Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lights, camera, and action....a dynamic pair.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Species: Vampire

Lights, camera, and action....a dynamic pair. Empty
PostSubject: Lights, camera, and action....a dynamic pair.   Lights, camera, and action....a dynamic pair. EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 10:22 pm

The wind was blowing, sun shinning surrounded by 'friends' and family in a large field with flowers in bloom stood to people. The smaller of the two looked outraged as if a moment caught in some deep agruement, his oddly colored eyes burning into those of the one before him. "You bastard, you act like you care, dragging me out here to.....to... What just humiliate me in front of everyone.....I'll never forgive you for this...." the blonde said as it was punctuated by a resounding slap as his hand 'connected' cupped with the side of the man's face before him......

"CUT THAT'S A WRAP! Thank you for all you hard work today we'll see everyone here tomorrow to pick up." a man's voice shouted as everyone broke into chatter, people moving past stage hands, around boom's and cameras beginning to pack up equipment that needed to be stored.

While all of this was going on the blonde seemed to shake a bit as his legs gave out and he sat down soundly in the grass around him. Tomorrow....he had to reground himself to be able to do this again tomorrow? Wonderful. "Sorry....did....I hurt you?" Seiharu 'Meza' Mezame asked as he looked up at his co-star and co-lead in the movie he tried to not actually smack the much larger man before him. But that was the lines and action in that scene. He sat there shaking a bit from being around so many people, starving and needing to feed soon having just turned one year old a few days ago and finally getting his fangs.....they ached quiet often now. This one though had been doing this longer then him acting and that only helped to increase his nerves alright. "Did....I get that scene right....I hope so I really don't want to repeat that last part." Seiharu murmmered having gotten it right the 'jaded lover' down just fine.....it was just that his fingers really stung. And he had barely hit the man before him.
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru

PostSubject: Re: Lights, camera, and action....a dynamic pair.   Lights, camera, and action....a dynamic pair. EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 10:49 pm

He had been silent for the whole scene, his lines nothing more than him standing there and taking the slap up until this point. Sighing, he worked on washing the makeup off of his face. But when he heard the other ask if he was hurt, he put the towel over his head and turned to look at his co-star. "Ah...no. I didn't even feel it really..." he answered and pointed to his face. "See...no marks..." he answered casually, like nothing was wrong. Though to be honest, his freakish strength made him feel pain less often than others, not that he couldn't feel it....it just took excessive force to cause him pain.

He chuckled though and brought his right hand down and ruffled his hair. "Don't worry about it. You're a good actor, so there's no need for us to repeat this scene tomorrow..." he told him, in a rather reassuring tone. Despite his ability to be aloof and unsocial, he excelled in the social scene, and no one really understood why he hated to be social. He was so warm that it made him comfortable to be around, and maybe, that in it's own right was why he hated to be social. He wasn't out to be some popular guy, he just did what he was good at and if he could be good at something, then he was perfectly happy with not being overly social and just doing his job. Everything else about his job, in all honesty, bored him to tears.
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lights, camera, and action....a dynamic pair.   Lights, camera, and action....a dynamic pair. EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 11:06 pm

He looked up at him as his co-star ruffled his hair and told him he was a good actor, so they shouldn't need to and no marks. Seiharu nodded as he looked up at him a moment longer before taking the cleansing cloth the a stage hand was holding out to wash off his own stage make-up. Once he did though he glanced around for his manager. He looked up at the taller man. "Thank you....but...I still have a lot to learn." Seiharu said as he looked up at him he was handed his glasses which he gladly put on. The group was breaking down and as he looked he had a while to go yet be he could get something to eat, his manager was human and he dared not. "here tomorrow."he breathed as his managers phone rang and the man once again disappeared to answer it leaving him alone.

Bringing his hand up he buried his face in his hand tired and hungry sometimes this was rough.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lights, camera, and action....a dynamic pair.   Lights, camera, and action....a dynamic pair. EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 11:32 pm

Sighing, he closed his eyes and once again put his hand on Seiharu's head. "Take a second, gather your thoughts and clear your mind. When you're tired, you'll focus on feeding instead of being rational...force yourself to be rational rather than focus on instinct..." he told him lowly, gently. Despite his seemingly overly selfish personality, he was rather kind and helpful when he was needed to be.

"Ah..." he said, jumping a little at the sudden sound of his own cellphone ringing. Sighing a little, he answered it, "Yeah? You want me to work again tonight? How odd...isn't Jo the one working tonight?....Fine, just don't expect me to be early...I've got other things to take care of first...please tell Jo to be as patient as he possibly can be and I'll reward him for it later...Yes...right...see you soon..." Sighing, he put his phone back in his pocket and smiled at Seiharu.

"Seems I've got something else to do...I'm sorry for being interrupted, but it seems my other boss is in need of my help...would you like something before I go? or would you rather you come with me?" he asked as he turned back to look down at Seiharu once more, towel resting around his neck now.

Last edited by Aoi on Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lights, camera, and action....a dynamic pair.   Lights, camera, and action....a dynamic pair. EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 11:46 pm

He looked at him as he said his other boss was calling him to work and asked if he needed anything or would he like to come after advising him to take a few breathes and clear his mind, to keep rational thought over the hunger nipping at his instincts. "Staying....." he said looking back at the crowd and no sign of his manager of course. "I...I would rather go if you don't mind....but I don't know...."Seiharu said lowly how long he could control the hunger this was new to him with his awakening shortly ago.

The people milling about to be left here with so many. "So many here I honestly would rather not be left alone with them..." Seiharu said as he looked back up at Destin. Of course he'd probably get an earful from his manager later. But being away from the crowd sounded far better then sticking around them.....they were exhausting too many to keep up with even though he tried.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lights, camera, and action....a dynamic pair.   Lights, camera, and action....a dynamic pair. EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 12:03 am

Smiling, he nodded and tossed the towel over the back of a chair. "All right...let's get going then...my partner for tonight is hot-headed and impatient...he's likely already cussing me because I've kept him waiting this long..." he said, sighing as he turned and began to move towards the door. He was already pushing his luck with having Mujo come looking for him...if he didn't at least move off the set and away from the producers and directors...he'd have to explain himself a million times over tomorrow for why he kept such crazy company.

"Sei, if you're tired...you can always piggy-back. I don't mind it, really..." he said, breaking the silence they had been walking in for a while now. The air was cool, cool enough for him to see his breath. Fall was coming, and would soon be followed by winter once again....
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lights, camera, and action....a dynamic pair.   Lights, camera, and action....a dynamic pair. EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 12:15 am

Sei had nodded and followed him walking with Destin for a while before he said that if he was tired he could piggy-back, and Destin had paused a moment at the offer as if to allow him that chance to piggy-back. Personal space was out the window, he worked with Destin, closely at times and took that offer. Barely over a year old, on set all day going through scenes he was indeed a bit tired. Climbing up on Destin's back he wrapped his arms about the mans shoulders, his legs sitting about his hips pressed close should seem akward but he had been working with Destin so he was 'safe'. Although once there he could sent the blood under the skin and closed his eyes. Once again focusing on gaining control of himself again. "Thank you" Seiharu said as he turned his head away from Destin's neck, biting him would not be polite.

Something dressed in blue rushed past them blue hair low to the ground having suddenly dropped down and then began running towards someone or something at this point Seiharu didn't realize that blue streak was a man or that he was moving ahead to tell 'Jo' that they were coming.....having been sent off to find West in and figure out what was taking so long.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lights, camera, and action....a dynamic pair.   Lights, camera, and action....a dynamic pair. EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 12:59 am

He let Seiharu get comfortable and then moved his hands to help support Seiharu by the legs, holding him to make sure he didn't fall off or start to slip. "Sei...you can go ahead and take what you want...I'm not worried about it...it doesn't matter what you do to me..." he told him lowly as he continued to move along. Though he had picked up his pace a considerable amount, all while making sure he didn't scare Seiharu.

When he seen the streak of blue, he couldn't help but chuckle and smile. Mujo was as impatient as ever, and when he arrived at the meeting location, he was greeted by Mujo's anger.

"You're always so fucking slow! Why the hell can't you just come when you're called?!" he screamed, ranting like the maniac he was. He was far beyond upset. Tapping his foot impatiently, he glared coldly at Destin as he lowered to let Seiharu off of his back.

Though Mujo's anger was quickly squashed when he finally noticed Seiharu. "What the hell Destin? You're seriously bringing someone along with you this time? Who the hell is he to you? I want to fucking know details!" he rambled, moving in close to look at Seiharu with dull gray eyes. Personal space tended to be something Mujo ignored.

Sighing, Destin put his hand on Mujo's face and pushed him, bodily, back away from Seiharu and himself. "Mujo, would you please focus! Give me the damn file so we can get this job over with! I swear, I know you're impatient, but at least focus when I do finally make it. You'll have time to be pissed at me later. Right now, we have a shit ton of work to do and none of it will get done if you don't stop complaining!"

The two argued like an old married couple, but in reality, they were really good for each other. They forced each other to remain on watch and focus on the tasks they needed to focus on. That, and they worked well together what time Mujo wasn't being an impatient ass.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lights, camera, and action....a dynamic pair.   Lights, camera, and action....a dynamic pair. EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 1:18 am

Sei turned his head back once he got the okay. He took a deep breath still in control as he sank his fangs in once Destin had begun to move.

Once there though and Destin set him down, he blinked drew in a sharp breath when the red head was suddenly in his face moments before Destinwas pushing him back. So much so fast and then he couldn't help but yelp when the 'blue streak' was before him nose almost touching him pausing at naughty places before sniffing around his face. Sei quickly moved behind Destin his hand moving to cling to the back of his shirt.

"He....overflows life.....his scent is saturated with it."Zuma said looking at him as he lowered down and tipped his head. "I scare you."Zuma said lowly as he looked at him.

Seiharu blinked but nodded from where he stood hiding behind Destin. "Yes....but, honestly.....its not just you.....its everyone. I don't handle people well." Seiharu said honestly.

"I.....am different then others many fear that." Zuma said about to call himself a beast but that hurt Mujo so he didn't.

Seiharu paused and looked at him. "It is not the way you move or are that you move differently it...is that you are a person like everyone else....and it is that which I fear."He answered looking at him, he was telling the truth as he looked at him and then at Mujo and Destin, ignoring the comment about him overflowing with life......
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lights, camera, and action....a dynamic pair.   Lights, camera, and action....a dynamic pair. EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 1:31 am

Mujo looked at Destin, making perhaps one of the dumbest sounds ever, "Huh?" It wasn't the smartest Mujo had ever had, but at the same time, he wasn't always the best guy for situations he didn't understand. "You're joking right Destin? This kid is something you've chosen to be close to?" Mujo mused as he tilted his head, still staring at Seiharu from the distance Destin had pushed him to.

Destin sighed and put a hand on his head. Difficult as always it seemed. "Yes, I've chosen to let him get close to me...but in reality, we both know that it is a rare feat to become so close to me so do be more polite Mujo...." he grumbled lowly as he ran a hand through his hair before looking down at Zuma. "Zuma, do you know what we're doing tonight? Mujo seems to be too focused on Sei right now to hand over the file..."

Mujo growled and narrowed his eyes, pointing his scythe at Destin. "Oi! Don't fucking ignore me Destin! You know damn well what we're doing. Stop trying to avoid the subject!"

Sighing, Destin looked back up at Mujo. "Yeah yeah...just let's get this over with...I'm tired from work...this is just an extra job that Sai asked me to do because he needed an extra judge tonight..."

Snorting, Mujo tossed the extra black cube over to Destin and turned to look down at Zuma. "Find them Zuma...and we'll get to have fun..." he told Zuma lowly as Destin boredly opened the file, the holographic image coming up like some profile on a social network or police records. Glancing over the files, he paused and pursed his lips as he saw a few faces he had seen before on the news. High profile murderers? Seems Saigo was in the mood to play batman tonight....
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lights, camera, and action....a dynamic pair.   Lights, camera, and action....a dynamic pair. EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 1:41 am

Zuma looked at Mujo nodding before he suddenly turned before bolting off to find the targets.

Sei glanced and blinked when the one called Zuma had nodded before he bolted disappearing quickly. Moving off to get the ones on the list that he didn't know nor could he read what Destin was reading at the moment only knowing that they were talking about work and someone named 'Sai' needing an extra judge tonight.

"Will...he be alright?"Sei asked lowly from where he was hiding behind Destin. He wasn't certain what was going on at the moment. All he did know was that right now something was happening that somehow he was certain most people didn't get to see.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lights, camera, and action....a dynamic pair.   Lights, camera, and action....a dynamic pair. EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 1:54 am

Destin and Mujo both answered in unison, "Yeah."

They both paused for a minute and laughed at each other. When they were done laughing, Mujo nodded and then looked in the direction Zuma had moved off in. "He'll be just fine. This is his job, he excels in it."

Destin nodded at Mujo's words and looked back at Seiharu. "Zuma has his job and we have ours...we all have to work together to do our jobs right, and he is a part of the inner working of things just as much as Mujo or myself..." he explained as he silently tossed the file back to Mujo, who caught it and swallowed it down as usual.

Sighing though, he looked at Seiharu and told him calmly, "you might want to step back a little...I've got to get ready to work..." he explained lowly.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lights, camera, and action....a dynamic pair.   Lights, camera, and action....a dynamic pair. EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 2:06 am

Seiharu looked at them as the answered as one, before laughing and explain things a bit more before Destin said he had to get ready to work. He nodded knowing what it meant to need to get prepared to work but still didn't understand just what it was he was being allowed to see.

Zuma moved through the streets hunting them.....he thrilled in it. Knowing that they would soon follow behind him. And no doubt bring that boy. Had Destin chosen him to be his heir or was that young one his 'one'. Either way he would have to be shown and be able to handle this part of Destin's life then paused and looked back....the scent some of them where heading towards them. Fools were rushing head long to judgement and death. The other way he needed to track them down. Especially since Destin was not likely going to allow sinners near that boy. Not one he had taken a liking too. The others....well Inazuma always had fun seeing if he could route them to Mujo this was no different not even with Seiharu there.....he'd worry about it if it wasn't those two.

Seiharu stepped back some distance so that Destin could get ready for work whatever that was.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lights, camera, and action....a dynamic pair.   Lights, camera, and action....a dynamic pair. EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 3:30 pm

Mujo just sighed and jumped up, seeming to step on the air and just stay there. "Seems like Zuma is going to herd them this way...good thing he's good at this game..." he mused lowly as he just sort of stood there before glancing down at Destin and then back up.

Destin though, snorted and held out his hand, and watched as the baseball bat with nails sticking out of the end formed. "Makes me wonder....if I can hit a home run with their heads..." he mused lowly as he swung the bat a little, as if practicing for what was to come. After swinging the bat around a little though, he began to move his arms, adjusting his shoulders to the weight of the bat and looked up at Mujo. "Right...when they get here, I'm going to bash at least one skull in...I've not gotten to play in a long time...and my skills are a bit...rusty..."

Mujo snorted though and looked back down at Destin. "If you'd just use the other one, you wouldn't have to sit most of the games out! Just fucking use the other one every once in a while!" He goaded Destin, hoping to get him to bring out his true weapon, but Destin just sighed and closed his eyes.

"Not this again...I've told you a thousand times, I'm not using it! I'd rather use this one!" he told Mujo, swinging the bat a little to emphasize his point. He hated using the blade, it felt so different when he used it to cut people down...like he was just dancing around and everyone else was standing still. He was too advanced for his position, it was true, but...if he were to use his other weapon...he'd be placed in a higher rank and he'd have no choice but to work more with reapings instead of just judging.

Sighing, Mujo shook his head. "I'll never understand why you won't move up the ranks. You're more than strong enough...but...if this is how you like to have fun...that's fine by me..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lights, camera, and action....a dynamic pair.   Lights, camera, and action....a dynamic pair. EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 8:02 pm

Seiharu paused looking from Mujo to the one he knew and took a deep breathe as they talked about herding and bashing skulls in. Using the other one instead of the odd baseball bat with nails that just suddenly appeared in Destin's hand. "Destin, what's going on....just what is your second job?" Seiharu asked looking at him. He wasn't frightened at the moment more confused and trying to understand just what it was these three did for this 'Sai' who called Destin not all that long ago.

Good at it...perhaps but that was because Zuma enjoyed what he did and decided it would be more fun for Mujo if he sent them all to him instead of tracking them down one by one. And herd them he did he had the rest moving in the right direction perhaps because he could dart in low and strike at them without them getting a hit in. Although one managed to get a shot off his powers shredding apart the kimono and hamaka that he wore so it was nothing more then shorts his bad......clothing slowed Zuma down running before.....now they were racing each other right towards Jo and Destin.....without clothes to restrict his movements Inazuma could move like the hunter he really was......and he could scent Jo, Destin and the kid now. As soon as the entire 'target' list got to them he'd move and guard the kid so Jo and Destin could reap the group and send them on to where they belonged.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lights, camera, and action....a dynamic pair.   Lights, camera, and action....a dynamic pair. EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 3:18 pm

Destin sighed. The age old question. "To most, I'm just some famous actor...to others...I'm death itself..." he answered lowly before turning to look down at Seiharu. "To those like Jo and Zuma, I'm Destin Fitzroy; Judge and Death's Fortitude..."

Mujo snorted though at the mention of his class and rank. "Seriously? It's not like he understands any of that Destin...just explain it like this..." he began, walking down to stand before them. "I'm Death's right hand man, Destin here is a high rank Reaper who judges them to heaven or hell...Zuma is my partner and an amazing tracker..." He didn't mention however, that they were lovers. He'd save that for later.

Destin just sighed and closed his eyes. "Damn you....I was going to explain it all....but thanks for butting in as usual..." he said in annoyance as he turned to look at Mujo, who quickly turned on his heel, smile spread across his features. "They're coming..."

Tisking, Destin turned his gaze towards the direction Mujo was looking in. He couldn't afford to waste time now. Their friendly bickering would end now that Mujo was about to start work. But, Destin was used to that. Centuries of working together on and off like this...it was so amazing to see how Mujo's personality had carried over to his son.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lights, camera, and action....a dynamic pair.   Lights, camera, and action....a dynamic pair. EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 4:52 pm

Seiharu listened to what they had to say about what they, he knew the Actor. Worked closely with him for several months now. But this was a side of Destin he had not seen. But before he could ask any further questions Mujo said that they were coming now. He blinked and looked in the direction that Mujo had spun around to face. Almost as if on cue the very targets Zuma had gone to find crested there line of view and rushed towards them as if the hounds of hell themselves were doing on there heels. Seiharu watched sure they would answer his questions but right now no.....right now it was better if he stayed out of the way....since all of them were criminals......but one of them......was his.....brother.

Zuma leaped over them all to land and slow to a stop in front of Seiharu crouched low and positioned to guard and protect Seiharu hearing the started intake of air.

"My....brother....."Seiharu said softly confused Gojo was a pro athlete star quality......but what he did in the shadows, selling drugs, stealing and selling 'slaves'......where things that Seiharu didn't know about. Gojo Mezame though saw Seiharu running his fingers through his black hair and raven eyes looking falsely warm at him he walked towards Sei.....whose blood he figured would be a sure fire way to get out of this mess alive....let alone the retail value of Seiharu's blood......he'd be beyond filthy rich. Zuma shifted to the balls of his feet blades out....this was the one who got the lucky shot off that trashed his clothes. "Filthy scent...."Zuma said lowly....especially with what he had planned for Seiharu.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lights, camera, and action....a dynamic pair.   Lights, camera, and action....a dynamic pair. EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 8:55 pm

Mujo just chuckled lowly and moved, stepping into place and pushed the kid flat on his ass. "Careful...Destin is protective..." he mused lowly before he looked back at Destin, who had started to step slowly forward. "You can have this one...you said you wanted at leas one skull...this one you can have..." Mujo told Destin, who in turn smiled a dark smile and chuckled a little as he brought the bat down off his shoulder.

"Riight..." he mused lowly, darkly as he pulled the gray tank top he had been wearing off to reveal his tattoos even closer. He felt confined with it on now that he had the bat in his hand, and he needed to feel like he could move freely. Licking his lips though, he tossed the shirt back to Seiharu and looked down at the one who had intended to take advantage of Sei's blood. "You're a worthless rat...plotting to try to buy your way out of this...it's disgusting...and makes me want to crush you..."

Mujo licked his lips and chuckled lowly before he moved to walk towards the rest of the ones Zuma had brought to them. Clack, Clack, Clack...the sound of his geta hitting the pavement echoed off the concrete walls of the skyscrapers and brick buildings. "Right...I always forget how much you enjoy to beat them to death when they're disgusting rats like him...gets my blood boiling when you get like that..." he mused lowly before he came to a stop just in front of the group of boys. "Now...hello boys...time to die..." he mused before he brought his scythe off his shoulder and let it switch into the right mode.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lights, camera, and action....a dynamic pair.   Lights, camera, and action....a dynamic pair. EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 10:25 pm

Seiharu was even more confused. Filthy trash? It was what they were all calling his brother after Mujo shoved him down. Shoved down Gojo. Gojo narrowed his eyes as he looked at them and got back up again looking at Destin with the baseball bat full of nails before looking at Seiharu.

"I don't know what you have intended for my adorable kid brother. But Seiharu come here, i.'all protect you...they won't lay a hand on you."

Seiharu looked at them. Destin had never once hurt him....in fact he was the one who allowed Seiharu to get to know him at his own pace. "I don't need protection from him Gojo. He asked me if I wanted to come with him. I just wasn't expecting to see you.....why am I seeing you here? What have you done to me here?"

Gojo shook his head. "There is no reason for my being here Sei. We're blood we're family. Sei there murders....but with you at my side I stand a chance of defeating them and both of us going home." Gojo said as he narrowed his eyes while facing off against Destin. All he needed was for Sei to walk over playing the we're family card.

Inazuma though moved placing himself between Seiharu and Gojo. "Blood.....yes. Family no. No what he wants....bad. Make Sei bleed not family not him." Zuma said sadly to him not wanting to hurt Sei with his words but.....if he went near Gojo. Gojo would hurt the kid and continue to do so.

Seiharu looked down at Zuma before glancing at Mujo who said the same thing more or less that Destin was protective. He stayed quiet but stayed behind Zuma. With him at his brothers side....almost as if he knew what his brother wanted his hand came to rest against the side of his neck. Where he noypted Gojo's eyes settled.

Off with Mujo though the hoodlums pulled weapons and powers one pulled out a weapon that was supposed to be designed to stop and take down reapers or so the leader of the Lost told him something that if used correctly could take down Death himself......in theory.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lights, camera, and action....a dynamic pair.   Lights, camera, and action....a dynamic pair. EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 12:26 am

Destin snorted and brought the bat around, giving Gojo no time to react, the nails digging into flesh and sent him flying back a little. "Now I really do want to crush you..." he said lowly as he began to walk over, slowly, towards the downed Gojo. "Drugs, Slaves, Stealing...and even worse...wanting to sell your brothers blood for your worthless life...it's disgusting...and only makes me want to crush every last one of you little insects..."

Mujo scoffed at the weapons and powers. "Oh, please humor me a little...this should be good..." he mused lowly as he stood there, watching as the attacks all, one by one, got within a few feet of him and just vanished, falling short of ever touching him.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lights, camera, and action....a dynamic pair.   Lights, camera, and action....a dynamic pair. EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 12:48 am

Seiharu took a deep breath. All of that and.....and....he wanted to. This was why he tried to avoid people.

Gojo hollared as he hit the ground feeling his flesh tearing with the bat strike. He narrowed his eyes looking at him and sat up hand pressed against the wound. "Give me a break. It's why you want him. You learned the secrets if his blood....what Seiharu is. You're just out to make sure you have Sole rights to him."Gojo said as he stood up. "Get you're ass over here Seiharu....I'm your big brother I have rights to you by blood."Gojo sneered snapping at him.

Zuma moved and gently pushed him back away from Gojo. "He's a fool. Your precious, but its not your blood makes you so."he said looking at Seiharu then looked at Destin. "Far more then he knows....Destin not so petty."

Seiharu looked down at Zuma before looking at the angry man facing off against his brother. "I know he's not....he's never looked at me like that." Seiharu said softly.

He took a deep breathe before closing his eyes and opening fopire with the gun that was supposed to be able to kill the reaper before him. The shot going off....the leader of the Lost swore it could cut through death's powers.......as he watched the shot fire off at Mujo....the shot different then a normal gun shot...and held his breathe.....could he defy death.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lights, camera, and action....a dynamic pair.   Lights, camera, and action....a dynamic pair. EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 1:59 am

Destin knelled down a little, getting in Gojo's face. "To be honest, I don't know what you're talking about...nor do I care...All I want is for him to be able to live..." he explained lowly, his voice growing cold. What was once warm and soothing was becoming dark and cold.

"I claim no rights to anyone...I'm not a slave master, and Sei isn't my property, he's my co-star and co-worker. He's a friend....and unlike you, I don't want anything at all from him...in fact, I could care less what he has for me to take..." he mused lowly before he stood up and swung the bat again, his left leg moving in unison to kick him in the stomach and send him flying into the wall of a brick office building.

Mujo, just sighed and closed his eyes. "You people really like to waste your time don't you?" he asked as the bullet slowly disintegrated, like it had hit an invisible wall, and it had. "My turn..." he said, bringing his scythe up and pulled the trigger, firing off a round and watching the blood splatter on the ground and licked a little of it off that had splashed on his lip.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lights, camera, and action....a dynamic pair.   Lights, camera, and action....a dynamic pair. EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 2:22 am

Gojo hollared as he collided with the wall that hurt really bad. He hit the concrete and pushed up spitting out blood as he pushed up looking at Destin. "You don't know....he's just your co-star and co-worker...." Gojo got up asking for more abuse. "I figured it out. I know what that brats blood can do. He's the walking fountain of youth. Now...get out of my way, he'll be alive and useful to those who pay for it."Gojo said as he instead of getting up like he intended to. Gojo collapsed. Holding out his hand towards Seiharu who looked at Destin...,who just wanted him to live. "Come here Seiharu. You'll be well wanted.....loved for what you can bring to others."

Zuma glanced over at Mujo who was nearly done. Those he had didn't last long nor was he worried about Mujo. Nothing got through to him. Although it was interesting to see them try new things. Zuma looked at them then looked Destin as his guy was nearly gone himself he wouldn't last much longer.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lights, camera, and action....a dynamic pair.   Lights, camera, and action....a dynamic pair. EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 2:46 am

Sighing, Destin stomped on Gojo's hand, crushing it. He really was too strong for his own good. "That's enough...He doesn't want to go with you, and you've been put on my list...I'm not going to let you get away now..." he told him lowly, coldly. His voice was almost hollow, like he had went into some sort of shell. Perhaps it was a protective mechanism, or perhaps it was just the only way he could use his scythe on others repeatedly until they were bloody and broken. Either way, he did it when he was asked to do a job like this and it would never change. Not even if he used his other scythe.

"You've caused Sei enough problems...I'm just going to end this now...I'm getting tired of screwing around...I don't get off on having to beat people down...it's not my style...that's more Mujo's thing...so...I'm just gonna go ahead and read your sentence..." he explained lowly, glancing up only because he had heard Mujo move ever so slightly in his direction to flip him off silently and then pulled the trigger with the other.

Glancing back down, Destin looked dully at Gojo and began to speak, "Gojo Mezame, for your crimes of theft, drug abuse, slavery, and intent to do bodily harm to your own family...I, Destin Fitzroy sentence you to forever suffer in the fiery pits of hell..." Distant, and hollow. That's how he sounded now. His chest felt hollow, like there was nothing there, and his blood felt cold even though he himself was perfectly fine. Every time he had to say those words, this was how he was. He felt no compassion towards those who were sinners. They could have fixed their lives and made up for their mistakes, but instead made more and more and never tried to make themselves better...no...he'd feel no remorse for killing them.

With that, the darkness began to envelop them all. The gates with two hounds of hell tethered to either side of the massive skeletal gate began to creak open and the hounds barked and tugged at their chains, their teeth gnashing and drool dribbled down their maws. Large, disfigured creatures who very much looked like demons themselves, and they were.

Destin just shifted his weight and kicked Gojo to the hounds who happily helped themselves to Gojo, tearing him apart as they feasted on his flesh and bones. "When you're done playing with that last one Mujo...send him to the hounds...I'm ready to finish this so I can go home..."

Mujo just tisked and pulled the trigger one last time. "You're never any fun when it comes down to the last leg of the game....always so cold and hollow inside...guess you reallt hate them that much then, huh?" he mused as he smeared some of the blood that had splattered on his face across his left cheek.

Destin just sighed and nodded. "Yeah...I hate them all..." he answered lowly. As he began to make his way back over to Seiharu and Zuma, the gates closed and the darkness vanished. The hounds had gotten their payment for bringing the gates forth and hell had gained more souls to rot in its fiery pit.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lights, camera, and action....a dynamic pair.   Lights, camera, and action....a dynamic pair. EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 3:07 am

Seiharu looked up at Destin after he had read the sentence of his brother. Listened as he sent him off and after a moment closed his eyes before opening them to look on as the hounds took him away. Before looking back at Destin.

His brother was gone for good. Could he really call him his brother when he was trying to do that and do so many other things that were just as horrible if not more so. Seiharu moved past Zuma who took that moment to dart over to Mujo and leaned up to lick the smeared blood off of Mujo's cheek just being himself. He was more then happy to clean that off since they were done here.

Seiharu took a deep breathe and looked up at Destin as he approached him. "Destin. Everything alright now?"Seiharu asked as he looked at the man who was a judge and reaper. "Thank you, sorry you had to deal with my brother."Seiharu said looking at him, taking a deep breath as he held his left arm fingers digging in. He tried desperately trying to understand why everyone wanted his blood so badly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lights, camera, and action....a dynamic pair.   Lights, camera, and action....a dynamic pair. Empty

Back to top Go down

Lights, camera, and action....a dynamic pair.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next