distance his mind from her. "This....may not have been wise.....Mu......my sin is in the room........" he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 2:10 am

Mugen snorted and looked at Aru. "You really think I give a damn about what part of you I hit? As long as I can get you to snap out of it and focus..." he said lowly before he looked back at Nusuma.

"Whatever....just stay the hell out of the way....I don't need this idiot getting all worked up again..." he told her, pointing his thumb at Aru, who was now standing behind him after he had moved closer to Nusuma to look her in the eye.

But at Aru's words, he looked back at him and sighed. "Give me a fucking break! I'm not dealing with your shit right now. You promised to have fun with me, and if you're not, go home and leave me the hell alone," he told Aru lowly, in an annoyed tone beforer he moved and sat back down at his desk and propped his feet up on it.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 2:22 am

Meiyo looked at him annoyed. "I was focused just not where you wanted." Mei countered shaking his head as he watched Mugen storm back to his desk and sit down in a pissy mood. She was here that made things different she was....and he turned away from her there was a pain he didn't need or want revisited.

Meiyo smirked as he looked over at his lovely moody cousin and walked towards his desk grabbing his chin in that beast like hand not swallowing his face up but more cupping the back of his head with his claws moments before Meiyo shook his head. "Honestly I've simply spoiled you far too much Mu." He said bemused as he leaned in and kissed his cousin on the lips, squarely firmly and passionately on the lips.

Nusu watched and blinked staring and felt a bit shocked to see Meiyo kissing Mugen like that the girls though stared in shock as the two they feared suddenly kissed. Of course even though they were afraid of him there was no denying that both Mugen and Meiyo were walking eye candy. A few gasped and fanned themselves, others grabbed each others shoulders whispering excitedly jumping up and down as Meiyo gave the girls something to gossip about alright!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) Empty

Back to top Go down

O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next