Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

That Crazy Fox

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru
Species: Vampire

That Crazy Fox - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Crazy Fox   That Crazy Fox - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 1:38 am

Mako moaned lowly as he doubled over Kanari a little, tightening his grip on the human's hair once again. Kanari didn't understand at all, and he could tell, so without even giving it a second thought, the moment he felt his release rising to the surface, he pulled himself out of Kanari's mouth, just in time too, because as soon as he did, he found his release.

Though he hadn't intended to, he ended up finding release on Kanari's face instead of in his mouth, but since Kanari hadn't understood, he didn't want to risk anything, though now he realized that it most likely would have been much safer if he had just found release while Kanari was pleasuring him like that.

Breathing heavily, Mako let go of Kanari's hair and slid down to his own knees and told him lowly, breathlessly, "S-Sorry Kanari...I didn't mean to make such a mess..."
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen

PostSubject: Re: That Crazy Fox   That Crazy Fox - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 1:47 am

Kanari gasped making a startled sound when Mako pulled away and barely had time to close his eyes before heat splashed all over his face. He sat there startled breathing heavy, and slowly reached up his fingers touching the sticky white substance that covered his skin. He slowly opened his eyes crimson depths finding Mako's own as he looked at him in utter confusion. Was one not supposed to take it in? And then his comment about making such a mess. "Oh...." it was perhaps the most unintelligent thing that he could have said at the moment but it was utterly all that could come to mind.

Kanari didn't look at Mako but down at his fingers as he felt it cooling on his skin. He he sat there naked except for the 'dog collar' choker around his neck and Mako's release running down his face, he moved his hand back up running it along the side of his face to try to stop the slick feeling sliding down his skin. But nothing else came to mind. For once there was no witty sarcastic response out of him he was going over the chain of events in his mind. Trying to figure out something anything to say other then 'Oh' and nothing came out. Especially since..........his arousal seemed to die down some, his emotional standing plummeting some as Kanari continued to use his hands to remove it from his face....smearing some of it but that couldn't be help.
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: That Crazy Fox   That Crazy Fox - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 1:54 am

Mako sighed and closed his eyes, finally able to breathe a bit normally. "Don't look like that Kanari. I didn't pull away because I didn't want you, I pulled away because I was trying to be considerate..." he told him lowly as he put a gentle hand on Kanari's head and looked at him a bit sadly.

"If you didn't want me to move, you should have just said something..." he told him lowly before he sighed and got up on the bed and laid down on it and hid his face, not even bothering to notice that his ass was up in the air.

"I didn't mean to upset you..." he said, his voice muffled by the fur blanket.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: That Crazy Fox   That Crazy Fox - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 2:05 am

Kanari managed to get the rest of it off of him. Before he stood up and looked over at Mako. A bit of the darker aspect of his nature shinning through. "A little hard to do with my mouth full don't you think?" he said dull sarcasm leaving him as he glared at the fox who was currently on the bed ass end up in the air as if he were trying to burrow his head under the blankets.

He was pissed Mako went and got him aroused although Kanari himself had a good part to play in that, then the release on his face which Kanari realized in that moment was a really big turn OFF for him. He walked over to the bed having wiped his hand off on the floor. Red eyes looking sharply at the figure before him who suddenly seemed much much younger then Kanari himself although in truth he was older.

Kanari climbed onto the bed. "If you haven't figured it out by now even if I don't fully understand something if I don't want it I'll pull remove or take of it myself." he said meaning even if he hadn't understood fully if he didn't want Mako in his mouth at that point wither or not he realized he'd still release or not he would have taken his mouth away and continued with his hand. Kanari though slide his hand up along Mako's backside and pressed a finger against him slowly circling mirroring what Mako had done with his tongue and mouth earlier.

"Yeah it's a fucking turn off for me but if you think for a moment I'm just gonna let your ass walk away there think again, don't do it again." Kanari said irritated mostly with the fact that Mako was moving away from him thinking it was over then anything else. "And now we both know." meaning Mako was his first and it was the first time he had been covered in anyone's release.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: That Crazy Fox   That Crazy Fox - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 2:14 am

Mako's head shot up when he felt Kanari's finger there as he gasped and tried, mind you, to glare daggers at the human. "It's not like I know everything about you. How the.... he moaned a little before he continued, breaking his attitude as he glared at Kanari, "..hell was I supposed to know what to do?"

Now they were back to square one it seemed. Mako had made a mistake, but it's not like he knew it would be one. He knew things about Kanari, sure, but he didn't know that much about him. It had taken him a long time just to learn what he had about Kanari.

But with Kanari's teasing him, and his still present arousal, Mako's anger dissolved much quicker than usual as he just cruled his fingers into the fur of the blanket and moaned, his eyes closing as he rested there in that position.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: That Crazy Fox   That Crazy Fox - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 2:32 am

Kanari chuckled as he leaned in and whispered. "And how are you gonna know more about what I like and don't like in this situation then any other? I meant....my attitude towards things in general even if class if I don't want to do something I won't." he said shaking his head as he continued to circle his finger there. He glanced back though at what he was doing and took a deep breath. That scarcasm fading out as he closed his eyes and let his hand slowly fall away not realizing it would come across as teasing or perhaps make Mako angry with him for stopping.

"Mako." he wasn't angry anymore it was hard to stay angry with Mako heck most of the time in class he just enjoyed the banter back and forth. But this......Kanari sat down on the bed feeling the fur against his skin but it wasn't the same as Mako's. This was horrible it sucked suddenly all at once they were at odds and he found himself getting upset again not at Mako but at himself because he didn't know. Because he was finding out things the hard way his likes and dislikes during this it wasn't like he had experience in it before. "If......you want me to go........" he spoke but his voice was soft low he didn't want to that was for sure but.......he had upset Mako and he himself had been upset was it all over tonight?
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: That Crazy Fox   That Crazy Fox - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 2:41 am

Mako looked at Kanari and sighed as he sat up, a whine having left him when Kanari stopped. "Leave? When did I ever say I was done?" he asked lowly as he yanked Kanari down towards him by the ankle and looked at him with those bedroom eyes full of lust and desire.

"I'm far from done with you. I'm not going to let you forget this night, ever..." he told him lowly as he licked his lips and chuckled a little as he crawled, much like a cat slinking towards its prey, up until he was straddling Kanari and he was staring down at him, having pinned him to the bed.

"If I had been done, I would have been sure to have let you know..." he whispered before he leaned in and kissed him passionately on the lips, letting his hands come down to tease Kanari's nipples.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: That Crazy Fox   That Crazy Fox - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 2:48 am

Kanari looked back at him over his shoulder as he seemed to question the idea of him leaving and tipped his head some. He yelped in surprise as he was suddenly yanked across the fur blankets onto the bed laying on his back looking up at Mako was cat crawling over him to stop above him.

"Mako...." Kanari breathed as he looked up at him hearing the words I'm far from done with you. leading into the rest and felt the blush stain his cheeks again there it was again that blasting thruogh his defenses and getting to him as he hummed into the kiss. HIs breathing deep as he brought his hands up to wrap his arms around Mako.

Kanari returned the kiss with the same passion that he had received a but moaned into it squirming a bit in pleasure as Mako attacked his nipples having no idea that they could be that sensitive. He broke the kiss to moan and turn his head. "M...ma..makoo.." he moaned blinking as that simple action what he was doing right now was reawakening rather quickly Kanari's need.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: That Crazy Fox   That Crazy Fox - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 2:56 pm

Mako chuckled lowly as he looked down at Kanari. "Naughty boy...teasing me like that..." he said lowly as he continued to tease Kanari's nipples. But he knew, could feel Kanari's need reawakening. His goal was to get Kanari completely aroused once again so he could share the experience with his human lover.

After a while though, he stopped teasing Kanari's nipples and leaned back down to kiss him once again, and repeated the process of gently kissing him all the way down to his need and kissed the tip of it again before he smirked and flipped him over onto his stomach once again.

This time, he didn't say anything, didn't warn Kanari of anything as he went to work, 'eating him out' and soon came up for air and licked three of his fingers and told Kanari lowly, "Don't worry. Don't clench, just relax. I won't hurt you..." It was all he said before he inserted the first finger.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: That Crazy Fox   That Crazy Fox - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 3:27 pm

That crazy fox did a fine job of getting him all hot and bothered again as he moaned and cried for him in pleasure. When Mako kissed his need he gasped as that sensation sent tingles of pleasure right through him.

Kanari yelped in surprise as he was flipped over and let out several lovely cries as Mako ate him out again. Although he did look back as the fox said something about relaxing before he moaned and coolapsed into the bed when Mako's finger found him. "Mako" he breahted out on a low sensual moan.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: That Crazy Fox   That Crazy Fox - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 4:00 pm

Mako licked his lips as he felt his whole body start to ache with desire. He had been waiting so long for this moment. Now that it was here, his body could hardly contain itself. He had an amazing amount of self control, had learned it as he began his job of teaching.

After he made sure Kanari was relaxed, he inserted the second finger and began to wiggle it about and move it in and out, 'stretching' his little lover so that he would be somewhat prepared for Mako. "Even as a virgin, your body knows what is about to happen and anticipates it...such a dirty little boy..." he said lowly, teasing Kanari a little more before he finally inserted the third finger, which was a tight fit at first, but slowly Kanari's body adjusted to it and he could move his fingers freely.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: That Crazy Fox   That Crazy Fox - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 10:53 pm

Kanari moaned and whimpered as the third finger entered laying there face down in the soft fur blanket his breathing deep as he felt his hips moving of there own volition while Mako's fingers did these wicked things to him....tense up how on earth did one tense up when this was happening granted he wasn't used to at all the feelings that were being stirred back there but he was a melted pile of sensation at the moment moaning and laying there fingers in the fur as he closed his eyes blushing.

Mako had reduced him to this with nothing more then his fingers Kanari couldn't move didn't want to as his hips seemed to be begging silently for more attention then what they were getting. He was still blushing madly at the words spoke earlier. "Can't help it....." he protested softly as if he had some control over how his body responded to Mako which he didn't. He couldn't help it that his body desired everything Mako was giving him and more.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: That Crazy Fox   That Crazy Fox - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:23 am

Mako chuckled lowly as he kept moving his fingers, preparing his lover for the main event. "Naughty boy...stay still..." he told him lowly and used his free hand to hold his hips still. It was one thing for him to be moving his fingers, it was another for Kanari to be moving his hips. Mako knew what he was doing, Kanari was still a virgin, if he moved wrong, he'd hurt himself, and it worried Mako.

But after a while, Mako finally removed the third finger, soon followed by the second and then the first. It was easier to remove them than it was to insert them, so he let Kanari's hips go as he was removing them. "Now for the main event..." he said as he positioned himself and finally entered Kanari for the first time.

Moaning lowly, Mako bent over Kanari a little, nails digging into flesh as he did. Amazing was the first thing that came to mind as he adjusted to the tightness of Kanari before he was finally able to straighten up and take a deep breath as he began to move, making slow thrusts as he let Kanari adjust to the new sensation.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: That Crazy Fox   That Crazy Fox - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:26 am

Kanari moaned and whimpered as those fingers moved and he couldn't until the end when Mako was removing his fingers. It was then that he let out a sound of protest. His breathing deep. However before he could utter any words of protest Mako put something else in place of his fingers bigger and hotter and a low sultry moan left him.

He could feel the slow movements of the one behind him his fingers curling into the soft fur blanket at he took a breath when he could between soft moans. How something like this could send this warm feeling through him cause things to tighten up was beyond him but at the moment it was incredible. "Mako..." he breathed.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: That Crazy Fox   That Crazy Fox - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:34 am

Mako moaned lowly as he kept his nails dug in, never breaking the skin, but making sure he had a tight grasp on his lover never the less. "Fuck....so tight..." he breathed between moans and shivers as he slowly began to move faster.

This had been the first time he had sex with anyone since he had been captured by Kanari when the boy was only three years old, so it was amazing to feel such sensations after not being sexually active for so long.

Last edited by Aoi Rei on Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: That Crazy Fox   That Crazy Fox - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:38 am

Kanari had no idea that he had more or less owned Mako since he was three all he did know was that he couldn't really feel any pain from the nails digging into his hips keeping him from moving as Mako shifted pace slowly moving faster and faster. His cries became more and more intense as Mako moved.

Rear held firmly in the air his back arching a bit as Mako moved and the first of many smaller releases came. He was too innocent to be able to make it the whole way without them but at the same token it was building up to the big one that Mako was no doubt looking for. The heat and tension despite the mini releases building up in his stomach slowly. All Kanari could do for Mako at the moment was sing.....and it was perhaps a song that the Kitsune was absolutely enjoying.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: That Crazy Fox   That Crazy Fox - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:42 am

Mako moaned lowly as he kept moving, his pace having finally reach it's peak where it was a bit rough, and yet not very rough at all. Enough to rock his little lover, to shake him and make him cry out, but not enough to shake everything around them.

After nearly an hour, Mako finally groaned as he felt the white hot heat coiling up inside of his stomach. "Shit...gonna come..." he breathed lowly before he finally found his release, half collapsing onto Kanari's back as he rode out the waves of pleasure it sent rushing through his entire body and he focused on catching his breath.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: That Crazy Fox   That Crazy Fox - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:47 am

Kanari cried out as he finally found the final release when Mako found his, feeling the weight of the fox against his back as he half leaned on him but it hardly mattered. His body shivering as everything rushed down to one point and the euphoria that followed was incredible. In fact he was barely staying half bent up the way he was wanting to collapse to the blankets beneath him.

Kanari panted and kept his had bowed to towards the bed beneath him. "Mako....." he breathed lowly or rather called the fox's name between gasping pants for air as he struggled to relearn how to breath the euphoria rushing through him like a drug and his body trembling with the need to collapse. He didn't know how it felt for Mako but he knew it had been mind blowing for him so much in fact he was hardly aware of the binding magic that rushed through his frame more or less doing what Mako said it would do. As Mako had chosen Kanari for even if Kanari himself would deny being Mako's master his lover yes but master no.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: That Crazy Fox   That Crazy Fox - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:51 am

Mako panted a little as he finally found the strength to move and pull out of Kanari. "I love you Kanari...and don't you ever forget that..." he told him as he made Kanari turn to face him and he kissed him passionately on the lips.

After a few moments, he broke the kiss and sat down on the edge of the bed beside Kanari. "And now...you are bound....no matter where you go, I will be able to find you...and no matter if you lose your love for me...I will never be able to leave you..." he told him lowly as he sat there. He was so happy, but physically exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: That Crazy Fox   That Crazy Fox - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 3:02 am

Kanari looked at him having returned the kiss and hearing that Mako loved him. "I..." he said catching his breath and although it was the first time he was saying it. It was beyond physical desire he knew he didn't want anyone else doing this to him. "I love you too." Mako's touch didn't hurt, didn't cause the ice cold burning from his shadow pressing down on Kanari's. More then that....Mako's touch was warm. He loved it and found he didn't want it to go anywhere. "I'm....not going to." he said meaning loose his love for him. Kanari was certain such a thing was impossible.

He did drop though no longer able to hold himself up and slowly went wide eyed as evidence of his release when Mako took him at the end pressed against his hip laying there the fur blanket which looked so very expensive and one after another for the first time since the moment he was born Kanari Karui cried. Mako had admitted to loving him, had done all of this made him feel incredible and he had......he had ruined, soiled what appeared to be a very expensive blanket. As the cold wet spot rapidly cooling against his skin became more and more apparent to him he looked at Mako. "I'm soo sorry....." he said lowly in almost a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: That Crazy Fox   That Crazy Fox - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 3:15 am

Mako looked at Kanari for a moment before he sighed and smiled at him. "Kanari, don't worry about the blanket, it's not worth crying over, it's just fur...fake fur to be exact, so it's not expensive, and honestly...I hardly ever sleep in this bed anyway...it's mostly here for looks..." he told him lowly as he ran his hand throguh Kanari's hair in a soothing manner.

Those tears...they bothered Mako so very much. They made every part of his being hurt. "Please don't cry Kanari...you didn't ruin it or anything, I can wash it..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: That Crazy Fox   That Crazy Fox - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 3:18 am

Kanari nodded and shifted without really thinking it out or even about it from where he was laying to curl up with his head on Mako's lap. He was tired his body tired as he yawned Mako had exhausted him but in a good way. And wither or not he meant to he was falling asleep. "Alright." he said lowly his body still humming but now it was cooling off slowly and he shivered slightly which was why he was curling up to Mako, partly to be close to the fox, the other because the fox even now was warm. "I won't..." he said softly he wouldn't cry over the blanket and he wouldn't leave him. It just seemed to fit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That Crazy Fox   That Crazy Fox - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

That Crazy Fox
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2