Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru
Species: Vampire

Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars.   Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 12:34 am

Destin closed his eyes as he felt the arms wrap around him. Dangerous as he was...this tiny fragile man made his heart melt and kept him from even being the slightest bit rough with him. How was it that Destin Fitzroy, cold-hearted judge came to fall in love with a warm little being like Seiharu? "And so the lion loved the lamb...." he mused lowly as he opened his eyes to stare at their reflections in the glass.

"Need me then Seiharu...need me with all of your heart...need me so much that it hurts and you feel like it could smother me...need me...and I'll always need you...because in the end...I fell in love with you..." he told him lowly as he turned in the smaller vampire's embrace to wrap his arms around Seiharu.

Though he had worked hard to become what he was, it had taken a huge toll on him. He limited his reach in the Reaper world, limiting his power meant backlashes because of his massive strength. His magic attacked him, his scythe more or less being pissed because he ignored it all the time. Maybe....just maybe...if he let loose like Mujo encouraged him to do, he'd be safer for everyone...especially for Seiharu. With that thought though, a look of disgust crept into his features and his grip tightened on Seiharu's shirt. "Tsk....damn it..." he said lowly as he let go of Seiharu and put his right hand to his temple in annoyance. That face he had just made...did he really hate his powers that much now?
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen

Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars.   Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 12:52 am

Seiharu felt the tightening of grip looking up at him. He saw the look of pinched disgust and felt the course flow if that direct itself inwards. He reached up touching the side of Destin's face running his fingers over the smooth skin he found there. He looked into the eyes if the man loved so dearly. Fingers tracing along the curve of cheekbone and jawline. "Destin....I love all of you, to the very depths of your being there is nothing about you I don't love." He said looking at him before leaning up to kiss him. Slipping his arms up and slide them around his neck.

Seiharu wanted to at least dissolve a of that self hate, the loathing inside just a little bit, to let Destin know it didn't matter nothing mattered more then how much he loved him.
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars.   Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 1:46 am

Destin sighed and closed his eyes as he relaxed into Seiharu's touch. "Sei...I..." he began lowly before he huffed and shook his head. "I love you..." he said lowly as he looked at Seiharu. He wasn't uncomfortable about the situation, but he was uncomfortable with the fact that, this time around, he didn't know what to say or even how to begin to say what he felt like saying.

After a while though, he smiled and leaned down and kissed Seiharu back. When the kiss broke, he leaned up to look over at the couch. "Sei...we should go over the script...we need to learn our lines..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars.   Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 1:59 am

Sei looked up at him they needed to go over the script...,,,before glancing back at the couch and nodded. "Yeah." He agreed since they were working with a new script in the morning. He looked at Destin before shifting and slipping his hand into Destin's and walked back to the couch with him.

Sei ran his tongue over his still aching fangs but he was in no hurry to feed right now, they had to learn there lines so he would focus on that especially since there was an very interesting scene in the morning that he was a touch jealous of. Which was funny because he was portraying Arlu but right now Arlu's character was closer to his lover then Seiharu himself was. It wasn't about the act of making love but rather being embraced by his lover. "Tomorrow's scene open's with Jycen and Arlu in Arlu's bedroom laying in bed dressed with Arlu playing with Jycen's hair....so how do we start this?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars.   Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 2:13 am

Destin moved over to sit beside Seiharu. "Well, we should practice the scene while we read our lines...." he said lowly as he pushed Seiharu down on the couch and he himself laid down beside him and put Seiharu's hand in his hair. Then he closed his eyes looking as if he were going to go to sleep.

It was amazing to see him work. It was as if he could transition into any character flawlessly without the slightest of problem. He was a natural. It was why he was so coveted by the directors and producers of their studio. His manager was always left astounded by his acting abilities.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars.   Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 2:57 am

As soon as his fingers found Destin's hair in the mind set of Arlu he leaned in as skilled as Destin it was why Genjo wanted them together on such a 'touchy' film. He figured if anyone could sell the film it was these two. 'Arlu' played there half sitting up half laying down and running his fingers gently through his new born lovers hair. After a few moments pause of silence he spoke lowly softly as if afraid to wake him. "Thank you for choosing to live for me." He whispered as he leaned in and brushed a chaste kiss over Jycen's lips before pulling back to press the hand once in Jycen's hair to his lips. "Cursed things.....I will not risk your life on a moment of hunger and need...." Especially since....,feeding in there world was heavily interconnected with sexual passion it caused such high heat and desire between them....."Especially not when one who is so precious to me is regaining his strength......" He cursed himself pulling away so he failed to see the signs of Jycen stirring at the sound of his voice.....
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars.   Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 3:13 am

He stirred, seeming to wake from his slumber and opened his eyes to look at 'Arlu'. "Arlu? Are you hungry?" he asked sleepily as he sat up and rubbed his eyes sleepily.

It was really amazing to watch them. He could imagine, that if someone were watching, they'd think they were being true to who they really were. That they were truly their characters.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars.   Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 3:40 am

Arlu turned to look at him as he shifted. "I did not mean to wake you." He said turning and reaching out to brush his hair back. "I am but I will hold off..." Arlu said shaking his head as he turned to fully face Jycen reaching out to cup his face running his thumb over smooth skin. "You have just come into my world so I will seek out a servant......one who means nothing to me so I do not take nearly so much.....not when...." He sighed. "There is much about this world you wake into but because you are the one I love, feeding and desire walk hand in hand.....I will not can not take one without desiring the other.....without needing the other from you. You who are far to precious to risk on a moment of hunger and desire..," he said looking at him. Arlu sighed as he leaned in again kissing him but drew back with a low hiss his fangs lengthing on there own accord. "What is more you are just born so I even as king am forbidden to touch you. For the next year I can not act upon my desires. But my blood as you need it is yours...even....my body as you need and desire in here in this room my beloved Jycen....you hold me as King at your mercy as you desire and want him to be.....however you desire of me....but make no mistake my love it is only our laws in what is forbidden which now stills my hand from being with you as I so deeply desire....least my desires and wants be your undoing." He said warmly, and yet darkly passionate at the same time. His voice held layers of deep undying love and a darker hunger and desire for something more, clearly showing how much sweet timid Arlu wished to 'devour' and be devoured by Jycen. "I will feed soon but for now..... Do you need to feed Jycen? You can take more from me should you need it." Such a simple question and yet Arlu knew simply denying Jycen would harm him and so explained his denial and that it was not for lack of wanting......

They did have an audience kneeling outside of the door, several girls and guys out side of the room kneeling down amazed because it wasn't Seiharu and Destin but Arlu and Jycen.....it was like they were evasdropping in another world. It was amazing to listen to them and neither cared they had an audience.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars.   Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 2:00 am

He shook his head as he smiled at him. "It's alright...I don't mind if you wake me..." he answered before he sighed and closed his eyes. Always trying to protect, to defend even the slightest amount of honor he might possibly have left...Smiling, he brought his hand up to rest on Arlu's. "Precious or not...Arlu, I came into this world to be with you..." he began as he shifted to sit up completely now and looked at the smaller man beside him. "If you will be my undoing...then so be it...I will gladly come to ruin in your arms...if it is your arms that holds me, I will be anything you want me to be..." he said and leaned in and kissed him gently on the lips before he pulled away and looked at 'Arlu'.

Hungry? He seemed confused for a moment before he closed his eyes and nodded. "I am hungry Arlu...but...what you said is true...I desire more than just your blood...I desire you, all of you..." he told him lowly, in a seductive tone.

But soon, Destin sighed, breaking character and scene. He just couldn't...not right now...not here. He was really starving himself...why? Why was he making himself wait? He knew why now...he wanted it to be special just like in the movie they were acting in. "Sei...I think we should go back now...I really need to meet with the director early...and you need to feed..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars.   Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 2:17 am

Seiharu blinked several times he always did when shifting gears during rehearsals without the action and cut cues to enter and leave it always seemed to be as if leaving a dream. He looked at him nodding. "Ah alright...." He said easily not discouraged, as much as he longed to be touched by this one to be embraced, by Destin. He nodded. "Talk to the director early is something wrong?" He asked confusion dancing in his voice but he brought his hand up to touch his fangs.

"Yeah....I need to feed soon.....I'm okay for now though..." Seiharu said not wanting to put Destin out even as his fangs were long and ached. He needed to feed that was true....and ache was an understatement.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars.   Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 2:25 am

Destin sighed as he put his feet down on the floor and nodded as he picked the script up. "Some of these scenes...they need to be edited or cut...they're too dangerous for you to do...even I wouldn't do some of these...honestly...I don't understand what those dumb asses are thinking sometimes...." he grumbled lowly as he tossed the script back down on the couch before he turned to look at Seiharu and sighed again.

Grabbing Seiharu gently by the wrist, he tugged him into his arms and looked at him. He seemed so harsh at times, he knew that...but he couldn't help it. "No...you're not..." he told him lowly as he pulled Seiharu's hands away from his fangs. "If you keep fidgeting, you'll make them sore..." he told him lowly as he looked at Seiharu before he closed his eyes and pulled him into him in a full embrace and tilted his head to the side. "If you need it Sei, you can take it...you don't have to ignore it...you don't have to worry about me. You need to take care of yourself too..." he told him lowly as he put a hand on the back of Seiharu's head and began to run it through Seiharu's hair idly.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars.   Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 2:52 am

Seiharu looked up at him, as he was pulled into a full embrace drawing in a deep low breath. He leaned in slowly his lips brushing against the soft skin there. He took a deep breath again the pulse in his fangs shaking his head before whispering. "Too dangerous? I trust your judgement.....I hesitate only because I worry I'll take to much and you never take from me.....is it taboo.....to give all that I am to the one I love? Is it something I can't ever feel the closeness of having you so close......" He looked up. "Is my blood that dangerous that.....I can't...." That he would never feel Destin's fangs that he couldn't risk even one he so loved feeding from him. "I always take from you and I never give anything back to you....I worry about you about hurting you from too much..."

Seiharu reached up and brushed his fingers over Destin's cheek before leaning up to kiss his cheek. "I'll feed...." He agreed as the fangs were beginning to hurt. He leaned in and sank his fangs in to drink leaning in close laying against Destin knowing that he would answer.Seiharu laid against him feeding now and as he fed the ache in his fangs calmed down.

There audience was dissapointed that they had stopped but one guy who had keener hearing was a touch curious about him wanting to know if his blood was to dangerous for another to take. This guy had a darker nature always wanting more and Seiharu's scent was alluring he was unclaimed by anyone unbound, and while he would not kill he did want to see if he stood a chance of gaining him.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars.   Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 2:59 am

Destin sighed and closed his eyes. There it was...that question. "Sei...it's not that I don't want you...I'm just worried about hurting you..." he admitted lowly. "I don't want to never be able to stop...If I..." he paused as his fist tightened around some of Seiharu's hair, not pulling but it would give away that Destin had done it none the less.

"If I drank too much and hurt you...or killed you...I'd surely become empty...I'd fall and never come back...everyone would be nothing to me..." he said as he let go of Seiharu's hair and began to run his fingers through his hair again as he let Seiharu feed. "I would kill to have you...and kill because I lost you...you're my everything Sei..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars.   Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 3:25 am

Sei paused in feeding as Destin said that. He glanced up by rolling his eyes. "You won't hurt me....not that way. No one can.....its impossible for me to bleed to death....to drain away my life." Seiharu said softly looking at him. "I know this because of how large my biological family was.....they.....held a blood banquet. I...was feed from by all of them for four and a half weeks straight one after another binging....and when one would get full another would take their place. Destin, I don t fear your fangs, your kiss. I don't fear dying in your arms or even the possibility of it. I....I can feel you, your life force so clearly and what I feel is this deep protective warmth and an embracing love when I'm with you......I know you would never hurt me. Unintentionally, accidentally or even on purpose."

Seiharu smiled a warm gentle smile. "I need you, the idea that I can't be everything you need me to be saddens me, but at the same token I will say it till the end of time. There is nothing I won't willingly and lovingly give you. When your ready you can take my blood as you offer to me yours......I won't turn you away because you will never hurt me. Not when your the one who makes me whole. You Destin Fitzroy are my beginning, my heart soul my everything.....there is no one else I want to belong to, no one else I will call my lover, partner and if you are willing one if these days my husband...." Seiharu said warmly as he leaned back in and went back to feeding closing the few inches he had moved back to speak. One hand resting against Destin's chest the other his hand coming up to play in Destin's soft hair as he fed.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars.   Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 3:38 am

If he had a beating heart, it would have skipped a beat. Husband? He looked down at the feeding vampire in his arms with wide eyes before he let out a small, short chuckle. He didn't get surprised easily, but that one...well...that had certainly caught him off guard. "If you feel like it's safe...then tomorrow...I will try it..." he told him lowly as he looked at his little lover.

Nodding gently so as to not disturb Seiharu's feeding, he answered him lowly, "One of these days...I will marry you Sei...if that is what you want, we will marry and become husbands...if it's for you...I'll do anything...be anything..."

Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars.   Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 4:02 am

Seiharu finished feeding and looked up at Destin quietly. "Tomorrow I will welcome your fangs and your embrace Destin. I don't feel its safe I know it is. I know you won't hurt me ever." He said with confidence and smiled as he shifted so he was sitting straddling Destin's lap so he could slip his arms around Destin's strong shoulders and neck shaking his head. "Destin.....not I but we. You and I together should want it. When we marry its because its what you and I want together. You don't have to be anything but yourself. You don't have become anything Destin. I love you all I need is to know you are happy. If that's just us moving to a luxrous home away from everything when we're not working so you don't have to worry about anything then that's what we do." Seiharu leaned in and kissed Destin passionately on the lips when he broke the kiss he slowly opened his eyes to look into Destin's own,. "Destin, I want us both to be happy, I want us both to make these choices together because you and I want them to be. Because they make us both happy. " Seiharu leaned his head in to rest on his shoulder. "You don't have to be anyone or anything but Destin Fitzroy....the man who I fell in love with. Not an actor or your other job, not anything but you the one who can find peace resting in my arms doing nothing but the same man who can face the criminals in this world and stop them take them down. Your more then the 'hollowness' inside Destin, so much more. I can see it I can sense it and feel it all of you.......so all you have to be is you. If you have to be anything or anyone to make me happy......then be you, because you are all I need to be happy. So if and when you ask for my hand its because we both want it to be....and the day you ask I will say yes. " Seiharu said warmly with confidence.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars.   Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 4:15 am

He had returned the kiss, feeling a bit chaste when compared to his little lover. Why was he the one who was struggling so much? Was was he so hesitant? He resolved himself though, as he listened to Seiharu speak. He would stop his hesitating, and tomorrow, tomorrow he would make this real. He would overpower his own fears and make Seiharu his.

Destin sighed and closed his eyes. "You have no idea how happy you make me every day...just by saying my name you make me happier..." he told Seiharu lowly as he sat there and leaned his head against Seiharu's. "I want everything...all of the things you have said and more...I want to be with you forever and always..." he admitted lowly before he lifted Seiharu up and put the scripts in his bag and picked it up with his free hand. "But for now...we need to go get a little bit of rest before in the morning....it's late and we've got to work...."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars.   Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 4:54 am

Seiharu smiled as he snuggled up a bit looping his arms more comfortably around Destin's neck and shoulders as he held him so effortlessly. Seiharu let his head rest against Destin's shoulder as his lover spoke. He didn't know what tradgeies lay in Destin's past that made him hesitate, that made him so uncertain but he did know that this was the man who he felt whole and complete around. Just saying his name made him so much happier and he wanted all of those things too. One arm remained curled around Destin's strong shoulders the other came down to lay his hand above Destin's unbeating heart as if to feel his pulse beneath his own fingertips. "Yeah let's go home and get some rest, morning will come entirely too quick." Seiharu agreed.

"Besides...once we get home I can hold you for a while with out worry of someone interrupting or how late it is before we have to be somewhere." Seiharu said with a slight yawn. Although he was past his first year and technically no longer a new born which was why his original family felt they could start using him even more his they pleased because if vampiric law stating one could not touch a new born...... They felt they found a loop hole, Seiharu didn't, know why it his but the harassing phone calls stopped coming and he was living for the mist part in peace. Being an actor made things a bit crazier but honestly he enjoyed it acting with Destin and learning his lines it was fun and the pay was really good. He was despite any protests he'd make to the contrary getting tired worn out from the long day on set. The funny thing was he wasn't worried about the script is what needed changed because although he had read the next part of the opening scene he knew Destin was already going to deal with it. "Destin.....I have you completely tonight right? You don't have your either job calling?" Sei asked. He didn't and wouldn't for a bit....,Saigo had given him some time off to focus solely on his acting for one and to spend time with Seiharu for the other knowing the kid needed that uninterrupted time with Destin.

The group outside the door was still leaning there listening hoping to hear something juicy and the one guy sighed as he quickly realized he didn't stand a chance if getting Seiharu from Destin not when the smaller actor was talking about marriage. He got up before the others and headed down the steps accepting his loss and moving on something about Destin screamed 'don't fuck with he and hurt Meza in any way your beyond dead' part of him had been hoping they were just friends.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars.   Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 5:02 am

Destin slung the duffle bag over his shoulder loosely as he carried Seiharu towards the door. He had known the entire time that they were there, their hearts were beating, and others their souls were too loud. Vampires and humans both had been listening in on them, which was one reason he had been so easily distracted. Even if he had been able to move past his problems and make this the real thing, he was, oddly enough, not amused by them all listening in on them.

Nodding, he shifted a little so he could reach his hand towards the doorknob. "Yeah...everyone is nosy these days..." he mused lowly, knowing they were still listening before turning the knob and he paused though, not opening it yet. "Huh? Oh...Yeah. Saigo gave me some time off...I still have about three days left...." he answered before he opened the door and looked at them all rather coldly. He hated people. No matter his charisma and warmth, he hated them.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars.   Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 5:44 am

Seiharu looked down at them. They had come up here to relax a bit and be alone, of course being top ranking movie stars meant they really didn't t get alone time unless they were at home. He Had nodded when Destin said Saigo gave him time off and he still had about three days left. That actually made his day a bit it was like having a mini vacation since they bumped up the start if the second film to tomorrow morning. The small group squeeked lowly at the cold look they were getting from Destin and Seiharu turned his head away to bury his face I Destin's shoulder.

The group got up quickly moving to get out of there wall moving to Linn themselves on the small balcony on either side if the door. Having failed to take there cue from the guy who left. One girl was half tempted to pull her phone and snap unwanted pictures if the duo problem with that was it was highly illegal to snap pictures of movie stars unless they gave there permission. That had come about when fans and press had been chasing after a few stars half a year ago and nearly gotten them killed because the flash blinded them as they were crossing a street and they didn't see a turning car. So the girl now fumbled with her phone.

Seiharu sighed softly he would be happier once they left here.

"Ahh you two are leaving already you haven't even been here twenty minutes yet! It's only 8:30.....you got here a little after eight we thought you might come down to dance and mingle a bit...." Another girl said.

"Excuse me Mr. Fitzroy?" One guy said a waiter here evasdropping like the others but.....he had really come up here with a true purpose. "My boss sent me up here with this for you....I'm guilty if evasdropping but that's only because I think your an amazing actor...." He said starting to ramble. "And Meza's stunning on screen I never dreamed I'd get to even see you in person but to hear you going over your lines was amazing.....you both really are amazing actors.....ah I'm sorry....here...." He said holding out a large white envelope. "This is what my boss wanted me to give you.....it's passes and keys to the back door and private access to this room....so you don't have to get swarmed when you arrive.....the club. Is open twenty four seven so you can come anytime you like..... Sorry for rambling like that..." He said holding out the envelope but it was clear he was excited and nervous and part of his evasdropping had been getting up the courage to speak with them to hand over the package. "He said you shouldn't have to deal with the public swarms after a hard days work unless you want to." The boy was sixteen had followed Destin's movie career and was a huge fan. Yet he didn't want to be an annoying fan either....which he realized he was probably being just that.

Seiharu just wanting them to go away so they could leave reached out and took the envelope from the Sharkey waiter he lifted his head and looked at him. "Thank you" he said as he brought his hand back after taking it the kid nearly swooned a reporter once said Meza spoke to no one directly and he got a low tired but soft spoken and sincere thank you.....two words nearly made the teen pass out and fall backwards down the stairs.....
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars.   Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 6:02 am

Sighing, Destin nodded. People...even so, he liked them perhaps a bit more than Seiharu. But in truth, it was understandable why Sei hated to be close to large groups of people. The truth Destin had already figured out for himself that Sei had let come flooding out earlier was honestly why he had been so protective over him to being with.

"We have to be up by 4 in the morning to meet with our director before filming...we have no choice but to leave..." he explained as he gently claimed the envelope for himself and stuffed it in his pants pocket. But what made him smile, even after the cold, hateful look he had given them, was the stammering sixteen year old. Putting his free hand on the kid's head, he ruffled his hair as he smiled at him. "Calm down kid...we're people just like you. Only difference is you see us on a big screen...." he told him lowly before he retracted his hand and reach in his bag to pull out a picture of him and Seiharu that they had left over from a signing they had been to two days before. He signed it quickly and held the pen over to Seiharu, letting him sign it too before he handed the picture to the kid and then capped the pen and put it back in his bag. "Thank you...this will come in handy sometimes..." he told him, patting his pocket before he looked at the others.

"As for you guys...listening in on stars is just as against the law as taking our pictures without permission...We're entitled to our privacy just as much as you are yours...next time, I'll call the bouncers on your asses..." he told them as he handed the girl fumbling with her phone a picture of himself he had taken in a photo booth just to pass some time. "Don't even think about it...I'm serious...I will call the cops..." he told her lowly, coldly as he held out the picture. It was signed, but it wasn't anything special...at least not to Destin. With that, he slung the bag back over his shoulder and began to head towards the back, ready to avoid the crowd just as much as Seiharu now.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars.   Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 11:47 pm

The sixteen year old clutched the picture to his chest. To even get to speak to them for five minutes was incredible to him. Then he could say that Meza spoke to him. Said thank you for the envelope....and he'd like to think being honest. He quickly tucked the signed picture in his inner jacket pocket reclosing it so he didn't loose it after looking at it. Above there names was 'Follow your Dreams.' Below Destin's name and Meza. He was in seventh heaven would get it framed and hung up on his wall in his room.

The girl nodded and took the signed picture from Destin putting her phone away. She unlike the waiter didn't get one from Meza, she knew by all rights it would have been different had she asked for there autographs but she broke the law twice once evasdropping just because she thought she could and then pulling out her phone. Wisely though she did as she was told and put her phone away.

Seiharu happily rested in Destin's arms as he walked towards the back exit having been told that private entrance was now there's to use. The back entrance was gotten to by walking along the balcony to a back private stairwell. Sei honestly was glad to avoid the crowd right now. To get away from there prying eyes. The balcony allowed them to get out without being swarmed and questioned by every gwaking fan on the way out. He had finally gotten up the courage to tell Destin why he was terrified if people of crowds, although Destin hadn't been shocked more like he had been waiting patiently and was understanding but that protective light in Destin's eyes was as bright as when he first met him. If Sei thought about it.....Destin had been focused on being the only one to ease his way gently past Sei's fear to show him there was someone in this world who would love and protect him always. "Destin, when I skimmed over the script on the way here......the entire movie seems aimed at putting 'Arlu''s' immortality to the test, and to test Jycen's resolve to save him and be by his side. Part of me wants to ask the writers what there thinking? And why? I can understand dramatic scenes but why so recklessly dangerous? There's high risk for someone to get killed....." Sei mused he knew Destin wasn't happy about the fire scene there was one were Sei was hanging by a small rock above jagged rocks in the ocean floor. Another were where was attempting to dodge flamming arrows there was so many dangerous scenes one were he was caught put in a cage and dumped into the ocean.....seriously? Destin also had dangerous fight scenes and a few traps of his own to deal with that were just as nasty but the greatest danger to Destin was trying to save Seiharu from his!
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars.   Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 12:22 am

Snorting, Destin walked along and out of the back before he sat Seiharu down so he could walk on his own. "If I had to guess...and if I knew that crazy ass director, I'd say it's not so much as the characters as it is us ourselves..." he answered lowly as he ran a hand through his hair. "They're testing us to see how far we're willing to go to be together...to see what I'll let them get away with doing to you. They're also trying to see just how flimsy my relationship is with you...my manager, I imagine, has some problems with my being attached to anyone instead of being able to get publicity from scandal after scandal that he wants me in..." he explained as he began to walk away from the club.

"These damned people feed off of our mistakes, our struggles and want nothing but our adoration...They're dogs lapping at the scraps you'll throw at your feet...." he said lowly, coldly as his earring clinked against his necklaces as a breeze blew through the back alley.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars.   Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 12:54 am

Seiharu listened to Destin speak and sighed. "Figures." He said as what Destin said made sense his feet firmly on the ground he began walking next to Destin heading back to there apartment. He walked  with him as they headed home. Home sounded really good to him. He thought about it about what was going on with the film and shook his head. "To test our resolve......" He said looking down the street. "Managers....I swear the only thing they see is money signs." Sei said as he took off the long vest tugged his dress shirt out of his pants to let it hang loose sly around his waist. Racked his fingers through his hair mussing it to fall almost into his face and then slipped on his glasses and in that moment Meza was gone and Seiharu Mezame was back the mousy nerdy kid who no one believed was there favorite actor next to Destin.

"Funny thing is as much as our Managers and the director want to test our relationship, every fan letter I get is demanding to know if we're an actual item off set from the trailers being released. They are all asking if we'll be going to the Globes awards together next month and if we'll be wearing matching Tux's or..,,if I'll be in a dress....." Sei said sighing as he walked along next to Destin. "I have boxes of these letters that I can't possibly respond to them all asking a variation of the same thing...,.there excited one saying. 'Finally a movie showing the beauty of genderless love and two actors who are absolutely beautiful apart radiating on the big screen together.  I hope that the two of you have a long and fabolous career and I will be following whatever you wish to share. You two fit together thank you for being perfect for each other and fitting like two pieces of a puzzle that would not be complete without one another.'...." Sei said quoting it and pulled the letter as he held it. Between his fingers looking up at Destin.

"Oh......and my Manager the day after tomorrow wants to have me do an live interview with Starcore. To talk about the up coming movie release of 'The War if the Immortal Wood,'.....with people in the stands for the open questions later.... I want to tell him no but he said if I keep turning these things down the public will loose interest in me as an actor......I won,t want to do it. I asked if you'd be there and I was told no because you would be doing the scenes with Jycen only then...." Seiharu said really not wanting to do this at all but they made it sound as if he doesn't have a choice but to go there and be terrified.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars.   Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 1:03 am

Destin chuckled as he put his hands in his pockets and walked along. "Humans will do anything for money and power...people who thirst for power seek out money to gain it...." he said lowly, quoting Aka there.

He did glance back though, as Seiharu quoted the letter though and felt a small amoung embarrassed and completely shocked. Sometimes, it was scary how much some of the fans were able to get inside of his head. "Well, I'm not sure about the Globes, since there are always so many people there...but I can say that, perhaps one day, we'll have to meet this adoring fan one day...I want to thank them personally for being one in a million..." he said as he turned his attention back to the street ahead of them.

He frowned at the thought of them trying to push them apart so they could up Seiharu's publicity ratings for his 'solo career'. It pissed him off when they did that. "Yet another reason I'll be meeting with the director....I'm getting off that day to go with you..." he said lowly, not giving Seiharu a chance to say no.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars.   Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next