Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The difference between Good and Evil.....is....a hairs breathed wide

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Species: Vampire

The difference between Good and Evil.....is....a hairs breathed wide Empty
PostSubject: The difference between Good and Evil.....is....a hairs breathed wide   The difference between Good and Evil.....is....a hairs breathed wide EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:17 am

He stood there that morning in the shower. Last night on the way here he had been informed that Reisen would take him to where he could meet the remaining Moon ruler. The last one..........the one that could restore........his wings more or less taking him out of the slums and back into the 'light' where be belonged. Where he still scented from.

The dirt had been washed out of his seemingly dull grey hair now making it a shimmering deep dark silvery tone his eyes though where focused no where but on the Molive Tair around his arms covering his two middle fingers. IN the past all Heaven's Blades were the sworn enemies of the Hell's blades and yet it was a Hell's blade that found him gave him shelter and warmth a shower and swore that he would restore his wings to see him flying once again in heaven.

And yet he had run into Heaven's Blades in the past few centuries survivors of the moon who had told him that although among the ranks he had been the only Sacred or Elite more or less since he was exiled he had to have done something beyond forgiving. Beyond being allowed to once again walk as he once was. If not for the fact that the Molive Tair bonded with the host until until death he would not have it any longer.

Layfon sighed and let his head drop against the cool marble of the shower before him. "He's probably out there thinking your an idiot right now for being like this Layfon." He said lowly to himself calling himself by name an idiot. For being worried.......for trying to figure out the best course of action since at the moment he worried that if he took back the blade's power would that pit them as mortal enemies all over again? Would that make him have to automatically attack and kill the one person who although they should have been enemies held out a hand to help him instead. And that thought........for a reason Layfon could not understand hurt more then anything. He came to realize in that moment that if taking back his Heaven's Blade meant he'd have to kill Reisen he would politely refuse and remain in exile.

"I have to be an idiot.........I don't even know how Reisen truly feels if this is nothing more then a game to pass the time..........since I fell asleep on the way here." Layfon sighed banged his head several times against the marble trying to figure things out hopefully Reisen had gone out and was still out like he mentioned stating that his 'rags' weren't worth wearing nor was he going to allow him to continue to.
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Good and Evil.....is....a hairs breathed wide   The difference between Good and Evil.....is....a hairs breathed wide EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:34 am

He had gotten back a while ago, and was sitting on his bed, listening to the shower run, but upon hearing the first thud, he went in. Not making a sound, he stood there listening and watching Layfon. That's what worried him? That they wouldn't be...

Sighing, he closed his eyes and shook his head. "I wouldn't abandon you just because I'm a Hell's Blade...I don't give a damn what I am or what you are...simply abandoning you after you came to trust me isn't my style..." he said lowly, opening his eyes to look at Layfon. "Fon Fon, you really need to think about what you truly want and don't worry about me...I'll stick around no matter what..."
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Good and Evil.....is....a hairs breathed wide   The difference between Good and Evil.....is....a hairs breathed wide EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:42 am

Layfon reached up and turned off the shower reaching for the towel as he heard that deplorable nickname again causing his eyebrow to twitch in annoyance.... Although he supposed if it was solely Reisen calling him 'Fon Fon' he'd get used to it and accept it eventually. Anyone else he'd run through. "That's the problem......." He said as he held the towel in his hand looking at the glittering metal at one time it glowed with heavenly light. "What I want seems to be at odds with itself." he turned and looked at him burning golden eyes sad and yet relieved all at once. I can't help but worry..........everyone who once swore those words to me........cast me out upon her word."

He closed them and sighed drying off and wrapping the towel around his waist before stepping out and looking up at Reisen. "I find myself hating the idea that something someone outside could force that to happen again......I want to once again wield my blade but..........not if it means......I'll ever be given the order to turn it.......against you." He sighed confessing oh joy he sounded like some frail thing now. "That thought........that mere idea that it could happen hurts."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Good and Evil.....is....a hairs breathed wide   The difference between Good and Evil.....is....a hairs breathed wide EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 2:08 am

His gaze softened a bit, and he shook his head. "You're stuck with me now Fon Fon. I'm not going anywhere... he told him lowly as he moved, walking over to wrap his arms around Layfon's neck, pressing his bare chest to Layfon's bare back.

"I don't want to leave you...because if I did...it'd hurt..." he said as he leaned in and put his face into the crook of Layfon's neck. "I want to stay here...and break all of the rules set before me...all with you..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Good and Evil.....is....a hairs breathed wide   The difference between Good and Evil.....is....a hairs breathed wide EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 2:13 am

Layfon sighed as he stood there feeling the arms around him and the closeness of there bodies. Realizing that Reisen was shirtless at the sudden skin to skin contact that made him blush and his body heat up a bit even out of the shower. "Break all of the rules.....well we have a good start then A light sider and darks sider are not ever supposed to interact we've already started." He said chuckling at that one but relaxed.

"Do you think that he'll agree? This Moon Royal that still exists if it's anyone but a heir of the moon the stones won't resonate....." He sighed and brought his hand up to touch the cooler skin Reisen had. "I'm glad your not going anywhere though..........because I'd have to hunt you back down then."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Good and Evil.....is....a hairs breathed wide   The difference between Good and Evil.....is....a hairs breathed wide EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 2:19 am

He chuckled lowly as his lips brushed Layfon's neck. "Don't tempt me...I might just let you chase me if that's the case..." he mused lowly before he sighed and closed his eyes, letting his head rest on Layfon's shoulder.

"I believe that he will let you have anything you desire...even if that means having to tear himself apart for it to be so, he will do anything to help you...he's not one to say no when he's asked for help...nor is his partner...they're one and the same at times.."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Good and Evil.....is....a hairs breathed wide   The difference between Good and Evil.....is....a hairs breathed wide EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 2:24 am

Layfon sighed and shook his head. "You won't like what I do to you if you run..........'beware the fangs of the wolf......." He countered lowly as he glanced half back at him. Then sighed and nodded. "Then perhaps I should dress so we can go speak with them and get this done. The sooner this is over the sooner I stop stressing over it." he said lightly although he made no motion to pull out of Reisen's grasp. "Tear himself apart to do it........considering I'm supposed to be protecting him and acting like a guard that might not be a good thing.........and yet........that's not enough to stop me." He said lowly. To stop him from wanting his blade back from wanting to be with Reisen either.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Good and Evil.....is....a hairs breathed wide   The difference between Good and Evil.....is....a hairs breathed wide EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 2:31 am

Reisen chuckled lowly and leaned back into the crook of Layfon's neck. "They're not going anywhere..we have plenty of time to see them...but I haven't got to spend time like this with you yet..." he mused lowly, his lips brushing Layfon's neck again.

"As for me...you would be surprised at the things I'd let you do to me my little angel...after all...I'm the dark side of the coin..." he mused lowly as he licked Layfon's neck before he sank his fangs in and began to drink slowly, a hand coming up to tangle in Layfon's hair as the other one moved to play over Layfon's bare flesh. Chest, neck, back- it didn't matter. If it was exposed, he would explore it.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Good and Evil.....is....a hairs breathed wide   The difference between Good and Evil.....is....a hairs breathed wide EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 2:34 am

Layfon went a bit wide eyed before a moan left him at the feel of fangs suddenly in his neck after those words. His breathing deep it was true very true he had fallen asleep last night denying Reisen the chance to claim him for his own. The only thing shielding his body from prying fingers was his towel and that was not much of a shield at all.

"Not.........so dark from where I'm standing." He breathed. Or rather not so dark that Layfon did not desire it. He desired him. "Or perhaps........just dark enough."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Good and Evil.....is....a hairs breathed wide   The difference between Good and Evil.....is....a hairs breathed wide EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 2:41 am

He chuckled into Layfon's neck as he drank, letting his hand wander down and down until it reach the towel. Smirking as he retracted his fangs, he took the towel off and let it drop to the floor. "Maybe so...but...for now...let's not worry about how dark I can or can't be...for now...let's worry about this..." he mused as he let his hand wrap around Layfon's need.

"I wonder what an angel is like..." he mused lowly, leaving the rest to imagination as he began to move his hand, stroking Layfon's need gently and slowly, as if playing and teasing him.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Good and Evil.....is....a hairs breathed wide   The difference between Good and Evil.....is....a hairs breathed wide EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 2:44 am

Layfon went to counter his words only to fall back against him with a solid moan. The sudden sensation was almost too much oh he had had lovers centuries ago male and female alike before being cast off in exile after that it was as if he had gotten some disease and no one wanted to touch him.

"What an angel is like?" he finally breathed opening one eye as he leaned back against Reisen. "Your so certain I'm an angel what If I'm the dark one all along?" he countered shifting and closing his eyes again the slow gentle sensations of Reisen's hand moving was stirring things up slowly building a heat to coil in his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Good and Evil.....is....a hairs breathed wide   The difference between Good and Evil.....is....a hairs breathed wide EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 2:49 am

He chuckled as he continued to stroke Layfon's need slowly and gently. "I want to see what an angel tastes like...I want to hear what an angel sounds like as a demon from hell takes him and makes him his in every single way possible...I want to hear the screams of pleasure as he screams my name..." he said lowly as he began to stroke him faster.

"As for being dark...I'm not afraid of the dark...should you be the dark one...I will gladly let you become my dark angel..." he mused lowly as he licked his lips and leaned back into Layfon's neck and kissed it gently before he sank his fangs in again and moved his hand faster.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Good and Evil.....is....a hairs breathed wide   The difference between Good and Evil.....is....a hairs breathed wide EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 2:52 am

Layfon drew in a sharp breath at the words that he was saying at what he was doing and then tipped his head to the side his legs all but wanting to give out as he swore the only thing keeping him on his feet at the moment was Reisen's arms themselves. "Re...Reisen..." he breathed no longer able to gather enough thought to counter him as a strong moan of pleasure left Layfon pleasure building as well as heat and tension in his belly before it all started to travel lower. "Keep that up....and....I'll..." He said closing his eyes find release rather shortly here.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Good and Evil.....is....a hairs breathed wide   The difference between Good and Evil.....is....a hairs breathed wide EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 3:07 am

Reisen smirked into Layfon's neck and once again retracted his fangs and let go of Layfon's need, leaving him close, but not close enough to go over the edge. "Not yet my sweet angel...I'm not ready for that yet...." he mused lowly as he licked his hand before he licked his lips and looked at Layfon.

"If you want to finish, you're going to have to work for it....show me you want it..." he said lowly as he licked his lips.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Good and Evil.....is....a hairs breathed wide   The difference between Good and Evil.....is....a hairs breathed wide EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 12:31 am

"Show you I want it......you have no idea....." Layfon took a deep breath as he turned and faced Reisen show him that he wanted it? That was an interesting statement to make. Play back basically. He leaned in and kissed him before breaking it after a moment moving down Reisen wasn't the only one that hungered for more then just the physical pleasure.

Even still Layfon's fangs after his lips brushed his neck found purchase. His fingers moved ghosting down over the smooth strong muscles of Reisen's chest going down to play with a nipple there swirling his fingertips before moving down further. It was only a brief tease long enough for him to take what he needed as his hand finding the edge of Reisen's pants and playing running just along smooth skin before toying with the button there as if to say should I or shouldn't I unbutton it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Good and Evil.....is....a hairs breathed wide   The difference between Good and Evil.....is....a hairs breathed wide Empty

Back to top Go down

The difference between Good and Evil.....is....a hairs breathed wide
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Tokyo-
Jump to: