Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Species: Vampire

Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))  Empty
PostSubject: Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))    Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))  EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 11:57 pm

He had been living here in Japan for a while, having escaped from them a couple of decades ago, well his mistake? Staying put too long in any one place. He soon discovered that as he turned seeing them down the way a bit.

"Zài nàlǐ, tā shì...... Zhuā dào tā zhīqián líkāi......" One of them said Chinese....there was no mistake they were yelling in Chinese 'There he is....catch him before he gets away...'

And if he was caught he knew he was going back to hell. The drugs the sex, he had been told once that if they couldn't find him easily they'd activate the material in the soul burn on his right wrist the marking that made him there's and track him down that way. Seion was just determined to not return to that life. He ran through the streets jumping over a few either high school or college students hearing the distant shouts in Chinese and landed to right himself and collide with a brick wall.

"Ouch..." he breathed that hurt and looked up at the figure as the men in suits approached.

"Excuse me but could you return him to us? His father is worried..." the man said in broken Japanese obviously not his first language.

Without thinking about what he was doing Seion clung to the shirt of the one before him.

"Tàihú....Xiànzài huí jiā..... Nǐ bùxiǎng zhīdào tā huì zuò gěi nǐ, rúguǒ nǐ bù zhèyàng zuò...... Nǐ shǔyú tā de núlì. ......" the man said to him in chinese.....his name there his second name the one that belonged to China and the rest...'.Come home now.....you do not want to know what he will do to you if you do not.....you belong to him slave....' Figuring that the boy before him didn't know Chinese.....

The mark was not a slave collar around his neck oh no but the burned dragon down to the very depths of his soul a 'soul brand' on his right wrist.

"Please no...." Seion breathed.

"Serenity......he is waiting and your father is worried about you...." The second said neither one realizing just who it was.......that 'Serenity' was clinging to......
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru

Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))    Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))  EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 12:09 am

Sighing, he held up a single finger, as if counting to the number one or giving them a minute. Either way...he had wanted to get their attention. "Not that I care who you people are...but you should care who I am..." he said lowly, coldly. He knew what they said all too well. This one was safe and he would see to it that it remained that way.

"You're not taking him...I will keep him and he will work with me..." he told them lowly, coldly. He was back. And he would be damned if the moment he sat foot back into the world of gangs, the Chinese Mafia tried to get their filthy paws on an innocent boy.

"If you don't want to die...you will be wise and learn who I am...and you will tuck your tails between your legs and run back to your master..."
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))    Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))  EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 12:16 am

The two looked at each other the one having no idea the other that voice that manner of speaking was not one in his long life he would forget but it was impossible wasn't it. "Your not him.....he died. You can say you are but....your not......you can't be him....." the man who's reputation far outstretched him only in the means that there wasn't a crime syndicate who didn't know of the name.....and if this was him.

The other looked at him. "What is your problem? Serenity belongs to us, we're simply here to take him back were he belongs where he's been all along...."

Seion really had no idea what was going on only that he didn't want to go back didn't want to be drugged up again and didn't want that huge man's hands all over him.

The first shook his head. "You idiot you're not old enough to have ever heard that voice.....not even from a distance but there's only one man....one who had the power to crush any in the syndicates......he died....I thought he died but if he only took a break....we're all fucked. Sarubia.....Sarubia Hitogoroshi.......you can't fight him I can't fight him and win it's suicide and if he demands that boy is his now we're lucky he's letting us leave and only taking Serenity."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))    Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))  EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 12:22 am

Snorting, he ran his hand through his shaggy, deep crimson hair. "Not anymore...that name died when I did...Hiketsu Katachi now...but still the same man...just look different..." he said lowly as he looked at them with cold, pale blue eyes. That name had died with the man he once was...and unless he decided to change it back, he was Hiketsu Katahi.

"But it's nice to know that even now my name hasn't been forgotten..." he said lowly as he lowered his hand down to his side. "But the simple fact remains that you're here in my home country...in my territory...I do hope you know what that means if you stay..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))    Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))  EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 12:31 am

Seion looked up at him as the older one backed up bowing. "I will take my leave and inform the boss that Serenity is not longer ours to take back.......he belongs to another now." he said as he moved to walk away not wanting to challenge him.

The second shook his head and sneered. "Great so the name died then.....what do you want with him huh? Serenity is only good for drug testing and sexual use.....he can't fight, can't defend himself although he can run." he looked at the eighteen year old vampire in his arms. "The boss has something he's waiting for you to try Serenity....hell if it works he'll name this one after you." He sneered.

Until this moment Serenity had mastered keeping his heart so calm it beat so low even a wolf was hard pressed to hear it it was how he managed to survive. But those words.....he closed his eyes his hand moving to drop away from the shirt it was clinging to and instead press against his chest as it began to race a thunderous sound for vampires ears.....the beating of a heart so frightened....that drug he was just waiting to dope Seion on....was the reason he finally ran.....the last time nearly killed him.

It was just the three of them the fourth having left to do just as he said and inform the boss that he had returned and since Taihu was in Japan he was now his property. They could not get him back.

"please not now...." he whispered when he got this afraid afraid of that drug that the bastard had it on him his heart slammed as if a race horse running a marathon or a caged bird trying frantically to get out of it's trap. That heart beat was usually what got him thrown right back to him other vampires not wanting what they believed was a half breed sticking with him even if he wasn't he was a full blooded noble vampire with a living pulse....
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))    Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))  EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 12:41 am

He narrowed his eyes and glared at the one who spoke. "He is of great use to me...if you can't see it...you are a blind fool and deserve the death your time is slowly ticking down to..." he told him lowly, darkly.

"If you insist on staying here...I will not hesitate to destroy you..." he warned lowly. And without really realizing it, he had wrapped an arm around the one they called Serenity and gripped his shoulder a little to try and calm him. "I will kill you before you continue speaking to me as if I'm some rat like you..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))    Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))  EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 12:47 am

The touch was soo sudden and not like the others that Seion looked up at him and closed his eyes turning his head how pathetic was he really to collapse into this one make this one feel the need to protect him? But he knew he couldn't out run them. Couldn't get away they'd find a way to take him down.

The guy looked about realizing he was alone and closed his eyes before turning and running off to follow after his partner casting one last glance back at Serenity before disappearing. Something about this made him nervous his partner a man who made a hobby out of crushing others ran when faced with this teen as if this teen had the power to crush him.

Seion focused on breathing as the sound of there footsteps left. He was so much smaller then all three of them and yet he tilted his head looking up at Hiketsu a moment before looking at the back of his right wrist, while his hand once again rested against him. This one his mere presence alone chased them off and the first said he'd tell there boss that they lost Serenity. Lost him. But his heart calmed down stopped slamming in his chest. He had no idea none that to Hiketsu that heart beat wasn't a terrible thing perhaps at times annoying but never terrible and not the sign of something or someone to be cast off because of. Although it quieted down it wasn't silent again. He couldn't get himself to calm down that far yet. "I....seem to have caused you trouble....."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))    Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))  EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 12:56 am

He looked down at Seion and sighed. "I am trouble by definition..." he said lowly, his voice changing from cold and dark to warm and gentle. "I'm not exactly feared for no reason...I had a past life where I was a very dangerous man...still am actually...just prefer to stick to how I was taught by a very important man..." he explained lowly as he rubbed Seion's back in a soothing manner.

"Don't worry though...I'll be getting myself into a lot of trouble before I'm satisfied...I plan to take back what is mine...there is hell to pay...and someone is paying up..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))    Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))  EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 1:00 am

Seion nodded as he looked at him what was he to say vengeance wasn't a good thing to the man who just saved him and yet he had made his point without hurting anyone as if his rep alone was enough to detour people.

Seion took a deep breath and nodded as he stood there relaxing against him as he felt himself breathing easier. "My...name is Seion Yuri.....but everyone tends to call me Serenity." He said which was the truth be they a part of the mafia or out once they heard his name was Seion they tended to call him Serenity.

"I.....I don't know how I can be of any help to you though..." he said closing his slate blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))    Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))  EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 1:04 am

"By simply being yourself...." he told him lowly as he continued to rub Seion's back. "You can help by just being you...Sei..." he said lowly, not really wanting to call someone Serenity...it just didn't feel right to him.

"As for names...you heard both of mine...I'm Hiketsu Katachi...and I'm happy to be your savior..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))    Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))  EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 1:13 am

Seion looked up at him to get away from such a soft name was a relief in it's own right but he nodded when he said to just be himself. "I don't know if they'll give up that easily. The Yakuza.....isn't as much of a threat as it once was. The power isn't there......I've heard them.....they have a few harbors here I've avoided them by staying in land but....." he sighed shaking his head. "The one who currently leads the Yakuza doesn't have the pull the Hitogoroshi family did......everything seemed stable as if they would continue to follow the Hitogoroshi without problems so long as Kuri was alive I think in honor of you but when he died they all rebelled against Kuratta and caught him in a fashion he could not fight back against."

Seion looked at the back of his hand again was he really truly free of being a slave? Was it that simple now that Hiketsu spoke his claim and wanted nothing more then his company he closed his eyes. "There are rumors though.....in the underground that there is one who is slowly and systematically taking back control of the Yakuza from the one who has it removing the human fractions first....." he said having no idea that it was Kuri and he was cleaning house while Kuratta was looking for loyal followers.

Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))    Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))  EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 1:40 am

He chuckled lowly and pursed his lips a moment. "Kuri...only he would make a comeback in such a way..." he said lowly as a smile spread across his face. To know that Kuri was for sure still alive...it made him happy to say the least.

"As for the Yakuza...they don't fear the Yakuza so much as they do me...they wouldn't care what gang I was in so long as they were for sure that it was me...." he explained lowly and ruffled Seion's hair a little. "I'm not afraid of them...nor am I afraid to die taking back my family...I've died once...and can certainly do it again..." he said and smiled down at Seion.

"But thank you for being so worried...it is actually quite a relief hearing someone worry and fuss over me after so long of being well...human..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))    Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))  EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 1:46 am

Seion closed his eyes how could such a simple action bring so much comfort and he sounded pleased that Kuri was moving about doing this in fact almost tickled pink. Seion nodded and sighed. "So....what now?" he asked softly not sure what to do and he was fussing but that was his nature. Not that Hiketsu seemed to mind. It was hard to think of him as Sarubia since he had never met the man before now.

"Your not worried about anything......like everything is just going to fall into place somehow...." he realized looking up at him and yet although he knew he really should move should put distance between them he felt safe at the moment and for a man who all of his life never felt safe, used and abused yes safe no.....this man who was soo feared in the underground felt like a life line a safe haven and had said he was glad to be his savior.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))    Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))  EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 1:51 am

He chuckled lowly. "I'm not one to worry over something like this...it's not really my thing...never has been as a matter of fact..." he said, the last part more of an after thought.

"Now we go see what kind of trouble we can find..." he said and smirked a little. Seion may not be a fighter...but he certainly was. Any fight made him happy, gave him a rush and made him feel like he was on cloud nine. It was a rush to be alive again...

Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))    Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))  EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:00 am

Seion looked at him and blinked. "What trouble we can get into?" he echoed as he shifted to move with Hiketsu not sure what he was up to but curious never the less. He took a deep breath and looked about not sure what trouble they would find but he would follow him. There was really no where else for him to go.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))    Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))  EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:23 am

He nodded as he walked along. If there was trouble to get into...he would find it. It was as if he were a magnet for it. And as he said...it made him become the definition of trouble. No one in the gangs dared mess with him...but school? That was a different story.

"If there is trouble...it'll find me...or I'll find it...." he told Seion lowly as he walked towards the high school that Seion had passed on his run from the Chinese Mafia's idiot mutts, hands shoved in his pockets as he walked along.

If one thing hadn't changed about him...it was his taste in clothing style. That...and his speaking patterns and voice. He was younger, but much more wiser. He knew exactly what he was doing, having lived the life of mistakes to learn how to live this new life.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))    Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))  EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:28 am

Seion blinked when they walked back to the school he had run past and took a deep breathe. "Is...it alright for me to just go.....there?" no education nothing like that a slave didn't need to know how to read and write so he was never taught speaking sure so he understood what was said and he leaned his native tongue by listening to those around him speak.

To the point he spoke it as fluently as if he grew up here. He was a japanese kid but this was his first time stepping into school and Hiketsu seemed not at all troubled that he was taking Seion here. He glanced about the large grounds as he walked with him in clothing from China it was all he owned. So he liked a bit out of place even if the clothes did look good on him.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))    Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))  EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:34 am

He paused and turned around to look at Seion. "Is it...of course it's all right. You're a person just as much as I am...why wouldn't I bring you here?" he asked asked lowly as he looked at Seion.

"You may have been a slave to them...but to me, you're a person, not a pet. If you don't have the right to go into a school, then I shouldn't either..." he said as he turned, hands still in his pockets and began to walk again.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))    Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))  EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:41 am

Seion looked at him he was so much taller with deep dark crimson red hair and light blue eyes. The piercings in his ears and above his eye through his eyebrow the one at his nose and the way he dressed as if a punk that could kick anyone's ass and yet there was something in Hiketsu in this man who once walked as Sarubia that Seion could say drew people to him.

"Alright." he said a bit hesitantly as he walked in with him hearing him say that he was not a slave or pet he was a person. That he was wanted by Hiketsu's side as a person although as he walked through it was easy to see the stares he was getting and he wasn't one to think it was because of the mark. He was so different then them, the chinese tunic long with flowers along one shoulder tied off and pants the black flats. His ears pierced twice in his right ear connected with a chain and several in his left. The two they could not see in his tongue in order to ensure pleasure when he was entertaining. His pale slate blue eyes and pale white brown hair a sharp contrast let alone Ketsu's deeper toned skin all of them had warmer skin then his own pale peaches and cream.

There were several punks looking there way even as Sei walked in staying close to Hiketsu. Trouble may find him but those who wanted to abuse and hurt him usually found there way to Seion.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))    Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))  EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:49 am

Stopping in the middle of the courtyard, he just stood there for a moment before he slowly drew his hands out of his pockets and rose his hands to either side of him and held up both middle fingers. "Come on you little fuckers! I'll beat the shit out of every one of you!" he said as he looked at the punks on either side of him. Oh yeah...he was also called crazy by many. This didn't help to disprove the rumors either.

Crazy? Perhaps. But honestly, he was just practicing for when he went in to make those who stole what was his pay. As he had said...there was hell to pay...and someone was paying.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))    Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))  EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:53 am

Seion went wide eyed as the entire gang of punks seemed to surge up on Hiketsu all at once as if one on one they knew they could not take him down and so they sought out a different approach. All at once. Seion took a few steps back fighting was not something he could do and a gang pounding like that? There was no way he could.....unless he and Hiketsu seemed to want this want this fight.

He brought his hand up and lightly bite down on the side of it as a few while there buddies ganged up on Hiketsu looked at him as if with Hiketsu you fought like him and approached even as Seion backed up. Fighting was soo not his thing.....he wasn't any good at it at all. Dodging sure.....but there were to many to see were all the blows were coming from and they'd take him down for sure. Sei looked up frightened as the fist came flying towards his face......

The kid never saw it coming great way to piss him off first thing in the morning on the way to school. Arrive and see the punks deciding to break the rules before homeroom. Yeah smooth. He could see Hiketsu getting ganged up on and could give a care less. It was the Japanese boy dressed like he was from China that was in trouble it was clear by his posture and the way he was backing up the kid didn't know the first thing about fighting and so.....Himi's heel connected with the side of the swinging punks face. His fist with one to the left and as the first flew his other foot came up as the first came down and connected with the last guys stomach sending them flying. All they really got to see was the long dark black violet ponytail moments before there asses were in the air and there faces were eating pavement. He wore a black jacket with white cross's on the shoulders stars and checker board patterns on the shoulders. A mesh net top under that short and showing off the scar that ran across his belly and tight black jeans covered in belts with combat boots. Long forlocks and piercings.....some said for every one he had taken down....that never got back up. Honestly.....he just did it because he was bored and let them think what they wanted.

"Ketsu.....when your done painting asphalt we need to talk." his dark voice cut into the air bag on his shoulder and standing between the new kid and the student body. Yeah speaking of situations...where the hell was his idiot 'Prized' now probably causing him trouble again.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))    Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))  EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 12:22 am

He snorted at the numbers and simply held up both of his hands, crossing his arms and holding his hands out, palms open. "Oh how I love a fight in the morning...really wakes me up and gets the juices flowing!" he said lowly before he simply tossed his arms out, as if he were trying to open a pair of wings, sending the idiots closest to him flying into any object he could make them impact with.

Jumping up in the air, he brought his foot down to connect with the head of one of the idiots who thought they could come at him from a low stand point and take him down, making the idiot slam face first into the pavement.

When he was done, he straightened up his clothes and looked over at Himi and snorted. "The fuck you want with me this early in the damn morning?"
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))    Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))  EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 12:29 am

Sei shifted feeling like he just somehow got Ketsu in trouble and it was fault he looked down.

Himi didn't look back though. "What the hell do you think I want with you first thing in the morning? It's sure not your pretty face. China boy here you know him is he with you.....?" he said then side glanced at Sei. "Stay put until I clear this up or I won't be held responsible for what those fuckers do from here."

Sei looked up at him and then down again remaining silent. He was half Chinese on his mothers side his father was Japanese which was why he had two legal names. But......

One of the punks picked his ass up. "What the fuck is your problem he's fair game."

Himi went from side glancing at Sei with a semi patient look to a 'I'm going to kill you slowly and enjoy it glare' at the punk on the ground. "Shut the fuck up before your eating your damn teeth for breakfast......he's nothing to you yet until a few things are established move any further towards him now and I'll deal with you personally asshole."

The kid blanched the two fighters in the school no one wanted to actually piss off where Ketsu and Himi......for various reasons.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))    Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))  EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 12:35 am

Hiketsu sighed and ran a hand through his shaggy hair. "Of course he's with me...he wouldn't be sticking so close if he wasn't...he wouldn't be able to...I would have already kicked his teeth in..." he explained lowly as he looked at Himitsu with an annoyed expression. One that clearly said 'Did you really have to ask such a stupid question?'

"Unless you know of someone else who has been allowed to get close to me? I doubt he's following me strictly for shits and giggles...no one does that and gets away with it..." he mused lowly as he kept those pale blue eyes of his fixed on Himitsu, but the moment the idiot on the ground picked himself up and spoke, he turned his cold, dark glare to the one who spoke up.

"Like hell he is! I'll kick your teeth in if you say stupid shit like that again," he told the idiot lowly, coldly as he glared at him for a moment longer before returning his gaze back to Himitsu.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))    Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))  EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 12:54 am

Himitsu smirked. "So he's yours then.....right? Your his Keeper.....am I to understand you correctly Hiketsu? This one belongs to you...." Being a vampire himself he knew damn well how that was taken everywhere else. But this wasn't everywhere else. If Hiketsu realized exactly what he was baiting him for.....he was offering to allow this late in the school year for him to claim rights as a Keeper enter the student council and take this boy completely out of the regular student bodies grasp to torment and assault if the boy understood and agreed to be his Prized that is.

If not....well he offered and what happened from here happened. It just meant the idiots on the student council could challenge him for the pretty china boy. Personally Himi didn't want the kid he already had a headache of his own. But it would allow Ketsu to play ball where he had been dying to play all along and couldn't.....without a Prized to get on the council all it would take was Himi himself acknowledging and agreeing that the boy was Ketsu's Prized and there for off limits except for the challenge fights of the council and then the idiot that lost lost there prized if the one who won wanted to trade. Not his problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))    Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))  Empty

Back to top Go down

Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next