Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Endlessly crazy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Species: Vampire

Endlessly crazy Empty
PostSubject: Endlessly crazy   Endlessly crazy EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 1:08 am

He stood on stage listening to the pulsing rush of the crowd. The dull roar as they finished out one song and got ready to lead into the next without hardly a break. He stood there dressed in tight black leather pants so tight one would think that they were spray panted on and peeled off at the end of the day, cuts placed through out the material and belts wrapping around his waist. His top was a leather vest nothing more nothing less. Leather wrist bands around his wrists with charms hanging down although what they were the crowd didn't know nor did they care.

He grabbed the mic as he introduced the next group.....while he was a popular singer he was doing a friend a favor this night and introducing different bands as they set up. His dark low husky voice drawing in the crowds attention his friends theory even if the bands sucked the people would stick around for the sake of hearing him speak to them let alone the idea that he might just might get out on stage and sing.

Bakuyaku sighed as he walked off looking at this lead singer with a look that clearly said 'don't sound like a cat who got his balls stuck in a fan like the last guy' and into the back. Jumping up on a high bar stool he leaned back and closed his eyes another twenty minute run in hell no doubt. None of them were any good and he was beginning to regret this. But his friend said it was a new club in Kyoto. That the owner would pay him well and he didn't really care about that. His band made enough to support himself.

Baku pulled a deck of playing cards out of his back pocket and began flipping the deck from hand to hand the cards flowing in an arc as he listened to the opening bars.....No this guy was worse then a cat who got it's balls caught...........this was much much worse.....he debated blowing the son of a bitch up and ending all of there suffering heck the explosion would be nicer on the ears no doubt.
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru

Endlessly crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endlessly crazy   Endlessly crazy EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 1:41 am

He had entered the club as the next man began to attempt to sing, his guards staying close as the crowd seemed to part like the Red Sea for him.

He was dressed as he was always dressed, dark, dangerous and simply put...Insane. His clothes were all ripped, as if a wild animal had tried to tear them off of him, but his tight red leather pants clung to him so firmly that it was as if he has simply had them painted on. His crimson eyes scanned the room before they landed on him and he felt a dark, sly grin spread across his features as he nodded to his guards and they turned, following him as he walked over to the one with cards in his hands. All the while, women and men alike were staring, mouth open as he walked away from them and to the lone man at the bar.

"Hello...I do believe you're the one I need to introduce myself to before I get up on stage...correct?" he asked, his voice low, dark and rich all at the same time.
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

Endlessly crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endlessly crazy   Endlessly crazy EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 1:50 am

Bakuyaku looked over at him deep emerald eyes taking in the one before him. "I am." Baku agreed as he looked at the man at the torn wild clothing and the devil may care attitude while his 'bodyguards' looked as if they would pounce on anyone who moved in there direction or rather his.

"Your name and you can go next." he was ready to scream at the moment he was switching things up hoping to get someone up there he didn't want to blow to kingdom come. The screeching singer hit a particularly high know and Baku swore in Creol......under his breath. He was born in America moved here a few centuries ago and his low husky voice if one listened still held notes of his Cajun accent. Although he spoke Creole french (true french) American English and Japanese fluently enough. "That is of course if you think you can do better.......no let me amend that you have to be better then that." he said glancing over at the stage as the guy went into the second part of his song the people looking like they were ready to leave....one metal clad foot landed on the floor followed by the other before he moved one hand as the cards flickered from right to left and the guy took a light explosive punch to the gut.

"Your name....your up." Baku said lowly.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

Endlessly crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endlessly crazy   Endlessly crazy EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 1:56 am

He chuckled lowly as he moved, walking towards the stage. No, he wouldn't tell him is name until he was up there, up where they could all hear and know...that Kurutta Hitogoroshi was back, and ready for his revenge.

As he walked up the steps to the stage, the guards each took a side of the stage. His black combat boots thunking on the steps and then across the stage until he reached his place in front of the mic.

"I only ask for one thing....give me a band, and I'll do the rest myself..." he announced over the crowd, the entire time his eyes locked on the man he had just spoke to.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

Endlessly crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endlessly crazy   Endlessly crazy EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 2:03 am

Give him a band and he'd do the rest huh? Interesting enough of a statement. He looked across the room to where *his* band was currently sitting back and relaxing. Listening and the one laughing as there lead singer decided to wind the guy who had been singing before. They caught his eye and he gestured a simple one. Give him a band and he would do the rest. Well then lets see what happens when he let this one sing against his band. Against his ragtag group.

The duo made there way up to the stage and on it. Bakuyaku made no move to get on the stage this one was soo bold as to take center stage so be it. This was not an easy crowd he dropped back on the stool and gestured to the man with a 'Devil may care' look to go ahead and sing. Do what he wanted it mattered not to him.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

Endlessly crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endlessly crazy   Endlessly crazy EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 2:13 am

He smirked as the man seemed to be unimpressed by him, who lacked a band yet dared to take center stage. "Right...now down to business..." he said as he nodded to the guitar player to begin a rift. "Before I start singing, I'd like to introduce myself...my name is Kurutta Hitogoroshi, and I've returned to the lovely streets of Japan!" he said, announcing his own name over the speakers as some eyes went wide and faces filled with terror.

Yes...those faces remembered, and would soon face his wrath like all of the others who had taken what belonged to him. Soon, very soon, he'd own his place in society again, and all would be right once more.

He took a breath before he opened his mouth and screamed, "The beast is loose!"
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

Endlessly crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endlessly crazy   Endlessly crazy EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 2:20 am

Baku leaned back against the bar even hearing his name was not enough to mean anything to him or impress him then again. Baku wasn't a man who was easily impressed or intimidated although his band mates were a bit pale and green around the gills. Then again one didn't gain the name 'Le Diable Blanc' By being a nice guy.

Kurutta Hitogoroshi even screaming the first words of the song had the tone and pitch right which was impressive. Perhaps the man had some skill. And yet still flickering back and forth between his hands were the cards the playing cards which at a mere moment's notice could become deadly weapons of mass destruction. "Kurutta Hitogoroshi....so that is what you look like. Perhaps there is hope for this night yet...." he mused lowly to himself as his band played and tried to NOT wet themselves. They were alright with him because they didn't know who he was or just what he could do.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

Endlessly crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endlessly crazy   Endlessly crazy EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 2:33 am

Kuru smirked, hearing his name come from the man's lips before h began to sing, the words falling from his lips in a deep, dark, rich tone of voice that could easily lull someone to do his bidding if he so wished.

"Somethings moving, swarming under rugs.
Cold flesh, cozy home for worms and bugs."

The song began slowly, as his dark, rich voice seemed to fill every corner of the room. There was no power, no magic laced into his voice, just the sheer power of his voice.

"Their children, bad omen, these evil seeds will grow!
Dark havens, black ravens, thunder's about to blow!

Hell's already here, if we are living to die.
Beast loose in paradise!
Who knows if we're gonna meet in heaven tonight?
Beast loose in paradise!"

He found himself glancing at the man who had spoken his name and given him a band to sing with. Something about this one caught his attention and amused him to no end. Even so, he continued to sing, not wasting any more of his stage time,

"The beast is loose!
The beast is loose!

Madness rose upon their last of kin.
Crazy, hungry for another sin.

Their children, bad omen, these evil seeds will grow!
Dark havens, black ravens, thunder's about to blow!

Beast loose in paradise!
Beast loose in paradise!

The beast is loose!
The beast is loose!

Vertigo swirls down,
To skeletal,
Wrapped up in a death shroud,
Biting at souls who are ready to fall!

Beast loose in paradise!
Beast loose in paradise!

Beast loose in paradise!
Beast loose in paradise!

Beast loose in paradise!
Beast loose in paradise!"

When he finished out the first song, he looked back at the band and smirked. Even these ones knew who he was. How amusing. It was such an amazing feat for them to even be able to play with the way that they were shaking. They must be really skilled, other wise they would have messed up long before the song ended.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

Endlessly crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endlessly crazy   Endlessly crazy EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 2:39 am

Baku shifted on his stool only to cross his legs draping one over the other as he looked over at the man on stage singing interesting choice of songs and while his band was scared of this man scared shit-less in fact they played flawlessly. They had better or he'd dump them on there asses and they could find someone else.

Baku leaned back against the bar this one could sing and that was much much better then the crap he had earlier why was it on open mic night you may get one good singer and the rest needed to get there head and there hearing checked? He paused in flickering the cards and looked at one an ace of spades sat between his fingers. A clear sign that tonight was going to be an interesting night for sure. "Well I'll give you this much, you can sing...." he mused lowly well aware that this one could hear him he wasn't attempting to hide it.

Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

Endlessly crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endlessly crazy   Endlessly crazy EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 3:34 am

Kuru chuckled lowly, keeping his mouth away from the mic when he chuckled so that the crowd didn't hear him. Then he looked back at the band again and held up two fingers, second song on the list he had given them.

As the next song began to play, he smirked at Baku and looked at the crowd as the ones who had stated to leave turned and returned to their seats or places of standing. He had gotten their attention...Good.

"They called me the Leather Apron,
They called me the smiling Jack,
They prayed to the heavens above,
That I would never ever come back!

Can you hear how the children weep?
Chills of fear like a saw blade cutting deep.

Once again there is pain,
I bring flames - I bring cold.
I'm the Blood Red Sandman coming home
On this unholy night I will make you my own
Blood Red Sandman,
Coming home again.

I'm coming home again!"

He sang the song, still glancing at Baku, but this time letting his gaze wander through the crowd, searching for any possible faces he could know. His voice piercing through the silence that he had created as he screamed the 'I'm coming home again.' The song getting his own little twist.

"Red drops stain satin so white
-The way I sign my name!
The neighborhood's pretty dead at night
-And I'm the one to blame!

Can you hear how the children weep?

Once again there is pain
I bring flames - I bring cold
Blood Red Sandman
Coming home again

I'm coming home again!"

With the words 'I'm coming home again', Kuru jumped off stage and pointed at the crowd, smirking as he began his favorite part.

"Scream all you want, you won't wake up when you scream!
No-one leaves...
...The Monsterican Dream..."
with that, he just seemed to turn into some type of monster, his powers allowing him to create illusions and making them seem real.

"Can you hear how the children weep?

Once again there is pain
Blood Red Sandman
Coming home again

Once again there is pain
Blood Red Sandman
Coming home again..."

When he finished, he vanished and reappeared on stage as normal as he looked when he walked into the club as he looked down at the crowd and then over at Baku and mouthed the words ''Top that bitch...''
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

Endlessly crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endlessly crazy   Endlessly crazy EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 2:14 am

Baku sighed as he shook his head walking through the club his metal boots clicking on the ground as he walked up to the stage to interrupt this ones singing. He gestured to his band which began playing and began singing accelerating the vibrations of his throat to make it louder.

"See the dogs come running.
Smelling blood now.
To an open sore
ON a parasite
Countless hearts have fallen
Hard to number
Damnation's whore.
Is looking for a victim tonight.

With an angry soul
And a wicked design
Your will cannot endure
And your heart is torn away.

I was caught up in the moment.
We were alone and
You seemed to harness the light.
Even though I felt cold inside
When you told me it would be alright.
I had given up control and
I didn't focus hard enough to see
The warning signs.
Your heart is serpentine
"

He sang as he walked up on the stage and looked at him flicking his wrist and sending the deck of playing cards into the air were they seemed to fly about charged and glowing without any particular rhythm to them to them.

"Damn what I'm becoming
One of them now.
Just an opened door.
ON an endless night.
Dark desire burning
In my blood now
How can I be sure?
I don't know if I'll be able to fight.

With a tortured soul
And an honest design
My will cannot endure
As my heart is torn away.

I was caught up in the moment.
We were alone and
you seemed to harness the light.
Even though I felt cold inside.
The warning signs.
Your heart is serpentine.
"

He bowed his head as he continued to sing with the band playing. He closed his eyes his deep husky voice echoing through the night club and the fans who had been so very afraid of Kuru were thrilled that Baku was up there singing. Never mind.....Baku could be as dangerous if not more so then Kuru himself.

"Now that I've been torn apart
Will there be an end to this?
Will there finally be release?
Will I finally rest in peace?
I'm determined to believe
My prayers will be received.

He breathed the words low dark his dark husky voice making them almost seem dark and forbidding.

"With a tortured soul
And an honest design
My will cannot endure
As my heart is torn away. "

He sang these two verses as cards in the air exploded one or two with each line sending sparks flying through the air to fall down as if searching for something and fading out before finding them.

"I was caught up in the moment.
We were alone and
You seemed to harness the light.
Even though I felt cold inside
The warning signs
Your heart is Serpentine

The warning signs
Your heart is Serpentine
Evil personified
Your heart is Serpentine"
"

At the last line his body seemed to dissolve into nothing more then energy and fade away as the crowd went wild while Baku himself moved now at the bar sitting down and leaning back flickering a second deck of playing cards in his hands back and forth although it looked as if he had the same one relaxed and in the same position as if he had never moved from that spot. A devil may care smirk as he looked at Kuru in place. A 'eat shit bitch' look as the crowd went as usual nuts. By all rights it looked as if he had never moved from that spot at all.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

Endlessly crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endlessly crazy   Endlessly crazy EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 3:05 am

He snorted and looked back at the band and held up his fingers, number six on the list. And as he turned and the music began, he took a deep breath and looked directly at Baku.

"World was on fire, no one could save me but you.
It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
I'd never dreamed that I'd need somebody like you,
And I'd never dreamed that I'd need somebody like you.

No, I wanna fall in love
(this world is only gonna break your heart)
No, I wanna fall in love
..with you,"

He began, the song taking, it would seem, everyone by surprise. He had known from the moment he saw him that this one was the one he would be eternally interested in.

"(this world is only gonna break your heart)

What a wicked game to play,
To make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do,
To let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say,
You never felt this way.
What a wicked thing you do,
To make me dream of you.

No, I wanna fall in love
No, I wanna fall in love
..with you,"

He kept on singing, even though he was getting astonished stares from everyone, perhaps even the band themselves. If they stopped, he'd just finish the song without music.

"World was on fire, no one could save me but you.
It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
No, and I never dreamed that I'd love somebody like you.
I'll never dream that I lose somebody like you, no.

No, I wanna fall in love...
(This world is only gonna break your heart)
No, I wanna fall in love...
..with you

No, I...

Nobody loves no one...."

When he finished, he put the mic back on the stand and looked at Baku once more. He had said what he needed to say, had sent the messages he needed to send, now it was a matter of having his last one answered...
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

Endlessly crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endlessly crazy   Endlessly crazy EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 3:48 am

He remained sitting there this time and caught the cards in one hand looking at Kuru. What an odd song to sing but he closed his eyes before opening them to look at him.

"How can you see into my eyes
like open doors?
Leading you down into my core
where I've become so numb.

Wake me up
(Wake me up inside)
I can't wake up
(Wake me up inside)
Save me
(Call my name and save me from the dark)

Wake me up
(Bid my blood to run)
I can't wake up
(Before I come undone)
Save me
(Save me from the nothing I've become)]
"

Baku leaned back on the bar not getting up as he closed his eyes the band playing for him at his silent cue. He took a deep breath and in a brief pause as he continued on.

"Now that I know what I'm without
You can't just leave me
Breathe into me and make me real
Bring me to life

Wake me up
(Wake me up inside)
I can't wake up
(Wake me up inside)
Save me

Wake me up
(Bid my blood to run)
I can't wake up
(Before I come undone)
Save me
(Save me from the nothing I've become)
"

Baku let his head rest on his hand and continued to sing as if it was nothing a simple answer. And yet a clear one....what was it about this one?

"I've been living a lie
There's nothing inside
Bring me to life

Frozen inside without your touch
Without your love, darling
Only you are the life among the dead

All this time, I can't believe I couldn't see
Kept in the dark but you were there in front of me
I've been sleeping a thousand years it seems
Got to open my eyes to everything

Without thought, without voice, without a soul
Don't let me die here
There must be something more
Bring me to life

Wake me up
(Wake me up inside)
I can't wake up
(Wake me up inside)
Save me

Wake me up
(Bid my blood to run)
I can't wake up
(Before I come undone)
Save me
(Save me from the nothing I've become)

I've been living a lie
There's nothing inside
Bring me to life"

Baku closed his eyes resting there he had his answer this Kurutta but who knows what answer he was looking for. Questions and answers without actually asking them at all it was interesting to say the least.

Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

Endlessly crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endlessly crazy   Endlessly crazy EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 3:54 am

As soon as the last notes faded out of the air, Kuru was there, standing in front of him, his eyes looking at this one, staring into the soul he so badly wished to regain, to feel 'alive' with again.

"If that is your wish...then we will see just how far you are willing to go...to be brought back to life..." he told him lowly, as he stood there, eyes fixated on Baku.

It was an odd thing, this love of his. He had never spoken but a few sentences to this man, and yet from the moment he had set eyes on him, Kuru was in love.

"If you can no longer go on...this love with be my final razor blade..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

Endlessly crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endlessly crazy   Endlessly crazy EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 3:59 am

Baku looked at him. "A final razor blade eh?" he looked at the man before him who was saying they'd see how far Bakuyaku was willing to go to 'wake up' and looked into the eyes of the man before him. "We'll see if your the one....who can call my name and save me from the dark ne."

He closed his eyes. "If you are the one who can bid my blood to run." who could bring fill the emptiness inside of him. He opened his eyes again and looked right at Kuru.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

Endlessly crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endlessly crazy   Endlessly crazy EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 4:08 am

Kuru chuckled a little at his words and closed his eyes. "I guess we will..." he answered him lowly before he looked back at the crowd of people who were simply staring, watching them with anticipation.

"However, it would seem that this isn't the place we should be talking at...all they want is fanservice..." he said before he opened his eyes and leaned in close and smirked at Baku. "Which I am happy to supply them with..." it was the last thing he said before he leaned in and kissed Baku passionately on the lips.

No fear, no hesitation, nothing. Kurutta was not a man of fears, but a man of desires. If he desired it, he would take it. If he loved it...he would gladly show it his burning passion...
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

Endlessly crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endlessly crazy   Endlessly crazy EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 11:21 pm

Bakuyaku rose an eyebrow at the comment that this was not the place to go further into it that all the fans wanted was fan service which he was more then happy to supply before kissing him passionately heatedly on the lips. Baku returned the kiss for what it was heated and passionate, what was it about this dark dangerous man that had his attention, or perhaps it was just that, he was dark and dangerous but the part that troubled him the most was the unspoken need for revenge against those he felt wronged him. Even if he acquired the revenged there would be those out for revenge against him ending in an endless cycle that would be never ending which in it's own right was sad.....because if he just gave it up he'd have one hell of a singing career. "Your right, there is much we need to talk about....but this is hardly the time or place to talk about it all." he said breaking the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

Endlessly crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endlessly crazy   Endlessly crazy EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 12:05 am

He licked his lips as the kiss was broken and looked at Baku and closed his eyes. Some part of him knew what was coming, the conversation and how it would go. He knew he would get the 'revenge is a never ending cycle' speech, but it was his nature. He had been wrongfully removed from the only family he had, and left with nothing to live for.

Kurutta was a spiteful man by nature, and if he was given no purpose, he had to make one for himself in order to keep on living...other wise...he'd simply stop living.

"Right..." he said lowly and sighed as he motioned to the two guards to come on. He was done doing what he was here for. Let them tell Jaaku that he had returned, let them run in fear...he really didn't care any more. He had no other reason to keep going other than the black hate in his heart, and unless he was given a place in the only family he had ever known, this war would never end.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

Endlessly crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endlessly crazy   Endlessly crazy EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 12:11 am

Baku wasn't the sort for speeches as he watched the other lick his lips before saying lets go and moving to walk out. Part of him a small tiny part said let him go the trouble would not be worth it but the other knew full well he couldn't just let this one walk out. He shifted letting his foot down the metal heel clicking against the ground as he waved off the band they were done for the night anyways. He was tired of having his hearing chewed apart by wanna be singers.

Bakuyaku looked at Kurutta and stood walking for the door as well done for the night and thinking about turning in going home and just turning in he had a lot to think about. And that kiss was on the top of the list. He reached out as he walked past the door grabbing a long heavy black trench and slipping it on over the vest as he stepped out into the night air tipping his head. "Your dangerous.....but......that's part of your allure isn't it?" he mused to the night air shaking his head part of what he liked soo much about Kurutta Hitogoroshi......
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

Endlessly crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endlessly crazy   Endlessly crazy EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 12:20 am

"Dangerous or passionate...or simply alone...either way, it doesn't matter much...does it?" he asked lowly as he moved into view. He had been standing there, waiting for him to come out.

"Also, I wouldn't say it was part of my allure as much as it is part of my nature...this is why my purpose should never be taken from me...it's dangerous to let me make my own purpose in life...I end up being the bad guy..." he told him lowly as he looked up and then back down and at Baku.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

Endlessly crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endlessly crazy   Endlessly crazy EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 12:24 am

Baku looked over at him and shrugged a bit as he spoke about his purpose. "Allure or nature doesn't really seem to matter." he said shrugging a bit as he looked at Kuru. He turned to face the man before him his own eyes taking in the one who had soo many afraid of him. "And what purpose is it that your looking for Kurutta?" he asked looking at him and then walking towards the other vampire. " What is it that you desire?"
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

Endlessly crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endlessly crazy   Endlessly crazy EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 12:31 am

"A reason to live, and my family back," he answered lowly as he looked at Baku.

He sighed and closed his eyes before he spoke lowly, "My reason to live was stolen from me, my only family taken and turned against me...I have nothing else in life, so I made a new purpose..."

It was how he felt about it all. He had no lover, no true family, he was the only one left. He was alone in his life right now, and had no other purpose except fro what he made for himself.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

Endlessly crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endlessly crazy   Endlessly crazy EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 12:36 am

At that Bakuyaku sighed and closed his eyes. A reason to live and his family back. But he got the feeling that nothing would be that simple. "And what would you consider having your family back Mon Ame?" he said letting a bit of the old creole way of speaking out in there. My friend.......it was an affectionate term not one he used here lightly. But he wanted to know what it was that Kuru was looking for. Was it completely crushing what was before him what was it...that he was looking for and what was it he was asking even without words for Baku to become involved with?

Bakuyaku had given up such things centuries ago and took up a singing career made a new purpose for himself his band's name was in reference to how he felt he had gone high, higher then those who wished to pull him down could drag him, but now there was Kuru who he wanted to keep close but who had some pretty heavy weights around him and it was making him curious what it was he would be getting involved with if he got involved with him and the problem was.....Kuru wasn't someone he could just walk away from.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

Endlessly crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endlessly crazy   Endlessly crazy EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 12:45 am

Kuru opened his eyes and looked at Baku. "Being on my throne again, being on the top as leader of the Yakuza once again...that's all I want...it's the only family I ever had...the rest has long since died or left me..." he told him lowly as he looked at the vampire before him.

"Only one man is my enemy, those who stand in my way are simply collateral" he told Baku and looked up at the night sky. No stars here...there were never any stars here. "If I were to ever be honest with anyone, I just want my life back...I'm tired of being alone..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

Endlessly crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endlessly crazy   Endlessly crazy EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 12:53 am

Baku sighed as he closed his eyes. Bowing his head slightly so that was it....to once again sit upon a throne to once again be in control of the Yakuza. Of the mob families here, he had left the underground behind centuries ago in New Orleans to come here and now to meet one who called to his heart and indicated that......."To sit upon a throne huh?" He shook his head.....someone else who would walk away from him. And as much as it pained him it wasn't what Baku wanted but he had to seriously think about things before he got involved in such a mess. He was a street rat, a master thief back home but here.....he had a career and although it sounded selfish very selfish even to him he didn't want to be drug back into that world. Into that sort of mess. "Then I may not be the one you need.....I left back home to get out and away from that world that sort of thing." Bakuyaku looked over at him and sighed.

"I have no use for guilds no matter how you call them wither that be Yakuza or mob or what name you give them.....I have no desire to remove someone on a throne or place someone there or become entangled in such things. That is your path and your choice though Mon Ame, I'll not be takin' it from you."he said lowly.... To battle for a 'make believe' throne a false power held over a group of people. To have such control and yet none at all. "If they were your family, they would still be there now. Throne or no throne Mon Ame...." he said lowly turning to leave to walk back home and reflect on a few things here and there.........mostly the most painful choice he had to make here and now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Endlessly crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endlessly crazy   Endlessly crazy Empty

Back to top Go down

Endlessly crazy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next