Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crazy Family life

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Species: Vampire

Crazy Family life Empty
PostSubject: Crazy Family life   Crazy Family life EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 9:26 pm

He stood there looking at the group of teenagers that scurried away from Aoife as he approached. Not that he was trying to drive her playthings away from here but it was after school and they were supposed to be heading home and well Juro had asked him to wait with Aoife. How he ended up with these two even now he wasn't overly sure but he was free of his collar, free of that horrible restraint and had no desire to put one back around his neck quickly it wasn't a mark of honor but control among his kind.

Aoife sighed as she watched them run off before glancing at him and shrugging smiling and shaking her head. "Honestly if my playthings are that fragile that they can't be around you when you arrive.....then they have no business being here at all." She said lightly indifferently and it was true to her. She had both him and her brother to take care of now and she took great pride in taking care of the 'pack' although it was just the three of them. Juro was selective very much so and had only wanted *him* to be with them had approached no other like he had approached this one. This 'half breed' but.....Juro said he was perhaps more powerful then all of them back there. That he was someone Juro *wanted* this white hound.

"it matters not to me.....I'm rather used to it." he answered looking off.

Aoife just sighed softly. "It matters greatly to me. Rejecting you is the same as rejecting Juro to me. If they can not accept you they have no place licking the dirt at my feet let alone my playing with them. Remember that....they are trash easily replaced you are not." She said her outlook on him had changed after the first night......Shin wasn't sure how sincere that was but Juro seemed happy with change as if she was truthful with it.
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru

Crazy Family life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Family life   Crazy Family life EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 9:53 pm

He was tired, having just got done with practice. He hadn't bothered to change. He wasn't sweaty, didn't really exert himself much when it came to practice. He had been given a good spot on the team, told that he was an important part of their being able to win. That had been a year ago. Now he was a second year and held a steady spot on the now undefeated Kyoto High. He walked now, hands in his pockets as he made his way to where he had told his sister and his..boyfriend? he wasn't sure at this point in their relationship, to meet him.

He looked up at them, having had his mix-matched eyes fixated on the ground and nodded to his sister as he made his way to them and came to a stop just before them both and then over at the backs of the ones who were running away. "Life isn't replaceable..." he said lowly, responding to the last little bit of their conversation that he had walked up to hear.
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

Crazy Family life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Family life   Crazy Family life EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 10:01 pm

Aoife looked at him. Then down she had meant that those who thought they could hang around her could be replaced if they could not accept Shin. But she made no motion to correct it or state otherwise not wanting to irritate or upset Juro. Which she was highly prone for doing in fact she was certain she wasn't in as much deadly hot water lately because Shin was there and well she'd rather not test the limits of how much Shin's calming presence had on her brother. Even now she wasn't sure how Shin could talk to easily with him he wasn't afraid of Juro's strength and power, even wary of it. It was as if such things didn't matter to the half breed.

Shin glanced at him and nodded then looked at the backs of the teens that ran off. "That I know all to well....however.....I'm not out to win there favor either I really don't care if they like me or not is all I was saying.....there are precious few who's opinion means anything to me....." Juro being at the top of the list the only thing he had ever cared about was that it was true Shin was a true mixed breed. Anything else didn't matter. "You look relaxed....no on in practice did anything stupid?" He said since a few of first stringers had a bad habit of 'testing the waters' and seeing how far they could get on the team that was unbeaten.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

Crazy Family life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Family life   Crazy Family life EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 10:09 pm

He looked back over at them and shook his head. "Friends are hard to find...finding people you can really trust is the biggest task in the world it seems..." he said and shrugged. Humans were hard to trust, but there were at least a few people out there that were genuine and worth the time to get to know. He was sure of it. They weren't just toys, not to him.

At Shin's question though, he just sighed and closed his eyes. Relaxed? Yeah maybe he was. "do I seem relaxed? I didn't really notice. To be honest, I wasn't very focused on practice...so maybe I just didn't notice them trying their luck with me..." he admitted lowly as he opened his eyes to look at Shin and Aoife once more.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

Crazy Family life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Family life   Crazy Family life EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 10:19 pm

Shin nodded as he looked at Juro then glanced at Aoife who was watching them go. She called them toys but perhaps it was because they all acted so shallow around her or because of her master before but either way.....he wasn't overly sure. "Should we get going soon..."

A bunch of giggling school girls walked past them talking about the transfer student and there Aoife sighed. Oh yes......the reason she was so tense and ready to be rid of her toys wasn't because she was worried about her brothers disapproval it was because transferring into the school was a Tod hund with deep Azure blue with Black low lights and stunning golden eyes. The girls all over drooled over him and yet the man/boy could not be bothered in fact he looked more annoyed to be here then anything else.

Aoife scanned the crowd and saw him walking out....a collar around his neck not that the humans could see it and he was heading towards the gates. No doubt.....Lord Death had discovered them or something she had no idea at all that thought was far from the truth he was here for a totally different reason. But as he walked towards the gate Aoife shook her head. "Wait a bit....we should wait a bit...." That hound was not a low in the ranks. If Juro challenged him.....
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

Crazy Family life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Family life   Crazy Family life EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 10:32 pm

He looked over to where Aoife was looking and then back to Shin. "I'm ready to go home, so let's get going," he said as he looked at his sister. "Don't tell me you're thinking of keeping me from meeting him Ao..." he mused lowly. "I could care less if he's here or even why he's here...I'm not interested in him much...he smells like another..." he said and turned to begin walking towards the gates of the school.

It wasn't that hard to pick up either. He had smelled it when the other had walked past them. The scent of another clinging to that hound...it was as if they were one and the same person...to be that close to his master or his handler, or whatever they called it...he must have quite the forbidden relationship with that one.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

Crazy Family life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Family life   Crazy Family life EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 10:40 pm

Aoife looked at Juro and sighed. To keep him from meeting him......Juro really didn't know fear of any level that was no doubt a Tod Hund and he didn't seem to care that they were there but she was certain not only did he care he would be making their lives miserable soon very soon.
"But....he's a high ranking Tod Hund getting involved with him is nothing but trouble.....if he's here because of us...."

Shin fell into step with Juro even as Aoife began to walk behind them. Having a feeling that her brother was going to meet with this hound going to talk to him and get to know him. She had picked it up and so too did Shin no doubt......the scent of the other so heavily intertwined with his own.

He paused scenting the air although it didn't look like it as he tipped his head and looked not at the three hounds although they were interesting they weren't why he was here. The dead boy was though and he was hiding in the school using dark magic and well it was his 'assignment' to sniff him out and bring the scent and confirm he was there to his partner. These three weren't causing trouble and as long as they weren't Saigo wouldn't issue any orders about sending them back so it wasn't his problem. The Necromancer who had died and was siphoning off the lives of those around him to keep living was.......he had tracked him to here but they needed to confirm it before a reaper just waltzed through otherwise it would have been easy for Saigo or even Mujo to do it. But.....this was a school and there were fragile lives here so sending him in to hunt it down was easier not that he liked it......the girls fondled his arms his hair hung on him all day....it was enough to make him want to gag. But his hearing being sharp glanced over at the three approaching from behind.

"Not unless your out to cause trouble."
His low voice answered Aoife as he glanced at them then away again scanning the courtyard....still in the school yet...it would be coming out soon.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

Crazy Family life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Family life   Crazy Family life EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 10:49 pm

He looked up at the one who had spoke to them, and then back down. It wasn't his problem to begin with. He wasn't here to be a problem. He was here to stay. "I'm told that I'm trouble no matter if I try to be or not...but...causing it on my own? That's not something that I'm looking to do...never was..." he said as he rose his gaze again to look not at the Tod Hund, but up at the sky and sighed. It had seemed like so long ago...that he had met Shin near the end of fall. Now it was the early beginning of spring and the cherry blossoms were in bloom.

"I could care less if you tell Saigo that we're here...tell him what you want really...he already knows we're here by now anyway...this is the second year we've been in the same place without moving...we're not trying to hide...so he can come and see me anytime he wants..." he told the hound lowly. "I'm not running from this...hell...tell him if he wants to try, he can even try to to collar me and tame me to be one of his hounds...I'd welcome him to at least try..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

Crazy Family life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Family life   Crazy Family life EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 10:56 pm

Aoife thought for sure Juro was taunting this hound before him as the other turned and tipped his head.

"He knows." he answered him looking at him. "And to be frank he could give a careless as long as your not causing problems and killing people for the fun of it. Saigo.....is an interesting person to say the least." He said looking at him and then shoved his hand in his pocket. He looked at the three of them then sighed. "As to trying to collar you? He doesn't waste his time on activities that have no meaning. If he succeeded in collaring you, you'd either break it or hate him for it. Those of us among the Tod Hund who wear this..." He paused it tapped it. "It is a symbol of honor and sign that we willingly work with our Reaper. It is not forced to be obeyed." He said shrugging all wore them although there were Tod Hund who never left the realm had no desire to be bonded to a reaper and Saigo did not force it saying that those hounds would not make for good partners.

Shin looked away he didn't say anything he had been told it was upon Death's order that he was bound to the gates.....he wasn't about to argue with a Tod Hund it would get him no where.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

Crazy Family life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Family life   Crazy Family life EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 11:07 pm

He looked down now at the hound and sighed. "That wasn't a challenge...just an invitation..." he admitted as he looked at this one. He wasn't forcing his will on others unless there was a reason to anymore. He had started to lean less and less on fear and more and more on the comfort of having Shin around. "Collars to us are different it's true...but here lately I can't help but wonder...if I was born as the wrong kind of hound..." he mused and sighed before he looked back up at the cherry blossoms.

"Or maybe not...who knows..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

Crazy Family life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Family life   Crazy Family life EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 11:12 pm

Kiten just sighed as he stepped down and turned to face him. "I can tell him." He said shrugging as he looked at him. "But honestly I don't think he cares about 'what type of hound' your are so much as how you act.....if you behave like a mindless beast or something more." he shrugged as he sighed. "Then again you could go and speak with him yourself.....he can usually be found at his restaurant...."

Aoifei looked at this Tod Hund and tipped her head. "Why.....are you helping us?" Answering her brother not attacking and at that the other shrugged.

"Not all things are as they first seem." he said then sighed and turned as the 'target' bolted out the back doors of the school. That never worked and only served usually to make him 'hungry' during the hunt. Although that may come across wrong he wasn't not helping them but nor was he overly helping them either.....he was just answering questions.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

Crazy Family life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Family life   Crazy Family life EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 11:24 pm

He looked back down at the other hound and sighed. "Maybe one of these days I'll go on my own..." he said. "Maybe when I'm not afraid," he said and moved to the side to let the other hound pass by him. "As I am right now, I'm not worth much to him. To be honest, I'm not worth much to anyone as I am now...but that's not your problem to worry about, is it?" he mused as he turned and began to walk away again.

"Maybe one of these days you'll see me at work...but for now, have fun living your life and doing your job with that person of yours...whoever they are..." he said as he waved over his shoulder to the other hound.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

Crazy Family life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Family life   Crazy Family life EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 11:32 pm

Kiten looked over at him. "Your wrong." he answered. "It's not my problem that your here if your not causing problems in the living world.......but I do care about what happens." He said and he did perhaps to a fault but he knew what it was like to be hidden from his father and in doing so being kicked and beaten abused by a bad reaper he knew it happened and so too did his father. "Perhaps one of these days I will......but as to fearing him....only those who seek to destroy this world need fear him."

Shin looked at him and then moved to join Juro not wanting to say anything a bit of the abused hound still in him not wanting to anger one who outranked him and he wasn't certain but he thought that those earrings of his marked him of a very high status he just had no idea how high.

Aoife looked at Kiten and narrowed her eyes. Pretty words....but meaningless.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

Crazy Family life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Family life   Crazy Family life EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 12:01 am

He paused and looked back at the other hound and shook his head. "Not afraid of him- not just him..." he said as he turned to look at the other. "I'm afraid of where my life is going, afraid of everyone..." he admitted. Despite his words, he knew that he didn't look or act like he was afraid, but deep down he was always afraid of everyone, of being confined, of being alone, of not knowing where he was going in life.

"Right now...I'm just going around kicking blindly in the dark, shooting to make things work even though I'm not sure how..." he said and turned around to once again begin walking. "It's interesting though...to hear that a Tod Hund cares about a Hell Hound...interesting, but reassuring all the same..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

Crazy Family life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Family life   Crazy Family life EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 12:17 am

Kiten looked at him. "Of course care..." He said and he did. He might not always act like it but he did care. Kiten looked at Juro as the other two moved to join him as he began walking again. Before he himself looked back in the direction the idiot was running. "It's normal to be afraid.....it's even understandable no one knows were their lives are going but it's even more unnerving for our kind regardless of which side of the gates your born and serve. 'Do I even have a place to belong' it's a question all of us ask.....the answer is yes but it's not always clear where that is."

Aoife looked at him. "It's easy to say being born on your side of the gate."

"No....it isn't." he answered looking at her. "It's even more fearful on this side.....because a bad partner can send you." he answered and sighed.

Aoife just closed her eyes bad partner? There were no partners only master. "Forgive me but I can't see anyone who holds the leash to a collar as a partner there all masters....."

"A bad reaper is a 'Master' a good one is a partner. They entrust you with there life as much as you entrust them with yours...." Kiten said looking at them. "I would stay and answer more of your concerns if I could.....but I have an assignment I must finish before it causes any more trouble."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crazy Family life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Family life   Crazy Family life Empty

Back to top Go down

Crazy Family life
Page 1 of 1