Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Demons, Princes and the stray girl.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Species: Vampire

Demons, Princes and the stray girl. Empty
PostSubject: Demons, Princes and the stray girl.   Demons, Princes and the stray girl. EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 3:51 am

Kyoko had snuck out avoiding any of her babysitters and just wanted some time on her own. Needless to say she made her way to a rather large park and to a sight that left her well......frightened for one. A battle was going on at the moment. One man fighting if it could be called fighting what he was doing anyways. The other stood back a bit behind the first a tree behind him and no way to get to him. Long white hair pulled half up in an style she had not seen anywhere but in old paintings of noble princes the hair piece he wore looked old. Heck his clothes looked old. She stood there watching unable to look away unable to move in striking distance if one wanted to turn towards her but there attention seemed to be solely on these two men.

"Assholes get up." one of the many cannon fodder said as he looked at few men who had fallen on there asses in fear. "No matter what happens we have to get past this bastard and retrieve him. They prefer him alive but dead is an option if we can't regain him."

Tae tipped his head slightly.....that scent ah she had arrived as he knew she would very few things in life surprised him. He knew they would be surrounded here, but he also knew it was unavoidable. The trap set they would follow. They would change what changed with these men was solely location not event. It was one of those unavoidable things. The factor that changed was the girl. If they did not get cornered here she would be captured here and if she was captured here they would wisk her away and unless Tae decided to go to the ones who sought to protect her, she would be endless totrtured and raped endlessly made to produce children the strong among them the next nobles the weak the grunts like these fools here.

One of them fired off a series of fireballs right at Aka and himself and yet even now Tae did not move. To move would only cause Aka further problems and so he remained where he was. His 'Black Knight' doing what did best and that was taking out those before him. And although Aka knew that Tae not only knew they would be trapped here for a moment or two he didn't seem to mind as if he knew Tae had taken the best course of action presented with the circumstances.

"Why don't you ask the man your protecting if you'll survive this boy? Get out of the way and we'll let you live."

Kyoko stared they were so badly out numbered. Surely that one was right.

"No then I will." The second who had spoken said laughing. "How about it Shukumei? How many pieces will this one fall into when we're done?"

Tae closed his eyes and spoke as the 'fight' seemed to draw a pause only if for any reason Aka was perhaps getting bored with the one hundred and fifty men who were out for the bounty on Tae's head? Not that this many was a problem for him it seemed. As Aka had started this fight by telling Tae to stay behind him and not to move. Not mind you that he would. He was no fighter and he knew it. He'd break the moment they got started.

"He will be fine......it is all of you that won't survive the darkness...."

"Fuck you prophet we'll prove you to be wrong and once we do your pretty ass is all ours to do with as we please.....I'm gonna enjoy making you beg and plead while I ravage you...." the first said as his fire balls missed never going to hit he had fired the at the wrong angles and scorched the earth and a few trees with them.
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Princes and the stray girl.   Demons, Princes and the stray girl. EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 3:58 am

Aka has been simply standing there, never moving, never opening his eyes. He had grown quite bored of their meaningless banter. "Are you finished yet? You're becoming very boring..." he asked lowly, flatly as he finally opened his eyes to look at them.

He tilted his head to the side and rubbed his neck as if nothing was wrong and spoke again in the same flat tone, "I'm not tired of getting rid of you, but the fact that every damn one of you want to talk my ears off is becoming rather old...."

He sighed and put his hand back down. "Oh well...I suppose I'll have to get used to it...or just kill you all before you have the chance to start your useless banter..." he said lowly before he brought his right hand up to point at the one who had threatened to ravage Tae. "Now that I'm bored, I have no use for you any longer...so...die..."
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Princes and the stray girl.   Demons, Princes and the stray girl. EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 4:04 am

Kyoko went wide eyed as the man he pointed at one of them saying something about ravaging the one behind him did just that when he said 'die' the man fell over dead.....shattering into ashes. She stared and looked between the white haired man and the one in front of him who towered over him in fact. There was no getting around this man and yet......the group tried as they seemed to at that moment lunge at him as one figuring that his power what ever it was he had done to take out that one could not be done to all of them at once.

Tae simply stood there relaxed as he waited. Normally he'd be frightened of the large numbers coming at him but Aka was here and perhaps it was wrong of him but he had absolute faith and belief in Aka and that the man before him would be fine.

Kyoko though stared wide eyed.......a simple command..........telling the man to die and he had done just that. She was pale, much paler then her vampiric skin allotted for.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Princes and the stray girl.   Demons, Princes and the stray girl. EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 4:11 am

Aka sighed and closed his eyes. "I refuse to dirty my hands with your blood..." he said lowly before he brought up both of his hands and held them out, no element, no energy blasts, no fire, no ice nothing but his hands. "But if you are not smart enough to leave when I give you a chance...you can all do the same thing that he did!" he said, his voice still flat and emotionless before he smirked, the first facial expression he had made the entire time he had been standing there.

"You've reached the limits of your usefulness....now die..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Princes and the stray girl.   Demons, Princes and the stray girl. EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 4:17 am

Kyoko watched her eyes going wide as it seemed to almost crest as a wave.....each and every single one of them falling over and ashing before they even hit the ground. It bubbled up from the back of her throat and she managed to bite it down.....a demon the one standing there the golden haired man had to be a demon how else did one explain what he just did? Panic was setting in and fear and the inability to do anything not even to move not to make a sound paralyzed completely she stared horrified as nothing but ashes remained. What had she stumbled across and she found herself wishing Hametsu was there even though he seemed to hate the air she breathed and tolerated her most times. Azaya, Jaaku someone anyone.

Tae tipped his head as he could scent her fear in waves fear of Aka of what he just did. Yes he supposed it was a bit much to ask of her to take in but in truth it was either this or have to deal with a guilty little voice nagging at him that he could have prevented her suffering had he just been there well to be more accurate Aka and Tae.

"Oh shit...." she breathed lowly really not wanting that power turned on her....not wanting to make the golden haired man mad at her.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Princes and the stray girl.   Demons, Princes and the stray girl. EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 4:21 am

Aka didn't turn towards her, but instead rolled an eye to look at her. "Please tell me you're done staring at me like that...the dogs they send are trouble enough...I don't feel like trying to fix your opinion of me...." he said lowly as he just stared at her, his blood red eyes slitted like that of a reptile or...a demon, a monster.

He then looked back at Tae, "You could have at least told me she was there Tae...I would have been more subtle...." he said lowly, not really scolding Tae, just asking for a warning next time.

Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Princes and the stray girl.   Demons, Princes and the stray girl. EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 4:34 am

Kyoko looked between them and blinked shaking her head and more or less herself as he spoke to her, cold as it was before speaking to the other. Asking for a warning next time. She looked between them and took a deep breath. "Sorry.....I just....I've never seen a power a gift like yours."

Tae sighed softly. "Forgive me that is my fault. I knew it was imperative that we be here now. But I had not seen her over all reaction to your gifts Aka. I'll be more conscious and tell you of on-lookers when they arrive." he said softly and then tipped his head in Kyoko's direction. "Do not be frightened Child. You are not in any danger."

Kyoko blinked when he didn't turn his head in her direction merely seemed to tip it in her direction and then again he did hover close to this Aka.

"I am blind Kyoko Sanjo." Tae said in answer to her question before turning to face her....deciding to nip this in the butt.....and answer her questions before they were asked. "Aka has taken care of all threats in the area it will take time for them to regroup. No, it was not a tragedy that caused my blindness I was born this way. It'll take to long to explain how I know of your name, it is not safe in this world as it is currently for you to be traveling by yourself." Tae said and then sighed. "No I am not reading your mind, and you should return as they have now become aware of the fact you have left home alone."

Kyoko had only managed to open her mouth when he started speaking and closed it again staring. She opened it again to speak and he sighed.

"That would fall into the it'll take too long to explain out here but if you're going to insist on traveling down this particular path may I suggest we move to a location that is safer?" Tae asked turning to face her where he knew she would walk up to where she had been standing all along.......and opened his eyes although he wasn't seeing her at all.

"Um...okay?" she asked looking between Aka and Tae. "That....that sounds like a good idea...."

Tae had done it for one reason. To keep her from formulating any further about wither or not Aka was a demon he wasn't but he was incredible.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Princes and the stray girl.   Demons, Princes and the stray girl. EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 4:40 am

Aka sighed and began walking. "Whatever..." the same flat tone, and expressionless face.

He had a personality, it was just...the darkness he had been created out of was much stronger than his 'day by day' binding. "Tae, stay close to her and warn me if you see anything...I'm not in the mood for surprises..." he said lowly, but that was Aka's version of 'asking'.

"And no girl, I'm not a demon...just very much different than you or your creators and 'family'...." he said lowly as he walked along with his back to her.

Despite his current attitude, he was actually greatly bothered that a girl like her was so greatly terrified of him.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Princes and the stray girl.   Demons, Princes and the stray girl. EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 4:47 am

Kyoko looked up at him and took a deep breath before nodding as she glanced at this Tae.

Tae nodded. "I will tell you of what I see." he said and at that Kyoko was puzzled.

Although as she walked with Tae part of her wanting to take his arm and guide him in worry that he might get hurt he seemed to move just fine as if he'd walked this road before. Her gaze did travel back to Aka though.....was that being far to him? He was speaking and nothing was happening as if he didn't always.....in fact if she thought about it that power of his had saved not only himself but this Tae as well. Not a demon but very different then her and her 'creator's'.

"Alright..." she said calming down although he sounded cold......but if she thought about it. She knew of another who was cold as well brash and claimed he was an asshole on a good day. He'd tell you he was one. Then smiled if she thought about this one who seemed to have the best intentions but a rather cold exterior then it wasn't soo bad at all. Sure he had power and she was sure that if Kanari was anything like them he'd have powers too but he was human.

Kyoko felt herself calming and that terror and fear the shock of it all in the beginning fading and calming down as she rationalized it.

"Nothing until we reach........the front doors there.....there will be a bit of a misunderstanding." Tae said as he sighed they were drawing closer and closer and they were returning with Kyoko.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Princes and the stray girl.   Demons, Princes and the stray girl. EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 4:54 am

Aka sighed lowly. "Why do they always have to bring shit to my front door?" he asked lowly, coldly in annoyance. He was tired of dealing with people, tired of being outside. Now all he wanted to do was lock himself up in his room and not come out until he was hungry. But of course, he always had to deal with something before he could get into the door.

"It'd better not be the punk again..." he said lowly in such an unamused tone that it almost sounded like disgust. And part of it was.

Aka hated having to deal with people in his way, in his front door every day it was something new, but every day it was the same kid in a fight with different people every day he was yelling and arguing with someone for some reason or another.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Princes and the stray girl.   Demons, Princes and the stray girl. EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 6:33 pm

Kyoko looked puzzled as they approached the front of a house where there was a fight. Several boys were surrounding.......Kanari Karui. Kanari this time ironically enough was not at fault for starting it. Heck he had been attempting to go home this time having run an errand for the damn fox and here he was cornered by several punks who swore he was the one who beat up there buddy.

Kanari didn't know if he did or didn't and frankly didn't care. All he wanted to do was get home. He hadn't he hadn't even touched there friend that they were claiming he had beat up, bruised a few ribs, busted his lip......if they knew anything about Kanari if he got into a fight they were in the hospital with broken bones and needing stitches to hold in organs kinda deal.

Kyoko sighed. "Kanari....good grief what kind of trouble are you in now?"

"Fuck you stay the hell out of this." he countered icily without turning to face her. "These fucking assholes wanna start a damn fight with me there going to be picking there damn organs up off of the ground."

Tae sighed softly. "As I said.....a Misunderstanding....don't be too upset with him Aka....this time it's not the boys fault."

One kid pulled a knife, another a flap-jack and the last of all things a gun all sneering.

"We're gonna mess you up real good for what you did to our buddy." The first said and sneered as he tossed his knife hand from hand.

Kanari sighed and moved his hand tossing the bag to Kyoko who caught it and blinked.

"Kanari.....you shouldn't be getting into trouble...." Kyoko said and Kanari snorted.

"Shove it up your ass Kyo they started the shit I'm ending it. Before that one there gets any more fucking pissed off because it's in front of his damn front door again..." Kanari said as he reached back and pulled both knives out the long blades in his hands. He was pissed.....

Kyoko just sighed. "Kana your no match for a gun...."

Kanari ignored her as he faced off against the punks.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Princes and the stray girl.   Demons, Princes and the stray girl. EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 1:44 am

Aka sighed and turned his attention to the worms on his door-step with weapons trying to attack someone who started nothing. "Vile little insects..." he said lowly and looked at Kanari. "Put your weapons away and go home..." he said lowly, his word became truth if he so wished it.

"You, yeah you little insects, you have no weapons, no way to fight except your fists..." he said lowly and looked down at their hands and smirked. "Oh yeah...that's much better...now...you wanna fight me instead?" he asked, his mood changing just slightly as he was no longer bored.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Princes and the stray girl.   Demons, Princes and the stray girl. EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 1:51 am

The trio looked at him and then down at there hands they had them they swore they did but it wasn't enough to detour them form a fight. The group moved two going forwards to attack Aka the last chickening out because for the life of him he could have swore he was smart enough to bring a weapon to fight Kanari and yet he had none. Running off down the block leaving his two friends to fight Aka by themselves.

The first fist swinging aimed at Aka's face lunging hard and fast the second at his stomach both intending to connect neither wanting to fight Kanari unarmed and on such a high horse they figured they got ahead of themselves so instead decided to punish the guy who got in the middle of this.

Kanari though still had his knives in his hands but upon there turning on Aka he lost interest after all he hadn't started it but he would finish it if need be and so instead moved placing the weapons back behind his back. He was rather used to Aka doing shit like this. Not that it mattered to him this was his front yard after all and well Kanari was the punk who kept getting into trouble on it. Why on earth Mako insisted that he take this route every damn day from the store to pick up a different set of items for him was beyond him and if it had been anyone else asking other then his fox he would have shoved the items up there ass after the first encounter. But this was how many now? How annoying was it getting very.

Kyoko blinked as once again Aka worked his magic instead of killing off these kids he disarmed them and then asked them if they wanted to fight him instead she could feel Tae's hand on her shoulder keeping her back at his side as she watched the events unfold. Only one had run away in fear no doubt for his own life between Kanari and Aka, and the other two? Well they were being ballzy she'd give them that for attacking Aka considering with but merely a few words they were disarmed one would think they'd follow there friends example.........and go the other way.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Princes and the stray girl.   Demons, Princes and the stray girl. EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 1:56 am

Aka sighed and closed his eyes, vanishing from where he had been standing and reappearing behind them. "You'd think you humans would learn to leave me alone by now...but even after I'm nice enough to give you the chance to run, you ignore me and continue with your attack, even if it's aimed at someone else now..." he mused lowly as he stood behind them, hands behind his back for the time being.

"I'd hate to kill you just because you annoyed me...however, my laws protect you from my slaying you...so I will simply feed on you instead..." he explained lowly and looked over at Kyoko. "You've been fed, correct?" he asked lowly, not even bothering to pay attention to the two punks.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Princes and the stray girl.   Demons, Princes and the stray girl. EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 2:01 am

Kyoko blinked and shook her head no.....she snuk out before getting something to eat that morning.....wanting to just spend some time outside of the huge massive mansion of men who sought to protect her from even a paper cut it seemed. "No....I umm...."

Tae chuckled. "She's been wandering around outside of the mansion since early this morning.....she missed her morning feeding." Tae said and Kyoko would of blushed if she was still capable of such a thing.

Kanari walked over to her and grabbed his bag as far as he was concerned this was done and over with now and he was going home before he ran late and Mako was upset with him for getting into a fight which he didn't. At least not this time.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Princes and the stray girl.   Demons, Princes and the stray girl. EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 2:16 am

Aka sighed. "Let me guess...you're not allowed to feed on human blood," he said flatly, but his voice held an annoyed undertone to it. With that, he turned to look at Tae. "Feed her...I'm not having her maker on my ass because I sent her into a blood rage..." It sounded like a command, but was, once again, Aka's way of asking nicely.

After he spoke, he turned his attention back to the two humans. "You will stay still now...I don't feel like playing cat and mouse today..." he said lowly, the power seeping out of his words as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Princes and the stray girl.   Demons, Princes and the stray girl. EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 2:21 am

Kanari took his bag glanced back and shrugged before walking away heading home and leaving them the vampire world had nothing to do with him nor did he overly care to get involved with any of them.

Kyoko blinked and was about to say no when Tae bit down on his wrist tearing it open and held it out to her Kyoko sighed as she leaned in and took the offered wrist drinking Tae's blood.

Tae though glanced over as Aka seemed to want to play with his food. He didn't need to see he could scent it the fear on the two humans. Although Tae himself was in a similiar position although he had had human blood in the past that had been centuries ago.....long before his imprisonment. Now there was a remote chance it could trigger blood lust although he did look down at her as she drank.........he was old. Older then her precious Aka, and Jaaku old enough to have seen so much in his time and yet at the moment he felt young it was a refreshing feeling to allow another to feed from you.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Princes and the stray girl.   Demons, Princes and the stray girl. EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 2:38 am

Aka licked his lips as he moved closer to them, making them watch as he came towards them. As sadistic as he was, he wasn't evil, just a balancing act for the Earth and it's people.

"Your faces are so amusing...please remember that you came to my home and tried to fight someone on my front door-step...this is your own fault..." he told them lowly as he finally came to a stop just an inch from them and his blood red eyes looked down at them with hunger.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Princes and the stray girl.   Demons, Princes and the stray girl. EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 2:42 am

They stood there shaking one of them managed to make a fine mess of himself soiling himself before he blacked out his eyes rolling up where he stood about as far as his so called 'courage' could take him the other stared defiantly at him as if he could will this man to go away not making a mess of himself but not wanting to be a meal either. On some level he was aware of swallowing of 'feeding' and knew the girl was drinking blood the blind man's blood.

So he stood there now unable to move acting all brave when all he wanted to do was run away now that he realized how helpless he was.

Kyoko pulled back and licked her lips having finished taking what Tae offered and looked over as she delicately cleaned the blood from her lips looking over at the two one who was out cold the other who looked as if he could defy fate itself right now and stay standing when everything about him screamed he wanted to panic and run now that he realized what was going on.....was she like that before? Was that why she annoyed Hametsu so bad the scents the raging emotions the up and down....no wonder he wasn't all that fond of her what a mess these two were making.....
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Princes and the stray girl.   Demons, Princes and the stray girl. EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 2:48 am

Aka snorted at the one who was so 'brave' that he soiled himself and black out. "Useless little insect...can't even stay awake long enough to watch your fate unfold..." he said lowly, coldly before he turned to the one who seemed to be brave, but was just as cowardly.

"As brave as you seem boy, I can smell your fear, so stop putting on such a brave face for the girl. She's just as much a vampire as I am," he said lowly before he moved, his arm coming out and grabbing hold of the boy's throat as he lifted him up off the porch, his feet dangling in the air. "As much as you'd like to pretend you're a big boy, a brave boy, you're shaking in terror...and all that does is amuse me all the more..." he explained before he brought his free hand up and jerked the boy's head to the side, gripping his hair in his fist tightly.

"Anything to say before you can do nothing but scream?"
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Princes and the stray girl.   Demons, Princes and the stray girl. EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 2:54 am

The boy shivering and shaking where he stood glanced over at Kyoko who was looking over bored. Suddenly as annoying as Kanari's attitude could be he never scented of fear, anger and defiance sure but never fear. And this one stunk of it. It wasn't a pleasant scent.

The boy though looked down at Aka as he was being held by his hair. "I hope you choke and die." he cursed as he struggled not liking this not happy about this his buddy out cold would this one feed on him too isn't what they called it before his gaze landed on the blind man who was straightening out his robe sleeve. "You can do something can't you? You can stop him!"

Tae tipped his head without turning it in the direction of the foul odor. "I suppose I could stop him but you see I won't. You and your friend have made quiet the mess on the front stoop and it'll take weeks to clean off....." Tae said his sweet low voice cutting in and then smiled faintly. "And to be frank I'm not about to stop Aka from feeding I'd rather prefer he did get something to eat for as much trouble as we've had all morning."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Princes and the stray girl.   Demons, Princes and the stray girl. EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 2:58 am

Aka snorted and sneered at the boy as he brought him in close, his nose touching the boy's. "If anyone dies, it will be you boy, not me," he told him lowly, coldly before he smiled and chuckled lowly, darkly. Amused, he was so amused by this one. Perhaps he'd consider making this one his pet....

"Tae, can I keep it? It amuses me..." he asked lowly without looking back at the blind vampire. He seemed cruel, but wasn't. He would actually help the boy should he be allowed to keep him close to him.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Princes and the stray girl.   Demons, Princes and the stray girl. EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 3:02 am

Kyoko looked between them and tipped her head not sure what was going on but Aka was asking Tae if he could keep it? Keep it meaning the boy right? She was confused as she looked between them.

Tae tipped his head and looked over. "You can keep him but he'll need to be given food and the such, there not able to survive long without it." he said as if talking about adopting a puppy!

The kid looked between them. "What the hell I'm not a pet. Let me go.....dam it I'll kick your ass." he said struggling despite his fear having no idea that his 'I'm gonna fight despite being scared shit-less attitude was amusing Aka to no end.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Princes and the stray girl.   Demons, Princes and the stray girl. EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 3:06 am

Aka smirked. "Oh, I don't plan on leaving it like this...I'll break it if I do..." he said lowly before he licked his lips and forced the boy's head back to the side.

"I'd love to see you try...it would be so fun to play such games with you..." he told the boy lowly before he leaned in and licked the warm, pink flesh that pulsed with life. "I'm a patient man, but I get bored easily, you just happen to amuse me more than the others..." he whispered in the boy's ear before he sank his fangs in, digging in deep and began to take long, drawn out gulps.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Princes and the stray girl.   Demons, Princes and the stray girl. EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 3:10 am

The boy screamed in terror his hands hitting and striking Aka with little to no effect as he tried to fight it at first tired. And failed his eyes closing as he cried out over and over again feeling the fangs in his skin and hearing the sound of the other swallowing hearing him drinking up the life that flowed through his veins.

Tae was quiet a bit of a misunderstanding..........he hadn't said what it lead into he knew this would happen and yet Kyoko looked between them as Tae seemed so utterly relaxed while Aka did his thing trying to figure out all of this on her own was interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Princes and the stray girl.   Demons, Princes and the stray girl. Empty

Back to top Go down

Demons, Princes and the stray girl.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Tokyo-
Jump to: