Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Something from one of his books.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Species: Vampire

Something from one of his books.  Empty
PostSubject: Something from one of his books.    Something from one of his books.  EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 1:13 am

Yudokuna Kokou sat there in the large plush chair in fact he seemed rather lost in it. His petite frame swallowed up in the thick cushions as his 'boss' sat in the uncomfortable office chair. It was the 'bosses' demand that Kuna be comfortable, he had soo many prizes on the walls both here in the office and at home. His books best sellers and yet that wasn't why he was here or rather it was but sorta......an odd place to be in. He didn't or rather refused to do his own cover art for his books. Wanting it outsourced because if he was doing the art and the writing he'd have no time for his actual job as opposed to his hobby. And this mind you was his hobby.

Kuna sighed as he shifted about in the chair looking at the door one slender leg drawn up the other lounging haphazardly over the arm of the chair and looked as if he could go to sleep honestly he was just bored waiting. He didn't see why he had to meet this guy, girl, thing..........it........although at the moment he supposed he was being something of a spoiled brat.
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru

PostSubject: Re: Something from one of his books.    Something from one of his books.  EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 1:21 am

He had been asked to do some art work for a famous novelist, and being the famous artist he was, he ignored the name, not realizing who exactly it was. This was work, but not business. He only did this for kicks, not a living.

When he was let into the room, he had to duck down a little, the door having been made too small for his six foot tall body. His heavy combat boots thudded against the floor as he walked in, and the chains attached to his skin tight leather pants clinked as he moved. His upper torso, as usual, was only covered by his leather jacket which was open and exposed the pale, tattooed skin underneath.

"What's this about you wanting me for a job?" he asked lowly as he looked over at the 'boss' of the job as his deep voice was clearly not the voice of a kind, gentle man, but that of a dark, violence prone man.
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Something from one of his books.    Something from one of his books.  EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 1:27 am

The man stammered a few times nervous around this one and yet that wasn't or rather hardly had the rather bored vampires attention. He like the raven haired fellow had his ears pierced but where it looked cute and adorable on Kuna it looked aggressive on him. The deep orange shirt he was wearing and light dusty brown jacket with fir trim. Tan shorts that were long falling down bellow his knees and black combat boots well there was another similarity. But he stared and looked between this 'boss' of his and the new comer several times before sighing this one looked like he had walked right out of one of Kuna's books.

"Yes well you see we need you to do the cover art for Kokou-sama's book. I thought you two could talk and get down the basic idea of the book for the cover art...." he said looking between Kuna and Jaaku.

At the moment though Yudokuna said nothing..........more curious as to what this one was going to say and do.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Something from one of his books.    Something from one of his books.  EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 1:35 am

He sighed and closed his pale blue eyes. How dull. This happened every time he met someone for business. They all freaked out over how he looked and talked, and could hardly speak to him with out pissing themselves. "Right..." he said lowly and pulled up a comfortable rolling chair and turned it around backwards and straddled it.

"Let's cut to the chase. You know what you want, you just tell me the details, and I'll draw it for you...also...I'm not going to bow down to you...that's not my nature, nor is it the way I play the game..." he said lowly as he leaned in close to Kuna.

Then he leaned back and put his hand in his pocket and pulled out a black handled pocket knife and opened it and pointed it at the 'boss'. "Now you have a reason to piss your pants...just remember...I don't eat or drink your shit that you call food and drinks....I'll get what I need later. Don't offer me anything...or I'll go through with my threat..." he told him and closed the knife and slid it back into his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Something from one of his books.    Something from one of his books.  EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 1:42 am

Kuna who had been so very quiet suddenly burst into warm amused laughter. The boss did indeed look like he was gonna piss himself. And perhaps that was the best part humans frightened soo easily pull a knife and they panic. It never failed.

The laughter after a moment or two when the man nodded calmed down as Kuna shifted. "Oh please.......I don't want anyone kissing my ass it's not fun for me that way." he said as he sat up a bit more in the chair. "I'm trying to figure out if you were the actual artist or if this one developed a sense of humor all of the sudden." he said and then tossed the cover art for one of his previous books the one prior to this one in fact and the main character a rebel good guy who took shit off of no one, kicked ass and took names happened to look alot like the man before him. "Not that I don't find your attitude refreshing I do." he said speaking his warm dark low voice cutting into the room as he sighed and stretched. "AS to what I want on the cover don't know and don't particularly care as long as if it fits somehow with book that's all I care about."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Something from one of his books.    Something from one of his books.  EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 1:51 am

Jaaku snorted and sat back again, propping his chin up on his left hand. "Of course...it's hard to expect Ya....I mean...the main boss to bow down to you...if I did...I'd be no kind of boss at all..." he mused lowly, having qucikly caught himself when he was about to say "Yakuza leader".

"As for the book...If I had actually read any of your works, I'd know what I was drawing, but I haven't...so give me a summary of the story and character sheets and I'll do what I can..." he explained as he looked at Kuna, completely ignoring the 'boss'. He had no use for a human like that one, so he would ignore it until it spoke to him.

Last edited by Aoi Rei on Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Something from one of his books.    Something from one of his books.  EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 1:55 am

Kuna snorted. "I'll get it all to you to." he said shrugging and then stood up stretching his small five foot five frame hard to demand respect when he was so tiny and delicate. Although Kuna did look at him. "Basically it's set in a war strewn world where crimes aren't always against the law because it's the only one way to carry out the law and that one........I suppose you could say is the boss of an underworld syndicate that keeps the lesser crime bosses in check if I had to describe his personality.....in the short time I've known you.........I'd say he's a lot like you."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Something from one of his books.    Something from one of his books.  EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 2:01 am

Jaaku smirked and stood up. "How amusing...I'll be sure to surprise you..." he said lowly and looked over to the 'boss'. "Tell no one what you heard...I'll be sure to find you if you do..." he told him lowly and nodded his head to him and smiled. His fangs were obvious, but he wasn't exactly law abiding, so he didn't care.

"Oh...and my dear precious king...do be sure to watch closely...I already think you're interesting...I want you to watch me more..." he told him lowly and chuckled. It was a dark sound, but one of enjoyment and not ill will.

"In the mean time...hand deliver those papers for me...I'm sure you'd like to know more..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Something from one of his books.    Something from one of his books.  EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 2:05 am

Hand deliver? Seriously well he'd be irritated but it was hard to hold a open conversation around a human. So instead he shrugged. "I'll bring them and I know where." he said as Jaaku called him king and the human as clueless as ever didn't realize that Jaaku wasn't playing with Kuna's last name so much as he was addressing him by his title.

the man stared. and Kuna looked at him. "We're done here I'll be in touch when I have need of your services again." he said to the human before looking at Jaaku. "And your right you've piqued my curiosity."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Something from one of his books.    Something from one of his books.  EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 2:09 am

Jaaku smiled a dark grin. "Of course I have...your majesty...I just want you to know that you've done the same for me...and I do hope you'll be nice to my family...they're all bark and no bite...I promise..." he told Kuna and glanced at the human and scoffed.

"And next time...don't bring it along...I can only handle so many of them..." he told him, meaning not to bring business type humans along next time. He could only get along with them so well and for so long.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Something from one of his books.    Something from one of his books.  EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 10:33 pm

Kuna looked mock wounded at the I do hope you'll be nice to my family comment. But he smiled. "I'll be as nice as they warrant, nothing more nothing less." He said and then glanced at the 'boss' sighing as the man was staring between them confused.

Of course he was he had no idea that Jaaku wasn't calling him 'your majesty' to be rude or sarcastic. "OH but I didn't bring him....he tends to show up on my doorstep like a little lost dog begging for scraps. I let him in so he stops barking as the alternative is too troublesome."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Something from one of his books.    Something from one of his books.  EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 10:39 pm

He chuckled as he looked at the 'boss'. "For you perhaps...but for me...it's just as easy as one, two, three...when you're tired of him barking and nipping at your heels...do let me get rid of him for you...I would just love to skin my teeth into fresh dog..." he said lowly, the dog more on a play of what Kuna had called the human.

"Now...I should go home...my lovely family is getting anxious and scratching at the door...they're just itching to go outside and hunt...." he said as he turned his back and began to walk towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Something from one of his books.    Something from one of his books.  EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 10:44 pm

Kuna laughed. "Oh I'm sure I'll get tired of the barking dog sooner or later they never last long. But yes I'll let you have this one." The guy seemed to be dense as he didn't realize they were talking about him.

Kuna sighed though when he said that he had to get home to his family they were scratching at the door wanting to get out and hunt. "Try to remind to not be too messy with there hunting I hate it when messes make there way to me."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Something from one of his books.    Something from one of his books.  EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 11:37 pm

Jaaku paused and turned to look at Kuna and smirked. "Even when they do make their way to you, you'll know it's me....I promise you that...my boys only go out when I need a job done...if I need it done right, only then will it get to you..." he told Kuna lowly, before he glanced at the 'boss' again.

"Bet he'll taste good...hope it's sweet and not bitter...I hate bitter things..." he said and looked back at Kuna. "Hope you're sweet too..." he said before he turned to begin walking again.

Jaaku was a man who didn't care to be blunt, or honest about things. He wanted the human's blood to be sweet, but he wanted Kuna himself, all of him, to be sweet.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Something from one of his books.    Something from one of his books.  EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 11:42 pm

kuna shrugged. "Just as long as it's not too big of a mess." he said bemused and glanced at the human before looking at Jaaku shrugging. "Wouldn't know."

Kuna sighed as he got up out of his chair looking much akin to a lazy cat when he did. He looked over at Jaaku and smiled. "I try to be until something upsets me." of course there was the upsets it took a lot to actually get Kuna upset he tended to be more playful then angry. Of course he had a pretty good idea that Jaaku meant sweet in not only blood but other ways as well not that Kuna was going to give that to him that much indication that he understood, after all they were flirting a bit here and there playing with there words and actions. But ah that was the joy of being a vampire.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Something from one of his books.    Something from one of his books.  EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 12:30 am

He bowed, having turned to face Kuna again. "Of course your majesty...I will be sure to remember myself next time I do a job myself..." he said lowly and smiled before he straightened up and glanced over at the 'boss' again and away to Kuna.

"Good...don't waste your energy on it...only the best of them are meant for yourself..." he said and let his smile fall as he turned his attention back to the 'boss'. "Don't touch him....if you do...I'll be sure to remove your fingers slowly and in the most painful way possible..." he told him lowly, darkly before he smiled again and nodded to Kuna.

"I will anxiously await your visit my dear king...until then...watch me very closely...I want your eyes only on me at all times..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Something from one of his books.    Something from one of his books.  EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 12:35 am

Kuna looked at him as he said that only the best should have his attention a clear indication there and then the threat to the boss who looked........ah yes......the vile smell. He paused a moment in there conversations as he turned his head and looked at the man.

"Now that you've taken it upon yourself to not only soil yourself but the chair.....and good grief.......my living room floor clean it all up.........if the mess is left for me well..........I won't play nice." Kuna said and the human pale rushed off to do just that clean up the grand fowl mess he had made at the threat.

"I swear that man had his backbone removed......." he grumbled and then looked at Jaaku and smiled. "Oh I will come, and it shall be interesting but do tell.........if I do as King decide to cast my gaze elsewhere what ever will you do?" he asked it was a playful question as they weren't actually anything as of yet. In fact he wasn't saying he was going to look elsewhere only if he did. Looked mind you but not touch.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Something from one of his books.    Something from one of his books.  EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 12:45 am

Jaaku wrinkled his nose at the smell before he turned his attention back to Kuna. What would he do? That amused Jaaku to an extent, and made him chuckle a little before he smiled a dark smile.

"If you were to ever avert your gaze to someone else...I would surely destroy them and all that they stand for...no one will take away what is mine....and if they were to ever try...they wouldn't exist by dawn the next day..." he explained lowly as he looked at Kuna.

"I don't share easily, do keep that in mind my little king...because if you ever look else where...I'll be sure that you're there to watch their demise..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Something from one of his books.    Something from one of his books.  EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 12:49 am

Kuna sighed. "Possessive of me and nothing has happened yet. You are very interesting." he said finding this all interesting and amusing all at once. He hadn't said he belonged to anyone but Jaaku had done what others in the past had done and laid claim to him.

Yudokuna walked up to him closing the distance as the man came back cleaned up and began to quickly clean up his mess in the living room. That was about the three seconds of attention Kuna paid him before he looked up at Jaaku. "I haven't cast my gaze unto anyone or anything yet.....so tell me Jaaku why should I cast it solely on you?" he asked in a low soft tone. Why should he choose this man above any other?

He hadn't denied him yet but he hadn't said he was either. Although one thing was for certain Jaaku at the moment in his sheer confidence alone held Kuna's attention.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Something from one of his books.    Something from one of his books.  EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 1:13 am

"Who else is as interesting as me? After all...you have hardly looked at the dog since I began speaking...certainly you would have been less fixated on me if I hadn't already caught your interest..." he mused and smiled down at Kuna.

"Not to mention...I'm very...honest and true to myself...I have yet to lie to you my dear king, and lie to you I will never...and...I'm a very different person behind closed doors..." he told him and brought his right hand up to cup the side of Kuna's face and ran his thumb along Kuna's cheek. It was a small promise of something much more gentle than what Kuna had seen with the human in the room, a promise of a part of Jaaku that was only meant for Kuna himself.

"Do remember dearest...I'm not always who I seem to be...it is true for both this hobby of mine, and my true job...I am violent, cruel and dark, while I am also gentle, smart, and caring...my passion is only meant for one person, and that passion will only be seen by them and them alone...if they were to choose something else, then I would be forever heartbroken and alone...thus making me forever cold and cruel..." he explained and let his hand slip away from Kuna's cheek and back down to his side.

"While that may be true...don't expect too much, because you may get disappointed...as I will not expect too much from you..disappointing each other won't do much good...however...I will tell you this..." he said before he pursed his lips and leaned down to whisper in Kuna's ear. "I've been told that I'm rather big...I hope you'll be able to enjoy me to the fullest..."

With that, he leaned back up and smiled down at Kuna. "And now, I shall see you when you come to visit me...do make it soon dear king, I don't want to wait too long for our next meeting..." he said and turned to walk out again.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Something from one of his books.    Something from one of his books.  EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 1:18 am

Kuna listened to him and it was true he hardly paid his dog any mind and while it might be horrible to think of the human as a dog that was all that he could think of him as, as the man as if nothing more then a disobedient dog went and shit on the chair, himself and the floor....at least he could clean up his own messes.

Not to expect to much and he hadn't pulled away when Jaaku touched him stroking his finger along the side of Kuna's face and when the other turned and began to walk from the room and towards the door the only thing going through Kuna's mind was damn.

"Becareful Jaaku...........I may be King but once something becomes mine I fear I am much worse then you when it comes to possession. Are you sure that's something you want?" He called after him all the while staring at the firm ass trapped in those too tight pants.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Something from one of his books.    Something from one of his books.  EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 1:22 am

Jaaku looked over his shoulder and smiled. "Of course that's what I want, why else would I tel you all of this with the dog in the room? I certainly wouldn't tell you all of that just to flirt with you so I could use you as a one night stand...I'm not that cruel dearest..." he explained and smiled.

"Also, I'm glad you like the view...after all, I don't wear these pants for nothing..." he mused and turned, waling out the door to await Kuna's visit.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Something from one of his books.    Something from one of his books.  EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 1:14 pm

Kuna looked at him and smirked as he said that was what he wanted. That he wasn't after a one night stand. And.....that he was glad that Kuna himself liked the view. "If I have my way you won't be wearing them for long........" Kuna said in a low tone as he shook his head. And maybe place a stamp on his ass that says possession of the king that thought was slightly amusing but he never would.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something from one of his books.    Something from one of his books.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Something from one of his books.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Tokyo-
Jump to: