Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Species: Vampire

Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))    Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:29 pm

Sei nodded and looked at Kuri who was dressed in a dress shirt, loose fitting dress slacks and a long trench coat not at all the normal style of dress for one Kurimuzon-aru. No even as he fought to get up the courage to say hi he realized what it was that had him so nervous. The high sexual tension thrumming through Kuri was nearly tangable enough to cut through with a knife. He realized he feared he was like the men back in China who got a sexual thrill out of violence and killing and had no idea the truth on the matter. "Hi...." he said a bit nervous.

Kuri looked over the kid was tense and he was making him so but the way he held himself.....he realized easily enough what this kid had been freed from and what sort of life his Aniki was keeping him from returning to. And right now.....Kuri knew he was the last one who should be around him. In a small way he was a bit jealous of Sarubia of Hiketsu who had been reborn the rebirth dumping all of the damage and baggage of the past life. Allowing Hiketsu to take back only what he wanted to take back onto his shoulders. While Kuri still had all of that shit on his. Including what his lovely family did to him since birth and until the time that Saru saved him.

His body was thrumming starving and needing it so very bad it wasn't funny....it was that same thrum and need that built up to the point he had been in no state to even fight back against Jaaku.....why? When Saru and Crusher died he never once told Kuratta that it was something that he needed or made his nephew take Saru, or Crusher's place and even now even with meeting up with Mugen he took things at his pace in order to ensure the boy he was not a replacement for his grandfather. He supposed he could go to Neikan but that was a whole kettle of worms he didn't want to get his hands into right now. No....he'd crush it hide the fact that while he was feeding two of three things his body desperately needed to survive he was denying the third and in essence starving himself slowly. The kid picked up on it.....but with any luck his brother would not. And it was something in the back of his mind that Kuri was hoping for.....because he didn't want his elder brother thinking he had to.....once again step into such a position because of what there family did to Kuri, did to him.

"Nice to meet you Sei, don't worry Aniki will take care of you once he gives his word he's not one to break it. Ever." he said not drawing closer to Sei so that he didn't panic he was sensing it but he was vampire who was abused by them for sex and drugs of course he'd sense it. So it was wiser to keep back so that that tension that hunger didn't drive the poor kid over the edge. He turned his head. "The East, West and South branches have been cleaned out of rats that leaves the north and central branches of the family to clean up. Two harbors have been purged of stray mutts leaving two left to be cleaned up." Kuri said lightly as he re-holistered his gun shifting as if to turn and leave......before Hiketsu picked up on what he was hiding..... the state he was currently in or the hunger that nipped and ate at his senses at the back of his mind. Which he ignored and shoved back. Yeah....part of him was a bit jealous. It had to be nice to know his past life but be free of the shit that was shoved on him by others then.
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru

Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))    Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:36 pm

Even if he had been gone, had been reborn...he had pushed himself to regain his strength, his power, his memories...because there were people who needed him...and as he had heard Kuri speak, he moved, making no sound at all, appearing before Kuri, letting the back of his hand go across Kuri's face. He didn't need to hear the reasons...just knew...

And as he lowered his hand, he began to speak lowly, "Idiot....why the hell do you think I came back...it isn't just for the Yakuza..." It was a low tone, but somehow a scolding tone even if his voice wasn't raised. "I came back because I knew...that people needed me..."
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))    Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:47 pm

Seion's eyes went wide as Hiketsu back-handed Kuri.

Kuri's eyes closed his as his heart skipped a beat his head turned as he tasted a bit of his own blood on the corner of his lip. Kuri looked up at straightening his head. "You....you shouldn't have to.......no one should have to....I...no matter how much time passes I can't....I'll never....." To have to.....allow him to in order to survive. That no matter how much passed he could never undue what there father and mother did to him.....what his brothers outside of Sarubia did to him.

He opened his mouth to further protest, closed it before closing his eyes and actually straightening up a bit....offering words that his brother never seemed to accept from him. There was only ever one way Saru of then allowed him to apologize for being stupid the same way he supposedly 'gave thanks' for the blood that Saru allowed him to take it kept the Yakuza from asking questions that Saru didn't want asked for Kuri's sake.....and the means in which to keep his brother from starving because of it. "I'm sorry Aniki......" Kuri looked into his brothers eyes although he wasn't afraid of him. Never was.

Seion stared wide eyed not fully understanding what was going on between them. Ketsu had said that Kuri had been abused and raped because of his heartbeat but he didn't realize when....or how or even know that that rape and abuse had happened in his first year of life when his body was still learning and forming what it was...that rapid growth and change period where they made certain to change cruelly change what he needed to survive to be three things and not the two he was born with.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))    Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:55 pm

He narrowed his eyes and brought his other hand up, letting it impact and go across the other side of Kuri's face. Now he had two matching hand prints. "Idiot...I never had to do anything..." he said lowly as he brought his hand down to rest at his side again, only to clench his fists.

"Sarubia Hitogoroshi never did anything because he had to...he did it because he wanted to...and I will do it because I want to...because I love my brother...and always have..." he said lowly. Even if his voice didn't sound like it, he was seriously upset.

"I should have come back before now...but now...there is more than just hell to pay..." he said lowly as he slowly let his fists unclench. "As soon as we get home...you will pay..." he said lowly as he looked at Kuri.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))    Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))  - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 12:03 am

Kuri looked up as Hiketsu spoke hearing his words feeling the sting against the other side of his face as strongly as the first. He took a deep breath looking at him as he said that he that he never did anything because he had to but because he wanted to and in his own right Kuri knew that.

But he looked down in time to see the fists unclench a clear sign at what wasn't showing on the surface. What wasn't showing in his words in his speech. He had hurt him again. And looked up as he said that there was more then just hell to pay, that as soon as they got home he would pay. Which meant he was fully expected to return to wherever it was his brother was going with him and he knew better then to disobey. He had already by far pushed his luck way too far right now.

"Yes Aniki." he answered, yes he would go with him, yes he would accept his punishment, yes....to all of it. Which was interesting since his rebirth technically but Sarubia now as the younger but the soul the man himself despite the rebirth was far older then Kuri. Kuri knew his place even if he momentarily stepped out of it.

Seion blinked and looked at the brothers trying to understand what was going on at the moment as Kuri seemed to become almost demure or submissive to his brother. It was a comfortable place for Kuri to step back into. A place he knew. But for Seion it was a bit confusing.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))    Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))  - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 12:10 am

Sighing, he closed his eyes and leaned his head on Kuri's shoulder. "It feels so good...to be back...I missed you..." he said lowly, as he brought his arms up to wrap around Kuri, his fingers tightening in the material of the back of Kuri's shirt.

"I miss it...I miss home...and I miss the smells of the club....I miss everything so much..." he whispered lowly as he clung to Kuri as if clinging for dear life. In his own odd way, he was crying. He had missed being alive, had missed arguing with Kuri, had missed being the leader of the Yakuza, had missed the club that he owned...and even more...he had missed simply being with his little brother.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))    Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))  - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 12:26 am

Kuri closed his eyes a moment as he felt his brothers head land on his shoulder, missed him missed the club. Missed everything so much and Kuri brought his arms up to wrap around Sarubia, to wrap around Hiketsu as he was known now. "I missed you too Aniki." he answered back lowly and he had. He had missed his elder brother terribly.

Kuri hugged him back feeling the fingers tangling in his shirt. "I can't....tell you how much I'm happy your back.....how much I've missed you...." he answered as he stood there. Right now was incredibly sweet torture, his body was more then happy to remind him that it knew his brothers touch, more then just a simple embrace and with as stubborn as he had been at refusing to feed having Hiketsu hold him like this only worked to make things hum and respond that much more for him and yet he wouldn't have it any other way....and even though he had just gotten smacked for it twice. For trying to deny and hide the fact that he still desperately needed that contact with another right now he hoped the loose dress slacks hide his problem for an entirely different reason it would be embarrassing to walk anywhere right now otherwise.... But as he stood there he knew, that he'd take the punishment because he himself, had this way of knowing how to hurt Hiketsu with his words and actions in a way that no one else could. He didn't try to. It was usually Kuri trying to be 'good' and not do anything to upset or hurt Hiketsu, that caused him to do just the opposite and hurt him.

Seion blinked trying to figure this out and not at all understanding it. He had never seen anything like this before at first it merely seemed like an act of dominance but it was clear in this moment that the brothers were close incredibly close.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))    Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3