Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Demons, Princes and the stray girl.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru
Species: Vampire

Demons, Princes and the stray girl. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demons, Princes and the stray girl.   Demons, Princes and the stray girl. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 3:17 am

He fed and fed until the boy was nearly drained dry. When he finally seemed to surface for air, he took a gasp of air as if he really needed to breathe before he put the boy down on his feet and looked down at him as he licked his lips. "One final thing to complete the process...but first, go inside and lay down, you will wait for me inside and not move..." he said lowly, pointing at the door.

"You girl, will more than likely hate the sound..." he told her lowly, not really caring if she stayed or left as he turned and began to walk towards the door. "Wake up and leave, you stupid little insect..." he told the other one, kicking it with the toe of his combat boots before he walked on, heading inside the house.
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Princes and the stray girl.   Demons, Princes and the stray girl. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 3:34 am

Kyoko looked at them and then turned to leave but paused she had to know. Had to know what happened with the change. The kid woke though and did just that running off to go home and change.

Tae walked forwards managing to miss the mess as Kyoko followed him inside she should go back home but found herself too curious to leave. She walked in and as Tae pointed to a chair she walked over and sat down while Tae himself walked over to a vacant one and took a seat himself.

The one Aka had nearly drained dry laid there on the couch waiting and not moving as if in some sort of trance and perhaps he was.
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Princes and the stray girl.   Demons, Princes and the stray girl. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 3:39 am

Aka hovered over the boy as he lay there on the couch. "All right, you can stop waiting," he told the boy lowly and straddled him and held him in place with one arm while he brought his right wrist up to his mouth and sank his fangs in, tearing his flesh apart. He was by no means gentle with it, and never even flinched once.

"Here..." he said lowly before he brought his wrist down to the boy's mouth and forced him to take in the first mouthful. As soon as the boy got the first taste, he'd drink on his own, but it was simply a matter of making the boy get the first taste.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Princes and the stray girl.   Demons, Princes and the stray girl. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 3:44 am

The boy struggled against it not wanting it. Not wanting to drink blood as he kept his lips pressed firmly shut looking up defiantly at Aka. Who was sitting on his waist. But the wrist was pressed against his lips and the blood from a wrist whose flesh was so savagely torn seeped past his stubborn lips and the boy found himself tasting it felt it hitting his tongue and made a chocking sound sort of a half sob as he closed his eyes and found himself wrapping his mouth around it, around the wounded flesh taking in the blood as if a dying man parched with thirst and offered sweet ambrosia.

Kyoko watched him drink. Watched him take in the blood and on some level remembered doing that herself and slowly going wide eyed since it hadn't been that long since her own change.

Tae looked over watched the series the course of events and knew.......the girl was too gentle a creature to hurt him so he walked over and placed a comforting hand on her shoulder to keep her still and from doing something.....reckless in the next few moments.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Princes and the stray girl.   Demons, Princes and the stray girl. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 3:50 am

Closing his eyes, he tipped his head back and sighed. Oh the sweet feeling of turning a human...how he had needed the sensation. It was almost as if he were in ecstasy as he let the boy feed from him.

But before long, he opened his eyes and pulled his wrist free from the boy's grasp, not caring if he tore flesh in the process. "You've had enough...now...lay back and let it hit you, let it all seep in and begin..." he said lowly as he sat on the boy's waist still, knowing that it could be dangerous if he simply let the boy lay on the couch.

Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Princes and the stray girl.   Demons, Princes and the stray girl. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 1:08 am

Kyoko watched feeling Tae's hands on her shoulders as the boy seemed to do just that let the blood seep into his system before.........he screamed. Thrashing if not for Aka sitting on his waist he'd be jerking and spasming more and more then he was. He thrashed about the gut wretching screams of pain and agony filled the air and Kyoko brought her hands up to cover her ears she had wanted to see to know and this was as Aka had said. Terrifying was this what she went through? No perhaps it had been worse since she had filled her system with such terrible toxins. This boy hadn't done that.

Tae stood there eyes closed as he simply kept her still kept her from reacting poorly by keeping his hands on her shoulders. Although he knew if she did not return soon they would not be called back and they would come here searching for her. They being Azayakana and Hametsu since this one had gone missing in the morning which had not made Jaaku or Azaya happy for that matter. She wandered in a time when it was too dangerous to wander about unprotected even for one of her unique skill set.

Tae listened and then his hands lightened on her shoulders moments before if finished or rather at that exact moment as the boy collapsed no longer thrashing about on the couch but laying there asleep. "it is only painful because the body is changing, letting go of things it no longer needs and strengthing that which it does. It is a pain one goes through only once. But after this....well you know the after results rather well don't you?"

Kyoko nodded and then took a shallow breath. "Yeah....but...."

"His life as it was was going to be short lived. A street punk with a bad family life he would be lucky to have a few more years to him. Although he now belongs to Aka his life will be much better then it had been. It will hold a meaning it lacked before and an actual home. When we take the choice of the change away it is not to rob one of there freedoms Kyoko Sanjo but rather to give them a freedom and a life that they would have been denied. Few are chosen."

Kyoko breathed an oh but watched Aka and the boy. Tae was not upset. But she could not help but wonder what this boy would mean to Aka. And what Tae this one behind her meant as well and it was then that she realized that although this one behind her knew her name she knew none of theirs.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Princes and the stray girl.   Demons, Princes and the stray girl. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 1:18 am

Aka had fought to hold the boy down, to keep him from trying to get up or anything else that could harm him or others around him.

When the boy finally stopped thrashing and screaming, Aka got up off of him and looked down at him, his eyes holding a gentleness that his expressions and voice did not. "Now things will begin to look brighter for one who had no purpose in life other than to beat on others and to be beaten on by those who were supposed to be his care takers..." he said lowly and looked over at Kyoko.

"Every chylde we create has a purpose in this life, in this eternity. I gave this child a new meaning, a new outlook on a life that would have ended within the next two years as just another tragic loss of a young street kid who could have had a wonderful life..." he explained as he looked at her, his eyes no longer holding the same kindness, gentleness.

"He had no freedom to begin with...now he has that, the only being he is bound to is me, and he is now my son by blood..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Princes and the stray girl.   Demons, Princes and the stray girl. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 1:24 am

Kyoko listened and then went wide eyed slowly not at the idea that they had done it to give his life meaning but that......she reached up and touched the side of her neck as Tae walked away from her and sat down again in a chair.

Kyoko looked at Aka. "When.....when a vampire changes you.....they become your parent?"

Tae tipped his head. "Yes. You are born again as there child. That boy's father is now Aka, as your father is Azayakana Sanjo."

Kyoko went wide eyed Azaya had not corrected her when she referred to him as her brother and when she thought about it it was because she herself was more comfortable with calling him brother but when he changed her, he started acting different. "Oh....so that's why.....he's been acting the way he has....." Scolding her more soundly then before, deciding things because she was now his Chylde. Which meant.....Jaaku was more or less her grandfather? And if the slowly blossoming relationship between Azaya and Hametsu ever took off would that make Hametsu another father or a mother to her and now her head was hurting trying to figure all of that out.

"Oh I....never caught your names." Following them around and all that and she didn't know who they were.

"We until now have not given them. I am Taezuhenka Shukumei, and this is Aka Kaiju."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Princes and the stray girl.   Demons, Princes and the stray girl. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 1:30 am

Aka closed his eyes and sighed. "It's more taboo in human society to think of it as this, but a person's maker, their sire, can become your father, brother, mother, and lover all rolled into one being. One's relationship with their sire depends on how they feel about the person they're with, that they sired," he explained lowly.

After a few moments of silence, he opened his eyes to look down at her. "As taboo as it was to you as a human, your sire could be both your brother and your lover, or your father and your lover...the relationship system in vampire society is much more complex and open minded than in human society, but it makes for a less frustrating society since all relationships are more open and ready for possible change."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Princes and the stray girl.   Demons, Princes and the stray girl. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 1:38 am

Kyoko went wide eyed at the idea of Azaya her big strong brother being her lover and hands in her lap shook her head no. "With....with Azaya? No way I couldn't he's....he's my big brother strong and protective I could never....not something like that." she said and Tae chuckled.

"It doesn't have to be that way but if your relationship with him turned that way it would not be frowned upon is what Aka is stressing to you. It's natural and normal as a vampire we naturally crave and desires all things that are taboo and forbidden to a human." Tae said as he sat there and sighed. "We'll have guests in ten minutes 32 seconds a heavy knocking on the door." He said as he once again drifted a bit seeing into the future a bit and Kyoko blinked.

"Is...Shukumei-san okay? He keeps seeming to drift off like that." Kyoko asked concerned and then blinked when Tae tipped his head to glance in the direction of Aka.

"They'll come to the door upset and ready for a fight but it is not a fight they are looking for Aka, only to bring his wayward Chylde home before she gets herself into anymore trouble." Tae said lightly meaning if Aka let them pass to collect Kyoko the fight that no doubt might occur if tempers were let to go could be avoided......and that was because Azaya had spent the morning hunting down his bratty child who not only didn't stay in one place long seemed to make these huge circles all around Tokyo this morning..........it was pissing him off as a hunter tracking her down she was behaving more like a wounded insane quarry then a sane one....
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Princes and the stray girl.   Demons, Princes and the stray girl. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 1:44 am

Aka sighed and closed his eyes. "Let them come...I don't care what they do, but they will not scold or yell at her in my home...I won't allow it..." he said lowly, meaning Aka would take responsibility for her having run all over Tokyo.

"If he wishes to try otherwise, I will gladly accommodate him," he explained lowly, flatly. He would feel no remorse if he fought Azaya and the others he would no dobut bring to Aka's home.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Princes and the stray girl.   Demons, Princes and the stray girl. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 1:50 am

Kyoko blinked as she looked at Aka despite everything he really was a nice guy. To say that she would not be scolded or yelled at in his home. That he would take responsibility....but looked at Aka when he said he would gladly accommodate him. "Oh no I hope there isn't a fight...I don't want either one of you getting hurt not my brother or anyone here." she said not happy about that one.

Tae tipped his head and smiled. "I doubt it will come to that." Tae answered her as they sat there and waited and Kyoko blinked for the exact moment that Tae had mentioned there came a heavy knock at the door.

Azaya stood on the other side not sure what was waiting for him there but having finally tracked her down to this location getting a constant 'now remember sir she's still a baby by alright learning of this world..........honestly..........he wanted to freeze the ruddy bastard solid and call it a day he wasn't angry at Kyoko soo much as he was worried. Of all the crazy stunts to pull if she was captured at this rate he'd be forever trying to track down the large circles she had traveled in.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Princes and the stray girl.   Demons, Princes and the stray girl. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 1:57 am

Aka looked at the door, ignoring Kyoko's comment. He could care less if she disliked it or not. No one would start shit in his home unless it was him. He was cold, but also caring. Not this girl, not Kanari, not anyone would be harmed. nor would their feelings be hurt.

He walked over to the door, his combat boots thudding heavily on the floor. When he opened the door, he looked at Azaya, his blood red eyes cold and unfeeling. "If you want the girl, you will keep your mouth shut and not yell or scold in my home...I will not hesitate to fight you should you go against my wishes..." he warned Azaya lowly, flatly before he stepped out of the way to let him in.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Princes and the stray girl.   Demons, Princes and the stray girl. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 2:05 am

Azaya looked at him warily as he was more or less told to speak or rather he could speak if he wasn't scolding or yelling at her. Kyoko though squirmed not wanting a fight to break out but knew Azaya had a right to scold her as he entered and leveled his gaze with her.

In absolute silence he scanned her from head to toe not a scratch and yet he still said nothing at the moment and Kyoko unable to take it jumped up and grabbed her brother's arms shaking him bodily.

"Say something! Please Azaya......." She said in desperation thinking he was mad at her.

"Kyoko....." Azaya said in a low warning not a scolding tone but a knock it off tone and she blinked before letting go.

"Your really mad at me right now aren't you?" Kyoko asked looking down.

"Not mad, more like frustrated......I've spent my day chasing after my kid sister who ran circles around the city while being worried sick she was taken by them.....I'm relieved that wasn't the case but frustrated at the same time."

Kyoko sighed as she stepped fowards. "You can yell at me all the way home okay."

Azaya shook his head. "No....I'm not. I'm not going to yell Kyoko and it's not just because this gentlemen asked me not to. I'm not going to yell because your going to do what you want and yelling serves no grand purpose other then upsetting us both. It's not worth it. I'm just glad your safe." It wasn't a scolding and if Aka wanted to count it as one that was his problem.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Princes and the stray girl.   Demons, Princes and the stray girl. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 2:14 am

Aka looked at Azaya in silence, but sighed and looked at Kyoko. "Asking for punishment in the vampire community is like asking to be raped..." he told her lowly before he looked over at Tae, and then the boy who stirred a little.

"If you are in trouble, find me, I will fight..." he told Kyoko before he moved to the boy's side, hoping he stayed asleep at least until they left.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Princes and the stray girl.   Demons, Princes and the stray girl. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 2:19 am

Kyoko looked over at Tae and then at Aka nodding and flinching a bit when he said asking to be punished was like asking to be raped. She took a deep breath and nodded when he said that if she was in trouble to find him he would fight. "Alright thank you Taezuhenka, Aka sorry for any trouble." Kyoko said and Moved to walk with Azaya having a feeling that it would be Hametsu or Jaaku who gave her an ear full for this one.

Tae shook his head. "It was no trouble although please stay out of trouble Kyoko it's not healthy for a young girl to be out alone......especially among vampires."

The boy stirred and groaned before crying out and pressing his hand against his mouth they hurt and ached something tough upon waking his fangs......ached.

Kyoko took a deep breath and nodded. "Alright....thank you again and good bye."

Tae tipped his head. "We will see you shortly." Tae said rather cryptically.
~*~
Kyoko was all but ready to squirm and wanting to run from this room sure. That would be great she'd never make it to the door. Now she knew for certain why her 'big brother' or Father depending on how one wanted to think about it wasn't the one to scold her Jaaku who would be 'grandpa' was. She stood there as Azaya sat in a chair in the room watching this whole display having rattled off the address that he found her at and then shot her a look that said tell what she knew. She knew that look all too well.

"Um....there was a blind vampire....I'm certain he was blind he said his name was Taezuhenka Shukumei.....and the one with him the golden haired man was Aka Kaiju.....I kinda met them at a park......and ended up following them home. " She said softly. Telling either one of them she saw them while Aka was taking out the nobles lap dogs wasn't a good idea especially since Jaaku was already ready to ring her neck.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Princes and the stray girl.   Demons, Princes and the stray girl. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 2:56 am

Jaaku looked at Kyoko in silence for a long while before he spoke lowly, "I've heard ot the Shukumei clan before, but they were rumored to be extinct, but never have I heard of an Aka Kaiju...no such being has ever before existed..." he told her lowly, concerned about who or what this Aka Kaiju could truly be.

From the sound of his name, the man sounded like a very dangerous individual, but at the same time...he had asked that Azaya not scold or yell at Kyoko while in his home, which must have meant something...right?
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Princes and the stray girl.   Demons, Princes and the stray girl. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 3:05 am

Kyoko shook her head. "But Taezuhenka-san said that the other man's name was Aka Kaiju I'm certain of it, the entire time I was with them he called him 'Aka'......" Kyoko said recalling it all from earlier although Jaaku looked concerned. "And Taezuhenka-san seemed to know things...before they happened.....and to be in control at all points....Aka-san followed his direction and seemed to be shielding and protecting Taezuhenka-san. Aka-san often spoke to him telling him to let him know what was coming if anything was happening Taezuhenka-san even knew the exact moment that Azaya was going to be there ...."

Azaya remained quiet he could only tell what happened after he found his wayward Chylde not what happened before he found her.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Princes and the stray girl.   Demons, Princes and the stray girl. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 3:10 am

Jaaku was very concerned, but not because he was worried about Kyoko since the man had obviously treated her well, but because he did not know what this man was, or if this man was a threat to his goals.

"There has never been a being, human or other wise, known by that name in the past or in the present until now..." he told her lowly, worried that this Aka may be what his name suggests....a red monster.

The Shukumei clan has been notorious for foresight and hindsight....but this Aka...he has me both concerned and curious..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Princes and the stray girl.   Demons, Princes and the stray girl. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 3:16 am

Kyoko sighed softly. "I understand that Jaaku, but....honestly the only one I got the impression of that Aka will listen to is Shukumei....I doubt there is anyway to sway him or get him to leave Shukumei's side. While we were there before we left he glanced at Shukumei to see if he foresaw any problems and when he didn't stop us Aka let us go. He said that if I ran into trouble to find him but.....which is why I doubt he'd just up and leave Shukumei-san no matter what was offered to him." Kyoko said as she looked at Jaaku. "But I think Shukumei-san knew I'd tell you because he said he'd see us soon." And considering he was a blind man.....she knew he didn't mean in the visual sense.

Kyoko sighed as she looked at him. "I can't explain it.....but if you want Aka Kaiju I have a feeling the only way to gain him is to somehow get a hold of Taezuhenka Shukumei....but you can't be a threat to Taezuhenka in any way....Aka won't allow it..."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Princes and the stray girl.   Demons, Princes and the stray girl. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 3:21 am

Jaaku sighed and shook his head. "Gaining Aka isn't in my agenda...protecting you and all of the other innocents from the wrath of the nobles is..." he told her lowly as he stood up and looked at Azaya.

"Something isn't right...this Aka has simply sprung up over night and something tells me that the only way to understand why or how he's here is to go talk to him directly...do you think he would be willing to answer my questions Azaya?"
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Princes and the stray girl.   Demons, Princes and the stray girl. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 3:24 am

Azaya looked over. "I think so. I don't think he likes being misunderstood. And despite the way he acts and behaves I get the impression he's a good guy. So when it comes right down to it if your there to talk he'll no doubt answer he doesn't seem to like trouble coming to his front door but he also doesn't seem to mind talking things out either." Azaya said as he looked at his father. In truth there was only one way to find out.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Princes and the stray girl.   Demons, Princes and the stray girl. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 3:26 am

Jaaku sighed. "Get Hametsu...we're going to talk to them...." he told Azaya lowly.

He needed to know, to understand what the hell was going on here. And it would seem that the only way to do that was to meet this Aka face to face and talk to him about why he was here, or even how he was here.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Princes and the stray girl.   Demons, Princes and the stray girl. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 3:34 am

Azaya nodded as he got up and walked out of the room to go 'fetch' Hametsu. Not that he minded as he walked down the hall and made his way through the mansion to Hametsu's room knocking on the door having a feeling he was in there. They had come a long way since the beginning and although Azaya still had a few hic-ups here and there it wasn't nearly as bad as it was before in fact Azaya had managed to get past many of his fears with Hametsu's position and power in the 'family'. "Shoku are you in?" he asked through the door. A huge barrier between them fell the day Azaya cried in front of him. The day that wall came crumbling down and Hametsu just held him.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Princes and the stray girl.   Demons, Princes and the stray girl. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:43 am

Hametsu was on the other side of the door, and opened it at the sound of Azaya's voice. No one would ever get away with using any part of his first name but that man, the man that he loved. "Of course I'm in...I don't ever go out, remember?" he said lowly as he looked at Azaya.

"But judging from the look on your face, I'm about to go out..." he said lowly before he turned and walked back inside the room and rummaged around for a few moments before he reappeared in the doorway with his leather jacket tossed over his shoulder.

"This had better be really fucking interesting, otherwise Jaaku is getting his ass chewed out when we get back..."

Last edited by Aoi Rei on Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Princes and the stray girl.   Demons, Princes and the stray girl. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Demons, Princes and the stray girl.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Tokyo-
Jump to: