Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Multiple shades of red......

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru
Species: Vampire

The Multiple shades of red...... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Multiple shades of red......   The Multiple shades of red...... - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 2:06 am

Tisking, he closed his eyes before he sighed and opened his eyes again to look down at Ichigo. "Doing that shit will get you to be like him you know..." he mumbled lowly as he moved his hand to take hold of the guy once more. "As much as I hate spoiling the fun of a fellow Grimm...I need to finish what I started...I'm a dumbass just like my brothers it seems...I've not been eating properly and I'm starving..." he admitted lowly as he leaned down to the guy's throat, his breath brushing against his skin.

"After I finish eating...I don't give a damn what you do with him..." he said though as he leaned in just a few centimeters closer. "I'm indeed your half uncle...amusing as it is...you're the only one in this family who knows about me so far...how does it feel to meet me before Mujo?" he asked as he finally moved and sank his fangs in and began to feed again.
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen

PostSubject: Re: The Multiple shades of red......   The Multiple shades of red...... - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 2:19 am

Ichigo watched him snorting when he began feeding somehow that reminded him of Mujo's argument with Saigo about feeding properly. He shrugged though and nodded. "Then I'll ash the fucker after your finished." He said looking at the guy who did all of this damage. Ichigo looked at his half uncle still relaxed but amused when Ban said keep that up and he'll end up like 'him'. Like Mujo. Ichigo shrugged. "Oh well. I'm already told I'm a lot like him already. Not too surprising I'm picking up some of his habits being 'dad' after all." He looked at the renegade whonwas shaking all over again. He took a deep breath and smiled looking forward to ashing him once Ban was done and ending his evil once and for all.

Ichigo paused before chuckling. "Sounds like it's gonna be fun when he finds out is what." Ichigo said not at all detoured or worried about it. No matter what he didn't fear Mujo So, from the moment he met him it just felt completely natural to be around him.

Subaru was watching them amused Banji and Ichigo was really fun to watch. They really did look like full blooded family to him.....and Ichigo fit naturally into Banji's presence, like he had been there all of his life.
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Multiple shades of red......   The Multiple shades of red...... - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 2:26 am

Banji finished feeding and sighed as he leaned up and looked at Ichigo, licking his lips. "You're his all right...spouting shit like 'he's mine' and 'I'll ash the fucker'...never ceases to amaze me how much he's changed..." he said as he pulled the guy up by his hair and held him out towards Ichigo. His way of silently saying, 'here'.

"Ah well...it'll be fun for you maybe...Mujo will just laugh his ass off, smiling from ear to ear and ask me all kinds of dumb ass questions like none of this ever even registered..." he said boredly as he looked blankly at Ichigo. More to the point, he was avoiding the fact that Mujo did know him...at least...had known him. Mujo just didn't remember him anymore.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Multiple shades of red......   The Multiple shades of red...... - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 2:39 am

Ichigo looked at Banji as he took the asshole and tossed him up in the air before slicing him in two. He looked Ban and couldn't help but feel like he was negelecting to say something. His soul whispered a sorrow a sadness that was much older then him. He didn't bother digging but looked at Ban shrugging as he looked at him knowing he'd need to remember how to feed. But as he looked at Banji he sighed.

Ichigo looked at him and sighed as he looked at Ban. "There's something your not telling me......and why do I get the feeling that even if you did.....it would change nothing." Ichigo said looking at Ban as the ashes fell to the floor his sword barely cutting but it didn't need to cut just scratch thanks to Saigo. No.....Ichigo looked about the room...."It has to do with Dad's illness right?" He asked looking at Ban. "The one Sai changed him to save him from."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Multiple shades of red......   The Multiple shades of red...... - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 2:46 am

Banji just sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "Damn you reapers..." he mumbled as he looked at the falling ashes blankly. "It's not going to change much...even if I did explain it...it couldn't fix things now..." he admitted lowly as he kept his gaze fixated on the ashes.

"Mujo's illness...it was...unfortunate to say the least...because of that...well...he's not even Mujo really now..." he said flatly, almost as if he were drifting off into somewhere far, far away. "Mujo is who he is now...and there is no going back from that...he wasn't lying when he said the illness took nearly everything from him...it's the price...just remember that..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Multiple shades of red......   The Multiple shades of red...... - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 3:00 am

The price? "For what?" Ichigo whispered to himself. What price did he pay for what for that illness and even if he was to ask Mujo he doubted Ban, Mujo anyone would be willing to tell him. Ichigo watched the ashes falling to the ground before closing his eyes and sighing. Because he was a reaper he sensed things most others didn't.

Ichigo shoved his hand in his pocket placing Zangetsu against his back before shrugging and turning. "I have to return to Ryu Castle and get these stolen files back to Sai...." Ichigo paused as he looked at Ban over his shoulder. "Honestly....since he found me I've been gaining more and more family it seems......do I mind knowing your my half Uncle.....hell no. It feels like your in the right place in my life. No I'd have a fucking problem with it if you were some whiney weak asshole.....lucky for me your not."

Ichigo looked back at the door a price......for the illness? An illness which had no cure.....except for Saigo changing him and Saigo was constantly giving Mujo his blood and Mujo never said no if anything he always looked releaved when Saigo offered it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Multiple shades of red......   The Multiple shades of red...... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Multiple shades of red......
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Yokohama-
Jump to: