Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Species: Vampire

O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 1:37 am

Zero sighed. "And that's what I'm worried about." he said a bit dryly.

Inazuma looked up seeing the blood there although the blood smelled foul Mujo's skin Mujo himself was something that Inazuma liked all the way around. He looked up and suddenly moved rearing up his hands landing on Mujo's shoulders, standing ackwardly on the balls of his feet unable to straighten out his legs the whole way but it didn't matter he licked Mujo's left cheek cleaning the blood off of it. Not wanting it there not really wanting to taste it but it was better then seeing the blood touching what was his. "I don't like any part of her touching what is mine....." he said lowly his partner his lover his.

Inazuma lowered his legs screaming in protest to the straightening to the point he swore they were tearing the muscles but he lowered now slowly letting his hands drag down along Mujo. Instinctual as if showing all who had eyes that could see Mujo was his. But this was beginning to piss him off. Not the calling him a Yaju that didn't bother him but it did Mujo. No what bothered him was that they were hurting him. They were hurting Mujo.

One girl in the back of the classroom looked up. She wanted to ask....why was it that Inazuma was built so different. Had he been hurt as a child? Did it make it easier or harder for him to move about? And how did Mujo and Inazuma meet let alone what was it about Inazuma that Mujo liked the most as well as visa versa.......and yet with as cold and hurt and angry as he was she didn't want to ask any of it for fear it would upset Mujo all over again.
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 1:54 am

Mujo sighed and closed his eyes. "I won't kill him...I said I'd do my job, and I will..." he told Zero lowly before he turned his attention back to Zuma who was working very hard to regain his waning attention.

"It's ok Zuma...you don't have to worry about that..." he said lowly and knelt down and pulled Inazuma close and kissed him passionately on the lips. He didn't care who saw, who had something to say. This vampire, this man...this beautiful person....he loved him dearly. "I am yours...and you are mine...nothing can ever pry that from my hands...not in a million years..." he said lowly, tenderly before he turned to look directly at the girl whose soul was being very loud with it's annoying questions.

"Oh for Christ sakes! Ask your damn questions!"
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:01 am

Inazuma nodded and looked at him. "I love you." he answered back softly simply and leaned into Mujo.

Zero snorted. "I'm not worried about you doing your job. I'm worried about that families temperament and him pissing you off." He said which was true since there were times the Hitogoroshi's pissed off Zero more then the average family did.

The girl jumped in her seat and looked at her hands. "I....just wanted to know why he moves so differently then everyone else....was....was he hurt as a child? Is...is it easier or harder for him to move about that way? Please don't take offense I don't mean it in a bad way but he seems well wild and untamed....pure.....so I was curious how you two met and what you like about him......and he about you.....I...." the girl looked down at her hands a moment longer before looking at Mujo. "I don't see what the teacher said a moment ago......it's just he seems to exist in a totally different world then us yet move right along side all of us. Wild untamed and pure....."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:09 am

Mujo sighed and moved to sit down on an empty desk, facing the girl. "Never really did take the time to learn about Zuma's past...no reason to. I don't need to know his past to know how I feel about him. I just need to know him, to see him as him..." he told her lowly and shook his head.

"What I do know is that he was abandoned by his parents as a child, of only a few weeks old, in the cold of a deep forest and he wasn't found by a family until he was about 18 or so and they took him in and taught him how to speak and to put on clothes and the such, but they could never make him stand upright, and walk like you or I do...his body is much too differently evolved and adapted for that...his bone structure is the same as ours on any levels, but at the same time...his legs are evolved into what many could consider the legs of a werewolf and doesn't allow him to stand like a normal man would..." he explained and shrugged.

"As to where we met....he found me when I had just got done doing a job and we played a little game...and ever since then, he's been with me...but if you were to make me to choose just one thing that I like about Zuma...you might as well be forcing me to eat my hand...I can't just pick one thing, because I like everything about him..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:21 am

Inazuma sat there he was the same there wasn't any one thing he liked about Jo it was everything.

The girl looked at Mujo and tipped her head. "Like a werewolf....so then he can move faster then any of us probably in this room do things that none of us probably could ever hope for." she looked at Mujo quietly a moment or two. "It's....amazing really you said he was only a few weeks old.....anyone else wouldn't have survived. So if his body is evolved differently then yours or mine then it must be painful for him to straighten his legs.....which is why you don't ask him to." she said realizing that on her own.

"Found you......." she smiled and shook her head. "Although that makes sense why you get so upset when people say that. There judging him and don't know him at all. He's amazing to survive. And I think it's incredible seeing the two of you. It's like there's this understanding between you."

Inazuma moved bounding across the room in less then a heartbeat's pause landing on an empty desk and looked at her leaning in and sniffing her the girl blinked but unlike so many others didn't jerk away she merely watched him fastionated by Mujo and Inazuma both.

"Ryoken-kun is it the same for you?" he paused in checking her scent to understand her a bit and looked up at her tipping his head a bit curious.

"The same?" he echoed having not really been paying attention to the conversation for the most part.

"What you like about So-san?" She asked and Inazuma sat up on the desk looking at her assuming his favorite sitting position as he stared.

What did he like.....about Mujo. "I don't understand.......what isn't there to like about Jo?"
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:31 am

Mujo chuckled a little and shook his head. "I'd say he doesn't have anything in particular he favors about me...he's more about the simple parts of life. So he knows what he feels, understands it on perhaps a primitive level, but none the less, he understands it and that's just fine with me..." he explained lowly as he moved to stand beside Zuma, his hand coming down to rest gently on his lover's head once again.

"To many I'm cruel and just using Zuma as a pet or a play thing. Those who see it in such a way are sick creatures who don't deserve a functioning mind. I am not taking advantage of him or using him as if he were some simple minded animal or pet. He is not my slave, but my partner and my equal..." he explained and ran his hand through Zuma's hair in a soothing manner.

"I made certain that he understood my intentions, understood my words and what they meant before I even got into any type of relationship with him...those who judge the nature of our relationship are blind or selfish....either way...they will eventually fall upon their judgement day..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:41 am

She looked at Mujo and Zuma as Zuma tipped his head into Mujo's hand. Primitive instinct...he understood what it was that they had but all of the fancy stuff all of the fill in stuff they were taught had to be there didn't seem to be at all. It wasn't about power or control not over him. That touch was a sign of affection that Mujo gave him comfort and she smiled. "Your relationship is just pure. No I understand what it is your saying So-san. He hasn't lived his life being filled with ideas of what love is and isn't supposed to be so he follows his heart. Your touch he wants and finds comfort in so he leans towards you....it's emotion pure and simple. Without all of our forced upon ideas of what love is supposed to be, what you have with him is simply what it is."

Zuma looked at her quietly a moment as she gave this long speech it seemed one eye open to regard her quietly a moment or two before he shrugged. "He is mine...and I am his." he said it in a much simpler way.

Zuma shifted though on the desk moving more into Jo so that his head rested against his chest so he could breath in his scent.

The girl looked at Mujo. "Thank you So-san....I....I've been wondering what it truly means to be in love everyone says something different but it's not all the romantic garbage at all. You said you see him. So I hope someday I find someone will see me as clearly and truly as you see Ryoken-kun." she said to see him to see the man for who he was. A man who had survived against the odds and even now remained true to himself.

"Ryoken-kun....don't let anyone change you."

Zuma looked at her. "Change me?" he said tipping his head and she smiled.

"Just....stay the way you are Ryoken-kun your fine the way you are."

"Inazuma....." he retorted not used to at all being called Ryoken let alone Ryoken-kun he had to stop and think instead of answering her every time she did that....it threw him for a loop.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:47 am

Mujo chuckled and sighed a little. "Love isn't as easy as that kid...but you kind of have the right idea....but humans don't understand such a concept on it's truest level..." he explained lowly as he moved to wrap his arm around Inazuma.

"Sure my relationship with Zuma isn't sugar coated with all of the shit you call love or happiness, but it's a much more complicated thing than how simple you may think it is...love is a pure thing, true, but you can't find it in another human....not in it's purest, undying state..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:55 am

The girl looked up at Mujo and sighed a bit nodding couldn't find it in another human....not in it's purest state.

"Oh...." she said softly sadly. Not understanding why she would have a hard time finding it.

Zuma remained against Mujo though and glanced at her. "They are selfish by nature......wanting everything in there image as they want it. Greedy wanting power. Hating that which is different or not just like them...........few have a scent like yours. Have a sweetness to it....few are accepting unconditionally of others."

The girl nodded and looked up at Mujo then smiled. "If love was perfect it wouldn't be worth it but I don't want a fantasy not when I've seen the real thing thank you for that I realize it'll be hard to find But I won't settle for some false fairytale. I won't fall into that like everyone else and deceive myself.....even if it will be hard to find."

She frowned and Zuma from the security of Jo's arms looked at her. "You have already seen what love is in it's purest state before we came....the scent was heavy here..."

The girl blinked and looked over at Mugen and Meiyo the cousins who had in the middle of class and realized Meiyo really did love his cousin and had shown him and then looked at Mujo. "But I could find the real thing even with it's ups and down if I became a vampire?"
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 3:01 am

"Vampires are both blessed and cursed to find their 'one true love' but that does not stop the overwhelming lust that ensues when one becomes a vampire...but to answer your question, yes...you could find the one true love of your fate should you become a vampire..." he told her lowly but held up his index finger.

"But, the ups and downs of being a vampire are much more extreme than being a human. Anyone can be killed trying to become a vampire, and then it would all have been for nothing...if or when you're ready, I suggest finding one of a royal status to turn you, or at least an older vampire who knows what they're doing so as to prevent any possible problems..."

Last edited by Aoi Rei on Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 3:07 am

The girl looked at him and took a deep breath. "Older vampire or one of a royal status.....but how would I find someone like that? Let alone know if there telling me the truth?" she asked and Zero who was leaning in the door way narrowed his eyes Mujo better leave him out of this he refused to change anyone no matter what the reasons.

There was no way Zero was going to change anyone........if he bite someone who wasn't a vampire they changed slowly over the years regardless of wither or not they drank his blood it was a slow painful process and the other half of the curse his dear sire left to him. Changing his fate as a vampire since he was Aoi Rei's kid brother the youngest of the triplets. But in the end he looked away without saying a word. Just what was Mujo going to tell this human girl now?

Zuma sighed as he rested against Jo not saying a word it wasn't his place to go around saying there's an ancient prince of the vampires standing in the doorway right now. It was likely to put Zero in a pissy mood right with them and that wasn't healthy he wouldn't shot them just give them all of the annoying assignments.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 2:17 am

Mujo sighed and glanced at Zero for a second before he put a hand on the top of his head and scratched it for a second before he smiled and broad smile. "Well, I'd say Kuatta, Fu and the Inu Brothers would be your best bet....everyone else is either dead or has vanished over the years..." he said lowly, shrugging.

"The only problem with those guys is that the only one who can really contact them without getting their head tore off is Zero over there..." Mujo explained, pointing a thumb at Zero as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 2:25 am

The girl blinked curious. "So he's friends with them?" she asked trying to understand and not knowing Zero's connection to them at all or for that matter that not a single one would snap at Aoi's kid brother for contacting them........for waiting so long to contact them perhaps but contacting them at all no.

Zero looked at them then looked away. "Riiighht...." he said drawing that word out there was a whole big slew he didn't need at the moment. Kyoki could be 'insane' on a good day. Ame was around but he didn't interfere too much with what Kyoki did. Then there was Krylancelo who Kyoki visited regularly. Jigoku well.......he really didn't want to see how much more silver that dog had pierced his body with recently. And Yasei well the only one that had any real control over that one before was Kanari who wasn't around anymore he had been reborn. Aoi could keep him placid but now Kyoki had to keep control of him and well Yasei wasn't all that stable more feral then anything else.

Then there was Kusatta and Fu the brothers had been loyal to Aoi and Kira alone. They would do as asked. But he knew they both missed there 'masters' something terrible.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 2:29 am

Mujo couldn't help it, he scoffed at the girl's question. "I wouldn't exactly call them friends....those guys were friends with Zero's big brother and his lover....but they're gone now, refusing to return to Earth unless the time calls for it..." he told her lowly and snorted.

"I doubt those mutts would be very happy with you not talking to them in so long huh Zero? Especially Kyoki...he's liable to come here just so he can eat you..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 2:33 am

Zero rolled his eyes. "You don't need to remind me." he said shaking his head. "And must you draw his attention this way? Say his name a few more times why don't you.......I'm still trying to figure out how to avoid his attempts to eat me when I do contact him." Zero said in a sour tone shaking his head. Never mind the fact that try to avoid it all one wanted Kyoki didn't like being ignored or forgotten.

The girl looked at him and then at Mujo before back again. Although Aoi was no longer vampire king there were those who still whispered about the old king. "Big brother....as in he's of that royal house? He's one of the true nobles?" She whispered as if afraid some vampire noble currently in rule would hear her and come to kill her.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 2:39 am

Mujo burst into laughter and shook his head. "You might as well get it over with. They're going to come back eventually anyway. Besides, you know they can find you...they all know your scent far too well to not be able to track you down...hell, even Fu could track you!" Mujo said, but fell silent when he heard the girl's question.

"Who? Him?" he asked lowly, pointing at Zero again. "He's a noble, if you want to call him that. But he's the little brother of the ever famous Aoi Rei...not even those pathetic excuses of nobles now could touch Zero...everyone still fears Aoi's return," he explained lowly and shrugged. "But like I said...Aoi isn't going to come back just because Zero wants his big brother...the reasons for Aoi's return to the throne here has to be a much better reason than that..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 2:43 am

Zero sighed. "Yeah yeah. I'll contact him and get it over with. I know damn well he's going to be pissy when I do." Zero said shrugging and looking over at them as the girl asked her question.

Zero snorted. "Yeah something like that......." he said to the comment that he was a noble if they wanted to call him that. More like he was one of 'the' nobles. One that they dared not touch. Although Zero narrowed his eyes. "I may want my brother but I don't want him back on the throne or anywhere near it. I'll fucking silence the whole damn world before I allow him to suffer a moment longer just so this whole damn planet can be happy." Zero said in a cold I hate the world tone. He didn't but he wasn't about to let Aoi go through countless centuries of suffering again just so the earth could be happy.

The girl stared quietly at Zero believing not only could he do it but he would do it if he had to.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 2:50 am

Mujo sighed and shook his head. "Don't be stupid...you know you couldn't stop him...no one can stop Aoi when it comes to saving people...it's his thing...and as much as you hate it, you know Aoi would make himself suffer all over again if it meant he could save just one more person from suffering..." Mujo said lowly but sighed again.

"But I doubt Aoi will become a vampire again...he had a lot of issues as a vampire...he is a dragon first and foremost...so if he were to ever return, it would to rule as his true self...not a guise created by someone else..." Mujo said and shrugged and looked out the window.

"Don't get pissy with me Zero, you know I piss you off because I say things you just won't say. But as for Kyoki and his brothers...they're liable to return before long....better be contacting them before they do so they have some time to cool off....though Kyoki won't have...he's much more crazy than I am..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 2:55 am

Zero sighed. "I get pissy with you because you remind me of the shit I'd rather not think about." he said closing his eyes. "I know. I know for a fact that he would if he thought he could save someone. It doesn't make it easier Jo." not since Zero was still in love with his brother but he would not ask him to come back to this world. Would not ask him to take up the throne again.

Zero took a deep breath and nodded. "Trust me Jo. There is no one out there who compares to Kyoki. I'll contact them before the day's out there no doubt those three will be coming this way and I'd rather not have Kyoki trying to figure out how to get away with eating me for taking too long." he sighed work aside Kyoki didn't care Zero had better have kept in contact and Zero well.....dropped the ball so to speak.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 2:58 am

Mujo snorted. "Of course he will. You left the mutt hanging...you told him you'd contact him and then never did...it's a wonder he hasn't already hunted you down at this point," he said and shrugged, as if it didn't matter to him.

"But whatever...it doesn't matter to me...so long as he doesn't really eat you...I'm perfectly fine with watching you dodge the giant dog while he tries to eat you..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 3:05 am

Zero rolled his eyes. "Gee thanks." he said dryly. Before sighing and pulling out his cell phone flipping it open and looking at the contact list on there was Kyoki's number he was supposed to be calling them, calling Kyoki and keeping in touch letting him know how things were going. But he never seemed to have the time until now. It had taken him a while to clean up the huge mess the corrupt nobles had made. It was no excuse he could multi task call and talk to Kyoki and do his work at the same time.........he just hadn't.

Zero sighed as he closed the phone and stood up off of the door frame. "I'll contact him....." he repeated. He hadn't seen Akuma in forever. Kaname died long ago leaving Zero behind. Aoi had been reborn on another world........honestly.......Zero had just gotten used to being alone outside of work.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5