When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 What are the chances?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kira
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2475
Reputation Points : 0
Join date : 2012-09-05
Age : 38

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Age: 20
Species: Vampire

PostSubject: What are the chances?   Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:09 pm

The trio stood in the park. One might think from a distance it was a meeting of friends and allies. In truth the two who knew each other stood there with the last who did not.
"Brae Zess. You have strayed too far from his side. You will be now beaten down to within an inch of your life....and be brought back to receive further punishment.....this guy. the Dulas said looking at him. "As too this fool should he choose to interefere....he will die today but changes not your fate.

,
Luka looked at him before looking at the other. Luka had the same presence of this worlds treasured Aoi Rei. He sighed rather calmly. "If there is but one thing I have learned about the people of this world it is not wise to underestimate them."Luka said in warning as the Dulas solider fired off an attack at the third member of there party....as if simply kill him and be done with it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2151
Reputation Points : 1
Join date : 2012-09-05
Age : 24
Location : Kentucky

Character sheet
Name: Haru
Age: 23
Species: Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What are the chances?   Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:28 pm

Sighing, he stepped in, swinging the bat with the most dull look on his face. "Man...I really seriously wish you people would be more worth my time...it gets so boring when I don't have a challenge..." he mused lowly, his voice a complete contrast to his dark hair and dull, bored expression. He was indeed bored, but his voice was warm none the less. He hadn't intended to kill...that time at least.

He brought the bat up to rest on his shoulder though as he shifted to look at them all. He didn't seem all that special...at first glance. Dressed in baggy black jogging pants and a loose fitting, if not two sizes too big, blood red tank top and black and red sneakers that he always wore. He was sweaty, but that was because he had been playing some basketball to pass some time between work. When he shifted, the cross earring that seemed to be too big and heavy moved, dangling barely missing his shoulder as he looked at them all. It was his street look that made him a force to fear. No...it was his sheer size. At 6'1'', Destin was both tall, and muscular. He was a power house built for sports but also only talented in athletics, acting, and of course...being a Judge.

"None of you even make me want to crush you..." he mused lowly as he shifted his weight a little. His tattoos made him obvious, but it didn't matter to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2475
Reputation Points : 0
Join date : 2012-09-05
Age : 38

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Age: 20
Species: Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What are the chances?   Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:45 pm

Luka turned his head. The group there that finished walking up which would have made it a total of three to one turned to face not him but the new comer. This man bore tattoo's. While he didn't believe that all of people of this world with tattoo's marked them as of the reaper clan. Luka looked at the tall well built man. The trio looked at each other one held out his hand and formed a whip. Another looked at him summoned an axe the last an pole arm.

"Not wanting to crush. You a light worlder have no business dealing with us. Leave now and we'll let you live." one said pointing at Destin while the other two turned to face Luka who frowned since they were here under order of the king he could not fight back. His hands were tied so long as he was blood bound.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2151
Reputation Points : 1
Join date : 2012-09-05
Age : 24
Location : Kentucky

Character sheet
Name: Haru
Age: 23
Species: Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What are the chances?   Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:13 am

He sighed and tilted his head as he brought the bat down, letting it thud oddly heavily to the ground. "Light world? How funny...too bad it wasn't funny enough to make me laugh..." he mused lowly as he looked at them coldly. Finally serious, he would hand all of these guys their asses on a silver platter.

Licking his lips he shifted, his long legs and nearly equally long arms made him appear like he'd be clumsy...too bad for them...he was fast and very flexible. "I'm not complete darkness...however...I've seen the darkness and tasted it...I'm a Judge after all...and Reapers are the darkness in this world..." he said, but shifted, or at least, at first glance that's how it seemed.

He had actually moved, jumping and landing behind them, bat held to their throats. It wasn't his true scythe, but he never used it anymore...that made things completely unfair for his targets.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2475
Reputation Points : 0
Join date : 2012-09-05
Age : 38

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Age: 20
Species: Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What are the chances?   Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:31 am

One swung his axe back as be tried to dodge and twisted narrowing his eyes looking at Destin. "I told you. This has nothing to do with you." He said as he moved and grabbed Luka revealing the dual 'X's on his shoulder. "This Brae Zess belongs to our King. It's nothing more then a posession. That we have come to collect. For the last time stranger walk away it hnas nothing to do with you." the one with the axe said even as the other two looked warily at him then narrowed his eyes as they moved. Each swinging there weapons at Destin.

Luka looked at them wondering why things were like this....although this one with a bat mentioned being a reaper so perhaps he met or knew the one who said that one day he would save Luka after all he had saved Rei, Luka's twin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2151
Reputation Points : 1
Join date : 2012-09-05
Age : 24
Location : Kentucky

Character sheet
Name: Haru
Age: 23
Species: Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What are the chances?   Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:38 am

He just stood still, the ax seeming to just bounce off of him as if he were made of rubber. "Oh...did you hit me? You made me itch...." he mused boredly as he scratched where the ax had bounced off. "You don't seriously think you're going to get me to leave with such a weak skill do you?" he asked lowly as he swung the bat once again, barely even making it obvious that he had switched hands mid turn. It was so flawless that it had to be watched closely to notice.

"Honestly, If it wasn't for the fact that he looks like someone important here....I wouldn't even give a damn...but...this gnat of a boss of mine keeps buzzing around my ear telling me to come bring this guy back with me..." he said boredly, jerking his thumb in the direction of Luka.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2475
Reputation Points : 0
Join date : 2012-09-05
Age : 38

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Age: 20
Species: Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What are the chances?   Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:53 am

The trio looked at each other. The one with the axe narrowed his eyes. "Unfortunately for you he is a possession of our king. What your boss wants is meaningless to use." he said as he narrowed his eyes casting dark magic. Honestly they were low level "What could your boss want with a possession of our people. So what he looks like someone here."

Luka turned his head. An important person here.....Rei.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2151
Reputation Points : 1
Join date : 2012-09-05
Age : 24
Location : Kentucky

Character sheet
Name: Haru
Age: 23
Species: Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What are the chances?   Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:00 am

Destin chuckled though. A cold sound compared to his warm tone only moments ago. "See...this is why people like you piss me off...you struggle even though you know it's pointless..." he mused as he swung again, this time connecting with the one who had been, up until now, lucky to avoid his blows. "My boss wants to meet him...and what you people don't understand...is that...even if I'm not the one to bring him to him...someone else will...be that his second in command...or his Anti-Hound...it wouldn't matter..." he explained as he shifted, once again flowing into a seemingly effortless hand switch as the bat came around, connecting with another of the men.

"I don't give a damn about why my boss wants him really...but he sent me, telling me he was important to someone...I don't really care about their connections...but...it's not that big of a deal for me to deal with you so my boss can see Luka..." he said, letting it slip that he knew Luka's name.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2475
Reputation Points : 0
Join date : 2012-09-05
Age : 38

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Age: 20
Species: Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What are the chances?   Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:07 am

The remaining one who hadn't had his skull crushed yet blinked and loomed back at Zess. At the one he just named 'Luka'. First name was not enough to gain control. "So in the end you are nothing more then an obident dog following the will of your master? You should know I won't be so easy to take down." The last swinging his glaive letting a black fire spell rip from his blade all the while Luka remained painfully calm.

He noted two things one....this one knew his actual first name the other he mentioned anti-hound. That would be Aka he believed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2151
Reputation Points : 1
Join date : 2012-09-05
Age : 24
Location : Kentucky

Character sheet
Name: Haru
Age: 23
Species: Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What are the chances?   Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:15 am

He snorted as he stood there, bat over his shoulder as he held out his hand and crushed the black flames. "I'm not a dog...I don't bare the title of Anti-hound or tracker...I'm highly ranked and highly skilled...your petty insults me little to me..." he mused before he narrowed his eyes. "However...what you fail to notice...is that I'm no weak man...this isn't even me trying...it's rather boring to tell the truth..." he explained lowly as he shifted, the cross earring bouncing against his shoulder a little.

He could use the other scythe, and rose his hand up, considering it just so he could unleash just once, but put it down the moment he thought it. No...that would be even more boring. His face splattered with blood, his eyes cold and dead, he moved, walking forwards, taking strides that made him seem like he had covered the distance in a matter of seconds. Putting a large hand on the man's head, he jerked him up by his hair and glared boredly down at him. "He never gives me anything fun to do...maybe I should consider letting loose every once in a while like Mujo asks me to...and use my other scythe....maybe then I wouldn't be so bored when I watch idiots like you die..." he mused lowly, his tone still cold and bored.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2475
Reputation Points : 0
Join date : 2012-09-05
Age : 38

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Age: 20
Species: Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What are the chances?   Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:27 am

The man gasped as his head was yanked up. His hair yanked as he was lifted up in the air. He narrowed his eyes grabbing the glaive near the head and attempted to stab Destin. He was not happy he was going to die here at the hands of a light worlder. He narrowed his eyes looking at him.

Luka looked at him looked at them. The last two in his company. The man sent from his king and this one whose boss was sent to collect him because he was someone similar to the one here who was so important. He had to wonder what that felt like to be important to someone or something. To mean more then being a toy or possession."You, it is safe to say, you know the one who is called the anti-hound....the one called Aka."Luka spoke still informal because he was not allowed to get close or form bonds with anything. Born a criminal, born guilty he would never have rights of his own.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2151
Reputation Points : 1
Join date : 2012-09-05
Age : 24
Location : Kentucky

Character sheet
Name: Haru
Age: 23
Species: Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What are the chances?   Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:17 pm

Destin just sighed and stopped the glaive before it even came close to his skin, crushing the man's hand so that he would be forced to drop the weapon. "That's not very polite...I was in the middle of talking...." he mused rather coldly, but this was his price to pay. His past had lead him here and he could feel nothing for the dead. Not now.

He brought the man's face down, ramming his knee into his face, breaking bones and watching the blood spatter on the ground and on his hands. "Rude men like you shouldn't be allowed to keep spewing your words all over this world..." he said as he turned his gaze to look at Luka. "I know Aka much better than you could ever imagine...he's the one who saved me..." he answered before he just shoved his hand through the man's chest, taking no time to even look away from Luka.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2475
Reputation Points : 0
Join date : 2012-09-05
Age : 38

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Age: 20
Species: Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What are the chances?   Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:16 pm

Luka watch as the fool died. Watched as this man killed the last of those sent after him he watched with little to no change in expression as the fool died. And fool he was he had warned him that the people of this world were not weak or to be taken advantage of. He looked at Destin nodding. "That almost seems to be a hobby of his. Saving people. He informed me when we met that he would be the one to save me. But that is neither here nor there....you had mentioned that your boss wishes to speak with me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2151
Reputation Points : 1
Join date : 2012-09-05
Age : 24
Location : Kentucky

Character sheet
Name: Haru
Age: 23
Species: Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What are the chances?   Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:24 pm

Destin sighed and nodded as he sent the bat away and wiped the blood off of his face, smearing it a little in some places. "Yeah...Aka is an old friend...and he was...different then...he didn't save just anyone..." he said, his voice slowly returning to the warmth it had carried before he had started fighting.

He looked at Luka for a few moments longer, regarding him before he turned his gaze away and looked up at the city's skyline and answering him, "Yeah...Saigo wants you...I don't know the details, didn't ask...but he asked me to bring you to him..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2475
Reputation Points : 0
Join date : 2012-09-05
Age : 38

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Age: 20
Species: Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What are the chances?   Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:31 pm

Luka nodded at his words. Not sure what to make of things but accepting that at one time he wasn't out to save just anyone. Everyone had other life stories everyone had a tale to tell. He looked at Destin. Quietly for a no went or too. Before nodding having a feeling that this one would not take a no thank you for an answer to meeting him. Meeting his boss. "If I agree to go with you, where per-say is it we are going or your taking me? Besides of course to wherever your boss Saigo is. ?" He asked not wanting to get the 'to were my boss is sort of statement.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2151
Reputation Points : 1
Join date : 2012-09-05
Age : 24
Location : Kentucky

Character sheet
Name: Haru
Age: 23
Species: Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What are the chances?   Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:44 pm

He looked back at Luka and sighed. "I'm not so useless as to not know where I'm going to be taking you...I'm taking you to his home of course..." he answered as he put his hands in his pockets and began to walk.

"Come on...we're going to the castle...so you can see them..." he told him as he moved. He didn't care about the fact that Luka could simply stay in place, because he was a man who could judge people before they even knew what they would do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2475
Reputation Points : 0
Join date : 2012-09-05
Age : 38

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Age: 20
Species: Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What are the chances?   Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:56 pm

Luka looked at him. What a truly lovely answer and still beating around the bush. Although since this one handled his mess for him. He might as well go see this Saigo who wished to speak with him. "The castle, so I go to speak with royality. That however does not answer where the castle is." He said after a moment falling into step beside Destin. "There is naught a doubt in my mind that you know where it is you are going. I however am unfamiliar with anything here, so I don't know where the castle is that you are taking me too."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2151
Reputation Points : 1
Join date : 2012-09-05
Age : 24
Location : Kentucky

Character sheet
Name: Haru
Age: 23
Species: Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What are the chances?   Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:01 pm

Destin sighed and closed his eyes as he continued to walk along. "We're going to Ryu Castle in Tokyo...we'll be riding a train there shortly..." he explained. He wasn't overly enthused about having to explain where they were going every step of the way...but...at least he didn't have Mujo riding his ass the whole way there about how it would be faster to just travel by magic.

Opening gates took too much of his energy and he had already wasted a lot of it swinging around his scythe. "You're not just meeting Saigo though...you're meeting everyone..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2475
Reputation Points : 0
Join date : 2012-09-05
Age : 38

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Age: 20
Species: Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What are the chances?   Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:07 pm

Luka nodded as he said they were going to Ryu castle in Tokyo. That appeased the need to know where it was he was following this man too. "I will ascertain the who and why upon arrival." He said as if the simple knowledge of where he was going was all he needed to know. He took a deep breathe as he looked ahead. Each step he took was. Bringing him closer and closer to the castle. To Saigo and the others. "I have but one last question to ask you. Then I will trouble you no further with them. This Ryu castle, is it were I will find Rei Takusen?" At the moment he was wandering aimlessly around looking for Rei and loosing valuable time. Would this solve many of his problems with him going there?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2151
Reputation Points : 1
Join date : 2012-09-05
Age : 24
Location : Kentucky

Character sheet
Name: Haru
Age: 23
Species: Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What are the chances?   Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:13 pm

Destin chuckled and just kept walking, leading them down the stairs into the subway. "That...you will have to figure out on your own...I've not even been to the castle...only Mujo, Aka, and Akumu have been to the castle...I only know where it is because I was given directions..." he explained, but of course he knew what secrets the castle held.

The castle held not just one or two Takusen holed up inside, but all of the Takusen family and even the Inu family...this castle was the most legendary of all of Japan's monuments and historical landmarks. This was the legendary castle where the vampires who saved the world lived, this was the legendary castle where the world first became aware of vampires and how they lived among humans and their laws...This was the legendary castle where the most legendary man lived...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2475
Reputation Points : 0
Join date : 2012-09-05
Age : 38

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Age: 20
Species: Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What are the chances?   Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:24 pm

Luka looked at him as he said he would have to learn that for himself. He blinked following him down stairs under ground blinking and pausing as he looked up as the ground now became a roof above there heads.and this tunnel held a booth with a man. Many people clustered together. Another tunnel inside of it a large metal worm.....Luka blinked but he was a man bound by his word he looked at everything around him taking it all in. He looked at the gate booth having never ridden on one of these before heck he didn't even know it existed. 

"I hope that it does.....it is important that I find him...." Luka said as he walked with him. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2151
Reputation Points : 1
Join date : 2012-09-05
Age : 24
Location : Kentucky

Character sheet
Name: Haru
Age: 23
Species: Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What are the chances?   Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:31 pm

Destin just nodded a little, falling into an uncharacteristic silence. He was working to Luka a subway pass. As he finally, after a few minutes of speaking with the booth manager in Japanese, he handed Luka the card. "Here...you'll need this to get on..." he explained lowly as he turned and waved and bowed politely to the booth manager before he put his hand back into his pocket, the other holding his own subway pass as he swiped it by the scanner on the turnstyle really quickly and moved through it before it locked into place again and he was forced to swipe again.

He then held his card up and pointed to the black line on the back of it. "Put this side against the red light and walk through the turnstyle before it locks and you have to scan it again...be careful not to fall...people here don't care if you fall or not...they'll walk on you anyway..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2475
Reputation Points : 0
Join date : 2012-09-05
Age : 38

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Age: 20
Species: Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What are the chances?   Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:41 pm

Luka took the card as he first watched what Destin did and then his instructions. Luka did as he was Instructed swiping the pass and then stepping through the metal gate, feeling the metal against his legs before him a moment before it rotated around behind him leaving him standing next to Destin. He looked at Destin a moment still following his lead but keeping his word as well. He said he would trouble him no further with questions and for Luka his word was his bond he looked at the judge class reaper before him before looking ahead but careful to keep his eye on him as he would need to follow his lead. He watched as the doors to the large metal worm opened and people began piling out of it. All heading in there own directions. 

Luka watched even as he moved his hand underneath his long black trench coat slidding the pass in his back pocket having a feeling it was something he was supposed to hang onto. He was wearing clothes Fimilair to Earth at least. A white dress shirt. Black vest and trench, skin tight black leather pants and boots all with well placed belts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2151
Reputation Points : 1
Join date : 2012-09-05
Age : 24
Location : Kentucky

Character sheet
Name: Haru
Age: 23
Species: Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What are the chances?   Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:15 am

After he had made sure Luka was behind him, he continued to move towards the train. He knew that things were going to be crowded so he looked back at Luka and explained as politely as he could, "When we get ready to get on the train, cling to me as tight as you can. If you get lost, it will take me a long time to find you...these trains get really crowded when it's in these cities...so whatever you do, don't let go of me..."

He didn't want to make Luka uncomfortable, or himself for that fact, but it was the only choice they had. They didn't have any other way to find one another. When the train began boarding, Destin moved as quickly as he possibly could, without losing Luka, rushed to the train so that they could get a seat instead of having to stand up the entire time and be tossed about by the train.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2475
Reputation Points : 0
Join date : 2012-09-05
Age : 38

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Age: 20
Species: Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What are the chances?   Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:25 am

Luka followed him raising an eyebrow as he said that the train could get rather crowded and they could get seperated. More so then here in the terminal? He followed making haste but making certain to keep up with Destin. Once onboard and seated next to him he looked about as people kept filing in. One after another till there was almost no room left. Crowded was an understatement. So many confined in such a small tight palace and they did not kill each other off. He glanced at Destin who had said to hold onto him. Did he mean that seriously or figuratively? Either way Luka was using every skill he had just to stay close to this one.

"You had said it was crowded.....but this is....compact." He said although he wasn't touching Destin he did have a rather firm grasp on this ones presence......so if he was supposed to actually hold him......Luka wasn't sure he'd be able to and still behave. He had not feed since arriving here nor did he intend to either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What are the chances?   

Back to top Go down
 
What are the chances?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Osaka-
Jump to: