Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wait what, your not the reaper?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru
Species: Vampire

Wait what, your not the reaper? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wait what, your not the reaper?   Wait what, your not the reaper? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 10:35 pm

Aka actually lowered his head, silence becoming deafening before he began to laugh, chuckling lowly as his laughter became louder, his head coming back as he laughed like a mad man. But, his laughter stopped just as suddenly as it had started, and the only other sound he made, was the sound of him licking his lips before he moved, blades coming up to Seigyo's throat. "Baaaka...just who the hell do you think you are?" he chuckled again, his fit of laughter not quiet over yet it seemed.

"You think I'm powerless against you? How amusing...it even made me laugh..." he mused lowly before his features fell, moving into that same cold, bored state. "Don't be stupid...I'm not what I used to be...but...I know someone else who is...." he mused lowly as he ducked just in time for the bat to come swinging and connecting with Seigyo's head. "Ohh...how amusing...I almost had you that time Ban..."

"Shut up Roy and do your job...I'm not here to play with you today..." he mused lowly as he turned to look at the shorter man, by two inches, with black hair and a cross earring dangling from his left ear. Those piercing blue eyes of his as expressive as a dead rat's right now.

"Ouch Ban...that was cold...especially for someone who is supposed to be my best friend..." he mused lowly as he cracked his neck and seemed to be adjusting himself to the weight of the bat. Baggy jeans and a white tank top that exposed a few of his tattoos.
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen

PostSubject: Re: Wait what, your not the reaper?   Wait what, your not the reaper? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 10:48 pm

Seigyo was not amused as he was sent flying only to regain his feet. Blood running down the side of his head as he righred himself and looked at them both. Kuri still hanging limp in the air. "Oh yes. It would seem Saigo is determined to send me along then if he's sending a Judge" Seigyo looked at them then at the men with him. "Stop them. I won't be satisfied until I see Ketsu crushed. With that in mind I'll leave them to play with you while I go find Ketsu." he said smirking as Kuri suddenly screamed in pain as the corrupted mirror of the weapon began at that moment to dig deep into his being. The remaining eighteen men rushed Destin and Aka. Seigyo was right Subaru would not join this fight. Yura was in shock and Seion was defenseless....no he was doing just what Aka needed him to do at the moment.

Subaru growled as his ears turned back but he grabbed Yura and moved over to Region. He would fight as well if not for needing to keep Seion safe. Seion covered his mouth with his hands tears falling when Kuri screamed....
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wait what, your not the reaper?   Wait what, your not the reaper? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 11:18 pm

Aka chuckled again lowly as he licked his lips and spoke lowly to Destin, "Oi! Roy...deal with the others would you? I want Seigyo..."

Destin just chuckled and nodded. "Fine...just remember...you're working today Ban...don't play too long..." he reminded Aka lowly, who just snorted and flipped him off. "Shut up...asshole..." he told Destin lowly before he vanished, moving to slash at Seigyo. This time, he didn't need to restrain himself. He had his partner with him now. His original partner...

"I don't think you really understand just who it is you've fucked with..." he mused lowly as he slashed at Seigyo again with his other hand. "It's not Saigo who sent after Roy...it was me..." he mused lowly as he finally caught Seigyo off center and rammed his blades into his leg, shredding the muscle. "Even if he couldn't kill you...Ketsu would have sent me after your as anyway...I'm the only one..." he mused as he jerked the claws out of Seigyo's leg. "Who can kill a Reaper without being a Reaper...." he finished, explaining lowly as he dug the claws into Seigyo's side.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wait what, your not the reaper?   Wait what, your not the reaper? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 11:53 pm

Seigyo hollered as the blade dug into the muscles of his keg ripping them and shredding. The second blow to his side had him spitting up blood as he looked at Aka who was attacking him. He narrowed his eyes swinging the curved blade, Verloren was nearly done with Kuri his eyes going dark as the blade worked on cutting away everything that the man was. The cutting edge of the blade striking Aka....that wasn't the most dangerous part of the blade no that was currently working on devouring everything that connected Kuri to Ketsu. "Yes he would have sent you after me...there is no doubt about that. But you seek to rob me of the one thing I desire....to see the broken look on his face when Kurimuzon-aru does not know him.......when the brother he treasures more then his own life looks at him as if an stranger." he growled as he attempted to fight back.

Subaru watched as the remaining eighteen fearing for there lives rushed off....attempting to run from Destin. Subaru lifted both Yura and Seion shifting to his true form so that they were sitting on his back and walked to Destin. He knew he'd never replace Destin to Aka, and there was no point in getting jealous or trying.

Kuri's body hung still in the air. But it showed none of the eternal struggle against the forgiven power attempting to gain control over him. Attempting to erase him. On some level he was aware of Banjo, of what he was saying and doing. But the voice whispering to him trying to consume him was frustrating. For a brief moment Kuri got ahold of that power a and tried to force it out. The end result that could be seen by both Seigyo and Banjo? The twisted scythe seemed to shatter into pieces the spine and mouth of it still attached burrowed its way in shredding the shirt and jacket he was wearing digging its way into the vampire who hit the ground eyes closed out cold. Seen under the surface of what should be pristine porcelian skin were thick black veins pulsing as it rooted in his heart and continued to battle him...seeking to cut away all that he was.

Seigyo whipped his head around he knew his time in this world was shortened drastically in this fight but more then that he just lost Verloren. He used a bit of stolen power to dispear cursing a blue streak as he looked down at the man holding his side and escaping.....he knew this was not the last he'd seen of Aka. The black veins covered a good parr of Kuri's left side...running through his face, torso and down his arm. He wasn't dying but nor was he waking at the moment either.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wait what, your not the reaper?   Wait what, your not the reaper? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 1:43 am

Aka had been about to give chase, but stopped and just stood there, teeth grit. "Damn..." he growled lowly. How could he even get this taken care of? He paused though, and took a deep breath. "Calm down Aka...you've got to think this through..." he thought before he turned to look at Subaru.

"Subu...find Ketsu...Yura is safe...but Kuri needs Ketsu..." he told Subaru lowly. He knew better than to leave. He'd rather be punished for letting Seigyo get away, than for being punished for letting Kuri die...

Aka looked at Destin, who sighed and closed his eyes. "Yeah yeah...protect Yura...." he said lowly as he slung the bat over his shoulder and walked past Aka. He hadn't been able to chase the men who ran away, but Ketsu would send others to deal with them he was sure.

Aka, feeling confident it was ok to leave now, vanished and gave chase to Seigyo. "Damn it..." he growled as he moved, following behind.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wait what, your not the reaper?   Wait what, your not the reaper? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 2:15 am

Subaru nodded sniffinf the air once or twice once he located Ketsu his massive paws hit the ground leaving Yura and Seion as well as the downed Kuri with Destin. He covered ground quickly moving like any of the Inu brothers would. Before closing in on and finding the vampire in question. It was easy to find one he had not previously met because his soul scented akin to Kuri's. He lowered down in his true state and looked at the one before him. "Hiketsu....I have not the time to explain now.....but if I do not bring you to Kuri....he will die. Seion and Yura are with him now..." Subaru said calmly. "And if that happens Zero will kick my ass." He was looking at the man's back and was effectively half way across the city it was clear that the Lost had been fucking with him by the bodies of those meant to be a distraction during there chase if Seion.

Seion dropped to his knees reaching out to touch Kuri only to have Yura stop him. "We don't know fully what that is doing to him or if touching him will cause him more pain or endanger you....somehow I'm certain that Ketsu will be here soon.....can...you tell.....how is he?" Yura asked Destin having no idea of the internal struggle....of the strength Kuri had to fight it while it tried to cut away all that he was. Trapped in it's power he couldn't stop it but he did slow it down to an utter crawl but that took all that he had.

Seion shook his head. "This is my fault though. If not for me Kuri would be alright. He'd be back at his brothers side now unharmed.....this is....all my fault."Seion said as the tears fell.

Seigyo was running moving knowing he had to get away. Each time Aka hit him he had felt as if he was dying. Slowly he had to reverse it. So he didn't pay attention to the man stepping forwards. Nor did he see him move until the fist connected to Seigyo's stomach making him hit the ground as ribs broke. He did see the spell go off that would allow Aka to find them...for the spell turned those wounds into a tracking becon to the one who made them. Seigyo looked at the man silver eyes and hair the color of night. "Cowardice.....there is but one law where I am from. Should you have the will to start a fight to the death, to issue such a challenge you have no right to back out and run after. It was not my intention to come here or even interfere......but I will not let you run from the fight you yourself started...."he said looking down at him.

"Damn it....no....they saw your in the castle suffering and locked away.....you can be here. There's no way you are Rei Takusen..."Seigyo said going wide eyed. The silver eyed man married his eyes briefly...,no he wasn't but he was Rei's soul twin that he did know so the presence might feel almost identical....
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wait what, your not the reaper?   Wait what, your not the reaper? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 2:45 am

Destin sighed and just put a hand on Seion's head. "He's fighting with everything he can...tears aren't what he needs...he needs you to believe...." he told him lowly as he stood there, seeming to stare out into nothing.

Aka caught up, having found them thanks to who ever had stopped Seigyo. "No...you're not Rei...you're his twin..." he said lowly, coldly as he walked forward and grabbed hold of Seigyo's hair and slung him into the brick wall. "Damn you...making someone he loves cry...." he growled lowly, the claws having dug in when he grabbed Seigyo.

Ketsu didn't even ask questions. Didn't care. Yura was in trouble and Kuri was dying. "Take me to them...I'll worry about you later..." he told him lowly, turning to look at subaru. Most likely never expected to look like he did.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wait what, your not the reaper?   Wait what, your not the reaper? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 3:02 am

Seion looked up at Destin. Taking a deep breath as he looked down at Kuri. He was laying there in the grass that horrible thick pulsing black veins not spreading but. Destin said that Kuri needed him to believe...so he tried to stop his tears. Yura closed his eyes and waited. What else could he do but wait....and believe that Subaru would get Ketsu here in time.

Seigyo screamed in pain his body not wanting to hold up to the damage. Wanting to break as he was slammed mecilessly into a brick walk spitting out a mouthful of blood as he hit the ground struggling to get up. Struggling to move. "Bastard.....doesn't matter....even if you kill me I'll still have won. Ketsu will suffer the loss of his brother..." Seigyo gasped spitting out more blood and looked at his hand....why it was like his ability to heal was was gone.....as if he was dying and being picked apart.

He glanced back at Aka. "In a manner of speaking yes....our souls are twins to each other. I am aware of him. Although I have never met him." He answered looking over then at Seigyo.

Subaru looked at him before turning and moving knowing running leading the way trusting him to keep up. He had been taken by surprise by what he saw when Ketsu turned to face him. But the cold 'I'll kill anyone who fucks with my family' gaze was signature to the man be he Sarubia or Hiketsu didn't matter. He set a pace that out him just ahead of Ketsu making sure to not loose him. But not wasting time either.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wait what, your not the reaper?   Wait what, your not the reaper? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 3:43 am

Aka snorted at Seigyo's words and began to walk forward. "You're wrong...Kuri will never forget his brother...and Ketsu? Well...he's strong enough to rip those ugly veins right out of Kuri without even killing him..." he mused lowly, boredly as he came to a stop about two feet away from Seigyo. "Me? Well...you fucked up when I was sent here...I'm a breed you don't even know exist among the Reapers..." he explained as he brought his claws up to look at the reflection of his eyes in them for a moment before he put them back down to his side. "I'm so rare, that only a handful of us even exist....and I'm the breed that the higher ups send in when other Reapers aren't enough...I'm stronger than you...in so many more ways than you could ever imagine..." he explained as he licked his lips and spun, his leg connecting with Seigyo's head. "I'm an Anti- Hound...a breed of Reaper who isn't a Reaper...I am and never was all at the same time...an enigma that no one thought could even exist...at least...that's what Saigo wants you to think..."

He glanced back at Luka and snorted. "You're his twin all right...Luka..." he mused before he turned his attention back to Seigyo. "You feel it now...don't you? your body is slowly, painfully dying...the painful effects of my scythe...see..these claws here? They're my scythe....they just take a lot longer to kill than other Reaper's scythes...the pain of no longer being a full Reaper...oh well...at least I only get called in to clean up trash like you...makes my life so much more peaceful and simple..." he explained as he drug hi claws along the brick wall before he dug them into Seigyo's other shoulder and twisted them, breaking through the tissue to reach bone and shatter it. "You fucked up when you went down this path...didn't Saigo tell you you'd regret it? He wasn't saying it because he'd be coming after you...he said it because I would be coming to get your ass..."

Ketsu followed behind, his mind fixated on saving Kuri and Yura. He'd love to see who ever did this pay. He'd have their heads on a silver platter for this...But he could smell it. The stench of decay, the smell of death in the air. Someone had beat him to it.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wait what, your not the reaper?   Wait what, your not the reaper? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 4:04 am

Subaru when he had to be serious was. He raced leading the way back and once there shifted down to his half-and-half state large wolf/dog ears twitching as he came to a stop next to Destin. Kuri had broken into a cold fevered sweat and Seion turned into Yura crying again. Would Kestu forgive him for the state that Kuri was in.

The pulsing veins spread another few inches making Kuri arch a bit before going limp again it hurt. There was no denying that. And yet he continued to battle.

Seigyo looked up at Aka as he screamed in pain again. An anti-hound. Something that was rare..,,and the one Saigo had intended to send after him. To deal with him. His vision was fading as he began ashing while he was still alive. He hadn't died yet and his body was ashing.....his arms his side as he gasped and withered there on the ground the ability to speak leaving him.

Luka looked at him. "I have not before this day set foot on Earth, nor have I given anyone my actual first name. Knowing Rei aside how is it you know it?"Luka asked him calmly. Late was finally open to earth. He could finally come here and find Aoi....hopefully before his 'master' and king began to miss him.

Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wait what, your not the reaper?   Wait what, your not the reaper? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 4:33 am

Ketsu just moved past them all, ignoring the tears for now. He didn't have time to cheer Seion up. "Asshole...always causing me trouble..." he mused lowly before he shoved his hand into Kuri, seeming to shove his hand into his heart, but it was different. Over the centuries, he had picked up some fishing powers and only now was he forced to use them. He searched around for a few minutes, trying to find the problem and grasp it. Once he had found it, he grabbed hold, and jerked it out, the whole thing pulling through.

Aka licked his lips as Seigyo began ashing before he was even dead. "Enjoy your slow trip to hell..." he mused as he jerked the blades free before he turned to face Luka. "I'm not able to read your mind or whatever...but...I am able to read darkness...I can sense people based on the darkness in their souls...sometimes they give me more information than I need...like names and faces...others...are just traces..." he explained as he took the brass knuckles off and began to clean them. "I don't read information from people's souls like Reapers do anymore...that ability is gone along with my other powers...but Kage Musaboru is really useful sometimes..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wait what, your not the reaper?   Wait what, your not the reaper? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 5:00 am

Kuri jerked a bit eyes closed as it was pulled completely free arching as it seemed unwilling to let go before it was gone. After a moment or two he opened his eyes slowly blinking and brought a hand up to press against the left side of his head where he had a raging headache. He didn't try sitting up at the moment although as his vision cleared he looked at Ketsu quietly for a moment longer before speaking. "I messed up Aniki." he said if Seigyo could hear him he would be screaming in rage. "Seion should be completely unharmed..."

Seion went wide eyed. "How? How did you mess up? You were hurt protecting me! This is my fault not yours...." Seion said still in tears.

Kuri let his head drop back, his body aching and feeling the pain of starving all the way around it had taken a lot to fight that damn thing off so now he was tired, hurting all over but it was his left side that felt raw, and his veins burned as if dry....a vampires crippling hunger. He had burned everything he had fighting it and yet would keep going keep fighting. That thing would have had to kill him first. His heart beat steady a moment or two after Ketsu yanked the thing out.

Luka looked at Aka nodding as he glanced at Seigyo who was ashing before looking back at Aka. "I am a Dulas....darkness by the very nature of my birth. That alone must speak volumes to you.....enough about that though there are others awaiting you return no doubt and news of his defeat...." Luka himself had to track down Rei. But also knew he was running out of time before he was called back unless he could find one to form a willing contract with and nullify his kings forced one.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wait what, your not the reaper?   Wait what, your not the reaper? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 10:37 pm

Ketsu pulled him into him, hugging him as he stayed there before he punched him in the head. "Of course you screwed up! You went and got yourself hurt again stupid!" he screamed in anger. In all honesty, he was just relieved that Kuri was ok. He would have been crushed if something had happened to Kuri again so soon after getting him back...

"Stupid...always getting yourself hurt when I tell you stay home..." he said as the tears started to well up as he pulled Kuri back into him. "Come on...come and drink before you starve to death..." he told him gently as he moved his head to the side to allow Kuri access. Ketsu sighed and closed his eyes at Yura's words. "That's why he screwed up...he got hurt again when I told him not to..."

Aka snorted as he put the blades away and placed the brass knuckles back into his pockets. "It doesn't matter what you are to me...anyone's soul can be dark, you're not defined by that darkness...others are..." he explained as he turned, waving over his shoulder. "If you were to let what you are define who you are...I would kill you on the spot...but I can see differently...and I see him in you...even if you yourself don't believe it..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wait what, your not the reaper?   Wait what, your not the reaper? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 10:54 pm

Kuri flinched as getting hit in the head punciated the headache he had but he would not complain. Not when it came to Ketsu. He had gotten hurt and wither or not anyone understood it frightened his elder brother. "Hai, Aniki."Kuri answered as he leaned in closing the distance and after a moment his fangs found purchase. He wrapped his arms around his brother hugging him back as he fed.

Seion blinked because he got hurt again? Hiketsu was rough around the edges but he was a good man. One whom Seion had no problem trusting. He looked at the brothers as Kuri rested in his brothers embrace. They honestly looked like to doll like princes. Perfection between them.

Subaru was releaved that they had gotten there in time. That he had brought Hiketsu there before Kuri lost the fight. Although Saigo would kick his ass if he said it. He knew his 'master' was very fond of these two. As well as Saigo's brothers.

Luka looked at Aka. "It is not a matter of how I wish to be or not. Some things are unfortunately beyond one's control. That however is neither here nor there. I have come here....because even now he spirals in a despair he refuses to let go of among other things. Come if you wish to continue this we can speak more later. I am sure your partner awaits your return." Luka spoke calmly. If the king of Dulas commanded him to be a monster he would have no choice but to be one...or die instantly...thanks to that cursed brand on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wait what, your not the reaper?   Wait what, your not the reaper? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 11:13 pm

Ketsu just sighed into Kuri, loving the feeling of his brother being safe and feeding from him.

Destin had been silent for a long time now, choosing to keep himself out of the middle of everything. This wasn't his place to speak. He would wait until Aka returned though. He had a lot of things to discuss with Aka once he returned.

"Oh? And just who do you think will be there to save your ass? I saved him already...your turn is next...just remember...I'm not as uninformed as I seem Luka...I know much more than you could ever imagine..." he answered before he was gone, making his way back to his partner and his friends and of course...Ketsu...

Once he returned, he looked at Subaru and nodded, before looking at Destin and sighing. He'd have so many problems with Destin now...he'd try to insist he become his work partner....and he didn't need one at all...neither of them did. "Seigyo is dead...and on his way to hell...just as you would have wanted...Ketsu..."

Ketsu chuckled as he looked up at Aka with those uncharacteristic pale blue eyes of his. "Oh? How amusing...Banji I assume? Well...I obviously don't need to test you...do you have any questions?"

"I only have one...when do I sign..." Aka asked lowly, boredly. He was itching to become one again...to become a dog...
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wait what, your not the reaper?   Wait what, your not the reaper? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 11:25 pm

Subaru being the ever playful pup, rushed over and more then happily went back to clinging to Aka's back. He maybe Saigo's hound. Called upon when needed. But this was his partner in life. His tail swishing behind him. It never occurred to him that he may loose his partner in anyway. "Mmm....you met someone interesting." Subaru said as he rested there against his partners back. Not caring at all that he wanted to be a 'dog' again not if it made Aka happy.

Kuri continued to fed he wasn't rushing knew better he'd get scolded if he did anything half-assed. And more so if he rushed as if he didn't want to be in his. Brothers embrace, which wasn't true. Ketsu would let him know in his own way if he needed him to move.

Luka followed but kept back watching from a distance. That one....already saved him and would save Luka himself next that was an interesting thought, one that had him a touch curious since he scented family."You intend on saving me....from a fate into which I was born. You are an interesting one."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wait what, your not the reaper?   Wait what, your not the reaper? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wait what, your not the reaper?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2