Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anata no pikupiku un.. ... Watashi no yōfu wa shidearu. ...((Yeah your jerks.....my adoptive father is Death....))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru
Species: Vampire

Anata no pikupiku un.. ... Watashi no yōfu wa shidearu. ...((Yeah your jerks.....my adoptive father is Death....))  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anata no pikupiku un.. ... Watashi no yōfu wa shidearu. ...((Yeah your jerks.....my adoptive father is Death....))    Anata no pikupiku un.. ... Watashi no yōfu wa shidearu. ...((Yeah your jerks.....my adoptive father is Death....))  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 2:39 am

Mujo still clung to Ichigo's body, refusing to let go. If Ichigo was going to come back to him, the first thing he was going to feel was his father's arms around him. Mujo couldn't let go, refused to give up on him. And as each shock wave hit, Mujo clung to the boy for dear life.

He wasn't going to let him give up, wasn't going to let him leave him...not now. Not after all of the shit he had went through to get him here....
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen

Anata no pikupiku un.. ... Watashi no yōfu wa shidearu. ...((Yeah your jerks.....my adoptive father is Death....))  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anata no pikupiku un.. ... Watashi no yōfu wa shidearu. ...((Yeah your jerks.....my adoptive father is Death....))    Anata no pikupiku un.. ... Watashi no yōfu wa shidearu. ...((Yeah your jerks.....my adoptive father is Death....))  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 2:46 am

A rush of cold air and light greeted him, as the scream suddenly cut out. The shockwave's calming themselves down. A set of strong arms wrapped around him he he knew that. A scent his mind supplied he knew it belonged to Mujo close to him holding on for dear life. Everything he swore from the tips of his toenails to the ends of his hair hurt like there was no tomorrow. Glowing blue returned to golden brown as Ichigo's head remained lulled and showed him an awkward view of the world which he realized as his neck hurt the way it did was because of the position of his head which he lacked the strength or even will at the moment to move on his own. Ichigo being himself though and not one for mushy 'sorry I scared you shit' like that. Spoke..."Shit that hurt.....hey....dad....did it taste like strawberries?" Ichigo asked.

Maybe it wasn't the best question to be asking one's dad when they just fought there way back from death but this was Ichigo and the first thing besides the 'ouch' was did his blood taste like the idiot Vampires in his class had asked him year after damn year even this year he swore he had to wonder now......did it or didn't it?

Zuma breathed a sigh of relief as he sat down on the floor suddenly glad that the shock waves had been Ichigo saying screw this dying thing....and fighting his way back home where he belonged as he looked at Mujo. Who had looked so broken would he be alright now? Ichi was back would he be alright.....
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Anata no pikupiku un.. ... Watashi no yōfu wa shidearu. ...((Yeah your jerks.....my adoptive father is Death....))    Anata no pikupiku un.. ... Watashi no yōfu wa shidearu. ...((Yeah your jerks.....my adoptive father is Death....))  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 2:53 am

Mujo just looked at Ichigo, feeling the tears well up and fall as he brought his head to rest on his shoulder and he rested his head on Ichigo's. "Stupid kid...you scared me shit less..." he breathed lowly as he sat there, keeping his head on Ichigo's.

But he laughed a little at Ichigo's question. "No...it didn't taste like strawberries...but it was sweet...." he answered him as he stayed there, not moving. He had Ichigo, had his son. Maybe his luck wasn't so bad after all, but without even missing a beat, he whispered a low, "Thank you Tama..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Anata no pikupiku un.. ... Watashi no yōfu wa shidearu. ...((Yeah your jerks.....my adoptive father is Death....))    Anata no pikupiku un.. ... Watashi no yōfu wa shidearu. ...((Yeah your jerks.....my adoptive father is Death....))  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 3:02 am

Ichigo sighed. "yeah yeah....can we do the whole yelling thing later..." he gripped good naturally as his head came to rest on Mujo's shoulder and he felt Mujo's head rest against his even though he ached and hurt all over there was a great comfort in being held like this at the moment and Ichigo closed his eyes seeking to rest he was alright now hurting sore and tired but alright.

Zuma climbed up and shifted so that his head rested against Ichigo's leg lightly and on Mujo's lap wanting to be close to them both. He had been just as frightened that he had lost them both.

Tama although he wasn't in the room sighed softly. "I don't need thanked.....I didn't do anything other then piss him off....Ansho Ichigo did the rest." Tama answered Mujo and Mujo alone....and it was true all he did was getting Ichigo's will to fight to live to overpower everything else.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Anata no pikupiku un.. ... Watashi no yōfu wa shidearu. ...((Yeah your jerks.....my adoptive father is Death....))    Anata no pikupiku un.. ... Watashi no yōfu wa shidearu. ...((Yeah your jerks.....my adoptive father is Death....))  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 1:17 am

Mujo shook his head as he wiped at the tears, drying his face and eyes. "Not yelling...just glad you're all right...." he told him lowly as he stayed there like that, letting Ichigo rest on him for a long time, hours in fact. But after a while, he finally put Ichigo down on a pillow and let him sleep.

He sighed and shook his head. "Without you Tama...he wouldn't have fought to stay..." he responded lowly in a hushed tone and smiled down at his sleeping chylde. Ichigo was his true son now...by blood. Now no one could take him away...or face Mujo's wrath.

After a while of watching him sleep, he turned and walked out of the room, pulling the door closed quietly behind him. He was now able to say that he was a very proud father...without a piece of paper.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Anata no pikupiku un.. ... Watashi no yōfu wa shidearu. ...((Yeah your jerks.....my adoptive father is Death....))    Anata no pikupiku un.. ... Watashi no yōfu wa shidearu. ...((Yeah your jerks.....my adoptive father is Death....))  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 1:25 am

Tama sighed as he appeared letting the boy sleep. "He was fighting but suffocating in his own fears and reiatsu. In truth it was not me who got him to fight at all. I provoked him picked on him and still he was lost I touched on a power he has yet to grasp caused it to resonate he grabbed it Mujo. Ichigo grabbed it from me and turned his head he felt your tears felt the pain of his fathers soul and refused to let go....refused to fall shoved me and everything else away to get back to you."

Tamashi sighed as he pushed his glasses up his nose and looked at the door as he he stood there before looking at the taller Monk. "As a human he exists no more his hold on being a reaper is strong incredibly so and growing but Mujo as a new born Vampire he is incredibly fragile that boy turned his own power around and forced life back into himself to return to you but.....it's going to take a while for his fangs to heal. Feeding for him is going to be very sensitive....or rather his fangs are going to be oversensitive to pressure for a while....."

Tama sighed the man the creation that was supposed to be forever neutral had chosen to drop a small hint at what Ichigo wasn't seeing what he was missing before him he had chosen even if Tamashi would look blankly at anyone who even suggested it that he saved Ichigo for Mujo's sake. In truth Tamashi was rather fond of Zero and Mujo......and Ichigo was slowly working his way in there to the point.........Tamashi Toshokan was bending rules to help the kid......when he could.

Zuma knelt next to Mujo letting Ichigo sleep in his fathers room. Just glad the boy was alright and resting now.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Anata no pikupiku un.. ... Watashi no yōfu wa shidearu. ...((Yeah your jerks.....my adoptive father is Death....))    Anata no pikupiku un.. ... Watashi no yōfu wa shidearu. ...((Yeah your jerks.....my adoptive father is Death....))  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 1:33 am

Mujo looked at Tamashi for a few moments in silence and shook his head. "Without you showing him how to grasp it...he would not be in there sleeping right now...I would be burying him..." he said lowly as his dull gray eyes stared back at Tama's.

"As a vampire...he will not feed on humans...that I know for sure...and if he needs me to accommodate...I shall...for him...I will do anything...just as I will do anything for Zuma and the others I love..." he explained lowly.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Anata no pikupiku un.. ... Watashi no yōfu wa shidearu. ...((Yeah your jerks.....my adoptive father is Death....))    Anata no pikupiku un.. ... Watashi no yōfu wa shidearu. ...((Yeah your jerks.....my adoptive father is Death....))  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 1:45 am

Tamashi looked at him quietly a moment or two before nodding there he would relent. It was hard to argue that fact had he not shown the boy the power that he didn't yet understand or know how to grasp had he not dangled it out there Ichigo would have missed it and died. He had been hanging between life and death his body already given up the fight. His soul struggling Tamashi could enter anyone's soul and meddle. And he had chosen to meddle in Ichigo's. For Mujo....for one he considered a friend. "I can not argue that fact.....but I will once again repeat....I do not need thanks for it.....that is a pain..." he paused and pushed his glasses up turning to walk away. To leave and let Mujo rest as well. "That.....a friend need not thank me for. I did not wish to see your soul shatter under that grief Mujo.....never before now have you ever desired a Chylde as much as you desired to keep him to love and cherish him. As you do Zuma as different as that is....I could not allow a moment of fear to rob you of him......no more then then I can deny that that boy needs you as well..." he said shaking his head and pausing.

"Two things I did notice though while I touched his soul....one do not ever let a drop of human blood pass his lips, that boy although he was not born a pure blood vampire his body will violently reject it you will that he will not drink human blood so long as he obeys will be fine......like Kira and a few others before him that child is Crusnik." Tamashi paused and took off his glasses turning and looking past Mujo as if through that door to the boy inside the room sleeping to where Ichigo laid sleeping. "The other.....the Worm Eater while I do not know the full extent of it yet, and there is no harm to the Ichi....has changed. Something about it.....has changed, I'm sure it will reveal how it has in time but.....one thing is certain had I intended harm to him within his soul......even in the state he was in the Worm Eater would have violently thrown me out.....that I am sure."

Inazuma looked back at the door then up at Mujo. A bit curious Mujo had created the Worm Eater but Ichi had been wearing it since before he became a Shinigami. And even now he didn't take it off. Keeping that necklace around his neck at all times and Tama was saying something about it changed? It had Zuma a bit curious.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Anata no pikupiku un.. ... Watashi no yōfu wa shidearu. ...((Yeah your jerks.....my adoptive father is Death....))    Anata no pikupiku un.. ... Watashi no yōfu wa shidearu. ...((Yeah your jerks.....my adoptive father is Death....))  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 2:00 am

Mujo closed his eyes and sighed. "Worm Eater is a living organism...it feeds off of negative energy, the ill will of others. If it needs to, it will adapt to the situation in order to protect the wearer...but only obeys the will of the wearer...it's ability to adapt to multiple situations is what drew my interest to it, but give it a specific task, and it will do anything to obtain it's goal...it will adapt in any way it can in order to protect it's wearer and only feeds on others...in a sense, it's the perfect vampire and only follows one specific task at a time...the perfect tool and at times...the perfect weapon..." Mujo explained and opened his eyes to look at Tamashi.

"If it deems someone too much of a threat, it will use their own negative energy against them, returning their attacks like a mirror...I developed a fool proof weapon and line of defense all in one...only my brother, Ichigo, and myself have it...even if you wanted to figure it out...you never could...it's constantly changing and adapting..." he said lowly as he looked at the door and then back at Tamashi.

"I will never let him drink human blood...if he does....I don't know what I would do if I were to lose him...he's already become such a big part of my life...I'd be useless if he were to be gone..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Anata no pikupiku un.. ... Watashi no yōfu wa shidearu. ...((Yeah your jerks.....my adoptive father is Death....))    Anata no pikupiku un.. ... Watashi no yōfu wa shidearu. ...((Yeah your jerks.....my adoptive father is Death....))  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 2:09 am

Tamashi smiled and closed his eyes putting his glasses back on so he could see Mujo. Up close his eyes were pretty much worthless without them. He opened them again as he looked at the man in the hallway with him and nodded. "Then I'd say Worm Eater has chosen to ensure that boy remains safe regardless of what is going on." he smiled and shook his head before looking at Mujo a moment in silence. "I don't know so much as perfect weapon Mujo but perhaps the prefect protector for your son. Ichigo will be fine.....that boy....even though everything indicated in the records shows that he should collapse that boy your son will defy it all and fight it to prove it wrong..."

Tamashi sighed softly as he looked down at Zuma and then at Mujo. "He won't leave you Mujo, as much as you've become an important part of his life to Ichigo you've not just filled some hole left behind four years ago, you've become important and someone that can not be replaced. In his heart it's as if four years ago he came home."

Tamashi chuckled as he shifted. "I will take my leave you of you now, You might want to see if Zuma will let you feed Ichi will be waking soon and need to feed himself. I'm looking forward to see how much more your son grows.......our world needs that unshakable Chylde in it.....and more then this world....Mujo this is the first time I've seen your soul.....shine. Zuma and Ichi....you can not afford to loose either one of them....those two.....are your light. You have found them....Zero will be happy to know you his precious Chylde, have found those that have brought you warmth and happiness."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anata no pikupiku un.. ... Watashi no yōfu wa shidearu. ...((Yeah your jerks.....my adoptive father is Death....))    Anata no pikupiku un.. ... Watashi no yōfu wa shidearu. ...((Yeah your jerks.....my adoptive father is Death....))  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anata no pikupiku un.. ... Watashi no yōfu wa shidearu. ...((Yeah your jerks.....my adoptive father is Death....))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2