Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What intentions they have...only they know.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru
Species: Vampire

What intentions they have...only they know.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 3:03 am

The moment she had moved against Shin, he was there standing in front of him, his cold, hateful glare raining his malice down upon here as he made her body freeze in place, paralyzing her where she stood. "I do believe you've forgotten your place Ao..." he mused lowly, his voice cold as he licked his lips.

"Should I kill you? Should I beat you? I wonder..." he mused as he stepped forward and held out his right hand, bringing it towards her with an intimidating presence that was almost crushing on its own. Yet even as he stood there, his hand coming towards her, she wouldn't be able to move and so he stopped moving his hand towards her. He was too strong to just crush her- that would make a mess. So, to put her back in her place, he just settled for taking a step back. However, that wasn't a normal step back. The rhythm was different, faster and seemed to make after images of Juro.

Without a second step, Aoife's knees buckled and she went down on them, leaving here kneeling down before him. "No...killing you is too easy...hurting your pride is much more amusing...do you remember now Ao? Do you remember why you're not allowed to stand when you do things like this?" he asked her lowly as he stood there, looking coldly down upon his older sister.
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 3:23 am

Aoife went wide eyed as she couldn't move her body trapped by her brother who had suddenly moved between her and Shin. And then....no....she was on the ground it had all been in a matter of mere seconds, only seconds and she was there once again reminded of the grand difference between them. "Hai..." she answered lowly she knew....she over stepped. It was one thing to nag about school to whine at him and complain about going but another all together to overstep her place and attack....what he deemed as 'his'. That was her mistake she had misunderstood even if the boy himself didn't understand Juro wanted him....and so he staked a claim in him and now....now woe be to any fool who tried to take him. Ao knew she was spared Juro enjoyed his dominace over her but....no one else would be. Should they harm Shin he would crush them. He would kill them without a second thought. Shin wither or not he realized it belonged to Juro now. Just not in any way he could possibly understand.

Shin had not felt the piecing burn of her claws swiping his skin and so he had opened his eyes to see the deep red of Juro's hair before him, his back to Shin as he stood between Shin himself and Aoife and she frozen in the room mid step mid stance unable to move just like that and then....Juro stepped forward and then back....almost seeming to...trip out of place but that wasn't right, it was like he was stepping through his previous steps all at the same time in perfect step so quickly without missing a beat that she ended up on the floor kneeling with him above her demanding to know if she knew....why she was not allowed to stand when she did things like this. And she answered with a simple yes.

Shin himself stood within the doorway looking between them as she knelt there staring at the floor. As Aofei remained where she was and spoke again.

"I will not touch him." She said lowly closing her eyes she still could not move would not be able to until he let her. Until he let her go....she may be a rank above him but he was in a different world then her....she couldn't compete. She was far to playful enjoyed her games to much...but..."I didn't know he was yours...I thought....he had...done something to you...that he had some power as a Tod Hund to harm you..." That he had gained some power from the Death Hound side to over take her brother her mistake he was still very much Juro. "I won't cross that line....not again....not now that I know..."

Shin glanced at Juro and at Aofei....*his*? The way she said it was not in any context he had ever heard before. Aoife didn't speak as if Master and hound. Of control....The way she said yours held a different tone to it that he didn't understand at all because of his isolation.

Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 3:31 am

Juro smirked as she turned her gaze down to the floor, exactly as she should have done to start with. "Now you remember....good..." he said lowly, coldly as he moved past her, ignoring her like she didn't matter. "Make sure you don't forget again...next time, you'll lose the body part that touches him with ill intent ...understand Ao?" he mused as he moved away and sat down on the couch to glare coldly at her back.

"You know that the Tod Hund have no such abilities...your master's selfishness has rubbed off on you...it's ugly..." he told her as he sat there, crossing his right leg over his left. "If I let him look me in the eyes, you should know by now that I'm letting him do it...remember the others? You must remember the one I promised to gouge my eyes out for...turns out he wasn't worth the respect though..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 3:48 am

Aoife would have nodded if she could but she could not move....only keep her eyes down cast upon the floor as she knelt there. Her master's bad habits were rubbing off on here and it was ugly in other words....Juro disapproved highly of her actions and any further....any punishment her master could give her was nothing compared to her brother. "I...remember him." She said lowly. The one he said he would the one who he fought for and the one in the end who was not worth his time at all. Aoife closed her eyes he allowed him to look into his eyes. Allowed him that contact and brought him home. She fell silent and simply accepted her place there on the floor....kneeling until down cast until Juro would let her up.

Shin looked at her a moment longer as he stood within in the doorway with it closed behind him before he stepped down moving to walk in past her he knew better in his own right then to argue with Juro about what he was doing. To say he was wrong for stopping her was saying she was right for going to tear into him for walking into the apartment. It wasn't like there world was all sunshine and Roses.

Aoife followed the movement of his feet with her eyes along the floor noting where he was going although she didn't speak as he walked towards where her brother had gone and sat down. She had done the deed but he....he was a creature that was barely fed and while her. "Will you allow me to to amend and fix dinner for you and your gu...for you and Shin?" She asked..amending in the end and addressing her brothers guest by name....welcoming him into the Den....Aoife knew until she did....until she accepted him Juro would not be very forgiving at all. .they unlike Vampires did actually Eat. And not just people. And Aoife for all her faults could cook...."I will make it...." His preferred favorite which she had a rather dislike for...but he brought home a guest and by while she wasn't a servant usually she had dinner just about ready by now....if not ready. Things done....instead she had been plotting to harm Shin for not other reason then she was acting like her master and that had upset Juro. Aoife was playful but out here....she was a homebuddy she loved tending to things here after school and never minded having things ready making things to eat and treats....and Juro's way of thinking about others even though he punished her always first like this was rubbing off on her making her open her eyes more and more instead of being a mindless dog to her master.

Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 5:18 pm

He sat there looking down at his older sister. His anger was apparent, but it wasn't the fact that she acted like her master that angered him. No, what angered him the most was that she had went to do just the same as every other hound and attack an innocent man when she was above that- when she had been raised not do things in such a manner. Because they weren't very far apart in age, Juro had taken up a role in raising them both, making sure Aoife had been raised with at least some morals. Not all Kerberos had to be moraless idiots. When their parents wouldn't raise them anymore, Juro took on their role and learned things just for the sake of being able to teach his older sister so she could be able to fend for herself. But when she got older and allowed someone to put a Torque around her neck, she started to change. It was an ugly thing, holding yourself higher than others because you had rank or title...it was disgusting.

"You called him a filthy piece of trash earlier, did you not?" he asked lowly as he looked at her. "When you show how you've forgotten how I taught you...I can only see how much of a piece of trash you've become..." he told her lowly. It was harsh, but it was how he felt. He couldn't get his point across with soft, gentle words. That wasn't him any more.

He looked away from her though, his eyes moving away to let his angry gaze fall upon the far wall. "When I let you go..." he began lowly as he looked back at her again. "You're going to apologize to him and then you're going to bow to him in respect before you go make dinner. Do you hear me?" he asked lowly, coldly as he released her slowly from her paralysis.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 5:35 pm

Aoifei closed her eyes. "Yes." she said she didn't have the power to fight him for all of her power she was weaker then him and she knew it. But to hear that when she acted in such a manner she herself had become nothing more then trash, such words hurt. Aoife felt the power left from her she knew when it let go and when it did she stood much more gracefully then when she went down and then turned until she was facing Shin. He stood there the subtle tension in his shoulders....he wasn't smiling but he wasn't frowning he was hidden away behind sunglasses so she couldn't see his eyes but that wasn't an issue here little things she did notice was nervous ticks. Despite everything he was the one who even now....and instead of feeling thrilled she realized that although Juro was protecting him here in this apartment, he did not feel safe.

Aoife for all of her faults was not one to repeat the same one more then once. If she had she would not have lived long with her brother. She walked towards him but stopped at a polite distance and then bowed, as a lady of the court dipping her head low. "I am sorry to have spoken in ill offense and out of term I will not make such an offense again. " Aoife said no longer speaking as if he was vile but as she would to her brother rather polite although she wasn't a servant she was the only female so taking care of dinner and different things around here was part of her 'training' growing up as taking care of the den. She knew this. "Please have a set and rest dinner will be ready shortly, and I will see to a change of clothes for the night and tomorrow as well, as well as prepare a place for you to stay...." She said bowing once again showing the more proper respect she was supposed to be not because of rank or station but because she was welcoming someone into there Den, and Although he was younger he was 'Alpha' or Den male and wanted him there and she was 'Den-mother' only because there was no other for one and his sister it was her responsibility to see that his chosen were well taken care of. Aoife had....allowed herself to become what those who put the collar around her neck wanted her to be....not what her brother had told her they were meant to be. At one time they were a much different noble race not the heartless beasts on chains that tore each other apart now. And he had chosen Shin to part of there Den.

Shin looked at her and nodded. "Thank you..." he said after a moment's pause and Aoife upon his words of thanks turned and bowed to her brother a small nod of the head before walking into the kitchen where she set about to make dinner as he moved over and took off his sunglasses and went to sit down...Shin was blinking though he had never seen the actual way a Kereberos Den was supposed to be. Aoife Was high ranked for a female but among the males.....her strength wasn't the same. Shin looked towards the Kitchen Aoife wasn't crying she didn't even bat and eyelash at being scolded she had done wrong and accepted it she busied herself in the kitchen as she moved about gathering things to make dinner.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 5:48 pm

Juro's angry gaze followed her until she disappeared into the kitchen. Even if he had released her of his powers, he was still very angry with her right now. When he could no longer glare angry, hateful daggers at her, his gaze moved to look back at the door. For all of his kindness and gentleness, he was also a cold, hateful man. He had worked hard to teach his sister the things she'd need to know in order to survive among them, and yet she almost constantly did things to spit in his face. It was annoying.

After a long while of silence though, he he sighed and closed his eyes. If he didn't try to calm himself down, he'd never get to sleep tonight. "I'm sorry for my sister..." he said lowly as he opened his eyes to look at Shin. An apology- a rare event for Juro. "I taught her better than that, but she's spent too much time with her master now...I've got to reteach her slowly..." he explained and shifted, raising himself up slightly so he could take the pair of scissors out of his pocket. If they were in reaching distance....he'd use them on her before the night was out. He tossed them lightly to Shin to avoid hurting him. "Here...I want you to start holding onto those for me...only give them to me when I ask for them at school..." he told Shin lowly as he moved to get comfortable again.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 6:09 pm

Aoife moved about the Kitchen as she set about making the first and then the second dish, getting things together for the third part and the final desert after. She should have by all rights had this going earlier. It was her place to take care of home....so when did she....She paused looking at the wooden spoon on the counter top when she was taken in by her master and the Troque placed around her throat. She had not the power really to deny it as much as many had thought she did. Not then. And now? She knew not a single hound alive that could remove there own Troque the only one to even come close was sitting in the other room with Juro. The Curb hanging from his....broken. She set the second dish to cook and worked on the third and here she paused as she looked at the spice rack.

Of all the dishes this one was her brothers favorite but this spice....she lifted it up was something that Kereberos adored mostly but....Shin wasn't a full blooded Kereberos and would the dish suffer? No...not really it would taste slightly different. She looked at the spice and picked up a different one safer for the half breed and put that one instead setting the one that would make a Tod Hund ill not on the shelf but back on the wall next to rarely used spices. She would use it now only to make something small as a special treat for Juro.....but the risk of it harming Shin and was too great and she had found the floor once tonight her brothers ire was not so quick to calm down. The last dish was a desert she was fond of not too sweet not to tangy but she thought that he might enjoy it and set that in the fridge to set as she began setting the table in the dinning room. Aoife just hoped that Juro did not get angry with her again....for altering his favorite dish so much...by taking out the one spice that gave it, it's kick....

Shin easily caught the Scissors as Juro tossed them to him to him an also apologized to him for his sisters treatment of him. Shin looked at the red handled blade something that Juro was never without but he knew why. Juro didn't want to kill her with them. He nodded. "thank you." he said looking at him and then slipped the blades into the pocket of his black leather jacket where Juro could see that he was not hiding them and that if he asked Shin did have them and could give them back. "I'll return them when you ask for them at School." He said in agreement as he relaxed in the chair but the scent of the food caused him to turn his head towards the kitchen after a while he had never smelled anything like it....the scents were rich....it made the place smell incredible.

And then Aoife was in the doorway to the dinning room off the Kitchen and looked at them. "Dinner will be ready in about forty five minutes. Juro, Shin did either of you need something to drink in the intern?" She asked and she looked at them. Dinner would be a while yet....she was late.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 6:18 pm

Juro's anger still wasn't calmed completely, and at the sound of her voice, he narrowed his eyes. Even if she was asking a simple question, it made him want to get away. He was too close to her right now. Even though he wanted to leave, he wouldn't. He couldn't go lock himself up in his room like he normally did when he got this angry. It wasn't fair to Shin to just invite him here and then lock himself in his room. "I don't want anything..." he said lowly, coldly as he turned his head away from the direction her voice was coming from. As long as he didn't look at her, he would be okay.

When he was calmed a little again, he turned his gaze to look at Shin again. "Shin's your name right?" he asked lowly, but his voice was different when he addressed Shin when compared to how he was when he addressed his sister. It changed only slightly. "Why are you sitting by yourself? Come here and sit beside me..." he requested lowly, scooting over to the end of the couch to make room for Shin to come and sit.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 6:34 pm

Shin looked at her and shook his head no. "No...no thank you..."He said after a moment he wasn't thirsty and would wait for the meal anyways she nodded and stepped back into the dinning room she had made the mistake and knew that her brother would not really wish to speak with her. She disappeared back into the kitchen.

Shin blinked and heard him looking over at him as he said to come....sit beside him why was he sitting beside himself. He almost blushed and took a deep breath after a moment and got up hesitant and walked up to the couch sitting down he was so nervous suddenly. He took a deep breath as he sat there so very nervous as he sat beside Juro on the couch. He swore he could feel all the heat rushing to his face to be asked to come sit so close to someone....and he did as requested but still. His sunglasses off in his jacket pocket the scissors in a pocket as well. He took a deep breath and looked down at his lap a moment before turning his head slightly just enough to be able to see Juro out of the corner of his eye....his voice lost to him at the moment. Walking beside him and talking was one thing but this was different, so very different and he was so very nervous all at once not because he thought Juro was suddenly going to hurt him. That wasn't it at all.....he after a moment as he was hot took off his jacket and laid it with everything in it carefully over the arm of the couch beside him out of the way. "Alright...." he said after a moment's pause once he settled jeans and muscle shirt only now.....but nervous he swore his whole body might as well be light and all Juro did as ask him to come sit down next to him it wasn't that big of a deal right?
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 6:45 pm

Juro watched him move over to sit beside him. Shin was still so nervous. It was so hard to make someone relax when he hardly ever did it himself. Without really thinking too much about it, he moved, laying his head down in Shin's lap and closed his eyes. He wasn't really worried about his sister anymore, she would keep quiet now that she understood things.

"You're warm..." he grumbled lowly as he rested his head there. He didn't worry much about anything else now. This was his main focus.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 6:55 pm

He blinked when Juro suddenly moved and decided to use him as a pillow and then grumbled about him being warm?? He looked at him blinking as he said that and rose and eyebrow as he said that and sighed of all things to complain about warmth was not something he had ever heard of as he closed his eyes and bowed his head slightly. He brought one hand up and around before it came without thinking to rest on his head so that his fingers moved through his red hair in a soothing manner. "Oh is that a bad thing?" he asked as he looked down at him having never had anyone complain about him being warm before. A half breed sure warm no. The entire time he asked though and the funny thing was he calming down right now which was odd since here was Juro putting his head in Shin's lap but Shin was without thinking playing with the thick soft red locks....a unconscious habit....because he had put his head there....

"I think that's the first time anyone's grumbled about my being....warm.." he mused. Trash, and everything else....but Shin wasn't tensed.....although he wasn't thinking about it he didn't stop to think wither or not Juro would find it offensive that Shin was playing with his hair.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 7:00 pm

Juro relaxed even further at the sensation of fingers running through his hair. "Mm...no...it's not a bad thing..." he said lowly as he yawned a little. Now he remembered why he didn't like people playing with his hair- it made him sleepy. "I've never..." he began lowly, the thought stopping half way though. Never what? Never been pet? Never used someone as a pillow?

He sighed and spoke again though, more certain of himself this time, "I've never been close enough to someone to let them touch me...I've never been pet or done this before...I'v never...felt how warm someone else could be before..." he admitted lowly. Even his sister. He had never been comforted or even felt the warmth of someone else's body heat before.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 7:15 pm

Shin listened to him as he seemed to get a bit sleepy? Relaxed as if he was falling asleep. He said he had never been like this before. "Do you want me to stop?" He asked although despite his words his fingers continued to gently play through his hair, if he wanted it stopped he would but at the same token....Shin himself was relaxed as he looked at Juro was himself. That anger that he seemed caught up in mere moments ago seemed to have let him go.

He continued the red hair was like river or red silk falling between his fingers and yet Juro himself had never been close to anyone? Not even his own sister like this and yet with Shin just after meeting....then again he had reached out and grabbed Shin's wrist and pulled slightly almost as if a silent plea not to leave. So he sat here on the couch with him relaxed as he played slightly offering this comfort. But now was this why Juro sought him out? Was it because he thought perhaps Shin was someone he could be comfortable around.

Aoife set the first dish out and the second in the heavy metal serving plates with lids to keep it hot. the second dish and third.....she was putting the finishing touches on right now having no idea at all that right now...Juro was doing what he never did....with anyone. He was relaxing and allowing Shin to touch him.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 7:39 pm

He moved, snuggling up closer to Shin, turning over to turn his head into Shin's stomach, his face burying into the material. "No...it feels....good..." he breathed as he insisted on grabbing hold of Shin's shirt. It wasn't something anyone had ever seen before, but it was happening now. Juro who had never been soft or gentle with anyone since he was a young boy was not only being gentle with Shin, but he was cuddling up to him like a child.

Truth be told, Juro had never really trusted anyone very much before. He hardly even trusted his own sister, but with displays like the one she had put on tonight, no one could really blame him for that, could they? "Mm...You smell...like...Mikan..." he said as he relaxed into the scent of Oranges mixed with Shin's own scent.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 8:22 pm

Shin looked down at him as he rolled over and said that he it felt good. "Alright." He said as he continued to run his fingers through Juro's hair in that comforting manner but blushed a bit as he rolled over into him. He watched as he rolled over and then snuggled up a bit more hugging him more and more closer up.

He curled up as if a child. Juro looked as if he had never had this, with anyone, with anybody not even his own family. But the way Aoife had been acting....it was as if he was alone living by a standard and code that was different then any other. And so he continued but as he looked down he heard Juro murmurer something against his stomach about scent, as he seemed to relax even more as if that scent was the most pleasing thing in the world to him. Shin blinked and did something he had not done....not since meeting him and not certainly ever in his life. He had never really had a reason to, he chuckled softly a light sound not mocking but sort of relaxed at ease. "Ah....that would be because I....have found a large grove of Orange tree's in which I tend to make a place to sleep at night, the humans there do not chase me out, but rather leave me be....and often in the morning I'd wake since coming here to find presents left for me and once and a while one of them leaving and thanking me for watching there grove over night...." He said lightly. "Not originally what I was doing....but in the end it ended up being the same thing. But because of that I end smelling like the grove..." he said between laying amongst the flowering orange tree's his fur and body seemed to become immersed in it's scent and so he smelled it all day long and now, come to find out it was something Juro seemed to find relaxing.

He did not know how well things would be if and when the scent of oranges no longer clung to his skin, his frame. Either way right now his fingers continued there path gently through Juro's hair 'petting' him but then again he had never heard of Juro being so very relax. Juro who always looked as if he was tense and alone.

Aoife set out the second the third dish having finished it and with the lid to keep it hot and pulled out the fourth as she worked on putting it together and finishing it. She just hoped that Juro would not think she had made the third dish the traditional way. The one spice was from the neitherworld. Only that one was dangerous well might be to Shin...but hopefully he'd be able to scent the difference know that she used the Earth spice Curry instead it gave a sweet spicy taste instead of the kick....she was nervous now. She had already so heavily angered him but this dish was his favorite and she had said she would make it but only after had she in the middle of doing so remembered about the spice and now she worried about that change. She worked on the last touches and then put it on the hot plates and then carried it out and took a deep breath as she walked back in and grabbed the drinks and glasses as she walked in and poured the drinks and set about making sure everything was in the right places for everything. The table settings everything....in a moment she would call them as she went and got the desert and set it on a side table with the plates and such there. It seemed grand but she always did this. But normally it was just the two of them. The thing was....Aoife loved this stuff....she loved cooking and stuff like this so it wasn't like he was putting her down.....it was that....she messed up. Standing there as she looked at the table she brought her hand up to her mouth and touched her lips looking at everything trying to figure out if she was forgetting anything before calling them in for dinner.

"Am I forgetting anything? Anything at all? It's bad enough....I have taken on my masters traits.." She said lowly to herself but how many. How many and how bad? When there parents left them as children Juro had dug into things and learned what it meant to be a Clan and family....to be....what they were truly meant to be. And she messed up royal today. And how many more times would she? Lowering her hand she touched the Troque at her neck and closed her eyes and this thing would never come off....lovely. Even if Juro could  get her to remember all that she was supposed to be what would happen the moment her master go bored with waiting and used the spell of summons to force her back through the gate and home?
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 8:54 pm

He wanted to ask questions- questions like "What do they look like? What are the people who own the grove act like? Where they nice? Did they like big dogs like him? But instead of asking his questions, he kept his mouth shut. Not one to open up easily, Juro wasn't about to move too quickly on opening up to Shin. Not yet at least. However, the one question that did escape him was, "What's it like...getting a present?"

In all of his life, Juro had never been given a present from anyone. Never anything special or even a tiny token of respect or appreciation. His sister's idea of a gift was a bouquet of flowers that smelled horrible in his opinion.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 9:10 pm

Shin looked down at him and tipped his head. "Getting a present?" he mused. "It...felt...different, nice." he said as he continued to run his fingers through Juro's hair. "Like this but different...." He said as he continued to run relax there. "I had not been expecting anything I was ready to just leave but they had left breakfast there and the next morning...." He said. "I hesitated the first two days the third a man was there and he said it was to thank me...a 'present' for protecting the grove from the ones who were taking the oranges when I didn't have to. They weren't coming so long as I was sleeping there."

He continued to run his fingers through Juro's hair and then paused as he reached over and into the pocket of his jacket they a little girl who put a orange with the breakfast every morning the 'parents' always told her they didn't think the big doggy ate the orange but she said why not? So they let her anyways. Shin reached into his pocket having not eaten that one this day he usually ate it on the way back but....he instead brought it down down to Juro's hand and placed the round orange fruit in his hand. The source of the smell he liked so much. "They have a little girl there who comes with them every morning with her father and puts an orange with the food....they smile and shake there heads let her go. I never say anything to them since I'm just sleeping in among the trees but she always wants to leave one or two of the oranges with the food they leave."

He gave the orange to Juro thinking nothing of it, the fruit was fine, even though it had been in his pocket warm or cold it still tasted fine. "But I suppose a present would be something like this...." He said as he let it go having bent his arm behind his own back enough to touch one of Juro's hands with it, since he was clinging to Shin while cuddling he wasn't dislodging him but since he seemed to like the scent of oranges so much....he'd give him this one. It wasn't that big of a deal after all.
Shin wasn't sure but he figured Juro liked the scent of citrus. He didn't tell him he just surprised him by giving him the small orange fruit.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 9:36 pm

Juro felt the sudden round object in his hand and moved his hand and head, bringing his arm back so he could look at the orange Shin had put in his hand. He stared at it blankly at first, not realizing what it was that Shin had put in his hand, but the scent..."Mikan..." he breathed and felt the faint smile spread across his features as he moved again to hug Shin, burying his face back into Shin's stomach. "A present...my first one..." he said, the words muffled, but he was sure Shin could understand him. He wanted to cry, but at the same time he was too happy to cry.

After he had hugged Shin like that, he brought the orange back and he moved to look at it, his eyes in that moment reflecting complete joy. Even if it was a fleeting moment and the look would disappear the moment he had to move to go eat, Shin would have something to remember in the days to come. The look of happiness on Juro's face- the look of happiness on a man's face who no one ever believed could feel such an emotion. "Thank you Shin..." he said as he turned over to lay on his back and stare up at the white hound.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 9:49 pm

Shin smiled as he understood what it was like to be on the other end. To be the one giving the present and seeing the smile that warm smile and the hug. Juro to see such true happiness in the eyes and face of a man who many believe knew none, he knew he did. Shin in that moment knew that Juro in this moment in time was happy even if the moment was small and would not last long.

Shin as he was hugged without thinking gently hugged the laying hound back looking down at him as he rolled over and held the small round fruit. Shin had guessed right Juro liked that scent that smell it meant the most to him. "Your welcome Juro." He answered as he looked down at him as he laid there in his lap still holding the orange. The Mikan. The first one he had ever gotten from the looks of it. Even if others had tried to give him something it was meaningless if the present was given by paying attention to the person you were giving it to. Shin didn't give him something that Shin himself liked and adored he gave him what it was in that moment that seemed to mean so much to Juro the scent of the oranges clinging to him had relaxed him so much more....it was clear that Mikan for what ever reason was comforting to him.

Shin just smiled down at him. "I'm glad you like it." He answered it.

Aoife looked at everything and then nodded and then walked up to the living room where they were and paused not saying anything at the moment as she was caught off guard by the sight. Shin was sitting there and Juro was laying down with his head in Shin's lap holding something small and orange in his hand and his face....she had not seen him look like that in a long long time and then she stepped back not interrupting not saying anything just yet and letting Juro have this moment in time. She could never in all her life get him to smile like that look that relaxed and happy and as she stood there just within the doorway to the dinning room dinner ready she said nothing for the moment as she waited for that moment to pass. She would not take it form Juro.....she stepped a few steps back into the back into the dinning room to wait a few minutes. Dinner would hold....in fact she could wander off and get some dinner biscuits.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 10:34 pm

Juro nodded. "I like them..." he said and sat up so that he could set the orange down on the table. "When I first came here...I wandered off on my own and got lost, but in the midst of being lost, I found a market that sold these...they called them Mikan...they were what had attracted me to that place..." he explained as he looked at the orange.

"I didn't have any money then, but I remembered the smell...and when I got money, I'd go and buy them from that little market...I stopped going after a while though...I had to blend in and so I started school..." he said as he looked from the orange to Shin. Opening up was hard for him, but it was just a story about oranges. Of course, it was a story his sister hadn't heard. She didn't even know why he had started disappearing, but nagged him for doing it all the same.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 10:52 pm

Shin listened to his story, as he told him when he first came here and got lost. He had found the market and it was there that they sold them. There they called them Mikan, and it was there scent that drew him. When he gained money he would return to buy them., but had to stop to blend in. Shin looked at him as he listened without interrupting.

"I don't know how to make money and other then the clothes on my back I knew I had to blend in and I heard about school...so I enrolled but.....I had to find a place a safe place to go to hide, to sleep." Shin said in return. "I was looking all over when I scented it, the grove and found my way there so large I wandered in and found a place to lay down and sleep setting up wards....and you know the rest. But strong smell of the Mikan hide my own amongst it so it felt safe to rest there." he said looking at him. "So as I came to attend school it came to be the place I returned always....but always taking a different path to get there..." he closed his eyes the scent of Mikan was probably deep into his fur right now.

Aoife finished finding any small last touches she could think of for the dinner table and bit her lower lip....dare she go? Juro, Juro opened up to no one....grew close to no one. He had spent so much of his life alone.....she had made her mistake but for some reason Shin this white hound no one wanted was the very white hound that Juro could get close to. What was it about him that drew her brother in? She didn't know but she would not make the mistake of being so disrespectful to him again. Juro would not tolerate it a second time.

She walked up to the dinning room door this time and instead of opening it because her brother was talking and having no idea of how his ire with her was, she did as she did when he locked himself in his room and did not wish to hear her voice least he hurt her. She knocked twice on the dinning room door in a set pattern to signify that dinner was ready without interrupting there conversation. The only indication that she was aware that she knew she was still in her brothers disfavor and would not push him further. He was speaking with Shin and so at the moment she treated the living room as if it was his bedroom private and she knocked as if he had locked himself there.

She walked in and undid the lead of each dish and served up each one onto the plates so that they looked as they should on the plates one for her brother, one for Shin and for herself lastly each dish. Her brother's spot at the head of the table, Shin she had placed beside him and herself at the other end as always next to the desert and it was there she stood waiting for them to enter. She still did have her manners after all.....even if....she had been unsightly and rude to a guest she could make amends and act a proper lady of there house now.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 10:58 pm

Juro listened to Shin's story and looked at him then. "A job...you don't have one do you?" he mused and looked down for a second and then back up to Shin. "I could help you find one...it's not very fun, but it makes money so you can have some to buy new clothes that you like and other things..." he explained as he turned his head towards the dinning room door. The knock that signified his sister understood that she was still in trouble with him.

He stood up then, and motioned towards the door. "Come on...dinner's ready...let's go eat..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 11:10 pm

Shin looked at him. "A job....I don't know....if I'd be any good at them." He said. "Or even what they are..." He said lowly but he nodded. "But I'm not opposed to learning." If it meant that he would be able to buy things for himself and perhaps one day get a surprise smile again out of Juro who did not smile so easily....it would be worth it. Especially since...he had did not want to go back. But at the mention of going to eat he stood with Juro and nodded moving to follow him.

"Alright." He said as he walked with him towards the dinning room...a bit slower...this was something unknown to him even the humans had been odd, they had been setting down bowls of actual meats and the such for him being a 'wild dog' not scraps but....this was different this was....being invited to the actual table right? Him? He would not be asked to sit on the floor and wait? But as he walked in with Juro he paused as not two but three places had been set and the entire table was set beautifully as if set for royalty or nobility everything in it's place it was an elegant place setting but it was something Aoife took pride in and had fits if she failed to miss making a meal completely. But...Shin hesitated to move towards that chair....because part of him was in shock that it was really okay for him to join anyone at the table and eat with them....

Aoife looked at them as they entered standing with her hands before her behind her chair waiting not sitting and eating but simply waiting for them to enter before she herself would even sit down. She looked at them as Shin hesitated and went a touch wide eyed. Bringing her hand up to her mouth. She fought the urge to upset Juro further and ask Shin if something was not to his liking....surly she hadn't done something wrong? He clearly had a place waiting for him drink, dinner set everything.....she had told Juro she would prepare a meal for him and Shin and she did....she did not lie to him. She never lied to him. Messed up and acted stupid yes but lied no.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 11:16 pm

As Juro walked into the room, he completely ignored his sister and instead moved towards his own seat. Hands once again slipping into his pockets. They were in his pockets for a reason though. If he walked past her without putting them in his pockets, he'd likely hit her...or worse...take a swipe at her with his claws out. But when he was safely past her and at his spot at the table, he looked back at Shin who still hadn't moved. Oh...he had forgot that they had treated him so poorly...Shin likely didn't know what it meant to be allowed to sit at someone's table and eat at the same time as them.

"Come here and sit down beside me Shin....it's ok. It's really ok to come and eat at the same time as us. You're allowed to sit at my table with me..." he reassured the white hound lowly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What intentions they have...only they know.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Yokohama-
Jump to: