Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The madness of one.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Species: Vampire

The madness of one.  Empty
PostSubject: The madness of one.    The madness of one.  EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 12:11 pm

He walked through the streets of Tokyo pausing as he had turned a corner he probablyt shouldn't have. Dressed in white kimono with a purple under kimono and ribbons through the sleeves, a red braided cord caught in a glass bead and a gauze hood over his light lavender tinted white hair. Deep royal purple eyes taking in the sights before black payer beads wrapped around his slender wrists. No what caused him to pause was what was on sale and display 'Dolls' living breathing people being classified as living breathing dolls he had been awoken to his true state only a week ago and was supposed to be getting flowers for the open air tables at Saigo's restaurant.

Kira looked like a living breathing doll himself but that wasn't what had him staring that one....the red haired one standing there waiting for something not with the others on display for sale.....the eyes although vacant held within in the crushed light of a soul that Kira would never forget. Never mind the danger to himself he began to move walking through the crowd of dark vampires looking for a 'slave' that the royals would not stop them from having but to Kira none of them mattered what mattered was the tiny red head standing there.........the eyes that soul.........he didn't honestly care about the danger he himself was in. 'No.....oh please no.' Was going through his mind...........please let him be mistaken but he had to get closer had to touch him had to feel his soul..........had to know........if that boy was indeed his dear son. Was indeed Mattaki.............

Kira walked up to the boy that was standing there unaware that his 'Master' was close by. That there was soo much going on including the hungry predator looks of the crowd watching him. Kira reached up and placed his hand to the side of the red heads face feeling the urge to cry overwhelming feeling the pulse of the soul so heavily buried inside.

Kioku turned his head slightly looking at him the blood scent his body was not his own to use his movements were dictated by the doctor his actions his soul alive but in a choke hold within the body. Lips barely parting he mouthed one word over and over again. 'Run' get away from here he held no ill will towards this one towards his father. Run get back to Aoi and Neikan, get back to safety before it was too late before the Doctor got ahold of him before.....so much happened.
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru

PostSubject: Re: The madness of one.    The madness of one.  EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 6:29 pm

He wasn't overly fond of this job, watching over the newly awakened brat Death called a brother. And despite his distaste, here he was. Kira didn't know him, hadn't met him in a past life. He was the only person that was able to keep watch over Kira without him noticing. But...he didn't like this place that Kira had so willfully wandered into. This place was full of wandering eyes and hungry looks, dark vampires and twisted humans. This was no place for someone like Kira. It was too dangerous.

Now, he could no longer simply follow at a distance and stand idly by. He had to get close to Kira, had to let him know that he was there...even if that meant Kira trying to lash out at him.

Sighing, he walked into the store and looked at the doll, noticing that it was actually more than that, he looked at it rather sadly. A soul trapped inside a mechanical nightmare. What was worse, he couldn't even reap the soul because he saw the look in Kira's eyes. He knew this soul somehow, and he could tell that the fact that the soul was trapped in that body nearly crushed him.

Without a second thought, he moved over to where Kira was, and knelled down before the doll and took its chin in his grasp and moved its head from the right, and then the left. Letting go of the dolls chin, he lifted its shirt and put a hand to the skin, as if he were checking to see if it felt real, and let his eyes wander over the rest of the doll's frame.

Looking very much the part of a twisted, cold hearted buyer, he rose to his feet and turned, eyes landing on the blue haired one they called 'doctor'. "I don't care how much it is...I'll take it..." he said lowly, coldly as his golden, animal-like eyes remained fixated on the 'doctor'.

He had been talking to a customer, explaining how to use the doll when he had heard the words he loved hearing, but upon turning, he frowned. After just finding the perfect doll, he was going to lose it. "I'm sorry, that one isn't for sale," he told the frighteningly larger man lowly. "Perhaps I can interest you in a different doll. Perhaps one of the same stature and facial features?" he asked lowly, trying to make a move towards the other dolls on display, only to be stopped by the man who, upon closer inspection, was not just terrifyingly large, but had an insane amount of piercings on his body.

"No. I said I want that one. If you don't give it to me, you'll never see the light of day again. Do you understand me?" he asked the 'good' doctor lowly, coldly as he brought up a hand which contained a silver knife that he had formed while waiting on the doctor to come over to him, and pointed the knife at the doctor's throat. "I don't care how badly you want to keep this doll. Fact of the matter is, I'm going to fucking buy it. If you refuse me one more time, I'll fly you from head...." he began lowly, moving the knife to start at the top of the doctor's scalp, and moved it down to stop just at the doctor's feet. "To toe..."

Nervous, he stepped back away from the man and straightened himself up. Clearing his throat, he spoke in a tone that clearly said that he had been completely unnerved by the larger man, "F-fine...go to the counter and I'll have my clerk write you a bill of sale..."

Smirking, he licked his lips and chuckled lowly. "Now you're talking...Hurry up and go write it up, I'll be there shortly..." he told the doctor lowly as he glanced down at Kira. Acting took a lot, but for him whose personality was already as such, he could easily play the part of a psychopath who was hell bent on purchasing the doll. But smiling down at the broken looking vampire, he tried to convey the fact that he was trying to help without saying as such out loud.
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The madness of one.    The madness of one.  EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 8:45 pm

Kira looked up at the vampire he didn't know watched as the exchange happened after inspecting his son and making a display of it. Before demanding the sale at knife point. He stayed kneeling part of him wanted to kill the doctor for what he had done but the other knew he couldn't no matter what he had done in previous life times Kira would use his powers to defend but not to kill. It wasn't truly in his nature and Aoi had fought to keep him true to who he was without realizing it.

Kira looked over at the man who looked at him with an odd look one that seemed to be trying to speak volumes to him but he didn't understand didn't know who he was or why he was doing this. The man smiled at him as crazy and cruel as that smile should seem to be there was something almost desperate in that gaze for a moment or two as if he was trying to tell him something. How many times in the past had someone looked at him that way?

It took a few seconds though for the shock of finding Mattaki like this no he didn't know what his name was now, but he did know the name of the soul within to realize they were talking about this man this stranger buying his son.

Kira let go of Mattaki's hand and stood with such a flourish that the scarf over his head that served as a hood and to hide his face from easy view flew off he grabbed his arm. "What are you doing???" Kira asked his low warm voice flowing into the room as he stared at the taller man........this man he didn't know him and he was going to buy and take his son away.......
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The madness of one.    The madness of one.  EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 10:33 pm

When the doctor was away from them, he sighed and frowned, furrowing his brow. This was frustrating and the amount of frustrations seemed to begin to pile up one by one as the seconds ticked away. "Look, I'm not here to deal with any of your out bursts. I'm here on orders. And since you're looking at him so sadly, I decided to give you your wish to save him..." he explained in a cold, hushed tone as he looked down at Kira.

"I don't care if you get upset with me buying him, but I'm not buying him to keep...don't need him...just fixing the good doctor so that he legally can't remove him from your possession..." he told Kira lowly. He didn't intend to explain who he was, not here at least. This was dangerous enough as it was. And before the doctor could look back and see who he was, Ijo put the scarf back around Kira's face. "I'm here for your sake...I can't explain it all here, it's not safe...but if you'll be patient with me and wait a while, I'll explain everything when it's safe..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The madness of one.    The madness of one.  EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 10:39 pm

Kira looked up at him as he put the scarf back around Kira hiding his face from view once again before nodding once. What was he to say no you can't? He had to trust in the fact that this man was telling the truth. That everything would be alright. He looked down at the 'doll' and knew he had to get him home. Had to get him back to his brothers and together they could find a way to help him to save him.

"Alright." Kira said in a low soft tone. He sighed softly shaking his head as he glanced over in the direction that the doctor had gone. Before looking down at Taki trapped in this nightmare....his gaze traveling the doctor. "it is dangerous here.......and while you might be concerned with my safety it's his that I am." he said lowly glancing down at the seemingly lifeless doll. "I'll be patient for now........."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The madness of one.    The madness of one.  EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 10:58 pm

Sighing, he closed his eyes. "I'm not concerned about his safety, it isn't my job...you are, however, my concern. So I'll be doing whatever it takes to get your ass out of here as fast as possible..." he told Kira lowly as he opened his golden eyes to once again stare down at Kira.

The eyes of a beast that had long gone insane. Golden, piercing eyes that could see right down to someone's soul. It was something that had long had people terrified of him. "Just keep quite and stay with him. I'll be back in a minute..." he said lowly, turning and walking to the counter where the doctor was standing, waiting nervously for him to come and retrieve his bill of sale.

Even with all of his hard work, he hadn't been able to keep his one precious item. In the end, he talked big, but was a coward to the very core. It was the one thing that he had never been able to rid himself of. Denshi had once again outwitted him and out performed him. She never lost her cool, always knew how to handle situations even if she herself got angry, she never lost focus. Him on the other hand? He always got nervous and uneasy around people like Ijo. He was never able to fake his intentions, nor was he ever able to put on a 'poker face'. It was what Denshi had deemed a 'loser quality'. She had said that he'd never be a good sales man, and in the end, she had been right.

But, as legally binding as the sale was, he had an ideal of how to get his precious doll back...but he knew, in the back of his mind, that this guy, whoever the hell he was, was no joke. He'd kill him if he so much as even acted like he was going to keep the doll....and if this terrifying guy was going to stick around the people who were buying this doll...he didn't even stand a chance...
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The madness of one.    The madness of one.  EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 11:02 pm

Kira looked up at him and then turned kneeling down next to his son again the 'doll' that the doctor wanted to keep and the man that Kira wanted to save and bring back to himself. He had nodded but once. He had no idea that this man had something to prove and that he had every intention of taking Taki back if he could but figure out how to do it.

Kira waited with Taki looking out at those gathered. Before glancing in the direction of the doctor, more then willing to do what was needed to get him out of there safely but for now he'd leave it to this man. This man with the eyes of a beast and the piercings that had Kira looking at him warily enough the only other vampire he had ever met with anywhere near that many piercings had been Jigoku and even he wasn't as bad as this one was.

Kira glanced down at Taki and took a deep breath. Soon he'd have him home soon. Although he had no idea how Neikan would handle seeing Taki like this.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The madness of one.    The madness of one.  EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 11:09 pm

The doctor nervously held out the piece of paper to the towering man and it was snatched out of his hand roughly, as if the man was trying to slice his fingers off with just the sheet of paper alone.

Leaning over the counter, Ijo whispered into the doctor's ear, "I can hear you planning...if you so much as come near the house this doll will be in...I'll let my friend hunt you down...and he's just as terrifying as I am, if not more so..." Smirking, he leaned off the counter and turned and walked back to Kira and the doll.

Eyes going wide, the doctor backed into the woman that had been standing behind him and he stared in terror as the man smirked and turned, and without even struggling, lifted the heavy doll off the ground and slung it over his shoulder. Something...something was indeed terrifying about this man...

Kneeling down, he lifted the doll and slung it over his shoulder, much akin to Neikan slinging Kira over his shoulder when he was annoyed with his stubbornness, and began to walk. "Stay close or those idiots outside will try to grab you...and I'll have my ass handed to me if you get so much as a scratch on you...or if you so much as lift a finger against them..." he told Kira lowly and walked out the door, knowing that Kira would follow.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The madness of one.    The madness of one.  EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 11:15 pm

Kira looked up at Ijo moving to follow him out not all that thrilled about the way his son was being treated at the moment but at least he wasn't being hurt. And he was right Kira was not to be harmed nor for that matter was he to fight. He wasn't supposed to do anything that would in the end get him possibly hurt his brothers were that damn protective of him.

Kira walked with him sticking close to the side of the one who walked out of the shop without looking back as if this part was something he was used to. He walked with him without saying a word for the moment curious as to what this one would have to say. As they walked and though he could not wait for them to get away from the dangerous areas.

Kioku though hung over his shoulder unable to move unable to do anything at the moment but at least his father was being taken out of harms way he was relieved not that he had been rescued but that Kira was being moved safely away from that nightmare. Ironically enough even now protecting this fragile vampire came above even his own happiness and safety.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The madness of one.    The madness of one.  EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 11:36 pm

Sighing, he glanced down at Kira. This kid was a pain in the ass. Bitched at by Zero and laughed at by Mujo...it was such an annoying task to deal with this kid. Everyone was against him, he was sure of it. Why the hell was this kid so important anyway?

"I won't tell you much, but you're wondering who I am, and why I'm here...I will answer those two questions," he said lowly as he gazed down at Kira as he continued to walk, knowing where to go even if Kira didn't expect it. "I'm Kikai Seishin Ijō, but just call me Ijo. My job is why I'm here. I was told to find you and protect you from people like the ones that were back there...including the doctor...I was told to do whatever it took to get you out of danger if you were in it...and so I did..." he explained lowly as he walked along.

Almost there and he heard the sound that he hated to hear while on a job; The clacking of wooden geta. "Damn it...not this shit...I don't have fucking time for this shit today...." he breathed and ducked, squatting down low to the ground, just as a wooden geta-clad foot came flying towards his face. And jumped in the air just barely missing the spinning wooden geta-clad feet again.

landing, he spun around on his heel and grabbed hold of the spinning figure's ankle and lifted him up off the ground, letting him dangle upside-down, a few feet above the concrete sidewalk. "Damn you! You nearly took off my head that time!" he said in annoyance.

"Damn it...I missed...you should hold fucking still!" he said, as he dangled from Ijo's grasp. So close. He had been so close to landing a hit on Ijo this time.

"Like hell I will! Can't you see I'm busy?!" Ijo exclaimed, pointing at Kira, of whom the figure turned his head to glance at and waved, smiling like an idiot, and much looking like one too. "Yo, Kira, long time no see."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The madness of one.    The madness of one.  EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 11:45 pm

Kira looked over and instead of his bright warm smile at Mujo he reached up and this time lifted the scarf letting it shift and pool around his slender shoulders. He had turned his head at the exchange watching as Ijo dodged the flying kicks easily enough.

"Mujo." He said softly lowly his eyes closed before opening them and the first tear fell before another he was beyond worried now had they come just to end Taki even though none of this was his fault. To....to....."Mattaki......" He said lowly and glanced back at the figure still draped over Ijo's shoulder.

"That.....that bastard hurt Mattaki....."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The madness of one.    The madness of one.  EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 12:42 am

Sighing, Ijo dropped Mujo on his back. Shit...now he had to deal with the kid crying too? What the hell had he done to deserve this shit?

Sighing, Mujo stood up and dusted himself off before he went over to Kira and draped his arms around him, hugging him as if he were truly as gentle as he looked right now. "Shh...it's all right. He didn't hurt him, couldn't hurt him. He's fine inside that body. Nothing is wrong with his soul, he's still himself. His body is the only thing that needs to be fixed..." he told him lowly, reassuring him as he stroked Kira's hair gently.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The madness of one.    The madness of one.  EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 12:47 am

Kira looked up at Mujo blinking large royal purple eyes as he took in the sight of the one before him. Of Mujo who was being so kind and gentle. Before after a moment taking a deep breath and nodding. "Alright....then....we just have to help him heal right?" he asked lowly trying to calm himself down. His hands against Mujo's chest.

Mattaki mentally sighed.........Oh yeah there he was dad completely gentle and fragile emotionally. He hung there swearing that if not for the nano machines all of the blood would have rushed to his head by now with his inability to move.

Kira looked up at Mujo. "Then....." he took a deep breath and reached up brushing off his eyes having no reason at all to doubt in Mujo. "We just need to get my son home and figure out how to heal him right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The madness of one.    The madness of one.  Empty

Back to top Go down

The madness of one.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Tokyo-
Jump to: