Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Demons, Princes and the stray girl.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Species: Vampire

Demons, Princes and the stray girl. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demons, Princes and the stray girl.   Demons, Princes and the stray girl. - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:51 am

Azaya looked at him and smiled. "Now that is something I'd like to see. Jaaku getting his ass reemed for something." he said chuckling as he looked at Hametsu. No one really got away with using any part any at all of his first name. Well anyone but him but honestly. Azaya had a hard time with signs of affection and love and yet for him being able to bring someone so close to his heart that he called them by nickname was saying something he really did love Hametsu. Even if they still seemed at odds. "Kyoko met an interesting fellow a man by the name of Aka Kaiju and Jaaku wants to know a bit more about him so we're going out." he said as Hametsu walked up with his jacket.

Azaya regarded the one before him quietly a moment or two before he leaned up and caught his face kissing him. "I have tomorrow off unless whatever happens today changes that....but tomorrow Shoku..........tomorrow at sun up until sun down I'm yours." he said it sounded crazy but honestly had Kyoko not decided to run off he would not have blown off meeting with Hametsu this afternoon for sake of finding his missing Chylde. Tomorrow was Hametsu's if he had to chain his wandering daughter in her room. "I'll chain her in her damn room if I have to........" he mumbled as he lowered down.

Azaya didn't break his promises and he had broken one today that irritated and frustrated him more then anything. He had promised Hametsu he'd be by in the afternoon and spend the rest of the day with him. It really was looking like he didn't want to be around this man and that wasn't the case at all!
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Princes and the stray girl.   Demons, Princes and the stray girl. - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 2:01 am

"If you haven't seen it yet, it's just because you've not been around when he sends me on a wild goose chase..." he told Azaya lowly. "Doesn't matter...he'll more than likely be the same type of guy that Jaaku always associates with..." he said lowly, meaning guys with personalities like his own and Azaya's.

But he was quickly silenced by Azaya's kiss and whined a little when it was broken and he was left wanting more. Without a second thought, he caught Azaya's chin and leaned in, kissing him passionately again, his arms moving to wrap around his waist and pulled him closer. When he broke it, he looked down at him and licked his lips. "You had better be damn sure she can't get loose...other wise she;ll have to deal with me next time..."
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Princes and the stray girl.   Demons, Princes and the stray girl. - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 2:06 am

Azaya chuckled at his words about like himself and Hametsu but sighed and blinked when he was drawn in for a second kiss a longer more passionate one that had him wrapping his arms around the taller man's neck for support. "I will. Today was not how I wanted to spend it at all." he said after the second kiss was broken. "I was....looking forward to spending it with you Shoku."

He sighed though as he knew without a doubt that if they didn't come soon Jaaku would send someone after them. "We should go........there waiting." he said although his tone indicated what he didn't that he was in no hurry to be separated from Hametsu's arms.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Princes and the stray girl.   Demons, Princes and the stray girl. - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 2:12 am

"I know..." he said lowly, letting Azaya go. It was an answer to everything Azaya had said, but it was still an answer.

With that, he moved, slinging his leather jacket back over his shoulder and looked at Azaya. "Time to go see if this guy will interest Jaaku enough to have him on our side..." he said, walking down the hall backwards as he looked at Azaya.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Princes and the stray girl.   Demons, Princes and the stray girl. - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 2:16 am

Azaya chuckled as he walked towards Hametsu shaking his head. "Who knows. All I know is it screws my day off." he said shrugging lightly. "Although I'll be sure to tell him I want tomorrow off and you for the whole day." he was getting more and more open with his wants so hopefully there relationship would be getting stronger and stronger.

Azaya smiled though as he watched Hametsu walking backwards smiling as he did. He didn't mind the view from front or back honestly.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Princes and the stray girl.   Demons, Princes and the stray girl. - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 2:25 am

Hametsu snorted. "It screws everyone's day off....you just don't like it because you can't be lazy now," he said lowly and turned around and walked to Jaaku's 'office'.

He knew Azaya looked, but he didn't mind. In fact, he wanted him to look. If Azaya looked, that meant he at least liked some part of him and that was okay with Hametsu.

When he walked in though, Jaaku was already standing there in front of his desk, arms crossed as he awaited them. "Stop goofing off and be serious you two...this isn't a game and you know it..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Princes and the stray girl.   Demons, Princes and the stray girl. - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 2:29 am

Azaya snorted. "Lazy my ass......." he said shaking his head speaking of asses he had rather nice view of one right now. He smiled as he walked along following behind Hametsu there was a lot of the man he liked in fact there was very little if anything he didn't like. Although as he walked in and got the 'quit goofing off' comment he shrugged a bit.

"Yeah." he said a bit off offhandedly.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Princes and the stray girl.   Demons, Princes and the stray girl. - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 2:35 am

Jaaku looked at Azaya, unamused by his words and actions. "Stop that, you're not a teenager anymore, so don't act like you don't care...this man, who ever he is could endanger us all should he decide that we're his enemies...and we both know how dangerous that is...." Jaaku said lowly before he looked at Kyoko.

"You're taking us, since you were obviously willingly let in, they will be more welcoming to us if you are the one to ask..." he told her lowly.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Princes and the stray girl.   Demons, Princes and the stray girl. - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 2:40 am

Kyoko flinched as Azaya didn't at the scolding tone that was laid out to him. Jaaku was upset about this and she nodded taking a deep breath as she turned and moved towards the door. "Alright." she said softly.

Azaya stood there hands shoved in his pockets. "Yeah I know how dangerous that is." he said calmly as he looked at Jaaku. "But going in there tense is a good way to make him tense, he may not be looking to start a fight but if one is right there at the edge he won't hesitate to make it interesting for himself."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Princes and the stray girl.   Demons, Princes and the stray girl. - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 2:51 am

Jaaku shot him a dirty look, but sighed and closed his eyes. "Believe me, I may be tense now, but I'm actually quite the business man when I need to be," he said lowly before he calmed himself a little and moved, following Kyoko.

"This could make or break us...if this Aka thinks we're his enemies, he could very well kill us all or sell us out to the nobles..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Princes and the stray girl.   Demons, Princes and the stray girl. - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 2:55 am

Azaya looked at his father who seemed to be in a foul mood and with him no less. He had already dealt with the man he wasn't about to let himself get tense and go in there. "He's not the one who will deem us friend or foe Jaaku." he said as far as he could tell the one who deemed them friend or foe was Taezuhenka not Aka. It was as if Aka could give a care less about there struggles the one he cared about he had.

Kyoko lead the way back ignoring them they were so upset right now. It wasn't that far away. She glanced back as she walked along they were walking there which was fine but at the same token she was certain some fighting was bound to occur between them soon if this kept up.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Princes and the stray girl.   Demons, Princes and the stray girl. - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 8:21 am

Jaaku sighed and closed his eyes. "You obviously know very little about the way he thinks...judging by his actions, he only let you in because you care about Kyoko...if he saw any sign of a threat...he would have killed you...no remorse, no second thoughts..." Jaaku explained lowly.

"He's protecting the blind one, but he finds it very easy to kill...even if for no other reason than to amuse himself..." he said lowly before he opened his eyes and looked at Azaya. "I know...it's the same way I think...the same way I work..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Princes and the stray girl.   Demons, Princes and the stray girl. - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 2:17 am

Azaya looked over at him and shrugged he wasn't one to argue that one. Since after all Jaaku was leader of the Yakuza and that wasn't gained by baking cookies for small orphans. He looked ahead. "I'm not saying he wouldn't. I'm saying he seems to take the lead from the blind one." Azaya said as he walked along.

Kyoko sighed as she glanced back over her shoulder and paused before the front stoop not long ago Kanari had been in the middle of a fight here for a man who like Jaaku said found killing amusing why did he never turn that vast power of his on Kanari who seemed to piss him off and annoy him on a daily basis? She looked back and walked up as the door opened.

Tae stood there eyes closed. [color=jadegreen]"Instead of debating the issue as you walk down the block.....why don't you come in? Aka is getting rather impatient...." He said lightly as he turned and walked away from the door. "And please don't cause any trouble.....fighting isn't allowed in the house." Tae called back over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Princes and the stray girl.   Demons, Princes and the stray girl. - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 2:22 am

Jaaku looked over at Azaya before he sighed and closed his eyes. "Whatever..." Now who sounded like a teenager?

Even so, he couldn't help it. He was frustrated and worried that this one would get in the clutches of Kurutta, and if he did...no one would even hope to stand a chance against him. Jaaku had taken him down once, but now...heaven only knows what the man has learned.

But Jaaku's eyes opened at the sound of a voice. The blind one...which meant this Aka had known they were coming, which was no surprise. He could tell the future. "I don't cause trouble...it just follows me..." he told him lowly as he stepped past Kyoko and walked in.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Princes and the stray girl.   Demons, Princes and the stray girl. - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 2:29 am

Tae chuckled as he walked further into the room. "I suppose it's a matter of perception." he said as he walked over to his chair and sat down. The kid thankfully was sleeping in another room at the moment. Aka's new 'pet' so to speak.

Azaya walked in with Kyoko and Hametsu his eyes taking in everything around him as he remained quiet. Aka would allow them in here but he didn't want fighting unless he was the start of it.

Kyoko glanced about as if half expecting something to have changed and blinked when she realized.

"The couch shattered against the wall ten minutes ago. Much to Aka's annoyance the chylde started having a temper tantrum." Tae said as he sat there and then tipped his head looking over at Jaaku. "you might as well have a seat. Aka will be out in two minutes and fifteen seconds although during that time it might feel like an eternity.....your tension even without my sight is almost tangible enough to cut with a knife.....Nothing will be solved until you ask your questions. And your questions will not be answered until Aka is ready to hear them so sit."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Princes and the stray girl.   Demons, Princes and the stray girl. - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 2:49 am

Jaaku sighed and closed his eyes. So that's what he was doing. He had made a chylde today...it was no mistake then, this man was a vampire, but how he spontaneously came into being...that was something that had Jaaku curious and concerned all at once.

"I'm just concerned is all..." Jaaku said lowly as he sat down in a chair and sat rather ungracefully to boot. Flopping down and spreading his legs as if he were a rude school girl who refused to sit properly. "You should know this by now, since you can see the past and future..." he said lowly before he sat up at little as the appearance of the one he assumed was Aka.

Aka looked at Jaaku for a moment in silence before he turned to Tae. "Just when did this one get here?" he asked, pointing to Jaaku as if had no need for names, and if he were asked to be honest, he didn't.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Princes and the stray girl.   Demons, Princes and the stray girl. - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 2:59 am

Tae tipped his head. "Three minutes ago. Although if you count the time spent debating outside it would be ten." Tae answered as he relaxed there knowing very well that Aka wasn't all that thrilled to have company.

"This is the one I told you would be coming about the time the boy shattered the couch...." which had been an interrupted conversation. Tae though stood up out of the chair and walked over to the wall running his fingers along the smooth surface and bowing his head. "Lines are changing..........images are fading...." he whispered although this was not where the images were, he could still see them soo much depended on choices made right now right here and he could not guide them for it was in the here and now.

Azaya remained quietly to the side ironically enough he could and would be quiet absolutely so when need be. Kyoko looked over at Tae who seemed to be tracing images with his fingertips against the wall. And back to Aka. "He just wanted to talk to you Aka."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Princes and the stray girl.   Demons, Princes and the stray girl. - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 3:07 am

Aka looked over at Kyoko, his expression flat and emotionless as usual. "Of course he did...until he believes I'm a threat...then he'll try to kill me..." he said lowly before he looked over at Jaaku.

"I know what you want, but unless you change your view of me, I will tell you nothing..." he said lowly, faltly.

Jaaku sighed and closed his eyes. Of course, this one could sense things and read into things just like he figured he'd be able to. "I'm only here to determine your status- if you're friend or foe, and to ask you some important questions about yourself...nothing more..." he responded lowly, not moving or showing any signs of emotion. He was cool, calm, and collected.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Princes and the stray girl.   Demons, Princes and the stray girl. - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 3:18 am

Kyoko wanted to flinch this wasn't going good. Aka would not feel so inclined to talk to him at all.

Azaya watched the exchange Tae was right the tension in the room although neither man showed it was thick. Jaaku was cool calm and collected but tense at the same time.
Tae looked over tipping his head as Jaaku stated as such before turning to lean against the wall. To determine if he was friend or foe. Tae walked over to a corner having found a pen too many possibilities were spinning out in his mind. Far too many to be contained.

The pen was silent as it began moving flying and sketching tiny figures on the wall able to be seen as the first of countless thousands of possibilities spun out before him. If Jaaku approached this wrong it could spell his end if he approached it right things would change all over the place as it were but there was always a 'darkness' now a faceless shapless figure in the images which was Aka and those that had faces and forms....the first of the images complete in a matter of minute or two before starting into the next the moment they began........but Tae wasn't seeing or hearing them lost in countless visions at the moment too many to contain.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Princes and the stray girl.   Demons, Princes and the stray girl. - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 3:26 am

Aka growled in annoyance as he moved, yanking the pen away from the blind man and grabbing him and moving to a chair and sat down, holding Tae's hands down as he looked at Jaaku. "If you only knew the things that I've already done to prevent them from growing in numbers..." he said lowly, his crimson gaze taking in all that he saw, all that he wanted to see.

"Does that mean you're a friend?" Jaaku asked as he looked at Aka.

Aka snorted and closed his eyes. "I am neither friend nor foe...I simply do my job....I can't help you, because I never know what will happen tomorrow, but know that I'm not here to destroy what ever it is you're trying to do...I'm simply here to balance the Earth and protect Tae..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Princes and the stray girl.   Demons, Princes and the stray girl. - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 3:33 am

Tae was still his frame resting against that of Aka not moving a far off distant look to him as he sat there his hands pinned beneath that of Aka's. He didn't speak he didn't see them. Those in this room at this moment in time. But more then that he didn't hear them, didn't know they were there more or less bt he was aware of the sensation of touch of the one who held him and so he remained absolutely still.

Kyoko walked over and looked at it, it didn't make any sense at all it was so very small the pen marks she didn't touch merely looked before looking back at Aka and Tae a bit concerned. Although she did regard Aka quietly to balance the earth and to protect Tae? Where they the same thing?

Azaya looked over at him at them as Tae sat there not looking defeated. But it was Aka he was curious about as much as he should be leery of this man he wasn't he respected him and what he was doing but he wasn't leery of him. Nor did he judge him friend or foe either. Just placing him somewhere in the middle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Princes and the stray girl.   Demons, Princes and the stray girl. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Demons, Princes and the stray girl.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Tokyo-
Jump to: