Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Confessions and Truths

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru
Species: Vampire

Confessions and Truths - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessions and Truths   Confessions and Truths - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 3:44 am

Mako sighed and closed his eyes again. "As much as you view it that way, I'm bound by law to protect all humans from death by magical creatures....so is every other magical being...I can only fight her if she chooses to become a magical creature...but then...she would belong to the king..." he said lowly before he opened his eyes again to look at her.

"I would have to be able to justify my reasons for killing one of the king's family..." he said, letting the last word drip off his tongue like acid.
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen

PostSubject: Re: Confessions and Truths   Confessions and Truths - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 3:53 am

Kyoko huffed and sighed as much as it pained her Mako was right he couldn't do something like that and she wouldn't want him getting into trouble.

The door had opened without them realizing it, and a solitary figure leaned in the door frame listening to them speak about a dog who didn't know her place. His light chestnut brown hair hung messy on his head and golden brown eyes looked at them all he was dressed as he favored his favorite jacket on as he brought a hand up. "Oh no but I can.....it's really not a problem to put a disobedient dog in there place. After all bitch sniffing around where she doesn't belong really is a mutt whose outlived it's purpose." he said making Kyoko jump in her seat and turn.

Yudokuna Kokou walked into the room he was there for a vampire who decided to mess with the humans anyways they didn't belong in human schools. But Yudo walked forwards into the room and stopped before the desk. "It's really not a problem....since I have a few questions for you anyways my dear fox......I rushed here and missed breakfast."
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Confessions and Truths   Confessions and Truths - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 3:59 am

Mako sighed and closed his eyes. "You really shouldn't sneak up on people Kuna...it's not safe to when a human girl is in here....you could give her a heart attack..." he told him lowly but smiled all the same.

"But whatever it is you have to ask me, do ask...just be well aware of my policy...do not touch anything in my office without permission..." he said, anything including Kanari and Kyoko.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Confessions and Truths   Confessions and Truths - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 4:06 am

Kyoko blinked this kid....and he looked to be a kid had entered here without anyone knowing and wouldn't have known had he not chosen to speak. Kuna made a faint pout as Mako dodged his offer to handle the woman. "Oh I know I won't touch anything in your office. That one you've had your eyes on for a very long time and this one....well if that racing pulse of hers is any indication she'd be no fun at all." Kuna said shaking his head and then smiled.

"I'm here because of a stray dog who went and decided to piss where he doesn't belong. He's managed to find his way into the fox's den and I've come to take him back before he starts meddling with what doesn't belong to him and makes a mess I'm not soo inclined to clean up."

Kyoko blinked. "How terrible who are you and why are you referring to anyone as a dog?"

He looked over at the human girl and sighed. "Not a being it's healthy for you to know about child so hush it's safer for you. And as to the dog.....well because he is. Those that I'm responsible for become dogs and outlive there worth about the time they make my life.....difficult." Or risk exposing the vampire world to the everyone outside of the magical community.

"Please your a kid at this school right?"

Kuna looked at her and chuckled. "I stopped being a kid before the big scary lizards became extinct......and that was a time period I don't particularly care to live through again.....far too cold for my liking and dino's don't taste nearly as good."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Confessions and Truths   Confessions and Truths - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 4:14 am

Mako sighed and shifted a little. Kuna always made him uncomfortable when he was around humans. "Even so...you know you're in my territory...so if you harm anything...mother will hear of it..." he told him lowly.

"As to your offer...I don't wish for you to go killing things off...but if you would turn her and allow me the pleasure...it would be greatly appreciated..." he said lowly, but happily.

"But first...shall we get to what it is you wished to talk to me about? The girl is safe, she knows better than to talk about anything outside of these doors...she knows it will only get her into trouble if she does..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Confessions and Truths   Confessions and Truths - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 4:29 am

Kuna looked at him and sighed. "Must you do that? I have absolutely no desire to confront that woman on a good day let alone a bad." and he didn't. It wasn't healthy to tangle with her. The only one with ten tails and the power to back it.

Kuna sighed. "Oh but you know how that works.....there's a risk turning her would kill her anyways. Especially if she's not strong enough to handle my blood.....it's a bit....more toxic then most."

Kyoko looked at them not sure what was going on but what was said in this office remained in the office it was the way it always was.

"Very well Ryo Addison a new student who transferred into school this year is using a charm to appear human. He has no regard for my laws and will start draining the humans in this school dry. If he was willing to not bare his fangs I wouldn't have a problem with him wanting to attend. But I can't allow him to start drinking the students of this school dry it will cause unforeseen problems for me. I maintain the rule that my clans remain hidden for a reason I really don't need another vampire hunt happening."

Kyoko stared and then got up without thinking and leaned in close. Which got Kuna to raise an eyebrow. "What is it girl?"

"You....you said you've been around since the time of the dinosaurs......and you and Mako-sensei are talking about killing like your discussing wither it's gonna be sunny or not today......and vampire hunts.....your a vampire?" Kyoko breathed and Kuna looked at her warily he knew that look it was the 'I love this stuff' look.

"Yeah....I'm a vampire.....big scary blood sucker now could you please sit down before I loose control and bite you? I did say I skipped breakfast this morning remember?"

Kyoko had a 'wow' look and did indeed sit down then looked over at Mako and Kuna. "Wow.....talk about wild fantasies coming true......A Kitsune and a vampire in the same room and then there's Kanari.....three really hot guys who just should not exist at all in the same room......wow...." she said fanning herself.

Kuna snorted........and to think he hadn't told her he was the King of all Vampires just that he was one. Kyoko looked at him. "Would....you bite me if I asked?" She said in awe.

Kuna just stared. "Are you trying to get me into trouble girl? Believe it or not I'm not really looking forward to ever having to fight Mako and biting one of his students would be a hell of a good way to get that one going. So no....not even if you begged and pleaded. I'll change the bitch and drop her withering frame at his feet. But I won't bite you."

Kyoko looked highly disappointed and pouted. "No fair.....Karui-kun gets all the hot guys...."

Kuna stared and chuckled. "Is that what you were after? Sorry but I'm spoken for and he's a bit of an asshole to anyone who tries to take me from him.....I suppose you could say he's a bit possessive."

Kyoko made an disappointed 'ohing' sound.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Confessions and Truths   Confessions and Truths - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 3:33 pm

Mako sighed and nodded. "You know I have no choice...mother knows all anyway...she'd eventually find it out...if not from me, then from someone else..." he said lowly.

"Yes...but something tells me she'd be able to withstand it...god knows she's withstood everything I've done to her so far..." he said, mumbling the last part in annoyance before he looked at Kyoko and sighed before he looked back at Kuna.

"And you want me to do what? Unless you're giving me permission to kill him, this is your job...not mine..." he told him lowly before he sighed again and closed his eyes.

"You've got that right...I'd gladly fight you if you even thought about sinking your fangs into Kyoko...or any of my other students either..." he said as he had finally opened his eyes and looked at Kuna again, eyes narrowed, but at the mention of Jaaku, Mako snorted and sat back and relaxed again. "Jaaku would tear you in half if he even thought Kuna was looking at you...he's just that possessive and a bit on the cruel side....even if he does make for an interesting party...."

Last edited by Aoi Rei on Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Confessions and Truths   Confessions and Truths - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 5:15 pm

Kuna sighed and shook his head as he looked at him. "I know." but at the idea she'd survive it Kuna smiled.

"Then perhaps I'll just have to sink my fangs in and see what happens from there." he said bemused and then chuckled as Kyoko blanched at the idea of being torn about if Kuna showed a hint of interest in her.

"Oh relax, I'll deal with my problem and I'll bring yours to you." he said waving his hand in the air more or less a I"ll put my dog in his place and I'll bring the bitch over. "What you do with her after is your business. She reeks of bleach and other then a quick meal I don't particularly care what happens to her. She annoys me just by scent alone."

Kuna chuckled though and smiled. "Possessive is an understatement.....but I don't mind. I know his attention isn't going to stray. He does and he has his moments but he's as much mine as I am his. After all I did warn him...." It was dangerous to stray from Kuna, if Jaaku was cruel to another who took Kuna's attention......Kuna was much much worse. He was as wicked as his first name indicated slow painful deaths to the one who tried to take what belonged to him.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Confessions and Truths   Confessions and Truths - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 6:45 pm

Mako smiled happily. "Then please, the sooner you do it, the sooner I can get her to stop terrorizing Kanari...." he requested lightly before he looked at Kyoko again and smiled.

"Don't worry...I highly doubt Jaaku himself would hurt you, he very rarely does things for himself...he usually gets his men to do it for him, and god knows they're useless..." he said, not even bothering to hide the last part. Even Kuna knew that what Mako said was true. All the men were good for was terrorizing human clients, not magical creatures.

"And since Kuna is still focused on Jaaku, he won't be angry. But something tells me..that he'd like to meet you one of these days...the man has an interest in having only the best on his special force...and if you were to play your cards right, he'd let you work on it...not that I encourage it...Jaaku is a very difficult man to handle..." he explained, leaving the 'special force' information out. Only Jaaku could explain that one to a person, if anyone else explained it, they'd get into some serious trobule with Jaaku himself.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Confessions and Truths   Confessions and Truths - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 12:35 am

Kuna sighed and waved his hand nonchanlantly in the air. "Yes but she's still entertaining the school principle I can catch her easily enough enroute to bother him again. She'll never make it.....and I'm not in the mood to deal with a panicky old man." He said shrugging and then looked at Kanari before looking at Kyoko.

Kyoko blinked. "Really? But I'm not the fighting sort." Kyoko said having figured out that much if his men were useless in dealing with girls like her. Kuna chuckled.

"Oh no. It's not at all what your thinking. But to explain it would be difficult and I don't tend to meddle in his business affairs so you'd have to speak with him. Don't worry Jaaku isn't a hard man to talk to.....just don't be stupid and he won't be annoyed."

Kyoko narrowed her eyes. "I'm not stupid so that's not a problem."

"No, just a romantic dreamer." Kanari said stirring and glancing at the clock the time was now ten minutes to class and he shifted to get up considering that the bitch was roaming somewhere he moved looking about as he sat up trying to figure out a good hiding place.

Kuna tipped his head and sighed. "Ah there you go......leave the pinciple and come play....." he said turning and smirking as he did. "I will do what I need to do with our lovely bitch, from there it's up to you to decide how to punish the dog. After I finish with the bitch though I'm coming after the mutt. I'm going to need something to take my frustration out on after all." Kuna said as he walked towards the door. Giving his blood to something as lowly as that woman didn't amuse him at all. AT least she wouldn't enjoy it's perks long.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessions and Truths   Confessions and Truths - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessions and Truths
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2