Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lessons in Life and Death.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Species: Vampire

Lessons in Life and Death.  Empty
PostSubject: Lessons in Life and Death.    Lessons in Life and Death.  EmptyMon May 13, 2013 12:01 am

Killer clown.....that was what many called the one he was with now but he didn't see it. Not this 'killer clown'. A perhaps sad lonely person who was determined to right all of the wrongs in the world and who held firm control over the spell the curse on him. And yet didn't abuse it like so many others had in the past no. He always asked things of him never drove his will over Rensa's and for that Rensa's personality had surfaced again......as dark and twisted as many claimed it was.

But Rensa liked him. Liked the one he was with and yet at the same token he was attempting to understand one fundemental that the other had attempted to instill in him. He had given his word and so he would keep it and not kill but as the man with the large knife before him the vampire actually tossed it back and forth threatening to hurt and maim him if he didn't tip his neck and offer up his blood willingly he stood there quietly and attempted to understand the difference between killing to protect himself and playing with this one.

Rensa looked at him regarded him quietly as the man moved lunging and missed and without thinking perhaps because to Rensa this had always been a game. And he struggled with the concept that killing was not a game. Was bad......that was interesting because he was still trying to understand that one too a life time of never being taught right from wrong and that one simply should not kill for the sol purpose of seeing ones blood spilled......was trying to do just that trying to understand.

The leash and collar were wrapped around his neck and the handle of the leash tucked into his pocket so that another could not grab it. Never mind that this vampire was avoiding death like the plague attempting to find ways to keep himself alive well past his time he was attempting to cheat death and of course if anyone knew the Reapers......you didn't cheat death they caught up to you and you paid what you owed and then some for making them chase you down. But Ren jumped and moved running along the man's arm as if Ren himself weighed nothing before flipping and landing behind him behaving so far......so far the 'game' had not pushed to the point that he forgot his promise and killed for sport.
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru

PostSubject: Re: Lessons in Life and Death.    Lessons in Life and Death.  EmptyMon May 13, 2013 12:08 am

"I found you motherfucker...." his voice came cutting into the air like a fresh, yet dark blade. "Make me chase you all over this fucking city, and you stop to play with a fox? Your time is up and I'm not fucking chasing you down anymore...." he said lowly, darkly. Danger, anyone would know that presence if they had but sensed it once.

In a split second, he was there, hand gripped tightly on the vampire's shirt front and the vampire lifted up off the ground, back dug into a crater in the stone wall behind it. "Your days of running are over....it's time you pay up..." he said darkly as he brought his 'scythe' up and ground the V into the vampire's cheek.
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lessons in Life and Death.    Lessons in Life and Death.  EmptyMon May 13, 2013 12:17 am

Rensa paused and turned. 'Found you.' It was such an interesting statement perhaps this vampire was playing with this one here as well but in the end he paused and tipped his head attempting to understand this and understand why this man this Monk was pressing the back end of a 'V' shaped guitar into the vampires chest.

To say the vampire himself though was scared would be an understatement. "Fuck it's not my time to die yet. I know it's not and so I'm gonna continue to live my life.....and who's fucking playing with the fox there I'm attempting to get lunch." he said a bit sourly breathing heavy and despite his bravado was shaking like a leaf pressed against the wall because he knew damn'd well what was pressed so soundly against his chest and who it was he was dealing with. He had been avoiding Mujo So for weeks now knowing that if this man caught him he'd have to pay the reaper.

Ren walked up so suddenly he might catch them both off guard leaning in to look at the guitar pressed against the vampire sniffing at it as it scented of death and then looked up at the Monk. A 'holy' man who was supposed to want to protect all life and yet he scented of death. Ren found himself a bit curious.

"Besides the fox is a fucking moron it's not like he'd be overly missed.To stupid to know his life is in danger."

"Danger? No.....I wasn't in any danger not from you. I was trying to determine wither or not.......it was okay to play with you....." Ren said lightly.

"See too damn stupid....."

"Since he asked me not to play cause the one's I play with don't get back up again....he said I'm not to do that." Ren said shrugging a bit not really understanding at all death all he knew was that he did what he did cause he wanted so see the pretty red flow and he was playing with them figuring out the hows and whys of why it was bad was hard for him.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lessons in Life and Death.    Lessons in Life and Death.  EmptyMon May 13, 2013 12:25 am

Mujo leaned in close to the vampire and smiled that famous twisted grin of his. "It's been your time for two weeks now motherfucker...and I'm sick of playing games with you..." with that said, he leaned back and turned his gaze, nothing else, to look at the fox. "I don't think you quite grasp the concept yet little fox..." he mused lowly. "However, if you stick around, I will explain it in terms that perhaps my be easier for you to grasp....since it seems that no one has taught you correctly..." he said lowly, then turned his cold gaze back to the vampire.

"Not stupid...he's not you..." he remarked coldly as he pressed the 'V' into the vampire's chest harder. "As for lunch...well...I'll be getting mine in a moment....you on the other hand will die hungry..." he said lowly, licking his lips as he let the 'V' finally open to expose the barrel of his 'scythe' which pointed directly as the vampire's unbeating heart.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lessons in Life and Death.    Lessons in Life and Death.  EmptyMon May 13, 2013 12:30 am

The vampire went wide eyed. "No, since when if it's truly my time to die then let me have a last meal what do you care if I feed on the fox?" he said in a panic just wanting that scythe pointed anywhere but at his chest it was impossible to fight back against Mujo and foolish to even try something about the man his Worm Eater in fact kept any powers from having any effect on him whatsoever unless he allowed them and well even this vampire knew Mujo would not allow the man the vampire who was supposed to be dead to hurt him. "I mean he's someones fucking pet and slave being fed upon shouldn't be all that different to him."

"Alright...." Ren said since this one this Monk said that he would explain what it was he wasn't supposed to do and why since really Ren didn't get it. He honestly didn't care if the vampire said he was stupid or not it was hard for him to think of this vampire who was about to die as anything other then a plaything.

Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lessons in Life and Death.    Lessons in Life and Death.  EmptyMon May 13, 2013 12:38 am

"You will get not even a drop of kindness from me...I don't have it to spare for rats like you..." he said lowly as he began to charge the his scythe, letting the air gather.

"Pet? That's an amusing concept considering you're my pet....all living souls are my pets....I can play with their lives all I like and they have no choice in the matter....it's what I was put on this planet for...." he said lowly, letting that famous twisted smile of his once again grace his features.

"I've played games with you for two weeks when I could have simply sent Zuma after you....you were my pet...as are all of my targets...I play games for my amusement. I could have found you at any given moment, could have simply plucked your string of fate and cut it in half...but I chose to play with you instead....I lack patience to play longer than I have...one must forgive my impatience, but my boss was getting angry with me...." he explained as he let his scythe charge it's single bullet which was more than strong enough to slice down half of the city's buildings.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lessons in Life and Death.    Lessons in Life and Death.  EmptyMon May 13, 2013 12:43 am

"So what your boss was getting angry with you. Can't you let me go what's the worst that will happen if you let me eat for crying out loud I'm not saying I'm gonna hurt the little fox I just want a last meal before I go." the vampire said oh he planned on soo much more then just that but in the end he knew he was running out of options.

Boss? This one has a controller as well? Well he couldn't really call him a controller more like lover since there was no controlling aboslutely everything was done by asking and perhaps that was why Ren could and would give him what he wanted because it wasn't demanded of him, he wasn't abused just asked do not do or do certain things and for a young man who had always by those around him been 'kicked' around used and abused to have someone be so painstakingly kind and gentle with him was comforting. Then he was simply 'Ren' to him as if that simple change changed everything that Ren was no longer a 'chained monster' but a pretty lily.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lessons in Life and Death.    Lessons in Life and Death.  EmptyMon May 13, 2013 12:50 am

"My death...it's the worst that could happen if I let you so much as squirm in my grasp...." he answered emotionlessly. "Quite honestly...I don't give a damn about what you want, what you desire...my one purpose is to reap....and I will do as instructed...." he answered coldly and brought his finger up to the trigger and let it rest there for a moment before he began to squeeze it.

"Unless my purpose is served, I am not making my boss or myself happy...I have no love, nor sympathy for you....it's not in my body to feel for others who do not deserve it...now...goodbye....little rat..." he said lowly and finally pulled the trigger and closed his eyes as he relished the the blood that washed over him as the building began to collapse, cut in half by the single blast from Mujo's scythe.

Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lessons in Life and Death.    Lessons in Life and Death.  EmptyMon May 13, 2013 12:54 am

The vampire didn't even have the chance to scream as he was ashed killed in that moment and Ren looked up as the building began to collapse and fall down. Blinking as it was coming down from him pulling the trigger and that perhaps had Ren's attention for that simple action had wiped out the building.

Ren walked up to Mujo though closing the distance and leaned up leaned in, inhaling a bit as he scented the blood he watched it cover Mujo and looked at him as he opened his eyes watching the crimson fluid run slowly down a few places on Mujo's face. He was and that was the scary part utterly fascinated by it......by blood it wasn't so much a desire to kill as it was a desire to see it....it just happened that they were one and the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lessons in Life and Death.    Lessons in Life and Death.  EmptyMon May 13, 2013 1:04 am

Licking his lips as the blood flowed down to pool at the corners of his mouth, and in the opening between his lips, he opened his eyes as he brought his free hand up to wipe at the blood that ran down his face and he licked it off his hands, taking extra care to remove it from every single place it was on his hand.

"There are more than the actual thing that is the same color....and the color is quite beautiful..." he said lowly as he finished cleaning the blood from his face. What was left blended in with the crimson of his kimono. "But to kill to see the color....is not a reason to kill at all...." he explained lowly. "I kill for a living...but to kill those who do not deserve it....is not in my job description...." he said and held up a single finger.

"One life is as important as five....and that one life can hold a lover, a family- a child, a brother, a sister, a mother, a father.....to kill them is to deprive the ones who love them of their smile, their joy....their tears flood their soul and make them bitter and hateful, spiteful towards the world....and thus the end result...is me, my boss, or my brother having to step in and end their lives as they have sinned and their time ran out before they did anything to better themselves....because they became bitter after the loss of a loved one.... he explained and lowered his finger and pointed it at Rensa.

"That cause will be you....and their desire to harm you or the ones you love will become greater....protecting yourself is fine, so is protecting the one you love...but killing without cause is not only a crime, but it is a sin...."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lessons in Life and Death.    Lessons in Life and Death.  EmptyMon May 13, 2013 1:11 am

Ren listened to him there it was again....that word. Killing.That was where his problem came in he played he didn't kill did he? He didn't understand that they didn't get back up again because the life that made them them was gone. "Killing?" he he echoed Mujo's words had been more then his lovers but they still left some things he didn't understand and perhaps his greatest confusion was. "I don't understand killing......I'm just playing...." in that aspect he was still a kid never allowed to grow up. Never taught where to draw the line.

"What......why would they care? A mother a father......why would it matter?" that was another hiccup the first person to ever actually care about him to show him what caring was.....wasn't his mother at all his 'family' they condemned him from birth. He did understand lover though.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lessons in Life and Death.    Lessons in Life and Death.  EmptyTue May 14, 2013 12:09 am

"Killing is why those you play with don't get back up....they lose their lives when you play like you do....they lose their lives, and their souls..." he told Rensa lowly as he slung his scythe back up on his shoulder and looked at the fox.

"They would care the same reason your lover would care if you died, they love those who have been killed...." he explained and sighed, closing his eyes. "Those who love someone will weep in despair when they die...as will you when someone you love dies or someone will weep for you when you die..." he explained lowly as he knelled down, squatting close to the ground as if he were a dog. A habit picked up from living with Zuma he supposed.

"Even I would weep for the ones I love....and they, in turn, would weep for me...."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lessons in Life and Death.    Lessons in Life and Death.  EmptyTue May 14, 2013 12:14 am

Ren listened to Mujo and tipped his head as the man knelt down closer to the ground before mirroring him and kneeling down himself. But he did blink and tip his head. "So......they don't get up to continue playing because they were killed?" he said understanding that as Mujo said it and then tipped his head.

He still wasn't understanding the whole parent thing. Lover sure he had a feeling with the way that his own lover behaved that he would weep or at least be highly upset if anything happened to him. But......the mother father thing. "Oh if that what it means to be killed then I'm certain a mother and father would be happy or at least mine would be." he said blinking and regarding Mujo remembering the life time of hateful hurtful words that he was told had been thrown his way let alone the curse around his neck burned into his soul. Of course the curse so long as one was not more powerful then his lover could not be re invoked any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lessons in Life and Death.    Lessons in Life and Death.  EmptyTue May 14, 2013 12:32 am

Nodding, Mujo replied to Rensa's question, "Yes...they are dead when they no longer breathe- when their heart stops or their body ashes....they're dead and can never again get up and walk among the living as a being with a soul..."

"Your parents weren't your average parents....most parents actually care about their children.....you however, were just dealt a bad hand in life in that aspect....but you are still blessed with one who loves you..." he said lowly as he looked at Rensa.

"Usually, parents raise their children with love and tenderness...but on occasion, we get those who don't do such things and create confused, lonely children who don't understand the ways of life outside of their own home....if Aoi knew how you had been treated as a child...he would have certainly wept..."

Last edited by Aoi Rei on Tue May 14, 2013 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lessons in Life and Death.    Lessons in Life and Death.  EmptyTue May 14, 2013 12:37 am

Ren listened to him as he said that when they were like that they were dead and from what he was understanding dead was a bad thing. "Oh." he said softly no longer breathing when there heart stops and then what caught him off guard wasn't soo much the bad parent thing he heard that often since his fate changed.

No it was about this other. "Aoi......would have wept? Why.....I do not know this Aoi so why would he weep? Would he be hurt?" He asked trying to figure that one out now. He had never met Aoi so trying to understand that Aoi would weep for all that Ren had gone through. "Is it normal....for one to weep for a monster?" he asked simply enough that was who he was what he was although there was another who swore he was a lily and not a monster but that was silly wasn't it? He wasn't a flower but he was a fox and a demon. So.....he was a monster as he had always been told....until now....
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lessons in Life and Death.    Lessons in Life and Death.  EmptyTue May 14, 2013 12:46 am

Mujo chuckled lowly and shook hie head. "You're never a monster in Aoi's eyes...not even the most evil creature in the world is a monster to Aoi...that man is the most tender hearted being on this planet...and yet he is also the most powerful and fearful of them all..." he explained lowly as he looked over at Rensa.

"Aoi would most certainly weep for your pain....because he could not save you from your fate...that is just the type of man that Aoi is...he loves his children...every last single one all the way down to the smallest fairy and sprite....he is a man who wears his heart on his sleeve, and yet he is also a very scary man....because when you anger him...he loses what he deems most precious....he loses his emotions....and forgets himself until he has fought to the death....to protect and defend those who cannot....it's what he has given his life for countless times....and he will continue to do it no matter how many lifetimes he must live..." Mujo explained lowly and sighed, standing up and walking over to Rensa and put a surprisingly gentle hand on Rensa's head, ruffling his hair gently.

"If Aoi were to have been present during your childhood...he would have fought with all of his might to save you...and then wept for you when the battle was over...because you will not weep for yourself..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lessons in Life and Death.    Lessons in Life and Death.  EmptyTue May 14, 2013 12:50 am

Rensa looked up at him as he spoke as his hair was ruffled he had come to learn rather quickly that was a good gesture but tipped his head a bit curious. "Why would I weep for myself? I am not wounded...." he said softly not understanding that his life his treatment by his very parents was the very reason he should weep for himself.

Others would though they would shed tears for him and it was those that Rensa found interesting and confusing all at the same time. "He should not weep for me. I am not injured...or dead." he said trying to fathom the other and unable to it was his life and the treatment didn't hurt because he never knew it should hurt.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lessons in Life and Death.    Lessons in Life and Death.  EmptyTue May 14, 2013 12:59 am

"You should weep for yourself only if you come to understand your childhood as it is seen by others...as a sad and painful memory that should not have existed..." he told Rensa lowly, as his eyes and face finally began to express his emotions, which were obviously for Rensa and not himself.

"Aoi would weep for you...because you cannot weep for yourself....he is just that kind of man...and he loves all of the beings on the planet that he created....that he guards...." he explained lowly and smiled sadly at Rensa.

"He loves all of his children, and as a being on this planet, you are his child...and he will weep for your pain...as he has wept for mine...and many others..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lessons in Life and Death.    Lessons in Life and Death.  EmptyTue May 14, 2013 1:04 am

Rensa looked at him and sighed. "If he insists on weeping then there is nothing I can do." he said as he shifted and stood up stretching as if the whole concept of weeping for him does not matter and to Rensa it didn't. As much as he loved the one he was with he knew the price of the collar wrapped around his neck and what would happen the day he should ever gain another 'master' while this one loved him and he loved the man back and there was no master but partner in soo many ways.

Ren wasn't foolish enough to believe it would always be this way.....nor could he honestly stand to have the collar around his neck removed....it had been there for far too long the idea of it's weight being gone frightened him. "He should not weep......because what has occurred then has already occurred and has become nothing but dust and filth behind me. I walk down the road before me as does everyone else and I have found one who does not want to crush me. He should not weep because I am not injured nor am I dead. But.....I am....happy now."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lessons in Life and Death.    Lessons in Life and Death.  EmptyTue May 14, 2013 1:13 am

"Despite that Rensa, Aoi will weep because in many ways he is like a child...a tender hearted child...and he will weep no matter what is said to him because Aoi is Aoi and nothing can stop him once he has decided something..." he told him lowly, finally making it known that Mujo did in fact know Rensa's name.

"He will weep because he loves you and you had to endure pain, but also because he is overjoyed for you and your partner for finding one another..." he said and put his hand down at his side and smiled again at Rensa. "I don't know exactly how well you would do if you met Aoi...especially if you feel so strongly about him weeping for you...but, I can say that Aoi will welcome you with open arms if you should ever go searching for him..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lessons in Life and Death.    Lessons in Life and Death.  EmptyTue May 14, 2013 1:17 am

Rensa looked at him. "Perhaps I will.....so he knows he need not shed a tear not one of suffering." it was a bit ironic but he knew what that was.....knew it all to well what suffering was. For it was what he could clearly remember going through at the hands of his 'masters'. No.....if they were happy tears he was alright with that but not sad ones not ever for him.

Ren looked at Mujo and regarded him quietly a moment or two. Before shrugging. "I understand what killing is now. I will not play with another to such a point." he said now not only because it was what had been asked of him but because he understood what killing was and that that was what was bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lessons in Life and Death.    Lessons in Life and Death.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Lessons in Life and Death.
Page 1 of 1