Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oh lovely its you.....can I bite him?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Species: Vampire

Oh lovely its you.....can I bite him? Empty
PostSubject: Oh lovely its you.....can I bite him?   Oh lovely its you.....can I bite him? EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 2:10 am

They were working. Well rather it was Aka's assignment from Ketsu while Subaru had the afternoon off since Saigo didn't need him. The Inu-vampwolf was wrapped around Aka as if he was truly a living backpack. He'd get down but Aka seemed to prefer him behaving or staying close these days.

Subaru was Death's shadow he worked for death was his partner in an weird way since actually Akumu Was Saigo's field partner now. Death's shadow Saigo cleverly made into something else but kept him there and on record Subaru's partner was Aka. Aka held two jobs but they didn't interfere with each other.

"I'm so bored...." Subaru whined lowly nuzzling along his neck. "Won't you tell me what your hunting Aka? I can at least track it for you....," or should have been able to......if not for the infected impacted gash in his left leg where the iron and silver blade had been broken off in during Subaru's last assignment. But he wouldn't stay down and he'd get up and follow behind Aka if it even remotely seemed like he'd be left behind.
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru

PostSubject: Re: Oh lovely its you.....can I bite him?   Oh lovely its you.....can I bite him? EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 2:44 am

Aka sighed and shook his head as he walked, hands in his pockets. "No Subu...this time you're going to behave and just relax....it's your day off and you deserve a break..." he told him lowly. Always that same cold, unhappy tone. He was agitated as always as he searched the crowds for the familiar face.

When he spotted it, he began to move towards a large crowd of people circling something. It was obvious now that something was going on in that direction and the more of a crowd, the more likely it was who he was looking for. And he was right. Ash he pushed his way through the crowd, he waved at the familiar black haired, 6'1'', blue eyed vampire. When he was noticed, Aka nodded to the guards and police officers and they allowed him to pass.

Smiling, Destin waved in response to Aka's wave and then smiled and waved at the fans. He then turned to look at Aka and Subu and smiled at Subu. "You're late Ban...held up by the fans or just not able to follow directions?"

Aka scowled as he looked at Destin. "Shut up Roy...you know damn well I hate crowds...it had to be an outdoor scene today...damn humans...always in my way..." he muttered lowly as he followed behind Destin, who had began to move farther away from the crowds and into his trailer.
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen

PostSubject: Re: Oh lovely its you.....can I bite him?   Oh lovely its you.....can I bite him? EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:05 am

Subaru sighed as Aka told him no, it was his afternoon off and it was going to stay that way. Before they met up with.....him. Subaru didn't growl but he did tense slightly he didn't like Destin. But he wasn't a pup so he wasn't going to growl but he did watch Destin with a wary gaze.

As Aka moved forward he could see a young man sitting there with glasses on, he wasn't in the outdoor scene right now. Seiharu was sitting outside of Destin's trailer he didn't t look the part of Mesa at the moment but he was going over the next scenes.

Seiharu glanced up at Destin and the two with him tipping his head slightly. "Your other job calling?" Sei asked standing up he looked like a nerdy kid it was hard to believe he was a talented actor and popular when he didn't look nerdy that is.

Subaru let his head drop down onto Aka's shoulder he really didn't like Destin it felt like Destin was trying to kick him out and take his place as Aka's partner....he had once made a promise to Akumu centuries ago and, he would keep it looking after Saigo for him but this? He didn't like it one bit. He had gotten hurt because....he hadn't been messing around but fighting serious against stacked odds. A low whine left him very low....because of this injury would he be replaced?
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh lovely its you.....can I bite him?   Oh lovely its you.....can I bite him? Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh lovely its you.....can I bite him?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Hiroshima-
Jump to: