Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lights, camera, and action....a dynamic pair.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru
Species: Vampire

Lights, camera, and action....a dynamic pair. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lights, camera, and action....a dynamic pair.   Lights, camera, and action....a dynamic pair. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 3:15 am

Destin looked at Seiharu and picked up his shirt. "Nothing will ever be perfectly all right...but as for me...I'll be fine..." he answered lowly before he put his shirt on and put a hand on the hand that Seiharu was digging into his arm with and smiled warmly at him. "That's enough now...don't apologize to me for having to do my job...it's not anything new to me...to feel this way towards those who have been put on my list..." he told him and ruffled his hair with his free hand.

"It's nothing for you to worry about. These jobs...I've been doing for centuries...it just takes me a little while to adjust to returning myself to who I really am..." he admitted lowly, and was interrupted before he could say anymore.

"You're two sides of a coin Destin. You feel one way in your job as an actor, and another when you're a judge...You never fail to amuse me when we work together..." Mujo had interrupted again, and Destin turned only to be silenced by Mujo's words.

Two sides of a coin.... "I guess I am...but...I have my reasons..."
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen

PostSubject: Re: Lights, camera, and action....a dynamic pair.   Lights, camera, and action....a dynamic pair. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 3:28 am

Seiharu nodded as he stopped digging his fingers in. Destin was still doing it, even now ruffling his hair how such a simple gesture could help him relax was beyond him. But perhaps it was because it was Destin that did it, it was relaxing.

Zuma went back down to his crouched position satisfied that Mujo's face was now clean and looked over at the two of them. The job was done so they would be parting ways soon and he darted leaning in suddenly face inches before Seiharu who yelped and staggered back into Destin. Zuma smiled. "Have now. I'll find should you be lost." Zuma said before darting back over to Mujo and leaning against his leg.

The most intellegable sound he made was a huh in confusion.

"You'll take and keep safe now Des?" Zuma asked as he looked at Destin and Seiharu.

Seiharu blinked a bit shaking his head. "I'll be alright I....he doesn't need to worry about me...." Sei said not really wanting to think much on things but he had so many questions at the moment but didn't want to pry either.
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lights, camera, and action....a dynamic pair.   Lights, camera, and action....a dynamic pair. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 9:01 pm

Mujo just remained silent. It was the first time he hadn't interrupted Destin since they were done with work. He put a hand on Zuma's head and just waited, as patiently as he possibly could.

Destin turned to look down at Zuma and actually laughed. It was a warm sound in comparison to the tone his voice had only moments before. When his laughter subsided, he nodded and answered Zuma happily, "Of course Zuma...You like him after all. I wouldn't want to upset you after you just met him..." He then looked up at Mujo and smirked, "I wouldn't want to crush Mujo by not bringing him around anymore either...

Mujo gave Destin a quick shocked expression before turning his head away. Much like a child, Mujo had just been embarrassed and was now pouting because he had been found out.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lights, camera, and action....a dynamic pair.   Lights, camera, and action....a dynamic pair. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 9:31 pm

Seiharu blinked when Destin laughed a warm welcome contrast to the cold sounding way that he was speaking mere moments before. Zuma smiled nodding when he said that he would be bringing Seiharu more. Because both he and Mujo liked him.

Zuma moved bumping Mujo's hand with his head in a comforting gesture as if a 'pet' instead of lover and partner but in truth it was far easier for him to offer comfort and let Mujo know it was okay without being obvious it just looked like a silly way for him to get attention to most. "Good....Seiharu family now." Zuma said happily. If he was staying with Destin then he was part of the reapers large family like group. Which had been Saigo's goal. To bring them from just 'working' relationships to family. To have a place to belong and people you could count on. Of course there was still the rogue reaper that croped up and they were dealt with.

Seiharu nodded slowly not sure how he suddenly became family but he had. It would take some getting used to although he did holler when to appeared. One a white haired man in glasses the other so beautiful he wasn't sure if he was female or male. The second grabbing the first and yanking him backwards before he got too close to Seiharu.

"Damn it all you pain in the ass book fucking worm. I told you I call Jo's sorry ass and find out about that damn gun."The second said confusing Seiharu even more because of the soft effeminate voice.

The second sighed and turned his head narrowing his eyes behind his glasses. "We have multiple concerns right now, the attempt to create a reaper slaying weapon among them. We were not presently aware of this child until arrival....."

"That's because I didn't feel it was of your fucking concern at the moment. I became aware of him about the same time Des met him and since its Des I left it the hell alone and solo to will you is I swear I'll personally kick you fucking ass this time Tamashii. I'm getting sick of this shit. What's even more fucking annoying is I had to leave Tiir who is still recovering to chase after your fucking ass!" the second yet to be identified yelled shaking the first as if those gathered were not there.

"My concern Lord Death......is his....." Tamashii had been about to say safety but Saigo choose that moment to shake the library, it wasn't the first time these two had fought like this.

"hmm, Sai very angry today.... Zuma mused.

"Destin....are they friends of yours too? What are they talking about...."Seiharu asked lowly.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lights, camera, and action....a dynamic pair.   Lights, camera, and action....a dynamic pair. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 9:40 pm

Mujo and Destin both let out a sigh of pure, unadulterated exasperation and moved, prying Saigo away from Tamashii before he tried to shoot the library. "Oi! Zero, calm the fuck down!" Mujo said, punching the effeminate one in the back of the head.

Destin paused, turning to look at Seiharu confused. "Them? The one yelling there is my boss...the one in glasses is his boss...." he answered. "Saigo, please calm down...you're going to attract attention again...I really don't want to have to try and make up some excuse for you again...that...and I don't have some disguise this time...I'll be noticed for sure..." he pleaded lowly.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lights, camera, and action....a dynamic pair.   Lights, camera, and action....a dynamic pair. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 10:06 pm

Saigo gritting his teeth held the back of his head lack of sleep caring for Tiir made him hyper sensitive and cranky. "Damn it Jo...." Saigo said looking over at him as he righted but he wasn't shouting anymore.

Tamashii sighed no longer being held onto he straightened out his clothes and pushed his glasses back up on his nose. Sighing he looked at Saigo. "Lord Death.....no....Saigo...as I was about to say. Our concern, my concern right now is this child's safety. He is of the Mezame clan, so he has just finished being born not all that long ago. Now he is just over a year old. And there are many human, and vampire alike who will be after this child's blood because of the unique power held there in." Tamashii.

Saigo sighed shaking his head. "See. This is why I said to leave it alone. Tamashii, when I became aware of Seiharu's growing life force he met up with Destin on the current filming project, sheerly coincidental but the fact does not change that Seiharu could not ask for a better friend. Could not ask for anyone to stay by his side better then Destin. Jo has Ichi and Ryner  to take care of. And honestly I pity the fool who wishes any harm on Seiharu now. They,d have to face Destin. Even I would have my hands full fighting him." Saigo spoke calmly for once no swearing....but perhaps that was more frightening in its own right.....because when he stopped swearing he was beyond angry.....he was enraged and furious.

Tamashii shifted uneasily looking at Saigo before looking at the child who was standing there looking as if he was about to cry. Was this going to be the story of his life now?

Saigo turned calm cold darkly angry eyes upon Mujo it wasn't that he was furious with anyone in particular.... It was that he was just furious in general. Tiir had been hurt and Rei.....well he wasn't himself lately. The royals were a mess. "Jo....the weapon the 'Lost' are creating are they any closer to figuring it out?" Saigo asked lowly darkly calm this was the last thing he wanted to be dealing with at the moment.

Seiharu was terrified it felt heavily of death in the air more so then when these three had been working....like the cold icy breath of death was around them right now. He brought his arms up to wrap around himself and closed his eyes feeling chilled to the bone.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lights, camera, and action....a dynamic pair.   Lights, camera, and action....a dynamic pair. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 10:29 pm

Destin just snorted at their remarks and put a gentle arm around Seiharu. He could tell that the young vampire was scared of the current situation. The growing number of people and the fact that Saigo was angry and upset...it was scaring Seiharu and Destin could tell.

Mujo though, scoffed at the question. "They're no closer than they were last time...they're not likely to prefect a weapon that can get past my defense any time soon...as for other reapers though...well...it might be possible they could hurt one...kill them...I highly doubt it...fact is, they suck at making weapons to fight us..." he answered as he looked rather boredly at Saigo. "They're very persistent, but it just seems useless to me...then again...if it wasn't for Worm Eater, I'd likely be fucked..." he said, as if the comment was said off-handed. And honestly, it was. He never really cared if he got hurt or feared dying. He knew he'd die eventually, it was all just a matter of time.

"Oh well...it's not really a problem we should worry about right now...at least..not yet. Now, if they can make a weapon that can even get past my defenses...we might want to worry...not that I can't actually dodge..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lights, camera, and action....a dynamic pair.   Lights, camera, and action....a dynamic pair. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 10:52 pm

Seiharu looked at Destin looking up at him and curling into him a bit more. He was scared and more then happy to curl up to him to feeling safe. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes putting his head against Destin taking a deep breath steadying breath no longer feeling so very cold.

Saigo took a deep breath nodding and snorting. "At least they aren't any closer. As to dodging I'm well aware of how well you can fight. " Saigo sighed as he closed his eyes. This was all getting to be rather frustrating and annoying. Saigo looked at Mujo shaking his head as he glanced back at Seiharu before sighing and turning his powers of negation against himself making himself ill in order to stop harming Seiharu in anyway.

Saigo sighed. "Alright, we'll worry about there ability to create a more viable weapon when they manage to get closer. For now I'll put the other reapers on alert and tell them to be careful. Unlike Ichi and yourself who have Wormeater the others do not have such protection....in fact I think I know of two I'll assign to hunting down these things. As to Seiharu I believe its safe to leave things alone Tamashii.." Saigo said already starting to feel ill but it wasn't harming the boy anymore his anger.

Tamashii nodded in agreement unaware of Saigo turning his power inwards. He'd reverse it once he was out of Seiharu's range so he didn't risk someone so young. "Destin...I'll contact you solely by phone for now until....my personal matters are no longer bothering me for his sake." Saigo said without turning he didn't want to seem cold or uncaring towards them, but the kid was being overwhelmed and Saigo well he was not safe to be around at the moment for someone so young.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lights, camera, and action....a dynamic pair.   Lights, camera, and action....a dynamic pair. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 11:01 pm

Sighing though, Mujo moved, his speed making it seem like he had just took one step. "Idiot..." he said lowly before he put his hand up to Saigo's face. "Hurting yourself helps no one...it'll only make him feel worse..." he told him lowly.

Destin just sighed and closed his eyes. Mujo had done what he had really wanted to do. As usual, Mujo was the one to do the stuff he was too slow to do or say. "Saigo...just go home...and be with your son...we can handle being contacted by phone...just...don't do stupid things to yourself just because you're like your brothers..." he said as he opened his eyes, but smiled at him. "It'll make everyone feel better if you're just true to yourself and not try to hide things...pushing things down only makes you regret things you do once those feelings surface again..." he said lowly, not really aware of the things that had happened with Rei, or how much his words truly applied to Saigo.

Mujo glanced at Destin for a moment. This man's intuition...it was sometimes like he was reading minds. It was a scary thing at times. Destin hadn't known anything about Rei, and yet he knew that something else was bothering Saigo besides Tiir... It made Mujo wonder all the time if Destin didn't have some hidden mind reading ability or something.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lights, camera, and action....a dynamic pair.   Lights, camera, and action....a dynamic pair. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 11:19 pm

Saigo sighed nodding as he looked at them both. "Brat." He said as he looked at his chylde nodding his head and turning. But he paused a moment to look at Destin as he spoke as he hit home on so many things and went to shake his head. How...he knew such things....how close he was to things to hitting home for Saigo.

"I can handle it. Its just....how I am. So...please listen to them."Seiharu said as he stayed nestled against Destin's side. He would handle it but he'd feel terrible if what they were implying was that Saigo was hurting himself to spar him discomfort.

Saigo sighed and nodded. "I'll leave things to the both of you for now.If you need me I will be with Tiir." Saigo said as he let go of his power noting the way Seiharu shivered but didn't recoil before turning and nodding. Stepping through the gates with Tamashii who was still concerned for Saigo and his mental state.

Seiharu looked in the direction the duo had disappeared from and took a deep breath. He looked up at Destin before looking at Mujo. "He's hurting really bad right now....his heart is breaking you can see it in his eyes will he be alright? Is there someone there for him right now?" Seiharu asked not quiet willing to move yet too many shake ups and right now Destin felt like the safest place to be. "If....I..gave....would it help his son...." Seiharu asked. If he gave Saigo's son his blood that every corrupt vampire out there seemed to want so badly...would it help him. Would it ease some of the pain in that man's heart.....and why had he not asked for such help? There was so much that Seiharu didn't understand. Saigo would never ask, nor would he demand for it was not something he could ask Seiharu who was terrorized for his blood by greedy fools to give up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lights, camera, and action....a dynamic pair.   Lights, camera, and action....a dynamic pair. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lights, camera, and action....a dynamic pair.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2