When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 What are the chances?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aoi
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2151
Reputation Points : 1
Join date : 2012-09-05
Age : 24
Location : Kentucky

Character sheet
Name: Haru
Age: 23
Species: Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What are the chances?   Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:34 am

Destin just sighed and put an arm around Luka. He was very informal about his approaches most of the time. He didn't enjoy being formal out of the workplace. "Welcome to city life in Japan...these cities hire people to literally push other people into the trains....it's a crazy life here, but it's also very fun and interesting..." he explained as he smiled warmly at Luka.

Destin was such a mix of personalities, but out of everything he was doing today, he would be as helpful as possible and if it meant putting himself in danger, he'd do it just so Saigo and the rest of the Reapers wouldn't have to do it themselves. He was a Judge, but he was also technically a lackey. Anything he was told or asked to do, he was expected to do it with no questions asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2470
Reputation Points : 0
Join date : 2012-09-05
Age : 38

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Age: 20
Species: Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What are the chances?   Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:44 am

Luka rose an eyebrow but glanced over at Destin who dropped his arm about Luka's shoulders. Before speaking two people were whispering on the train excidetly while looking at Destin having noticed him and seen a few films he was in fro there idle gossip. He though had tensed for a moment it had been subtle but in his world.....such things were not common place and to loose your center your calm was to loose your head. "I am under to seeing so many in such a small place not trying to kill each other to make more room. Nor....am I used to many of the things here.....your informality when speaking being among them......as if there is something more." No one had what they had here there were no relationships. Only the owner and the owned and depending on who owned you.....he was a Brae it the Kings and Zess...beautiful sin.....so everyone here speaking his true name one that not even his parents knew the name of his soul had him curious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2151
Reputation Points : 1
Join date : 2012-09-05
Age : 24
Location : Kentucky

Character sheet
Name: Haru
Age: 23
Species: Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What are the chances?   Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:58 am

He just snorted and shrugged as he kept his arm there, not really feeling inclined to move around much more now that he was comfortable. "This society doesn't kill to survive..well...some might...such as vampires, but most don't kill for anything other than greed or pure violence..." he explained as he smiled and waved at the ones whispering about him. He then turned his attention back to Luka.

"To kill here, outside of Reapers or vampires, is considered a crime and is punished severely...however, speaking informally...that's my personal choice. Japan is normally formal with those they don't know well, but...I grew up in America...I'm Japanese American, so no one really knows the difference in me...but...once I know a person's name or something...I tend to drop formalities unless I'm at work...things here are all about relationships and forming bonds with others...be that love, friends or whatever...even businesses form relationships among one another so that work can flow as smooth as possible...of course, there are always those who don't get along...but...that's just life..." he explained as he finally sighed and closed his eyes before he rested his head on the back of the seat and opened his eyes to stare blankly at the roof of the train.

"Luka...would you stop beating around the bush already and just do it? If you need something...if you need to eat...just do it...I don't care...it's my job to help you, remember?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2470
Reputation Points : 0
Join date : 2012-09-05
Age : 38

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Age: 20
Species: Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What are the chances?   Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:11 am

Luka listened to him speak about this place. A place were killing was basically unacceptable and it was built on a foundation of bonds. He did though pause and turn his head to look at Destin as he said to stop beating around the bush and do it. Like vampires Dulas used there fangs to take the blood of others but they also drank in emotional energy as well. Which is why when Late touched Earth once before in the past they were considered demons. Foul beings. Luka sighed. "You were sent to guide me. Not to loose the very emotions you hold right now and become numb. It is not my intention to feed while here and once again cause the fear of demons surfacing in this world. What I take from you would not be blood alone. But emotional energy as well. Your happiness and sorrow. Your anger and hate. Your pain....any and all of it would I drink in and if your soul is not strong enough to handle the emotional drain it will not recover....you offer freely, which is even more reason to politely decline. The chance of wounding you in a way that would be slow if not impossible to heal is too great. There is one you care for who does not deserve to have an empty soul return to his side. You emotions speak of there being one you miss." He was not an empath but being what he feed off of he could taste and scent them in the air.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2151
Reputation Points : 1
Join date : 2012-09-05
Age : 24
Location : Kentucky

Character sheet
Name: Haru
Age: 23
Species: Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What are the chances?   Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:17 am

Destin sighed and put his hand on Luka's head and pushed his face into his neck. "I didn't ask, nor did I give you a choice...I have been through a lot as a child and as a person...if I am strong enough to deal with all of my scars from then...I am strong enough to deal with you...I'm no idiot, nor am I willing to just lay down and die...and neither should you be..." he told him, but patted his head and put his arm back up on the back of the seat.

He didn't care who saw or who stared. This was worth having his name smeared in the tabloids...and he wouldn't have it any other way. "I do have someone to return to...which will give me all the more strength to return to him unchanged...besides...right now...I have enough negative emotions to feed you for an entire week...this life I'm living now...is a rather stressful one it seems...but if it means living life the way I choose...then I'll deal with things in strides...as all of life must be taken in..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2470
Reputation Points : 0
Join date : 2012-09-05
Age : 38

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Age: 20
Species: Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What are the chances?   Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:33 am

Luka sighed as he glanced up at Destin. The man was many things stubborn among them. Shaking his head he sighed. A you can't say I didn't warn you sort of sound. Before he leaned in his fangs finding purchase in the side of Destin's neck. The rich thick child rushed past his lips and Luka closed his eyes. He was starving himself and had intended to continue to do so. Destin had other ideas and won. 

The rushed sound of people on the train. Several taming pictures. It would be allover the tabloids in the morning. Everyone trying to figure out who the guy who looked lime he could be a model was 'necking' with Destin on the train. Some thought he was Aoi that didn't look closely enough. Any way one looked at it. It won,d be a huge scoop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2151
Reputation Points : 1
Join date : 2012-09-05
Age : 24
Location : Kentucky

Character sheet
Name: Haru
Age: 23
Species: Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What are the chances?   Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:19 pm

Destin just closed his eyes and sighed. He didn't care. Why should he? This was the only other thing he was good at in life besides being a Judge and playing sports. If he could be good at helping someone...anyone...then he would take his chances. As he was having pictures taken of him though, he smiled for them, like he was just posing for him like any other of his jobs.

After a few minutes though, he grew hungry himself. Even if this man was not his lover...even if this man had just met him...he was hungry. "Luka...hold still..." he mused lowly as he leaned down, his own fangs sinking into Luka's flesh. Tabloids, news scandal reports...he didn't give a damn..no one even knew the true scandal going on between him and his beautifully socially terrified co-star.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2470
Reputation Points : 0
Join date : 2012-09-05
Age : 38

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Age: 20
Species: Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What are the chances?   Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:31 pm

Luka didn't move holding still for him as he felt fangs find purchase in the side of his neck. He wasn't sure what the big stir was all about but there was excited talk among those on this quick moving beast. Flashes going off as people were determined to get pictures first of this. He didn't know nor did he care. He was relaxed as fangs pieced his skin. The sharp twinge replaced by the sting of fangs in his skin. The warmth of his own blood spilling forth and the feel of Destin's lips against his skin. None of it bothered him. He could taste the depth of emotions in this man. Feel its weight in the blood that Luka himself took in.

Everyone thought they had a scandal of the century but among there kind allowing a friend to feed wasn't a taboo. And although they weren't friends per-say they were not enemies. The true scandal the one that they would all give there eye-teeth to get the scoop on was Destin's relationship with Seiharu. Seiharu who could go from screen worthy hot, to dweby book worm geek was amazing. No one would believe him to be one and the same. They passed a stop people getting on and off and more flash bulbs going off but they had not come to there stop just yet because if it had been coming up that shortly he doubted Destin would have missed it by feeding that and they just got on the train less then ten minutes ago it would take far longer then that to get there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2151
Reputation Points : 1
Join date : 2012-09-05
Age : 24
Location : Kentucky

Character sheet
Name: Haru
Age: 23
Species: Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What are the chances?   Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:41 pm

Destin chuckled into Luka's neck, rather enjoying the idiots who thought they were getting some juicy story to hold over his head later in his career. It amused him mostly because they were all clueless, bumbling idiots who just wanted to try and ruin a star's hard work and replace them with someone they approve of even more. Role models didn't exist among humans...only castles built on lies.

After a few moments of drinking deep, he couldn't help but bring his hand up and put it against the back of Luka's head. He did it no matter who he was feeding from. He did it without really thinking and the more he moved, the more he knew he would get himself into even more trouble. When he did realize it though, he put his hand back down and after a few more gulps, he moved away, licking his lips and trying to clean his mouth as much as possible before once again assuming the same position he had been in. "Our stop will be soon Luka...if you're nearly done...we should get up..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2470
Reputation Points : 0
Join date : 2012-09-05
Age : 38

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Age: 20
Species: Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What are the chances?   Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:50 pm

Luka finished drinking having felt the hand against the back of his head momentarily before it was gone and not long after Destin was finishing up and mentioning that there stop was coming up. He pulled back a touch irritated with himself for becoming so very lost in the act of feeding that he kept it up so long. He sat back reaching up to clean the trail of blood from his own mouth closing his eyes a moment. "How do you feel?" He asked wanting to be certain that he didn't take too much from Destin.

Luka seemed to glow after feeding gaining an allure to him that he could easily use to sway any here into his arms to continue feeding. It wasn't a power, it was the Allure of the Dulas allowing them to draw in there prey and Luka was the child born at the same time the same moment down to the very nano-second as Rei Takusen making them twins. No....it was because he was so far inbreed using only the best of the best each time until he was born. "I will follow your lead."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2151
Reputation Points : 1
Join date : 2012-09-05
Age : 24
Location : Kentucky

Character sheet
Name: Haru
Age: 23
Species: Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What are the chances?   Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:14 am

Destin just sighed and closed his eyes. "Honestly, I feel a little better...a lot lighter than I did when we first started the train ride...I actually feel a little happier..." he admitted and stood up, putting his hands into his pockets and began to push his way to the doors, knowing that Luka would be close behind him, if not holding onto him.

"This will be fun...considering I've never met Neikan and the others...I've heard stories...and they amuse me...so hopefully...they won't fail to do so when i meet them in person..." he said as he stood before the doors as the train began to pull into the station.

He turned, before the doors opened and smiled at all of those who had been snapping pictures of him and Luka and smirked before he told them all, "You think you have some big scoop...but really...you don't have shit...the real scoop...you'll never figure out on your own..." he then half saluted to them and turned as the train doors opened and he stepped off, pushing his way through the sea of people, making a way for him and Luka to get out of the station.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2470
Reputation Points : 0
Join date : 2012-09-05
Age : 38

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Age: 20
Species: Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What are the chances?   Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:25 am

Luka sighed softly it was such an interesting thing to say. Lighter, feeling better but as Destin got up and began to move Luka moved him and had no choice but to grab the back of his shirt or be separated and in this mess of bodies it would be a pain finding him again.

"I take it there an large and interesting family." He said as he moved behind him. He walked with him as people watched them but as the crowd paused and stared wide eyed and opened mouth as Destin told them that they had jack shit. He couldn't help but start laughing as he walked behind Destin. The man cut a path through them easily enough.


"There hobby then is snooping into other peoples private lives?" Luka mused although it sounded more like a question.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2151
Reputation Points : 1
Join date : 2012-09-05
Age : 24
Location : Kentucky

Character sheet
Name: Haru
Age: 23
Species: Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What are the chances?   Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:34 am

Destin nodded as he moved, making his way back to the surface, having scanned his card once he made it safely to the turnstyles. "The oldest of them all is Kibatsu, where Neikan and Rei are the next in line, followed lastly by Kira and Saigo, the twins...not to mention Rei's own children and adoptive family members...plus the Inu family and the Hitogoroshi family that visits them from time to time...the Hitogoroshi family also have their own...extended family of sorts...including Aka and Hound..." he explained as he paused, turning to look at Luka.

He couldn't help it. At Luka's words about the tabloids, he chuckled and closed his eyes. "Their hobby includes prying into the lives of the royal family, famous rock stars, movie stars, producers, other music stars, and sports stars...they snoop in the lives of anyone and everyone famous and even ruin some other their careers by publishing fake stories and gossip about them in their magazines...but that's how they make their money...and here...money is power...and power is greed...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2470
Reputation Points : 0
Join date : 2012-09-05
Age : 38

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Age: 20
Species: Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What are the chances?   Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:43 am

Luka listened to him as he spoke of those who lived within the castle it made it all seem quiet large he nodded having followed his example the entire time. Luka looked at him as they made there way back to the surface. "So here in this world it is not always the strong who hold power but the weak as well it's such a strange concept.

Luka moved with him seeing the first rays of daylight creeping into the tunnel as they approached. Soon he would be going to the castle soon perhaps he would have many of his questions answered. "It sounds like an interesting dynamic."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2151
Reputation Points : 1
Join date : 2012-09-05
Age : 24
Location : Kentucky

Character sheet
Name: Haru
Age: 23
Species: Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What are the chances?   Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:53 am

Destin nodded. "In this world, it's not just about money...it's about who you know. If you know an important figure in the business world, you have an unfair advantage over all of the rest...if you know someone in the government, you can avoid laws and rules and get away with it time and time again..." he finally sat foot on the sidewalk above ground, and tilted his head up towards the massive buildings and flashing city lights. Nothing beat Tokyo in Japan...nothing at all...

"As you stay here, you'll learn that people you think are safe and helpful turn out to be crooks and would kill you...and those who are crooks would save you before they let you die..." he explained as he finally began walking, hands still in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2470
Reputation Points : 0
Join date : 2012-09-05
Age : 38

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Age: 20
Species: Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What are the chances?   Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:00 am

Luka sighed softly. "And I would think Kage was dangerous." He mused shaking his head as he stepped up. Having been traveling around the country side. He glanced around looking up and about. "There is nothing like this where I am from." He said shaking his head and still though staying close to Destin. This was Tokyo.

Luka looked at him before looking around and looked in the distance. There on the skyline was that were they were going.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2151
Reputation Points : 1
Join date : 2012-09-05
Age : 24
Location : Kentucky

Character sheet
Name: Haru
Age: 23
Species: Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What are the chances?   Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:48 am

Destin shook his head. "Even demons are amazed at the things they see in this world...it's amazing just how much this world has changed..." he said lowly as he walked along, closing the distance between them and the castle in a rather short amount of time. Gateway spells took too much energy, but time skip spells...well...those didn't take as much...

"Honestly, I this city always has something new for me to see...I'm never bored when I visit here..." he said as they finally came to the castle gates. Greeted only by the massive white dog. He just huffed and opened the gate for them.

Destin just sighed and put a hand on his nose. "Kyoki...how amusing...is this how you like to greet guests?" Kyoki growled lowly, baring his fangs and snapping at Destin. "Shut the fuck up....I'll greet you how I please...no one ever told me I had to be in human form to open the gates..." Destin chuckled and put his hands back in his pocket. "Whatever you say...this is your castle too...after all...you guarded it while they were away..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2470
Reputation Points : 0
Join date : 2012-09-05
Age : 38

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Age: 20
Species: Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What are the chances?   Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:36 am

Luka looked up at the large white dog. Moving and effortless appearing on the upper edge of the gate looking at him in curiosity. He was used to hounds of his size and caliber on Kage being of lesser intelligence only devouring as if mindless beasts. So Kyoki was a curiosity to him. His long black trench billowing out behind him. He regarded Kyoki quietly making no outward comment but it was clear to him that not only was this Inu of high intelligence he would be on par with a lot if the high level opast back home.

"Welcome." A low warm deep melodic voice called deep and sultry. And Luka turned to look down at the almost ethereal looking being. Wither male or female he could not tell. But he was achingly beautiful then again so was Destin and so many others he had come across here. That being said this one made almost everyone around him seem normal. A clear gauze scarf sat about his shoulders.

"Kyoki. Thank you for showing them into the gates. But I'm afraid I must ask you to catch Yasei. I fear he's a bit over excited.....Tai just gained his Inu form and Yasei attempted to pounce. I would have gotten Jigoku but he's not feeling well......and I'm afraid....Saigo may just end up hurting him. Sai isn't in the mood for....how did he put it...." Kira paused as gentle and soft spoken as always.

"I THOUGHT I SAID TO KNOCK OFF YOUR FUCKING SHIT. I'M NOT IN THE DAMN MOOD TO DEAL WITH YOUR SORRY ASS!" An effimenate voice shouted suddenly the grand front doors bursting open as a large black dog flew over the gates past Kyoki and those there slamming into the park with a resounding boom. A small white dog bidding behind what at first glance appeared to be a very angry woman.

Kira blinked and sighed softly shaking his head. "Ah...yes that was it.....never mind it would seem he pushed Sai a bit too far. Saigo....calm down I do believe your guests have arrived..." Kira said sweetly looking at his younger twin.

"Fucking pain in the damn ass......I don't if he is excited." Saigo said a bit sourly as he glanced over at Destin raising an eyebrow. "Hey asshole you didn't have too much trouble finding him did you?" Saigo asked a bit more calmly although Luka looked at Saigo how did anyone work for this one with such an abrasive personality? "Fuck you Kira I am calm." Saigo said glaring at his elder twin as he flipped him off Kira was there grabbing Saigo's wrist yanking his cranky twin into his embrace earning a damn'it out of Saigo as Kira chuckled.

"Your such a naughty little brother we have guests and your offering up a bit of playtime...." Kira teased back playfully before turning his head in and hitting the said of Saigo's neck without warning. The twins together made quiet the sight and if not for Kira's arms around Saigo he would have gone to his knees. Kira was far from gentle when feeding from him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What are the chances?   

Back to top Go down
 
What are the chances?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Osaka-
Jump to: