Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Species: Vampire

Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars. Empty
PostSubject: Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars.   Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars. EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 10:54 pm

It was raining, water soaking the still frame in the arms of the Vampire King. The war with the humans growing and growing the human king sending soldiers to try to breech the wooded area on the borders of the human lands. The human king had stripped down his lands having sent his own son the prince over and over again to try to find the Vampire King and in the end kill him in Order to crush the spirits of the vampires that lived in the grand city in the woodlands.

The Vampire King knelt there holding the human prince in his arms, the human Prince who didn't know he was in love with and had found the king. A young king who often left his kingdom certain he could end the war with the humans as until now they had lived in peace, the vampires here didn't attack the humans. Of course days ago he had learned this taller man was the human Prince destined to become king. An group of human soldiers had attacked him outside of the woods only to have the prince himsekf defy his father to save him killing off the men, even though he could have fought them moments ago he had said that a gentle pure man like him need not have his hands covered in corrupt blood of heartless greedy men. Arlu king of the vampires looked Jycen prince of the Humans who laid dying in his arms at this point only the Vampire king, only he could save him and reveal to Jycen who he really was. It was here that Arlu didn't hesistate.

He reached up opening a vein as he took a deep calm but sad breathe . "Jycen....I should have told you long before now who I am, even if you can never forgive me drink and live....but in drinking you will no longer walk as a Human Prince, but.....as Crown Prince and Consort to the king of Vampires.....to me." Arlu said as he brought 'Jycen' up to drink. "I can offer you life beyond death but only you can take it......" 'Arlu' said softly sadly as he holding the 'dying' prince in his arms. Hoping against hope with his head tilted that the one he loved so drank......

The director stood in the among the camera's hitting his knuckle watching the tear jerking sight. The makeup crew had done a stellar job, Destin was a bloody mess the extra's laying about looked beyond this world dead, and Seiharu the Vampire king looked the part of an immortal king about to break as this human who stoke his heart was dying....the blood rolling down from the side of Seiharu's neck looked real, it was but the director didn't realize it. It was Destin's line now. The two who in film had become lovers, and Jycen who had sworn to throw away everything if the king of the Vampires allowed him to to walk with Arlu......who was very certain the king would because he was king even if he hesitated to tell him......the emotions of the moment were running deep.....
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru

PostSubject: Re: Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars.   Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars. EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 4:04 am

He laid there in the kings arms, soaked and bleeding and he weakly opened his eyes to smile faintly at his savior. "Arlu...I said once that I would throw away my throne for you, your being King means that nothing will keep me from being by your side...." he breathed lowly, his breath seeming to be shallow and coming from sheer will power.

He weakly brought his hand up to smear his own blood across Seiharu's cheek and he looked at him lovingly. "I love you...and nothing will mean more than my getting to spend the rest of eternity with you..." he said lowly, smiling up at the king before he took the offered blood and closed his eyes as he feigned drinking and becoming consumed by the action.
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars.   Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars. EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 4:34 am

'Arlu' breathed a sigh of relief as Jycen began drinking. He brought one hand up as if a loving father or partner and brought his hand to rest on top of 'Jycen's' head fingers playing gently in the soft hair there. "I love you Jycen. I have loved you since the day I first laid eyes upon you. My people are born destined to love only one above all others." 'Arlu' spoke his voice warm and loving filled with relief as Jycen 'drank' from him reclaiming life that had been slipping steadily from his grasp.

"Thank you for taking what I have offered, thank you for continuing to live for me........even though eternity is not enough it no longer feels so dark and lonely knowing that you'll be there with me.......till the end." 'Arlu stage whispered as after a moment while 'Jycen' sat there feeding the rain broke and Arlu tipped his head back smiling.

The director smiled and called cut. "All right we're going to take a break here....while we go over the films and look for any filler transition pieces. Destin, Meza perfect take as usual. If everything flows smoothly that'll be a rap until next month when we start working on the second film. For now though all actors that were in these scenes go on back to your trailers get something to eat and rest up just in case.....Oh and Destin and Meza, I'll be meeting with you both within the next week the writers want to work something into the second movie, but need to be certain your both okay with it..." That something was a mock love scene but not all male actors were comfortable with it.

Seiharu sighed softly as he sat there letting his fingers slowly move from Destin's hair. Honestly Destin could have bitten him and fed for real and it wouldn't have bothered him. He did look over at the director though and nod. "Alright." He said lightly as Seiharu without realizing he was doing it was absent mindedly playing with Destin's hair while the taller vampire was so close to him.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars.   Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars. EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 4:57 am

Destin stayed still for a while like that, even after they had reached cut and been told to go back to their trailers. He loved this relaxing feeling of being safe in Seiharu's arms. To be able to be himself without fear of being shunned. Taking a deep breath though, he finally moved away from Seiharu and got up and walked over to his duffle bag and picked up the makeup removal wipes and set to work cleaning the horrible gunk off of his face and neck.

"Sei...come here and help me get this off of my back would you? It ran down my shirt and I can't reach it...." he asked lowly as he took his shirt off and looked at the middle of his back with his brows furrowed in annoyance. How he hated stage blood. It had a habit of staining anything and everything it touched...including his skin. He'd have to scrub for three days just to get the stain of pink off of his skin. "Damn stage makeup...." he cursed it lowly as he furiously tried to remove the makeup from around his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars.   Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars. EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 5:18 am

Seiharu had been happy to stay like that for a while before he nodded and got up walking over to Destin and grabbing a few wipes himself as he set to work trying to remove as much of the fake blood as possible. "I know the effect looks real but can't they find something that doesn't tint our skin such a vivid shade of pink?" He mused as he set to work scrubbing away at the make-up that was all over Destin's back. "Um......I think they really over applied it and the rain didn't help....Destin. It's going down past your belt line you have this long....wide pink line pointing straight down...." Seiharu said knowing he had to tell him if he was called to his other job and something happened allowing Mujo to see it......and its southward direction Destin would never hear the end of it nor would Seiharu for not telling him about it......the darned makeup seemed to be pooling there at the belt line but honestly......without stripping Destin all the way he simply coud not tell so instead worked on what he could mostly remove at the moment.

Seiharu had spoke while scrubbing so he had gone through three and had the fourth wipe in hand but at least he for it from dark pink to a faint pink on Destin's upper back....but this was going to take a while.....even if he was sure he'd be blushing right now because of the line the stage makeup was so clearly pointing at the moment. "I can get to your belt line out here for you.....what I've gotten so far is a light pink instead of dark......" He said but he was scrubbing in slow circles at the goop and it was watered down on his back due to rain which was a big help here.....
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars.   Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars. EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 5:27 am

Destin sighed and grumbled in annoyance. "Damn them...I told them not to use that much on me this time...." he cursed lowly as he began removing his belt and then followed with his pants. He didn't feel the least bit shy about his body, in fact it was one of the few things he was proud of...so he really thought nothing of stripping down into his underwear.

Stepping out of his pants, he plopped them down on the bench beside his bag and turned to look at Seiharu though and brought a clean wipe up to the side of his neck and cleaned the dried real blood off of his little lover's neck. "Sei...you need to be more careful...you hurt yourself for real...it's a good thing no other vampires work here....we'd have some serious problems on our hands..." he said lowly, softly scolding Seiharu as he looked at him before he tossed the wipe in the trash and turned back around to let Seiharu finish cleaning his back. "I swear I hate this job sometimes..." he went right back to grumbling about work, as if everything in the world were perfectly fine and nothing had just happened.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars.   Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars. EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 5:46 am

Seiharu blushed a bit faintly as Destin stripped down before him, his eyes taking in all the strong definition the body before him held and it was a sight before looking up and blushing a bit deeper when Destin scolded him gently after cleaning the blood from his neck his real blood. "Yeah I didn't mean to miss but they made the blood strip so small I missed it completely." He said acknowledging he had indeed missed the make up pack before flinching a bit at the rest of Destin's warning. "I'll try to be more careful.....I don't need to be attacked for it." For his blood he had already seen how crazy it made one of his brothers let alone the rest of his family.

When Destin turned his back to him again Seiharu brought up a clean wipe and began working on the make-up that had collected at his tailbone area just above the elastic of his underwear. "I think those girls just like seeing you strip to get it all off honestly....." Seiharu mused as he worked on the pink mess careful to not smeer it wider.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars.   Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars. EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 3:44 am

Destin sighed as he stood there letting Seiharu clean his back. "They need to be more careful in makeup....if they keep fucking up, I'm gonna kick their asses...." he said in annoyance as he stared angrily at the set.

He did chuckle at the thought of those women gawking. "They like to watch me strip in general....it really doesn't surprise me that they make me work so hard to remove it all...they piss me off though..." he continued to grumble lowly. This job was the best one he had, his 'cushy' lifestyle depended on it, but more than that, Seiharu depended on him now.

He did finally turn to look back at Seiharu again though. "I'm curious though...I wonder what they're wanting us to do that requires a meeting?"
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars.   Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars. EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 4:07 am

Seiharu, worked away at the goopy make-up working to remove the thick red traces left and leave as faint a pink on him as possible. "Mmm can't say I blame them...." Seiharu mumbled as he looked at the well toned body before him. He looked up as Destin laminated about hating the red thick make-up that they seemed to like to layer on Destin thickly. But he couldn't blame them for wanting to seen as much of Destin as humanly possible.

Tossing the last wipe down having gotten off all the make-up all that was left was the tint. Seiharu reached into his pocket and pulled out his glasses although the lenses were really more for show he felt more comfortable with them on when not acting. " I've gotten it all off, all that is left is a faint pink tint I can't get off......I'm not sure but, if you want we can go now and see what the meeting is about? I'm curious since they call meetings when there is a script or scene change." Seiharu answered as he looked at Destin's back not long ago he 'lost' his family, his accounts had been frozen, Destin opened his home and Saigo and Mujo with Zuma went and got his accounts, in the end he now lived with Destin as his lover and partner and yet......when it came to anything 'romantically' in the bedroom.....nothing had happened. Not for a lack of longing and wanting on Seiharu's part. "The director seems nervous and has been all morning. He's been chewing his knuckles all day."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars.   Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars. EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 4:25 am

Destin looked back at Seiharu at the words and just sort of brushed it off. When it came to self control...it was an amazing thing for Destin. He wanted, ached and desired so painfully at times for this little vampire before him, but he was afraid of losing to the side of him that lusted for blood constantly. The dark coldness that creeped up in him when he went out to do a job as a judge.

"We might as well go see what's been bugging him all day...I don't feel like waiting until the appointment..." he said as he reach into the bag and pulled out baggy blue jogging pants and a black tank top. After changing, he pulled out his sneakers and put them on before he put the clothes into the bag and zipped it up and tossed in over his shoulder. "Come on...might as well hear what they're wanting from us..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars.   Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars. EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 4:51 am

Seiharu nodded and after Destin dressed in more comfortable clothes moved to walk with him. "There's no point in waiting when he mentions it now." Seiharu agreed as he walked with him. He moved along curious about what was coming what the director wanted to talk with about. He walked through the set to the directors area with Destin which didn't take long. "You wanted to see us about something?" He asked the director when they arrived and the man was walking out of his trailer.

"Destin, Meza yes......now is as good time as any....the Producer and writers want to change the opening senses of the second movie. They want to change the opening to a hot steamy bedroom scene in 'Arlu's' private chambers. Having Jycen waking in the bed with it going into a heated passionate round of love making between the two. Which would keep Destin from having to sit for an extra two hours while they match make-up with ending scene but......they also said because its a male on male love scene you two have the right to say no and we'll stick with the original opening." The director said. "If you say yes they want to start filming tomorrow morning they'd like the opening scene set at sun rise.....but that means little to no break which is another reason they want your approval."

"Its fine with me." Seiharu said lightly shrugging. "I don't mind doing a scene like that with Des." he glanced up at Destin before looking back at the Director he didn't mind the idea of being in the sheets with Destin.

The Director stared a bit wide eyed before glancing up at Destin waiting for his say' they both had to agree.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars.   Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars. EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 5:06 am

Destin stood there, arms crossed and bag slung over his shoulder. Sighing though, he closed his eyes. This...was going to turn into trouble he could feel it in the pit of his stomach. Even so, after gathering himself, he opened his eyes and nodded. "Because it's Sei, I'll do anything you ask...but don't ask it of me for anything else...." he said as he looked at the director.

If this went the way he knew it would...the directors and the other staff would be in for a eye opening surprise.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars.   Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars. EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 5:42 am

The director nodded as he looked at Destin. "Honestly if this was a scene brought up with anyone other then Meza for your partner I would have said no to them outright. I'm aware of the fact your life partners, Meza's manager informed me all things for him would be sent to your place. I also informed him that any dangerous or touchy scenes concerning Meza and his safety were to be run by you first." He said having a chance finally to speak with them both. He knew just how important that was. That Destin would be pissed if a scene risked Seiharu. "As to this scene I agreed because your both incedrible actors and look perfect together. I made the final choice about it seeing the intense emotions you two displayed in that last scene, the love scene just seems fitting....." He said as he looked at them both. "Destin I have worked with you for years, and while this is different from the intense action films and even now I'm not sure why you agreed to a fantasy romance film like this one instead of the war film Posh is making.....I have noticed you've taken Mesa under your wing so to speak. I took the liberty of having Meza'a manager put into every forward contract for movies that unless his co-star is you, its pointless to ask him for a 'sex-scene' on film. He's off limits." The director Genjo Rama said he was an honest man and yet he learned his to read his actors enough to know when they were close to one another and more then that, he knew that as delicate as Meza is that other make and female actors would hurt him or worse rape him on film. Destin did only what made Mesa happy and comfortable. It was clear to Rama that Meza was Destin's precious treasure.

Sei listened to the director who had encouraged him all the way and then said he made certian to add into any if his future contracts that such scenes could only be done with Destin no one else and that dangerous scenes had to be run by Destin first. But Sei had no idea just how dangerous some scenes were or that in the second movie if not done right there were at least twelve that could get him hurt or maimed.....is worse killed. "Alright I feel better with Destin close on those scenes anyways." Sei said but sighed. "I wouldn't agree to it if it was anyone but Destin....I don't want anyone else touching me like that acting or not." Seiharu said shrugging. "I'd walk first."

Rama nodded. "I have that scene printed out for you both and the set location. The rest if the script will be handed out tomorrow for today the rest of the day is clear. There's a new night club in town if you'd like to kick back and relax. But be on set for make-up at five am."

Seiharu nodded as he moved to walk with Destin.....there were several scenes that were dangerous one such scene had him dangling in the air with nothing but a thin root in his hand above a rocky ocean grave....... Rama knowing better then to upset Destin by just risking someone he treasured figured he'd have to find a way to green room that scene and make it look real. The other.....no go. But Rama looked at them and they were incredible together. But there was something about Meza that.....whispered life beyond anything even death, while Destin clearly whispered death....a contrast that worked perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars.   Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars. EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 5:56 am

He looked at the director and nodded. "I'll look over the script and we'll meet later about them...." he answered lowly as he took the script and put it in his bag. "As for anything further concerning scenes like these...if it were another actor, I'd rather cut their arms off...." he said as he looked at the scripts, already starting to memorize his lines.

He paused to look up at the director. "Speaking honestly here Genjo, I really don't care what movie genres you put me in...I only do this job because I'm good at it. It helps bring in the money I need in order to keep living the way I do, so I'll keep working...." he explained and looked back down at the script. "For your sake, I hope you never come to understand me completely..." he mumbled as he stared distantly at the script as if he didn't even notice he had said it. And before Genjo even had the chance to say anything to him, he moved and began to walk away, heading towards the new club he had been suggested to. Obviously he had been pointed that way because he wanted them to visit it, so he did as he was told, like the dog he was.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars.   Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars. EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 6:21 am

Genjo said nothing more as Seiharu and Destin walked off both reading there scripts for tomorrow and both saying the same thing. They would not do such a scene with anyone other then the one they were with. But like good boys they were going to the night club. He did indeed want them to go there. They needed the publicity and what better way for the two main actors to go clubbing? He watched them walk off and walked back into his trailer knowing he'd be having long talks with Destin about how to make those scenes safer for Seiharu.

Seiharu walked with Destin it was mid day nearing night fall filming all day he was getting hungry this being his second year of life but the first year of having to deal with being a vampire or rather he was technically a newborn now although he wanted this and had agreed to the scene tomorrow he didn't regret it. Although as he walked with Destin to the club he took off his glasses putting them back in his pocket he was supposed to go to the night club as the hot young movie star Meza not hide himself away as quiet nerdy Seiharu. At least when he got home he could completely be himself just like Destin could. As they walked along he could not help but sigh. "At least there won't be any of that red goop to worry about tomorrow morning.....I wonder what the deal is with this night club?" He mused as he flipped the page walking beside him ignoring the ache in his fangs he'd deal with that later. Seiharu paused though as in the next scene as his and Destin's characters get up after the love making the room for that shoot is half destroried set ablaze knocking them both apart with 'Arlu' pinned under one of the pillars in the room out cold and fire licking the ground around him and burning along the pillar.....as he read the script his nose wrinkled.....it was an attack by the human king.....who approached over night and charged whilst they were making love the scene before. "Oh lovely...." Seiharu grumbled to be so close to fire like that...he was likely to get burned...
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars.   Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars. EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 6:41 am

He walked along as he paused at the scene in the script. "I think it's because it's become so popular among the other stars...seems that rumors are going around that even Rei and Neikan visit it..." he mused as he sighed and put the script away.

As frustrating as things were for them, it was the only real option for work he had. IF he played sports, he would be playing professionally and he really wasn't up for that because he just felt that it was unfair for those who had worked so hard. Sighing though, he put a hand on Seiharu's head and smiled at him. "I know this is something you hate, but if you're ever going to make something of this job, you'll have to put your face out there some...just bear with me for a little while Sei....okay?" he asked lowly as he smiled at his little lover as they walked.

The streets, as they got closer to the club, were jammed full of people. Everyone pushing and fighting to get into the door. "Damn...what the hell is with people these days?" he mumbled lowly in annoyance. Lucky for him, they were stars. As he moved past everyone else, he smiled and waved at the fans who began to scream and gawk. Once he reached the front, he showed them their ID cards and entered.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars.   Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars. EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 1:45 am

Seiharu clung almost desperately to Destin with the crowd of gwaking fans around he was trembling slightly and focusing on his breathing. To Seiharu the people were massiving looming giants elongated and towering above him there faces might as well be those of monsters with long twisted fangs and breathing toxic fumes and fire.

He struggled to breathe to not start hyperventilating. Once past the door after showing there ID's the club was even more crowded wall to wal people loud thrumming music tables full. People bumping and grinding on the dance floor. If he moved he was bumping someone. He was still dressed in costume, tight form fighting soft brushed leather pants heeled ankle boots to attempt to close the gap between himself and Destin a bit both in black. A deep burgundy dress shirt with a long shin length black vest. Quarter gloves both in black. He had three Golden chains around his neck with blood red diamonds hanging down from them.

"Somebody pinch me.....I've got to be dreaming its Destin and that's Meza!" A girl shouted then said ouch when he girlfriend did just that and pinch her.

"Destin is hot no matter what he's wearing but Meza is just adorable." Her friend squeeled. Everyone on the dance floor and tables turned to face them.

Seiharu wanted to scream wanted to collapse to the ground grab his head and start panicing and crying. Too many there was far to many the only thing that kept him even moving and from collapsing was his shaky hold on Destin. "Des..." Seiharu breathed in a shaky voice. His eyes starting to water which would be bad, he had heavy Khol around his eyes on his pale lashes Darking out his eyes....so if he cried that deep black make-up would run down his face. "Too many....too many I can't....." He whimpered lowly Destin asked him to bear with him but he was ready to drop his legs were going weak and they were just a few feet in from the front door.......Seiharu started to drop to the floor his legs buckling he looked to everyone like he was about to drop from exhaustion.......instead of fear but that was the fans denial that one of there favorite stars was terrified of being around him.

"They must of just gotten off of a long day of filming poor Meza looks so exhausted...." One of the bouncers said loudly getting the crowd to nodded sympathically.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars.   Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars. EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 2:14 am

Destin sighed and smiled as he knelled down and lifted Seiharu into his arms. "Sei...you're ok...no one is going to hurt you....open your eyes and look at them now...look at their faces....they're all worried about you..." he told Seiharu lowly as he looked up at them and smiled.

"I'm sorry, we've been working hard all day today...he's very tired. Please be kind enough to let us through to the private rooms....we'd really appreciate it..."

When he wanted or needed to be, Destin was a very convincing charmer. Even if he didn't care about other people who gawked at him and screamed his name, he sure made it seem convincing.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars.   Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars. EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 2:29 am

Seiharu almost whimpered when Destin said to look at the they were all worried about him, if he was alright or not. He curled slightly into Destin which got aww's out of the girls watching. He opened his unique eyes to look at them even as his fingers went white knuckled in Destin's shirt. "I'm sorry....I frightened all of you....I'm just tired...." It was a little white lie only in the fact that he collapsed out of fear, because he was tired just not to the point he'd drop.

"Yeah over there is actually the V.I.P. room up those stairs. You can see everyone up there and hear the music but otherwise its private......no one will be able to hear you. There's a switch on the wall that will close the sound shutters if the noise begins to bother you. Should I have one of the waitress's or waiter's come up to take your orders?" The second bouncer said pointing to a corded off stairwell. "The other private rooms are on ground floor and not sound proof they are more like large party rooms." He said giving Destin the option and pointing out those as well. The ground floor rooms also had glass doors and glass walls allowing for no privacy at all.

Seiharu not for the first time wondered why he goit into acting when he collapsed like this when he was surrounded by people even just a few, it wasn't just because of his parents.....it was because part of him didn't want to curl up in a dark room and hide from the world. He had relaxed only slightly at the mention of the room upstairs but tensed right back up at the mention of the lower rooms.....,.in his heart he was hoping for the room upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars.   Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars. EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 3:08 am

Destin just sighed and shifted Seiharu a little in his arms. "Sei...you're digging into my arm...." he whispered lowly before he looked back up at the bouncers and nodded towards the stairs. "We'll go up to the top..." he told them before he shook his head no.

"No, we won't be needing anything...we're just here to relax...." he told them before smiling and bowing a little even with Seiharu in his arms he was still perfect in balance. "Thanks for offering though..." Straightening back up, he turned and began to walk towards the V.I.P rooms.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars.   Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars. EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 3:23 am

Seiharu loosened his grip with extreme effort on his part. He flinched though at the knowledge that he had been hurting Destin and urged a bit of healing energies where he had been previously digging into him. "I'm....I'm sorry." He breathed turning his head into Destin but brought his arms down around himself as Destin carried him where he proceeded to dig into his own flesh instead.

Seiharu closed his eyes, shivering in Destin's arms, why....,why did he insist on this? Soon being an actor when he knew it would mean he'd have to do things like this going out in public among showing his face, mingling with the public.....he brought one hand up hitting down on his knuckles as he was carried up the steps towards the room. Compared to Destin to everyone he was weak.....terribly weak. As they drew closer to the room he finally spoke lowly softly. "I'm sorry....I'm so sorry...." He said weakly lowly as he knew in his heart even if Destin didn't say it....he was a burden to him, made things so difficult for him. "I'm causing you trouble.....I'm sorry...I cause you nothing but problems.....you should be able to mingle and have fun without having to worry about me collapsing in terror and fear of every living being on the planet......but.....I'm absolutely terrified of them.....I'm so weak compared to everyone else......" Seiharu said on the verge of tears......he really was pathetic. He came here knowing he would collapse in an attempt as feeble as it was to try to get past his crippling fear of people even a tiny little bit.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars.   Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars. EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 3:51 am

Sighing, Destin closed his eyes and shook his head. "You're not weak...you're just you..." he said as he let Seiharu down and opened the door to their private room. As the door opened, he walked in and turned to look back at Seiharu. "There's no reason to be sorry about being yourself...being yourself is why I'm with you..." he told Seiharu lowly and smiled at him before he walked over and plopped down on the couch.

Resting his chin on the palm of his hand and his arm on his knee, he stared boredly out over the crowd. "Everyone is weak in their own way...even I am weak Sei...everyone has their inner demons, fears and worries...you're no different..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars.   Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars. EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 4:19 am

Seiharu focused on calming down as he closed the door to the room they were in listening to Destin's words. Everyone was weak in there own way. Everyone had there own inner fears and demons. He walked over to where Destin was sitting on the couch before sitting down next to him leaning in and closing the distance as he drew his legs up to curl against his side quiet for a moment and simply calming down and thinking about what he said. "I....never really thought about it that way....to me you as you are, are perfect. You don't have to be anything but yourself." He said and he didn't Destin could be who he was and that was fine with Seiharu. "I love you for you.....so to me there is nothing weak or flawed about you. You who can face that world out there all those people and not feel like there mere presence is threatening to swallow you whole. I can feel all of them pressing down on me its suffocating and I can't breathe.....I panic and want to curl up and hide away where they can't find me.......but I don't feel that way around you. Your presence to me is warm and calming is like this perfect warmth around me no matter what your doing. Just being near you....hearing your voice makes me feel safe inside." Seiharu looked at the throbbing masses out there. No doubt there was good kind people out there but he was too afraid to even get near them.

"I need you Destin....even above my fear of them....I'm afriad of loosing you even a little, but I don't want to be smothering clingy either.....I....need you like the humans need air to breath.....I've never needed anyone or anything like how I feel when it comes to you.....I love you. And part of me worries that this fear of mine will eventually drive you away because I'm terrified of being among them....so to be with me you end up isolated with me often......I don't want to loose you. Loosing you would be worse then dying....dying would be a mercy then......and yet your so patient with me....I became an actor thinking it would help me little by little get past this crippling fear of people.....I've done another movie before this one and instead of getting better its getting worse it seems because now everyone turns there head and clusters around me when I enter a room....I knew this would happen and still......I did it anyways knowing I'd go through this every time......every single time and now I feel like I'm forcing you to be isolated from everyone and everything and it scares me because.....I'm afraid I'll push you away because of my fear of people one of these days..." He said softly as he closed his eyes okay now that there was distance and a wall plus height between him and the massive crowd.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars.   Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars. EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 4:45 am

Destin sighed as he continued to boredly stare out at them. "I'm far from perfect..." he said lowly as he closed his eyes. "To be honest...I isolate myself on purpose...I don't like people at all. As charming as I can be, I hate them..." he said lowly as he opened his eyes to look at Seiharu.

"There is a coldness, a darkness in me that feels nothing towards them...I will kill them without a scrap of emotion...the coldness creeps up inside of me and I can't stop it...you're the only reason I can come back...without you needing me, I will fall Sei...and when I do...climbing out of the hollow pit that is my soul...will be damn near impossible..." he explained as he stood up and walked over to the window and stared down at them all. "You need me, and I need you to need me...I need it now more than ever...."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars.   Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars. EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 12:10 am

Seiharu looked up at Destin as he spoke about a hollowness an emptiness inside of himself. That he needed Seiharu to need him, that he needed Seiharu now more then ever. He got up and walked forwards coming up behind Destin without a word and slipped his arms around the taller vampire as much as he could. It meant that his hands rested laying flat on his string flat stomach.

Seiharu let his head rest against Destin's back breathing in his scent. "Destin there is never a time that I will not need you. I know it in my heart in the depths of my very being.....you are the one person in this entire world that I need and will be lost without. Until I met you I felt like I was lost." He whispered as he stayed there resting his head there. "Destin.....what I'm trying to say is that no matter how much time passes or what happens....I will always stay by your side. I will always be with you till the end of time itself. I can feel it in the very depths of my being your the only one in this world for me. Where ever you go, whatever you do I will always be by your side. Always....and forever."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars.   Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars. Empty

Back to top Go down

Lights, Camera, and Action. a day in the life of Vampiric Movie Stars.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next