Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The one to which he belongs.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Species: Vampire

The one to which he belongs.  Empty
PostSubject: The one to which he belongs.    The one to which he belongs.  EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 4:41 am

They were still attending school here trying and waiting for Zan's powers to wake up and for him to fully become aware of all he was. Zan was interesting good and dark all at the same time. When he first discovered it Zan had thought he would loose him now but that wasn't true. Not in the least.

It was lunch time at the moment and he was singing sitting on a rock waiting for Zan. He could go so far from his retainers side but he had reached it's limit here. Before the chains that bound him simply became too heavy to move weighed him down and then bodily pulled him harshly back. He ran his fingers through his shaggy chestnut brown hair as he sang only to feel a harsh boot connect with is back his singing wasn't bad....so that wasn't it and yet he found himself eating dirt laying face down. There was a weight there turning is head he glaned back and saw a man fully armored in angelic gear standing on his back.

He had one knee drawn up resting his chin on it as a bunch of there classmates stared at him. Soon they would be leaving the school and he would follow Zankokuna whereever he wanted to go for the day....but paused as several armored angels walked towards him swords drawn and looks of disgust on there faces....and this was a school for mortals....so not good. He stood and held his hand to the side getting ready to call his blade if he needed to.

"Filthy Adhene. Disgusting Manx. We wondered how far you would fall, and you didn't let us down. You are now slave to a demonic being. Bound and chained you are nothing more then it's winged dog on a leash. Do you really believe your master will let you bare your fangs now? Draw your sword Adhene and die like the cursed dog you are." The leader of the three spoke.

He could only sigh as the wind played with his long dark chestnut brown hair and his chocolate brown eyes took them in. He had not drawn his sword yet perhaps because part of him knew that *he* didn't like it when he went and got himself covered in blood....

"Actually....I have no intentions of dying today....but you just might serve a purpose yet....in your coming here. He's looking for something and you three just might be what provides the answer for him...." he said just might be the release he needed to awaken his powers.....
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru

PostSubject: Re: The one to which he belongs.    The one to which he belongs.  EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 4:58 am

He had been walking slowly towards the rock where his beloved angel was always waiting, only to hear the voices of other angels telling Ushina to draw his weapon. It didn't take long for him to move, using his magic to teleport to where they were.

Making his appearance, he stepped into their line of sight. Clad in a purple, long sleeved shirt with a smile on the front that was- as usual- seemingly a few sizes too small, the skulls resting around his neck. All coupled with baggy black pants and black combat boots, he looked just exactly like they claimed he was; a demon. "I don't care who you are, or why the hell you're here...but you three have been messing with something that belongs to me...I don't much like him to be dirty..." he said lowly, his white eyes cold and narrowed at them as he crossed his arms.

"As for someone who is a dog...well, aren't you just the same as dogs for your master? You do everything daddy says, and look at where it's gotten you...: he said, opening his arms out wide in reference to their being pushed into his arms by what they called 'fate'.

He lowered his arms though and chuckled lowly. He moved then, using his magic to vanish and reappear before the leader and took his nails and swiped it across his face before telling him lowly, "Careful now...you see, here very soon I think you'll find that you're quite sick...after all, my blood makes for a lovely poison." With that, he opened his hand to reveal that he had, in a few seconds, slit open the palm of his hand and let his poisonous blood flow down to his nails.
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The one to which he belongs.    The one to which he belongs.  EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 5:11 am

The leader of the three went a bit wide eyed before narrowing them. "We are not dogs. We serve a higher calling and you don't like him getting dirty? Guess what he's already nothing but filth he's covered in...." he paused as he did indeed start to feel sick. Very sick and Angels don't get sick right? Which was why he ignored the comment. He brought his hand up to his mouth as beads of sweat began to form. "You....vile...wretch. Of course something as filthy as you would be able to make me ill" He said disgusted. "What belongs to you...you must take great pleasure in owning him. Nothing more then a slave on a leash to you..."

Ushina said nothing there was no point. He didn't view himself as a slave. And neither for that matter did Zan, even in his darkest he didn't treat him as a pet or a slave. Something that belonged to him and that he treasured sure. But a slave no. In fact his sole purpose it seemed since becoming his was to stay at his side, allow Zan to feed and more or less keep him company. Fighting he hadn't been allowed to do since the day he became Zan's and punishment for getting filthy with anothers blood.....it hadn't been all that pleasant. Being Zan's meant the man could punish him with words. Could make him go to the floor and kneel before him even grovel or in the case of that day, sit on the floor against his legs unable to move until forgiven. He did move though and walked up behind Zan waiting quietly for what he wanted. Zan had tamed the Manx who would not become tame for anyone....

The other two looked at Zankokuna and narrowed there eyes. "Really and why would a demon want an fallen angel? You have to know, that no matter how high he flies he can't ever get to the gates again so if he told you he could take you there he lied....which shouldn't be a surprise since he is no longer one of us."

The leader smirked despite the fact he looked as if he was about to pass out having never been sick before this was really affecting him fast. "In fact we came here to take his filthy wings from him. One who has become a servant to the likes of you has no use of wings to soar in the sky. A disgusting worm like him no use for them so we'll cut them off and return just them to the heavens. A way of making sure he doesn't try to find a way to contaminate everything with his filth...."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The one to which he belongs.    The one to which he belongs.  EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 5:22 am

Zan licked his lips and chuckled as a smirk formed on his lips. "Oh my...the lies daddy tells you these days..." he mused lowly before he tilted his head to the side at them, as if confused. "Apparently no one has ever told you that I'm not a demon, but neither am I human. I'm caught between being an alp and something entirely new to this world...it's a painful existence you see..." he explained lowly as he brought his hand up and licked the purple liquid as it fell.

"As for what I want with him...well...you could say that I've taken him as my own little treasure. I happen to adore those wings of his, so taking them? I'm afraid I can't let you do that..."

It was true though. He was neither a human, a demon, or even an alp now. Banished from his own society, he was forced to be twisted into a new being, a new race. Lonely as it was, he had managed to find comfort in the fallen angel he had fallen in love with.

"As for going to the gates? I don't give a damn if I ever reach them. If it's where Ushina can't ever follow, I'd rather go where he can..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The one to which he belongs.    The one to which he belongs.  EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 5:41 am

The three looked at each other. Odin had sent them to collect the foul one's wings and yet this one was determined to stand between them and the Manx. There leader took a knee feeling so very sick to his stomach as Ushina walked up behind Zan and stayed by his side. Zan in an almost like trance had said that he was so happy that Ushina was the one that was given to him. And then the spell laced through his body. Fallen perhaps but he fell so as to be there for the one being that had no true place no true race to belong to except that of his own. Ushina turned his head and looked at Zan a smile gracing his features. "I will stay by your side where-ever that may be." He answered. Where-ever he cold go so to would Zan well Ushina had no intentions of going anywhere without Zankokuna.

The duo lifted there leader holding there swords out. There was simply no way they were going to get to his wings now. "After we leave you'll what? Keep pretending you belong here? That he is something more then a slave and a plaything to you...."

Ushina sighed. "I'm afraid you're missing the point. I am no one's slave or plaything. For whatever reason I was always meant to meet up with Zan. Always meant to find him and in a sense become his." he said as he looked at the Alp before him. "I have no regrets, and I am happy where I am. For the first time in my life...I am not ashamed of the wings I have, perhaps because they mean so much to him."

The two looked at Ushina before looking at Zan and narrowed there eyes. "Your alone, you'll always be alone with no true friends and homeless. No one would want something like you around and the only reason he behaves the way he does is because you bound him to you."

Despite feeling sick the leader sword drawn lunged at Zan as well as the second angel the third moved to impale Ushina on his blade all three figuring they would take the win now. There was no way Zan could fight the two of them and block the third. One sword aiming at Zan's throat, the second aiming at his stomach. The third was aimed at Ushina's heart if they couldn't take his wings they'd end the fallen here and now they figured. Ushina stepped backwards as the third moved towards him wearing a big cowl neck sleeveless shirt brown Capri's with a long white 'scarf' tied around his waist hanging down behind him, and wooden geta the outfit was comfortable but the sword's point started to slice cleanly through the material of his shirt....he knew they were going to either kill him or force him to release his wings to cut them off for him....in truth as much as he could fight he knew they made there mistake in underestimating Zan.

Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The one to which he belongs.    The one to which he belongs.  EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 5:51 am

Without hesitating, he moved, dodging the blow of the sword aiming for his stomach, causing it to lodge itself in his side. Smirking, he grabbed the hand of the angel who had so carelessly thrust his blade as him in such a way, and ducked the second blade, and crushed the angel's hand who had rammed the blade of his sword into his side. As painful as it could be, Zan had to make quick decisions or risk losing Ushina.

Tearing the blade out of his side, he smoothly and quickly cut the second angel's hand off at the wrist and moved, shoving the blade of the sword hilt deep into the back of the final angel. Poisonous blood had already soaked the blade, all it took was a nick and the poison would seep into the bloodstream. "I don't play at being in love with Ushina...playing house was never my style..." he told them lowly as he stood there, bringing his hand down to cover his bleeding wound as he breathed heavily. "Alone? I'll never be alone while I have Ushina...he's all I'll ever need to be happy in this world..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The one to which he belongs.    The one to which he belongs.  EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 6:01 am

the third and final angel fell life lost to him as the blood stained sword did it's damage. The second screamed in pain as he lost his hand the leader sick and growing weaker stared wide eyed. The last two backed up now needing to support each other as they looked at Zan.

Ushina turned his head and looked at the bloodied side of his lover. Wanting to work on helping him and healing it now but knew they could not do so until these two were gone. And gone they were. In a panic realizing that fighting Zan was a loosing battle they released there wings leaving there fallen and dying if not already dead comrade on the ground. So misinformed about things.

Ushina in that moment now that they were gone turned and walked up to Zan, placing his hand over his and looked into his eyes. "Your bleeding pretty badly.....let me tend to it." he said concern dancing in his eyes and features. Let him heal that wound...."You won't ever be alone Zan....I'll never leave you." he confirmed for him as he looked into his eyes. An angelic blade pierced him....and Ushina knew he took the blow in order to put himself in the right position to get to Ushina himself in time. Otherwise these two would not have touched him. Ushina himself had a shallow cut along his stomach where the third angel's sword had barely sliced his skin while cutting his shirt. It stung but he was more worried about Zan. "Had I been quicker in dodging you would not have had to turn into the blade's path at all to get to me..." He said frowning slow....he had been to slow and he knew it. This wound was his fault...if he had released his wings he could have dodged instantly.....even if it put them at risk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The one to which he belongs.    The one to which he belongs.  Empty

Back to top Go down

The one to which he belongs.
Page 1 of 1