Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You Do NOT Belong Here! This IS a Place Of Peace!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Species: Vampire

You Do NOT Belong Here! This IS a Place Of Peace! Empty
PostSubject: You Do NOT Belong Here! This IS a Place Of Peace!   You Do NOT Belong Here! This IS a Place Of Peace! EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm

It was a peaceful morning the sun was shining the wind was calm the scent of the Sakura in the air. The head Monk was chanting sutra's this morning as he did every morning chanting prayers of welcoming the day, of good comings, of blessings and of hood health. He chanted sutras asking for no suffering for those who lost there but instead divine guidance for them to be brought back to the home of the divine one. The Monks gathered around him were all dressed in white were a white square cap on there bald heads white silk falling down to cover there shoulders hands folded before them heads bowed repeating the chants.

Standing further back then them was a solitary monk standing silently dressed in solid dark blue cassock with white trimming on the collar, under a long black outer cassock that hides his arms. The cassock is held together with a loose belt and a large, silver, rectangular brooch emblazoned with the carving of a cross. He is wear ing a plain, black mitre with a cross in the center and a veil that extends from the mitre to fall over his face. Under the mitre is short messy blonde hair un-like the other proper monks before him he maintains his proper blonder hair. on his right arm is the mark of Verloren meaning the lost, and on the lower part of his back is the mark of the of the bishop....his head was bowed as if forever in shame his hands folded before him supposed to be the moment forever in silence forever in mourning for the loss of the one. His eyes opened behind the veil and moved towards the stairs as he heard in the back of his mind a voice dark a whisper that only he could hear because the only other one who could hear him who knew of hiim was not here....

"Do you sense him too....Sichel?....Do you feel him....that is only one question is....what purpose does he have in coming coming here....perhaps it is to give me freedom form someone who would have me knit....' Verloren was quieted as Sichel placed his hand over Veloren's mark on his arm to silence him so he could think but could feel Sichel laughing....in the back of his mind.....
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru

PostSubject: Re: You Do NOT Belong Here! This IS a Place Of Peace!   You Do NOT Belong Here! This IS a Place Of Peace! EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:44 pm

He threw the doors of the church open, not even worried about the looks he'd be getting. "Kizu...I know you're here..." he called out as his red eyes scanned the large room, moving over each individual monk as if they weren't even there. "I don't want to play games...come on out and this place will be safe..." His gaze moved from one corner to the next, but he sighed and just jumped up, sitting on the back of one of the pews, his feet resting on the cushioned portion.

White hair that framed his face fell haphazardly around his head, his head graced with two pure white horns, his lower lip pierced in the left corner, and he was dressed in a plain white robe and black gladiator sandals finished off his look. He seemed to have sprung forth from a Greek painting.
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You Do NOT Belong Here! This IS a Place Of Peace!   You Do NOT Belong Here! This IS a Place Of Peace! EmptySun May 31, 2015 4:15 pm

Chaos erupted the white monk's shouted and began throwing paper sutra's chanting and driving versions of them as they attempted to banish the demon or dark beast that had made it's way inside of these holy lands. Kizuna sighed and stood, walking towards him knowing him as he walked forwards. The students there for morning prayers watched as the Mourning Monk O'Tachikkiru walked forwards to where the so called demon himself was. He was sitting there looking like a mix of some misplaced demon and angel. Some evil being graced with purity.

Kizuna walked up to the back pew and sighed."You really do know do know to make a scene don't you? At this point they are so wound up that short of getting into a all out tussle and attempting to call Aoi to ride the world of the an evil ghost they will continue to cast purification spells and the such until they have cleansed the demon their there church...." He said looking at him. "Even you can not be so so cruel as to cause strife in such a scared place such as this? This place is not just a Church but a home to children who have lost lost there homes to the last war that besought these lands."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You Do NOT Belong Here! This IS a Place Of Peace!   You Do NOT Belong Here! This IS a Place Of Peace! EmptySun May 31, 2015 5:30 pm

He pursed his lips, letting out a low, "Hmm?" He tisked though, and chuckled as he sat atop the pew. "Come now Kizu, you don't really think I care about the aftermath of war?" he mused lowly as he looked at him, his chin resting in the palm of his hand as his elbow rested on his knee. He seemed rather bored, and honestly he was. "However, you also know that I'm not as cruel as say, Kibatsu...I won't kill a child who is in a sacred place...even if it's not meant to be my temple, I won't defile another god's place of worship...it won't serve any purpose- at least, not the purpose I have for now..." he explained as he moved his red gaze over to look at the monks and smirked, chuckling lowly.

"I'm a demon to them now? How amusing...in some countries, I'm still a favored god and am prayed to every day in hopes of them receiving my blessings...yet to these humans, I'm a demon...it's so interesting how times can change some countries and not others...yet even now, they know the stories of Bishamonten...." he mused, smiling at the mention of his Japanese name.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You Do NOT Belong Here! This IS a Place Of Peace!   You Do NOT Belong Here! This IS a Place Of Peace! EmptySun May 31, 2015 5:39 pm

Kizu sighed as he looked at the man before him and shook his head. Looking at the one before him."Of course not. However to allow them to calm themselves let us leave these scared halls before one of them falls to heart faliure." He said lowly. Looking at him before looking back "I know you came all this way for a reason and when it comes to seeing me it's not because you like me. So let us go....I am certain it's going to be an interesting conversation at least." he said as he looked at Anto shaking his head and moving for the grand doors in hopes of making the god of war leaving before he lost the priests of this temple and had to explain to Rei why he lost so many of his priests today.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You Do NOT Belong Here! This IS a Place Of Peace!   You Do NOT Belong Here! This IS a Place Of Peace! EmptySun May 31, 2015 5:49 pm

He frowned and stood up, jumping down from the pew to stand in the center aisle. "Always the one seeking to protect others...it's no wonder Bela avoids you..." he mused lowly as he stood there, boredly staring at the priests. "If they're such weak humans, why not make them stronger? Having weak beings serve under you will only guarantee their deaths...or are you waiting patiently for Soren's visit?" he questioned lowly before he turned his gaze back to Kizu. He really was just being cruel, but he was also curious. He hadn't been back to Japan in centuries, and when he arrived once more in request of Bela, he was very surprised to find how everything had changed.

Regardless, he shrugged after a few minutes, shaking it off and moving to follow Kizu. "I don't see the reason we can't like one another...after all, you serve Rei...the past is certainly something we need not think about now..." he told Kizu lowly as he moved slowly with him. "As for my reason of being here...well...I came to discuss a few things about my return...and Bela's of course..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You Do NOT Belong Here! This IS a Place Of Peace!   You Do NOT Belong Here! This IS a Place Of Peace! EmptySun May 31, 2015 6:51 pm

Kizu sighed as he walked out of the church with Anto who asked if he liked having weak humans beneath him. "It is not a matter of wither or not they are weak. It is that they have a right to live there lives as they choose to live them. I have promised sworn to Rei that I will guard this world until the day there is not a single light left in it to save. You know this." he said looking at Anto as he walked along with him. "So it is not about there strength it is about there light. Even the weakest of being can show themselves to be the strongest of warrior's in the darkest hour Anto....when it comes to that time. When it comes to that hour when they are judged they show their truest colors and they often show they are not lacking but are the most radiant of beings." He said softly lowly as he walked with him and then walked out of the church and out into the court yard.

Once he was in the courtyard he paused and pulled his Mitre out off of his has head allow his blonde hair to fall freely about his head as he turned and looked at the man before him. He looked at him. "You said Bela called you back here to Japan, which means that Lord Soren has full reawoken to his true self. He remembers all that he is and all that he was. He knows his purpose the reason to why he was born and who you and Bela are to him." He said as he looked at him. "Which also means.....Soren knows what his brothers have cast off to come here. Does he then still believe that the fault of his brothers broken wings falls solely upon him and if so does he believe it is he that broke them?" Kizuna asked. He was the one who was truly first born the one that Rei had created from himself before he fell for one sole purpose that wandered the earth a child that would never truly grow up. One that would forever wander the world forever view the world.

Kizuna lifted his right arm and his skin rippled and Verloren formed a bit and laid itself flat....

"That what they had lost they did so in a way that they could never regain so that they could never be forced to leave behind that which they loved more then there powers or such a hollow throne?" Kizuna asked knowing that he like Anto and Bela were born after the Four Divine brothers and before the last of the Divine brothers....Soren...dear Soren was the one that those four would give up anything to save him. To keep him from feeling the despair that isolation brings....

Kizuna paused and turned to face him and smiked. "Has the great Ares gone to hold council yet with Soren Rasul or does he worry he will still not be well recieved since last he saw him it was left with a treat and promise of certain death if he saw you again for causing his Tod Hund to attempt to kill each other off out of sheer boredum?" Kizuna asked although that was centuries ago and it was never proven that it had been Ares that had done it Soren had been so pissed off that he had sworn if he saw even a glimpse of Ares he was dead. So was that why...Anto was here pestering him?
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You Do NOT Belong Here! This IS a Place Of Peace!   You Do NOT Belong Here! This IS a Place Of Peace! EmptySun May 31, 2015 7:24 pm

Anto snorted at Kizu's words about humans becoming the greatest of warriors when facing their death. "Even if they can shine brightly before their deaths, what purpose did they serve in this life other than to pray to their gods for guidance?" he asked lowly, perhaps a bit bitterly. He was the god with little patronage, while others were blessed with followers from around the world. "I'll never understand your reasoning...after all...I'm just a demon..." he mused lowly, almost remorsefully.

"Bela called me back from Greece it's true, and has informed me of his conversation with Soren...He's awoken completely, however, I believe that some of his original thinking has since changed...after all, Bela had to tell him the truth...all of it..." he explained, changing the subject just as quickly as it was brought up, as if he were avoiding the conversation entirely. "I no longer go by that name, you know that as well as anyone else Kizu..." he told Kizu as he looked at the blond before him. "As for worrying about Soren...I can't say that I truly worry about his threat to kill me, after all...he's spent quite the long time sleeping...I highly doubt his anger towards me burns as hot...however, that's the the entire reason I've come here to see you today..." he said, his tone and expression finally growing serious.

"I came to warn you so that you can inform Rei...I'm abiding by the rules established when we made the pact, however....that doesn't mean that there aren't darker forces out there working to change the balance you're all working so hard to maintain...a war is coming...a war lead by those darker forces...there's talk among the underground that a few of Soren's patrons have switched sides...for the worse..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You Do NOT Belong Here! This IS a Place Of Peace!   You Do NOT Belong Here! This IS a Place Of Peace! EmptySun May 31, 2015 7:32 pm

Kizuna paused as he spoke of a few of Soren's patron's switching sides to form a dark war. A war that would be all of there undoing. He paused and took a deep breath. "that is not good. Does Soren know of this?" he asked concerned about it that Soren knew of it or worse that Soren had any part to play in these dark tidings. He knew that if he did it would break Rei's heart.

Kizu took a deep breath as he looked at Anto taking a deep breath and then looked back at the church and back at him. "Soren was not an Evil man he was always working to maintain the balance in the past if he has changed.....if he has decided to eliminate everything.....he will break Rei's heart." He said softly sadly. But he looked up at the sky. "But if those he trusts have betrayed his trust it will break his heart heart because Soren is a man who gives out his trust not so easily.....who has taken to harm him Anto....who has....picked up the blade of betrayal and wields it against Soren? Tell me it is not you? Not one who he has always regarded as a dear friend...."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You Do NOT Belong Here! This IS a Place Of Peace!   You Do NOT Belong Here! This IS a Place Of Peace! EmptySun May 31, 2015 7:52 pm

He sighed and closed his eyes, shaking his head no. "I made a pact with Rei, I've not broken my promise...however, there are those of Soren's who have broken theirs..." he responded lowly as he opened his eyes again to look at Kizu. "Soren is strong willed, he'll not turn against his own brothers...but those who have grown to see him as weak because of his attachment to the brothers want him removed...he'll not die so easily, however..." he paused and turned to look up at the large monastery.

"Soon...they'll finish making their move in gathering those who have broken free from their original vows as one of Soren's servants...and when they do...they'll bring forces of Kerberos and a Legion with them...they've done the unthinkable and made a deal with a Prince of hell...Soren is strong, but he's not strong enough to stand alone against a Legion of demons and Hell Hounds...the whispers are growing stronger with each passing day...from Greece to Rome, to farther reaches like America...they're trying to bring down the ones who are in power here...and make this world their own...this is different than the wars we've seen before...I'm afraid, this is a war that even Satan himself isn't aware of..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You Do NOT Belong Here! This IS a Place Of Peace!   You Do NOT Belong Here! This IS a Place Of Peace! EmptySun May 31, 2015 8:43 pm

Kizuna closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He stood there tipping his head back to open his eyes before looking up at the sky. "My blade is forever in the service of Rei and this world. When it is swung it is in the protection of the balance of this world and to keep it form falling into darkness. The two of us are in agreement we will not allow these forces to stand without us fighting against them Anto. They will not bring this world into darkness. We are one of the Seven Ghosts. One of the whispers brought about to by Rei for the for this purpose. And for this purpose we shall stand."

"No matter who it is against." Veloren spoke through Kizuna as his head lowered and looked at Anto his eyes glowing with an Etheral green light. "We walk as one on this purpose rarely do Sichel and I agree o many things Anto but on this one we are inclined to agree. I shall devour any who dare to try to cause this world harm. We are quiet content to walk among it a whispered Ghost for now because as long as we are a whispered Ghost we are still able to have our treasured friends come by from time to time even if they are.....a bit hard to handle from time to time." Veloren said looking at Anto who could be a bit....rough around the edges but then again so too could Veloren. Sichel's other half.

Sichel looked at Anto and nodded. "All this time...to think Soren has been tricked into sending his precious hounds to guard the those twisted gates if they are unable to be handled in and among the normal Death Hounds.....that knowledge will eat at him...will burn at him to no end. He has always treasured his Hounds to know that they he has been tricked into this....into turning them against him. It will create yet another wound in him that will never heal."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Do NOT Belong Here! This IS a Place Of Peace!   You Do NOT Belong Here! This IS a Place Of Peace! Empty

Back to top Go down

You Do NOT Belong Here! This IS a Place Of Peace!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Tokyo-
Jump to: