Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Species: Vampire

Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....)   Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:23 am

She shook her head no as she dropped down to the floor. "I'm not." she said looking at him. "I realized there's a vast world of difference in the park a little bit ago. Zero walked around fine but I would have been crushed and killed as I am now." she glanced at the already large castle. "I realize there are problems but it's still something I want. I'm not all that weak or faint of heart."

"With all due respect Kyoki you might be better served to change her on Tsuin Sekai.......Earth is a far cry spoiled from when Aoi ruled or even Kyrlancelo for that matter." one of the older maids said one from Aoi's time who couldn't stand Yudokuna in fact she busted his ass from day one which was perhaps why the kid didn't step foot in his fathers castle.....like he was supposed to be.
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru

PostSubject: Re: Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....)   Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:29 am

Kyoki shifted his forms and 'looked' over at her and snorted. "Earth is where she will be turned and taught because Earth is where I was taught, and it was also where Jigoku learned and where I will finally teach my idiot of a brother...she will stay here and learn the harsh lessons that she could only learn here...and if you say anything further on it, I will end you...." he told her lowly, darkly, coldly.

He wasn't very nice to people who tried to sugarcoat everything. No, this girl would stay here and learn the harsh realities that Kyoki, Jigoku, Zero, Neikan, Aoi and all of the other remaining vampires from Aoi's time had to learn. Earth was the only place to see the truth about the life she was wanting to get herself into, and it was the only place to teach a young vampire the harsh lessons they needed to learn before they were let out into the great big universe of 'life'.
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....)   Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:34 am

The woman went wide eyed and fell silent as she nodded and rushed off arguing with Kyoki wasn't healthy.

The girl looked about. "Earth....."She shook her head and then glanced at Kyoki. "I not the sort to run away Kyoki. I already know it's a far cry more dangerous then being 'human' is. I made a point of learning about vampires I don't have some romantic fantasy about it. I know it's not all flowers and sunshine but a dark dangerous world. But there are good things in that darkness that are worth battling and fighting for."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....)   Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:41 am

Kyoki snorted and turned to face her, blindfold still in place. "You are seriously wasting your time telling me that shit...I had my love, he died, and now I move on with my life. You don't have to keep talking about it because no matter what you do, it will change absolutely nothing..." he told her lowly as he moved closer to her and rose his blindfold to look down at her.

"I get that you're looking for your one, but even a vampire's love doesn't always last forever...and even we die...just stop talking about it, because I already know what you're looking for, but looking for the same passion in me....is just as pointless as talking to the rain..." he told her lowly before he lowered his blindfold again and just stood there.

"Now...please stop filling your head with shit and focus..." he told her lowly and turned his back on her and walked over to the throne and plopped down, draping his leg over the arm of it and just 'stared' at her.

Yes, he was being an ass, but only because it was who Kyoki himself was. That...and it hurt...to hear her talk about shit that had already long since died in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....)   Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:48 am

She looked at him and went to continue only to feel a hand land on her shoulder and looked over at the one who stopped her. She blinked silver pierced his eyebrow his lip. His ears. Red danced in his black hair and she realized that his man was Jigoku in his human state.

She looked over at Kyoki and took a deep breath nodding as Jigoku's hand fell away and then saw Yasei shifting back and moving to sit against the wall sulking he had been soundly scolded. ANd he didn't like it.

"I just can't believe that......that....you'll never find anyone to mean as much to you." she whispered lowly. But she let it go after that something about the look in Jigoku's eyes warned her not to continue.

Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....)   Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:52 am

"Looking for one who will never exist is pointless," he told her lowly. "Once the one meant for you is gone, no one will ever be the same. No one can hold the place of the one lost, no matter how much you wish they could..." he explained and sighed and just closed his eyes and rested his head against the back of the throne.

"Searching for an illusion is just as useless as making yourself believe in an illusion..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....)   Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:55 am

She shook her head. "I'm not soo foolish as to look for Illusion's Kyoki.....but to think that there is only ever one that if something happens that there isn't another who falls into place and just fits.....I can't believe that if we loose the one we love there isn't another who would mean just as much. Who knows maybe some day you'll come across someone like that again but you'll never know if your not willing to look." she said yeah she was pushing but she wasn't doing it to hurt him. But because. "I ....just don't like seeing you hurting like this....that's all giving up....when it's not over yet."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....)   Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:00 am

Kyoki vanished and reappeared before her, blindfold laying over the arm of the throne as he looked down at her. "I warned you once, and I will only warn you once more....do not push me..." he told her lowly before he let go of her cheeks and knelled down to look her in the eyes.

"I am different than you girl. I don't need to search for something that will never have the same meaning to it in order to go on in life. I don't need a fake love in order to keep me going. No one, and I will repeat it as many times as you need me to in order for you to hear it, No one can replace Ame. In my eyes, there is nothing left to look for because it will never be the same...and no matter where I go, all I will be doing is looking for him in everyone I am with. I don't need the torment that comes along with finding out every little memory I have of him will be compared to the new person I promised him I'd never leave him for..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....)   Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:09 am

She looked at him and fell silent closing her eyes and nodding there was no point in continuing. She didn't speak only nodded indicating she would drop it. She didn't want to upset him anymore then she already had she should have listened to Jigoku and not pushed further but she had.

Jigoku though stood off to the side and sighed softly they all learned the hard way. When Kyoki indicated drop it it was best to drop it or irritate and anger him there were only two people he knew of that could push him and not get in trouble serious trouble with him the first had been Ame, the second Krylancelo. Aoi ironically enough never pushed Kyoki knew when something was upsetting him and let it go.

Jigoku knew when he pushed his brother in his youth and accepted the beating the need for release.

The girl looked at Kyoki and took a deep breath before sighing. "Kyoko warned me once I tend to push too far.....and here I thought she didn't push enough when dealing with Kanari...." she grumbled. Her cousin went to school with this kid who was a bastard on a good day let alone a bad. Although she hadn't heard from her in a while. Cousin as in they met on line and considered themselves family since Kyoko really didn't have one of her own, except for her adoptive big brother.

The name Kanari wasn't a normal one or well known especially for a guy so when she grumbled it he shifted and looked up.....his eyes landing on her and on Kyoki but he said nothing didn't move he wasn't head over heels in love with Kanari it was just......Kanari was the only one he'd be a good 'dog' for....and Kanari had faded out of existence a while ago.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....)   Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:16 am

Kyoki let his gaze linger on her for a few moments longer before he turned, without saying a word and walked off.

It was one thing to deal with other vampires, he could hurt those. But to deal with a human....he couldn't lay a finger on her and not kill her.... So, instead of killing her, he rammed his fist through the solid concrete wall. Not a word, not even a scream of anger or anything. Just that single fist going through solid concrete as he walked over to the wall.

He was angry, and more than that, he was hurt. Having to explain things to a girl who had all of this romanticized shit in her head...it hurt and upset him more than she could ever hope to understand...
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....)   Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:19 am

She looked and moved to say sorry only to have Jigoku stop her. He shook his head no she kept hurting him. Kept upsetting Kyoki it was best to leave his brother be for a while. Even Ame backed off when Kyoki was this upset giving him space.

She looked down and closed her eyes. Before sighing and shifting part of her just wanting to go sit down in a quiet room and think and stay silent before she said something else that upset or hurt Kyoki further.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....)   Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:22 am

When he had finally removed his fist from the wall, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He was still upset, but not enough to kill her now.

"Let her go Jigoku...I want her to come with me now..." he told his brother lowly before he walked over to the throne and picked up the blindfold and looked over at them. "But tell me you're sorry and I swear to God...I'll tear your throat out and not turn you at all..." he told her lowly, harshly before he put the blindfold back on and began to walk back towards where he had been standing, back towards the door off to the side.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....)   Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:29 am

She blinked and nodded as she walked towards him something about those words hit her hard. If he heard 'I'm sorry' he'd kill her and not turn her. IN that moment she realized Jigoku hadn't stopped her to be a jerk but because he knew his brother didn't like hearing those words.

Jigoku let his hand drop and she walked up to him looking at him and taking a deep breath nodding she was about to be changed and yet she could not help but feel like she was forgetting something important.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....)   Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:24 am

Kyoki 'looked' down at her before he turned and began walking, leading her towards his room. To be turned was a rather nasty experience that a human would have to endure and survive if they truly wanted the life of a vampire, and he wasn't about to do it without the privacy of his own room.

"I told you before...I hate liars...." he said lowly as he walked along, back turned to the girl. "You can lie about a lot and perhaps get me to believe some of it....but you'll never get me to believe something I don't see...or smell..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....)   Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:35 am

Taishoku blinked as Kyoki once again indicated that he hated liars. "....Huh??" Tai said startled and confused just where had she lied. Where had she laid down the deciet unless Kyoki was one of the few to realize when Tai closed her eyes and shook her head. Big blue eyes framed by impossibly long silvery ash lashes.....everything about her screamed girl.............everything but............the most important part. This girl standing here, she herself was anything but a girl........

"Quit calling me a liar Kyoki. I haven't lied about anything. You don't know my life anymore then I know yours so I don't appreciate it........and I don't waste my time arguing about points that get me no where." Tai said upset the soft female voice melodic flowing through the room the soft features.

Yasei sighed. "Geeze just what this little bitch whining about now? So what girl you lied about something and Kyoki called you on it. Get over it."

Tai tensed. "Dam it. I haven't lied about anything...........Your the one who is assuming I hate having to correct it because of them.......and the fact no one listens." Taisho said as he opened big vibrant blue eyes to look at Kyoki...before shaking his head and moving to walk away. Tired and disgusted at the moment with himself more then anything else and how helpless he really was.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....)   Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:42 am

Kyoki moved and grabbed hold of Tai and removed his blindfold and looked down at him with a dark, angry glare. "I don't assume I know everything about your life, so don't get pissy, or you'll risk really pissing me off...." he told Tai lowly, darkly as he wrapped his blindfold around Tai's throat.

"I said you are a liar, not because you told me a lie, but because you let other tell me a lie...because you chose to live that lie even in the face of your own murderer..." he said lowly and tied the blindfold tightly around Tai's neck.

"You chose to not tell me otherwise, and in my eyes, that is as good as actually telling me the lie...but whatever...it won't change the fact that I get to tie you down and feed you my blood...it just makes your screams all that much more satisfying..." he said lowly as he jerked Tai into his arms and picked him up and began carrying him towards his room once again.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....)   Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:56 am

Tai gasped when Kyoki jerked him to him wrapping his blindfold around Tai's neck. Tai closed his eyes as he was flung over Kyoki's shoulder able to breath again. Lied in the face his murderer.

As Kyoki carried him off to his room to change him Tai spoke although Kyoki was pissed already. "No one ever believes me.....I gave up trying. I wasn't trying to lie to you or anyone else. I'm just tired of being told to stop trying to be something I'm not when I correct them....I don't know you.....had no reason to believe you'd believe me when I corrected it." Tai found it hard to breath with the blindfold tied around his neck it hurt.....and yet....

And yet nothing hurt as much as that damn'd metal chasty belt he was forced to wear. His parents had the key they never wanted wanted a girl.....no one wanted him to be a boy and so when he screamed over the years that he was a boy he was beat down for it. Taken to shrinks for it anything and everything to force him to accept he was a girl. He fell silent after that...........it didn't matter anyways everyone else got angry with him for speaking out and saying he was a boy.....Kyoki was angry and calling him a liar because he finally gave up completely and didn't correct anyone. And in doing so lied even if it wasn't intentional.

"I don't live this way by choice."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....)   Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Yokohama-
Jump to: