Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hunters and prey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Species: Vampire

hunters and prey Empty
PostSubject: hunters and prey   hunters and prey EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 2:32 am

He ran through the streets of Tokyo trying to get away from the large snake chasing him that no one else in the city seemed to see. Even as much of a slim lead on the snake that he had was because fired a solar burst into the face of the giant serpent. Yura ran turning the corner and running through the park before tripping and slamming into a large black wolf with beautiful markings and eyes that glowed. There was nothing like him.

Yura was against the large wolf's side his eyes wide before turning and facing the large world devouring serpent that reared up about to strike but he stopped and slowly turned his heads sensing the threat the danger to the side and it wasn't Hati, or even Yura no one in the castle and Saigo was gone to America he and Mujo dealing with a crisis there.....no Varnel became human narrowing his eyes before hissing in anger. "You, what do you want what do you care what happens to the sun walk away now boy...." Varnel hissed looking at the approaching figure and this one made him feel nlime he had gone from being the hunter to the prey.....
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru

hunters and prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hunters and prey   hunters and prey EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 2:44 am

Hati had smelled him long before they had made it to him. The stench of the serpent was so vile that it was sickening. He bared his fangs, growling as his tail swished impatiently. Asshole...following him this far just to try and ruin his happiness.

He had been about to say something, but Yanki moved in front of them. "I care what happens to Yura. Sun or no sun, I've picked him to be mine...he's not going anywhere if I can stop it..." he said lowly, coldly as he stood there, white contacts glaring back at the serpent.
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

hunters and prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hunters and prey   hunters and prey EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 2:56 am

Yura looked up at Yanki's back his breath catching how Yanki always seemed to know when he was in trouble Yura didn't know but he was both thankful and worried. He was no match for Varnel he knew it. But for some reason Varnel stopped his pursuit.

Varnel narrowed his eyes looking at them. Looking at Yanki he narrowed his eyes. "You won't let me have him? You who would thrive more in the dark have chosen the light. Don't make me laugh. You choice then is very poor forget Yura was born destined to die. Move away. That boys fate was decided for him before he was born." He said in cold anger, even as he took a step back wards and another hedging backwards, something about this one made Varnel uneasy. "Step away and let him serve the purpose for which he was born."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

hunters and prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hunters and prey   hunters and prey EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 3:04 am

Yanki snorted as he stood there, facing the snake. "You're right. I am more suited to live in the dark. I thrive there. However, I can live in the light as well. I'm not so two dimensional that I can't live in both worlds..." he told Varnel lowly. "My choice is poor? I think your choice was the poor one...after all...you're the one whose backing away...." he said, smirking as he shifted a little, hands having been in his pockets the entire time.

It wasn't even that he was cocky. This was just a matter of how Yanki was. He didn't feel like he needed to move just yet. Varnel hadn't got up the nerve to move towards him yet, so he'd stay as he was. "As for letting him die...well...I've already said that I wasn't going to let that happen..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

hunters and prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hunters and prey   hunters and prey EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 3:20 am

Varnel shook his head pointing at Yura. "He's WEAK. His sole purpose was to die so that a new world could be born." He snapped as he put a bit more distance between himself and Yanki narrowing his eyes. This one his poison would have no effect on. His presence had no effect on. Varnel narrowed his eyes. "Why choose the light of the sun like him who is so weak! He ran from me unable to fight back. You are a warrior a fighter a killer and murderer soaked and stained in darkness. Evil, foul and corrupt yet you....."

Yura shook himself standing up behind Yura looking at Varnel. "You are the one who is blind and a fool.....you can't see Yanki at all." Yura said and Varnel started laughing shaking his head. He looked at Yura narrowing his eyes. "Shut up nephew if you know what is fucking best you will come over here and accept the fate to which you were born! You will accept your death!" He said angry but standing a good distance away.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

hunters and prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hunters and prey   hunters and prey EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 3:38 am

"Evil, corrupt, a murderer- it's true. I thrive in the dark, make a living out of killing and yet I can also thrive in the light just as well. I'm a power you've never seen before...and because you've never seen me before you're afraid of me..." he said, acknowledging Varnel's comments about him. "I don't care to admit that I'm a bastard. I'm cold and cruel down to the core. I enjoy fighting and killing just because I can. The simple fact of it is, I'm a pretty evil guy and the best part? I don't give a damn about being evil at all..." he said as he finally took his hands out of his pockets.

"Your argument of weak or strong doesn't matter to me at all. I don't care if he couldn't fight anyone at all. I didn't pick him because of how weak or strong he was. I didn't even pick him because of who he was. I picked him because he is the only one who can see all sides of me...for him, I'm not just some evil bastard," he explained lowly as he popped his neck and drew back his right hand, forming it into a fist. He looked funny- seeming to try and do a physical attack from such a distance. When he punched though, a pulse of yellow energy radiated out from the point of his fist's apparent impact.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

hunters and prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hunters and prey   hunters and prey EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 4:01 am

Varnel blinked and dodged lowering down quickly ducking would be an understatement but he just barely managed to Dodge narrowing his eyes as he stepped up and into the air fighting now would get him no where. "It doesn't matter Skoll will know Hati was in contact with the sun. Know it and his scent be driven mad by it hunt him down and kill him......of course not before I sink my fangs in....." He said dragging out the 's' sounds hissing as Varnel shifted forms becoming the huge snake raising up and the body of the snake coiled out long circling with no end in sight the world devouring snake. "You may be all of those things.....but I am the one who will devour this world whole......you loose boy. Now move....move and let the Sun know the Earths pain if he's lucky his whimp of an Uncle will grant him mercy and finally kill him as he's meant to......if Yura is lucky Skoll will end his suffering once and for all devouring him."

Yura grit his teeth. As he looked up at the massive snake who declared the name of the one who would kill him. He stepped back coming into contact with the black wolf behind him. He had no idea at all he was with his father some spell on him blocking his awareness of them but he had no idea he was under his mothers spells. Spells to keep him safe. "Damn.....that's a huge fucking snake...." He said his hand moving to come and rest on Haiti's back fingers curling in his soft black fur although he didn't realize the connection he did feel safe between Yanki and this wolf as if this wolf would never harm him.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

hunters and prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hunters and prey   hunters and prey EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 4:13 am

Yanki just tisked and shifted plans, opening up his hand to leave only his index finger and thumb touching, almost like he was going to try and flick something off his finger, "I'll kill him if that's what it takes...but I'm not letting you get Yura..." he said as he finally flicked his finger- flicked the air and let fly a small yellow ball of energy. More direct methods were needed, more concentrated attacks were easier to control anyway.

"I don't give a damn who you are. I'm not afraid of you. You don't mean shit to me!" he said as he quickly shifted from one attack, straight into the next. his time, he opened his palm fully and let fly a larger, concentrated ball of yellow energy.

Hati growled at Varnel, his fur standing up as he stood there. A large creature, he was close enough to Yura's height that Yura didn't even have to lean down to touch him. Coming up to about Yura's waist, he was growing and so too was his brother. "Damn you...you can't have him Varnel...you can't have this one..." he said as he felt the and tangle in his fur. Varnel couldn't have his son. It was the one thing he was proud of, the one thing he had created in this world that he was proud of.

Last edited by Aoi on Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

hunters and prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hunters and prey   hunters and prey EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 4:53 am

Varnel took the blow from Yanki his he'd coming down hard and fast to strike him only to pull back last second venom splashing down on the ground around Yanki it wasn't Yanki that made him pull back this time it was Yura as solar flames licked along the snakes face and head down his throat a bit scorching him a bit. He hissed and narrowed his eyes looking at the boy. "Be a good boy and wait to die. You though.....Hati.....I can't have him huh? You may be growing but your still just a damn pup you can't protect him if you tried you'll do nothing but watch as what is most precious to you dies....if not by my fangs then by his....Skoll.....but this is late fall heading towards the winter months your sunlight is loosing its heat." He said laughing.

Yura kept his place against Hati's side hearing him growl and yet he felt comfort in that sound. Something about that growl was something he felt he should have known all his life. He stayed close.

"If you don't want the Wolf you cling to to die I suggest you let him go and move back or simply come to me and accept your fate boy. You....your flames pushed me back from hitting you because you startled me but.....your too weak this time of year.......in the winter seasons he could kill you now. You should know your Uncle will kill you. The wolf of love Skoll will devour and kill you....its why his own brother will hate....."

"Shut the FUCK up! You couldn't, be more wrong! I can't explian it but.....I'm certain he has no desire to hurt me at all. Which is why your here! Your trying to force him to hurt me!" Yura said angry waving his hand in the air....he looked at the serpent. "But if I were you asshole I'd stop trying to attack me and pay attention to Yanki not that it will do you any good...."

Varnel paused and looked at the snake looking at them all before looking at Yura and then down at Yanki. "What? In this form he doesn't stand a chance anymore.....no I could, devour him."

Yura looked up at him and sighed. "See.....you may be Jorgumound....but your underestimating Yanki." Yura said looking at him as the snake shifted. Uneasily.....as if Yura's uncanny confidence in Yanki....was enough to unsettle the great snake....And Yura did he loved and adored Yanki to no end he believed in him in what he saw in him to no end. To him Yanki was flawless perfection, beauty and poetry in motion there was nothing this snake could do to Yanki.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

hunters and prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hunters and prey   hunters and prey EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:10 am

Hati stayed still, not wanting to move into Yanki's line of fire. If he got too close, even Hati knew he'd be risking getting killed by Yanki. "Bastard...I will hate for all eternity...I'm the wolf of hate remember?" he said as he stayed there, Yura's hand tangled in his fur. "I'm not strong enough to fight you right now it's true...but you're failing to realize that I'm not your problem...dumb ass..." he said as he watched Yanki move, jumping up to slam his fist into Varnel's stomach.

The energy released through the punch was that same yellow as before, but it had been a direct contact hit. If the damage left behind from the previous attack had been any clue, this one could easily rip apart flesh and break bone. "Asshole! Don't ignore me like I'm some insect!" he exclaimed as he let loose the bone from his left arm and dug it into the flesh. As thick as the scales and flesh of Varnel was, he managed to pierce it by using his Enhance condition ability. Had he not been able to use that, he'd be screwed. But as he tore through the flesh, he began to absorb some of Varnel's aura, his life force and convert it into his own.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

hunters and prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hunters and prey   hunters and prey EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:50 am

Varnel went to retort to Hati only to hiss and rear back some as the energy packed punch did its damage. His threat wasn't Hati it was Yanki. In fact he noted Hati did nothing to shake off Yura's hand as the boy clung to the wolf of hate. Varnel let out a hissing scream as Yanki dug the bone blade dug into his flesh ripping into thick scales. The great snake moved slamming into the ground before surging in among the trees quickly a blur slamming Yanki into one dislodging him not thrilled at being wounded and even less thrilled about Yanki feeding from him. He moved swirling around Yanki pinning the teen's arms to his sides and began constricting intending on crushing the life out of Yanki."Wretched mortal know your place! I am a divine being if I say that son of a bitch is to die then he is to die!Just hurry up and die already...." He hissed as he tried to crush Yanki never mind he failed to kill Kira's mind and soul while on Tatakai. Or rather Mars.....

Yura frowned but he never once too his burning glowing golden gaze from Yanki. He watched him his eyes locked on him even if this wolf was his father and the wolf of hate he loved him never the less.....and it didn't change how safe he felt with him or something else he was sensing from him. Pride.....the wolf he stayed close to was proud of him even though he seemed to cower and stay close to Hati. But those were things he'd worry about later right now....."Yanki.....are you enjoying playing with him? Of course I. Can't help but wonder how much longer before Varnel realizes he's already lost to you...." Yura asked even though his fingers were tense and his hand was shaking confidence in Yanki sure but that didn't mean on some level he wasn't afraid. Not afriad of Varnel but afraid this fight would be won by Yanki but also cost him his life and honestly Yura knew he'd be lost without him.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

hunters and prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hunters and prey   hunters and prey EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 3:22 am

Yanki let out a scream of pain as he collided with the tree and was dislodged from Varnel's flesh. Landing on a knee, he growled in annoyance before he dodged the blow, hardly avoiding the massive tail. "You can go fuck yourself...divine my ass! You're nothing but a piece of shit!" he exclaimed as he moved, closing his hand around a glowing, red sword of energy and jumped up into a tree. "Yeah. This shit is pretty fun actually. If he would just be fucking still for a minute this would be much more fun though..." he said as he stood there on the branch. One blow was all it took. He could keep absorbing energy now that he had gotten a taste of Vrnel's aura.

Hati sighed and closed his eyes. As unhappy with the situation as he was, he had no choice but to accept things as they were. "Damn it...this is a fucking annoying situation...stuck not being able to do anything other than stand here and watch...curse my grandfather's family...." he said lowly as he grit his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

hunters and prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hunters and prey   hunters and prey EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 3:44 am

Varnel hissed and slide around the base of the tree before seeming to grant Yanki's wish rearing up and surging up before the tree unaware of the pull on him as Yanki continued to feed off of his aura. Varnel hissed poised and ready to strike as he he looked at Yanki. "Scum lowly trash even if you should win today in the end you will loose. My lowly mute of a nephew there knows better then anyone you'll loose. You'll loose just like he would if he dared move to attack me now or ever....." Varnel hissed.

Yanki was enjoying himself. "I thought as much....this is when you enjoy yourself....when he missed me he ate my bag and my sketch book.....and sadly my most recent sketches....I'll have to wait till we get home to place this to canvas." He said as his hand relaxed feeling a bit more centered now that he and Yanki were bantering back and forth his fingers playing in his fathers fur yet something told him not to leave Hati's side as if despite his words Varnel would not directly attack Hati....

Varnel though paused freezing there was a scent approaching it wasn't Skoll or even that fool of an elder brother who loved hearing his name made into a cute nickname. It was't his younger brothers either. Varnel stayed there frozen staring at Yanki because he could scent him....."No he's dead....he's fucking dead....I made sure of it gave the means of killing him....."

The one who startled Varnel hung back a bit though only watching and would come if needed. He watched not because he wanted to see Hati fall but rather because he was certain they were all just fine Varnel had bitten off more then he could chew. Loki leaned against a tree because he had the utmost faith in Hati, this young one Yanki and Yura being just fine....that and well Yanki was looking like he was having a blast....so he'd stay back. Unless it became clear he needed to step in and save them but for now.....he'd let these kids have fun kicking Varnel's ass.

Varnel turned his attention back to Yanki. "Little bitch I have no more time to play with you...." Varnel hissed angry and spit acid at Yanki.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

hunters and prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hunters and prey   hunters and prey EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 2:37 am

Yanki growled in annoyance as he sensed the one around. If this one was another problem, he'd have a shit ton of problems. "Damn it...I wanted to see those too!" he complained as he dodged the acid by jumping from one branch to the next. Glaring down at Varnel, he sighed, but smirked and licked his lips. "You shouldn't piss me off snake...it's a bad decision on your part..." he said lowly as he finally jumped down towards Varnel, sword coming down to slice at Varnel's head.

Hati lavished in the touch of his son. He might not be able to explain himself, but he would accept it. He had managed to gain his son's affections even if in the smallest form. His ears twitched as he turned his attention towards the direction Loki was in. "Seems that Yanki isn't the only one having fun..." he mused lowly.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

hunters and prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hunters and prey   hunters and prey EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 3:18 am

Varnel hissed as the blade sliced into his flesh in this form letting out a hissing scream of pain Varnel moved diving at the ground and slipping in dissapearing into the ground and returning to his hiding place. He had to leave he had drawn his attention. And right now he was in no condition to fight him and Yanki. Yanki had done his damage.

Yura smiled a bit sadly they were gone his sketches were lost forever in the pit of the beasts belly, or so he thought the snakes long body in his haste to get away moved past the figure in the distance who 'bit' his middle son knowing it wasn't enough to kill him but it was enough to sting. The red-head walked up Yura looked as the bag was undamaged. His fingers playing through the wolf's fur. "That's my.......bag...." He said blinking other then some oddly colored blood on the deep black leather......he wasn't sure the sketch book survived.

Loki tipped his head just a teenager now himself really. "Mmm....this suppose so. You can of course have it back." He said as he walked up and handed the bag to Yura who took it and slung the strap over his shoulder. He'd check the sketches later pretty sure they were fine as the bag was sealed. Loki ignored Yanki and his tension bringing his hands up to catch the soft furry sides of Haiti's face. "Soon. Very soon you'll be on par with him your nearly there now. If you get even a few hands taller then you are now you will over shadow him." He said warmly as he played with the deep fur Yura went to move his hand away and Loki moved catching his wrist keeping it there.

"If your lover had not been here, he would have died for you. Your touch will never bother him." Loki said looking at Yura.

Yura shook his head. "I...did it without thinking...."

"You did it because he makes you feel safe.....and soon my darling will no doubt wish to bite me for talking about him in the third person while he's here." Loki said amused.

"Your...darling?" He asked oh shit was he messing with....

"Oh yes I'm certain my darling will not be amused by it.....but then again Hati is a lot like his father. Powerful, angry with Varnel but a very good man." Loki stood and started to turn to walk away purposely being mischieful and not saying grandson.....he simply enjoyed his games.. "If you wish to know why....every instinct inside of you deeper then that surface impulse to run is. You must ask him. I will not take that away from Hati."

"Who are you?" He asked as Loki let go of him.

"Nah-ah. That is for Hati to tell you....but don't move your hand away thinking your offending him. He hides it well but you can hurt him more then anyone else on this planet could." He said as he walked over to an undamaged tree and dropped down within its shadow.

Yura looked at Yanki where the red-head had walked over near and sat down before looking at his hand in the wolf's fur. "I won't deny something is telling me to run.....but something deeper inside is telling me not to leave your side even for a moment right now.....Varnel.....said Skoll was my uncle and that he....and because of that...." Yura took a deep breath...."you are my father aren't you?" Yura said as his hand remained in his fathers fur was he right was he looking at his father who stayed by his side his mothers warning that if he found his father he'd die.....and Hati had been tense on guard in his own way staying with him.....and the red head said he would have died protecting him....if Yanki had not been there.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hunters and prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hunters and prey   hunters and prey Empty

Back to top Go down

hunters and prey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Tokyo-
Jump to: