Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Afterkralle called all Death Hounds to council....to figure out the new...Second....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Species: Vampire

Afterkralle called all Death Hounds to council....to figure out the new...Second.... Empty
PostSubject: Afterkralle called all Death Hounds to council....to figure out the new...Second....   Afterkralle called all Death Hounds to council....to figure out the new...Second.... EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 3:47 am

The call had come out earlier that night with the time and place that they would be attending and none of them were allowed to be late. None....they all had to leave there Handlers....the call had come out. Even he knew this much. Damon was not one to handle sudden news like this without worrying about Kit....especially if he could not come. And Kit hated not telling him but he could not bring his handler with him. Fortunately for him the call came after Damon had gone to sleep and so Kit had slipped out careful to not wake his partner and only prayed that he returned before he woke.

He arrived at the grand hall of the Hounds. Walking into midgate and closed his eyes. Lovely.....he hated this part....as soon as he walked in he felt it the scathing loathsome gazes of those eyes landing on him....not only was he a lesser being to them...he was....marked. Twice over. There was an reason he didn't really speak....not really. It wasn't his place.

He walked through the Klaue heading towards the stars....towards the pits knowing that it would bring him in line with the sight of the throne....today was supposed to be when they announced the new Agar.......but first he had to get down there....there he just had to deal with them....spitting and biting at him because he was marked.....not everyone else added in....because they could....he fought the urge as he walked in human form to reach up and touch the cross hanging from his collar...it was what the Breeder told him remainder of his mothers blade. Three hounds blocked his path down....and all he could do was wait for them to move.....one didn't though....he smirked and grabbed crossed his arms.....another forward and grabbed his shirt front yanking him forward smirking as he silently dared him to do anything.....and behind them all up the stairs was the King of them all....was the one who none of them dared piss off. In a sea of black...Kiten noted he was dressed in white mostly with black accents he stood out among them like a sore thumb.....
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru

Afterkralle called all Death Hounds to council....to figure out the new...Second.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afterkralle called all Death Hounds to council....to figure out the new...Second....   Afterkralle called all Death Hounds to council....to figure out the new...Second.... EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 4:13 am

He had been waiting patiently, watching for one hound in particular. When he saw him, his blue eyes locked on him and he stood up, walking out of the darkness of his throne, which was shaded by an overhang from the upper level which held his personal home. When he stepped forward, closer to the railing of the landing, he held up his hand for silence and waited patiently until the entire room had fell silent. Looking back down to the hound standing at the top of the stairs that lead to the pits, he spoke lowly, "Kiten Vaughn Arcadiana, I would like to take up a few moments of your time. I need to have a discussion with you about some important matters...come to my throne and speak with me, won't you?"

He knew it seemed like an odd request, but it was one of well thought out importance. He needed to speak with the young Hound about a few things, some of which were of great importance.
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Afterkralle called all Death Hounds to council....to figure out the new...Second....   Afterkralle called all Death Hounds to council....to figure out the new...Second.... EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 4:31 am

Kiten's breath caught in his throat his heart skipped a beat and if he could be sick he would be but honestly he came here wisely on an empty stomach. The hound who held him let him go dropping him backwards letting him fall a few steps as Kit staggered and turned looking up the long stairs towards the high throne that belonged to....*him*....The hound that dropped him smirked. "Your are one dead bitch....too bad....bet you would have been a fun ride too." He said smirking as he let go of Kiten.

Kit ignored him had to as he began walking up the long flight of stairs seeing the 'King' up there. Seeing him. Sina.... Falling down one side was a long sky blue braid his bangs sat high from that side to fall long and feathered down the other sky blue eyes looked down at Kiten waiting patiently for him to make the climb up the stairs and Kit wasn't being slow there was alot of them. He was dressed in white jacket sleeveless with a blue almost feathered collar around his neck his actual collar could not be seen easily although Kit knew it was there. His white jacket hung open but was cut out on the sides cut out in areas and buckled with low cut pants markings on his face under his eyes over his fingers and belly....Beautiful impressive stunning and cold and calm there was so many things and Kiten was so nervous he didn't mean to but a low nervous whine left him as another told him he was going to the gates to burn where he belonged.

One girl made a mock biting motion at him another actually bit the side of his hand drawing blood but he didn't jerk as they let go just as quick and after a few more minutes he finally crested the top of the steps steps his clawed blade that covered his left hand away he dared not wear it before there King or risk greater insult then him being near him was even doing as he quickly moved to wipe the bit of blood form the edge of his hand.

An Afterkralle who was carrying a jug of something to drink and glass's narrowed his eyes. "You filthy beast is it common to not kneel and show proper respect when greeting one above your station? YOU are nothing but a disgusting lowlife half breed mutt. A vile despicable dog who should be grateful to whimper for any scrap we let fall to the pits... " he snapped at Kiten, letting his disdain for the mixed bloods show.

But Kit was at a loss Kneel were....he walked up to meet Sina but where he met him the place he was standing on one step the rest behind him the Verekoer before him with not place to kneel or fall backwards down the steps was there some secret to kneeling on this small step that he did not know? Was it not enough he was stopping that bite wound form soiling everything up here... what on earth did he do that his name in his short life was already so well known...oh yes he had been struck twice but that wasn't his fault....it didn't matter but still....Kit looked up golden eyes nervous and very young looked into those of Azure blue as he stood before the father of all hounds...hound down and fighting the urge to fight like a nesting pup again.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Afterkralle called all Death Hounds to council....to figure out the new...Second....   Afterkralle called all Death Hounds to council....to figure out the new...Second.... EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 4:41 am

He watched patiently as Kit climbed the stairs to his throne and when he had reached the last step, he moved over to sit at his throne and motioned for him to come on the rest of the way closer to him. "Come here Kiten. Don't mind the Afterkralle, they're just bitter that you're such a nice young Hound..." he told him lowly as he shot the Afterkralle a stern look that clearly warned of no more bullshit.

When he looked back at Kit though, he smiled at him and crossed his legs. "Now...why are you so nervous? I don't bite Kiten," he reassured him gently as he looked at the very nervous young Hound before him.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Afterkralle called all Death Hounds to council....to figure out the new...Second....   Afterkralle called all Death Hounds to council....to figure out the new...Second.... EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 5:02 am

Kiten heard is words as he was invited over the rest of the way and he came told to not mind the Afterkralle as he walked in and did just that. He came forward. Lowering his hand. "I..." he started to speak but it was quiet Kiten was always that way such a nervous shy hound. He walked forward until he came to a stop as requested before Sina and actually blushed a bit when he said that he didn't bite. An obvious clue that he had been told that he would be beaten bitten, abused everything including broken just because he was a lowly mixed breed.

Unable to gather his nerves here without doing it something of a habit around higher ranking hounds when speaking to them he reached up and and touched the cross handing off of the collar around his neck. Touched all he had of her, his mother. His eyes closed as he heard a low harmpfh but no more of anything else as Kiten looked up at him. "Because I am the last person....I would think deserves to be here.....I know very little of my parents...." He said and truthfully and then sighed normally speaking ill of ones handler was grounds for sever punishment but this was not speaking ill this was speaking truth of prior handlers. "And Three of my Handlers....have sought to condem me...I am not...used to being wanted....used to anyone but...my current handler wanting me around...and he...he would die before he allowed another to harm me. I can't let him die." Kiten said lowly to have finally some in his life that wasn't trying to poison him or lie and send him to the gates of hell was a comfort.

"How dare you lie." The Afterkralle growled narrowed his eyes. "How dare you stand here before our Verekoer and lie to him! To claim not one but three Reapers would try to harm you? You wretc...."

Kit for a moment a brief moment forgot his place among them.....forgot he held no rank he was 'fangless' honorless...that he was nothing to them.....he turned his head and growled low a warning sound light and shadow bending in the room and light shimmering as it always did along the cross of his mothers charm. Kit did not lie....Kicha had told him as pup that so long as he was honest as long as he was honest that charm when nothing else protected him would. When everything seemed to go against him....as long as he remained pure and never lied. Never became impure his mothers blade would cut through that which would try to pull him into into the depths. He caught himself the growl was short lived and he closed his eyes looking away as the man narrowed his.

"You dare growl at me...." He hissed in anger...." You dare bare your fang at me you who hold no rank.....who are nothing..."He said not at all happy it was true there Verekoer warned him not to step out of line but this one was out right lieing to him....deciving him. "You speak with a forked tongue then have the nerve to growl at me when I call you on it.....You were struck because you did the deed not once not twice but no doubt three times but that Reaper got the charges dropped the third time and gave you a chance you should not have!"
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Afterkralle called all Death Hounds to council....to figure out the new...Second....   Afterkralle called all Death Hounds to council....to figure out the new...Second.... EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 5:14 am

He let his gaze move over to the Afterkralle that was being such an annoyance and growled lowly, just a warning. "I won't warn you again. Keep your mouth shut while I'm speaking to this Hound or so help me, I'll make sure you lose your rank...." he warned him lowly before he turned his attention back to Kit and smiled at him warmly. "It's quite all right Kiten. you don't have to defend yourself against him. Focus only on my words for now..." he told him, reassuring him gently.

He shifted in his throne and lowered his leg and leaned forward, hands resting on either arm of the throne. "I'm well aware of what's been happening for you and I can tell you right now...that I can remove your strikes Kiten. I've learned quite a lot of things through these last few weeks and I know that the charges against you are false. Saigo might not be able to remove them, but I can...if that's your wish," he explained gently. He seemed cold and aloof, but in fact he was actually a rather kind and warm individual. The rumors spread by the Afterkralle were just that.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Afterkralle called all Death Hounds to council....to figure out the new...Second....   Afterkralle called all Death Hounds to council....to figure out the new...Second.... EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 5:25 am

Kit wasn't worried about loosing Damon if the strikes were removed. Damon was trying to make certain they made it to the point Kit lost the strikes so they could keep going together. He looked at the one before him and and without hesitation nodded. "It is my wish and I know my Handlers. He worries constantly for my safety....if anything even looks like it might the what sends me....he'll refuse the mission to insist on taking it himself....anything..." Kit shook his head it was clear he worried about his Handler. For a being who should be wild and not care about his Handler he did....Damon had worked his way into Kit's heart had become that partner that Kiten could not replace. "He has sworn to stay by my side no matter what...." Kit reached up and touched the upper edge on the back of his one shoulder eyes closed...."This way...it'll stop bothering so many people around me."

He looked at the one before him. "I...would like that. I think it would stop Lord Death from destroying his hands every time he see's me by attempting to revoke them as well..." Kit said softly lowly. He wasn't a bad hound but he looked at the one before him as he leaned towards him. The Afterkralle was surprisingly painfully quiet and backed away as if he was afraid of just that....that he'd loose more then just his rank if he opened his mouth a third time.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Afterkralle called all Death Hounds to council....to figure out the new...Second....   Afterkralle called all Death Hounds to council....to figure out the new...Second.... EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 5:34 am

He chuckled and nodded. "Yes...it would probably change a lot of things for you actually..." he confirmed lowly as he motioned for Kit to come closer to him still. "Come here and give me your back...I'll remove them for you so that your Handler and Saigo both won't have to worry about you anymore...However, Kiten this doesn't mean that you can turn against someone and gain these strikes back again...if you do, I'll have no choice but to deem you unfit..." he warned him gently as he held out his hand for Kit to take.

"While you're here, I'd also like to take this chance to discuss your rank," he mused lowly as he turned Kit around and put his hand against his back when he came to him. "I've heard from Kicha that you're of quite the standing really...even though you were originally deemed to be honorless, it's come to my attention that that's not the case...I'd like to ask you if you'd like to hold a very important rank among the Hounds..." he questioned lowly as he activated the spell that revoked the strikes on Kit's back and watched the first one vanish, and then the second.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Afterkralle called all Death Hounds to council....to figure out the new...Second....   Afterkralle called all Death Hounds to council....to figure out the new...Second.... EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 5:45 am

Kit had removed his jacket and tank so that the marks were visible for Sina and then turned coming closer nodding when he said that should Kit step out of line and attack and innocent for no reason the strike would return and he would be unfit. That being said.....the issue of his Rank was why he was here....as he was standing with his back to Sina. It didn't hurt....the marks fading. He could feel the cool warmth of the hand against his skin as it was going away. Kicha....the Breeder had been discussing his rank with Sina?

"A very important rank?" Kiten echoed curious. "I don't understand...." He said softly lowly. He was in such an odd position one hand holding Sina's his smaller in Sina's it showed him how much of a difference there was between them really. His legs against the seat of the throne and Sina's hand against his back. His Jacket and top folded over his other arm....as he stood there not resisting but curious. "I...never knew my mothers rank...but was told...by the Hounds passing out Rank during fielding assignments it wouldn't matter if my mother had survived birthing....I disgraced her by being born..." Kit said lowly having no idea at all....that it was just the opposite Kana considered it a great honor to be asked....by Kicha at the last moment to have the last pup for the season. To bear *his* pup...because it there was no time to find a subtle other...but for Kana it was a death sentence and she knew it. Having a pup would kill her...but for Kicha...it would be an honor. She would be honored if her pup could one day serve beside Sina...help him...if he could do what she with her weaker health could not. Agar or not.....it was her last gift to Sina and to Kicha.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Afterkralle called all Death Hounds to council....to figure out the new...Second....   Afterkralle called all Death Hounds to council....to figure out the new...Second.... EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 5:53 am

He chuckled and when the last strike was gone completely, he turned Kit back around to face him, leaving his shirt off for now because this was a very important discussion. "Yes, well...your mother was a very important person for me. You see, she was the Agar who served beside me for a very long time...unfortunately, her health was poor and she died giving birth to you, but the sadness in such a thing can not over shadow the joy in it..." he told Kit as he looked at him.

He left his hand move to come back to rest on the arm of his throne and he smiled at Kit. "Because you're such a special person to me, I'd like to ask you if you'd like to stand in her position now Kiten...I want to know if you'd like to become the new Agar in honor of your mother...." he asked lowly, gently as he looked at Kit.

This was such an important thing to him. Kana had been such a lovely female. She had served by his side for a long time, but her waning health had been her undoing. Her last day had been spent bringing Kiten into the world so that he could one day step up and take her place as Agar.

Last edited by Aoi on Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Afterkralle called all Death Hounds to council....to figure out the new...Second....   Afterkralle called all Death Hounds to council....to figure out the new...Second.... EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 6:06 am

Kit's eyes went wide slowly....his mother had been Agar....she had held such a high rank. Second only to Sina. Who stood here before him now. Asking him in honor of his mother....would he...step up and take her place at his side as Agar. Would he...the saddness of her loss could not over shadow the joy of Kiten's birth....then what he had learned form Kicha then...was what had happened when. He must have been talking to Kicha and Kicha must of told him that Kana had died giving birth to Kit....to a single solitary pup.

Kit looked down at there hands as he stood there his heart felt like it forgot to beat for the longest time did he say yes did he say no. Was he stupid? Why did he say no....what insult was there in being asked to step up and stand beside Sina? So much going through him...even though he was certain that they would be furious out there bucking it howling there rage. He looked down a moment before looking up swallowed that timid pill that was creeping up inside of him that pill that was making him go from hound to puppy and regathered himself.

He was Kiten Vaughn Arcadiana...he was Damon's Hound for crying out loud not some weak little puppy but a powerful beast of a Tod Hund that he was proud of. Once Kit shook of the anxiety which took only mere moments of accepting all that he had learned about his mother about himself....which was a lot to take in. "It would be my Honor, to take up my mother's role beside you....I only hope that am to not disappoint you in this role..." Kiten said as he gathered himself looking at Sina. But as he spoke he gathered more and more certainty about himself and looked at the one before him. "I would be honored to by Agar in my Mothers place...thank you for asking me."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Afterkralle called all Death Hounds to council....to figure out the new...Second....   Afterkralle called all Death Hounds to council....to figure out the new...Second.... EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 11:35 pm

He couldn't help but to chuckle as he looked at Kit who got so shy and confused about his question, but in the end, gave him the answer he had been hoping for. This was it. Kit was finally going to be close to him after all of these years...he finally got to have a piece of her with him now. "Good..." he told him lowly, but warmly. He was greatly happy as he looked at this young Hound.

He was getting older and he was becoming more and more worried about his bloodline. How was he to continue his bloodline if none of the females could bare his children? It was such a dilemma for a king when he couldn't have children, especially for a king who desired nothing more than to have children.

After a few moments, he stood up from his throne, his long blue hair falling down around his shoulder in the braid as he had leaned forward to stand. "Kiten, I think I've got something you'd like to see....I should have showed you this a long time ago, but you were too young, you wouldn't have even remembered it until now...." he told Kit as he looked at him. And turned, motioning for him to follow him into his home. It was rare that he invited anyone inside his home, mostly because he didn't want things to get broken, but this was a special occasion.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Afterkralle called all Death Hounds to council....to figure out the new...Second....   Afterkralle called all Death Hounds to council....to figure out the new...Second.... EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 11:52 pm

Kiten was a bit curious as he was asked to follow him....into his...Home....The Afterkralle was standing there jaw on the floor more or less ready to die this lowly mutt as far as he was concerned was allowed to enter into the....into the Verekoer's home while not even he an faithful Afterkralle who has served him loyally year after year was allowed. He always always served him from here. Attended to him out here. Anything beyond that door was taken care of by the Verekoer himself. Only the Agar had once gone beyond those doors and now Kiten.....but Kiten was accepting the position did that mean that the Verekoer planed on 'bitching' him....that would be funny but pointless. And Heirless.

He would not have and heir and as time passed and went on he would have no Son nothing to carry on his family line. He clutched the tray tightly in his hands so tightly the metal tray was warping.

Kiten nodded. "Alright." he said quietly not once calling him by title he wouldn't to him a title was not a name and therefor not something to call him by. If and when he was given a name he would call him by a name but he would not go around calling him Verekoer this and Verekoer that. It would be like saying King this and King that....it was cold cruel and was nothing. It was his position. Even if he never said his name....it didn't mean he couldn't speak to him as a man. "Something...I'd like to see...I must admit I am...very curious." He admitted and he was...something that he had that Kiten would want to see. Something...that he would not remember or perhaps something that he would forget by now and something that he would not want to forget but he would want to remember. He followed this noble hound into his home but stopped as he would always as was in Kiten's very nature just inside the doorway.

He had been brought up to not be rude. He stopped and undid one boot taking off the left first and setting it down to the side slipping the strings up on the pant leg and tying it up to mid thigh out of the way and then he undid the metal clasps of the right boot and set it aside doing the same thing and once again tightened down the cords that would keep his pant legs from brushing into anything delicate. Tying them off around his shins....but sitting on top of his right foot, at the delicate bend of ankle and foot was a Azure 'circle' round and almost perfect in shape, to the right and left low on it almost as floating lower were two smaller Azure circles on either side. It was something he forgot about something he had had since birth....a rather odd birthmark always there even in Hound form on his back right paw.....

"I'm sorry...I didn't mean to hold you up....I was just taught not to carry my travels through my hosts home..." Kiten said softly as he straightened up looking at Sina as he stepped down looking at him.....not sure what it was that his 'king', his alpha wished to show him...or for that matter how similiar the birth mark on his foot was markings he had recently seen.....very recently seen....
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Afterkralle called all Death Hounds to council....to figure out the new...Second....   Afterkralle called all Death Hounds to council....to figure out the new...Second.... EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 12:08 am

He had been wearing nothing but sandals on his own feet, and had taken only a second to slip them off and step up into the doorway that lead into the living room. He hadn't really minded letting Kiten take his shoes off, but when he looked down at the young Hound's right foot, he couldn't help but bring a hand up to cover his mouth as he felt them starting to fall, one by one silent tears of joy as he looked at those marks on Kit's foot.

He shook his head as he brought his hand away from his mouth and wiped at the tears even as he laughed both at himself, and how he had been blessed even when Kana was gone. She had taken extra care to make sure that he had at least a single child. It was such a wonderful feeling to know that Kit was at least some part his. "Even in her last day...she made sure she was giving me something important..." he whispered lowly as he smiled at the marks on Kit's foot.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Afterkralle called all Death Hounds to council....to figure out the new...Second....   Afterkralle called all Death Hounds to council....to figure out the new...Second.... EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 12:29 am

Kiten looked up confused as he saw the tears not catching the words to low realizing he had said something....but not what but knew he had looked down and looked down at his own feet confused seeing the birth mark there as well and looked up again at the tears. "Um....is...something..." he asked lowly so much in his life being kicked down and around so many hardships he never knew which way was up for long. But this one before him....he was looking at Kit with this unreadable look....Kit had never been looked at that way....not that way. He had no idea what sort of gaze that was the intesenity of those eyes the tears he shifted a bit. "Did I do something...." he asked unsure. He had no idea at all that that birthmark was specific to one blood line and only one.....that there was only one Deathhound's race out there that that mark belonged to. And only one that he could have possibly gotten that mark from....and Kicha had made certain....it would come through.

It was why...Kicha would deny being his father. As far as the Breeder was concerned Kiten had a very good one....one that had every right to claim the boy....by the very clear birth right marked by blood in Kiten's skin. "Ano...." He said softly a bit nervous shy skittish....showing those minute signs of a young hound who was used to be kicked around by others above him....kicked around by others who ironicly enough never had the right....had they ever even once....looked at his right hind paw they would have never dared touch him. The script engraved on the underside of the cross in small runic script was Kiten's name. 'Terane Aadel, (My Little clever Nobility to keep safe, I have asked be called Kiten Vaughn Arcadiana) till home he may come. A last note hidden away by Kana.....forever a clever girl written in Estorian in Sina's native tongue. One he knew and few others. ....but always, always trying to make certain she did all she could to give Sina what he desired...even if in the end....she had not the strength to stay. Or rather she knew she would be lost to him either way at least this way....she could make her loss be in giving him one last gift....
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Afterkralle called all Death Hounds to council....to figure out the new...Second....   Afterkralle called all Death Hounds to council....to figure out the new...Second.... EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 12:49 am

Sina shook his head as he let them fall. For once in his life, all was right in the world. No matter what was going on outside of the doors to his home, nothing else was wrong, not here and now as he was looking at Kit. "No...you didn't do anything Kiten..." he answered him as he brought his hand up to wipe at the tears before he laughed warmly at himself. How silly he must look to Kit right now...

He smiled down at the mark as he looked down at it again and then looked up to Kit. "Kiten, that mark on your foot...as much as you've probably looked at it and forgotten about it in your lifetime....do you know how important that mark is?" he asked before he shook his head and chuckled. "No...you probably don't know just how much that mark really means..." he answered for Kit lowly before he brought his hand up to touch the mark on his right shoulder lightly before he looked back at Kit. "Look familiar? The mark on your foot...and the mark on my shoulder....they look the same don't they?" he asked lowly as he looked at Kit.

Even in her last days, Kana had made sure to give Sina what he had so badly wanted. She had worked to give Sina a single son...and even in her last day, she worked to make sure that that son survived the birthing process.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Afterkralle called all Death Hounds to council....to figure out the new...Second....   Afterkralle called all Death Hounds to council....to figure out the new...Second.... EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 1:01 am

Kiten blinked and stared a moment as he looked at Sina as he spoke as he asked that question that he didn't do anything wrong and then mentioned the birthmark on his foot and the mark.....on his Verekoer's shoulder....Kit paused a moment before his golden eyes went wide. "There....one and the same.." he said after a moment's pause. He hadn't even realized it....he hadn't even realized it when he first met the Verekoer upon climbing the stairs upon looking at him and walking up to him. Seeing him.

He hadn't even realized he shared the same mark or just how important that single solitary mark on his body was. Kit looked at that mark that he was touching on his shoulder then down at Kiten's own on his right foot again on his right 'paw' if he wanted to be technical about it....it wasn't small and if he shifted to his natural state it would take up his whole paw. Like a great big announcement here I am and I am not going anywhere. "They....do...there is no difference between them...at all..I'm so...used to seeing it there...I had forgotten about it. It's been there since the...day I was born. I...asked Kicha about it once...as a Pup all he would tell me is what he always did....all things would be explained to me when the time....came...everything." he said as he touched the cross hanging from his collar again something of a habit for him a comfort. He moved his gaze up to look at Sina again.

"I...hadn't really put much thought about it after awhile....just trying not to get kicked around too much but everyone....higher ranked then me...." Kit said not realizing....there was no one....no one but his this one man before him that was higher ranked then him...by right of birth....by right of blood. Kana had made certain of it...She had given Sina the very thing he wanted....it was her final gift to everyone she loved even the child she would never be able to hold...because she knew...just how much Sina would adore him.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Afterkralle called all Death Hounds to council....to figure out the new...Second....   Afterkralle called all Death Hounds to council....to figure out the new...Second.... EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 1:14 am

He couldn't help but smile as Kit said that the marks were the same, almost perfect mirror images of one another. "If they'd have stopped to see it...none of them would have ever talked down to you...none of them are higher than you Kiten, not a single one of them..." he told Kit as he smiled at him. "These marks are the same because you're mine Kiten, my lovely little Hound...you have that mark because somewhere deep in your veins runs my blood..." he told him gently, happily.

"That mark makes it plain that you're meant to be here with me...that you're not a low ranking Hound at all...your mother worked so hard to protect you...I'm so sorry that I didn't do the same...that I didn't know..." he apologized lowly, softly as he looked at Kit as the tears had nearly stopped now.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Afterkralle called all Death Hounds to council....to figure out the new...Second....   Afterkralle called all Death Hounds to council....to figure out the new...Second.... EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 1:32 am

Kiten just stared at him as he said those words.....that if they took but a moment....to look at the mark on his right foot they would not have dared to touch him because somewhere deep in his veins runs the blood of the hound before him....that he belonged to him. That he was....that...he was..."You...that is....you are....That your...my...father?" Kiten breathed blinking as he stood there stunned as the weight of that hit him. The mark on his foot.....meant he was meant to be here with him. That he wasn't a low ranking hound never had been. His mother had worked so hard to protect him...but his father hadn't known.

And yet Kit wasn't angry with him. How easy was it to loose sight of a Hound pup or a mate? Entirely too easy. The fights the battles the constant moving of the Reapers and handlers. With everything going on and if he hadn't been told she had a boy and he had the mark on hiim then he wouldn't know and if had been told later that she had a boy and he had grown up then he would have down as he did now....to meet the child of the one he loved and lost. It only made sense. Only to learn in the end that he was in truth the son...that he thought he lost the chance to have. That his mother had....she had done it....she had found a way to make certain to have his child...to have Kiten....and that mark meant that his father was this man before him.

"I'm not upset with you...I know how crazy everything can be with the Reapers and the moving about." Kiten said softly. "And Kicha seemed to imply a lot when I was little that things were being kept hushed from me for my safety until I grew up....that because of certain things about it would put a target on my back...." He sighed as he walked up to his dad before stopping before him, he had closed the distance looking up at the taller hound he searched his eyes as cold as many had said he was the man was more warm but quiet and soft spoken.

After a moment's pause Kiten spoke saying something only too familiar to the way Kana tended to think about things. "Besides I'm here now....neither one of us can help what we didn't know...neither of us knew...I didn't know anymore then you did....but...we know now....I...want to know my father if he'll accept me..." Kiten said as he reached up again touching Ebamaine. A habit when he was nervous a means of fidgeting....usually Damon kept him form doing it by petting him it kept him calm. ....there was no Damon to pet his hair and calm him so he was fidgeting, running his thumb along the runic text on the back of the cross he really didn't care what it said. It was just a comforting habit.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Afterkralle called all Death Hounds to council....to figure out the new...Second....   Afterkralle called all Death Hounds to council....to figure out the new...Second.... EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 1:56 am

He smiled at him as he came closer to him, closing the distance between them. "Yes...that's what I'm telling you now Kiten...my lovely little Hound...my wonderful little son..." he told him. He was so happy...so completely happy that this had come to light. Even though it had taken so long to come out, Sina was so happy that something good had come out of his meeting with Kit.

But when Kit said something like Kana would say, he felt the tears threaten to fall again. He really was just like her...it was like he was looking at her in a male body...it was such a comfort. He had nearly broke when he heard the news that she had died giving birth to a pup. He had been so worried for the longest time that the pup wouldn't be his...but now that he was looking at Kit now, he was just so glad that he looked almost exactly like her. "Yes...you're here now...and we're going to be so happy...just like she wanted..." he said lowly, his voice shaky as he fought back the tears.

After a few more moments, he reach out and took hold of Kit, his arm wrapping around him as he pulled him into him so that he could hug him and breathe in his scent. Just like Kana had wanted, Kit was home now...and Kit was going to be by his side no matter what. He would defy the rules if he had to, they were his rules anyway. "Of course I accept you Kiten...I won't ever say that I don't..." Sina reassured Kit gently as he hugged him for a few minutes longer before he held him out at arms length before he wrapped one arm back around his neck and lead him into the living room to stand before a picture of a lovely black female Hound with breath taking golden eyes and a beautiful silver collar similar to the one Sina himself wore, the beautiful cross from Kit's own collar dangling delicately from her collar. "This was the last picture of Kana that I had taken before she got sick. This is the last picture that your mother took Kiten, and I wanted to show it to you so that you'd never forget..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Afterkralle called all Death Hounds to council....to figure out the new...Second....   Afterkralle called all Death Hounds to council....to figure out the new...Second.... EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 2:22 am

Kiten had felt the hug and his heart skipped a beat to be held like that and he hugged him back. That warmth....the warmth of a parent that wanted him. He nearly broke down and cried himself. He walked though after a moment or two into the living room and into the room with him and to the room where the pictures were....the one with his father...and then his mother the lovely image of her...the collar and the cross...the same one that now...hung from his own collar. He knew it, it's shape it's size everything by heart. His eyes went wide....to see it there and to know it was on his collar meant she had it taken from her's....the collar was a part of them...it meant she had requested it be taken apart...and remade for him...that it...his father's mark on his foot and his mothers.....and now...Kiten couldn't help it...because he saw a second difference dancing in the metal on his was a difference small delicate runic writing feminine no doubt his mothers a farewell note to him....Kiten who rarely cried who told himself he had to be tough always started crying.

He covered his mouth with his hand as he closed his eyes and cried. Not bitterly not angry but because it hit him now....just how much these two people loved him....Kana...a woman he would never feel the warm of now had loved him so much before he was even born that she used ever ounce her remaining strength to ensure he came into this world she destroyed her collar her...Kaelarihm had it remade and reformed for him....and then had something engraved in it a message for him....he had never been bitter towards her...but...he had never had any idea just how much he had truly meant to her. And to his father who had longed to know if the child she died for was his....who had hoped beyond words that Kiten was his and had been overjoyed just now to learn he was. "I...My....Kaelarihm...it was hers.....it was originally hers....she...I know it..she had it remade...for me....and on the cross she engraved something I can't read it...but it's there..." Kit said as the tears fell. "She....she we never remove our Kaelarihm it's a sign of our pride or so I've been told...but she....had her's taken off and remade....instead of just letting them make one for me..." Kiten had no idea....why his mother would do something like that. But the tears just kept falling.

"I....this my heart....feels so hot..." he said lowly he'd never felt this hot inside warm safe and loved by Damon yes but never so hot so deeply loved like this by family as he did at that moment by his mother and father....His father who had longed to find him...who had searched for him...and suddenly that birthmark on his foot didn't seem so bad. Kit was no longer speaking so haughty so low and aloof but warmly like he would if he was alone....with Damon....he was opening up he was trusting....he was young hurting but healing as he was learning just what these two went through.....what they longed for. And what he meant to people one he would never meet one he just met....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Afterkralle called all Death Hounds to council....to figure out the new...Second....   Afterkralle called all Death Hounds to council....to figure out the new...Second.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Afterkralle called all Death Hounds to council....to figure out the new...Second....
Page 1 of 1