Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What intentions they have...only they know.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru
Species: Vampire

What intentions they have...only they know.  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 7:10 pm

Juro looked at Shin as he said that he wasn't making rules for him. "I wasn't talking about making rules as a matter of rank, stupid," he said and sighed. Bluntly calling Shin stupid, not that he really believed Shin was an idiot, he just wasn't very good with people. "I was talking about how you mentally set expectations for me to meet. I'm not going to try to fit someone's standards. Don't get ideas about how you think I should react to something...I'm not that predictable..." he explained lowly and then looked over at his sister.

"Wouldn't it be better if you just let us both go with you?" he asked lowly. Oddly enough, Juro actually liked shopping, so he didn't mind if his sister asked if he wanted to go along. He just hated it when she nagged him about his clothing choices.
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 7:18 pm

Aoife looked up at Juro as he said that and then nodded. "Your both welcome to come along. And I would appreciate the help Juro..." She said as she looked at them. "It would make it easier to get his sizes and styles down better." She said as she looked at Shin who looked at her as if she was kidding they were already doing so much but she had this look that said her mind was made up.

Shin sighed though as he looked at Juro. "Right." he said lightly. Not at all taking offense that at least this time although he was trying to figure Juro out. He wasn't sure what to make of him from one moment to the next he seemed to be full of ups and down in so many different directions that it was hard to tell which way he was coming form at times. "I"m not I'm actually trying to understand you Juro. Your not someone to form ideas about." Shin said as he opened his hand and looked at the remains of the red dust that sat there. He just sighed as he closed his eyes so much had changed in such a short time since Juro walked up and refused to let him walk away and things kept changing.....just how much he didn't know.
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 7:24 pm

Juro just sighed and stood up again, moving from crossed arms to putting his hands in his pockets. "I wouldn't have asked if I hadn't planned on coming with you..." he told his sister before he looked back over at Shin. Seriously? Shin had just reacted like he expected Juro to leave the Torque on him even though he had asked if he wanted him to take if off and yet he said he hadn't formed ideas. This was going to be a long process indeed.

"Whatever...let's just go to the mall..." he said lowly as he moved past them to go change out of his basketball uniform. He hadn't really wanted to change, but for the sake of not wearing his uniform everywhere, he'd go change.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 7:39 pm

Shin sighed as he sat back and closed his eyes it wasn't that he was forming ideas about Juro, he was hesitant to....think that he just had the right to be here. That it was all alright. Everything was happening so fast. "It's all happening so fast..."he said as Juro was walking out of the room. "I've never met anyone like you....it's not that....I'm trying to form ideas about you...its that..." He closed his eyes. "I've never met anyone that's just wanted me to belong in the same place with them and accepted them with taking anything back along the way. I didn't want to expect it....I just came here so I would have understood if you wanted more time to build up trust. But at the same token...." He sighed as he closed his eyes. "It's why I said it the way I did...even if it took skin...because I knew it would...and I knew from the short time that despite my own trying to understand everything since meeting you....that you Juro are a hound who walks to his own beat." Shin said closing his eyes and as he sat there and it was true Juro did. He had figured that much out no matter what was said and done Juro would do his own thing no matter what anyone said or thought, if he wanted to do it he would. "I'm the one whose trying to get used to being used to being wanted by you....to being allowed to be here by you."

Aoife looked at him it was such a sad existence before now. She looked at him as Juro had been moving off to get changed to go to the mall. She stood and looked at Shin quietly a moment or two. A life time and she didn't understand Juro. But to try to explain that Shin would be hard.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 7:45 pm

Juro paused in his steps and turned to look back at Shin. He stood there for a long while before he finally spoke though, "I've never met anyone who wanted to take the time to ask questions and let me answer them the way I want to...so I guess we're even..." he said lowly as he turned to walk out of the room. "No one even knows my favorite fruit or favorite color...not a single person...you'll be the first..." he confirmed lowly as he walked out and went to his room to go change.

It wasn't something he meant to use to hurt his sister, it was just a truth he had learned to accept. Before he met Shin, he had expected to never tell a single person about himself- that they'd never give him time to answer their questions.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 7:59 pm

Shin looked at him as he said that. That until meeting Shin he had never thought he'd find anyone who would know what his favorite fruit was, what his favorite color was. That there was anyone he would want to tell anything about himself to. That he would meet anyone who would let him answer questions in the manner in which he wished. Not a single person, that Shin would be a first, he had confirmed lowly as he walked out to go change. Shin nodded. "Alright." he said softly. It would no doubt end up being just as he said.

Aoife blinked as she looked between them as she realized it was just as Juro said. She didn't know those things about her brother. In all of there lives she didn't know and he wouldn't answer a lot of her questions and she was beginning to realize the difference. There was a big difference when Shin asked questions he asked only a few and then stopped and grew silent....there was never any rush as if there was never any reason to as if they had all the time in the world.

She looked as Juro walked out of the room and then she and Shin moved to wait for him in the living room and wait for Juro before heading off for the mall. Shin would need clothing changes. More then just what he was wearing. Something to sleep in tonight too. And no doubt Juro might need to help him in figuring that stuff out.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 8:26 pm

When he came out of his room, he looked completely different. His hair was spiked slightly from pulling his jersey over his head and then putting on the black T-shirt with a large white skull in the middle of it. He wore faded black jeans that were in a way similar in color now to a really dark gray color, they were tore at the knees which meant they were old, but he liked them because they were comfortable. His belt was a white studded leather that hung down a little because of his slender waist.

He walked over to the door to slip on his red converse sneakers and sat down at on the small bench to the side of the Genkan (Place to take shoes off in the front entrance before entering a house) and began to tie his shoes. When he was done, he looked up at them and realized he was being stared at. "What? Do I have something in my hair?"
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 9:07 pm

Shin shook himself off as he looked at him he looked so different then he simply taken a minute to change his clothes and his hair was slightly spiked but he looked good. Shin shook himself and at his question shook his head no and reached over grabbing his leather jacket. slipping it on he walked over and then slipped back into his boots as Aoife had slipped into her shoes as well. "No...there's nothing in your hair....you look good." He said in answer honestly and well that was Shin honest. He wasn't any good at beating around the bush really.

Aoife almost chuckled at Shin's innocent remark he had been so enraptured by Juro in that moment he had indeed been staring at him watching him walk and it was almost too cute. It was easy to forget they were two very powerful male hounds and just two guys who were dancing around each other and she had to wonder if Juro did like Shin and planned on making Shin his alone. But that was a hard one to figure out even for her because she really didn't know Juro that well. She had never taken the time to know him, for all she knew it could be nothing more then as best friends. She shouldn't jump and make up Juro's mind when he could be thinking something else. It was dangerous to think you know what he was planning.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 9:19 pm

Juro stood up after finishing tying his shoes and looked at Shin. He didn't even realize what he had just said. It was going to be a long, difficult trip it seemed. Patience was one thing, but restraint was something Juro wasn't sure he had. If Shin kept saying things without realizing it...Juro would eventually react to them...But for the time being, he just sighed and slipped on a red jacket with fur trimming around the hood and sleeves. "At least I didn't get anything in my hair..." he mumbled lowly as he tuned and opened the door, glancing back for only a second before walking out and into the cool night air.

When he was certain they had all followed him, he began to walk. "Ao, I'm going to buy some video games at Arasoi Rakuen...so we're going there first..." he told his sister lowly as he walked along, hands shoved into his pockets. Yet despite his initial start as the leader of the group, he fell back to walk close to Shin's side- so close he was almost touching elbows. If Ao were to look back, she'd see the look of "I want to hold his hand..." clearly written on Juro's face.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 9:41 pm

As they walked along Aoife glanced back to nod and paused she wasn't fond of the video game store at all. In fact she found it boring and her brother usually spent about twenty minutes in there selecting what he wanted. "Mmm...I need to pick up a few more things at the Boutique, so could I meet you at the Cabana in about forty minutes to pick up the clothes for Shin?" she asked, since the Boutique had things for her and the house that were....girly and mostly flower scented. Things that she knew Juro didn't like all that much. She'd take off for a bit to give them some privacy- give her brother that space he so longed for....

Shin walked beside him elbow to elbow, brushing each other every once and a while. Shin glanced down and blinked as he looked at his hand- so close to Juro's arm and back up. He looked ahead again nervous. Surely Juro wasn't trying to hold hands with him? So he walked with him not wanting to cause any trouble and glanced at Aoife who said she'd meet up with them in about forty minutes.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 9:59 pm

Juro nodded silently, not that he thought his sister could hear it, but because he was used to people always watching his movements. "Fine. Do whatever you want to...just make sure you come meet us when you're done..." he told her lowly, making it a point to tell Aoife not to take all day in the Boutique.

Even though he had originally started out with his hands shoved into his pockets, he ended up pulling them out just so he could let their hands brush against one another every so often. As innocent as it was, Juro wanted it to happen- to hold hands with another male. He wasn't sure why, but he felt so attracted to the white hound. He was innocent in a lot of ways, but at least he did know what holding hands was like. He did, didn't he? Slow realization crept up on him though. He didn't. Juro didn't know what it was like to hold hands.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 10:14 pm

Aoife nodded. "Sure." She said as she walked off heading towards the shops she was going to. Leaving her brother and the white hound to themselves. Juro needed this. Any little bit he could take a step forward with this hound the better and it was good. He rarely showed any interest in anyone but with Shin? She'd swear he was smitten.

Shin walked with him and felt his hand brushing against Juro's suddenly off and on. AS they walked the feel of there hands coming into contact with each other as they walked and he looked down under the rim of his sunglasses....what was...he didn't know....He looked there hands were so very close they were almost to the point they could grab. He watched there hands a moment or two as they swung back and forth brushing and tangling but his hands he soon discovered were...very 'ticklish' and not....the sort of ticklish as oh that makes me wanna laugh but rather....almost as if an self preservation moment to keep walking and see this night through he moved and before he could think twice caught Shin's hand catching Juro's in his own lacing his fingers through his own. Stopping the arousing tickling.....but he held on gently.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 10:19 pm

Juro had been walking beside Shin, leading him to the video game store he liked, he wasn't expecting the moment his hand touched something and was... He looked down and felt his eyes go wide for just a brief moment before he looked away. Embarrassed...Juro was embarrassed. "Why did you..." he breathed as he stood there, having froze mid step. "I don't understand..." he said, he almost wanted to let go because he was so embarrassed, yet of its own volition, his hand clasped tighter around Shin's hand.

"I've never...held anyone's hand before..." he admitted sheepishly. A man who was feared so wholesomely, Juro was a crude, and rude man- a force to be reckoned with...yet here and now, he was so lost and embarrassed, sheepish and flustered by something so simple as holding hands.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 10:30 pm

Shin looked at him as he stopped walking and held still a moment and said that he didn't understand asked him why. How did he explain? That there hands brushing like that had been starting to get him....wound up? That..."I wanted to." He said looking back at him. "Neither have I....it just...seemed right....and...it...was tickling...." He said looking at Juro. Seeing him looking so flustered as he seemed to hold tighter despite the fact he also seemed torn. He admitted although not sure if saying it was 'tickling' was the right way to put it since that wasn't quiet right.

Shin looked at him making no point to let go. As he felt the slight stirring inside himself calm down.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 8:27 pm

He didn't make a move to pull away despite his torn emotions. Instinct told him to let go- to get away from being confined, but his heart told him that he wanted this- needed this contact with Shin. The fact that someone wanted to touch him...it made him feel so calm somehow. Even if he had known what Shin meant, he didn't hint around like he did. To him, whatever excuse he needed to get to hold Shin's hand like this...he'd make it or use it to his advantage.

Without a word about holding hands again, Juro moved to continue leading the way to the video game store he loved so much. Shin had said he wanted to learn how to play games with Juro, so he was going to take Shin to pick some games. Even if it was video games at first, it was something he could use as a bonding tool. After a few moments of silence though, Juro couldn't keep quiet any more and spoke up, asking Shin something he'd never asked anyone before, "If....If I held out my hand to you, would you hold it like this again?"
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 8:34 pm

Shin had been walking in silence for a while with him holding hands and making no effort to pull his hand away. It felt right calming natural. As if it was the most natural thing in the world to be doing and although they walked in silence that was alright he didn't need to be talking all the time. Then glanced out of the corner of his eye through the sunglasses at Juro who had asked something that almost seemed timid. Shy....for a man who was so certain so sure of himself to suddenly ask something like that? He closed his eyes and bowed his head slightly would he....Opening them to look out at the distance as they walked. "That would imply I would have let go." Shin said it was the oddest way to put it. If Juro was to hold out his hand again would Shin take it? He didn't know how else to put it or if it came across right.....
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 8:47 pm

Juro felt like he wanted to disappear at that response. He wanted to go hide away because he could just die of embarrassment. He had just wanted to know if Shin would hold his hand at school if he asked him to. Instead, Shin's answer was so much more. Shin would always hold onto him.

Did that mean that Shin liked him? Did he mean that Juro was somehow just as special to Shin as Shin was to Juro? He felt his his stomach flutter in nervousness at those words. He felt the heat creeping into his cheeks. Curse not being born a vampire. "Stupid..." he muttered lowly as he looked away from him, not willing to look Shin in the eyes after such a remark.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 8:52 pm

Shin rose an eyebrow as he was called 'stupid' no he realized he wasn't being called stupid Juro was so very flustered and blushing bright red at the moment. His comment had absolutely thrown Juro for a loop it seems as he was obviously looking away in an awkward attempt to regain his composure and since they were not vampires the fact that his face was stained crimson was a clear sign that his words had indeed had an impact on him. Shin smiled. "Maybe." He agreed as he looked ahead at the vast expanse of the mall before him. "But....it was the truth."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 9:03 pm

Juro groaned as he walked along. This guy...he was going to be his end. He just knew it. Even as he complained though, his hand made sure to keep grip on Shin's hand as they walked. He wasn't going to let go, he couldn't bring himself to. This was the first time he had ever had contact with another. The first time someone touched him and it felt nice. "So annoying..." he grumbled lowly. Shin had probably realized it by now, but for as much as he was complaining, he liked the revelation, and he very much liked Shin. Juro just wasn't going to come out and openly admit it though. He needed time to be able to do that.

When they finally made it to the video game store, his grip tightened a little on Shin's hand. It wasn't so tight that it would hurt Shin, but it was enough to be noticeable. He took a deep breath and moved, pulling Shin into the world of bright neon lights, anime cut-outs, flashing screens and dozens of junior high kids still in their uniforms playing video games on test screens.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 9:09 pm

Shin half glanced at Juro and yet didn't take it personally. He had come to realize that when he said things it wasn't always meant at the person but at the situation or something he was thinking or feeling that didn't fit right. And as he walked with him he walked into the video game store looking about and some of the students paused and blinked for the made a sight. Juro wasn't one anyone wanted to mess with and everyone just plain avoided Shin and yet they were here and Juro was leading Shin around who was walking where ever he wanted to go.

"How do you tell...." He said looking at all the different images war games, sim date, RPG, there sports games....for video games instead of going out to play them to sit inside and play? "There so much"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

What intentions they have...only they know.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Yokohama-
Jump to: