Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru
Species: Vampire

O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 2:31 am

At first, Mugen growled, or rather, groaned in annoyance as Aru just full on kissed him, without rhyme nor reason. It bothered him in the beginning, but the moment he heard the whispers and the sound of girls fanning themselves, he knew exactly what had went through his cousin's mind.

They were vampires, so this was perfectly acceptable in their world. Perhaps not in the human world, but they no longer dwelled in such a place. They were both vampires, and had come into their powers, though Mugen had chosen the harder road and chosen not to don his horns.

The moment he understood, Mugen smirked into the passionate kiss before he broke the kiss and rested his forehead on Aru's. "Now who's the one who is spoiled?" he asked him lowly as he leaned in and kissed Aru again, and again, leaving smaller kisses in his wake before he stood up and turned Aru's back towards the wall and pushed him against it before he smirked and mouthed, 'You fucking owe me for this' before he moved, diving into a full on passion filled kiss.
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 2:41 am

Meiyo smiled at his cousins words. Now who's the one who is spoiled? Before Mugen kissed him several times Meiyo returned the kisses as they were given and then his back found the wall as Mugen pinned him there. Meiyo smiled and mouthed back. 'Don't worry I'll pay you back in full later.' Knowing that the only one who saw it was Mugen himself before his cousin was full on kissing him again this way there bodies pressed so close.

Meiyo knew he was playing with fire, knew it and knew he had started it. He also knew the laws other then these kisses he could not lay a hand on him passionately. Mugen was still a 'newborn' among them. Although Mugen himself could do whatever he wanted to Meiyo.

The girls were going nuts more or less whispering excitedly amongst each other watching and a few fanning themselves even more with notebooks or whatever they could pick up the guys just stared. Nusuma blinked and watched something about this seemed wrong to her but she didn't know what. Nor would she interfere in this part of her simply too curious to see where it was going to go.

Although the teacher stared going wide eyed part of her wanted to do what any responsible teacher would do and stop the boys even as Meiyo wrapped his human arm around Mu and held him in a hug. That was safe although none in the room knew that Meiyo had teased his cousin but would take it no further if it went further it was because it was what Mugen himself wanted.
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 2:56 am

Mugen, after a few moments, broke the kiss to come up for air, even though he didn't need to, his humanity had made it a habit. He looked down at Aru's lips before he looked back up at Aru's eyes. This was dangerous, and he knew it. But he couldn't help it. He had been pulled into this, and now...now he couldn't get out unless things started getting too bad. And even then, there was no promise that he could stop then...

But his actions, made it obvious that he was already seriously considering continuing because those eyes of his had moved down to Aru's lips and made him seem like a hesitant school girl.

"This isn't going to end well..." he whispered to Aru lowly as he rested his forehead on Aru's once again. As endearing as it seemed, it was because Mugen was already starting to have problems, and because he was getting both frustrated and embarrassed because until now, he had never even thought of his cousin in such a way.

Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 3:01 am

Meiyo sighed. "Only if it keeps going. All I can do is this.....anything further has to be something you want." he said lowly so that only Mugen could hear him he knew his cousin hadn't thought of him that way. Knew it and yet at the same token they were vampires taboo's were gone. He felt his cousin's forehead resting against his Mu never seemed troubled about the horns there even if Meiyo himself was wary of them.

He could see the direction those eyes of his went and sighed softly. "Do what you want Mu.....because I can't." Mei said in a low sultry tone to him and he couldn't. He knew this was all new to his cousin but it wasn't all new to Meiyo. He knew what it meant to be a vampire all to well.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 3:09 am

Mugen shook his head. "That's what I meant...this isn't going to end well...because...I don't want to stop..." he whispered before he closed his eyes and sighed. "Plus..." he said lowly as he took hold of Aru's hand and moved it to let it rest on his crotch. "I can't....I can't just stop..." he told him lowly, his voice hushed and his breathing already becoming labored.

This was why....he had tried so very hard to keep from dealing with a situation like this in front of others. He couldn't control his body's sexual drive. By instinct alone, his body betrayed any wishes he could possibly have of keeping a strictly familial relationship with Aru.

"Please...don't make me stop...."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 3:21 am

Meiyo looked at his cousin as his hand was placed against his need. He could scent it, in essence sense it and yet he tensed his hand ever so slightly working to tease him a bit. "I won't make you stop." he said lowly as he leaned in and kissed his cousin again. Pressing his lips against his as his hand rested there. The other moved to rest against Mugen's back side and squeezed lightly as if to taunt him. "I can't leave you like this....."

The teacher took a deep breath and shook her head. "Alright that's enough you two knock it off." Although Meiyo didn't even seem to notice she spoke.

Nusu watched not sure what to do but at the same token as much as this should be freaking her out it was as if some part of her she didn't understand was not only okay with this knew it was natural. As if some part of her was telling her that by Meiyo doing this he was saying in not uncertain terms would he ever let Mugen go out of the family. And Nusu knew in her heart that Mugen needed that.....that he needed that knowledge that Meiyo who was older them him wasn't going to give him up.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 3:30 am

Mugen sighed into the kiss as he heard Aru's words. They were comforting on some level. Even though he was frustrated with himself for having such a small amount of self-control, he was still already painfully aroused and could hardly contain himself.

He gasped a little, forcing the kiss to be broken when he felt Aru squeeze his butt. He knew, by all rights, that he was forgetting something, but couldn't place it. Even if he would be able to remember what it was that he was forgetting, he wouldn't be able to do anything at all about it.

"Aru..." he breathed lowly as he looked up at his cousin for a moment before me moved his head and rested it on his cousin's chest and closed his eyes. "I'm a horrible person...." he whispered lowly.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 3:37 am

Meiyo sighed and shook his head as the kiss was broken. "No your not....but this is neither the time nor place to argue that point. Your not a horrible person at all Mu." he said lowly there was something he knew a reason they should not do this but he could not leave his cousin like this either.

Meiyo looked down at the top of his head reaching up to place a hand on top of it feeling the soft hair beneath his fingers. Meiyo sighed. His own body aching with need at the moment more then happy to want to pin his cousin and ravage him. But Mugen was upset about something and despite his own needs he would not.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 6:43 pm

"I am...but most of the time...I don't care..." he whispered lowly before he opened his eyes and looked up at Aru. "If I stop to think about it, it consumes me and I can't eat, or sleep....or even write...I don't feel like getting out of bed to face the world knowing what I could say or do to upset or hurt someone..." he explained lowly, sadly as he stayed there in his cousin's arms.

He wouldn't move, refused to. This was a comfort that he had lost when he was younger, about the age of 12, and missed it so much that at times, he would miss school just because he couldn't stand to face anyone.

"But...even then...the people I've hurt the most are those who try to get close to me or are close to me....I know you won't admit it, but I've said and did things that cut you so deep that you will never forget them...and they still hurt..." he said as he looked back down and nuzzled into Aru's chest and clung to his shirt front like a small, lost child.

"Even now...I'm pushing people away when they only want to get closer...but...I can't help it..." he said and moved to look Aru in the eyes. "So for now...please...make me forget...I don't want to feel this..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 11:58 pm

Aru would have argued with him would have countered him but there was no point. They were Mao, Meiyo fought against his very nature and for Mugen that was not so easy. He brought his hand up laying it on top of his head a moment or two. "There just words." he said and while yes Mugen had said things in the past that cut deep in the end. Meiyo understood him.

He moved his hand from the top of his head to look at him look him in the eyes and then kissed him on the lips again. "But for now I will make you forget." He said as he moved slowly kneeling down not caring where they were because at the moment Mugen needed him. Needed to be embraced by him in a way that humans could never understand. His hand working the clasps that held his shirt shut as his lips found exposed skin.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 1:02 am

Mugen returned the kiss, and closed his eyes at Aru's words. A promise of what was yet to come, and his body anticipated every single thing that Aru could possibly do. "Thank you..." he whispered lowly, but kept his eyes closed.

He would keep his eyes closed until he absolutely had no choice but to open them. It's just how he was. He would close his eyes and turn his back on everything wrong with him and the world until someone forced him to open them and look.

The moment he felt Aru's lips touch his skin, he sighed a little intently and relaxed a little, his body constantly rigid and ready to pounce at a moment's notice. It was how he had to be, because he was the number one target for any bully or punk in school. But now, now he could let all of that go and simply relax and forget all of his problems and just live in the here and now...
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 1:06 am

Meiyo sighed softly when he heard the words 'Thank you' and rolled his eyes up before his lips found one nipple his fingers the other he didn't think he'd ever get to hear those two simple words from Mugen but he had just now there were several firsts today. But he lavished his nipples with attention hearing on some level the girls excited gasps and whispers wondering just how far the 'fanservice' would go not that Meiyo would stop not now. The 'demonic' hand moved and slide along Mugen's side the fingers gliding along to remove the shirt and expose his skin.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 1:26 am

Mugen gasped, his hand coming up to tangle in Aru's hair. It was one thing to do this a stranger, another to do this with a lover, and another thing all together to do this with a family member, and both of the latter were seeming to be the most amazing thing he had ever experienced in all of his life.

He moaned though, when his nipples got all of the attention, tilting his head back as he enjoyed everything he was given. Any moment he could get from this man, this vampire, this Mao, he would gladly take and cherish it. And as messed up as it seemed to the humans, he felt normal and perfectly at ease.

And when the clothes were starting to fall off, Mugen didn't fight it, didn't need to. He had asked for this, wanted this so he would consent to anything that his cousin would offer him. Even if it wasn't full on sex, he would happily take his cousin's offering of oral pleasure. Either way, he'd be happy to let Aru do anything he wanted, no matter what it was.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 1:49 am

Meiyo continued no doubt by now Mu understood exactly what it was that Meiyo had just given to him the sensations what a human would never grasp but a vampire could. He moved after a few moments feeling Mugen's fingers tangled in his red hair before moving down trailing kisses along the way as he worked the buttons of the his pants before opening it up and sighing softly his lips brushing against the tip of Mugen's need before sighing softly.

He looked up only a moment or two longer before he moved taking his cousin into his mouth using tongue, teeth and lips to bring him as much pleasure as he could but in no hurry to bring him release he could not here go fully nor did he believe Mugen would want to not unless he indicated he wanted more.

The girls all stood there slack jawed as Meiyo continued what he was doing eyes closed enjoying himself as he slowly worked on bringing him as much pleasure as he could. Although his 'swallowing' up Mugen seemed to snap the teacher out of her stupor. "Mugen Mao, that is enough you and your cousin have taken this joke too far!"
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 1:57 am

Mugen gasped and moved his head, looking down at Aru before he nodded, and closed his eyes again. He had to at least signify that he was ready, and boy was he ready. Even though his mind was forgetting everyone else except for the one on his knees in front of him.

Tightening his grip on Aru's hair, he moaned lowly and let his head fall back once more. This was something that no one but a vampire could ever hope to understand. A human would never understand what this bond was, this affection for one's own family. This was something that he had never gotten as a young child, as a human. His father long since vanished, and his mother dead when he turned 12. He had been deprived of a normal vampiric family life, and never taught anything until now.

Ignoring the muffled sound of what Mugen believed to be voices, he moaned and shivered with each new sensation. And after a while, his legs began to feel weak, so he had to lean over and support himself on Aru's back, never once afraid of the horns that would be so dangerously close to his stomach or lower body. This was simply too good, and the horns were simply something that Mugen had grown used to, and he knew that Aru would never intentionally hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 2:04 am

Meiyo continued smirking a bit when Mugen had to support himself on Meiyo's back nothing else in the room mattered at the moment. Right now Mugen was all that mattered showing him this affection this endearing love that for a vampire was shown in a physical sense a way that humans would be mortified to be part of. He loved the sounds that Mugen was making right now, not so much a surrender but sounds of absolute pleasure.

He continued shifting pace but still not going quick enough to bring him release not yet, his horns he knew were ghosting over Mugen's skin not close enough to scratch or cut, but just enough that they were faintly running over the boys stomach.

The teacher stared horrified as she was ignored hollering in the classroom for them to knock it off but it was as if she didn't exist anymore. As if all that existed to them was what they were doing.

Nusuma blinked and blushed a bit watching them. It was oddest thing in the world because part of her felt jealous not of Meiyo but of Mugen for getting Meiyo's attention and she didn't understand that at all and then there was the fact that some part of her understood at that moment in time that this was different then what one had with a lover. But just as deep and important.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 2:11 am

Mugen moaned again, with a small hint of a whine blending into the tone of his voice. He was so close, and yet Aru was dragging it out, forcing him to remain just on the edge, never letting him go over.

"Aru..." he pleaded lowly, his body in a type of limbo that was neither painful, nor enjoyable. It was as if he were a record skipping on the needle and never allowed to go any further.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 2:18 am

At that tone that slight pleading for release to be brought over he shifted pulling his horns away from Mugen as he shifted swallowing him up all the way, taking him in and going faster pulling his cousin deeper as his right hand came up to rest on Mugen's hip holding him still as he swallowed him working on bringing him that release now. Meiyo could and would ignore his own bodies needs for now he wasn't as young as Mu needing as much as him. But that was fine. Right now in this moment he was working on tipping Mu over that edge and bringing him release.

The teacher slammed hands down on the desk screaming at them to knock it off, screaming herself hoarse in fact not that either one paid them any mind.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 2:22 am

Mugen moaned a bit louder, feeling the shift in pace all the way down to the tips of his toes. No longer given the feeling of being on a teeter-totter, Mugen tightened his grip on his cousin's hair, pulling a bit roughly as he cried out in sheer blissful pleasure.

His legs shaking a little, he felt the white hot heat coiling inside his stomach not long before he finally reached the edge and fell over, finding release and clinging to Aru for support as he rode out the waves of pleasure as his legs trembled and he breathed, trying hard to regain his ability to speak, and recollect his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 2:28 am

Meiyo drank it all up everything that Mu had to offer. Until it was over and then slowly released him with a popping sound still supporting him shifting so that his cousin was resting against him and only then as he licked his lips clean as if savoring some tasty treat leaned in and whispered. "You taste incredible" He whispered before burning golden eyes landed on the teacher his fingers moving through Mu's hair petting it but not to embarrass him more of a gesture of endearment even as his own need made his jeans about three sizes too small.

His gaze landed on the woman who had a few vien's pulsing in her temple as if they were about to pop and tipped his head. Before looking down again at Mugen ignoring her.

The teacher stared. "Enough I have to ask you to leave Meiyo Mao and you Mugen will go to the principle's office............of all the things to do in class!"
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 2:44 am

Mugen shivered at Aru's words and moved, trying to support himself, but failing and sighed as he looked at Aru. "A little help would be nice..." he said lowly, still supporting himself on his cousin.

But upon hearing the teacher, he glanced up and snorted before he threw up a middle finger, while still carefully balancing on his other hand to support himself on Aru. "Go fuck yourself you annoying bitch..." he said lowly, hatefully before he had to put his hand back on Aru to continue supporting himself. His body still wasn't ready to let him have the ability to move back just yet, so he had to depend on Aru staying still or helping him stand up right.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 2:52 am

Meiyo smiled as Mugen made the comment about a little help would be nice. That meant his body was still weak with pleasure and that was something that Meiyo didn't mind although he did chuckle when Mugen flipped off the teacher remaining still so that his cousin could move that bit without falling. Once that hand made it back to him though he moved and helped Mugen stand up straight letting his cousin lean against him while standing as he glanced over at the teacher.

"And what would your principle do? We are not of your world, not yours nor his. Mugen plays nicely with you but he honestly doesn't have to." Meiyo said as he looked at her. "So by all means bring him here if you think that will do any good."

The sheer confidence in which Meiyo spoke had her falling silent.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 2:58 am

Aru sighed when he was helped by Aru to stand up straight, and then supported by him. "This is embarrassing as hell..." he said lowly in annoyance. Of course, not about being pleasured in front of everyone in the classroom, but having to be helped by Aru when he was done.

"I hate having to be helped as if I was some sort of child...." he said as he shot a dirty look at Aru before he turned his dark glare on the teacher. "Nothing you can do will change what just happened, and nothing you could ever do would punish me more than what I already am..." he told her lowly, coldly.

With that said, he turned his attention back to Aru and sighed. "I'm not going to make you stay like that...you know that, right Aru?"
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 3:04 am

Meiyo looked at the teacher who had more or less blanched as he looked down at Mugen at his words that he wasn't going to leave him like that. The idea of Mugen doing anything to him had his body responding a bit making the already tight pants that much tighter. "You don't have to do anything...." He said lightly and it was true Mugen didn't have to. Although honestly Meiyo wouldn't stop him if he did.

Nusu watched blinking and blushing at bit as Mugen more or less indicated that he wasn't done with his cousin. The teacher sat down in her desk chair what was she going to do having a hot and bothered demon in her class because she denied them doing anything else didn't seem healthy.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 1:29 am

Mugen shook his head and sighed. "Idiot..." he said lowly as he leaned in and kissed Aru on the lips again. When he broke the kiss, he leaned in to whisper in his ear, "I don't do things that I don't want to do..." he told him lowly before he moved, pushing away from Aru's grip. He could stand, could move on his own now.

"If I were you...I wouldn't complain...especially since you're the one who got yourself in this situation in the first place...you might as well enjoy it while it lasts...." he told him lowly while he took off Aru's shirt, his own clothes long forgotten on the floor, and laied nipping kisses along his cousin's jawline and down, tracing their way to Aru's right nipple, while Mugen's left hand came up to tease the other. To have Mugen in such a state was rare, so if Aru was smart, he'd shut up and enjoy the ride while it lasted.

When he was done teasing his cousin a little, he looked up at Aru through his lashes, a sort of 'bedroom' look to him before he continued to trail those nipping kisses down to Aru's stomach, and still down further until he reached his cousin's pants line and he smirked, moving to unbutton the button while he unzipped Aru's pants with his teeth.

Mugen could be a very naughty boy when he wanted to be, and teasing Aru and disgusting his teacher made every bit of his actions worth any type of punishment the school system could possibly hope to give him worth it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next