Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The trap laid within the late blooming rose

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru
Species: Vampire

The trap laid within the late blooming rose - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The trap laid within the late blooming rose   The trap laid within the late blooming rose - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 12:20 am

Kibatsu and nodded at Tiir's question of being wanted, and spoke to answer the other, "That warmth is Kira...he will be your uncle when you are born..." he told him lowly as that smile still stayed there. Even through all of this, he had loved Tiir. But, he hadn't wanted Tiir to have to suffer through something his demented mother had done to change him, to alter what he would have been had she simply let Tiir be born naturally.

He sighed as he felt the warmth embrace him. A warmth he had always loved and adored. A warmth he himself would never be able to have. He was far too dark, his eyes open too wide to be as pure and innocent as Kira and Saigo. He had seen the evils of the world, and could never be as warm. "He's coming Kira...we're coming home little brother...and this time...it's going to be the right way..." he answered Kira, able to respond mentally like all of his brothers. However, reading minds...well...that was a pure gift left mainly for Rei. Kibatsu had never really desired to use his own power to do so.
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen

PostSubject: Re: The trap laid within the late blooming rose   The trap laid within the late blooming rose - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 12:32 am

Tiir felt drawn into such a warm embrace he glanced back at Kiba before walking in, as soon as he did that horibble sensation was gone everything as he felt warm like going to sleep. I have him. It's okay now Kiba. Come,let us give back to you what you gave back to us. Kira said warmly. Family...Kiba had found them and truly given them all back there family. Now Kira and Rei through Kira's magic could give him what Lilith attempted to take away.

Saigo took a deep breath as he felt his body relax as if what held him was gone. "Kiba..."Saigo breathed, still more then willing for Kiba to take his innocence completely. Ironically it was the one gift he could give his eldest brother.

The sphere in Russia burst into flame a beautiful silvery white flame before going out they hollared and attempted to stop them, and failed. They had not the power to stop the combined powers of Rei and Kira. Watching as Tiir slipped through there fingers gone from there grasp.
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The trap laid within the late blooming rose   The trap laid within the late blooming rose - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 12:52 am

Kibatsu had nodded before he was opening his eyes, opening them to feel no pain, and looked down at Saigo and smiled. "Yes little brother...we will continue as you wish..." he told him, reassuring Saigo that what had happened wouldn't stop him from finishing what he had started. He wouldn't stop and leave Saigo like that. He had started this, had gotten Saigo aroused and started taking him. He wouldn't be this cruel and stop before Saigo had even found release once.

Kibatsu, as if to to back his words up even more, thrust into Saigo. He was already aroused all over again, his body needing this, needing to find release. "I'm going to fuck you until you can't scream anymore..." he told Saigo lowly, rocking him.

Sighing, Rei closed his eyes. He, unlike his brother, would rather give Kibatsu and Saigo privacy. However, because he was still here with Kira, he wouldn't leave. He was, himself, already aroused as well. Shirtless and a little out of breath, but...he wouldn't make it a point to stop Kira. Not now. No...he would be patient and wait with his eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The trap laid within the late blooming rose   The trap laid within the late blooming rose - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 1:06 am

Saigo moaned as Kiba began to move getting things stirring up in him again. His breathing deep as he laid there against the desk part of him would rather this was private he also realized Kira could not move at the moment. The feeling of his brother moving was already working to stir things up inside of him. Part of him still trying to wrap his mind around the whole. Saigo will be a mom thing just what was Kira talking about, but any wonder on that was gone once Kiba started moving and the heat started building in his stomach. Gasping moans of pleasure leaving him as Kiba continued to ravage him from behind.....

Kira was caught up in the spell at the moment if he could give them privacy right now he would he finished the spell the magic of rebirth before the pulse seemed to flare up and go out. Tiir was there waiting in the very currents between Saigo and Kiba to truly be born naturally, Kira had established it all the connections everything for a pure true and natural birth it  was now up to them. Setting down he smiled gently able to hold it now with out expanding so much power before taking Rei's hand and walking out with him. Needing release as much as he did. And now it was really just letting his 'Phoenix flame' as Sai had called it, guide Tiir back to them.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The trap laid within the late blooming rose   The trap laid within the late blooming rose - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 1:29 am

Kibatsu moaned as he moved, picking up his pace, becoming rougher and rougher. He wasn't going to spare any sensation, any new position. He would use everything he knew or had learned to bring Saigo pleasure. "Fuck...you make me..." he breathed as he continued to move, taking Saigo as roughly as he had started. "Want to come..." he finished, flipping Saigo over on his back, and looking down at him.

Licking his lips, he chuckled lowly as he removed himself from Saigo's back side. "Now to finish this..." he mused as he lowered his gaze from Saigo's face, to his crotch. "Lucky for you...I'm not Nei...I've never been overly picky with what my partner is...be they male or female...or both..." he mused before he positioned himself and slammed into Saigo. Both male and female, Saigo was now wholly no longer a virgin as his adult self. After this...they would become a family...they would bare a son...
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The trap laid within the late blooming rose   The trap laid within the late blooming rose - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 1:42 am

Saigo moaned and cried out in pleasure as he found his first release at Kiba's attentions before he was flipped over onto his back. Breathing heavy he looked at Kiba as he spoke. Catching his breath.....as his words sunk in. Male, female....or both "Kiba....."Saigo managed to gasp startled by his comment before his head fell back crying out in pleasure as Kiba swallowed his innocence completely in one move. His body seeming to want this holding tight with an innocence of one who had never been taken in such a way. Saigo's legs bent slightly, his back arching a bit as he whimpered in pleasure. "K-Kiba...."Saigo moaned his name almost breathless torn between the startlement of finding out he was indeed almost identical to Kira, and the pleasure that ran up his spine with a white heat from the solid unexpected union.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The trap laid within the late blooming rose   The trap laid within the late blooming rose - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 1:49 am

Kibatsu licked his lips, his gaze predatory as he stared down at his little brother. Saigo hadn't known yet...just how much alike he and Kira truly were. He hadn't looked, hadn't taken the time to look himself over in the mirror yet. Chuckling lowly, darkly, Kibatsu purred seductively, "Yes Saigo? Don't tell me you've never explored your own body before..."

He was, in a way, being a bit perverted, it was true. However, he was also trying to make his point clear. Saigo should be more aware of his own body than even Kibatsu. If he wasn't...there was always the chance that the consequences could be greater later on down the road...

Licking his lips again though, he leaned down and took hold of Saigo's hand and brought it down to place it in rather naughty places. "Don't be afraid of your own body...exploring yourself and learning where to tell your partner to be is a natural and healthy thing...if you can't tell your partner what you like, how will they ever be able to please you fully?" he asked lowly, explaining that he wanted Saigo to pleasure himself, to explore to learn about the new body he now had.

Letting go of Saigo's hand though, he started to move. He had already been close to finding release when he switched positions...now it was just a matter of time..
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The trap laid within the late blooming rose   The trap laid within the late blooming rose - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 2:00 am

Saigo found himself blushing as he was scolded by his elder brother and then touching himself in naughty places. Before being let go and then Kiba was moving stirring things up inside of him. Stirring heat up in his belly all over again. Saigo's back arched as his hips began to move not pinned down as if on sheer instinct he sought out the pleasure. Saigo shifted his hips so that Kiba was going much deeper. Saigo could not help but moan and cry in pleasure, as the heat built up and coiled in his stomach building up to a point he wasn't sure how much more he could take.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The trap laid within the late blooming rose   The trap laid within the late blooming rose - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 2:07 am

Kibatsu continued to move, feeling the heat coiling in his stomach. He had waited so long for this day...and he would make it so memorable for Sagio. Moving, he slammed violently into Saigo, seeming like he was trying to break his little brother in half. "Shit...gonna..." he breathed lowly even as he slammed into Saigo, feeling the pleasure of it starting to reach a peak.

And with the final violent thrust, Kibatsu found release, grunting lowly as he remained there, riding out the waves of euphoria as he tried to catch his breath. While it was true he never had to breathe to being with, he had adapted a little to the concept. While he forgot this aspect at times, it seemed that his instincts even now told him that he had just done a lot of physical activity and he should be breathing heavily to simulate trying to catch his breath.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The trap laid within the late blooming rose   The trap laid within the late blooming rose - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 3:07 am

He felt the heat build up before finding release this last time his back arching as his body happily accepted all that Kiba had to offer him. Kiba's name was the only sound in the room as Saigo cried out with his release, having no idea truly that out of his brothers Kiba had been showing incredible patience in waiting to make Saigo himself his. Collapsing against the wood of his desk, breathing heavy he felt a sort of lethargic eutopia wash over him, aware that something changed as heat pooled within him. As his natural gift of negation seemed to shift as if to protect some valuable treasures inside of him. They had been talking about a child. Panting and reclaiming his breath he opened one eye and looked at him a heated blush staining Saigo's cheeks something else he hadn't been aware of, of course other then changing Mujo who was a reaper human blood never passed his lips.

"Kiba.....you.....asshole....I still have a job....to do....." Saigo managed to get out between gasps for air. He brought one hand up to rest against his stomach, fingers gently pressing in there. "I better not...have...a hard time walking in...the morning....Saigo grumbled but it lacked the usual punch as his eyes were heavy with the need to sleep. Exhausted after just one round with him. "......I....will keep him safe....
"

Saigo shifted a bit humming at the connection as he looked at him. "Out of all of us....why choose me all of sudden?"he asked sleepily curious although it really wasn't all that sudden for Kiba at all....he had been made to wait a very long time....
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The trap laid within the late blooming rose   The trap laid within the late blooming rose - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 10:46 am

Kibatsu chuckled and patted Saigo on the cheek lightly before he separated from Saigo and looked down at him lovingly. "I chose you...because out of all of us...you're the most precious..." he answered lowly and brought a hand down to rest on Saigo's stomach.

"I chose you...because I want to protect you always...because you will never have your eyes opened as wide as any of us have...you know this world is dark...but...your eyes only see what you want to see and nothing more...no...you will never know the truest depths of this worlds darkness..." he explained lowly as he rested his hand on Saigo's stomach. It was hard to believe that such a dark man was capable of such a loving stare, but it was only here that such a gaze would be seen.

"I love you all. However, it wasn't until I met you again after so many centuries that I grew to love and adore you, who was this rebellious little punk who made everyone around him want nothing more than to kick his ass...it was then when I saw that you hadn't grown up yet, hadn't been allowed to know your true adult self. I wanted to help you, but on some level I knew that you would refuse my help if for no other reason than because you angry with me...or..perhaps it was because you secretly didn't want to grow up at all..."

He paused, taking his hand away from Saigo's stomach and sighed. "I'm a very selfish man. I wanted to protect you and Kira both...but with the way you were...I grew to realize that you've both grown up on me...and I've missed it all...you're not fragile little children anymore and you don't need my protection. You have husbands, you have children, you have love of your own...and all those centuries I was away from you all...somewhere along the way, you grew up and didn't need your big brother like you used to...and as I watched you all be so happy and bond over and over again...I grew selfish too...I found myself wanting to be the first one you smile at when you see them, the first one to hug you when you cry, the first one to take you when you grew up...somewhere along the way of you growing up Saigo, I grew to love that hateful brat my baby brother had become...I grew to selfishly love the one thing I had never wanted to be a part of in the past...because I had felt distant to all of you...like it was I who had been the baby brother trying to catch up..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The trap laid within the late blooming rose   The trap laid within the late blooming rose - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 12:46 pm

Saigo couldn't help but shiver when Kiba pulled away even as he listened to his brother's words. Like he secretly didn't want to grow up, that he didn't need his big brothers protection, selfishly wanting.....Saigo shifted on his desk sitting up And sighing as he wrapped his arms around his elder brother. "Idiot, I'm not particularly angry at you or anyone else.....I just lack a filter between my brain and mouth....if I think it, I say it....and a part of me will always hurt." Saigo said as he held his brother, forehead resting against Kiba's strong chest.

"It wasn't that I didn't particularly want to grow up....it was that I could feel something off inside of me and the older I got, the more it surfaced. I came to realize it was in my blood, something that my negation could not purge, but it could suppress. I had no idea that it was mother dearest's second attempt....to force me to bear a child to hurt you.....I hated her for that....and was furious with myself for being so damn helpless to stop her."

"Before I died, back then she used my life force- used me, keeping me drugged for a while to produce a child Kiba. She was angry that my powers took that her to altering everything, before Kira and I were born, as a sign of illness and worked to suppress it.....Including this child coming into the world. He's waited, it seems, since the day I was born to be born himself. The....second she found a willing noble, I...spent a year in her company, unable to move.....when the child was born Kiba, he....was human, furious, she killed him at birth and I couldn't stop her.....it was then I started saying....how I hated such a shallow and empty world." Saigo sighed as his arms tightened around Kiba bowing his head.

"He's been reborn....and I can't bring him over because he's human. And human blood makes me sick. Violently ill, I've protected him this time by blessing him through the powers of death that I hold.....and entrusted him to Mujo who I know will take good care of him.....it's not that I don't need you protecting me...its that...I hate making others worry about me.....everyone fusses over Kira and they should, he's easily broken...." Saigo said, but it was here he trailed off....when the order had been given because of the power in the boys eyes.....Saigo had felt bile rise to the back of his throat and sent Mujo. Why? Because he knew Mujo would understand the order he could not give against the Library....to save Ryner. His name was the same as it had been then...all but the last name. And Saigo couldn't take him in as his son and bring him over so instead he gave Ryner's safe keeping to Mujo. Saigo had known Ryner the moment he looked at the boy, it was why for the first time ever....he as Lord Death gave his blessing to anyone and hesitated when calling Ryner his grandson.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The trap laid within the late blooming rose   The trap laid within the late blooming rose - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The trap laid within the late blooming rose
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2